800 Perfect Happy Quotes To Make You Smile (2023)
1. “I was surrounded by friends, my work was immense, and pleasures were abundant. Life, now, was unfolding before me, constantly and visibly, like the flowers of summer that drop fanlike petals on eternal soil. Overall, I was happiest to be alone; for it was then I was most aware of what I possessed. Free to look out over the rooftops of the city. Happy to be alone in the company of friends, the company of lovers and strangers. Everything, I decided, in this life, was pure pleasure.”
2. “When a woman conceives her true self. a miracle occurs and life around her begins again.”
3. “His death brings new experience to my life – that of a wound that will not heal.” ― Ernst Jünger
4. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man's life.
6. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
7. “To celebrate the birth of new life, is to appreciate the miraculous work of the Creator.” – Wayne Chirisa
8. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” — Scott Hamilton
9. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
10. Choose your thoughts carefully… you are a masterpiece of your life. ― Rhonda Byrne
11. “Never be afraid of tears. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing truth. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing the beauty of life.” ~ Osho
12. “Our lifestyle choices, driven by our behavior, account for over half of the risk of early death. What we do every single day matters.”- Dr. Caroline Leaf
13. “You would know the secret of death. But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life.” — Khalil Gibran
14. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life."- Yoko Ono