1. “What matters in life is what you care about and what you will continue to make effort towards caring about it.”- Nokwethemba Nkosi
2. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” ∼Walt Disney Company
3. "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Berthold Auerbach
4. “Aim for success. not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong. because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.”
5. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships. Maxime Lagacé
6. “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”
7. It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life. — Mickey Mantle.
8. “Even though friends say they are interested in your life, they never really want to talk about you as much as you want them to.” ~ Charise Mericle Harper
9. “Do every act of your life as though it were the very last act of your life.”
10. “If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.” — John Spence
11. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” — Roger Caras
12. "The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.”― Abraham Lincoln
13. “The thing that’s nice about unplanned pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby, a joy of life.” – Unknown
14. “The moment you came barreling into my life I was lost. I’m afraid to tell you what I wish for, for fear you’ll… oh, I don’t know, throw me into the fire. Or more likely, refuse me. Or worst of all, despise me. I love you. You’re more dear to my heart than I ever knew anyone could be. And I’ve made you cry; and there I’ll stop.”
15. How blessed it truly is, to stumble upon a soul that wants nothing but smiles and sunshine for you, for the rest of your life.”
16. “I’ve spent most of my life and most of my friendships holding my breath and hoping that when people get close enough they won’t leave, and fearing that it’s a matter of time before they figure me out and go.”— Shauna Niequist
17. I find you mature prepared to confront life, the pride I feel in being your mom is something which can’t be described. I invite the life this day you observe an additional year.
18. “You always had my back right from the day I came to this world. There is no bigger gift that I’ve ever had in this life than you.”
19. Success is loving your life, even if you didn't reach your goal yet. - Maxime Lagacé
20. They called each other family and that's what they were—sisters. Many people in the world had family of the heart, kin by choice rather than by blood, and hers had come along in her darkest hour and saved her life.
21. “My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it.” — Unknown
22. “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown
23. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
24. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
25. “Seek not that the things which happen should happen as you wish; but wish the things which happen to be as they are, and you will have a tranquil flow of life. ” – Epictetus
26. The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
27. “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell
28. Look at life with the eyes of a child. — Henri Matisse
29. “I may have forgiven you for what have you done, accepting it was a moment of weakness. I hope though you do understand that sometimes all it takes is one moment to ruin an entire life.”
30. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.”
31. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – Elvis Presley
32. "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.. – When Harry Met Sally
33. “I am thankful for all the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.”
34. “Never explain yourself to anyone. Your friends don’t need you. your enemies won’t believe. You don’t need anyone’s approval: live your life and do what makes you happy.” – Paulo Coelho
35. My son is my son till he has got him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life. – Thomas Fuller
36. “The worst type of crying wasn't the kind everyone could see--the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.”
37. “These people had probably always had a home right here in Raynesville. They’d all had the life I’d always dreamed about, stable and predictable.”
38. “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks” – Isaac Watts
39. “The people in your life will either help you shake hands with yourself or they’ll teach you what you don’t want. Everyone, eventually, does one or the other. All pain transforms into learning. All love transforms to self-awareness.” – Vironika Tugaleva
40. They say “It’s always darkest before the dawn”, on this bright morning I want to thank you for always being a shining light in my life.
41. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
42. “there is one word that can be the guide for your life- it is the word reciprocity.” ~ Pearl S. Buck
43. “Regardless if your pregnancy was planned or happened by surprise, it is sure to say that your life will be forever changed.”
44. “Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning, and under every deep a lower deep opens.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.”
46. "Everything you gain in life will rot and fall apart, and all that will be left of you is what was in your heart.”
47. ”A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
48. “A liar is a liar and lives on the lies he tells and dies in a life of lies.” – Carl Sandburg
49. “If you are moving forward in your life. If you are progressing personally. professionally emotionally. spiritually – you will be happy.”
50. “I don’t let people use me. That’s why I like a small number of people in my life. The more people in my life, the more complex it becomes, so I just try to keep it at a minimum. ” — Anita Baker
51. “Innumerable times a whole Christian community has broken down because it has sprung from a wish dream. The serious Christian, set down for the first time in a Christian community, is likely to bring with him a very definite idea of what Christian life together should be and to try to realize it. But God's grace speedily shatters such dreams. ...
52. “Good morning, dear wife! With this note, I want to tell you that I love you and want you in my life forever.”
53. “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” — Cherokee proverb
54. “If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there's no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.”
55. “You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.”
56. “You have given my life purpose, direction, and meaning. I love you my love!” – Calin
57. Those who have an unwavering objective in life are incredibly fortunate! Best wishes for your success! May you achieve all of your goals and earn your position in the world! Best wishes for your future success!
58. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
59. “Isn’t it a blessing? I’m supported by a friend like you. I’m so happy to have you in my life.”
60. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” – Joseph Campbell
61. “Art is restoration: the idea is to repair the damages that are inflicted in life, to make something that is fragmented – which is what fear and anxiety do to a person – into something whole.” – Louise Bourgeois
62. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.”
63. Some people say that wedding are ‘once in a lifetime.’ But I’m pretty sure I’ll be having another one.
64. “The masculine perspective is you have to understand that life is war. It’s a war for the female you want. It’s a war for the car you want. It’s a war for the money you want. It’s a war for the status. Masculine life is war.
65. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
66. "Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning you give to it."
67. “nothing can eliminate from the parable the divine accolade, “Well done, thou good and faithful servant.” With that, a good deal of what I had been thinking all my life fell down like a house of cards. I suddenly remembered that no one can enter heaven except as a child; and nothing is so obvious in a child—not in a conceited child, but in a good child—as its great and undisguised pleasure in being praised.”
68. “I would say to any single parent currently feeling the weight of stereotype or stigmatization that I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life.”—JK Rowling
69. Good morning, my love! You are the kindest, most talented, and most beautiful person in my life. I love you with all my heart.
70. “Give me a chance to show that you are my life’s most precious treasure. I love you, and I am sorry.”
71. "Thursdays are a day to be thankful for all the good in your life.”
72. “The best things in life should be shared among people so that selfishness does not arise.”
73. I believe becoming healthy and working out saved my life by giving me the confidence and self-worth to achieve my goals. - Kim Lyons.
74. Live with boldness! Get drunk with all of the beauty of life.”― Debasish Mridha
75. “I don’t dream of going to heaven anymore, because I have you in my life. Thank you for making my life a piece of heaven on earth. Good morning, my love!”
76. “I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t laugh. One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life. ” – E. M. Forster
77. I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard. -Estée Lauder
78. “Even when you’ve played the game of your life, it’s the feeling of teamwork that you’ll remember. You’ll forget the plays, the shots, and the scores, but you’ll never forget your teammates.” – Deborah Palmore
79. “In front of God and everyone else, I’d promised my love and devotion. In sickness and in health, and I’d never felt so good about anything. It was, I remember, the most wonderful moment of my life.”
