1. “Your life is your canvas, and you are the masterpiece. There are a million ways to be kind, amazing, fabulous, creative, bold, and interesting.” – Kerli
2. Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative.
3. When a gifted team dedicates itself to unselfish trust and combines instinct with boldness and effort, it is ready to climb. – Patanjali
4. Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get sh*t done.
5. “I am strong. I am dedicated. I am passionate. I am gutsy. I am relentless. I am tough. I am smart. I am determined. I am a fighter. I am confident. I am obsessed. I am stubborn. I am bold. I am competitive. I am powerful. I am a pitcher.”
6. “I draw my inspiration from people and the world. I see the world full of bold colors, and I am fascinated by our differences that make us all special and unique human beings. My inspiration also comes from the fact that everyone in the world has something special to offer, no matter their race, color, religion, or disability. There is beauty in everything I see, and my hope is that the world can see beauty and acceptance through my eyes.” – Ronaldo Byrd, who participated in Created on Ipad gallery
7. Go make your big beautiful dent, and as you do so come down on the side of boldness. If you err, may it be for too much audacity, and not too little. For you really are enough. You have untold strengths and resources inside. You have your glorious self. —Sue Monk Kidd
8. “I’m very bold and say what I feel. That doesn’t mean I ruffle feathers. It means I’m being honest.” – Mya
9. “The really courageous and bold thing is to make movies about human behaviour.” – Laura Dern
10. “Those who have accomplished great things in the world have been, as a rule, bold, aggressive, and self-confident. They dared to step out from the crowd and act in an original way. They were not afraid to be generals.” – Orison Swett Marden
11. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” - Queen Latifah, source unknown
12. “Argue for your limitations and sure enough. they are yours.” – Richard Bach
13. There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life. Tara Brach
14. Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. But it is the ability to resist or use failure that often leads to greater success. - JK Rowling
15. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
16. “When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.” – Jean de la Bruyere
17. “Your job is to be the best that you can possibly be.” – Brain Tracy
18. “I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
19. “I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.” – Thomas Jefferson
20. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”
21. The doors will be opened to those who are bold enough to knock.
22. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Breathe. let go. and be in the flow of right now. In this moment. you are enough.”
24. “Somebody out there probably thinks you're the greatest thing in the whole world. Don't ever think you're not good enough.” – John David Anderson
25. “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror.” – Will Smith
26. “You can either hesitate to do something on which others might comment, or you can do something so boldly that others hesitate to comment on it.” ― Shunya
27. “People asked me how was I able to do this and raise four children at the same time. I can only reply that when God calls you to a great task. he provides you with the strength to accomplish what he has called you to do . . .” - Coretta Scott King
28. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
29. “If you always do what you’ve always done. you’ll always be where you’ve always been.” — T.D. Jakes
30. I am mine before I am anyone else’s
31. “Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You’ve got two good legs. So get up and use them. You’re strong enough to make your own path.” – Edward Elric
32. Following the path of least resistence is what makes both men and rivers crooked.
33. “You are stronger than you think.”
34. Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve ever done before. – Bonnie Blair
35. “No one is you and that is your superpower.”
36. “Don’t wait for a Gandhi. don’t wait for a King. don’t wait for a Mandela. You are your own Mandela. you are your own Gandhi. you are your own King.” ~ Leymah Gbowee
37. Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom. – Harriette Hartigan
38. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbour. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
39. What if the things that have caused the most hurt in your life became the birthplaces of your deepest passions?” — Jennie Allen
40. “Becoming is better than being.” — Carol Dweck
41. “We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our worst enemy.” – Roderick Thorp
42. “Three cheers! I AM I!”
43. “They had never been there in the dark. But there was enough moon for them to find their way into the castle. and he could tell her about his day in Washington. And apologize. It had been so dumb of him not to ask if Leslie could go. too.”
44. “Not all who wander are lost.” – Gandolf
45. “Fortune favours the bold.” – Virgil
46. “You can’t change how people feel about you. so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.”
47. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”―Mark Twain
48. “Little girls with dreams become women with vision.” — Scarlett Curtis
49. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
50. “Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on.” – Satya Nadella Success
51. “Don’t just fly. soar.” – Dumbo
52. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
53. “Ignorance is bold and knowledge reserved.” – Thucydides
54. “The more you praise and celebrate your life. the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
55. When you are passionate you can be bold because you have that drive, that enthusiasm, that courage, that excitement.
56. You are majestic, daring and superhuman. Walk with boldness, and remember you’re never fully dressed without a smile. Good morning, my power woman.
57. “No matter how hard you try. there is always some guy or girl who achieves more. My attitude is. so what? Does any of us need to be at the very top of the whole world? It’s ridiculous.” – Charlie Munger
58. “When we fail to set boundaries and hold people accountable. we feel used and mistreated. This is why we sometimes attack who they are. which is far more hurtful than addressing a behavior or a choice.”
59. “A bold act requires a high degree of confidence.” — Robert Greene
60. “The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows.” – Brené Brown
61. If you are sad, add more lipstick and attack.
62. “To achieve our goals of educating bold and ambitious children, we must invest in enriching, quality early child care and learning.” – Stacey Abrams
63. “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.” – Sarah Jessica Parker
64. “Dubai, the only place where the sky is not the limit.” Anonymous
65. “Be proud of who you are and not ashamed of how someone else sees you!”
66. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain. you need to learn how to let go.”
67. “You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.” Amy Poehler
68. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
69. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it.
70. “The longest journey is the journey inward.”- Dag Hammarskjold
71. “A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path. not chasing after the dreams of others.” – Chin-Ning Chu
72. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” —Jim Rohn, American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker
73. It's about waking up in the morning and saying: No matter what gets done and how much is done and how it's done
74. “Trust the still. small voice that says. “this might work and I'll try it.”
75. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.”
