850 Powerful Bold Quotes: Inspire A Daring, Fearless You
1. “Your life is your canvas, and you are the masterpiece. There are a million ways to be kind, amazing, fabulous, creative, bold, and interesting.” – Kerli
2. Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative.
3. When a gifted team dedicates itself to unselfish trust and combines instinct with boldness and effort, it is ready to climb. – Patanjali
4. Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get sh*t done.
5. “I am strong. I am dedicated. I am passionate. I am gutsy. I am relentless. I am tough. I am smart. I am determined. I am a fighter. I am confident. I am obsessed. I am stubborn. I am bold. I am competitive. I am powerful. I am a pitcher.”
6. “I draw my inspiration from people and the world. I see the world full of bold colors, and I am fascinated by our differences that make us all special and unique human beings. My inspiration also comes from the fact that everyone in the world has something special to offer, no matter their race, color, religion, or disability. There is beauty in everything I see, and my hope is that the world can see beauty and acceptance through my eyes.” – Ronaldo Byrd, who participated in Created on Ipad gallery
7. Go make your big beautiful dent, and as you do so come down on the side of boldness. If you err, may it be for too much audacity, and not too little. For you really are enough. You have untold strengths and resources inside. You have your glorious self. —Sue Monk Kidd
8. “I’m very bold and say what I feel. That doesn’t mean I ruffle feathers. It means I’m being honest.” – Mya
9. “The really courageous and bold thing is to make movies about human behaviour.” – Laura Dern
10. “Those who have accomplished great things in the world have been, as a rule, bold, aggressive, and self-confident. They dared to step out from the crowd and act in an original way. They were not afraid to be generals.” – Orison Swett Marden
11. “Be bold, be brave enou