1. Always appreciate and feel gratitude for things around us, then the love for life will come to us.
2. “Self-doubt can create fatigue in your mind, whereas focused action can create achievement in your life.” – Jackie Cantoni
3. “You don’t have to live your life the way other people expect you to.” – Chris Guillebeau
4. “You are the guardian angel I needed in my life! Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and assistance. Hey buddy, your kindness baffles me!”
5. #84 “Cheating really hurts. It’s best to walk away, break up, or do anything but cheat. Don’t ruin someone’s outlook on love and life. Don’t fill their mind with insecurity and “I’m not good enough” thoughts because you wanted to be selfish and cheat. If you can’t love them, hurt them.”
6. Joseph Campbell, scholar and author: “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”
7. “Don’t go through life. grow through life.”
8. It makes it that much easier to sweep it up and toss it out with the rest of the trash. And why is that you ask? Because trash starts to stink…and when it does, it has no more value in your life. ” – Donna Schoenrock
9. I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something, it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. – Joyce Meyer
10. Graduation is a bridge to the next part of your life, and everything that got you here—hard work, drive, confidence—is going to carry you across to the future you deserve.
11. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” ~ Arthur Conan Doyle
12. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” –Hubert H. Humphrey
13. That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. – Emily Dickinson
14. The tough thing about attitudes is that we learn them very early in life. They play a big part in the map of who we are and how we operate. Dr Henry. Cloud, Boundaries.
15. It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering. – Beyonce
16. “Dear dad, your place is in my heart will never be replaced or taken by anyone else. You always took care of me and always made me feel special. You will always be the best mentor in my life! I miss you, daddy. I hope you are in a better place.” —Unknown
17. “Let us make each day our birthday – every morning life is new, with the splendors of the sunrise, and the baptism of the dew.” – S.A.R
18. Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
19. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant H. McGill
20. On Valentine's day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile. Author Unknown
21. “Having trust makes love come alive. Trust isn’t just the basis for a relationship; it’s the lifeblood that keeps a relationship healthy.”– Mira Kirshenbaum
22. “When life gets hard, and you feel all alone, remember you mean the world to somebody, and that somebody calls you mom.”
23. “Dad, how ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I am living life exactly how you told me to.” —Unknown
24. “It’s the hard things that break; soft things don’t break. It was an epiphany I had today and I just wonder why it took me so very. very long to see it! You can waste so many years of your life trying to become something hard in order not to break; but it’s the soft things that can’t break! The hard things are the ones that shatter into a million pieces!”
25. A sunset is life’s way of saying, Good job, you survived today. Here’s something pretty!
26. “How many caskets can we witness before we see it’s hard to live this life without God, so we must ask forgiveness.” – Tupac Shakur
27. "Some of the hardest challenges I’ve faced throughout life was really just like bein’ depressed, not feelin’ myself.”
28. “In order to escape the lifestyle that everyone else saw for me I had to move, I had to make changes.” – Codie Sanchez
29. “… you’ll have to fall in love at least once in your life, or Paris has failed to rub off on you.” – E. A. Bucchianeri
30. “Depression isn’t about, ‘Woe is me, my life is this, that and the other’, it’s like having the worst flu all day that you just can’t kick.“ – Robbie Williams
31. “Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.” – Anonymous”
32. “My recovery from drug addiction is the single greatest accomplishment of my life… but it takes work — hard, painful work — but the help is there, in every town and career, drug/drink freed members of society, from every single walk and talk of life to help and guide.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
33. Good morning! I hope you have a great Tuesday. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I know awesome things are happening in your life today. Go out there and enjoy every minute of it.
34. “A hundred times every day, I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. ” — Albert Einstein
35. "Music is life itself.” — Louis Armstrong
36. “Black Girls… Always believe in yourself, even if nobody else does! Sometimes in life, you won’t always get the encouragement and support that you desire, but don’t allow that to stop you from accomplishing YOUR dreams. You’ve got to learn how to encourage yourself and be happy for yourself in spite of. Everybody won’t be happy for you, and that’s okay. Be happy for yourself and always see the best in yourself! Do it for YOU. Don’t focus on the negative. Negativity is only a distraction. Stay the course and stay focused! Be encouraged and do GREAT things. You’ve got this!”
37. “A dream! What is a dream? And is not our life a dream?”
38. “Dearest friend, I love you the most because you are always there to join me in the most stupid things in life…. Happy Friendship Day to you.”
39. The best way to express my thoughts for you is to say that you are my better half". Who would I be without you in my life. I love you for who you I am when I am with you." Kate Summers
40. “About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them. and some won’t like you at all.” —Rita Mae Brown
41. “No words can express the depth of her contentment as she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, they create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breezes kiss her sun-bronzed skin, and she wanders… Could there ever be a greater destiny than to be born with a love for the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.” — Suzy Toronto
42. “If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” – Rabbi Harold Kushner
43. It is not length of life, but depth of life.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. Seeing death as the end of life
45. “To be a great artist. you need to know yourself as best as you possibly can. I live my life and delve into my own psyche. It’s more about exploring how I feel rather than making pale imitations of something that came before. We are unique beings. and the way we look at things is our own.”
46. “I believe that life is chaotic, a jumble of accidents, ambitions, misconceptions, bold intentions, lazy happenstances, and unintended consequences, yet I also believe that there are connections that illuminate our world, revealing its endless mystery and wonder.” – David Maraniss
47. “You are my night and stars, the fate I would fix myself to in any life.”
48. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and in the manner in which you live. — Stuart Scott. Live your life by your own terms, not cancer's.
49. Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough. – Charles Warner
50. “Hey Brother, birthdays are an excuse to go and have some fun! So take advantage of this special day and have the time of your life. Wishing you an unforgettable day!”
51. “Above all. be the heroine of your life. not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
52. When you finally find the love of your life, you will know why it was worth the wait.”
53. It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.
54. “Regardless if your pregnancy was planned or happened by surprise, it is sure to say that your life will be forever changed.” -Unknown
55. “I appreciate your presence in my life so much. The day you entered my life, it has changed for the better.”
56. “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
57. “When your life is free from worries, tears, and fears, you have reason for happiness. Have a great Sunday!”
58. Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, and trading on your integrity and not having dignity in life. That’s really where failure comes. – Tom Cochrane
59. “I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed. ” – Booker T. Washington
60. It’s TUESDAY! And since it's CHOOSEDAY: choose to smile, choose to be happy, choose to love, choose to bless, choose to be a blessing, choose to be humble, choose to be patient, choose to be kind… And above all Choose God to guide your life. HAPPY TUESDAY!” – Unknown
61. "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."—Ralph Waldo Emerson
62. “Confidence is directness and courage in meeting the facts of life.” ~ John Dewey
63. “A smile costs nothing in money, time, or effort but it is literally true that it can be of supreme importance in one’s life.” – Emmet Fox
64. “Are your eyes listening? That’s what needs to happen to hear my writing voice. Because of autism, the thief of politeness and friendship, I have no sounding voice. By typing words I can play with my life and stretch from my world to yours. I become a real person when my words try to reach out to you without my weird body scaring you away. Then I am alive.” – Sarah Stup, Excerpted from “Are your eyes listening? Collected Works” by Sarah Stup
65. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” — Joseph Campbell
66. “Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.”