80. “You already got caught lying! Stop being fake and try being real for once in your life. ” – Unknown
81. “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary.” —Margaret Cousins
82. “I believe that words are strong, that they can overwhelm what we fear when fear seems more awful than life is good.” ― Andrew Solomon
83. “Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time.”
84. “Ever since you have come into my life, you have painted my life with so many different colors. Thanks for making my eyes sparkle and making my heart smile. I love you.”
85. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
86. "In life you always see the darkest days before the sunshine.” ― Polo G
87. “I am grateful to those who have betrayed me… They thought they were just stabbing me in the back, but they were also cutting me free from their poisonous life. ” – Steve Maraboli
88. Enjoying the simple things in life
89. "On this Thursday, take the time to appreciate all the good things in your life.”
90. “You have faced many challenges in life and I have seen you fight and come out on top. This cancer is no different. You are a fighter and I know you will come out on top as always.”
91. “That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feels as though they gotta tell me how to live my life.” – Tupac Shakur
92. “Always remember the stronger your position in life, the more enemies you’re gonna have, while friends come and go.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
93. "A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” — Lois Wyse, Women Make the Best Friends: A Celebration
94. “Self-esteem is crucial to how much or how little contentment you feel at the end of your life.” ~ Mark Goulston
95. Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Robert Benchley
96. “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
97. My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing beauty of life once more. It's happened before, it will happen again, I'm sure. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive. I'll find love again.”
98. “Love never fails and when it fails in life then it’s not loved!”
99. “You have no idea how glad I am to have you in my life. You bring me so much joy, happiness and love. You are always there for me and no matter what, we always stay positive. I feel as if we’ve been best friends forever because every time we hang out, it feels so natural, like I’ve known you forever!”
100. The life of a jet ski brat.
101. Moving on may not be that easy, it may be hard for some while it’s easy for others to do. But remember that life goes on. We don’t need to bring all this stuff from the past, and the only things we need in the future are those that inspire us, which many believe to be the positive experiences we had. We don’t need to dwell on the negative things.
102. On your birthday, take some time for yourself and relax. Have a delicious dinner and indulge in dessert. Birthdays are a time to celebrate life, so enjoy every second that you can.
103. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.”
104. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
105. Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.
106. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.”
107. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman
108. Small steps in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life.
109. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.
110. “The happiness of life is made up of the little charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment.” –Samuel Taylor Coleridge
111. I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Lord of the Rings
112. “Your journey to a healthier weight is not a journey that you start and then give up. It is a journey that you are living every day for the rest of your life.”
113. “The night before brain surgery, I thought about death. I searched out my larger values, and I asked myself, if I was going to die, did I want to do it fighting and clawing or in peaceful surrender? What sort of character did I hope to show? Was I content with myself and what I had done with my life so far? I decided that I was essentially a good person, although I could have been better.”
114. “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.”
115. Every self-help author says his or her book will change your life. This book will not change your life. YOU will change your life. Greg Conderacci
116. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” — Gilda Radner
117. The jeep life is the sweet life.
118. “Thank you for all the knowledge and wisdom that you share with me. You have enriched my life, my friend.”
119. “Thank you for being someone in my life that never fails to put a smile on my face and has a way to remove burdens from my heart.”
120. " Don't take life too seriously, it's not like you're getting out alive."
121. “Accept no one’s definition of your life. define yourself.”
122. Love the life you live; Live the life you love.
123. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas A. Edison
124. “Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life.” – Marc Chagall
125. “Every moment of life is unique — a kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever recur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.” — S. Nachmanovitch
126. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
127. “For most of life, nothing wonderful happens. If you don’t enjoy getting up and working and finishing your work and sitting down to a meal with family or friends, then the chances are you’re not going to be very happy. If someone bases his/her happiness on major events like a great job, huge amounts of money, a flawlessly happy marriage or a trip to Paris, that person isn’t going to be happy much of the time.
128. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.”
129. “It is just as important to set apart time for the development of our aesthetic faculties as for cultivating the money-getting instinct. A man cannot live by bread alone. His higher life demands an impalpable food.” – Orison Swett Marden
130. “Thank you for all the life lessons. Happy Teacher’s Day.” ― Unknown
131. “Self-esteem comes from who you have in your life. How you were raised. What you struggled with as a child.” ~ Halle Berry
132. "Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.”
133. “In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential. It’s no different in the financial realm. ” – Suze Orman
134. “You are graduating from college. That means that this is the first day of the last day of your life. No, that’s wrong. This is the last day of the first day of school. Nope, that’s worse. This is a day.”
135. I just said the best ‘yes’ of my life.
136. If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week.
137. ‘I don’t usually say it, but I firmly believe you are mine. You are my love, life, and beyond everything.’
138. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” – Philip Wylie
139. “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.” ― Brittany Burgunder
140. The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.
141. ‘My life feels so complete whenever I see you around. I love you, my dear life.’
142. "Appreciate life as it happens. Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.”
143. “Don’t go to the grave with life unused.” Bobby Bowden
144. Jeep: a car that lets you live your life.
145. Some people can be so close to you even if physically far, they walk with you and stay near in every moment of your life.”
146. “I love the genuine people who are in my life and make my life amazing. I also love those fake people who left my life and made it even more fantastic.” – Dave Hedges
147. Everyone in the world loves music; can you imagine life without music? It would be a boring, non-inspiring world. Music is there to cheer people up and give them confidence. Everybody has different tastes, but everybody enjoys a good tune.
148. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.
149. “At the core of life is a hard purposefulness, a determination to live.” ~ Howard Thurman
150. “Let’s loosen up some time and take a break to re-calibrate our life. We need no endless over-thinking, though. Let’s just connect the dots, set the scene, and steam ahead. (On a casual day without a tie
151. “Babies don’t need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach… it pisses me off! I’ll go over to a little baby and say ‘What are you doing here? You haven’t worked a day in your life!’” – Steven Wright
152. “There is only one person responsible for the quality of life you live and that person is you.”
153. “Each of us experiences defeats in life. We can transform defeat into victory if we learn from life’s whuppings.” — Les Brown
154. “Life has a tendency to provide a person with what they need in order to grow. Our beliefs, what we value in life, provide the roadmap for the type of life that we experience. A period of personal unhappiness reveals that our values are misplaced and we are on the wrong path. Unless a person changes their values and ideas, they will continue to experience discontentment.”―Kilroy J. Oldster
155. “It’s not your responsibility to want the life that others want for you.”—Colin Wright
156. My heartfelt thanks are beyond words. Thank you for always reaching out to help me at work, Sir. You made a huge impact on my life. Thank you for being an incredible manager.