76. “Make-believe colors the past with innocent distortion, and it swirls ahead of us in a thousand ways in science, in politics, in every bold intention.” – Shirley Temple
77. “You must be bold, brave, and courageous and find a way… to get in the way.” – John Lewis
78. “Your boldness will be a spark that ignites boldness in others. Be a catalyst for the pursuit of all good things.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
79. “You can create your own future.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
80. “The moment of crisis had come. and I must face it. My old fears. my diffidence. my shyness. my hopeless sense of inferiority. must be conquered now and thrust aside. If I failed now I should fail forever.”
81. “When you are passionate you can be bold because you have that drive, that enthusiasm, that courage, that excitement.” — Richard Templar
82. “You are absolutely enough the way you are.” – Laurieann Gibson
83. We are enough without all the things we buy to make us much more than we are or need to be, we are simple and complex and rare as is.
84. “When I had the kite free. I needed a minute to rest. To recover before starting down. So instead of looking at the ground below me. I held on tight and looked out. Out across the rooftops.
85. “Empathy has no script. There is no right way or wrong way to do it. It’s simply listening, holding space, withholding judgment, emotionally connecting, and communicating that incredibly healing message of ‘You’re not alone.’” – Brené Brown
86. “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.” – Regina Brett
87. “Be bold and boast, just like the cock beside the hen.” – Aeschylus
88. “The answers will be given to those who are bold enough to ask.” ― Amit Kalantri
89. “You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.” – Jason Jordan Scott
90. “I am bold enough to say that a man-made Moon voyage will never occur regardless of all scientific advances. ” ― Lee De Forest
91. Of all our infirmities, the most savage is to despise our being. -Michel de Montaigne
92. “I’m very picky with whom I give my energy to. I prefer to reserve my time. intensity and spirit exclusively to those who reflect sincerity.”
93. “When you truly don’t care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.” – Anonymous
94. “If you must say yes. say it with an open heart. If you must say no. say it without fear.” ~ Paulo Coelho
95. Boldness is ever blind, for it sees not dangers and inconveniences whence it is bad in council though good in execution.
96. You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.
97. ″‘Steady pace. now. ’ he said. ‘Don’t look frightened. whatever you do. We’ve done the silliest thing in the world by coming at all: but now that we are here. we’d best put a bold face on it.‘”
98. “When people pressure you to engage in negative decisions and actions, look at them boldly in the eyes and dare them to do good.” – Edmond Mbiaka
99. “You are enough just as you are.”
100. Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself.
101. Finding strength within.
102. “If I were some people,” she remarked acidly, “I’d mind my own business!” – P.L. Travers, Mary Poppins Comes Back
103. Let us be bold. Let us be brave. Let us be together.
104. “Be the strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl the one would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl who doesn’t need a man. Be that girl who never backed down.” — Taylor Swift
105. “The more we see ourselves as a vibrant, successful, inspiring person who boldly declares and manifests her vision, the more we become just that.” ― Kristi Bowman
106. “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” – Frank Herbert
107. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out!” – Dr. Seuss
108. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn
109. “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – Will Durant
110. The bold adventurer succeeds the best.
111. “Live your truth boldly. Others may decide to think less of you, but it isn’t your job to prove worth. It’s your job to live knowing your worth can never be defined by another’s assumptions. Hold your head high, be proud, carry on.” – Rachel Marie Martin
112. “You will never be good enough for the wrong person.”
113. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
114. There is no need to be more – you are enough. Everybody is enough. – Osho
115. “It is not those who commit the least faults who are the most holy, but those who have the greatest courage, the greatest generosity, the greatest love, who make the boldest efforts to overcome themselves, and are not immediately apprehensive about tripping.” – Saint Francis De Sales
116. “If you don’t ask. the answer is always no.” – Nora Roberts
117. “I am more than my scars.” – Andrew Davidson
118. Congratulations! You’ve arrived at one of the most exciting days of your life. It’s been a long road getting here, but you’ve made it! Now, move forward boldly, remembering the words of Heather Stillufsen, “Today, be brave. Walk faster than your fears. Don’t let what scares you stop you from living!”
119. “A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.”
120. “Let us be bold. Let us be brave. Let us be together.” – Brad Henry
121. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want. to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith
122. “If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend. can you imagine?” — Meghan Markle
123. “You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this. and you will find strength.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
124. “You are pregnant, and you are powerful. You are bold, and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” — Unknown
125. Love, like Fortune, favours the bold.
126. “A conscious connection to your values helps you to transcend boredom and keeps you motivated to pursue your goal.”―Venugopal Acharya
127. “Just do what works for you. because there will always be somebody who thinks differently.”
128. Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice. — Shawn Johnson
129. “Good things happen when you narrow your focus.”
130. “It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.” – W.C. Fields
131. “We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.” – Brené Brown
132. “Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
133. “If in the last few years you haven’t discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one. check your pulse. You may be dead.” – Gelett Burgess
134. The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think. – C. JoyBell C.
135. Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure. -Paulo Coelho
136. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
137. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
138. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
139. “Be daring. be different. be impractical. be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers. the creatures of the commonplace. the slaves of the ordinary.” – Cecil Beaton
140. People have to go through things in order to become the person that they are today and that’s that. — Sarah Hyland
141. “Don’t be too timid and squeamish with your actions. All life is an experiment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
142. “Patience Tips: 1. Save More Than You Spend. 2. Invest Your Savings. 3. Compound Those Savings.” – Codie Sanchez
143. Don’t take any wooden nickels.
144. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide. overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.”
145. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?”
146. What you think to be the end may actually be a great beginning to a bright future. So, don’t conclude the end and live your part boldly.” — Saranya P.M.
147. Don’t let the Monday morning quarterbacks stop you from being bold. You’ve got to set a high bar.” — Antonio Villaraigosa
148. “What holds most people back isn’t the quality of their ideas, but their lack of faith in themselves. You have to live your life as if you are already where you want to be.” – Russell Simmons
149. Don’t change so people will like you
150. “My belly flipped with worry . . . It was up to me to take care of things. to find a place for us. I had to be bold.”
