1. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.
2. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
3. “Friends like you should be cherished forever. The strength you carry in every aspect of life is admirable.”
4. If we give our children sound self-love, they will be able to deal with whatever life puts before them. – Bell Hooks
5. With a strong, healthy memory, you can overcome mental barriers to achieve success in your personal, professional, and academic life. Without it, you will find yourself struggling at every turn.. John Parker,. . With a strong, healthy memory, you can overcome mental barriers to achieve success in your personal, professional, and academic life. Without it, you will find yourself struggling at every turn.. John Parker,.
6. “I am a big believer that orderliness begets wealth. A pile of bills and statements — whether paid or not — is a sign that someone is clueless about what’s coming in and going out. When you consciously open, read, and file away your bills and statements, you are connecting with your money and taking control of your life.” – Suze Orman
7. “I feel so blessed to have you in my life, baby. Beyond the feelings, I know I am so blessed to have you as mine. Look at all the beautiful things you are and tell me if you wouldn’t want to have a partner like you if you were a woman like me.”
8. “I wish for you that you will always be smiling and your life is full of light.”
9. I wish you a very happy life ahead in which you do not need to worry about anything. May you get all the thing you want in life. Best Wishes Always.
10. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
11. "The fastest way to feel connection, a sense of how significant your life is, a deep sense of certainty and variety, and put yourself in a state where you can give to others, is to find a way each day to appreciate more and expect less."
12. “In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” – Jane Wolsey Baadsgaard
13. “[Being a mom] will change your life, but I think in the long run it will change for the better.” – Gypsy Lady
14. Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
15. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ― Santosh Kalwar
16. “No one else can take risks for us, or face our losses on our behalf, or give us self-esteem. No one can spare us from life’s slings and arrows, and when death comes, we meet it alone.” ~ Martha Beck
17. “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” —Northrup Christiane
18. “If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.” – Johnny Carson
19. “Hard conditions of life are indispensable to bringing out the best in human personality.” – Alexis Carrel
20. I have got great advice, laughs, and love from you which are mostly needed for me to make my married life happy. Happy mother’s day my sweet mother-in-law!
21. It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up. - Eckhart Tolle
22. “You are the best thing in my life.”
23. “Best friends for life, husband and wife.”
24. “I believe you make your day. You make your life.” – Brad Pitt
25. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” –Cassandra Clare
26. My son, you are the joy of my life and I cherish every moment with you. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are. Happy Birthday!
27. “If you stop focusing on other people’s life you’ll have more time to fix your own life. ” — Sonya Parker
28. “Countrymen, My heart doth joy that yet in all my life I found no man but he was true to me. I shall have glory by this losing day.” – William Shakespeare
29. If you want to experience the life of Jesus, you have to adopt the lifestyle of Jesus.
30. “Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of happy mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.” — Bertrand Russell
31. “Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife. The first question was,’Did you bring joy?’ The second was, ‘Did you find joy?’” – Leo Buscaglia
32. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”― Albert Einstein
33. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” – Lisa Weedn
34. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences. Have a great Sunday!
35. “Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.” ‒ Viola Davis
36. Your feelings are your greatest tools to help you create your life. ― Rhonda Byrne
37. “We do not have control over many things in life and death but we do have control over the meaning we give it.” ― Nathalie Himmelrich
38. “I felt great empathy for my friend, as one form of cancer after another emerged to challenge him. I felt sympathy for his suffering that surely clawed at his daily routines, always active and busy, but he rarely verbalized complaints while courageously challenging his archenemy. He met pain and physical decline with 600-calorie workouts; he discarded anxieties somewhere along innumerable running trails; he faced death by running through life at full stride.”
39. “Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.”– Ellen Sue Stern
40. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
41. “All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great for you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!”
42. “There’s not a drug on Earth that can make life meaningful.” – Sarah Kane, playwright
43. “Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t be afraid to stand firm on the decisions that you make. Trust yourself. Believe in your instincts. Do what works best for YOU. Stay true to yourself and be good to yourself. Allow every decision that you make to empower, enrich, and add value to your life!” ― Stephanie Lahart
44. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
45. "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E. M. Forster
46. “The best brothers-in-law arrive and make such a beautiful impact in your life, that you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anonymous
47. May today be the first of many days filled with love and fellowship for the rest of your life.
48. “The most important life lessons are not learned in school” – Will Smith
49. “You are the sun that lights up my life. good morning!”
50. Ever since you came into my life, you changed everything in my life for the better. We may not be from the same family, but I do believe that our bond is much stronger than that any other sisters.”
51. Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life. —Ellen Sue Stern
52. Everything in your life, every experience, every relationship is a mirror of the mental pattern that is going on inside of you.” — Louise Hay
53. “You can have regret from yesterday. fear tomorrow. but peace today by sharing your heart’s deepest feelings. A life spent being fearful of showing your soul is a life not worth living.”
54. Thanks for the offer but I am busy living my Jeep life.
55. The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future life. Plato
56. “Whenever you have tough time in life, have patience and work hard. Once overcome the obstacles, look back and always have last winning smile.” ~ Invajy
57. “Being fake in life is going to attract you fake reactions, fake crap, and fake friends. Just be real with yourself and others and things will be fine.” — Derrick Robinson
58. We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” — Selena Gomez
59. “Just Be yourself. life is too short to be someone else.”
60. “Make the most of your life instead of comparing it to everyone else’s.”
61. “The perfect time to say ‘I love you’ is any time, because life isn’t guaranteed. So if you have someone you want to share your feelings with, don’t wait.”
62. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
63. When life is sad, you blame. When it is happy, you take credit.
64. “You brighten my life like no one else ever has or will. I’m so happy we’re together and I can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring.” – Calin
65. “Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day!”
66. “You learn a lot in life but there are a lot of tools and resources in school that help you grow professionally and personally for whatever goal you may want to achieve.” – Bad Bunny
67. My life is blessed because you are in it. I asked the Heavens for a beautiful love of my own and you appeared.
68. ‘I promise to be with you for the rest of my life, as you are the reason for my heartbeats. You are my everything.’