157. “Smells and sounds I’d grown up with and known every year of my life until then but that had suddenly turned on me and acquired an inflection forever colored by the events of that summer.”
158. “People come and go in your life, but the right ones will always stay. ”
159. “If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; if I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain.” – Emily Dickinson, If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking
160. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you, your real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened.” ~Shannon L. Alder
161. A soul sister is a best friend for life.” ~Unknown
162. "Live each day as if your life had just begun.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
163. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”
164. “Our entire life … consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.”― Jean Anouih
165. I always wanted to see you as a graduate! Enjoy this deserving moment in your career and life.
166. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” — Eva Burrows
167. In life, we cannot control everything. Things may get terrible and the situation can go out if your hands and there are many such things which can cause you pain. However, what to do of any given situation is still in your own hands.
168. “If you had not come into my life, I would not have known what love means. You are so dear, and I thank you for your love.”
169. “At the beach, life is different. A day moves not from hour to hour but leaps from mood to moment. We go with the currents, plan around the tides, follow the sun. We measure happiness by nothing we can hold, nothing we can catch. Everywhere, life is jumping and elusive and momentously momentary.” — Sandy Gingras
170. “Sometimes, life can be a heavy load.”
171. “If someone breaks your heart, unburden yourself by seeking inner forgiveness. Then move ahead in life. Remember that each person who comes into your life serves a purpose. ”― Anoir Ou-Chad
172. #115 “An extramarital affair is not about love. Nothing about an affair is love. The only thing an affair is about is pure selfishness… period. Real love and commitment take years to build upon together and it takes sacrifices. Putting your own marriage, innocent children, and entire families (damage that can last a lifetime) into any form of jeopardy just for your own sexual satisfaction and selfish needs is definitely not love.”
173. No matter what is going on in your day-to-day life, keep making time for Him (God) so that your relationship can grow strong ....Joel Osteen
174. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace
175. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
176. “Know yourself, who I really am, because there is nothing in this life more than self-knowledge. Human life is only for self-realization, and this is what we should strive for. Without this, a man can never be happy.” – Shiva Negi
177. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” — Erma Bombeck
178. If we travel simply to indulge ourselves we are missing some of the greatest lessons life has to offer. – Unknown
179. You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
180. Happy birthday to my awesome friend and soul sister! You are the beauty and the brightness in my days that light up my life, so I’m hoping that your special day today is just as fabulous and as meaningful as you are to me!”
181. "I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.”
182. Positive thinking leads to positive things in life.
183. “I love you, but I hate you. I miss you, but I’m better off without you. I want you out of my life, but I never want to let you go. ” — Minhal Mehdi
184. “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks. ” —Isaac Watts
185. “When you come out of the grips of a depression there is an incredible relief. but not one you feel allowed to celebrate. Instead. the feeling of victory is replaced with anxiety that it will happen again. and with shame and vulnerability when you see how your illness affected your family. your work. everything left untouched while you struggled to survive. We come back to life thinner. paler. weaker … but as survivors.”
186. “When you've suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.” ― Yann Martel, Life of Pi
187. Don’t let the bad days make you think you have a bad life.
188. “Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom.”
189. Being pregnant was the healthiest I've ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.
190. “Boundaries protect the things that are of value to you. They keep you in alignment with what you have decided you want in life. That means the key to good boundaries is knowing what you want.” ~ Adelyn Birch
191. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
192. A thousand words wouldn’t be enough to express how much I love you. I’m blessed to have you in my life. I love you beyond words, my dearest.
193. “Every quote, every book, every film seemed to suggest that ‘one day’ someone would come into my life and love me with an intensity and a passion I had never experienced before. And to their credit they were right; It all came and went so fast it really did feel as if it were just ‘one day.'” — Ranata Suzuki
194. “The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource. adding color and suspense to all our life.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
195. “My life was lived through falling rain, so call on me if there be pain.”
196. Dear son, you are the main reason why our life is filled with so much fun. You certainly are our life’s home run. Have a happy birthday!
197. Be nice or else you'll spend the rest of your life fighting and competing and you'll never trust anyone and you will end up just not being very happy and stuff
198. “Boundaries and risk management are very important parts of living a healthy and positive life.”
199. “Happy thanksgiving day! Today I’m grateful for you and all the happiness you’ve brought into my life.”
200. “The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.” – Alfred Adler
201. “A peaceful mind gives life to the body, but jealousy rots the bones.”
202. “It's my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.”
203. “There are two things in life for which we are never fully prepared: twins.” – Josh Billings
204. My son. My wish for you is simple. Have the very best life imaginable. Live like you will never grow old. Play as hard as you work. Make time for people and things you adore. When you sleep, have the best dreams so that you wake up with a smile on your face. And know that you will always be so loved. Happy birthday!
205. “The morning is in itself a miracle, the chance to be able to live life — is the greatest gift we have. The morning is a reminder of that, every day.” —J.R. Rim
206. “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”
207. “You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life’s happiness is wrapped up in you…every single second.”
208. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.”
209. “Good morning to the most special person in my life! I hope you have an incredible day today!”
210. “During the pregnancy and stuff, I knew I had a daughter coming but when she finally got here that is when it really hit me. Ever since that day, I look at life a lot differently.” – Lonzo Ball
211. When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.” — Yann Martel, Life of Pi
212. “The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear.”
213. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Atonement
214. “We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery.”
215. “Realize that the game of life is the game of, to some extent, being taken advantage of by people who make a science of it. Whether they are in government or personal life or in business, they’re everywhere. ” – Walter Kirn
216. We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there's a lot we can do, and there's a lot we should do. – Selena Gomez
217. When you’re on a jet ski with someone you love, life is a party that never ends.
218. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
219. “The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go. ”
220. “Take advantage of every minute that you have, in football an in life.” – Lionel Messi
221. “Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.” —Demi Lovato
222. Every day in my life is perfect because it starts by wishing you a good morning. Have an amazing day, baby. - Unknown
223. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” ~ Norman Cousins
224. The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.
225. “When the rain falls you just let it fall and you grin like a madman and you dance with it, because if you can make yourself happy in the rain then you’re doing pretty alright in life.”
226. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
227. “Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
228. I didn’t understand anything about playing baseball. I started playing, and it was enjoyable. Most of my life, I played with older people on my team, in my league. I learned a lot about life. Every day in my life, I learned something new from somebody. – Ernie Banks
229. “Birth is as safe as life gets.” – Harriette Hartigan
230. “You deserve to be the protagonist of your own wonderful. bizarre. terrifying little life. If you decide you are enough. you are enough. You don't need to wait for some grand external validation of your worth before you offer your kindest heart to yourself.”