151. “So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN it! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd!” ― Mandy Hale
152. Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all.
153. “Plant hope in your heart’s wounds.” — Alexandra Vasiliu
154. “The soul that is within me no man can degrade.”
155. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.”—Eleanor Roosevelt
156. “It’s better to do nothing with your money than something you don’t understand.” – Suze Orman
157. Surround yourself with doers. Be around people who demonstrate their boldness. — Wayne W. Dyer
158. You were born to stand out, stop trying to fit in. - Roy T. Bennett
159. “Never expect a thing you do not want. and never desire a thing you do not expect.”
160. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”
161. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”― Tina Fey
162. “When we are afraid we ought not to occupy ourselves with endeavoring to prove that there is no danger. but in strengthening ourselves to go on in spite of the danger.” – Mark Rutherford
163. “Be bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for.” — Ruth Boorstin
164. “The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.”—Tony Robbins
165. ‘We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day.’ – Brad Meltzer
166. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
167. “Do not put your life at risk, for someone who does not care about you.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
168. I made a mistake, now I will try again.
169. ”Be as bold as the first man or [woman] to eat an oyster.” - Shirley Chisolm
170. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
171. “It’s not your job to like me… that’s my job!”
172. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
173. “Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory.”
174. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
175. My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent. — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
176. “Timidity does not inspire bold acts.” – Mae Jemison
177. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.” – Helen Keller
178. “Let your youth have free reign. It won’t come again, so be bold, and no repenting.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
179. Your ability to realize your potential will depend upon your willingness to hone your skills, to take bold risks, and to put your ego on the line in pursuit of something greater.
180. “Don’t try to be perfect. you already are!”
181. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
182. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” — Carl Jung
183. “People touched my cheeks often. or put their fingers under my chin. holding my face up to see it better. I was frequently patted on my head (which was in easy reach. since I was shorter than everyone but the children).”
184. “The prerequisite for spending time with any person is that they nourish and inspire you. They feed your flame.” – Will Smith
185. “In order to be an icon, you need to be bold. How do I define boldness? Stepping outside of your comfort zone.” – Saweetie
186. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.“
187. You decide every day who you will and will not be. Be bold in your decision but remember, choose wisely.
188. “Don’t give up at half time. Concentrate on winning the second half.” – Paul “Bear” Bryant
189. Being both gentle and fierce.
190. Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise.
191. “Success comes from the inside out. In order to change what is on the outside. you must first change what is on the inside.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
192. Things won’t work unless you put in the effort
193. Accept that you are enough. You don't need to be anything that you are not.
194. “Perfume was first created to mask the stench of foul and offensive odors…Spices and bold flavorings were created to mask the taste of putrid and rotting meat…What then was music created for? Was it to drown out the voices of others, or the voices within ourselves? I think I know.” ― Emilie Autumn, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls
195. “When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
196. Practice holding labels lightly as leaders so you have greater range in your behaviors and are more adaptable and effective in a greater range of situations. - Author: Henna Inam
197. “You are my everlasting home. Don’t you ever be afraid. I am enough. We are enough.” – Sue Monk Kidd
198. “It is said that the boldest thing you can do is think for yourself. but I believe that it is bolder still to act on those thoughts and ideas despite certain criticism and objections. To be true to yourself—to look straight into your own eyes reflected in the mirror and be loyal to the person you see—is to be bold indeed.”
199. “Everyone wants to lead a peaceful. happy life. but happiness and success aren’t measured by how much money you have. but by whether you have inner peace in your heart.” – 14th Dalai Lama
200. “Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.”—Princess Diana
201. I would rather be a hot mess of bold action, a make-it-happen, learn-on-the-fly kind of person, than a perfectly organized coward.
202. “If you quit once it becomes a habit. Don’t Quit.” – Michael Jordan
203. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.”― Jodi Picoult
204. “His eyes flashed with a fierce light. He laughed and threw the bottle upwards with a gesticulation I did not understand.”
205. “There is no evil that cannot be done by a person who deliberately lies.” – Buddha
206. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.”– Allen Ginsberg
207. “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”
208. “Live your Dubai dream.” Anonymous
209. “If we can’t stand up to the ‘never good enough’ and ‘who do you think you are.’ we can’t move forward.”
210. “If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.”
211. “We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day.” – Brad Meltzer
212. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” — Unknown
213. “Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults. follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.” – The Buddha (Dhammapada. verse 76)
214. “When you work on something that only has the capacity to make you 5 dollars. it does not matter how much harder you work – the most you will make is 5 dollars.”
215. “‘This is where you can find your soul. if you dare. Where you can touch that part of you that you’ve never dared look at before.’”
216. “I believe that life is chaotic, a jumble of accidents, ambitions, misconceptions, bold intentions, lazy happenstances, and unintended consequences, yet I also believe that there are connections that illuminate our world, revealing its endless mystery and wonder.” – David Maraniss
217. “The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision, so write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.” – Neil Gaiman
218. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
219. Knowing nothing 'real' was at risk, what would you do? You'd live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That's what the ghosts want us to do - all the exciting things they no longer can.
220. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness.” — Unknown
221. “In the end. you are exactly--what you are.
222. My supergirl, you never fail to amaze me with your high spirit, charisma, and boldness. I am so proud to be your friend! Happy Friendship Day to you!
223. “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.” ― Anthony Hopkins
224. “Creativity is nothing just a borderless mind.”―Keshav Mehta
225. “To live with fear and not be afraid is the final test of maturity.” – Edward Weeks
226. “I just can’t fix the problems that are going on in my life.”
227. “We cannot selectively numb emotions. when we numb the painful emotions. we also numb the positive emotions.”
228. It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. - Theodore Roosevelt
229. “When Good Friday comes. these are the moments in life when we feel there’s no hope. But then. Easter comes.” - Coretta Scott King
230. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
231. “Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.” – William Shakespeare
232. I try different things everyday until I get it right
233. “Prolonged endurance tames the bold.” – Lord Byron
234. “Don’t need to be on somebody’s arm to look good.” — “Single” by Natasha Bedingfield
235. “If you want something. go get it! No one is going to hand it to you.”
