1. “I was surrounded by friends, my work was immense, and pleasures were abundant. Life, now, was unfolding before me, constantly and visibly, like the flowers of summer that drop fanlike petals on eternal soil. Overall, I was happiest to be alone; for it was then I was most aware of what I possessed. Free to look out over the rooftops of the city. Happy to be alone in the company of friends, the company of lovers and strangers. Everything, I decided, in this life, was pure pleasure.”
2. “When a woman conceives her true self. a miracle occurs and life around her begins again.”
3. “His death brings new experience to my life – that of a wound that will not heal.” ― Ernst Jünger
4. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man's life.
6. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
7. “To celebrate the birth of new life, is to appreciate the miraculous work of the Creator.” – Wayne Chirisa
8. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” — Scott Hamilton
9. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
10. Choose your thoughts carefully… you are a masterpiece of your life. ― Rhonda Byrne
11. “Never be afraid of tears. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing truth. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing the beauty of life.” ~ Osho
12. “Our lifestyle choices, driven by our behavior, account for over half of the risk of early death. What we do every single day matters.”- Dr. Caroline Leaf
13. “You would know the secret of death. But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life.” — Khalil Gibran
14. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life."- Yoko Ono
15. “The struggle of my life created empathy—I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me.” — Oprah Winfrey
16. “Rigid obedience to anything is but a denial of life.”
17. “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.” – Charles Schulz
18. I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do. – Georgia O’Keeffe
19. I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
20. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain‚your life will never be the same.” — Catherine Jones
21. “One of life’s ironies is that the more honest and vulnerable you are, the more others try to discredit you as a fraud and a fake. Shut them up by not caring.” ― Dan Pearce
22. “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
23. Sweet good morning messages are a romantic way to start the day right with the woman in your life. Quotes for girlfriend that express your warm feelings help fuel deeper connections with your wife or girlfriend and are an easy, wonderful way to strengthen any relationship.
24. Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” — Bindi Irwin
25. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Anonymous
26. “Dear Dad, You’ve never been a part of my life yet, you’ve always been in it. And it hurts that I can’t decide which is worse.”
27. I’m the luckiest to have you in my life.
28. You are a perfect example of a loving and caring friend. Your friendship has given me everything good in life. Thank you, Happy friendship day.
29. “A life lived with integrity – even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come.”— Denis Waitley
30. “Patience, my daughter, learn patience, and life will be easier.” – Catherine Pulsifer
31. “Without silence, there cannot be any real appreciation in life, which is as delicate in its inner fabric as a closed rosebud.” – Deepak Chopra
32. To my son. I hope you have a great birthday and this year brings you love joy and continues into a happy life. You are everything to me and I love you with all of my heart.
33. “A baby arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, heart grows fuller, and life means more.”
34. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.
35. Boundaries and risk management are very important parts of living a healthy and positive life.
36. “The sad events that occur in my life are the sad events that happen to everybody, with losing friends and family, but that is a natural occurrence, as natural as being born.” — Sergio Aragones
37. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
38. Good Morning Quotes – “The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
39. “Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
40. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~E.M. Forster
41. “When you carry a life and it’s there, and then gone, a part of your soul dies. Forever.” – Casey Wiegano
42. “Your departure in my life has created a vacuum that can’t be filled easily. I miss you so much, and time can’t heal the pain of how much I wish to be with you. Till we meet and part no more.” —Unknown
43. The challenges of dealing with autism children will not be compared to those faced by other parents, but they can be just as fulfilling. Your child needs your love and patience more than ever. And when you look into their eyes, you will feel their pain, sadness and suffering. But this pain is temporary; it does not last forever. It’s only a matter of time before your child finds joy in life again.
44. “Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last.” – Marcus Aurelius
45. “Health is not about the weight you lose. It’s about the life you gain.”- Dr. Josh Axe
46. #105 “You didn’t just cheat on me, you cheated your kids out of their future as a family. Hope you remember that for the rest of your miserable life.”
47. “Happiness and Monday don’t go well together, but a happy Tuesday is a possible dream. It is up to us to decide how we want to spend our days, that is why a happy Tuesday means a happy life. When we can find happiness in a working day, it means we are happy about what we do and where we are.”- Unknown
48. “Ever since I first met you, you have completely changed my life without even trying.”
49. "Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
50. “It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose. In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.”―Criss Jami
51. Our entire life is made up of choices,
52. “Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light. Give thanks for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. And if perchance you see no reason for giving thanks, rest assured the fault is in yourself.” – Tecumseh Shawnee Chief
53. The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.
54. Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear
55. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” — Joan Raphael-Leff
56. “Courage is on display every day. and only the courageous wring the most out of life.” – Zig Ziglar
57. When life gives you deadlines … make some time for jet skiing!
58. “Where there is life there is hope.”– Ron Grover
59. Your attitude is the key. If you are in any way dissatisfied, disappointed or frustrated with any aspect of your life, your attitude is the key. Ian Wallace Harper, Gratitude Gateway
60. “And then one day, after the longest (and somehow, shortest) nine months of your life you get to take part in a miracle. It’s a blur of pain (which you promptly forget) and joy (which you remember forever). And then, suddenly, you’re cradling a tiny bundle in your arms.”
61. “God wanted to create a life so he did.”
62. “Do you have some spare time in your life? Then maybe this is the right time to start searching for the Fountain of Youth! Happy fortieth.”
63. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.
64. “The soul is life! The mind controls everything without the functioning of the brain, we are human vegetables, and the soul is dead.” – Orva Medina
65. “Trust and faith bring joy to life and help relationships grow to their maximum potential. ” – Joyce Meyer
66. “If you know what your life is worth, you will look for yours on earth.” – Bob Marley
67. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
68. Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen—that stillness becomes a radiance.
69. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. -Oscar Wilde
70. “If you live a life of make-believe, your life isn’t worth anything until you do something that does challenge your reality. And to me, sailing the open ocean is a real challenge, because it’s life or death.”
71. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. ”
72. Peace is the deliberate adjustment of my life to the will of God.
73. “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” – Rumi Jalalud-Din
74. “Stay active no matter how busy your life is. A quick workout is better than no workout.”
75. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”- John Lennon
76. Indeed it was a well-spent life. Rest in peace.
77. What a spectacular, inspiring message God has for mankind - a message that should illuminate your life now- far beyond anything from this Earth. Gerald Flurry
78. “To get answers of life. ask questions” – Sukant Ratnakar
79. Make the most of whatever comes your way, and be looking for God's hand of blessing to carry you into the abundant life He has planned for you! Joel Osteen, Daily Readings
80. “You will never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
81. “Thus we may have a duty to rescue a drowning man and, perhaps, if we live on a dangerous coast, to learn lifesaving so as to be ready for any drowning man when he turns up. It may be our duty to lose our own lives in saving him. But if anyone devoted himself to lifesaving in the sense of giving it his total attention—so that he thought and spoke of nothing else and demanded the cessation of all other human activities until everyone had learned to swim—he would be a monomaniac. The rescue of drowning men is, then, a duty worth dying for, but not worth living for. It seems to me that all political duties (among which I include military duties) are of this kind. A man may have to die for our country, but no man must, in any exclusive sense, live for his country. He who surrenders himself without reservation to the temporal claims of a nation, or a party, or a class is rendering to Caesar that which, of all things, most emphatically belongs to God: himself.”
82. “Nothing in life is promised except death.” – Kanye West
83. Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.” – Renee Wood
84. The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything or nothing.
85. I've found in life the more you practice, the better you get. — Ted Williams.
86. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. In my thoughts, In my heart, In every part of my life, You are always with me, Dad, And always will be. Happy Father’s Day!
88. “There will be a time in life when you realize that your attention to you is more important than theirs.” – Nitin Namdeo
89. Your entire life can change in one instant, but how you handle this one instant is up to you. Laurie Cornell
90. “Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit.” – Gordon Parks
91. A little brother is a special sibling. There is no other sibling can take his place in your life.
92. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.”
93. Hey my little boy, if there is anyone on the earth who gives your mother unconditional love and happiness, it’s you. Never break her trust and the heart. Happy birthday son and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
94. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
95. “The biggest success factor in life is self-esteem: believing you deserve it, believing you can do it and believing you will achieve it.” ~ Invajy
96. “...What you are is a force--a force that makes it possible for your body to live, a force that makes it possible for your whole mind to dream...You are life”
97. I look back with so much fondness and joy on all the time I’ve been blessed with you in my life. I can only hope that when you’re older, you’ll do the same. Happy birthday to my precious son!
98. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
99. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” — Richard Bach
100. “You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” — Barbara Shur
101. “I love how you always wake up with love in your eyes and sweetness on your lips. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.”
102. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people—the ones who really belong in your life—will come to you. And stay.” – Will Smith
103. “Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” – Meg Lowrey
104. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is.” — Rhonda Byrne
105. “You were given this life. because you are strong enough to live it.” – Robin Sharma
106. Warm wishes on Labour Day to you dear parents. All thanks to your dedication and commitment towards us that we have had such an amazing life.
107. “…what could be more pleasant, sweet and life-giving than love? Don’t I seem deprived of the sun and even dead ones that are deprived of love…” Grigory Skovoroda
108. “One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.” – Mandy Hale
109. When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. —Peter Marshall
110. ”Sometimes, instead of being hurt, you should look at betrayal as a gift. It makes it that much easier to sweep it up and toss it out with the rest of the trash. And why is that you ask? Because trash starts to stink…and when it does, it has no more value in your life.” – Donna Schoenrock
111. “Depression is not madness, it’s just depression, the loser version, the low-energy response to bad stuff that happens in your life. ”― Ana Menendez
112. “To the love of my life, my best friend, and the man who makes every day an adventure: happy Thanksgiving. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
113. Coffee has ... expand[ed] humanity's working-day from twelve to a potential twenty-four hours. The tempo, the complexity, the tension of modern life, call for something that can perform the miracle of stimulating brain activity, without evil, habit-forming after-effects. Margaret Meagher, To Think of Coffee
114. "The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.” – Chelsea Handler
115. “Don’t go through life. grow through life.” – Eric Butterworth
116. “We accept many health insurance plans. Get your life back in order, take a look at our residential program.”
117. There is no passion to be found in playing small — in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. —Nelson Mandela
118. “Maybe love at first sight isn’t what we think it is. Maybe it’s recognizing a soul we loved in a past life and falling in love with them again.” — Kamand Kojouri
119. “Single mums do come in for a hard time. Society is incredibly judgmental. I know this. My life has taken me down several different paths I never expected it to take me down. Not in a million years. And I know the true meaning of getting by the skin of my teeth. I do. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got money or you haven’t, whether you’re famous or not. This is the case for all women actually, you have to carry on. You always have to carry on. And you can, because you have to.” — Kate Winslet
120. You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible. – Anton Chekhov
121. “If loyalty is, and always has been, perceived as obsolete, why do we continue to praise it? Because loyalty is essential to the most basic things that make life livable. Without loyalty, there can be no love. Without loyalty, there can be no family. Without loyalty, there can be no friendship. Without loyalty, there can be no commitment to community or country. And without those things, there can be no society. ” – Eric Felten
122. I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
123. Soon, when all is well, you're going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up. Brittany Burgunder
124. Without music, life would be a blank to me. - Jane Austen
125. "Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant. It can change your relationships, your working environment, your level of physical fitness, your income, and your emotional states. It can determine whether you’re happy or sad, whether you’re frustrated or excited, enslaved by circumstances, or expressing your freedom. It’s the source of change within an individual, a family, a community, a society, our world."
126. "What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."- Joseph Addison
127. The major asset of my life… is my son every day I thank god for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you. Best birthday wishes for my son! My you live long with full of happiness & joys of life. Happy birthday lovely son!
128. “Everyone remembers the remark of the old man at the point of death, that his life had been full of troubles—most of which had never happened.”
129. “When I find myself filling with rage over the loss of a beloved. I try as soon as possible to remember that my concerns and questions should be focused on what I learned or what I have yet to learn from my departed love. What legacy was left which can help me in the art of living a good life?
130. “I allow myself to set healthy boundaries. To say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does. Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me. ” – Lee Horbachewski
131. “It is not that God is the spectator and sharer of our present life, howsoever important that is; but rather that we are the reverent listeners and participants in God’s action in the sacred story, the history of the Christ on earth.”
132. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
133. "I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” —Diane Ackerman"
134. “Make as many friends as you can, but don’t build your life on them alone. It’s an unstable foundation.” – Sean Covey
135. Being a father of a child with autism is one of the most amazing experiences in life. Giving these children the opportunity to feel normal and be part of the world will be done by showing that they have the same privileges as other kids, with or without autism. It is important to create a child-friendly environment from home to the learning process at school, and bring them up as normal kids so that they can live independently one day.
136. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."—Omar Khyyam
137. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and especially your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much.