231. “It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves. and if you’re not comfortable within yourself. you can’t be comfortable with others.” – Sidney J. Harris
232. “Friendship Day always reminds me of our group of friends who have created the most beautiful memories for life…… Thank you guys for bringing so many happy moments and filling my life with smiles….. Warm wishes on Friendship Day to you all.”
233. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
234. I have no words to describe how I feel to have a friend like you. Thank you for being my best friend in life. Happy Friendship Day!
235. Every new day is a chance to change your life in positive ways. Have a fantastic Sunday.
236. “Walking gets the feet moving, the blood moving, the mind moving. And movement is life.” – Terri Guillemets
237. I purposely stray away from clicking on anything drama related cuz feeding into that shit you inviting it into your life.
238. ‘I don’t need anything in my life when I have everything in you.’
239. People who have no life will always try to start drama in yours
240. “Mindfulness is about love and loving life. When you cultivate this love, it gives you clarity and compassion for life, and your actions happen in accordance with that.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
241. Where life happens
242. “Thank you for coming into my life. I needed tips on how to annoy my sister.”
243. Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are. – Oprah Winfrey
244. “Marrying you has been the best decision of my life….. I have found a loving and romantic life partner in you and also a friend for life…. May our marital bond is always blessed with good understanding and friendship…… Warm wishes on Friendship Day to my sweet life partner.”
245. “If you never left again, I would still spend the rest of my life missing you.” ~ Tessa Bailey
246. “Friends are one of the most important ingredients in the recipe of life ” — Unknown
247. When I awake in the morning and I see your smiling face, I feel grateful for my life that I get to spend another day with a man like you.
248. “Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me.” ~ Carol Burnett
249. I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and its part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner.
250. “My sweet child, I have carried you for every second of your life, and now I will love you for every second of mine.” -Unknown
251. "While there’s life, there’s hope."— Marcus Tullius Cicero
252. “It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in your men.” -- Mae West
253. The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering. ... The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. ... Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ” ― Goldie Hawn
254. Baseball is a universe as large as life itself, and therefore all things in life, whether good or bad, whether tragic or comic, fall within its domain. – Paul Auster
255. “I like my life. I’ve had a good life. I think the reason is my parents taught me that life is a burden. But if you take it one day at a time, it’s an easy burden.”
256. “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” — Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
257. “You are the woman who came into my life unexpectedly, whose presence kissed my soul.” – Marisa Donnelly
258. “Riding a wave” vs. “riding a jet ski.” Which one sounds more fun to you? 😉 … Well, then why not do both??:) *sigh* can life really be this good every single day?!?! 😉
259. “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a life time. ”
260. "Begin at once to live and count each day as a separate life.” — Seneca
261. Prepare yourself for the saddest times as life is unpredictable.
262. “Vulnerability is important in life. I feel. That’s what allows you to experience intense emotions. whether it’s joy or pain or sadness.” – Kalki Koechlin
263. Two most pursuable things in life beyond happiness are beauty and virtue.”― Bongha Lee
264. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
265. “You are like gold, my dear! For all you have been to me, I’m so grateful to have you in my life. I’ll keep on loving you forever!”
266. “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!”
267. ‘You spend nine months preparing to fall in love for a lifetime.’
268. “Unplanned does not mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I even did.” – Unknown
269. The beach of life can be anything and everything from tranquil, calm, sunny, peaceful, and magically wonderful to gray, overcast, turbulent, roller-coaster-y, or stormy. Barbara Legan, Trust + Love = Joy
270. “Sweet good morning my love, my life, my soulmate, my one and only, my reason to exist!” – Calin
271. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. ” - Shonda Rhimes
272. “In life you always see the darkest days before the sunshine.” ― Polo G
273. The trick in life is learning how to deal with it.
274. I don’t dream of going to heaven anymore because I have you in my life. Thank you for making my life a piece of heaven on earth. Good morning my love!
275. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she believes he is a blessing in her life.
276. God knew what he was doing when he brought you into my life. I hope you have the best birthday ever! You deserve it my dear!
277. In life, we loved you dearly, in death we love you still. In our hearts you hold a place, no one else will ever fill.” – Unknown
278. “We do not have control over many things in life and death but we do have control over the meaning we give it.” — Nathalie Himmelrich
279. Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it. —Catherine Pulsifer.RD.COM
280. All variety of created objects which represent order and life in the universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the 'Lord God.'
281. “At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. ”
282. “One can never pay in gratitude; one can only pay ‘in kind’ somewhere else in life.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
283. “There is no greater gift than to be able to bring life into this world.” — Unknown
284. "Don’t give up because of one bad chapter in your life. Keep going. Your story doesn’t end here.”
285. They called each other family and that's what they were, sisters. Many people in the world had family of the heart, kin by choice rather than by blood, and hers had come along in her darkest hour and saved her life.” – Christine Feehan
286. "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
287. “No one is ever a victim of life; we are all volunteering to grow.” ―Shannon L. Alder
288. This is one of those moments I wish rebirth was possible because I wish more than anything to know and meet you again because one lifetime with you is simply not enough. Sleep in peace and rest now our dearest.
289. Image life without a Jeep, now slap yourself and think again.
290. “Dear brother, God gave me you because he knew that I needed a best friend for life.”
291. “If you want to live a happy life. tie it to a goal. not to people or things.” –Albert Einstein
292. “Don’t let fear get in the way of the life you are meant to live.”
293. It’s life. You don’t figure it out. You just climb up on the beast and ride. ―Rebecca Wells, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
294. Good Morning Quotes – “The importance of good people in our life is just like the importance of heartbeats. It’s not visible but silently supports our life. Good morning!”
295. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss
296. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
297. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
298. ‘The day you kissed me, I tasted what life is. You make my world complete as it is all about you and for you.’
299. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
300. “Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”
301. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change. ” – Unknown
302. “Without rain, there is no life.” – Jerry Yang
303. People think depression is sadness. People think depression is crying. People think depression is dressing in black. But people are wrong. Depression is the constant feeling of being numb. Being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in the morning just to go to bed again.” — Anonymous
304. "A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘Thought you could use a lifelong friend.’” — Anonymous
305. Many of life’s failures are experiences by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. — Thomas Edison
306. Into each life some rain must fall. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
307. “My sister will die over and over again for the rest of my life. Grief is forever. It doesn’t go away; it becomes a part of you, step for step, breath for breath. I will never stop grieving Bailey because I will never stop loving her. That’s just how it is. Grief and love are conjoined, you don’t get one without the other. All I can do is love her, and love the world, emulate her by living with daring and spirit and joy.”