236. “Anonymous comments? You’re not in the arena, man. If you can’t say it to me in person in front of my kids, don’t say it.”
237. “Once you embrace your value. talents and strengths. it neutralizes when others think less of you.” – Rob Liano
238. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
239. “The problem isn’t that I think so highly of myself. It is just that you think so little of yourself. Live life BIG, BOLD and OUT LOUD!” - Shannon L. Alder
240. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
241. “The problem isn’t that I think so highly of myself. It is just that you think so little of yourself. Live life BIG, BOLD and OUT LOUD!”― Shannon L. Alder
242. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ~ Maya Angelou
243. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.” – Roy T. Bennett
244. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” – Roy T. Bennett
245. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.”
246. What are you?
247. “The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.” – Tacitus
248. “Shame hates it when we reach out and tell our story. It hates having words wrapped around it. It can’t survive being shared.”
249. ‘Tis the season for Christmas lights. sugar cookies. and. of course. gift giving! The year 2020 has been a year like no other. and this…
250. “Always strive to do the right thing even when it isn’t a popular choice. By doing so. you become a better person.” – Torron- Lee Dewar
251. “We are all of us stars. and we deserve to twinkle.” — Marilyn Monroe
252. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. - Rumi.
253. “Sometimes I wish I was poetic and subtle. I write very bold and blunt and tell it like it is.” – Pink
254. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” — Unknown
255. “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” ― Madonna
256. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up”- Babe Ruth
257. We can do anything as long as we set our mind to it
258. “We need to be visionary; we have to be bold.” — Angela Hunt
259. I knew I had to do something bold to get myself noticed.
260. “Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life. and when it comes. hold your head high. look it squarely in the eye and say. ‘I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.”
261. “Love, like Fortune, favours the bold.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
262. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” – Unknown
263. “The most significant successes come from letting your light shine. embracing failure. and getting good at being wrong.” Stacey Abrams
264. “It is not the critic who counts. not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled. or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
265. “Because if you stay true to yourself and live your life boldly. someday you might be able to meet someone who will want to eat takoyaki with you more than anyone else.” ~ Natsuki Takaya
266. Being bold does not mean that you are not afraid. It means that you face up to that fear and keep going.
267. “We are so afraid that if we let ourselves feel joy. something will come along and rip it away from us and we will be sucker punched by pain and trauma and loss.”
268. “Tom. I am not everybody.”
269. A bold attempt is half success.
270. “Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.”
271. She made broken look beautiful and strong invincible
272. “The bold enterprises are the successful ones. Take counsel of hopes rather than of fears to win in this business.” – Rutherford B. Hayes
273. Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerves.
274. Share your own stories
275. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” - E.L.Blade
276. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” —Rasheed Ogunlaru, motivational speaker and life coach
277. ″ African-Americans themselves in certain parts join with Euro-Americans, to keep out of school, teachers who may be bold enough to teach the truth as it is. They usually say the races here are getting along amicably now, and we do not want these peaceful relationships disturbed by teaching of new political thought. What they mean to say with respect to the peaceful relation of the races, then, is that the African-Americans have been terrorized to the extent that they are afraid even to discuss political matters publicly.”
278. “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” – Marilyn Monroe
279. “Stand for something. Make your life mean something. Start where you are with what you have. You are enough.”
280. “Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
281. “There’s nothing as exciting as a comeback – seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance.” – Rachel Griffiths
282. “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” ~ Edmund Hillary
283. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” – Buddha
284. “The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year.” — John Foster Dulles
285. “Research shows that perfectionism hampers success. In fact. it’s often the path to depression. anxiety. addiction. and life paralysis.”
286. Those who have accomplished great things in the world have been, as a rule, bold, aggressive, and self-confident. They dared to step out from the crowd and act in an original way.
287. Never bend your head. . – Helen Keller
288. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” – Queen Latifah
289. “You have everything you need inside of you already.”
290. Never allow anyone to define you. Just be you. - Chrys Phillips
291. “Shame is the most powerful. master emotion. It’s the fear that we’re not good enough.”
292. “The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows.”
293. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions… Do your thing. and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
294. “Imperfection is beauty. madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
295. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
296. “When a gifted team dedicates itself to unselfish trust and combines instinct with boldness and effort, it is ready to climb. ” —Patanjali
297. You are enough, just as you are.
298. “You are who you are when nobody’s watching.” ― Stephen Fry
299. In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me. - Edgar Allan Poe
300. “Why, I’d like nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure, worthy of our trip.” – Aristophanes
301. “Be resolute about defending your happiness. even if it costs you everyone in the room.”
302. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light. not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves. ‘Who am I to be brilliant. gorgeous. talented. fabulous?’ Actually. who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine. as children do. And as we let our own light shine. we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear. our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
303. “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.” — Voltaire
304. “I do not have to be perfect to be wonderful.”
305. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”
306. “You are pregnant and powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.”
307. “Moving between the legs of tables and of chairs, rising or falling, grasping at kisses and toys, advancing boldly, sudden to take alarm, retreating to the corner of arm and knee, eager to be reassured, taking pleasure in the fragrant brilliance of the Christmas tree.” – T. S. Eliot
308. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. – Ephesians 2:10
309. “Begin, be bold and venture to be wise.” – Horace
310. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10. 000 ways that won’t work.”― Thomas A. Edison
311. “Courage is contagious. A critical mass of brave leaders is the foundation of an intentionally courageous culture. Every time we are brave with our lives, we make the people around us a little braver and our organizations bolder and stronger.”
312. “If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.” — The Dalai Lama
313. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou.
314. ″‘I’m an explorer. ’ said Coraline out loud. but her words sounded muffled and dead on the misty air. She had made it out of the cellar. hadn’t she?”
