700 Best Blue Collar Quotes To Inspire Hard Working Workers
1. The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
2. “I am grinding while your sleeping. ” – Gary Vaynerchuk
3. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
4. “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Without labor, nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
6. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.
7. “Work hard. Someone’s always watching. ”
8. If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti
9. “I wish for a world where everyone understands that discomfort is the price of legendary. And fear is just growth coming to get you. ” Robin S. Sharma
10. “Discomfort is the currency of your dreams. ” Brooke Castillo
11. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them.” – Martina Boone
13. LeBron James
14. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
15. “Change is hard work.”— Billy Crystal
16. Work uplifts the workers as it keeps them productive, providing opportunities to learn and flourish in a changing economy. It takes great effort and sacrifice, but the work you do becomes part of your reward package. Enjoy everything you have this Labor Day.
17. “Greatness lives on the edge of destruction” – Will Smith
18. When I was 16 I worked in a pet store, and they fired me because . . . they had three snakes, and one day I braided them. – Steven Alexander Wright
19. “Blue-collar workers often face unique challenges that go unrecognized in society,” – Bill Gates
20. “When given an opportunity to better themselves, blue-collar workers will usually reach for it with both hands. One should never underestimate the ambition of these men and women.” – Barack Obama