800 Inspirational Courage Quotes: Face Your Fears (2023)
1. “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults. or resolution enough to mend them.” – Benjamin Franklin
2. . . . I have come to see that there's a common denominator among organizations that manage to outcomes successfully: They all have courageous leaders who foster a performance culture. Mario Morino. Leap of Reason
3. “Courage gives us a voice and compassion gives us an ear. Without both, there is no opportunity for empathy and connection.”
4. “Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings. and propel us. on occasion. to greatness.”
5. “Everyone’s afraid of something. Jemma. It doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re alive. It takes real courage to feel that fear and do it anyway.”
6. "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." – Nelson Mandela
7. "When you feel like giving up, like calling it quits, just try one more time- do that little bit more. Encourage yourself, rather than discourage yourself.”
8. Pro tip: Optimism is a key theme in encouraging someone between jobs. After acknowledging the loss or difficulty, pivot your message toward hope for their future.
9. Good Words Of Encouragement For A Sick Friend (Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down)
10. Be bold, be courageous, be your best. — Gabrielle Giffords
11. “Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed.” – Mason Cooley
12. “When we least expect it. life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment. there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.”
13. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
14. “I was once afraid of people saying. “Who does she think she is?” Now I have the courage to stand and say. “This is who I am.” - Oprah Winfrey
15. “I’m passionate about encouraging girls to be confident in their own skin. ” Sadie Sink
16. You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. – Jim Stovall (Click to Tweet!)
17. “Courage is found in unlikely places.”
18. “With honesty of purpose, balance, a respect for tradition, courage, and, above all, a philosophy of life, any young person who embraces the historical profession will find it rich in rewards and durable in satisfaction.” — Samuel E. Morison
19. “Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.” — Dennis Prager
20. Life isn’t always really glamorous and fabulous. It’s about encouraging people to go back to natural beauty.” Zoe Foster Blake
21. Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.
22. “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” – G.K. Chesterton
23. “Yet it is in this whole process of meeting and solving problems that life has its meaning. Problems are the cutting edge that distinguishes between success and failure. Problems call forth our courage and our wisdom; indeed. they create our courage and our wisdom.”