315. Do your thing and don’t care if they like it. – Tina Fey
316. “Just as a solid rock is not shaken by the storm. even so the wise are not affected by praise or blame.” – The Buddha (Dhammapada)
317. “I am who I am. Not who you think I am. Not who you want me to be. I am me.”
318. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.”―Lalah Delia
319. Taking bold, focused action creates explosive results.
320. “Memorable people do memorable things. Followers are seldom remembered. The herd mentality is the killer of innovation. When appropriate, be bold in your undertakings.” – Gad Saad
321. “My opinions and thoughts matter.”
322. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
323. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
324. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” — John C. Maxwell
325. We need to be visionary; we have to be bold.
326. “A ship is always safe a shore but that is not what it’s built for.” ~ Albert Einstein
327. “Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”
328. “Courage is contagious. A critical mass of brave leaders is the foundation of an intentionally courageous culture. Every time we are brave with our lives. we make the people around us a little braver and our organizations bolder and stronger.”
329. “When you undervalue what you do. the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
330. Never cease remembering God and His goodness throughout your life. Sometimes when I look back I can’t help but shed tears of gratitude because I know how far the Lord has brought me. I encourage you to write down every answered prayer or situation that caused you to experience God. Doing so will encourage your soul, cause you to grow in gratitude, increase your love for God, and increase your confidence and boldness in the Lord.
331. “No man means all he says. and yet very few say all they mean. for words are slippery and thought is vicious.”
332. “Your best will never be good enough. to the ones constantly searching for your flaws. But for you to be the best. you need to ignore your flaws and do your best.”
333. Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny.
334. “Somehow, we’ve come to equate success with not needing anyone. Many of us are willing to extend a helping hand, but we’re very reluctant to reach out for help when we need it ourselves.”
335. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”
336. “And there’s only one way out of scarcity and that is enoughness. At some point. we just need to say enough: I am enough. What I’m doing is enough.”- Brené Brown
337. “Chasing approval chases it away”
338. “And I said to my body, ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath. And replied, ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” – Nayyirah Waheed
339. “Friendly reminder….YOU are amazing and you can handle anything today!”
340. “One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes. In the long run. we shape our lives. and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility”
341. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. —Edmund Hillary (the first man to climb Mt. Everest)
342. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” —Allen Ginsberg
343. “Once you embrace your value. talents and strengths. it neutralizes when others think less of you.”
344. “You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win. and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose.” — Lou Holtz
345. “People who accomplish great things are aware of the negative. however they give all their mental energy to the positive.” – Bob Proctor
346. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” — Marilyn Monroe
347. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over your.”
348. “Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be.” – Stephen R.
349. “Parenting is by far my boldest and most daring adventure.” — Brené Brown
350. “It’s only by being bold that you get anywhere.” — Richard Branson
351. “You can’t live the life you owe yourself without living it loudly, boldly, and without apology.”
352. “You don’t need permission to be who you are, the universe already gave you permission.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
353. “The one who most seems like a liar is the one who tells a bold-face truth.” ― Runa Pigden
354. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
355. “Sometimes I get so bold and I’m so confident about what I’m doing that I actually try to be more of a dork because it’s a really liberating feeling to experience what it’s like to not care.” – John Mayer
356. “It is in the midst of disasters that bold men grow bolder.” ― Henry IV
357. “When admiring other people’s gardens. don’t forget to tend to your own flowers.” – Sandbar Khan
358. “Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn anything or anyone that does not bring you alive is too small for you.” – David Icke
359. “I am more than my scars.” - Andrew Davidson, The Gargoyle
360. “When the universe grabs your shoulders and tells you, ‘I’m not fucking around,’ use the gifts you were given.”
361. “If you are not staying on top of your money, you are putting your financial well-being at risk.” – Suze Orman
362. “Everyone one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and. in the process. care for ourselves.” – Diana. Princess of Wales
363. “Whatever you do. be different – that was the advice my mother gave me. and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different. you will stand out.”- Anita Roddick
364. “A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.” – Carly Simon
365. “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
366. Manute Bol was one of the guys who taught me to be bold. To be fierce. To speak intelligently, and speak like you belong.
367. “If a brokenhearted mother could sing. I could not remain silent.” – Beth Moore. To Live Is Christ
368. “The more we value things. the less we value ourselves.” -Bruce Lee
369. “Whatever living beings there may be — feeble or strong. long. stout. or of medium size. short. small. large. those seen or those unseen. those dwelling far or near. those who are born as well as those yet to be born — may all beings have happy minds.” – The Buddha (Karaniya Metta Sutta)
370. “Each of the stories we tell and hear is like a small flicker of light - when we have enough of them. we will set the world on fire. But I don’t think we can do it without story. It doesn’t matter what community is in question or what the conflict appears to be on the surface. resolution and change will require people to own. share. and rumble with stories.”
371. “Our greatest fear should not be failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
372. “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”—Madonna
373. “Life is not meant to be lived perfectly but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED. ” — Mandy Hale
374. You don't win wars with niceness, doctor. You win wars with guts.
375. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
376. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully. the world. and takes him boldly by the beard. he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand. and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.”
377. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
378. “Freedom lies in being bold.”
379. “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you. but you decide what you are. what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.” ― Gianni Versace
380. “Not till we have lost the world do we begin to find ourselves.” ― Henry David Thoreau
381. “We are all born originals.”– Edward Young. English poet
382. “We have to dare to be ourselves.” May Sarton
383. “If you don’t fight for what you want. don’t cry for what you lost.” – Will Smith
384. Shine with all you have. When someone tries to blow you out, just take their oxygen and burn brighter. - Katelyn S. Irons
385. “Dubai has taught me the definition of thinking big.” Anonymous
386. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” ~ Zig Ziglar
387. “Living involves making bold choices. You can’t always know how they’re going to turn out, and you can always play that game of wondering what might have been if you had made another decision.” ― Tom Kitt
388. “Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms.” – Anthony Storr
389. I am capable of anything
390. Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning.