308. “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both.”
309. Life is not a big problem that we spend trying to figure out. Life needs to be looked at as a reality that we must experience. Everybody has a different viewpoint on life but Soren Kierkegaard hits the nail on the head with his description.
310. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ” —Isadora James
311. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
312. "You may feel like it is helping you deal with life’s problems, but actually it is avoiding you from tackling those problems head-on. Don’t confuse distraction with tackling."— Amalie Lee
313. “There are no words I could use to describe the love we share. Thanks for coming into my life.” – Unknown
314. I think beauty comes from within. If you’re happy and look at life in the best way you can, even when there are problems, it can make you beautiful on the outside.” – Faith Hill
315. "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” — Berthold Auerbach
316. “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” – Deborah Tannen
317. Birthdays are a time to celebrate another year of life. I can’t believe it has been (insert number) years already! It seems like only yesterday you were born. A wonderful person like you deserves a great day! Happy birthday!
318. "There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.”
319. "I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
320. “The imposter thoughts and discomfort that you experience are like the fly; they’re nothing to fear. You are more than capable of doing what you want to do, and even if you did make a mistake or fail, this wouldn’t unmask you. Mistakes and failure are a normal part of life, not a death sentence.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
321. ‘Your love is similar to how blood flows through veins and arteries. You are my entire life.’
322. Happy Father’s day to the best brother-in-law I could ever ask for ! Thank you so much for being there for me and my family, over the years you have been a great role model for me especially when it comes to loving your family. I truly appreciate everything you do, although we may get our heads together sometimes, i couldn’t imagine my life without you. You are an amazing Person and The world would be a better place with more people like you in it. Love From your sister in law Rachael
323. “Your life must be filled with such incredible loneliness that your only joy comes from destroying everyone else’s happiness.”
324. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
325. "Isn’t it funny how someone who used to be a stranger can become the love of your life?
326. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” — Rashida Jones | Actress
327. Create your day in advance by thinking the way you want it to go, and you will create your life intentionally. ― Rhonda Byrne
328. Hi honey, you are the most important person in my life and always will be. You are my one true love, the only person who makes me feel alive like nothing else matters when we’re together. I’m grateful for having met you and for our shared beautiful moments.
329. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.”– Elbert Hubbard
330. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
331. “The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for my whole life. Good morning.”
332. Good morning Saturday with God. The beginning of a new day is always special, after all, it is a gift from God to all of us. Enjoy this Saturday with the hope that it will be a very happy, blessed day, and full of God’s peace. Keep in mind that everything will happen in the right time, faith must always prevail in your days and you have to believe in God’s purposes for your life.
333. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” – Amit Ray
334. “Mi vida, mi corazón, es tuya (I’m your life, my heart is yours)”
335. As is a tale, so is a life: Not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. – Seneca
336. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~Winston Churchill
337. You and you alone are the only person who can live the life that writes the story that you were meant to tell. — Kerry Washington
338. Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever. — Zahid Abas
339. “Live your life with love as your guiding principle—keep your family and close friends close.” ~ Barbara Bush
340. “It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.”
341. “If you don’t take the time to get really clear about exactly what it is you’re trying to accomplish, then you’re forever doomed to spend your life achieving the goals of those who do.”
342. The more you mind your own business, the less drama you will have in your life. Samuel Zulu
343. “One of the biggest gifts of life is friendship. Thank you for being a true friend.”
344. A Heavenly Master governs all the world as Sovereign of the universe. We are astonished at Him by reason of His perfection, we honor Him and fall down before Him because of His unlimited power. From blind physical necessity, which is always and everywhere the same, no variety adhering to time and place could evolve, and all variety of created objects which represent order and life in the universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, Whom I call the Lord God.
345. #12. “The sad truth about life is you are forgotten and only remembered by people when they want something from you.” ― Anonymous
346. “A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.”
347. The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life takes place.
348. Everything in life happens for a reason.
349. On this special Friday, I encourage you to take a moment and appreciate all the good in your life.
350. You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.–Unknown
351. “The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering.” – Goldie Hawn
352. “That’s what life is about: People come and go.” – Cecelia Ahern
353. Birthdays are always special, but this year you have hit a real milestone. We know this is just the beginning of a life full of exciting things. Do yourself a favor and explore life while you figure out your passions and which direction you want to go. I wish you the happiest of birthdays!
354. “The whole life of the individual is nothing but the process of giving birth to himself; indeed. we should be fully born when we die – although it is the tragic fate of most individual to die before they are born.” – Erich Fromm
355. “I don’t want to look back in five years’ time and think, ‘We could have been magnificent, but I was afraid.’ In five years I want to tell of how fear tried to cheat me out of the best thing in life, and I didn’t let it.” – Unknown
356. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” — Byron Katie
357. “We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test.” — Isabel Allende
358. Mama, you taught me to do the right things / So now you have to let your baby fly / You've given me everything that I will need / To make it through this crazy thing called life —Carrie Underwood
359. Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain—your life will never be the same.” — Catherine Jones
360. "My mission: to be so busy loving my life that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret, or fear.”
361. “The blue-collar code was passed on to me—work hard, be honest, and take care of those around you. It’s a code that has served me well throughout my life.” –Jerry Yang
362. I have never got anyone generous and kind like you in my life. You are one of the best people in my life. I wish that you have a fantastic mother’s day in this year.
363. “In time, extinction comes for all species. Some leave descendants. Others do not. Beautiful as the image is, there is no tree of life. The shape of biodiversity is more like a chaotic blanket, individual threads splitting, being snipped off, branching again, creating an incredible tangle of species that are both discrete and connected. All the species alive in this moment, at the dawn of the Paleogene, will eventually perish. But some will sprout populations a little different from their point of origin, variations that will survive even as their parent species disappear, and with them the same ecological dance will begin again. The species that exist today will shape what tomorrow looks like, life itself driving the profusion of so many unique forms.”
364. The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place. – Barbara De Angelis
365. “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”
366. “Accept your own aloneness and stick to it, all your life. And then accept the times when the gap is filled in, when they come. But they’ve got to come. You can’t force them.” – D.H. Lawrence
367. “We should be open to change to ensure that our addiction to life always remains under check.”― Dr. Prem Jagyasi
368. “I’m dealing with a more military type of philosophy—to mix street life with respected, known, and proven military philosophy.”
369. “On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!”
370. “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” ~ Steve Maraboli
371. “Self-care is so much more than a beauty regimen or an external thing you do. It has to start within your heart to know what you need to navigate your life. A pedicure doesn’t last, but meditating every day does.” — Carrie-Anne Moss
372. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
373. Nothing is more damaging than the exhaustion that comes with trying to cope with the daily demands of an autistic child. Just when you think you’ve got problems under control, one thing or another pops up to make you realize that life as a parent is never completely smooth.