67. “After all, the intimations of endless love were the same now as they were thousands of years before, while normal life had changed a thousand times and in a thousand different ways. Which then, was more real?”
68. "When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.”—Diane von Furstenburg
69. I know you’ve been looking forward to this day for a long time – may it be filled with laughter, presents, and cake. And may the rest of your adult life be filled laughter, presents, and cake, too. Who said you can’t have cake for breakfast? Happy Sweet 16.
70. “When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.”― Yann Martel
71. “A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend”
72. A car is like a mother-in-law – if you let it, it will rule your life. – Jaime Lerner
73. “You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand.”– Irene C. Kassorla
74. “Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it.” — Mandy Hale
75. “Like countless other dads, I believe that my children are the best kids on the planet. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for placing them in my life.” – Charles Marshall
76. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
77. “My dream came true the moment you came into my life. And that’s why I want you to know that you are my everything. I promise to love you no matter what.”
78. “You are you. You are unique individual You have unique purpose. You have unique fulfillment. You have unique mission in life.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
79. Nature is often seen as something we can escape to when life is hard. The reality is that the nature that surrounds us is far more meaningful and far more valuable than the money that we chase and obsess over. If we appreciated nature the way we love money, we might just make the world a bit more peaceful… and beautiful.
80. “One should approach life as one approaches a lover: naked.” — Marty Rubin
81. Sending warm wishes on Labor Day to my dearest husband who has always worked hard to give us all the happiness in life.
82. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better. ” – Will Smith
83. “Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life. Research shows that perfectionism hampers success. In fact, it’s often the path to depression, anxiety, addiction, and life paralysis.” ―Brené Brown
84. It’s a waterful life.
85. “When you are compassionate with yourself, you trust in your soul, which you let guide your life. Your soul knows the geography of your destiny better than you do.” ― John O’Donohue
86. “Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope giving us another start of what we call life.” —Unknown
87. “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement.” — Paul Robear
88. “You only have one life to live. Make sure it’s yours.” – Eleanor Brown
89. “I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life.” — J. K . Rowling
90. “If you want to do essential things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.” – Deepak Chopra
91. ”Sometimes, instead of being hurt, you should look at betrayal as a gift. It makes it that much easier to sweep it up and toss it out with the rest of the trash. And why is that you ask? Because trash starts to stink…and when it does, it has no more value in your life. ” – Donna Schoenrock
92. Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone’s soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd.” ― Rumi
93. "Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.. — John Wooden
94. Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day – Taylor Hanson
95. Everything will turn out well and in no time you will be back to your normal life. May God bless you! I wish you a quick recovery.
96. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
97. “Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” — Roy T. Bennett
98. “We should be open to change to ensure that our addiction to life always remains under check.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
99. “The number of ways to live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself?"
100. “A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.” – Linda Gerber
101. When we eat food, our plate is filled with sweet, spicy, bitter and various kind of foodstuff. Same is true about our life, we are here to experience all emotions a human can have. So there is no point in running away from pain.
102. Soaking up the sun and living life to the fullest on my jet ski!
103. “Unplanned does not mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I even did.”
104. Visiting the grave of a friend or loved one is an opportunity to feel connected. It’s also a chance to pay your respects, reflect on the fact that you’re alive and well, and say thank you for making your life better than it could. have been.
105. Spend time thinking about what matters to you and what you find to be meaningful. Invest in those things. It’s wonderful when you can live your life in accordance with your own values rather than what other people tell you you should want. Leave everything else behind because it really doesn’t matter if it doesn’t bring you joy.
106. “There was a day I thought about all my life has been since we ended being us. That was the day I agreed that it was a good thing that you lost me.” – Unknown
107. "Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it!”
108. “It is only at the beginning of the age of the dinosaurs that the deep sea, hitherto bare of organisms, was finally invaded by life.” – Isaac Asimov
109. “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” — Suzie Huitt
110. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.”- Joyce Meyer
111. Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided.” – Paracelsus
112. “Thank God for men who manage to hold from afar, wipe tears away with tender words and dish out the life force that is hope. She has never felt so alone but out there, across an ocean, and in a foreign land, there is a man who loves her and would lay down his life just so she could feel the light once again.”
113. “In you, I have found my soul mate and best friend. You are truly one of a kind, and I could never ask for a better companion than you. Thank you for bringing joy into my life every day. I love you more than words can ever say!”
114. “Some people prefer the passenger role, because it imposes no real pressure to decide or stand accountable for their life results.” ~ Phil McGraw
115. A way of envisioning a better life” — XXXTENTACION, Hope
116. Things will happen in life, but don’t forget what you’re fighting for. Don’t forget why the universe chose you.
117. “Good morning my love, it’s time to begin another wonderful day together. Let this day bring joy into your life and happiness into mine.” – Calin
118. Once you enter a jacuzzi, you will forget every tension and depression in your life.
119. “Don’t waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you. well assured that the right performance of this hour’s duties will be the best preparation for the hours and ages that will follow it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
120. “Focused, productive, successful mornings generate focused, productive, successful days —which inevitably create a successful life.”
121. “Let me tell you, he is the hole in my heart. His loss is my scar. But let me tell you something, his memory drives me forward every single day of my life.” – Michelle Obama
122. Embrace your life journey with gratitude, so that how you travel your path is more important than reaching your ultimate destination. – Rosalene Glickman
123. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
124. “You are my dream, my life, my rock, my everything.”
125. Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.
126. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” ~ Helen Mirren
127. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences.” – Unknown
128. “I don’t speak on it all, but I notice. These mental notes have always been on point, I’ve never been naïve. Don’t underestimate what I know just because I’m selective about what I share. People think that just because you don’t care to catch them in every single lie that you aren’t paying attention. That’s a mistake. I don’t play detective or set traps or any of that. Time reveals all, eventually everything comes to the light. Your actions dictate our relationship. I don’t keep people in my life who haven’t shown me they deserve to stay. The little things add up. Always remember that.”
129. “No matter how you are living your life… No matter how different you are. No matter how you dress… No matter how successful you are… No matter how look… If you are real. genuine and unapologetically yourself… the right people will respect you. And the wrong people… well… they’re irrelevant.”
130. “Let’s plan a trip. A weekend getaway to anywhere in the world. We’ll plan it right in the midst of all this to show cancer you’re still the boss of your own life.”