391. “You can either waltz boldly onto the stage of life and live the way you know your spirit is nudging you to, or you can sit quietly by the wall, receding into the shadows of fear and self-doubt.” – Oprah Winfrey
392. “People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for. do it with certainty. boldness and confidence.” — Jack Canfield
393. “Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over.” — Bella Abzug
394. If you're passionate, be passionate enough to fail. Fail small, accept responsibility, repeat. The people who make change are the survivors of serial failure. - Author: Seth Godin
395. It’s not your job to like me
396. “The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages.”
397. “In one bold stroke, forgiveness obliterates the past and permits us to enter the land of new beginnings.” — Billy Graham
398. “If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” — Frank A. Clark
399. “We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience.”
400. “She had responded to the loss of her husband. to poverty. to disease. and to family cruelty with boldness and ingenuity. by opening herself to others. especially to her children and her Church. pouring into these precious vessels her knowledge. hope. and devotion.” – Philip Zaleski
401. I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.
402. “Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike.”―Theodore Roosevelt
403. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go. instead. where there is no path and leave a trail.”
404. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for it.”
405. “When life gives you lemons. squirt someone in the eye.” — Cathy Guisewite
406. “Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity. Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” – Pope John Paul II
407. “I’m always proudest whenever I’ve been part of a trophy-winning team. Lifting a title makes me feel so happy because it’s what I want to do in football: be successful.” – Lionel Messi
408. “Most often people seek in life occasions for persisting in their opinions rather than for educating themselves.”
409. “We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
410. “Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
411. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
412. “I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. And I’m going to figure out what that is.” ― Stephen Chbosky
413. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.”
414. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
415. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
416. Don’t underestimate the power of your brains.
417. “Say more with your feet than you ever could with words.” – Lionel Messi
418. “You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.” – Marianne Williamson
419. “The hardest battle you’re ever going to fight is the battle to be just you.” – Leo Buscaglia
420. “Don't be the reason you don't succeed.” – Germany Kent
421. “Don’t dilute your core message burning in your spirit just to satisfy the masses”
422. You are enough, just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough.
423. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley, newscaster
424. “Your attitude. not your aptitude. will determine your altitude.”
425. We have to be bold in our national ambitions.
426. “Which leaves us only with stupid act number three—skipping the Hitler Youth meetings. He didn’t stop going right away. purely to show Deutscher that he wasn’t afraid of him. but after another few weeks. Rudy ceased his involvement altogether. Dressed proudly in his uniform. he exited Himmel Street and kept walking . . . ”
427. ″‘He paid a severe price to est the revenant-it was evidently a very close contest. Potion or no potion. your brother must have the heart of a lion!’
428. You should be bold—but not to the point of becoming foolhardy.
429. “I was told I wasn’t good enough, but I just chose not to listen.” – Khalid
430. “Never forget who you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.” – Tyrion Lannister
431. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
432. “The bold adventurer succeeds the best.” – Ovid
433. Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become.
434. “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions. their lives a mimicry. their passions a quotation.” – Oscar Wilde
435. Be original; don't be scared of being bold.
436. Are you enough for you is the only question you need to answer.
437. Be bold when others are scared.
438. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
439. “Sometimes you have to realize that you've had enough to realize that you are enough.”
440. “It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.”— Isaac Asimov
441. You are the only one who can limit your greatness. Remember that you are enough. – UpJourney
442. “You are not weak just because your heart feels so heavy.”
443. Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated.
444. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
445. “Cynicism and sarcasm are bad in person. and even worse when they travel through email and text.”
446. Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.
447. “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold.” – Robert Kiyosaki
448. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”―Dale Carnegie
449. “You can’t make everyone happy. You aren’t tacos.”
450. We are all shy....we are all bold...we are all heroes....we are all helpless. It just depends on the day.
451. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.” — Author Unknown
452. “Beauty is how you feel inside. and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”
453. “Hesitation puts obstacles in your path. boldness eliminates them.” – Robert Greene
454. Claim your own opinions.
455. “I am a woman. phenomenally. Phenomenal woman. that’s me.” – Maya Angelou.
456. “I mistrust all frank and simple people. especially when their stories hold together...”
457. “Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.”- Robert H. Schuller
458. “There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life.” ~Tara Brach
459. “Boldness doesn’t mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful. Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated. It means you’re willing to go where you’ve never been, willing to try what you’ve never tried, and willing to trust what you’ve never trusted. Boldness is quiet, not noisy.” – Mike Yaconelli
460. “Happy. Unbothered. Disciplined. Glowing.”
461. “Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.” – Angelina Jolie
462. “It’s not your job to like me…it’s MINE!” – Byron Katie
463. “I’d rather make 50 percent of something than 100 percent of nothing.” – Suze Orman
464. “Because no matter what they say. you always have a choice. You just don’t always have the guts to make it.”
465. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” – David Brinkley
466. “Having healthy boundaries not only requires being able to say “no”, but also being willing and able to enforce that “no” when necessary.” ― Jessica Moore
467. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent van Gogh
468. Boldness is quiet, not noisy.
469. “Don’t be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.”
470. People who make no mistakes lack boldness and the spirit of adventure. They are the brakes on the wheels of progress.
471. “Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.”
472. “Simplicity is the key to brilliance.” – Bruce Lee
473. I will keep learning
474. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” - Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
475. “It is easy to live for others, everybody does. I call on you to live for yourselves.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
476. “Dismantle your wounds so you stop living your life by them.” – Nikki Rowe
477. “Keep your head high and your middle finger higher.” – Megan Fox
478. “You can be anything or anyone you want. just act like it.” -Lucille Ball
479. “What you habitually think largely determines what you will ultimately become.”
480. “Dubai is a safe place, and I never came across anything to worry about.”
481. Act boldly and unseen forces will come to your aid.
482. “You will never be enough if you keep pleasing everyone.”