374. “Which means to apprentice under Rabbi Jesus is more than just to enroll as a student for a daily lecture in his master class of life; it’s also to enlist as a soldier and join his fight to believe truth over lies.”
375. “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Pablo Picasso
376. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. You are amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
377. Baseball is not life. It is fiction, a metaphor. And a ballplayer is a man who agrees to uphold that metaphor as though lives were at stake. – David James Duncan
378. It’s never too late to change your life!
379. “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk–essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.” — Vironika Tugaleva
380. “There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”
381. “I keep my life away from the drama by not trying to stick my nose in where I should not put it. ”
382. “Sometimes, the only thing fair in life is the hit between the foul lines. And sometimes that’s all you need.”
383. “Take charge of this Saturday and make all the small changes that your life needs. Be prayerful and wait for the blessing that awaits you today.”
384. You can’t live an epic life without an epic jeep.
385. My son, you are the most special person in my life. I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday!
386. "Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.. – Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
387. "The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.” — Unknown
388. “You must smile. Is life really that serious which stops you to smile?” ~ Invajy
389. ‘Laugh, love, and live. I do all these things because you are in it. You are the breath of my life.’
390. The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood. Edwin Markham
391. Buying your dream car surely adds enjoyment and fulfilment to your life.
392. “I’ve always had a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude to life. I still do. But sometimes you can get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach.” – Damian Lewis
393. You are an angel sent from heaven to make my life beautiful. I am so lucky, thank you for always being there for me. Happy Friendship Day to you my dear!
394. As I look back on my life, I realise that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
395. “The day my son came into my life I knew my purpose was to love and cherish him with everything I have.” – Unknown
396. Selling is really about having conversations with people and helping improve their company or their life – Lori Richardson
397. “The power of a dad in a daughter’s life is unmatched.” – Justin Ricklefs
398. “Friends you meet in high school are some of the most important people in your life.”
399. “Every person has his own path to follow in life…and he must walk it alone.”
400. "If life is a bowl of cherries, then what am I doing in the pits?” – Erma Bomback
401. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac Shakur
402. If you don’t follow your heart, you might spend the rest of your life wishing you had.
403. “Your Life Purpose is your North star in the dark night as you navigate your canoe. It is the compass by which your soul directs your life journey.”
404. “To my brother, a true gentleman, Happy Birthday. I look up to you so much, brother, thank you for being such a positive influence in my life. Wishing you all the best today and always!”
405. Surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us.
406. “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” ~ Shannon L. Alde
407. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.” ― George Sand
408. “Gaining trust could motivate you in life, but you have to be patient about it.”
409. “Both halves were there, in the bushes. I saved them as a kind of souvenir. At first, they reminded me that the night wasn’t a dream. As I got older, they reminded me of what mattered in life.”
410. “I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
411. “Make the most of your life instead of comparing it to everyone else’s. ” — LeCrae
412. “Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
413. “Just because we lost a life, doesn’t mean we have to lose ourselves.” — Tamara Gabriel
414. “They called each other family and that’s what they were—sisters. Many people in the world had family of the heart, kin by choice rather than by blood, and hers had come along in her darkest hour and saved her life.” – Christine Feehan.
415. “They say people come and go. But the truth is, no one really disappears from your life. People never really leave; their roles just change.”
416. “Everybody is looking for instant success, but it doesn’t work that way. You build a successful life one day at a time.”
417. If you want something, go out and get it! Don’t wait for life to hand it to you!
418. “When someone is properly grounded in life. they shouldn’t have to look outside themselves for approval.” ― Epictetus
419. “A broken heart in real life isn’t half as dreadful as it is in books. It’s a good deal like a bad tooth, though you won’t think THAT a very romantic simile. It takes spells of aching and gives you a sleepless night now and then, but between times it lets you enjoy life and dreams and echoes and peanut candy as if there were nothing the matter with it.” ―Lucy Maud Montgomery
420. “Being a mother is the greatest blessing and the hardest challenge in all of life.”—Dr. Magdalena Battles
421. You can find the power to change your life in a bathtub.
422. Because this is my life, and that’s the only explanation you need
423. “Someday, you’ll be looking back on your life. At the memories, this is gonna be one of those nights.” – Tim McGraw, “One Of Those Nights”
424. “People will come and go in your life. Some will come to teach you important life lessons, to hurt you and use you for their own benefits, but in both cases, you will learn important life lessons which will be with you for the rest of your life. ”
425. "Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try and you’ll see the world from another perspective.”
426. “Thank you for helping me grow in God’s love, Pastor. May you continually experience and enjoy God’s grace in life and ministry.” — Unknown
427. “The worst type of crying wasn’t the kid everyone could see — the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.” — Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits
428. Your place can’t be taken in my heart and the special love I have for you can’t be taken by anyone else. You remain my first life hero and blessing. I miss you father. I hope you are in a better place.
429. “A moment in my tummy , a lifetime in my heart” -unknown
430. “I have struggled with depression (and anxiety) and still do. When I learned to leverage my depression and triggers, I learned to change my lifestyle accordingly and start turning the drawbacks of this mental state into something that can benefit me. Learning to leverage adversity can help people thrive. My depression and anxiety both helped me leave places and people not meant for me which helped me discover my true potential, rather than stay around places that saw this part of me as a limitation.” – Karisa Karmali, Founder of Self-Love and Fitness
431. “Let go of judging others and yourself. Your life will get easier. You’ll like yourself more.” ― Emma Wright
432. Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.” – Alice Walker
433. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” ~ Joel Osteen
434. “Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced.”— Elisabeth Hasselbeck
435. You were the guiding light in my life, and today especially I’m reminded how lucky I was to have you for as long as I did. I love you to the moon and back.
436. “Life without flying unconditionally, life with hindered and heartless ending.” ― Tamara Stamenkovic
437. “I don’t need paradise when I have a sweet brother like you by my side. You make this life fun, interesting, and worth the ride.”
438. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism. – Gilda Radner
439. “Do what you have to do. Make doing what you have to do a priority for your life. because if you don’t. you leave yourself behind. You do not have to prostrate yourself at the feet of shame for one more minute or keep begging for forgiveness for being yourself.”
440. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.” – Mary Hemingway
441. “If parents want to give their children a gift. the best thing they can do is to teach their children to love challenges. be intrigued by mistakes. enjoy effort. and keep on learning. That way. their children don’t have to be slaves of praise. They will have a lifelong way to build and repair their own confidence.”