131. Enjoy the little things in life; the little things are the ones that make big things. - Anonymous
132. Depression is like a war. You either win. or you die trying. Nk matter how hard life is, Don’t lose hope. never give up
133. “The ability to grow is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can take in your life.” ― Bruce Jenner
134. “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” – Unknown
135. Good Morning. Let me love you if not for the rest of your life, then for the rest of mine.
136. “You can’t possibly embrace that new relationship, that new companion, that new career, that new friendship, or that new life you want, while you’re still holding on to the baggage of the last one. Let go… and allow yourself to embrace what is waiting for you right at your feet.” – Steve Maraboli
137. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken
138. If your thinking is limited, your life will be limited. When you think better, you'll live better.
139. "It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.”
140. “Love hurts. Love can scar you, leave you bleeding and in pain. But at the end of the day, it’s all worth it. It is love that brings us purpose and meaning in life.”
141. The essential lesson I've learned in life is to just be yourself.
142. A collection of words of wisdom from people who have great achievements in life
143. Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.” ― George R.R. Martin
144. “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, marry, snub, and exploit. . .”
145. "Find something more important than you are and dedicate your life to it.” – Daniel Dennett
146. “I can see the immense force coursing through your veins, both life-giving and life-taking, promising and terrifying at the same time.”
147. We send birthday wishes to you for a marvelous day, healthy life, and a wonderful year.
148. What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labour, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” – George Eliot
149. “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk—essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall” – Vironika Tugaleva
150. "You can spend your whole life imagining ghosts, worrying about the pathway to the future, but all it will ever be is what’s happening here.”
151. “By living a life based on wisdom and truth, one can discover the divinity of the soul, its union to the universe, the supreme peace and contentment which comes from satisfying the inner drive for self discovery.”
152. “The greatest gift of life is friendship.”
153. Don't let the "good old days" be your memory. Make each day a good day so as you are growing older life is an adventure to be enjoyed not a memory. Catherine Pulsifer
154. On this day, a very special person was born who has changed my life for the better. You have given me the privilege to be called mom. Have the happiest of birthdays! Call me!
155. “You came into my life and became my best friend. I love you so much.”
156. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” — Mark Twain
157. “Young brothers will often be each other’s best friends. They will laugh together, get into trouble together, and create memories that will last a lifetime.”—David Leads
158. You're a great person. You're a good friend. May life bring you all you wish for.
159. With life as short as a half taken breath, don’t plant anything but love.”― Rumi
160. Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
161. “If a person finds negative people in his life, then he needs to mend his own nature than that of others, for his own basic grounding decides the level of acidic or toxicity surrounding him.” – Anuj Somany
162. There are no regrets in life — just lessons. —Jennifer Aniston
163. “The thing that goes the farthest towards making life worth while, that costs the least, and does the most, is just a pleasant smile.” — W.D. Nesbit
164. “I don’t feel like I wasted years of my life because you lost me after this long. I would rather see it as I learned a lot that would help me as I move on with life, love and relationships.” – Unknown
165. Playing baseball is not real life. It's a fantasy world... It's a dream come true. — Dale Murphy.
166. “Hold on to your dreams of a better life and stay committed to striving to realize it.”
167. “On this special day, I want to let you know how much you mean to me and how thankful I am for having you in my life.”
168. “There are three intolerable things in life – cold coffee, lukewarm champagne, and overexcited women…” ― Orson Welles
169. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
170. “Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it.” — Madalyn Beck
171. “Every decision we make in life leads to a series of figurative doors. At each critical juncture you’re either securing your sh*t or you’re opening up doors to f*ck your sh*t up.” – Young Dolph
172. “Like actors on stage, people will come and go in your life when their role in your life comes to an end. ”
173. You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation.
174. “Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. ” – Dale Carnegie
175. Wishing you strength to face every problem, joy and happiness to enjoy your wonderful life, love to make life beautiful, talent to make life good and worth living, and a very happy life. Best of luck my dear.
176. “Don’t lie to me. Just don’t. It makes you look ridiculous and makes me feel like a fool for staying in your life.”
177. “In life, people come and go. So, don’t waste your time holding onto people who have let you go. ”
178. I don’t have time for anything else! I’m too busy living my life!
179. You’ve always been the best son anyone could ask for, and I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your big day. Happy Birthday!
180. “Cancer didn’t change me at all. I know lots of people talk about life revelation. I didn’t have that.” – Randy Pausch
181. Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. – Anais Nin
182. “Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will.” – Mandy Hale
183. “In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action.” – Aristotle
184. “You’re one person I can tell anything to. You know how to help me grow with what I know. You know how to bring out the best in me. I am so blessed to have you in my life, babe.”
185. “Dear mom, who needs to be reminded that she matters- this is your reminder. Now go back to all your doing- your cleaning, working, driving, nose-wiping, cooking, clothes folding, everyday things, and hold your head high. Motherhood matters. More than having the perfect house, the perfect body, the perfect planning schedule, the perfect kids, the perfect anything. You are a game-changer, a life-changer. You are their mother. This is why you matter.”
186. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve always imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
187. You have fulfilled every role, of a friend, wife, and mother in Isreal. I’m sure you are not aware of what you mean to this church and every life in it.
188. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
189. One of the best feelings in life is discovering that you are appreciated by someone regardless of how unworthy someone else has made you feel.”
190. The best part of having two babies at once, a son and a daughter, is mostly everything. You’re just having that feeling of love inside you all the time and motherhood is such a fulfilling place to be. I kind of wish it would have happened to me earlier in my life. —Jennifer Lopez
191. "Friendship is the wine of life.” – Edward Young
192. ”He who throws away a friend is as bad as he who throws away his life. ” – Sophocles
193. “I’m sorry, Rajah, but I can’t stay here and have my life lived for me.” – Aladdin
194. “Sometimes life isn’t what you expect, so blue-collar workers will continue to work hard for their dreams.” – Unknown
195. “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.” — Keanu Reeves
196. I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.
197. "I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk."
198. I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
199. We pray for those who grieve today. We ask for your comfort to surround those who weep. We pray for the peace of your presence to cover our minds and thoughts, as you remind us, the enemy can never steal us out of your hands. He never has the final say over our lives. We are kept safe in your presence forever, whether in life or in death. We thank you that your ways are higher than our ways and your thoughts are bigger than our thoughts. We lay it all down at your feet, every burden, every care. Believing that is the safest place for it to be. We love you, Lord, we need your fresh grace. In the Powerful Name of Jesus, Amen. - Debbie McDaniel
200. “Many things in life can wait, but the sunset won’t.”
201. “You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.” — Anton Chekhov
202. Soon, when all is well, you're going to look back on this period of your life
203. “Good morning. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. So think happy and positive.”
204. “You’ve added different flavors of joy, happiness, and colors into my life. How can I not appreciate your kind efforts, my best friend!”
205. “Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” — Meg Lowrey
206. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” ~ W. Clement Stone
207. It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.
208. “You are a blessing in my life. I will spend the rest of my life making you happy and showing you how much I love you. I do not doubt that we are going to have an amazing future together. You are my idea of perfection and the best thing that ever happened to me.”