483. Freedom lies in being bold.
484. “Those who achieve the extraordinary are usually the most ordinary because they have nothing to prove to anybody. Be Humble.” – Aaron Lauritsen
485. “The trick of it. she told herself. is to be courageous and bold and make a different. Not change the world exactly. just the bit around you. Go out there with your double-first. your passion. and your new Smith Carona electric typewriter and work hard at … something. Change lives through art maybe. Write beautifully. Cherish your friends. stay true to your principles. live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved if at all possible. East sensibly. Stuff like that.” ~ David Nicholls
486. “Where you hang your feelings is where you hang your focus.”
487. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Goethe
488. “People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness, and confidence.” —Jack Canfield, author and motivational speaker.
489. I'm betting that the following life-altering stories about people just like you, who have stood on the threshold of new beginnings, will help embolden your perspective and attitude. Squire Rushnell, When God Winks on New Beginnings
490. “Sometimes we have to do the work even though we don’t yet see a glimmer on the horizon that it’s actually going to be possible.” - Angela Davis
491. “Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”– Allen Ginsberg
492. “Don’t take anything personally. Nothings others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
493. “Your energy introduces you before you even speak.”
494. “Courage is contagious. A critical mass of brave leaders is the foundation of an intentionally courageous culture. Every time we are brave with our lives, we make the people around us a little braver and our organizations bolder and stronger.” – Brené Brown
495. Be bold! Break out of it today, and jump over one of the biggest mental barriers in your mind: the barrier of love from the point of pain.
496. “We have come to the edge of the abyss and now it is time for a bold step forward. There is a political view that the tougher you are, the more credible you are.” – Ed Balls
497. Fortune does favor the bold, and I promise that you will never know what you’re capable of unless you try. — Sheryl Sandberg
498. Often, in the real world, it's not the smart that get ahead but the bold.
499. “Wildflower; pick up your pretty little head. It will get easier. your dreams are not dead.” – Nikki Rowe
500. “If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” — Michelangelo
501. Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.. — Meghan Daum
502. “When you haven’t figured out who you are and what you offer the world. it’s awfully easy to get hoodwinked into thinking you’re not as good as everyone else. It’s even easier to start taking on the arts and pretensions of someone you’re not. Don’t bother. There’s nothing fabulous about a generic. We always pay more for the original.”
503. “Once I began to realize that there were no rules and that my path didn’t have to look like everyone else’s. I relaxed and my whole world opened up.” – G. Brian Benson
504. “Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
505. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” — Og Mandino
506. “Joy comes to us in ordinary moments. We risk missing out when we get too busy chasing down the extraordinary.” – Brené Brown
507. Don’t conceal your identity.
508. “Be bold. If you’re going to make an error, make a doozy, and don’t be afraid to hit the ball.” – Billie Jean King
509. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” — Tyra Banks
510. “We are products of our past. but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” – Rick Warren
511. “When you think positive. good things happen.” – Matt Kemp
512. Above all else, be daring, be bold, be unconventional.
513. “Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” – Jon Acuff
514. And the only thing people regret is that they didn't live boldly enough, that they didn't invest enough heart, didn't love enough.
515. It takes time to find your talent, keep trying and you will find one
516. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.”
517. “I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode.”
518. “Never waste any moment of your life seeking approval or acceptance from people. They are not your creator.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
519. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
520. If you’re gonna be a sheep, be one of a different color.
521. “That is how friendships begin: one person reveals a moment of strangeness. and the other person decides just to listen and not exploit it.” — Meg Wolitzer
522. Something about flowers spark memories. I love these spontaneous bold and beautiful flower connections. Patricia C. Gallagher, The Happy Flower Day Project
523. “It is in collectivities that we find reservoirs of hope and optimism.” - Angela Davis
524. “It’s better to be hated than be irrelevant.” – Codie Sanchez
525. “You cannot shame or belittle people into changing their behaviors.” – Brené Brown
526. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle, The Power Of Now
527. “Anything is better than lies and deceit!”
528. “Everyone has a story or a struggle that will break your heart. And if we’re really paying attention, most people have a story that will bring us to our knees.”
529. Feeling exfoliated in your own skin.
530. Never dull your shine for somebody else. -Tyra Banks
531. “Focus on what you want in your life. not what you don’t want…” – Wayne Dyer
532. “People are going to have to become entrepreneurial; they’re going to have to become their own bosses. The days of working for a corporation, you get a pension after 30 years and health benefits [are] gone.” – Suze Orman
533. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart
534. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” — Winnie the Pooh. A.A. Milne
535. “Sometimes you have to forget what you want to remember what you deserve.”
536. “If you do not have an absolutely clear vision of something, where you can follow the light to the end of the tunnel, then it doesn’t matter whether you’re bold or cowardly, or whether you’re stupid or intelligent. Doesn’t get you anywhere.” – Werner Herzog
537. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – A. A. Milne
538. “I wish I had the confidence of the woman who boldly admits she’s the Miranda of her crew.” —Jessica Biel, actress
539. “Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.” — Baltasar Gracian
540. “She recognized that that is how friendships begin: one person reveals a moment of strangeness. and the other person decides just to listen and not exploit it.”
541. “You were born to stand out. stop trying to fit in.”
542. “You become the co-author of your own misfortunes, the moment you go through life dancing to the tune of family, friends, co-workers, or the community at large. Find your own voice!”―Nicky Verd
543. In my classes I strongly urge students to learn to take risks, to be bold, to let their genius convert that fear into power and brilliance.
544. “A CEO is largely a captain, helping to steer. Small micromovements are critical. One degree off a day will get you lost.” – Codie Sanchez
545. “Everyone has their own life and you too.” – Nitin Namdeo
546. “Be original; don’t be scared of being bold!” – Ed Sheeran
547. “I will say this for you Warrior. you do not lack boldness.”
548. “This life is mine alone. So, I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been." - Glennon Doyle, Untamed
549. “We’re a nation hungry for more joy: Because we’re starving from a lack of gratitude.”
