800 Inspirational Quotes To Keep You Motivated For Life
1. “What matters in life is what you care about and what you will continue to make effort towards caring about it.”- Nokwethemba Nkosi
2. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” ∼Walt Disney Company
3. "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Berthold Auerbach
4. “Aim for success. not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong. because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.”
5. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships. Maxime Lagacé
6. “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”
7. It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life. — Mickey Mantle.
8. “Even though friends say they are interested in your life, they never really want to talk about you as much as you want them to.” ~ Charise Mericle Harper
9. “Do every act of your life as though it were the very last act of your life.”
10. “If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.” — John Spence
11. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” — Roger Caras
12. "The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.”― Abraham Lincoln
13. “The thing that’s nice about unplanned pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby, a joy of life.” – Unknown
14. “The moment you came barreling into my life I was lost. I’m afraid to tell you what I wish for, for fear you’ll… oh, I don’t know, throw me into the fire. Or more likely, refuse me. Or worst of all, despise me. I love you. You’re more dear to my heart than I ever knew anyone could be. And I’ve made you cry; and there I’ll stop.”
15. How blessed it truly is, to stumble upon a soul that wants nothing but smiles and sunshine for you, for the rest of your life.”
16. “I’ve spent most of my life and most of my friendships holding my breath and hoping that when people get close enough they won’t leave, and fearing that it’s a matter of time before they figure me out and go.”— Shauna Niequist
17. I find you mature prepared to confront life, the pride I feel in being your mom is something which can’t be described. I invite the life this day you observe an additional year.
18. “You always had my back right from the day I came to this world. There is no bigger gift that I’ve ever had in this life than you.”
19. Success is loving your life, even if you didn't reach your goal yet. - Maxime Lagacé
20. They called each other family and that's what they were—sisters. Many people in the world had family of the heart, kin by choice rather than by blood, and hers had come along in her darkest hour and saved her life.
21. “My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it.” — Unknown
22. “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown
23. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”