209. I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body.
210. The most important life lesson I've learned: When all else fails, call Dad.
211. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” - Lisa Weed.
212. “There is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth.” – Charles Dickens
213. “You are the best leader in my life. happy father’s day, big brother.”
214. “Everyday is special because you are in my life, I love you, goodnight babe”
215. There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.
216. Where ever you go in life..always drive in style.
217. Being cautious is needed sometimes, but taking too many precautions can lead to a life of never taking any risks. To achieve the life you want, you will need to take some risks to be rewarded. Risk is what makes life interesting and worthwhile.
218. “Even in the common affairs of life, in love, friendship, and marriage, how little security have we when we trust our happiness in the hands of others!”– William Hazlitt
219. Riding a wave vs. "riding a jet ski." Which one sounds more fun to you? 😉 ... Well, then why not do both??:) *sigh* can life really be this good every single day?!?! 😉
220. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
221. “I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.”
222. On this birthday, I want to remind you how loved you are and how much of an impact you have made on my life! Thank you for everything and I hope today is as wonderful as you are!
223. You might feel so exhausted and overwhelmed from everything in life that you describe yourself as being ‘tired’ constantly. Not even resting or sleeping may help you fix this feeling.
224. “You give the world such a great gift by being alive. Your time to leave this world will one day come, don’t cut life short.” – Unknown
225. “It wasn’t altogether a relaxing life. I didn’t exactly keep my finger on the panic button, but I put a lot of mileage on my running shoes.”
226. Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension.–Joshua L. Liebman
227. "Take care to sell your horse before he dies. The art of life is passing losses on.”
228. “I ain’t never wanted nothin’ in my whole life but some f*cking money. That’s all I ever wanted.”
229. You ignite the flames of love in my heart and joy in my life. You complete me.
230. Dad, death doesn’t change a thing because you’ve always been the angel in my life. I miss you.
231. “I’ve had enough of this life of waiting for someone’s permission.” – Frank Lee
232. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.’” – Joel Osteen,
233. “Ultimately, nothing in this life, apart from God, can satisfy our desires. Tragically, we continue to chase after our desires ad infinitum. The result? A chronic state of restlessness or, worse, angst, anger, anxiety, disillusionment, depression—all of which lead to a life of hurry, a life of busyness, overload, shopping, materialism, careerism, a life of more…which in turn makes us even more restless. And the cycle spirals out of control.”
234. "My life a movie, ever since birth, it’s been lights, camera, action.” ― Polo G (Effortless)
235. “My fitness journey will be a lifelong journey.” – Khloe Kardashian
236. “In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.”
237. “Tonight, I resign myself to missing you… For I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you.” – Unknown.
238. “To aid life, leaving it free, however, to unfold itself, that is the basic task of the educator.”- Maria Montessori
239. "The older I get, the more I realize I just need the simple things in life: a comfy home, good food on the table and to be surrounded by the people I love.”
240. “The healthy lifestyle: It’s not just about losing the weight; it’s about losing the lifestyle and mindset that got you there.”- Dr. Steve Maraboli
241. “The birthday of my life has come – my love has come to me. Good morning Love!”
242. “‘No’ is not a negative word. Sometimes saying ‘No’ can save you from life’s greatest pains.”
243. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” — Kiersten White
244. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”
245. ”You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible. ” – Anton Chekhov
246. “Dream building — life building — is an athletic event.” – Will Smith
247. “Vulnerability really means to be strong and secure enough within yourself that you are able to walk outside without your armor on. You are able to show up in life as just you. That is genuine strength and courage. Armor may look tough. but all it does is mask insecurity and fear.”
248. “My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons- not your business.”- Wiz Khalifa
249. ‘It’s not always easy growing a little life inside of you. The morning sickness. The hormones. The changes to your body. The sleeplessness. Yet, when it all gets too hard, just remember how powerful you really are. You are growing a life inside of you, and that is incredible.’
250. Water is the building block of life. Only in recent centuries, we’ve started to explore the oceans. Leonardo had sketches of submarines and boats and other gadgets that he would love to see as a reality today. He observed the truth about the world long before we were ready for it.
251. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.” ~ Elizabeth Kenny
252. “Every man carries with him through life a mirror, as unique and impossible to get rid of as his shadow.” — W.H. Auden
253. "Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much.” – Jim Carrey
254. “I almost died when Daddyo and I was involved in a serious car accident while driving from our Memphis stomping grounds to Chicago. It’s just certain sh*t, not only the car accident but my life as a whole, like, when you’re going too hard, you gotta tell yourself like, ‘Man, I gotta slow down.’ Then my grandma had passed and all that so, it was just everything leading up to me like, I’m grown now. I ain’t a kid no more. I got responsibilities I got to take on whether I like it or not. If I ain’t start rapping it’s like, I been coming close as hell, close as hell to death and fatal tragedies and sh*t, know what I’m saying? And it just made me open my eyes and start thinking smarter and being wiser.”
255. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. ”
256. No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.
257. You have such a rare gift in life: you make it so easy to love you. Happy birthday to my mischievous, darling, and absolutely adorable son. May you be healthy and happy on your special day.
258. Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” – Tyler Perry
259. “Mother gives her hand to a son only for a while, and she presents him her heart for life.”
260. "We have one life and we should cherish it and make it the best we can.”
261. “If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you’ll die a lot of times.”
262. Usually, I don’t name machines, but after buying this new jeep, I changed my mind and named it thug life.
263. "One of the simplest ways to have a good day is to focus on the good in your life."
264. “Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
265. My life is beautiful because it’s mine
266. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” – Ralph Marston
267. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” ~ Omar Khayyam
268. You do not find the happy life. You make it.
269. “I got a message, a little thought, that said, ‘Do you want to live or die?’ I said I wanted to live. And suddenly the relief came and my life has been amazing.” (Anthony Hopkins)
270. Being a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything—but you are better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
271. “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilisations—these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit—immortal horrors or everlasting splendours. This does not mean that we are to be perpetually solemn. We must play. But our merriment must be of that kind (and it is, in fact, the merriest kind) which exists between people who have, from the outset, taken each other seriously—no flippancy, no superiority, no presumption. And our charity must be a real and costly love, with deep feeling for the sins in spite of which we love the sinner—no mere tolerance, or indulgence which parodies love as flippancy parodies merriment. Next to the Blessed Sacrament itself, your neighbour is the holiest object presented to your senses. If he is your Christian neighbour, he is holy in almost the same way, for in him also Christ vere latitat—the glorifier and the glorified, Glory Himself, is truly hidden.”
272. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
273. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel
274. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
275. “It’s ironic that when you go through a tragedy, you appreciate more. You realize how fragile life is and that there are so many things to still be thankful for.’ – Adam Grant
276. Fully embrace the fact that you are enough just being you. It's so important for women to champion each other instead of competing against each other. Believe in yourself and believe in all of the women in your life... imagine if we all supported one another?