138. I learned far too late in life that a long list of letters after someone's name is no guarantee of compassion, kindness, humour, all the far more relevant stuff.
139. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” — T. S. Eliot
140. “Pregnancy is the only time in life when you’ll fall in love with someone you haven’t met.”
141. “This is a moment of suffering. Suffering is part of life. May I be kind to myself in this moment. May I give myself the compassion I need.” — Kristin Neff
142. Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.” – Dinah Shore
143. “I am the luckiest girl alive to have such a rare gem in my life. I love you baby.” – Unknown
144. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life but define yourself.”—Harvey Fierstein
145. “The illuminated life can happen now, in the moments left. Die to your ego, and become a true human being.”
146. Behold the heart and mind of Angela Davis: open, relentless, and on time! She is as radiant, she is as true, as that invincible sunrise she means means means to advance With all of the faith and all of the grace of her entirely devoted life. - Author: June Jordan
147. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” – T.S Elliot
148. “One half of my life has put the other half in the grave.” Pierre Corneille
149. My deepest condolences to you on the end of your college life.
150. “It is easily forgotten that the community of Christians is a gift of grace from the kingdom of God, a gift that can be taken from us any day—that the time still separating us from the most profound loneliness may be brief indeed. Therefore, let those who until now have had the privilege of living a Christian life together with other Christians praise God’s grace from the bottom of their hearts. Let them thank God on their knees and realize: it is grace, nothing but grace, that we are still permitted to live in the community of Christians today.”
151. “You have to have enough respect for other human beings to leave their lives alone. If you admire that life, build it for yourself. Don’t just try to come in and take somebody else’s life.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
152. A negative mind will never give a positive life.
153. We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
154. Good Morning Quotes – “Today has a lot of good things for all who are alive in it. Wake up and pursue life with courage and hope, and I can assure you that your future is going to be bright.”
155. Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
156. If you mind your own business, you are gonna have a lot less stress in your life and you are gonna get a lot more accomplished
157. “Education would be much more effective if its purpose was to ensure that by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they do not know. and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it.”
158. Dear father, I’m sure you’ll never grow old. Due to your love of life, energy and an incredible sense of humour, you’ll be young and resilient forever. Your young soul and our endless love for you will never change. Happy Father’s day!
159. “Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.”
160. I want to grow old with you and be able to say that I have lived an amazing life with you. -Unknown
161. The only thing you can do in this life is pursue your passions, celebrate your bloopers and never stop following your fear. — Grace Helbig
162. “I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in principle.” – Jane Austen
163. “And you can’t always please yourself; you must sometimes please other people. That, I admit, you’re very ready to do; but there’s another thing that’s still more important--you must often displease others. You must always be ready for that--you must never shrink from it. That doesn’t suit you at all--you’re too fond of admiration, you like to be thought well of. You think we can escape disagreeable duties by taking romantic views--that’s your great illusion, my dear. But we can’t. You must be prepared on many occasions in life to please no one at all--not even yourself.”
164. “The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
165. ‘Every aspect of my life began to make sense from the moment you came into my world. Thank you for being everything.’
166. “Perhaps you will forget the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.” – Dale Carnegie
167. “If you have no confidence in self you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence you have won even before you have started.” -Marcus Garvey
168. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” — Carl Sandburg
169. “Take care not to listen to anyone who tells you what you can and can’t be in life.”—Meg Medina
170. “The day I lost you… I also lost me. I’ve been trying to find myself again… but it’s hard. It’s hard because you were a huge part of my life. No having you here is so painful. I’m just not me anymore.” – Unknown
171. ‘Regardless if your pregnancy was planned or happened by surprise, it is sure to say that your life will be forever changed.’
172. Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day, and then that today is going to be the best day of your life. - Unknown
173. Monday, the start of a new week, with brand-new opportunities to enjoy all that life has to offer.
174. “God has granted you yet another day to make your dreams come true. Accept it with all your heart. Let’s give your life a new start.”
175. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” Cathy Guisewite
176. Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!”
177. Dearest soul sister, I thank God for letting me meet you as my soul sister in this life. I don’t know if we have been sisters in our past life, but I do hope that we did and will again in our next lives.” – Unknown
178. “When Good Friday comes. these are the moments in life when we feel there’s no hope. But then. Easter comes.” - Coretta Scott King
179. ‘My life may not have gone as I planned and that’s okay. I have my kids and they are all I need.’
180. Saying thank you to someone especially if you’re going through a difficult time in your life is never the easiest thing to do. Maybe a friend or loved one recently supported you through a tough time or situation such as the loss of a family member or pet, or going through a hard break up with a significant other. If so, it’s important to let them know what it meant to you for them being by your side when you needed it most. Compose a heartfelt hand-written letter using our personalized stationery to express your gratitude. Choose from one of our classic or modern styled designs.
181. “I almost died when Daddyo and I was involved in a serious car accident while driving from our Memphis stomping grounds to Chicago. It’s just certain sh*t, not only the car accident but my life as a whole, like, when you’re going too hard, you gotta tell yourself like, ‘Man, I gotta slow down.’ Then my grandma had passed and all that so, it was just everything leading up to me like, I’m grown now. I ain’t a kid no more. I got responsibilities I got to take on whether I like it or not. If I ain’t start rapping it’s like, I been coming close as hell, close as hell to death and fatal tragedies and sh*t, know what I’m saying? And it just made me open my eyes and start thinking smarter and being wiser.” – Young Dolph
182. “We’ve got seen them work day and night time, summers and winters…. We’ve got seen them give their finest in opposition to all the percentages…. Allow us to take inspiration from them to face the hardest challenges of life…. Wishing you a really Happy Worldwide Workers’ Day.”
183. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” – J.E.B. Spredemann, An Unforgivable Secret
184. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
185. “Do every act of your life as though it were the last act of your life.”– Marcus Aurelius
186. “I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don't want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic. It's high time that I accept all the great things about me.”
187. Bridesmaids for a day. But best friends for life.
188. In playing ball, and in life, a person occasionally gets the opportunity to do something great. When that time comes, only two things matter: being prepared to seize the moment and having the courage to take your best swing. – Hank Aaron
189. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. ”– Stephen Covey
190. “Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” – Roy T. Bennett
191. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
192. ‘I give you my heart, and I am ready to give my life to you as well. Because I realized who makes the heart beat and brings brightness to my life. You are my world, baby.’