550. Sometimes bravery isn't enough. Sometimes the world requires us to be bold.
551. “Give God your weakness and He’ll give you His strength.”
552. “When someone is properly grounded in life. they shouldn’t have to look outside themselves for approval.” —Epictetus
553. “Focused. Intelligent. Motivated. Oh, and cute.”
554. “We’re all a beautiful. wonderful work in progress….Embrace the process!” ― Nanette Mathews
555. “Own who you are.”
556. “The key is to keep asking. keep probing. keep drilling down. If you activate your natural curiosity. every answer you get may generate new questions. and then new answers. followed by more questions. and so on. in an ever-rising ladder of understanding.” – Joseph Deitch
557. “If you do not respect your own wishes. no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do.” – Vironika Tugaleva
558. “You’re beautiful.”
559. “Black Girls… Don’t be afraid to use your voice. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are just as important as anybody else’s. When you speak, speak with boldness and purpose. Have courage, be confident, and always be true to yourself! Live your life fearlessly! Your voice has GREAT power; don’t be afraid to utilize it when needed. You’re NOT an angry Black woman; you’re a woman who has something important to say. Your voice matters and so do YOU.”
560. “Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.” – Camille Pissarro
561. “Don’t worry that people around you want to be happy and fulfilled. we all want to be. Worry when they want these things at your own expense.”
562. “But before I could say anything. Myers blurted out. ‘I lied. Everything I said at McMillian’s trial was a lie. I’ve lost a lot of sleep and have been in a lot of pain over this. I can’t be quiet any longer.‘”
563. When life hands you a difficult situation where you feel undervalued and disrespected, be bold and brave enough to know your worth.
564. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold, and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
565. “Distance is not for the fearful, it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.”
566. “Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah
567. “Stay in your own lane. Comparison kills creativity and joy.”
568. “Personally I'm always ready to learn. although I do not always like being taught.”
569. “If you are not willing to risk the usual. you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
570. “If you find a path with no obstacles. it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”
571. “Follow that will and that way which experience confirms to be your own.” – Carl Gustav Jung
572. “In her current situation. her family would die if she failed to act. She had to stand by her previous decision and carry out her plan. regardless of the consequences.”
573. “It’s really not your business what others are doing. What matters is what you’re doing.”― Clyde Lee Dennis
574. All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough, just follow your heart and don't let anybody crush your dream.
575. “Don’t sit back in fear and passivity; instead, act in faith and take that bold first step.”
576. “Above all else, be daring, be bold, be unconventional.” — Kevin Rampe
577. “I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.” – Lionel Messi
578. What you give to help others, builds them up enough that they are able to give to others. It's a cycle that can continue on long after you're dead and gone. - Author: John C. Maxwell
579. “If we are bold enough to point out problems, we must be brave enough to try to solve them.” –Robert Alan Silverstein
580. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.”
581. “At the end of the day. we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
582. “Enough means having enough to live. and enough to be happy. and enough to thrive.”
583. Don’t worry about failure. Worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. — Sherman Finesilver
584. “In criticism I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
585. “Conformity is not the amity of the essence of the mind but the limit of the presence of the whole mind.”―Goitsemang Mvula
586. “If you find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
587. “Fortune does favor the bold and you’ll never know what you’re capable of if you don’t try.”
588. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear. but the triumph over it. I felt fear more times than I can remember. but I hid it. a mask of boldness. The brave man is not to he who does not feel afraid. but he who conquers that fear.”
589. “We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” — Oprah Winfrey
590. Always do what you are afraid of doing. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
591. “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.” – Brené Brown
592. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” Queen Latifah
593. “All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough. just follow your heart and don't let anybody crush your dream.”
594. “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure. joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”
595. “Accept who you are; and revel in it.” –Mitch Albom
596. “Imperfection is beauty. madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” -Marilyn Monroe
597. “You think you are a loser just because you haven’t yet won. When you start winning, you will realize that your insinuations were just a figment of your imagination.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
598. “I don’t have to be what nobody else wants me to be and I am not afraid to be what I want to be.”
599. “When someone is properly grounded in life. they shouldn’t have to look outside themselves for approval.” ― Epictetus
600. Choose excitement over the monotonous living.
601. “The beauty of the impostor syndrome is you vacillate between extreme egomania and a complete feeling of: ‘I’m a fraud! Oh God, they’re on to me! I’m a fraud!’. . . just try to ride the egomania when it comes and enjoy it, and then slide through the idea of fraud.” – Tina Fey
602. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” -Oprah Winfrey
603. “Essentially. Louis XIV created exclusivity. If we look at how we live our lives today. many of us are members of clubs or gyms. We search out exclusivity. He created the world of fashion at Versailles.” – George Blagden
604. “Nobody is so miserable as he who longs to be somebody and something other than the person he is in body and mind.” – Angelo Patri
605. “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.”
606. “Focus alone is not enough; putting in the time to commit is also crucial to achieve success.”
607. The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly. —Jim Rohn
608. “There's nothing wrong with being different.”
609. “We are either moving forward or moving backward. There is no such thing as standing still.”― Becky Williamson-Martin
610. ″‘Call. ’ I would say. watching dawn break crimson over the Chesapeake Bay. ‘I hope I have a sky like this the day I get married.’
611. “Three decades ago, in a top story of the century, Americans placed six flags on the Moon. Today we no longer try for new and bold space achievements; instead we celebrate the anniversaries of the past.”
612. “Sometimes you win. sometimes you learn.”
613. “The true mark of a leader is the willingness to stick with a bold course of action — an unconventional business strategy, a unique product-development roadmap, a controversial marketing campaign — even as the rest of the world wonders why you’re not marching in step with the status quo. In other words, real leaders are happy to zig while others zag. They understand that in an era of hyper-competition and non-stop disruption, the only way to stand out from the crowd is to stand for something special.” Bill Taylor
614. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer.