750 Best Change The World Quotes To Inspire You (2023)
1. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” —Nelson Mandela
2. “One of the hardest things to do is get over something. It doesn’t matter if you’re getting over guilt or betrayal. Moving on is never simple. People try to hold on to something and refuse to move on. Once you have been betrayed so badly that your world is shattered, your attitude about life will change. Once you have accepted that change, nothing will hurt you like that again. ” – by Mareez Reyes
3. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
4. “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” – Harold S. Kushner
5. “How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.” —Morgan Freeman
6. “When you get stronger everything in the world gets easier. Change yourself and you’ve changed everything.”―Hunter Post
7. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” —Anonymous
8. “But you’re so busy changing the world. Just one smile can change all of mine.” – Jack Johnson
9. “Transform your world by transforming your internal state. Start by learning to let go of negative self judgment. and replace it with positive and loving thoughts about yourself. Be kind to yourself. and watch your external world change.” — Anita Moorjani
10. People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.
11. “Even a colour-sense is more important, in the development of the individual, than a sense of right and wrong. Aesthetics, in fact, are to Ethics in the sphere of conscious civilisation, what, in the sphere of the external world, sexual is to natural selection. Ethics, like natural selection, make existence possible. Aesthetics, like sexual selection, make life lovely and wonderful, fill it with new forms, and give it progress, and variety and change.”― Oscar Wilde
12. Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
13. I’m going to change the world, but today I’ll just be a mermaid.
14. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
15. “What you must do now is to adapt. The world belongs to those who can change fast.” — Maxime Lagacé
16. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” ― Malala Yousafzai
17. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
18. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”―Margaret Mead
19. “Children don’t ask to be born. It is a choice we make to bring them into this world. That is why we change and rearrange our lives for them.”
20. “Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.”
21. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
22. “I think that we deserve a lot of respect, because you know in the ’60s, they changed a lot. And those teenagers were given respect, because they changed a lot, and they did a lot. We’re givin’ no respect and we have to do a lot, I mean the world—no secret, but the world is in bad shape. So, we have to do a lot of good things. So, I think we deserve a little bit more respect.”
23. “Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing. and don't care if they like it.”―Tina Fey
24. I don’t care if your dad is the Sultan of Brunei. You happened to be born into a privileged family. What you do with that truth is compl