69. "It doesn’t have to take over your life, it doesn’t have to define you as a person, it’s just important that you ask for help. It’s not a sign of weakness.” — Demi Lovato
70. “Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.” –Catherine Pulsifer
71. The few years I spent with you has been amazing. Every aspect of my life — spiritual, finance among others, has changed drastically under your leadership. Thank you so much, Pastor.
72. “Always remember you are the charioteer of your life and don’t let anyone control your path.” ― Unknown
73. Thank you pastor for sharing God’s love not only with your words but with your life.
74. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” ~Steve Jobs
75. “My father is a man of a few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the. . right lessons. for my life.” — unknown
76. “Meditation will not carry you to another world, but it will reveal the most profound and awesome dimensions of the world in which you already live. Calmly contemplating these dimensions and bringing them into the service of compassion and kindness is the right way to make rapid gains in meditation as well as in life.” ~Zen Master Hsing Yun
77. I wish I could be there to celebrate your Sweet 16 with a huge hug. I hope you know you mean the world to me. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You are special and loved. Happy Sweet 16.
78. “In life, we never lose friends, we only learn who the true ones are.”
79. “One thing I feel clear about is that it's important not to let your life live you. Otherwise, you end up at forty feeling you haven't really lived. What have I learned? Perhaps to live now, so that at fifty I won't look back upon my forties with regret.”
80. “There are only three things women need in life: food, water and compliments.” — Chris Rock
81. “I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
82. When you make people angry, they act in accordance with their baser instincts, often violently and irrationally. When you inspire people, they act in accordance with their higher instincts, sensibly and rationally. Also, anger is transient, whereas inspiration sometimes has a lifelong effect. -Peace Pilgrim
83. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. – Raimonda.B
84. “When I'm old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,' not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.'”
85. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself in your way of thinking.”
86. “You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate.” — Pope John Paul II
87. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.
88. “One of of the best gifts you an give someone is a genuine thank you for being in your life.”
89. Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.
90. Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it. - Diane Sawyer
91. “You are the sweetest gift the Almighty has given to me, and there is not a single day that I am thankful to have you in my life.”
92. “There’s a point, around the age of twenty, when you have to choose whether to be like everybody else the rest of your life, or to make a virtue of your peculiarities.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
93. “Your life is yours and yours alone. Rise up and live it.” – Terry Goodkind
94. “Fossils have richer stories to tell―about the lub-dub of dinosaur life―than we have been willing to listen to.” – Robert T. Bakker
95. “Hello, Sunday. May you be blessed with love in your heart, happiness in your home, peace in your soul, and joy in your life.”
96. Countrymen, My heart doth joy that yet in all my life I found no man but he was true to me. I shall have glory by this losing day.
97. “Words cannot express the joy of new life.” — Hermann Hesse
98. “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
99. “I’ve been a Ho all my life.” — Michelle Ho
100. "Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.”
101. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” — Marinela Reka
102. “With a strong, healthy memory, you can overcome mental barriers to achieve success in your personal, professional, and academic life. Without it, you will find yourself struggling at every turn.” – John Parker
103. “If you can’t have faith in what is held up to you for faith. you must find things to believe in yourself. for a life without faith in something is too narrow a space to live.” – George Woodberry
104. “The display of ferocity. of savage courage. made me realize that I was wrong. All my life I had known only a part of her.”
105. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as necessary as when you were alone.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
106. You can’t really be present for the people in your life if you aren’t taking care of yourself. Kerry Washington
107. When I get lonely these days, I think: So be lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person’s body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings. — Elizabeth Gilbert
108. “We need a witness to our lives. There’s a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness.'”
109. I am grateful for whatever God has given me. But I am more grateful for having you in my life as my mother-in-law. You have made me feel more special every day.
110. “At the end of the day, at the end of the week, at the end of my life, I want to say I contributed more than I criticized.”
111. “Some days, doing ‘the best we can’ may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn’t perfect—on any front—and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.” — Fred Rogers
112. The best helper is a dream of what your life will be similar to when you bring an end to your bad habit. Being ready for change implies that you set goals for yourself. - Anthony Herrera
113. Congratulations on your graduation! Just remember the things may not always go the way you want them to, but life has a way of taking those new directions and turning them into opportunities. All the best and good luck for the future.
114. “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
115. “Five minutes are enough to dream a whole life, that is how relative time is.” – Mario Benedetti
116. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?”
117. "Never mind those failures till yesterday. Each new day is a sequel of a wonderful life; gifted with hopes to succeed.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
118. ”Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
119. “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chidolue
120. “Thank you for loving me. I’m so sure it will never change. Thank you for being a part of my life and making it the best it can be.”
121. “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.”
122. “My son is my son till he have got him a wife, But my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life.” – Thomas Fuller
123. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
124. Being a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything — but you are better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
125. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason…is you.”
126. “Depressed people often stick pins into their life rafts.”
127. I think it’s important to find the little things in everyday life that make you happy. - Paula Cole
128. We love that s why life is full of so many wonderful gifts.”― Rumi
129. “If baseball is life, softball is heaven.”
130. “I will never forget the day you came into my life. It was the happiest day of my entire existence. Thank you for always being there for me. The way you take care of me makes me happy.”
131. “Motherhood is the only thing in my life that I’ve really known for sure is something I wanted to do.” – Cynthia Nixon
132. “Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
133. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn’t always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.
134. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
135. “You crossed my mind today. I don’t know why. Instead of feeling rage, heartache, or hate, I found myself smiling a little. Not because of you but because of me. I am a fatherless daughter that survived your failure. I’m moving forward, my life is better than yours, I am better than you, and you are missing out on something special.” – Cash
136. “In spite of the fact that we live in a chaotic, unpredictable world, Nice Guys are not only convinced that life can be smooth, they believe it should be. This belief is the direct result of their childhood abandonment experiences. The unpredictability of not having their needs met in a timely, judicious fashion was not only frightening, it was potentially lifethreatening. ”—Robert A. Glover
137. "The next time you find yourself talking to a stranger, think carefully about the words you say. You could be affecting someone’s life without even realizing it.”