193. “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.”― Avijeet Das
194. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” – Steve Maraboli
195. Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they're meant to be in your life, they'll catch up. - Mandy Hale
196. Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”
197. “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill
198. “Your firstborn baby may only hold your hand for a little while but it will hold your heart for the rest of your life.” – Unknown
199. One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody everything every night before going to bed.”- Bernard Baruch
200. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never-ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. ― Rhonda Byrne
201. You waltzed into my life and turned everything upside down. I never knew how much I loved standing on my head.” – Unknown
202. Finally bought my first car, fell like I have got my life’s biggest victory.
203. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” ~ Elbert Hubbard
204. "Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life."
205. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.” – Shannon L. Alder
206. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.” – Eminem
207. “Thanks for erasing the word nightmare from the dictionary of my life. You have made my life a dream come true.” – Unknown
208. “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov
209. “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.”
210. “I’m a jet jockey and I’ve always escaped ever since I was a kid. I’ve always been a weekend type runaway person. Work hard, play hard type thing. It’s not been a mid-life thing at all, it’s been a habit because I think it changes your environment and how you feel even if it’s for the day. It’s a good thing.” — John Travolta
211. “Everybody depend on me. I can’t ck up. I ain’t the only person that I’m hurting. If I was given a billion dollars to do life in jail, I’d do it and give that sh*t to my fam.” – NBA YoungBoy
212. But where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live.” – Inazo Natube
213. “To my son, I promise you this: no matter what happens in life I will always love you.” – Unknown
214. “You reap what you sow, so if you sow love without any need for reciprocation, your life will be blessed more abundantly than you can ever imagine.”
215. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”
216. “Whatever you want in life. other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”
217. "Happy are those who take life day by day, and complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life,”
218. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
219. ‘’While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Angela Schwindt
220. "If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve."
221. It's my mission to share this with the world and to let them know that there is life on the other side of those dark times that seem so hopeless and helpless. I want to show the world that there is life — surprising, wonderful and unexpected life after diagnosis.. — Demi Lovato
222. “Whenever I am missing you, I also remember how fortunate I was that you were in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world.” – Cindy Adkins
223. I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.. — Donna Lynn Hope
224. “You add light to my life, take away my nightmares, and make me smile. Good morning handsome; I love you deeply.”
225. "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” ― Amelia Earhart
226. All my dreams become a reality when I’m with you. And when I’m not with you, life tends not to make any meaning. You give me purpose.
227. I can’t imagine my life without you.
228. “The most important thing for me to teach my children is about health and fitness. It’s about taking of your body and eating foods that are good for and getting the right exercise that you need…It’s about living a healthy life for longevity and a healthy heart.”- Candace Cameron Bure
229. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”—Diane Von Furstenberg
230. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
231. ‘You are the reason for my happiness, the center of my life, and the whole of my heart. You are my everything, dear.’
232. “We will be less sinful in the next life than we are now, but we will not be any more secure in the next life than we are now. If you are united to Christ, you are as good as in heaven already.”
233. “Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.” — Wallace Stegner
234. “Waiting is so hard. But I’ll spend as much time alone as I have to, if that means getting to spend the rest of my life with you.” – Ajay Maurya.
235. “Stab the body and it heals but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime. ” – Mineko Iwasaki
236. “No matter how tough my life was, I was always looking up at the sky and wishing for good things.” – Mahira Khan
237. Caring mothers will always be there for their sons, no matter how old they get. She will always wish him the best in life and this message is a reminder of that.
238. “When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
239. “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”
240. “There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside of you” – unknown
241. Never ever think of quitting. Think about winning and you will win for sure. Keep on running and struggling and then there is no force that can stop you from getting success in life. Have courage and belief in yourself and then go ahead and face every problem with all the courage. Then nothing can stop you from winning. Best of luck to you my friend.
242. Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life. – Mandy Hale
243. “I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.”
244. “You can’t live an exceptional life by being “normal.”” – Nick Maley
245. “How lucky am I? How incredibly blessed am I to have you in my life? You make me happy whenever clouds are in the sky. You brighten my day when the world is trying to drag me down. You are my sanity, my rock, my sense of humor, my inspiration, my everything. Good morning my sunshine!” – Calin
246. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about” – Marilyn Monroe
247. May this new year of life bring you a wealth of memories.
248. What if the things that have caused the most hurt in your life became the birthplaces of your deepest passions?” — Jennie Allen
249. “Quiet is peace. Tranquility. Quiet is turning down the volume knob on life. Silence is pushing the off button. Shutting it down. All of it.”
250. “The glow that you brought to my life is more radiant than a million sunrises. Thank you for being there for me in all my ups and downs, you mean a lot to me. Every moment I spent with you is unforgettable. Wish you a wonderful day my love. Enjoy the day.”
251. Your actions dictate our relationship, plain and simple. And when those actions aren’t up to snuff, I won’t keep you in my life. So be good to me, and we’ll never have a problem!
252. “Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be crazy. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy.” – Unknown
253. “Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was The Rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life.” – Hyacinth Mottley
254. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” —Agatha Stephanie Lin
255. “Your life has hundreds of pages. You’re going to start a new white page called adulthood. Happy sweet 16!”
256. “We are all born alone and die alone. The loneliness is definitely part of the journey of life.” — Jenova Chen
257. An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!― Lynn Johnston
258. Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. — Homer Simpson
259. “There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life.” ~Tara Brach
260. When you compare the sorrows of real-life to the pleasures of the imaginary one, you will never want to live again, only to dream forever. - Alexandre Dumas
261. Soul sisters share a bond that is unlike any other in life.” – Unknown
262. Words are powerful; if you change your words, you can change your life.
263. Imagine a thousand more such daily intrusions in your life, every hour and minute of every day, and you can grasp the source of this paranoia, this anger that could consume me at any moment if I lost control. - Author: Jack Henry Abbott
264. Birthdays are a time to celebrate another year of life .You have had such an incredible year, I hope the next one is even better. Happy birthday my dear boy , you deserve it all!
265. "Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.” – Unknown
266. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.” —Richard Bach
267. “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change it.” — James Lee Curtis
268. “Let this time in your life cut you open and drain all of the things that are holding you back. I’m going to help you forgive the things that you won’t let yourself forget.”
269. “It is the most powerful creation to have life that is growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.”
270. Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain, I turn to you for strength. In times of loneliness, I feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in your name. Amen.
271. “Soul is about authenticity. Soul is about finding the things in your life that are real and pure.” — John Legend
272. "Fathers are the ones who help us find our way in life."
273. What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life - to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting? George Eliot
274. “When your world moves too fast and you lose yourself in the chaos, introduce yourself to each color of the sunset. Reacquaint yourself with the earth beneath your feet. Thank the air that surrounds you with every breath you take. Find yourself in the appreciation of life.” – Christy Ann Martine
275. “Free time was the most precious time when you should be doing what you loved, or at least slowing down enough to remember what made your life worthwhile and happy.”
276. “It’s hard to combine a simple life with a love of aesthetics.” – Marty Rubin
277. “Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time.” — Unknown
278. Until you heal your past, your life patterns and relations will continue to be the same. It’s just the faces that change
279. “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.”
280. “At 16, you start gaining a little more of your independence, and you have only a few more years until you can go off to college and live the crazy life! For now, enjoy your 16th birthday party, and let’s celebrate! Happy b-day!”
281. “My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.”
282. “I’ve got nothing left to lose, nothing can hurt me anymore. My life is nothing but a comedy.”
283. “Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.”
284. A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
285. When life's got you down sometimes all you need is some time on the water and jet skis can provide just that!").
286. In life you need either inspiration or desperation.
287. Your world needs you right now; don’t take your life. You matter, you are enough, and you are more. – Olawale Daniel
288. Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words, and missed beyond measure.
289. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks
290. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
291. “Did it ever occur to you that one of the most valuable assets in life is a smile.” — Caroline E. Dudley
292. When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel. Dan Pearce
293. “I miss that tender spot on your shoulder. You have no idea how painful my life is without you. I am sorry, my honey.”
294. You can’t cross the ocean of life just by dreaming about it, you have to jump in and swim.” – Debasish Mridha
295. “Good morning, my prince! My love for you glows brighter than all of the stars in the universe every morning. Good morning to the soul of my life!”
296. “Life without flying unconditionally, life with hindered and heartless ending.” — Tamara Stamenkovic
297. Great job—now comes the hard part: real life!
298. Making memories that will last a lifetime.
299. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ~ Santosh Kalwar
300. School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation!
301. When you have things that are very important to you in life, when there are things you want to do and be - that takes work. It takes work to show up for your own story and show up for the dream and vision you have for yourself. — Kerry Washington
302. The day you came into my life I found happiness, you always smile and do everything to make others happy, of late sickness has taken that away, I know by undergoing this surgery it may be not easy but in the end, it brings back the healthy you, just hold on and it will be okay.
303. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive, and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” – Vince Lombardi
304. “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.” — Brittany Burgunder
305. “Encouraging wellness and prevention helps improve quality of life and can lower costs, too. I saw too many patients who had poor health because of their decisions, but too often, all they needed was a doctor to help point them in the right direction. ” Charles Boustany
306. Nothing in life has happened to you. It's happened for you. Every disappointment. Every wrong. Even every closed door has helped make you into who you are. Joel Osteen
307. “Forgive yourself and welcome love back into your life.” — Wayne Dyer
308. “Make sure life the best story ever written through a journey filled with overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and continuing to develop.” – Catherine Pulsifer
309. Grief is in two parts. The first is loss. The second is the remaking of life. — Anne Roiphe
310. “It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering” – Beyonce
311. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
312. Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and look up at the stars.” – Henry Van Dyke
313. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
314. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”
315. “Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life.”
316. “Mom- One who sacrifices her body, sleep, social life, spending money, eating hot meals, energy, and sanity for Love.”
317. “How I feel has no bearing on how I live my life.”
318. “When someone betrays me or lies to me, I never try to get even. I just change their role in my life.”
319. “Genuine happiness can only be achieved when we transform our way of life from the unthinking pursuit of pleasure to one committed to enriching our inner lives, when we focus on ‘being more’ rather than simply having more.”Daisaku Ikeda
320. “Some of the first days after I came home, I was a little outside myself. My mother remarked that she noticed I had moments of lifelessness, but reassured me that this was entirely normal. It’s for things like that after having a baby that mothers really need emotional support.” – Celine Deon
321. My son, you are the light of my life. I love you with all my heart! Have an amazing birthday full of joy, Happy Birthday.
322. “It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth.” – Ally Carter
323. "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change” – Gautama Buddha
324. Happy Friendship Day, my buddy! You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship last forever!
325. “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” –Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
326. “If you know what you want to achieve in life, then you are more inspired to change for the better.” — Philip Vang
327. “The worst mistake a man can make is to betray a woman who actually fought the world for him and stood by him and supported him when he was going through the worst in his life.”
328. “A good father will not allow any man to come into his daughter’s life and ruin it.”
329. “As long as we are giving our kids the best life we can… I don’t see anything to be ashamed of.” — Sarah Rachel
330. “The more you gaze at someone else’s life, wishing for what they have, the smaller your own life becomes. Stay in your lane” – Unknown
331. “Happiness consists more in small conveniences or pleasures that occur every day, than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to a man in the course of his life.”
332. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.” — Jim Rohn
333. “The weird, weird thing about devastating loss is that life actually goes on. When you’re faced with a tragedy, a loss so huge that you have no idea how you can live through it, somehow, the world keeps turning, the seconds keep ticking.” – James Patterson
334. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
335. “Instead, I simply vowed to the universe that I would write forever, regardless of the result. I promised that I would try to be brave about it, and grateful, and as uncomplaining as I could possibly be. I also promised that I would never ask writing to take care of me financially, but that I would always take care of it—meaning that I would always support us both, by any means necessary. I did not ask for any external rewards for my devotion; I just wanted to spend my life as near to writing as possible—forever close to that source of all my curiosity and contentment—and so I was willing to make whatever arrangements needed to be made in order to get by.”
336. “Today we often think that before we start living a religious life we have first to accept the credal doctrines and that before one can have any comprehension of the loyalty and trust of faith, one must first force one’s mind to accept a host of incomprehensible doctrines. But this is to put the cart before the horse. ” — Karen Armstrong
337. “I just can’t fix the problems that are going on in my life.”
338. "What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.”– Stephanie Klein
339. No one has ever got a life full of happiness. Rather, a life full of happiness is dull, not that bright. Sadness brightens happiness.
340. “You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you. but if you yourself don't know it. all of that doesn't even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth. every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted. is a moment of your life thrown away. It's not like you have forever. so don't waste any of your seconds. don't throw even one of your moments away.”
341. It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
342. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”
343. Here are the best brother quotes that will make your bond as siblings even stronger and to make them feel how special they are to you. A brother is like having an irreplaceable friend, which you can share all your troubles in life, someone that will be there for you when you need them most, and that is one of the best things in the world to have. May these quotes on brother help you to let them know that you have the greatest brother in the world, to show them you care and loved by you. Share these quotes about brothers with your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well.
344. So, this is the mermaid life.
345. “…the life which we, at any rate, can best lead to the glory of God at present is the learned life. By leading that life to the glory of God I do not, of course, mean any attempt to make our intellectual inquiries work out to edifying conclusions…I mean the pursuit of knowledge and beauty, in a sense, for their own sake, but in a sense which does not exclude their being for God’s sake. An appetite for these things exists in the human mind, and God makes no appetite in vain. We can therefore pursue knowledge as such, and beauty as such, in the sure confidence that by so doing we are either advancing to the vision of God ourselves or indirectly helping others to do so. Humility, no less than the appetite, encourages us to concentrate simply on the knowledge or the beauty, not too much concerning ourselves with their ultimate relevance to the vision of God. That relevance may not be intended for us but for our betters—for men who come after and find the spiritual significance of what we dug out in blind and humble obedience to our vocation.”
346. There is no better way to celebrate a loved one’s life than at their gravesite.❤
347. “Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.” ― Justina Chen Headley
348. “I have been waiting for you all my life. You’re the one for me, babe.”
349. “It was a lesson most people learned much earlier; that even friendship could have an undisclosed shelf life. That loyalty and affection, so consuming and powerful, could dissipate like fog.” – Jennifer Haigh, The Condition
350. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.” — Gilda Radner
351. “There’s folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without em. Your life is just a little better because they ain’t in it.” ― William Gay
352. “Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal.” – Elbert Hubbard
353. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. ”
354. “Since that day [I opened up about my emotions], it’s just been so much easier to live and so much easier to enjoy life.” -Michael Phelps
355. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
356. “an unbearably tense and disorienting paradox that underscores everyday life in a working-class environment—on the one hand it’s an abrasive and in-your-face world, yet, at the same time, much of it seems extrinsic and is perpetually uninvolving. One is relentlessly overwhelmed and understimulated all at the same time.”
357. You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate. – Pope John Paul II
358. “Yes, in my life, since we must call it so, there were three things, the inability to speak, the inability to be silent, and solitude, that’s what I’ve had to make the best of.”
359. Never resist making new experiences, for experience is the best teacher in life. We learn so much from experience, and we are lucky that life can give us whatever experience could be helpful for our improvement of ourselves.
360. “With the streets in my rear view, I adopted a get-money attitude and hustler mentality early-on, which helped me later on in life as I developed my career as a rapper.” – Young Dolph
361. “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you. ” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
362. “Here’s to a lifetime of golden sunsets spent together.”
363. And I felt like my heart had been so thoroughly and irreparably broken that there could be no real joy again. That at best there might eventually be a little contentment. Everyone wanted me to get help and rejoin life, pick up the pieces and move on. And I tried to, I wanted to. But I just had to lie in the mud with my arms wrapped around myself, eyes closed, grieving. Until I didn’t have to anymore. – Anne Lamott
364. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marin
365. "There’s much more in any given moment than we usually perceive, and that we ourselves are much more than we usually perceive. When you know that, part of you can stand outside the drama of your life.”
366. Living the life
367. “While we are threading our way through the vagaries of life, our shortage of reciprocity and solidarity may corner us into breaches of culpability. We can eschew this and kindle a dream of universalism that does not impose itself but emerges from the world's numerous cultural and topical particularities and enable us to compare, discern, and identify, allowing us to marvel at the diversity. In this way, we can embrace universal recognition, human understanding, peace of mind, and compassion with others and with ourselves. ("I only needed a light ")”
368. My whole professional life has been dedicated to improving access, affordability, quality and choice of health care.”
369. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” ~Albert Einstein
370. “Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are. you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people.”
371. “A new life is breathing inside of you and nothing can be more exciting than this. Congratulations to you for expecting.”
372. “If you want to accomplish more in life than the average person, you will know your worth and act accordingly.” — E.Kinnard Moss
373. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful you still have one.”
374. Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir
375. “I’ve been the same guy since day one. No matter how successful I am in life. I’m going to stay true to myself and stay humble and grounded. I feel like that’s where your success comes from. Once you get that big head. it’s over. You feel like you can’t be stopped. Staying humble is the only way you can be great.” ~ A. J. Green
376. "You are not lost. You are here. Stop abandoning yourself. Stop repeating this myth about love and success that will land in your lap or evade you forever. Build a humble, flawed life from the rubble, and cherish that. There is nothing more glorious on the face of the earth than someone who refuses to give up, who refuses to give in to their most self-hating, discouraged, disillusioned self, and instead learns, slowly and painfully, how to relish the feeling of building a hut in middle of the suffocating dust.”
377. "Every morning my love for you keeps growing, and I feel like I am getting closer to you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life, and I need you every day. Good morning.” ― Shawn Major
378. “Thanks so much for being there on my side and supporting me all through. Without you my life would have been incomplete.”
379. “It’s also the most perfect romance in all of literature and nothing in my life can ever measure up, so I spend my life limping in its shadow.”
380. “About all you can do in life is be who you are.” – Rita Mae Brown
381. The joy of life is variety; the tenderest love requires to be rekindled by intervals of absence.
382. “Every morning a new sun greets us, and our new life begins.” —Marty Rubin
383. “Research shows that perfectionism hampers success. In fact. it’s often the path to depression. anxiety. addiction. and life paralysis.”
384. “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” –Nora Ephron
385. “He who throws away a friend is as bad as he who throws away his life.” – Sophocles
386. “Throughout my life, there were a few hard days. Days where even when I tried to be happy, my heart still cracked and Mother’s Day was one of those. For others, it stood as a celebration. For me, it spoke of loss and failure. Because there’s no such thing as an ‘almost’ Mother’s day.” – Brittany Cherry
387. “It is easily forgotten that the fellowship of Christian brethren is a gift of grace, a gift of the Kingdom of God that any day may be taken from us, that the time that still separates us from utter loneliness may be brief indeed. Therefore, let him who until now has had the privilege of living a common Christian life with other Christians praise God’s grace from the bottom of his heart. Let him thank God on his knees and declare: It is grace, nothing but grace, that we are allowed to live in community with Christian brethren.”
388. “Cutting people out of your life doesn’t mean you hate them, it simply means you respect yourself. Not everyone is meant to stay.” – Anonymous
389. Every day, I thank God for the life I live with you. I currently live the life I wanted and prayed for because you are in my world. I love you, my angel.
390. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” — Oprah Winfrey
391. “You make my life more meaningful. Thank you for existing!”
392. “The unexamined life is not worth living.”
393. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” –Lisa Weed
394. Soul sisters are an integral part of a woman’s life. They keep our sanity in check and add a different dimension of love in our lives that would otherwise be missing.” – Tala Scott
395. “You are the most amazing person I know! You make me happier, and I love you so much. I will always be grateful to have such a caring man in my life. You’re my best friend and the love of my life. I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my life.”
396. “Her life was no more than a series of glorious sunrises and sunsets.” — Virginia Alison
397. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”— Albert Einstein
398. “Just knowing you are going to meet the love of your life makes all the waiting, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.” — Unknown
399. Your presence adds spice to my life, when I look at you, I feel alive. I cannot resist my feelings for you. I cannot give up on you because I can’t live without you.
400. “Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” ― Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
401. What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is brightest of them all. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
402. ″ The courage of life is often a less dramatic spectacle than the courage of a final moment; but it is no less a magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy.”
403. Friendship is the wine of life. -Edward Young
404. “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed. ” – Wayne Dyer
405. “It is as if my life were magically run by two electric currents: joyous positive and despairing negative - which ever is running at the moment dominates my life, floods it.”
406. “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” ~ Michael Imperioli
407. “Instead of wondering where your next vacation is, maybe you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” — Seth Godin
408. The imprint of a father remains forever on the life of the child.
409. “'Cause I already got a good thing with me. yeah. I already got everything I need. The best things in life are already mine. Don't tell me that you got a good thing for me" - Good Thing - Zedd & Kehlani
410. “A liar is a liar and lives on the lies he tells and dies in a life of lies.” –Carl Sandburg
411. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charmimg at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” ― Coco Chanel
412. “So often in life things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great good fortune.” —Ruth Bader Ginsburg
413. Life without a jet ski is not life.
414. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray
415. “Our relationship has gone beyond brother-in-law to just brother. I love that about you and so glad that I have you in my life!”
416. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. - Eckhart Tolle
417. Dismantle your wounds so you stop living your life by them. – Nikki Rowe
418. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures. and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.”
419. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as necessary as when you were alone.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
420. “In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.”
421. “Independence of taking their own life decisions is biggest gift that we can give to our children”
422. “When life puts you in touchy situations. don’t say. ‘Why me?’ Just say. ‘Try me.'” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
423. I define depression as a comparison of your current reality to a fantasy about how you wish your life would be.
424. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
425. “The truth makes all things complete, it brings things to fulfillment, and it brings thing to an end. It completes the circle of life and reality.” – E. B. Staples
426. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
427. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.. — J.R.R. Tolkien,. Lord of The Rings
428. "It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” —Benjamin E. Mays"
429. “Difficult times don’t come your way just so you can survive them; God uses these times in your life to form and refine you. ” – Joel Osteen
430. The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.– Frank Sinatra
431. “The essential lesson I’ve learned in life is to just be yourself.” ― Wayne Dyer
432. "Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.”
433. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
434. “Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60’s. Or maybe I was just a girl… interrupted.”
435. “This day is special to me because on this day, my beloved big brother was born. I am so happy to have you in my life, brother, I wish you the most amazing life that can be. Happy birthday!”
436. ‘I’ll be true to you. I’ll never do anything wrong. Because you make my life complete, and you are my everything.’
437. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. - Yoko Ono
438. “Sometimes, I shake if I have to do something that I’ve never done before; maybe not noticeably, but inside. But I’ll do it, because I know it’s not an insurmountable task; I’ve done plenty of tasks in my life." – Martha Stewart
439. “Remember: life is a crazy ride, its a privilege to go through it with a partner.” – Kristen Bell
440. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
441. Be a peacemaker in everyday life. Display peace in everything you do. Be peace. Live in peace.
442. "If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
443. "I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.” — Anonymous
444. “No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day and night that we are together is the best moment of my life.”
445. “Motherhood was the first instance in my life where I was asked to sacrifice anything for anyone.” – Kim Brooks
446. “Live life to the fullest. and focus on the positive.”
447. “Fellow human beings: a person’s life is worthy of your kindness. Everyday kindness, unexpected kindness, and random kindness is the best way to practice compassion.” – Anonymous
448. “A brother is like that great feeling for another brother, without whom life cannot be imagined.”
449. "We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it.”— Lauryn Hill
450. One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes.
451. “Every day you’re fortunate enough to wake up is the first day of a brand new life.”― Clyde Lee Dennis
452. Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
453. “An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby’s birth. Then whispered as she closed the book, ‘Too beautiful for earth.’” — Unknown
454. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” ~ Muhammad Ali
455. It’s only failures in life who constantly poke their noses in other people’s business or lives. Samuel Zulu
456. “When you’re a nurse, you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours.”
457. From the moment you were born, you have brought joy into my life. I cherish every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for all of your help in the family. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
458. You’ve gotta know what death is to know life. Jack Kevorkian
459. “Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.” — Susan Polis Schutz, poet
460. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it. — Groucho Marx
461. “That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.” – Samuel Johnson
462. “Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” – Jenny McCarthy
463. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” ~ Charles Glassman
464. “Everybody stay positive no matter how negative life gets.” – Juice WRLD
465. Visiting the graves of your loved ones is a way to take time to reflect on their life and celebrate their memory.
466. “To the question of your life, you are the only answer. To the problems of your life, you are the only solution.” — Jo Coudert
467. “I’ve made a reconciliation that I want nobody else but you. I’m so in love with you and I hope you know that I want to stay with you and kiss you good morning for the rest of my life.”
468. I absolutely believe you have the power to heal. You demonstrated that on earth, and you still heal in miraculous ways today. Even when my faith is weak, you say it is enough, and my love for you is strong. And I know you already hold my heart and life in your hands. It's up to you. If I can bring you more glory through healing, then that's what I ask for. That's what I desire.
469. “Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
470. All of the lessons you've taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I'm living today.
471. My bathroom is a place where I can create, reflect and relax. In it, I can be myself and live my life.
472. Celebrate the people in your life who are there because they love you for no other reason than because you are you. – Mandy Hale
473. “You know the trouble with real life? There's no danger music.”
474. “Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we’ll share a lifetime then.” — Pavana
475. Our entire life… consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are. —Jean Anouih
476. “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” –Unknown
477. Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority. Richard Carlson
478. I’m delighted to have you as a part of my life. Thank you once again for everything! Wishing my wonderful wife a happy anniversary.