442. “Self-worth is everything. Without it. life is a misery.” – Julie Walters
443. “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.” — Mineko Iwasaki
444. I am a feminist, and what that means to me is much the same as the meaning of the fact that I am Black: it means that I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect. – June Jordan
445. “If we really love ourselves. everything in our life works.” – Louise Hay
446. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
447. “For many people, Tuesday is one of those days when an air of gloominess seems to pervade everything. However, Tuesday is a good day for both reflection and action. After escaping the carelessness of the weekend, life becomes serious again.” ~ Anonymous
448. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime. ” ―J. E. B. Spredemann
449. "If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
450. “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.”
451. The softest pillow in the world would not compare to the comfort I feel when I lay my head on you. Thank you for being the love of my life. Good morning!
452. “The most important thing about leadership is your character and the values that guide your life. ” – BRENDA BARNES Twitter-Bird Small
453. “Don’t complain if you’re facing hard moments in life. Challenge yourself to face it. challenge yourself to beat it.” ―Jayson Engay
454. All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” —John Wooden
455. “There are many things in life I have taken for granted but having a wonderful brother-in-law like you will never be one of them.” – Anonymous
456. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
457. “Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!”
458. Thank God that he brought you into my life. Dear, happy anniversary! I adore you. May this day bring you a great deal of happiness. May you spend the rest of your lives loving and caring for one another. I wish you both a thousand years of blissful marriage. May today’s happiness remains forever and till the last breath is taken. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!
459. “As we apprentice ourselves to the way of nature, we begin to understand that all of life is in a continuous cycle of giving and receiving. It is the honoring of this cycle that makes us feel at home in ourselves and in relation to the rest of nature. In order to experience true belonging, we must not only acknowledge the gifts we are receiving, but also give our beauty away, no matter how it may be received by others.”
460. “All the beautiful things in life are not seen or even heard, but felt with the heart.”- Unknown
461. "Every once in awhile, I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking and I have this moment when I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision.' It's nice to marry your friend, it's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me.. – Justin Timberlake on The Ellen DeGeneres Show about being married to Jessica Biel
462. “Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires.” — Goethe
463. Few can accept happiness if it means change. We want the life we have now, only happier.
464. “This silence, this moment, every moment, if it’s genuinely inside you, brings what you need. There’s nothing to believe. Only when I stopped believing in myself did I come into this beauty. Sit quietly, and listen for a voice that will say, ‘Be more silent.’ Die and be quiet. Quietness is the surest sign that you’ve died. Your old life was a frantic running from silence. Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking. Live in silence.”
465. ‘I made the best decision of life by finding you. Come what may, I shall never leave your hand as you mean the world to me.’
466. “All my life, I have been in love with the sky. Even when everything was falling apart around me, the sky was always there for me.”— Yoko Ono
467. “How can you move onto the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one?”
468. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
469. "In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years” – Abraham Lincoln
470. “Do not pray for an easy life. pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
471. “What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.”
472. Proof that few things in life are as beautiful as a setting sun.
473. “In the life of the individual, an aesthetic sensibility is both more authentic and more commendable than a political or religious one.” – Tom Robbins
474. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
475. “Success is not a destination, but the road that you’re on. Being on the road you’re already living a successful life.” -Chris Gardner
476. Despite our busy days, I have taken this time to let you know that loving you and being loved back is my greatest achievement. Thank you for coming into my life. Happy Valentine.
477. “I’m proud of many things in my life but nothing beats that of being a mother.”
478. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.”
479. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
480. Thank you for transforming my life. Please accept my little way of appreciating you for your mentorship.
481. “No matter how depressed you are or how much pain you’re in, you have to return to your routine, daily life.”
482. Every day, I thank God for the life I live with you.
483. “Birth is about radical, creative, life affirming change. It is about adaptation on a nearly unbelievable scale.”
484. “It is no accident, Ma, that the comma resembles a fetus—that curve of continuation. We were all once inside our mothers, saying, with our entire curved and silent selves, more, more, more. I want to insist that our being alive is beautiful enough to be worthy of replication. And so what? So what if all I ever made of my life was more of it?” — Ocean Vuong
485. “Take up one idea, make that one idea your life – Think of it, dream of it, life on that idea.” – Swami Vivekananda
486. Dear [name], I can’t imagine my life without you in it because you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You’re always there for me when I need you, even when I don’t know I need you. You’re thoughtful and kind and always ensure I’m safe and happy. I’m so thankful that God brought us together because he knew we needed each other as much as we do now. You are perfect for me, and no one else could ever compare. I can’t wait to spend forever together.
487. “When life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade and then try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” — Ron White
488. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
489. “It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.”
490. “There's one sad truth in life I've found
491. “If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.” ― Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny
492. “Accept no one’s definition of your life, define yourself.” – Anonymous
493. “I feel proud to have a person like you in my life who is always there to be by my side no matter what happens. Thank you for always understanding me and for making me believe in myself and in my potential. I feel like I’m a totally different person when I am with you.”
494. “In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.” —Fran Lebowitz
495. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
496. "There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
497. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
498. “Learning self-care is like building your own lifeboat, plank by plank. Once you've got your boat, you'll still be rocked by the waves of life, but you'll have a feeling of safety, and stability that means you can pick other people up on your way.” – Nadia Narain
499. Living my best life in the hot tub.
500. “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations. all pride. all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death. leaving only what is truly important.” – Steve Jobs
501. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodward
502. “Many have noted that the modern world is a virtual conspiracy against the interior life.”
503. Life’s biggest miracle is having a new life grow inside you
504. Live your life with no regrets!
505. “I believe that each soul has a plan, a pathway, and direction that it has come here to experience in this lifetime.” – Julie Kay
506. “It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.”– Benjamin E. Mays
507. “A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy can live.”– Bertrand Russell
508. “One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.” ― E. M. Forster
509. “Good mashed potato is one of the great luxuries in life.” – Lindsey Bareham
510. Love is a beautiful thing and the first time we ever experience is something we will remember forever. There is nothing in life that we will remember more than the first time we realized we have felt or given love.
511. You are my shelter in a tsunami of life problems, you are my home and my love. Good morning beautiful.
512. “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.” – Helen Hollick
513. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”—Rita Rudner
514. “My son, live your life with love and kindness. Spread your wings and fly high up in the air. Achieve the things that make you happy. And know that I am proud of you and you are forever loved.” – Unknown
515. “Life is better when we don’t try to do everything. Learn to enjoy the slice of life you experience, and life turns out to be wonderful.” – Leo Babauta
516. *The best thing in life is having a friend who cares, loves, and inspires you without a condition. Happy Friendship Day to all my friends!
517. “You have always been the best thing that happened to me. I just want you to know I’m grateful for your presence in my life.”
518. “It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day, they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.”