138. I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life.” — Esie de Wolfe
139. “Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks.” –Anmol Andore
140. “You are one of the best friends and people I know. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Wherever you go, no matter what happens, you will always have a special place in my heart!”
141. Hey, baby, I can’t live without you. I love you so much and want to be with you forever. You are my soulmate, and I am glad we found each other. I am the luckiest person on this planet because you are in my life. You are my everything, and there is nothing that can keep us apart. I hope we will be together forever and make each other happy. I can’t wait to see you again.
142. “Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced.”– Elisabeth Hasselbeck
143. Some people stay sad their whole life because they never tried to find happiness.
144. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” –Ben Stein
145. “It's part of life to have obstacles. It's about overcoming obstacles; that's the key to happiness.” – Herbie Hancok
146. “How would your life be different if…You stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.”
147. ‘Just knowing you are going to meet the love of your life makes all the waiting, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.’
148. Happy weekend. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life. Don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed.”
149. ‘There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside of you.’
150. If you are brave like the lion, then you can survive any difficulty of life.
151. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”
152. “The imposter doesn’t see that failure is a normal part of life.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
153. “I think togetherness is an important ingredient of family life.” — Barbara Bush
154. “Without you, I cannot imagine a single moment of my life. Good morning, my love!”
155. “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.”
156. “The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life.” – Cyndie Spiegel
157. “Anyone who stops learning is old whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford
158. “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.” – Unknown
159. “The most important thing in your life is to live your life with integrity and to not give in to peer pressure to try to be something that you’re not.” ~ Ellen DeGeneres
160. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho. The Alchemist
161. “You are the kind of woman who only comes around once in a lifetime. I am probably the most fortunate man to have you as my wife. I am sorry that I hurt you. Please accept my apology and let us heal together.”
162. “I was assailed by memories of a life that wasn’t mine anymore, but one in which I’d found the simplest and most lasting joys.”
163. “The time will come when diligent research over long periods will bring to light things which now lie hidden. A single lifetime, even though entirely devoted to the sky, would not be enough for the investigation of so vast a subject... And so this knowledge will be unfolded only through long successive ages. There will come a time when our descendants will be amazed that we did not know things that are so plain to them... Many discoveries are reserved for ages still to come, when memory of us will have been effaced.”
164. “Dear boyfriend, thank you for making my life exciting and happening. Forever grateful to God for sending you in my life.”
165. “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” – Suzie Huitt
166. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
167. “God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it.”
168. “A good father-daughter relationship ….can empower daughters to believe in themselves and to prosecute a case with conviction and confidence. It can bestow upon a girl a sense of belonging, a self-efficacy and a resilience for life.” – Madonna King, Fathers and Daughters
169. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Nancy D. Solomon
170. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsipher
171. My heart beats without direction, my eyes swell in waiting, and life loses its fun. You are the joy I need at all time. I love you so much, my queen.
172. Good morning messages for Saturday. Finally Saturday arrived, another week that is coming to an end and with harmony we must enjoy every moment. Think positive and believe that there is a lot of good things to happen in your life today. May your morning be covered by God’s blessings, and so, you have a blessed Saturday filled with happiness. Check out these beautiful good morning Saturday messages and share the ones that inspire you.
173. “I am sorry that I failed you. But my mistakes have taught me to hold fast and cherish the most precious person of my life.”
174. “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime.” Mario Puzo
175. I always dreamed of making it in baseball, but life has moved pretty quickly for me. – Mike Trout
176. “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” ― Albert Einstein
177. You are the most important friend I’ll ever have in my life. You’re my best friend, a family member that I chose to have, and my soul sister. Your presence will always brighten up my day, whether you know it or not.” – Unknown
178. Cheating is directly linked to lack of intelligence, insecurity, low self-esteem, and an overall sense of unhappiness with one’s own life
179. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most in those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day for your weekend. Make every day a play-day…” – James A. Murphy
180. Trust the timing of your life.
181. “A creative life cannot be sustained by approval any more than it can be destroyed by criticism.” –Will Self
182. The moment I found you was the very moment I found myself, and since my ultimate goal is to have a happy life, I have achieved my purpose in life.
183. “Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.” — Unknown
184. “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime. ” – Mario Puzo
185. Of all the different places in life, there is one place where you have a permanent spot, and, that is my heart, my dear, it’s your birthday, so spread that cheer, happy birthday son! Stay blessed!
186. There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for this. Be proud of yourself!
187. “We are certain that, in this life at any rate, thought is intimately connected with the brain. The theory that thought therefore is merely a movement in the brain is, in my opinion, nonsense, for if so, that theory itself would be merely a movement, an event among atoms, which may have speed and direction, but of which it would be meaningless to use the words “true” or “false.” We are driven then to some kind of correspondence. But if we assume a one-for-one correspondence, this means that we have to attribute an almost unbelievable complexity and variety of events to the brain. But I submit that a one-for-one relation is probably quite unnecessary. All our examples suggest that the brain can respond—in a sense, adequately and exquisitely correspond—to the seemingly infinite variety of consciousness without providing one single physical modification for each single modification of consciousness. But”
188. Be the light in someone else’s life.
189. Hal Borland shares a few of those lovely lessons with us right here. We can learn the longsuffering of trees. They endure year after year of rain and wind and sun. They grow as tall as the redwoods on the western side of the United States. They can be as twisted as a black locust. At the same time, we can learn the unrelenting and rapid life of grass. All this without leaving the yard.
190. The lies kept building and building, and finally it all collapsed around me. I can’t believe how badly I screwed life up.
191. I believe in aliens. I think it would be way too selfish of us as mankind to believe we are the only lifeforms in the universe. Demi Lovato
192. Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness.
193. I believe dancing is the best stress reliever.–Dylan LaurenI’ve reduced a lot of the stress in my life. I’ve gotten rid of a lot of things. The light was turned on and a lot of the cockroaches started spinning. I swept them out the door. And sometimes you just have to throw things out because they carry a certain energy.–Wesley Snipes
194. “A creative life cannot be sustained by approval any more than it can be destroyed by criticism.” – Will Self
195. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
196. “If you fully understood just how profoundly you can influence your daughter’s life, you would be terrified, overwhelmed, or both.” ― Meg Meeker
197. “Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch the life!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
198. Our childhood memories are often fragments, brief moments or encounters, which together form the scrapbook of our life. Edith Eger, The Choice.
199. "If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week.” — Charles Darwin
200. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
201. It is not the length of life, but depth of life.
202. “People all over the world—outside the church and in—are looking for an escape, a way out from under the crushing weight to life this side of Eden. But there is no escaping it. The best the world can offer is a temporary distraction to delay the inevitable or deny the inescapable. That’s why Jesus doesn’t offer us an escape.”
203. “Money will come and go, we all know that, the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. ” – Dominic Toretto
204. “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life, or you’re the one that’ll change theirs.” – Louis and Champagne
205. “The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life.” — Steve Biddulph
206. A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror. - Sigmund Freud.
207. Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
208. “Removing toxic people (including Naysayers) from your life can repay you in scores of holistic wealth.” ― Keisha Blair
209. You are never too old to learn new things and to dream a new dream in life.
210. “Driving through life is simple: Pick a lane and stay in it, don’t cut people off and carry a lot of insurance” – Unknown
211. “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
212. “I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back....” ― Erica Jong
213. Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy. - Joel Brown
214. “How do people make it through life without a brother?”
215. “Remembering you on Father’s Day uncle and wondering what good would I have done to receive your constant support in my life. Happy Father’s Day.”
216. You can have a lot of friends in life, but there is only one friend who can make a big difference in your life. You are that friend for me. Thank you for everything!
217. No matter where life takes me, I’ll always come back to my first love: jet skiing!
218. “I have a bath every single day of my life. And if I can have two or three — amazing. Nothing terrible is going to happen in the bath, so I always find time for that. I’ll take phone conversations in the bath, anything.” — Emma Watson (see how to make a self
219. ‘I might be a single mom, but my life is filled with more love and happiness than you can ever imagine.’
220. “If we want to live a Wholehearted life. we have to become intentional about cultivating sleep and play. and about letting go of exhaustion as a status symbol and productivity as self-worth.”
221. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ” — Walt Disney
222. “You seriously have no idea what people are dealing with in their personal life. So just be nice, it’s that simple.” – Unknown
223. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hanh
224. "One of the best times for figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.” ― Mandy Hale
225. “If it pains you to discover that a Nice Man can be a crumbum, Tom, it's life you've got to object to, not Percy in particular.” ― Ellery Queen
226. “Don’t be having me out here thinking you mine. When in real life you somebody else’s.”
227. “When your wife is pregnant and you’re expecting, everyone is like, ‘It’s incredible. Get ready, it’s magic. It’s the most life-changing experience you’ll ever have. Brace yourself for heaven.’ And then the second the baby comes everyone is like, ‘WELCOME TO HELL.’” – Andy Samberg
228. The very center of your heart is where life begins – the most beautiful place on earth.
229. When life knocks you on your back, don’t fall. Stand tall, with your head held high, and smile again, because you aren’t alone. And, this is a softball game
230. You must have some vision for your life. Even if you don't know the plan, you have to have a direction in which you choose to go. —Oprah
231. “You have stepped into my life and made me realize what unconditional love means. Good morning sweetheart.”
232. “It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward.” – Patti Davis
233. “The boundaries in your life are merely a creation of the self.” — Robin Sharma
234. “Anyone who dreams of an uncommon life eventually discovers that there is no choice but to seek an uncommon approach to living it.” ~ Gary Keller
235. "My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.”
236. “They said: “Write the longest sentence you know.” I wrote: “A life without you.”” ~ Cameron Lincoln
237. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” –Richard Bach
238. “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
239. Best wishes to you as you progress from one stage in life to another. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in. – Rajesh Mankar
240. “A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness.” — Arthur Penrhyn Stanley
241. “If you knew that your life was merely a phase or short, short segment of your entire existence, how would you live? Knowing nothing ‘real’ was at risk, what would you do? You’d live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That’s what the ghosts want us to do – all the exciting things they no longer can.” – Chuck Palahniuk
242. ”Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.”
243. “It's not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters.”
244. My love for you has no beginning and no end. It is cyclical, like life. It is ever. flowing, like the oceans. It is as boundless as the sky and as vast as the universe. When I see your face, I see my past, my present, my future. When I hold your hand, I feel everything inside of me expand. You are my everything.
245. “It’s not always easy growing a little life inside of you. The morning sickness. The hormones. The changes to your body. The sleeplessness. Yet, when it all gets too hard, just remember how powerful you really are. You are growing a life inside of you, and that is incredible.”
246. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
247. “Either life entails courage. or it ceases to be life.” – EM Forster
248. “Having your first baby changes your life in ways that you can never even dream of.” – Unknown
249. Just knowing you are going to meet your little baby, the love of your life, make all the waiting, all the worry, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.
250. “If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime.” - Benjamin Alire Saenz, writer
251. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
252. “I believe that nothing in life is unimportant every moment can be a beginning.” — John McLeod
253. “The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.”~ Louis E. Boone
254. You are given this beautiful life because you are strong enough to give it a meaning.
255. “When being in a toxic relationship in life at times you may have to step outside yourself, to see yourself, so you can find yourself and love yourself again.” — Angel Moreira
256. “You are given this beautiful life because you are strong enough to give it a meaning.”
257. “We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime. ” — Unknown
258. ‘Some people complain about their mothers-in-law. My only complaint is that I didn’t have you in my life sooner. Wishing you a wonderful Mother’s Day! You deserve it!’
259. “I may have given my son the gift of life, but he gave me a reason to live.” – Unknown
260. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
261. You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” Zig Ziglar
262. “How do people make it through life without a brother?”—Unknown
263. “Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there.” – Bucky Sinister
264. “It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right/ I hope you had the time of your life.” – ”Good Riddance”, Green Day
265. “As fathers, you don’t give us just the love we need, but you give us the strength to face everything life throws our way.”
266. “In an attempt to cope with their childhood abandonment experiences, all Nice Guys developed the same paradigm: “If I am good, then I will be loved, get my needs met, and have a problem-free life. ” Unfortunately, this paradigm not only produces the opposite of what is desired, it guarantees nothing but feelings of perpetual powerlessness. ”—Robert A. Glover
267. “I release the past with ease and trust in the process of life.” ― Louise Hay
268. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
269. “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.”
270. “Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” — Sady Ali Khan
271. “The success you will achieve tomorrow depends much on the effort you put into the things that you do today. So wipe that sleep from your eyes, go into the world and make a better life for yourself.”
272. Having a goal is what motivates you to get out of bed in the morning and try again; it’s what makes the hardships of life worthwhile because you know that, in the end, you might get that dream job, visit that far-off locale, or accomplish something you’ve always wanted to do.
273. The less you respond to negativity in the more peaceful your life becomes.
274. “Time is long but life is short.” — Stevie Wonder
275. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston S. Churchill
276. “With love and understanding, trust in life can be regained, but it takes two to get through this, and you need to be devoted to each other and sufficiently motivated to show each other that there is no need for jealousy within the relationship.”– Sofia Price
277. Many people exist but they do not live. Jonathan Swift hopes everybody will truly live everyday of his or her life. Living is adventuring, building relationships and learning what you can bring to life.
278. “I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.” ~ Andre Leon Talley
279. “Trust and faith bring joy to life and help relationships grow to their maximum potential.”
280. “As we wash our body so we should wash destiny, change life as we change clothes.”
281. “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ― Albert Schweitzer
282. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. —Abraham Lincoln
283. Cause life is better when it’s wetter…and warmer.
284. “Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I’d either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies. Didn’t matter. It didn’t mean anything. When I was broke, I’d go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it’s all over. And that’s the hardest part. Today everything is different; there’s no action… have to wait around like everyone else. Can’t even get decent food – right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I’m an average nobody… get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.”
285. Motivation is a vital part of life. Without motivation, you may never take the time to get up and do something with your life. Brian Cagneey
286. "Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
287. Jet skiing is my life.
288. “I remind myself every day just how lucky I am to do what I love! I feel so fortunate and I’m just trying to take my life one day at a time.”
289. “A father is the most special person in a daughter’s life .” —Unknown
290. “I think if people could step inside a person who has been betrayed by the love of their life and feel the agony it causes, no one who is human would have it in their heart to cause someone that much pain and heartache. ”
291. “It’s my mission to share this with the world and to let them know that there is life on the other side of those dark times that seem so hopeless and helpless. I want to show the world that there is life — surprising, wonderful and unexpected life after diagnosis.” — Demi Lovato
292. “Why does it have to be quick? Why does it have to be easy? Why do you think life is quick and easy? Why can’t it be hard and difficult? Why can’t you suffer?”
293. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. — Maya Angelou
294. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
295. “Nine months isn’t so long when you’re waiting for the new love of your life.”
296. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda"
297. Living a bikini kinda life.
298. Good Morning Quotes – “Good morning. Another day, another blessing, and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.”
299. “All I ask is one thing, and I’m asking this particularly of young people: please don’t be cynical. I hate cynicism, for the record, it’s my least favorite quality and it doesn’t lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” ―Conan O'Brien
300. "Your time is limited; so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
301. “Tired of feelin’ like I’m trapped in my damn mind Tired of feelin’ like I’m wrapped in a damn lie Tired of feelin’ like my life is a damn game.” – XXXTENTACION
302. The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.
303. “Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans.” — Jacques Yves Cousteau
304. “Friends add so many reasons to be happy in life. Wishing a very warm friendship day to all my friends.”
305. We wanted to wish you well during this very special time in your life.
306. "Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope."— Tom Head
307. Jet Skiing makes me feel like I'm doing something meaningful in life.
308. “Those who do not care. escape the anguish of mourning but never know the delights of love. The meaning of life forever eludes them.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
309. “A positive attitude towards life is the strongest shield against the demoralizing arrows of life!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
310. “This is my life… my story… my book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologize for the edits I make.” – Steve Maraboli
311. “Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.” – Travis Barker
312. Best wishes to you both on creating memories that will fill a lifetime.
313. You are the sun that illuminates my life every morning, to get up without you it is to rise in a world without sun where it is always night. You are my source of happiness.
314. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell
315. The jet ski life.
316. There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. — Oprah Winfrey
317. “C.S. Lewis, once said, "The main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little, dark, prison we are all born in" and warned of the danger of, "coming to love the prison.”
318. “From the first day we met, you have been a wonderful man; you are medicine to challenges in my life. Thank you for being a loving husband to me.”
319. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. — Nora Ephron
320. “I think we take it for granted that if you are with your husband after 30 years, then he is the love of your life.” – Sue Townsend
321. First, you’re my friend, then you’re my lover. I’m forever grateful to you for making my life worth living. Happy friendship day, my love.
322. Thank you for the advice, support, love, and prayers. You have been a blessing in my life. God bless you mentor!
323. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.” – Marie Schwarts
324. The sad truth about life is you are forgotten and only remembered by people when they want something from you
325. “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”― Mineko Iwasaki
326. You can like the life you’re living, you can live the life you like.
327. “I love you and I never stopped loving you. You ticked almost all my boxes and I was ready to spend my life with you. But you cheated and now you’ve lost me forever.” – Unknown
328. “Self-confidence can be learned. practiced. and mastered — just like any other skill. Once you master it. everything in your life will change for the better.” — Barrie Davenport
329. "When we learn to smile at life, we shall find that the problems we encounter dissolve."— Donald Curtis
330. “The only man in my life is my son, and it’s probably going to stay this way for a while …I go to bed wearing a very baggy one-piece cheetah suit, just because it makes my son laugh. My sexy lingerie has been locked in a drawer for a while!” — Sandra Bullock
331. Every moment of life is unique — a kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever recur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.
332. “Success in life is not for those who run fast. but for those who keep running and always on the move.”
333. “You didn’t love her. You just didn’t want to be alone. Or maybe, she was just good for your ego. Or, maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn’t love her. Because you don’t destroy people you love.”
334. "If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” — Morris West
335. If life is full of fun and thrill, you must own a jeep.
336. “Good morning to the man who makes my wishes and desires come true, and brings joy and happiness to my life.”
337. “When life knocks you down….do a squat!”
338. “Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” ― Simone de Beauvoir
339. Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life
340. “May the warmth of Christmas fills your life with love and peace. Merry Christmas!”
341. Jet skiing has become such an important part of my life but if I had known how expensive they were when I first started, I might have been better prepared financially for this kind of lifestyle change!
342. “Lost a bond I wanted forever, so I’m not too pressed about who’s in my life or not.”– NBA YoungBoy
343. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do. There are no limits on what you can be. do. or have in life.” -Tony Robbins
344. May the excitement that started your journey of love last you a lifetime.
345. “A simple life gives birth to more clarity, inner peace and meaningful relationships.” – Margo Vader
346. “Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy.” – Joel Brown
347. “I have you in my life and each moment has been peaceful. Thank you, dear!”
348. Here’s how to wish the happy couple well as they are about to embark on a lifelong journey filling their life with moments of utter joy and endless days of conversation.
349. "Live each day as if your life had just begun.”
350. “Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss life’s hurts away.” — Unknown
351. You taught us to love each other as a family and always be there for each other. You showed us how to live an honest life. You might not be there, but you will be within us forever. RIP Dad!
352. “We withdraw from our experience of the present moment. We pull away from the raw feelings of fear and shame by incessantly telling ourselves stories about what is happening in our life.”– Tara Brach
353. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope. – Stephen Hawking
354. My dear friend, you have filled my life with a lot of fun and happiness since you came into my life. Happy Friendship day!
355. “You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go.” ~ C.C Aurel
356. Your attitude towards life influences your happiness, not what happens to you. Thibaut Meurisse, Master Your Emotions
357. It’s the job that I take most seriously in my life and I think it’s the hardest job. —Debra Messing
358. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. – Cassandra Clare
359. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” —Anonymous
360. “Every single day of my life, I vow to be by your side. I am yours today and forever.”
361. Keep a positive outlook even when faced with life challenges. — Catherine Pulsifer
362. The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. – Don Williams, Jr.
363. To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.
364. “When we walk into a grove of trees or under an open sky the magic of nature takes over and the heaviness of life lifts a little.’
365. “The quality of your life is directly related to the authenticity of the dreams you choose to follow.” Anonymous
366. “A baby arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, heart grows fuller, and life means more.” — Unknown
367. When life throws a rock at you, build a catapult and hurl back a boulder.
368. “I think if you just look at life in a positive way, positive things will happen.” – Jake Owen
369. “A brother in law is someone who comes into your life and becomes your friend!”
370. “Sweetie, if I would promise you one thing in life, that would be that I would never stop loving you. You make my life rich and beautiful. I’m so happy to be with you every passing day. I love you.”
371. Sometimes I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life
372. “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
373. For me, jet skiing isn’t a skill. It’s simply a way of life for me.
374. “Toxic relationships are dangerous to your health; they will literally kill you. Stress shortens your lifespan. Even a broken heart can kill you. There is an undeniable mind-body connection. Your arguments and hateful talk can land you in the emergency room or in the morgue. You were not meant to live in a fever of anxiety; screaming yourself hoarse in a frenzy of dreadful, panicked fight-or-flight that leaves you exhausted and numb with grief. You were not meant to live like animals tearing one another to shreds. Don’t turn your hair gray. Don’t carve a roadmap of pain into the sweet wrinkles on your face. Don’t lay in the quiet with your heart pounding like a trapped, frightened creature. For your own precious and beautiful life, and for those around you — seek help or get out before it is too late. This is your wake-up call!”― Bryant McGill
375. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – Elvis Presley
376. “By taking good care of your posture now, you will enjoy and savor lifelong health benefits and beauty.” – Cindy Ann Peterson
377. “We are vulnerable. not fragile. but our desire to go through life without feeling pain makes us feel fragile.” — Luigina Sgarro
378. A bad day doesn’t cancel out a good life. Keep going.”― Richie Norton
379. “One of the best times for figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up. ” – Mandy Hale
380. “Each new year of life added to your past, changing the way you viewed every new day, influencing how you reacted to everything from the simplest daily routines to complex events touching you, your family, and the world you lived in.” — Paul Snyder
381. “The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is Brotherhood.” — Edwin Markham
382. Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.” – Rumi
383. “Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.” – Immanuel Kant
384. Reflecting, remembering, and celebrating the life of a loved one.
385. “You make each day into a fantastic, lovely day by the energy and love you bring into my life.”
386. “It’s hard to stay true to yourself and what you want in life when there are so many distractions and so much craziness going on around you.” ~ Hilary Duff
387. “I don’t need any more surprises in life. I have a great friend like you.”
388. “The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your thoughts. Is thought helpful or harmful? You have the power to change your thoughts and mental habits. Awareness and action are the keys.” – Akiroq Brost
389. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.
390. “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
391. “Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much. You can spend your whole life imagining ghosts, worrying about your pathway to the future, but all there will ever be is what's happening here, and the decisions we make in this moment, which are based in either love or fear.”
392. Obstacles in life get the best of a person from time to time. When two people experience obstacles separately, it leaves little room to help each other. This does not mean the relationship failed because you did not try hard enough, obstacles aren’t always conquered in general.” – Kimberly Danner
393. "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears."- John Lennon
394. You’re never too old to enjoy life “Jet Skiing” is one way that you can stay fit while having fun doing it as well!
395. “When you accept change, let go, and free yourself from fear of the unknown, you will begin to see your life as an exciting adventure. ” – Joe Keane
396. “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. But when a pitcher hands you a changeup, smack it right down her throat.”
397. “It’s no longer a mystery to me why you’re in my life. God sent me an angel as a best friend. Bless you for your kindness and support.”
398. A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
399. “The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.” — unknown
400. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
401. “All I tell artists is. ‘Do what you love. Never let anybody talk you into changing what your musical idea is just to try to get a hit because you’re chasing your tail that way. It’s not going to happen. and if you’re successful. you have to do it the rest of your life. Stay true to it and do it for the sake of the art.'” ~ Gloria Estefan
402. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
403. My parents taught me about the importance of qualities like kindness, respect, and honesty, and I realize how central values like these have been throughout my life. – Kate Middleton
404. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” – Dr. Seuss
405. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw
406. This year may not be the best, but you are the best! Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know! You bring joy into my life, and I can’t imagine life without you. I hope your birthday is as delightful as you!
407. “Do not put your life at risk, for someone who does not care about you.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
408. “We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.”
409. "If we choose a positive, loving attitude that honors all life and embrace the changes as much as possible, things won’t be quite as difficult.” — Richard L. Haight
410. When you come out of the grips of a depression there is an incredible relief, but not one you feel allowed to celebrate. Instead, the feeling of victory is replaced with anxiety that it will happen again, and with shame and vulnerability when you see how your illness affected your family, your work, everything left untouched while you struggled to survive. We come back to life thinner, paler, weaker … but as survivors.
411. “We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox.”
412. “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle – this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.” – Tupac Shakur
413. “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.” ― Gustave Flaubert
414. You have this one life. If you keep being selfish and unkind, it’s going to come back to you. Clemantine Wamariya ( Heartless Selfish Quotes )
415. “There is a crowd of busybodies, self-appointed masters of ceremonies, whose life is devoted to destroying solitude wherever solitude still exists. They call it “taking the young people out of themselves,” or “waking them up,” or “overcoming their apathy.” If an Augustine, a Vaughan, a Traherne, or a Wordsworth should be born in the modern world, the leaders of a youth organization would soon cure him.”
416. “If someone saves your life, you develop a brotherhood, no matter what your race.” — Omar Epps
417. It’s a hard life if you don’t weaken
418. “My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present. ” — Steve Goodier
419. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
420. "The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” — Barbara Kingsolver
421. “My life is my message.” Mahatma Gandhi
422. “Life seems so beautiful to me thanks to some wonderful people in my life. You are one of them, my friend. Good morning to you!”
423. “Thank you for being you! You’ve been like a cool breeze on a hot, muggy day. Whenever I talk to you, I am at ease. I appreciate your love and friendship. You bring such joy, laughter, hope, and peace to my life. You are such a blessing!”
424. “But those who seek only reassurance from life will never be more than tourists — seeing everything and trying to possess what can only be felt. Beauty is the shadow of imperfection.” – Simon Van Booy
425. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.” — Tiny Buddha
426. “Many of us carry baggage from the past that hinders our ability to fight for the things we want in life, our goals, our dreams.” – Les Brown
427. “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
428. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” – Unknown
429. “Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life.”
430. The happiest day of my life was when I said ‘I do’ to the man of my dreams.
431. The worst type of crying wasn’t the kind everyone could see–the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.” ― Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
432. “You are the reason why I kept on holding on to life for so long although it is so hard to do so.”
433. I want to believe that life isn’t full of darkness. Even if storms come to pass, the sun will shine again. No matter how painful and hard the rain may beat down on me. – Akito Sohma
434. This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
435. “Stop comparing your life to everyone around you.” – Eric Thomas
436. “Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.” – Unknown
437. “The secret to a happy life is to accept change gracefully.” ~ Jimmy Stewart
438. “Your actions dictate our relationship, plain and simple. And when those actions aren’t up to snuff, I won’t keep you in my life. So be good to me, and we’ll never have a problem!”
439. Even if you initiated your split, you are going to be overcome with interminable sorrow. You are not only mourning the loss of someone significant in your life, but saying farewell to your dreams of an eternity together.” – Rachel Sussman
440. “Dear Absent Fathers: Never Assume that the mother taught the child to hate you. A child can notice a father who doesn’t want to be involved in his child’s life. Stop this nonsense of always thinking that mothers poison their kids against you. Your absence is the biggest poison.”
441. “Although anxiety is part of life, never let it control you.” — Paulo Coelho
442. "The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” — Bertrand Russell
443. Without you, my life would sail without purpose. In you, I found happiness and peace of mind. You have given me the best gift in life. I will always love you tenderly.
444. “I used to be good friends with my depression, saying oh I’m so depressed, or life is terrible.” – Tony Curtis
445. Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love. Tito Tinajero, Love Poems For Valentine's Day
446. When we relinquish the punishing need for perfection - or, rather, let go of the fear of not being perfect - we find freedom, joy, and all the other good stuff we want in life. It’s time to stop giving up before we try.
447. “When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.” – Winston S. Churchill
448. “You are my favorite angel brother, because you fill my life with the light of a billion suns.”
449. ″... I am just a chapter in your life, there will be many more. Remember our wonderful memories, but please don’t be afraid to make some more.”
450. "I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion–and where it isn’t, that’s where my work lies.” ― Ram Dass
451. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns
452. “Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. ” –Edmond Mbiaka
453. I constantly go between wanting you to be my baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.
454. “Every day is a gift and proof that your purpose in life has not yet been fulfilled.” – Anonymous
455. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” — Jean Shinoda Bolen
456. When you have to act or put effort, know that life is short. When you realize life is short, procrastination falls away. When you are expecting a result, know that life is eternal.”
457. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.. — Audrey Hepburn
458. Love is not something that you can express in words. Love is something that is represented by actions and felt with the heart. I don’t know how much loved I make you feel but trust me, dear, you are the most precious thing in my life. I love you!
459. Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me. – Susan Polis Schutz
460. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
461. “The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens. you will always be with yourself.” – Diane von Furstenberg
462. “You could be honest too if you’d only try. Think how wonderful it would be to settle down and live a comfortable life and not have to think about somebody chasing you all the time.”
463. The bride and groom-to-be require your special wishes on the most important day of their life. Bless them with these wedding wishes for friend that touch the heart and evoke smiles!
464. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
465. Sometimes life makes you feel as if you're drowning. But you must Muster your strength, grab the oars And Row. Shauna L Bowling, Hearts and Rainbows
466. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”
467. “Ever since you came into my life, you have made it infinitely better. For that, I really and truly cannot thank you enough. I absolutely adore you and worship the ground that you walk on. I’m crazily in love with you, baby!”
468. “I don’t think it’s a good attitude in your life to feel that you have to be rich to have self-esteem.” ~ Tom Petty
469. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.”
470. Now it's the little moments that stop me in my tracks, because that's what life is all about. — Joanna Gaines
471. “When you fully trust a person without any doubt. you finally get one of the two results: A person for life or a lesson for life…”
472. “Whatever life takes away from you, let it go. When you surrender and let go of the past, you allow yourself to be fully alive in the moment. ” ― Miguel Angel Ruiz
473. “Wabi sabi: “flawed beauty”; beauty that is “imperfect, impermanent and incomplete”; looking for beauty within the imperfections of life, being at peace with the universal cycle of growth and decay.”
474. “There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.”-Demi Lovato
475. “When you dance to your own rhythm. life taps its toes to your beat.”– Terri Guillemets
476. “You smile, your little jokes, and the way you laugh light up my day. I’m lucky to have you in my life because I know I’ll never find anyone like you. You are perfect, even if you say you are not.”
477. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” ~ Camilla Eyring Kimball
478. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” - Marcus Aurelius
479. “I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
480. Once you accept, truly accept, that stuff will happen to you and there is nothing you can do about it, stress miraculously leaves your life.–Srikumar Rao
481. “Mama, you taught me to do the right things. So now you have to let your baby fly. You’ve given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life.” — Carrie Underwood
482. “Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
483. "Since I’m always second in your life, it’s time to make you last in mine.”
484. “There is only one success -to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
485. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
486. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” — Stephen Covey
487. It’s not the best days of your life, but the days you live.
488. I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.” – Andre Leon Talley
489. “A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.”
490. “The life of truth is cold.”
491. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
492. “You light up my life! Good Morning, my Love!”
493. “When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger. ”
494. “When life throws you a curve ball, SWING!”
495. “I judge you unfortunate because you have never lived through misfortune. You have passed through life without an opponent – no one can ever know what you are capable of. not even you.” – Seneca
496. Many people will walk in and out of your life,
497. One jeep can change your life forever.
498. For life free of all germs.
499. “I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world. You are the reason I survive.” – Unknown
500. As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine life without her.” —Kristin Hannah
501. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” —Anonymous"
502. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” ― Rashida Jones
503. Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life. Meir Liraz, How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills
504. “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem.” —Walt Disney.
505. “No more duty can be urged upon those who are entering the great theater of life than simple loyalty to their best convictions. ” — Edwin Hubbel Chapin
506. The only way you're going to get through life, happily, is being yourself.
507. “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds, and diamonds are made under pressure.” – Peter Marshall
508. Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony. – Colossians 3:14
509. A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.
510. “Always be open to new beginnings. To the universe, every moment is the start of the next big thing in your life.” — Marianne Williamson
511. “I am heartbroken, I am hurting and I am terribly sad and depressed. I have been crying all day and night, but I do not want to let this ruin my life.”
512. “We need to learn to embrace our potential and our limitations. Because both of them are signposts, pointing us forward into God’s calling on our life.”
513. You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go. –C.C Aurel
514. “I am grateful to God for giving me such a friend like you. You are the most precious gift in my life. Only you make me laugh during my bad times. Happy Friendship Day to you!”
515. “There is enough time for self-care. There is not enough time to make up for the life you’ll miss by not filling yourself up.”
516. “It's my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.” — Jennifer Niven, All the Bright Places
517. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. – Plato
518. "My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.” – Olive Schreiner
519. ‘I know I am not perfect, but you always make me feel so when I look into your eyes. You are the reason for my better-self. Thank you for being in my life. You mean everything to me.’
520. “When you live life like you’re going to die tomorrow, every day is a gift.”
521. “Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.” – Renee Wood
522. Why is sunset more colourful than sunrise? It’s an irony of life saying ‘sometimes, good things happen in goodbyes.
523. “The chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance. The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you, as perfect, as unspoiled, as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment in all your life. You can turn over a new leaf every hour if you choose.”― Arnold Bennett
524. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.”
525. “It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it and I’m sharing it with you.” – Gilmore Girls
526. “Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”– Albert Einstein
527. “When Ronan thought of Gansey, he thought of moving into Monmouth Manufacturing, of nights spent in companionable insomnia, of a summer searching for a king, of Gansey asking the Gray Man for his life. Brothers.”
528. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
529. “You are perhaps the biggest gift I have ever got from our parents. Your love and affection brighten each day of my life. Thank you and love you, bro.”
530. "What matters most in life is often invisible.” — Duane Elgin
531. “I don’t think that loving yourself is a choice. I think that it’s a decision that has to be made for survival; it was in my case. Loving myself was the result of answering two things: Do you want to live? ‘Cause this is who you’re gonna be for the rest of your life. Or are you gonna just have a life of emptiness. self-hatred and self-loathing? And I chose to live. so I had to accept myself.” - Lizzo
532. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
533. Hard work, honesty, tenacity, and love are just a few of your attributes. Your words of encouragement brightened many of my days and helped sharpen my life for good.
534. Learning is what we do throughout our lives, in school and out of school. Earning is what we do to provide for the people we love and make our financial life goals come true. Yearning is what wishing and working for our dreams.
535. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” Oprah Winfrey
536. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” — Amit Ray
537. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.”
538. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
539. “I am so glad to have found someone as wonderful as you in my life! No matter what the future brings, I will always love you.”
540. You make my light come on and my life better. You make living worthwhile and my days purposeful. I am happy to have met you when I did. I can’t imagine how it will look like if I don’t see you.