479. “It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it.”- Mandy Hale
480. “As one goes through life, one learns that if you don’t paddle your own canoe, you don’t move.” – Katharine Hepburn
481. “We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn.” Peter Drucker
482. “Whenever and however you give birth your experience will impact your emotions, your mind, your body, and your spirit for the rest of your life.”
483. “Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk; it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine.” – Isak Dinesen
484. “I really don’t know what I would have done in life, dear brother, without the good luck and happiness that you bring in my life.”
485. I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect. —Maya Angelou
486. “Every morning is a new opportunity to change your life.”- Unknown
487. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined” – Henry David Thoreau
488. "I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, ‘aw shit, he’s up!'”
489. That moment during pregnancy when you realize that shaving your legs has become a life-and-death struggle.” — Unknown
490. “Dancing implies action marked by skill and grace. You may be feeling bad because of the rain in your life, but you can still take action that makes you come alive.”- Jerome T. Murphy
491. “Stop limiting your potential. Realize that there’s an unlimited amount of things that can do with your life.” Sonya Parker
492. “The ability to qualify for, receive, and act on personal revelation is the single most important skill that can be acquired in this life.” ― Julie B. Beck
493. “Every moment of life is precious and can never happen again.” ― Zelig Pliskin
494. You are everything that a true friend can be. You are the most precious gift from God. I wish that we remain best friends for the rest of our life. Wishing you a very happy friendship day!
495. In times of life crisis, whether wild fires or smoldering stress, the first thing I do is go back to basics … am I eating right, am I getting enough sleep, am I getting some physical and mental exercise every day?–Edward Albert
496. [Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It's huge and scary—it's an act of infinite optimism. —Gilda Radner
497. “Happiest good morning to the one who holds an exceptional place in life. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.”
498. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” ~ Oscar Wilde
499. “It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.”
500. “Many people may be replaced in daughter’s life, but nobody can take the mother’s place.” – Unknown
501. "In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.” – Toba Beta
502. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life but define yourself.
503. “Sometimes, you have to do what’s best for you and your life, not what’s best for everybody else” – Unknown
504. “Stand for something. Make your life mean something. Start where you are with what you have. You are enough.” – Germany Kent
505. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.” – Elie Wiesel
506. “There are folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without them. Your life is just a little better because they ain’t in it.” – William Gay
507. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray, Om Chanting and Meditation
508. ”In life, you can easily trust someone, but once the trust is broken it’s very difficult to trust anyone again.” – Sushan Sharma
509. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.
510. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you’ll be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. ” — Olda Meir
511. Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?
512. “Perhaps you have difficulty receiving the rich mercy of God in Christ not because of what others have done to you but because of what you've done to torpedo your life, maybe through one big, stupid decision or maybe through ten thousand little ones. You have squandered his mercy, and you know it.
513. If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you would be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.
514. The challenges that autism creates can be overwhelming at first, but with love and determination, there are many things that parents and families can do to help their autistic loved ones develop in all areas of life.
515. “A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master …” Elizabeth Gilbert
516. It is a rule of life that we eventually become victims of the evil we do to others.” — Wayne Gerard Trotman
517. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”– When Harry Met Sally
518. "As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.
519. “My life a movie, ever since birth, it’s been lights, camera, action.”
520. If you don’t love yourself it’s tough to love anything about your life. Appreciating who you are is essential to your happiness.”― Karen Salmansohn
521. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life. - Mark Twain
522. “If a bunch of people who barely know you, who have no idea what you've been through, the good you do, the love you give and receive, the valued person you are or at the very least trying to be... criticize or judge you, their opinion matters, why? Ponder that one. And when you realize it doesn't, resume living your life. It’s what YOU think of YOU that matters.”
523. “We all have to strive to improve our life and quit blaming others because we aren’t getting what we want.” — Deanna Jewel
524. In fact, short sentences, mantras, and positive self-talk have changed my life completely.
525. Thank you for being my lifelong companion. Thank you so much for bringing such joy to my heart. My beloved hubby, I wish you a happy anniversary.
526. Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. – Anne Sweeney
527. “I’m not saying I hate you, what I’m saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life.” – Unknown
528. Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. - Stephen R. Covey
529. "Don’t pay them haters no mind, you can be what you like. Tryna leave this in the past grinding for a new life.”
530. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
531. The thing about chameleoning your way through life is that it gets to where nothing is real. – John Green
532. “There is no fear when you choose love. The more you choose love, the more love is in your life. It gets easier and easier.” — Melissa Etheridge, singer/songwriter
533. “That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.” – Elizabeth Wurtzel
534. “Softball is life; the rest is just details.”
535. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel, Author
536. “Time to take life by the horns.”
537. Instead of counting your troubles, count all the joys you have in life as well.
538. “Vulnerability is important in life. I feel. That’s what allows you to experience intense emotions. whether it’s joy or pain or sadness.” — Kalki Koechlin
539. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
540. “the evidence of Christ’s mercy toward you is not your life. The evidence of his mercy toward you is his—mistreated, misunderstood, betrayed, abandoned. Eternally. In your place.”
541. “Attitude, discipline, being prepared. Things that money can’t buy, but they will make you go far in life.”
542. “Did you ever notice that life seems to follow certain patterns? Like I noticed that every year around this time, I hear Christmas music.” — Tom Sims
543. “Peace is not the highest goal in life. It is the most fundamental requirement.” ~ Sadhguru
544. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” Ben Stein
545. Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.
546. You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.” —George Alexiou
547. “In death as in life, we stand together, always a family, always a team. The brotherhood never dies.” – Marcus Luttrell
548. Never has life not been full of challenges. Love yourself, believe in yourself, and keep moving. This is the best way to overcome the obstacles that life comes rife with. Good morning.
549. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
550. “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.”
551. “Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living.” ―Jo Nesbo
552. “How can I let you be a priority in my life, when I’m still an option in your life?” – Hussein Nishah
553. “The only way you’re going to get through life. happily. is being yourself.”– Nikki Blonsky. American actress
554. “In your lifetime, you will meet one person who is unlike any other, you can tell them any and everything and they won’t judge you…this person is your soulmate, your best friend… don’t ever let them go…” — Rashida Rowe
555. I am mourning and at the same time celebrating the time that we shared. You were a blessing to our life. RIP Aunt.
556. “No one fights dirtier or more brutally than blood; only family knows its own weaknesses, the exact placement of the heart. The tragedy is that one can still live with the force of hatred, feel infuriated that once you are born to another, that kinship lasts th