519. “That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
520. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
521. ‘You are the inspiration of my life and the thought that opens my heart to new opportunities. I love you, my beloved, beyond the end.’
522. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” - Oscar Wilde, Phrases and Philosophies for the Use of the Young
523. Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.
524. There are some experiences in life they haven’t invented the right words for.
525. “This is your reminder to treat yourself. even on hard days. like you would treat the love of your life. Do not fall into the zone of treating yourself like an enemy. Treat yourself like a person who has been through some things. and deserves care. joy & acknowledgment.”
526. “If you keep hiding your true self. your life becomes like a slow death. Once you become free from the lies and the hiding of yourself. then life becomes vibrant again.”
527. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
528. “I do not want you to waste your life in dreams, like your father.”
529. Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” —Ken Poirot
530. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.”
531. "I learned that I gotta stop takin’ everything in life so personal.”
532. “You are the only person in my life who knows not only my visible strengths but also my hidden flaws. Yet, you keep supporting me again and again. I love you, my dear brother.”
533. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
534. You’ve known him for a lifetime, but the way you look at the world has changed.
535. “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.”
536. The sunshines of my life.
537. “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors. This does not mean that we are to be perpetually solemn. We must play. But our merriment must be of that kind (and it is, in fact, the merriest kind) which exists between people who have, from the outset, taken each other seriously - no flippancy, no superiority, no presumption. And our charity must be real and costly love, with deep feelings for the sins in spite of which we love the sinner - no mere tolerance, or indulgence which parodies love as flippancy parodies merriment. Next to the Blessed Sacrament itself, your neighbour is the holiest object presented to your senses ... for in him also Christ 'vere latitat' - the glorifier and the glorified, Glory Himself, is truly hidden.”
538. “I want to feel my life while I’m in it.” ~ Meryl Streep
539. “Once cancer happens it changes the way you live for the rest of your life.”
540. Hey baby, I love you so much and can’t live without you. Before I met you, my life was like a movie on mute. Now it’s turned up to total volume, and I’m dancing to the beat. I can’t imagine my life would be like if I didn’t have you in it. You are the most important person in my life. You are my world, and without you, there is no sun, moon, stars, or anything else that makes this life worth living. My heart is yours now and forever more.
541. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” ~ Langston Hughes
542. I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
543. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.“
544. “The first day you came into my life, I realized that you will stay here until the end.” – Unknown
545. “You have been a big inspiration and motivation in my life. You really got my ‘engine roaring’.You turn me on. You light my fire! You got me going strong!” — Youssef Khalim
546. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.”– Roy T. Bennett
547. You are irreplaceable and treasured in our hearts forever. To say we will miss you does no justice for what we feel, no amount of tears can express the pain we feel in losing you but then again thank you for the honor of sharing a lifetime with you. Rest in peace.
548. “Just look inside you, and you will realize that there is no competition, just life.” – Nitin Namdeo
549. “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to make things better.” -Robert F. Kennedy
550. ” Where there is love there is life.”-Mahatma Gandhi
551. “To have a son means to have a protector, a buddy, a support system, and to live out one of life’s greatest adventures!”
552. I’m leaving behind all the fake people in my life and yes I know who you are.
553. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” – Fred Rogers
554. “You only get so much time to play the game. Play it right the first time. You don’t get a second try at life.”
555. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
556. Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.
557. we ain’t really think this lifestyle exist. Man, I swear that I ain’t never picture this.
558. “It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.”– Zig Ziglar
559. A good woman doesn’t want a Superman… she knows he doesn’t exist. All she wants is a good man who can bring stability and consistency to her life. A man who understands her emotionally and whose presence can both calm her soul and light a fire in her spirit all at the same time. That’s what she wants. That’s what she needs.”
560. Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.
561. “The weathers of my life start and end with you. You complete me.” – Sapan Saxena
562. “She's it. She's my everything. She's the standard by which I'll judge beauty for the rest of my life. I'll measure every touch to her breath on my skin. Every voice to her voice. Every mind to her mind. My measure of perfection. The name carved into me. If I could, I would lie with her under these stars until my heart burst.” — Jeff Zentner, The Serpent King
563. "Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It’s your masterpiece after all.”― Nathan W. Morris
564. “You’re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to, you’re still the one I want for life.” ― Shania Twain
565. “Not all desires are created equal. Or at least, not all are equally beneficial. Some of our desires are higher or nobler and lead to life and freedom and peace; others are lower or more animalistic and lead to death and slavery and fear.”
566. "Children make your life important.” —Erma Bombeck
567. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
568. Love is blind, but your love opened my eyes to opportunities. It is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I am glad to be sharing this air with you because I can’t imagine living without you.
569. ‘You are not just a partner in my life, but also my best friend, mentor, advisor, and everything in my world.’
570. “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.”
571. "Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
572. “You never understand life until it grows inside you.”
573. “An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as an act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception.”
574. “Champion the right to be yourself; dare to be different and to set your own pattern; live your own life and follow your own star.” ― Wilferd Peterson
575. "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E.M. Forster
576. “Whatever you want in life. other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.” – Diane Sawyer
577. “In my everyday life I’m a little bit nervous and not particularly brave. I feel like if I can be completely brave in my work then I’m doing something right.” – Emily Browning
578. “Acts of Kindness: A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else’s life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
579. “It’s your body and you’re going to have a much better life, you are going to have a quality life, better lifestyle, you’re going to be healthier, you’re going to enjoy the people around you and they’re going to enjoy you more.”- Mike Ditka
580. “The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself and become free.” – Leon Brown
581. The times you lived through, the people you shared those times with – nothing brings it all to life like an old mix tape. It does a better job of storing up memories than actual brain tissue can do. Every mix tape tells a story. Put them together, and they can add up to the story of a life.
582. “Most of your issues in life are due to the fact you can identify problems but lack energy and devotion to fix them; and so instead, you take the easy route so as to avoid the sense that you may fail. ”
583. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ― Audrey Hepburn
584. The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.” — Albert Einstein
585. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside; when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
586. “If you want to know if someone is lying to you, start by living a truthful life. Once you live in the truth you will not be easily deceived.” – Molly Friederfeld
587. “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.” — Tim Howard
588. “As odd as it sounds, getting that label from a psychiatrist provided something to rally around. I was the same person before being diagnosed as I was after, but I finally had something to pinpoint, rather than just some vague feeling that life, well, sucked.”
589. "I am sorry for the awful things I said to you. I feel so incomplete without you. Please accept my apology and let me in your life again.”
590. “You never know when a helping hand will change another person’s entire life.” ~ Zig Ziglar
591. “Coping with my unplanned pregnancy lent me both compassion and perspective. Through all of our experiences in life, there is something to learn.” – Claire Fulmer