277. “There were times when I was all alone, had no one to speak my heart with but since the times I have found you, I have found the most important but missing part of my life…. To my best friend, a very Happy Friendship Day.”
278. "Friendship’s the wine of life.” — Edward Young, Night Thoughts
279. As your life changes, so will your circle
280. Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you. – Sherrilyn Kenyon
281. I love getting away from the hustle and bustle of life for a little while. I can't help but smile when I'm on my jet ski.
282. “Breathe. You’re going to be okay. You’ve gotten through so many things in your life. You’ve got this.” – Karen Salmansohn
283. “People come and go in and out of your life, but remember that it’s up to you to choose who is worth keeping and letting go. ” — Casper G. Smith
284. “There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
285. “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy
286. “For many people, Tuesday is one of those days when an air of gloominess seems to pervade everything. However, Tuesday is a good day for both reflection and action. After escaping the carelessness of the weekend, life becomes serious again.”- Unknown
287. You are not just the love of my life. You are the most special friend to me. Happy friendship day, my beloved.
288. ‘Cause nobody wants life to end” – XXXTENTACION
289. “Thanks for always encouraging me whenever life makes me sad.”
290. “There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.”
291. Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears – it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. But for many of my neurological patients, music is even more – it can provide access, even when no medication can, to movement, to speech, to life. For them, music is not a luxury, but a necessity.
292. "I found out what the secret to life is—friends. Best friends."— Fried Green Tomatoes
293. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye. life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
294. “I would say to any single parent currently feeling the weight of stereotype or stigmatization that I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life.”
295. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle, ‘The White Company’
296. “The more darkness and pain we experience in this life, the more resplendence and relief in the next.”
297. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. – Shannon L. Alder
298. "We ain’t really think this lifestyle exists. Man, I swear that I ain’t never picture this.”
299. “It’s the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept… It’s not about age. It’s about taste, and it’s about lifestyle. I believe women of all ages can wear anything.” ― Ralph Lauren
300. "Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
301. I’m not saying I hate you, what I’m saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life. - Anonymous
302. “In the moonlight which is always sad, as the light of the sun itself is — as the light called human life is — at its coming and its going.” — Charles Dickens
303. You can make a board for all the goals you want in your life with the pictures on it, and that's great, daydreaming is wonderful, but you can never plan your future. - Taylor Swift
304. “A brother-in-law is someone who comes into your life and becomes your friend!” – Anonymous
305. “If you are honest with yourself. your life will be so much more pleasant.”
306. “Every morning reminds me of how lucky I am to have you in my life.” – Calin
307. Having you in my life has been the best thing that has happened to me.
308. “If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime.” – Benjamin Alire Sáenz
309. “I would say that the thrust of my life has been initially about getting free, and then realizing that my freedom is not independent of everybody else. Then I am arriving at that circle where one works on oneself as a gift to other people so that one doesn't create more suffering. I help people as a work on myself and I work on myself to help people.”
310. “I truly believe we can either see the connections, celebrate them, and express gratitude for our blessings, or we can see life as a string of coincidences that have no meaning or connection. For me, I’m going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, rejoice in the views of eternity, and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others. This is my choice.” –Mike Ericksen
311. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” ― Oscar Wilde
312. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” ― Ralph H. Blum
313. “…She remember watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.” -Sharon Penman
314. When you came into my life, I left all my past behind me. I just love this newly found love that makes me feel like a baby again, my sugar I adore you so much.
315. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.”
316. "I've found that no matter what life throws at me, music softens the blow.” ― Bryce W. Anderson
317. “Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated.” ― Dean Cavanagh
318. “May all the beautiful things on earth be yours! I am so glad that I have met you and plan to live with you for the rest of my life. Thank you, my dear love.”
319. Comparing the before and after years of my life with you, I must confess that I am one of the luckiest gents alive to be in a relationship with a lady with a heart of gold. You don’t even have to believe it; you are too modest to accept that you are special. But that doesn’t stop me from screaming my good luck to the hearing of the whole world.
320. “People suffer when they pursue a life or chase a dream that doesn't belong to them.” - Caroline Myss
321. “Learning patience can be a difficult experience, but once conquered you will find life is easier.” – Catherine Pulsifer
322. “By letting go of the things that have been in your life with a feeling of gratitude, you foster appreciation for, and a desire to take better care of, the things in your life. ” — Marie Kondo
323. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” — Denis Waitley
324. “Get to know someone on the spectrum and your life will truly be blessed.” – Stephanie L. Parker
325. "Because when you stop and look around this life is pretty amazing.”
326. “Commit yourself to a dream . . . Nobody who tries to do something great but fails is a total failure. Why? Because he can always rest assured that he succeeded in life’s most important battle – he defeated the fear of trying." - Robert H. Schuller
327. “Harry had never in all his life had such a Christmas dinner. A hundred fat, roast turkeys, mountains of roast and boiled potatoes, platters of chipolatas, tureens of buttered peas, silver boats of thick, rich gravy and cranberry sauce — and stacks of wizard crackers every few feet along the table. These fantastic crackers were nothing like the feeble Muggle ones the Dursleys usually bought, with their little plastic toys and their flimsy paper hats. Harry pulled a wizard cracker with Fred and it didn’t just bang, it went off with a blast like a cannon and engulfed them all in a cloud of blue smoke, while from the inside exploded a rear admiral’s hat and several live, white mice. Up on the High Table, Dumbledore had swapped his pointed wizard’s hat for a flowered bonnet, and was chuckling merrily at a joke Professor Flitwick had just read him.” – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
328. The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
329. “You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” – Elvis Presley
330. There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer. ― Rhonda Byrne
331. Learn from every mistake because every experience, encounter, and particularly your mistakes are there to teach you and force you into being more who you are. And then figure out what is the next right move. And the key to life is to develop an internal moral, emotional G.P.S. that can tell you which way to go. —Oprah
332. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” - Brian Tracy
333. I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet.
334. “The pleasure of living and the pleasure of the orgasm are identical. Extreme orgasm anxiety forms the basis of the general fear of life.” – Wilhelm Reich
335. Image life without a Jeep, now slap yourself and think again
336. “If we live our lives on the superficial level, life becomes depressing. But when we connect with each other from the heart, then that makes life beautiful and authentic.” ~ Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
337. “People may call what happens at midlife “a crisis. ” but it’s not. It’s an unraveling—a time when you feel a desperate pull to live the life you want to live. not the one you’re “supposed” to live. The unraveling is a time when you are challenged by the universe to let go of who you think you are supposed to be and to embrace who you are.”
