800 Powerful Quotes About Life: Have A Growth Mindset
1. Always appreciate and feel gratitude for things around us, then the love for life will come to us.
2. “Self-doubt can create fatigue in your mind, whereas focused action can create achievement in your life.” – Jackie Cantoni
3. “You don’t have to live your life the way other people expect you to.” – Chris Guillebeau
4. “You are the guardian angel I needed in my life! Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and assistance. Hey buddy, your kindness baffles me!”
5. #84 “Cheating really hurts. It’s best to walk away, break up, or do anything but cheat. Don’t ruin someone’s outlook on love and life. Don’t fill their mind with insecurity and “I’m not good enough” thoughts because you wanted to be selfish and cheat. If you can’t love them, hurt them.”
6. Joseph Campbell, scholar and author: “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”
7. “Don’t go through life. grow through life.”
8. It makes it that much easier to sweep it up and toss it out with the rest of the trash. And why is that you ask? Because trash starts to stink…and when it does, it has no more value in your life. ” – Donna Schoenrock
9. I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something, it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. – Joyce Meyer
10. Graduation is a bridge to the next part of your life, and everything that got you here—hard work, drive, confidence—is going to carry you across to the future you deserve.
11. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” ~ Arthur Conan Doyle
12. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” –Hubert H. Humphrey
13. That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. – Emily Dickinson
14. The tough thing about attitudes is that we learn them very early in life. They play a big part in the map of who we are and how we ope