338. “At times in life you have to leave people where they left you.” – Angel Moreira
339. “Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.” – Ellen Sue Stern
340. “I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body”
341. “I can make the bacon, fry it up, braid some hair and catch the football game. All at the same time. I’m superman because I have to be. And it’s the highest honor of my life. I’m proud to be a single dad.” – Anonymousfather and daughter
342. “When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
343. The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof. —Barbara Kingsolver.RD.COM
344. Now, defeating kryptonite and getting over a broken heart is incredibly tough. It’s also wildly empowering. But the even bigger victory is finally living your own life again without the constant presence of heartache.” – Greg Behrendt
345. “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”~ Lucille Ball
346. The wonder of life begins in the womb of a woman. – Lailah Gifty Akita
347. “Every human being must have boundaries in order to have successful relationships or a successful performance in life.”- Henry Cloud
348. “Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have you as my dad.”
349. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” — Ian McEwan
350. I would rather spend a lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
351. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.”― J.E.B. Spredemann
352. The only real inspiration or muse that I have is just the life that I live.
353. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
354. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
355. With life comes opportunities. Life gives you every chance to live it thoroughly. It is we who create chaos under the name of life.
356. “Sending some love to the most charming man in my life. You always bring the best out of me. I do not know how you do it, but I love you for that. Happy Birthday.”
357. “The best things in life take time.”
358. “What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.”
359. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”
360. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
361. “People aren't born good or bad. Maybe they're born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters.”
362. “Just because we lost a life, doesn’t mean we have to lose ourselves.” – Tamara Gabriel
363. “Anything in life that we don’t accept will simply make trouble for us until we make peace with it.” –Shakti Gawain
364. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas A. Edison
365. I cannot describe the happiness that you bring to my life. I’m so lucky to spend forever with you. Have a great day!
366. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
367. “The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
368. “Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can’t wait for the morning. Good night, baby.” – Unknown
369. "Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
370. “Our entire life… consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.” – Jean Anouih
371. “Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go. ” – Unknown
372. Never in my life have I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to you, and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the beautiful relationship that we have together. Every day I learn something new about you, and I am always reminded of how amazing you are. Together, we can have the most excellent adventure of all time.
373. A happy life is best with a calm mind. A mind that is always angered or displeased will not live a long and happy life. We must learn what makes us happy and what doesn’t and focus on the things that do.
374. I envy you because you got to meet such a wonderful person like me. Truly, God has blessed you a lot in life. Anyway, happy friendship day!
375. Your brand is a gateway to your true work. You know you are here to do something – to create something or help others in some way. The question is, how can you set up your life and work so that you can do it? The answer lies in your brand. When you create a compelling brand you attract people who want the promise of your brand – which you deliver.– Dave Buck
376. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
377. When life is so busy you need jet skis to get from place to place.
378. “I don’t want anything from life except you beside me.”
379. "False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” – Richard Burton
380. This birthday message is perfect for a son who enjoys the finer things in life.
381. Popping wheelies on my jet ski because life is too short to play it safe.
382. “Find something you love to do, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life. ” —Harvey Mackay
383. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
384. If you send me on my way today," I whispered "If you tell me to get the hell out of your life and never come back. . . I'll accept it. But it will be the one and only permanent regret of my life: that we never made love. That we lost our future together. - Author: Charles Sheehan-Miles
385. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t Quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champion. ” – Muhahmad Ali
386. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. — Robert Frost
387. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” W. Clement Stone
388. “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
389. “Life becomes a series of small miracles, and you may start to notice everything that goes right in a typical life and not the few things that go wrong.” — Will Schwalbe
390. “In our world, dear reader, sad and terrible things often happen, though I wish I could tell you otherwise. But strangely wonderful things also occur, and this is the truth that makes life worth living.”
391. “The saddest realization I’ve had in my life is that my parents are people. Sad, human people. I aged a decade in that moment.” — Amy Schumer
392. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.” — John Stevenson
393. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
394. “If we commit ourselves to one person for life, this is not, as many people think, a rejection of freedom; rather, it demands the courage to move into all the risks of freedom, and the risk of love which is permanent; into that love which is not possession but participation. ” —Madeleine L’Engle, author
395. “I don’t want my thoughts to die with me, I want to have done something. I’m not interested in power, or piles of money. I want to leave something behind. I want to make a positive contribution - know that my life has meaning.”
396. As the dew of the morning, your love brings refreshment to my soul. As the night can’t have enough of the stars, so my life depends on the light of your love to shine. I belong to you, sweetheart.
397. “No more important duty can be urged upon those who are entering the great theater of life than simple loyalty to their best convictions.” – Edwin Hubbell Chapin
398. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.” — Booker T. Washington, American educator and author.
399. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
400. “A person’s character is shown through their actions in life, not where they sit on Sunday.” ―Navonne Johns
401. “Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others… By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
402. “A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave.” Benjamin Franklin
403. Daddy your absence is felt but no one is able to take that special space in my life. To me, you are the world’s best father.
404. “I am positive, determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person.” — Jennifer Lopez
405. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life. it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
406. A family is where life begins and love is never-ending.
407. "There isn’t anybody out there who doesn’t have a mental health issue, whether it’s depression, anxiety, or how to cope with relationships. Having OCD is not an embarrassment anymore – for me. Just know that there is help and your life could be better if you go out and seek the help.” – Howie Mandel
408. “If a child, a spouse, a life partner, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. ” – Suze Orman
409. Baseball isn’t just a game. It’s life being played out on a field—a field of dreams—on diamonds of green, where players pursuing their dreams try to be the best they can be on the grandest stage of all—where men become boys and boys become men, all speaking one universal language without uttering a single word. – Tom Tatum
410. “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle—this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.”
411. “The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this. he's dead.”―Bette Davis
412. ”He who throws away a friend is as bad as he who throws away his life.” – Sophocles
413. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~ Joseph Campbell
414. “Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.” ~David Searls
415. “Because what you give your attention to is the person you become. Put another way: the mind is the portal to the soul, and what you fill your mind with will shape the trajectory of your character. In the end, your life is no more than the sum of what you gave your attention to.”
416. “Your life will get better when you realize it’s better to be alone than to chase people who don’t really care about you.” – Thema Davis
417. There is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth. – Charles Dickens
418. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali
419. ‘My feelings are not just for you. They are what I do not feel for anyone else. You are the breath to my life.’
420. “It was a portion of my own self-analysis, my reaction to my father’s death—that is to say, to the most important event, the most poignant loss of a man’s life.” – Sigmund Freud
421. “May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is … Chocolate.” – Geraldine Solon
422. You are my biggest life inspiration, You gave me more reason to live and be successful. Everything I own, they are credited to the great love you have towards me. I love you and Miss You too much.
423. "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why” – Mark Twain
424. There isn't anybody out there who doesn't have a mental health issue, whether it's depression, anxiety, or how to cope with relationships. Having OCD is not an embarrassment anymore – for me. Just know that there is help and your life could be better if you go out and seek the help.
425. “If it was from him she would be faced with the same future but at least she could hold on to a fresh memory. A memory that would have to last her a lifetime.”
426. “Trust can be lost within seconds, takes a lifetime to regain, and is never as strong again afterward. ”
427. “I can alter my life by altering my attitude. He who would have nothing to do with thorns must never attempt to gather flowers.” —Henry David Thoreau
428. Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach
429. “It's never too late for a new beginning in your life.”
430. “You are the shore I wish to return, after a hectic and tiring day to satiate my life. Have a Fresh Morning!”
431. I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington
432. "Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”— Abraham Joshua Heschel
433. “Young men go to war. Sometimes because they have to. sometimes because they want to. Always. they feel they are supposed to. This comes from the sad. layered stories of life. which over the centuries have seen courage confused with picking up arms. and cowardice confused with laying them down.”
434. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
435. “Never scared of challenges that comes into our life like the cloud and rain, because the rainbows will come to surpass them; and teach ourselves to be a RAINBOW in other people’s cloud, to make them happy.” – Ejump
436. If we choose a positive, loving attitude that honors all life and embrace the changes as much as possible, things won’t be quite as difficult. Richard L. Haight, The Unbound Soul
437. “Remember that people come and go, and of all the people in your life, you are the one who is there to stay. You are the one who can choose to love yourself, choose to respect yourself, and promise with all your heart that you will never leave you.” – Kimberly Kirberger
438. Depression is feeling numb all the time. This feeling may become very overpowering at times. You hold on to life as if it were the only thing which is making you go through your day.
439. "Sorrows cannot all be explained away in a life truly lived, grief and loss accumulate like possessions.” – Stefan Kanfer
440. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
441. “In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day–or to celebrate each special day.” –Rasheed Ogunlaru
442. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything
443. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
444. “To find peace, sometimes you have to be willing to lose your connection with the people, places, and things that create all those noises in your life.”
445. “See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.”
446. “Giving birth to your child doesn’t only give you a cute little baby to love for the rest of your life but it also strengthens your bond with your husband as a couple.” – Unknown
447. ‘I cannot measure the amount of happiness you bring into my life. You are my life, my world, my everything.’
448. Look at yourself today and you’ll see that losing me wasn’t for the worst. Or aren’t you now glad that you lost me? I wish you more happiness in life.
449. A tribute to my mom who passed away from breast cancer. We met in the hospital room after I had delivered her last child, a daughter. Her love for me was boundless and she gave me my life back.
450. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.”
451. “One of the most rewarding things in life is to always put a smile on your face.”– Dr. T.P.Chia
452. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
453. “As soon as I had enough agency in my life to grow up, I became who I am.” ‒ Janet Mock
454. By your side is where I belong. With you, I can break boundaries and make mountains move. There’s so much energy to be drawn from you, sweetheart. Doing life with you is all that makes sense to me. I can’t ask for anything else but your love. I will love you forever.
455. Jeeps are like drugs. You do just a little at first but before you know it, it’s your life.
456. “It is only for you that I will go through the heartache. I can bear the distance but can’t imagine my life without you.”
457. In the end, when you will try to connect all the dots you will find life has been for to you. Even it may look confusing to you right now but as time passes things will make sense. As once Barack Obama said one day you will laugh at problems you have today.
458. “Be Grateful in life. Being grateful for what you have in life is a great way to develop peace of mind.” ~ Invajy
459. "The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships."
460. “Attitude determines the altitude of life.” — E.F. Schumcher
461. “Nowadays, manners are easy and life is hard.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
462. “Drugs can ruin your whole life. If they don’t kill you, they can leave you in a trance for the rest of your life. Most f*ck*ng rappers rap about getting high and feeling great. But I talk about the good side and the bad side, just to shed some light on the negative side.”
463. “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.”– Helen Hollick
464. “Good Morning let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.”
465. Not reacting to everything is a great thing! It’s a talent that will serve you well throughout life.
466. "You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once.” ―Polish Proverb
467. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
468. "I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.” — Igor Stravinsky
469. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” Golda Meir
470. “The bottom line is this; when one person stops being a part of your life, another one will come, and fill that empty space. Leave the ones who left in the past, right where they belong, and never look back.” – Ena Snow
471. Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material you’re not a real man.
472. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storms but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
473. The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
474. “I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.”
475. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
476. “A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty, and integrity.” Grant D. Searchfield
477. “Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.” — Maxime Lagacé
478. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
479. “For what matters in life is not whether we receive a round of applause; what matters is whether we have the courage to venture forth despite the uncertainty of acclaim.”
480. You are enough, just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough. – Melanie Jade
481. ‘I remember the red dress you wore when we met near the fountain for the first time. I didn’t know how blessed I was back then. Today, I would like to thank God for connecting us and giving me a new life.’
482. Son, may your life always be full of sunshine and ravioli! Happy birthday, pasta boy!
483. “Remember that you were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.” –– Unknown
484. “Just knowing you are going to meet your little baby, the love of your life, make all the waiting, all the worry, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.’‘ -Unknown
485. “Positive thoughts breed a positive life, so close your eyes hoping for a brighter future. Have a blessed good night sleep and sweet dreams!” – Unknown
486. “If you have nothing in life but a loving brother you’re rich.”
487. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”- Robert Frost
488. “Who are you to deprive me of the things I want, I had never been selfish my entire life.”
489. “Thanks for the offer but I am busy living my Jeep life.” — Unknown
490. “Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task. go to sleep in peace. God is awake.”
491. Don’t live for others, live for yourself, because others will not always be there, but you will be you for the rest of your life. – Jesus Coca
492. “Among all the women of this world you are God’s best design. You are the proof that the word “true love” is real. My love, my joy, my life, my sunshine, I will always cherish you. Good morning sweety!”
493. “Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.” –Shari R. Barr
494. If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started. - Cicero
495. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” – Joan Raphael-Leff
496. ‘You make my world look brighter, and you make my life happier.’
497. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
498. Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that i don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy father’s day!
499. “The only way you will ever permanently take control of your financial life is to dig deep and fix the root problem.” – Suze Orman
500. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
501. “You have to trust or you’re only living half a life.” — J.D. Robb
502. "The moral of my story is the sun always comes out after the storm. Being optimistic and surrounding yourself with positive loving people is for me, living life on the sunny side of the street.” — Janice Dean
503. "Music is not take it or leave it; Music is life or death!” ― Joss Stirling
504. "You are the shore I wish to return, after a hectic and tiring day to satiate my life. Have a Fresh Morning!”
505. “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
506. We’ve done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can’t wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
507. “I am so happy to have you in my life. From the day I saw you, you made my world complete. Thank you for loving me, sweetheart.”
508. ‘My dream came true the moment you came into my life. And that’s why I want you to know that you are my everything.’
509. “All the bravery that lines our lives. in the ordinary moments adds up to an extraordinary. successful life.” -Andrea T. Goeglein
510. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
511. Your life isn’t yours if you always care what others think.
512. Your son will hold your hand only for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.
513. "Waking up next to you is what I can a true blessing! Thank you so much for existing in my life, Love. I love you so much, Good Morning.”
514. “Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest, and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life…. You give them a piece of you. They didn’t ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness. So simple a phrase like ‘maybe we should be just friends’ turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.” — Neil Gaiman
515. Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life. – Dolly Parton
516. “It’s amazing how quickly things can turn around when you remove toxic people from your life.” – Robert Tew
517. Your courage will grow as a result of pursuing your dreams. Having the courage to pursue your aspirations and your goals is the fuel you need to attain greatness in life. You’ll be a force to be reckoned with in due course.
518. It can be tricky to find your “purpose.” Your reason for being. But even if you’ve not found it yet, don’t be disheartened! Many incredibly successful and famous people didn’t find their calling until later in life.
519. Son, count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful birthday and many more to come!
520. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
521. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click — you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them you whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
522. There’s something unique and magical about falling in love with someone for the first time. It’s like your whole world is turned upside down, and nothing else matters except for that person. You’re head-over-heels in love with them, and you can’t imagine your life without them.
523. "Our journey is about being more deeply involved in life, and yet less attached to it.”
524. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. —Muhammad Ali
525. Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority. – Richard Carlson
526. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” — Joseph Chilton Pearce
527. “To love deeply in one direction makes life shallow, but to expand that love to include all humanity makes life rich.”
528. “We should learn the true Christmas lesson of gentle, thoughtful kindness to those we love and to all we meet in life’s busy ways.” – J.R. Miller
529. “Make you the priority of your life.”
530. “Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming is what makes life meaningful.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
531. “Thus the man who is responsive to artistic stimuli reacts to the reality of dreams as does the philosopher to the reality of existence; he observes closely, and he enjoys his observation: for it is out of these images that he interprets life, out of these processes that he trains himself for life.”
532. “When you feel confident, life is so much easier. Confidence helps us back ourselves, reach our goals, try new things and believe in our decision-making capabilities. It helps us manage stress, feel self-worth and deal with problems. It’s the ultimate antidote to imposter feelings.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
533. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”
534. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” ― Norman Cousins
535. “For once in your life, listen to your younger sister. She’s taller, and she knows better than you.” – Stephanie Perkins
536. “I’ve always been there for you for every silly, little detail of your life. But when I needed you, you couldn’t care less. ”
537. “The best form of revenge is a good body. I’m not seeking revenge on one particular person. It’s revenge on life and being the best me.”- Khloe Kardashian
538. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
539. “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” — Unknown
540. If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings. Deepak Chopra
541. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill
542. “The worst mistake a man can make is to betray a woman who actually fought for him and stood by him and supported him when he was going through the worst in his life.”
543. “When you are compassionate with yourself, you trust in your soul, which you let guide your life. Your soul knows the geography of your destiny better than you do.” – John O’Donohue
544. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
545. "The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t life controls you."
546. “Into each life some rain must fall.”
547. "A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” —Vince Lombardi"
548. Sometimes life is so hard you can only do the next thing. Whatever that is just do the next thing. God will meet you there. – Elisabeth Elliot
549. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”— Eckhart Tolle
550. “Been workin’ my whole life, but I ain’t never punched the clock.”
551. Never take life for granted. Savor every sunrise, because no one is promised tomorrow…or even the rest of today.” ― Eleanor Brown
552. Your brother will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime. - Ritu Ghatourey
553. Never ignore your conscience, yet always be conscious of reason. Make your heart and mind friends and you will have peace of mind throughout life's seasons.
554. “For some moments in life there are no words.” – David Seltzer
555. “Perhaps you have difficulty receiving the rich mercy of God in Christ not because of what others have done to you but because of what you’ve done to torpedo your life, maybe through one big, stupid decision or maybe through ten thousand little ones. You have squandered his mercy, and you know it. To you I say, do you know what Jesus does with those who squander his mercy? He pours out more mercy. God is rich in mercy. That’s the whole point. Whether we have been sinned against or have sinned ourselves into misery, the Bible says God is not tightfisted with mercy but openhanded, not frugal but lavish, not poor but rich.”
556. “For me, a calm house, equals a calm heart, equals a calm life.” – Erica Layne
557. Justice Kojo Bentil said, “Every student needs a school and a teacher, so does every Christian need a Church and a Pastor.” Accept my little way of recognizing your importance in my life.
558. My doctor told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.
559. If life were predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
560. “University was a chance to people-watch and to mix with people from all various walks of life, which as an actor is a great experience because you get to observe people.” — Tom Riley
561. Today is the day you were brought into this world and I am so grateful for that! You are such a blessing in my life and I can’t wait to watch you grow. Have a wonderful birthday!
562. I don’t feel like I wasted years of my life because you lost me after this long. I would rather see it as I learned a lot that would help me as I move on with life, love and relationships.
563. We are not given a good life or a bad life.
564. In life, as the sky, there will be moments of grey. Yet they never last forever, just as clouds drift to the horizon.
565. “No cat ever had such a friend as you. I’d give my life for you; you know that.” – Erin Hunter, Forest of Secrets
566. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
567. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring!
568. Spend your life doing strange things with weird people.
569. As an inside joke, this well-wishing is perfect for the closeted lead foot in your life. Plus, everyone needs a good laugh when they're not feeling well.
570. Self-esteem is crucial to how much or how little contentment you feel at the end of your life.” — Mark Goulston
571. “It is impossible to go through life without trust: that is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, oneself. ”
572. I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life.
573. I’ve found in life the more you practice, the better you get. – Ted Williams
574. Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful. I'm so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentines Day
575. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny. inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Meir
576. “This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.”– Alan Watts
577. I want to do everything I can in my own life to protect and preserve the ocean.” – Cody Simpson
578. “The greatest lesson you might ever learn in this life is this: It is not about you.”― Shannon L. Alder
579. “A rainy day ceases to have meaning for a person who has lived in the open under a monsoon cloud most of his life.” ― Vikas Swarup
580. “If you’re able to help some people and make them smile and make them realize that life is good, then that’s worth so much more than buying a pair of shoes.” – Maria Sharapova
581. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
582. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” – Billy Graham
583. Don’t be having me out here thinking you mine. When in real life you somebody else’s.
584. As you grow older, I have many hopes for you. I hope that you always have an endless supply of unconditional love and support. I hope that you block out negative people and do whatever you want with your life. I hope you take risks and get back up after failures. Be strong. Have grit. Be you. Wishing you the best sweet 16th birthday there ever was.
585. "Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
586. The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
587. There are three ways in life to become popular: be rich, be beautiful, or be funny. Jon Macks, How to Be Funny
588. “My dear love, I’m so grateful you’re in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, and for being a caring and trustworthy partner!” – Unknown
589. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” — Joseph B. Wirthlin
590. “If they want to learn how to live life right they ought to study me on Saturday night.” — Maya Angelou