1. “Life shrinks and expands on the proportion of your willingness to take risks and try new things.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
2. “The reason I became successful is because I touched. I touched my community.” —Gary Vaynerchuk, founder of VaynerMedia; co-founder of Resy
3. “When you can figure out what you want to do and what you’re good at, you’ve WON!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. “Social media marketing is a 24/7 job.” Gary Vaynerchuk
5. “In business, the how matters, of course, but the why matters just as much.”
6. “Complaining is a zero return investment.” – Gary Vee
7. “Block out the voices. Except the one inside your heart.”
8. “Tenacity” should never equal “burnout.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
9. Happiness over money.
10. “Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at and focus on the things you’re good at.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
11. “Ideas are nothing. Execution is the game.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
12. “All your ideas may be solid or even good… But you have to Actually EXECUTE on them for them to matter.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
13. I like the game of thinking, whether it’s winning or losing.
14. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far. — Gary Vaynerchuk
15. I love the game, not the trophies that come from winning the game.
16. “Know yourself. Choose the right medium, choose the right topic, create awesome content, and you can make a lot of money being happy. the”
17. “The game is my drug.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
18. Authenticity is only achievable when it’s actually authentic.
19. “Stop Thinking. Stop Pondering, Stop Strategizing, Stop Debating. Go Do.”
20. “We’re not really good at knowing what we want, and we are very quick to say “this sucks”. That’s where opportunity lies.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
21. “Wake up before everybody else and work into the night. Hustle”
22. “If content is King, context is God.”
23. “Provide 51% of the value in a relationship, whether it’s with an employee, a client, or a stranger.”
24. You’ll never know what the alternative would have been. You pick one and you never ever ever even consider to look back.
25. “I don’t need a boat this year, I don’t need a Lambo to put on Instagram, BECAUSE I am building a business.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
26. Being yourself is so much easier 😉 Who you trying to impress?
27. “People don’t want more content, they want more access [to you].”
28. “Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO, VaynerMedia
29. “Soft skills are the emerging super powers of business.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
30. “The only people who accept your excuses are your other loser friends.”
31. “I want people to know their palate is a snowflake. We all like different things. Why should we all have the same taste in wines?” – Gary Vaynerchuk
32. Nobody gives a fuck about your feelings.
33. “The secret of being a good leader is actually CARING!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
34. “Atención ¿Adónde van las miradas?”
35. I’m an Anthropologist.
36. “You’re not lost you’re just early in the process.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
37. “Something that happened yesterday has nothing to do with tomorrow.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
38. “en tus contenidos puedes incluir todo, incluso el proceso de aprendizaje”.”
39. “If you live for the weekends and vacations, your shit is broken.”
40. If you live for weekends and vacations, your shit is broken.
41. “99% of people don’t market in the year that we are actually living in.”
42. “If you fail and people laugh at you, they’re not worth your time. Ignore them.”
43. “The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle.”
44. “The better you learn the psychology and habits of your social media consumers, the better you can tell the right story at the right time.”
45. It’s easy to dream about it… much harder to execute it. Work!
46. “Give value. Give value, Give value. And then ask for the business.” Gary Vaynerchuk
47. “Storytelling is the game. It’s what we all do.”
48. I’ve put my businesses ahead of myself everyday of my life in my career, which is why I built huge businesses.
49. “I work that hard because I’m having fun.“
50. “When it call comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.”
51. “Skills are cheap, passion is priceless.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
52. I don’t give a fuck about what anybody thinks about me, because they don’t know who the fuck I am inside.
53. It’s possible. The question is are you hungry enough and willing to fucking eat shit, or are you soft?
54. Sacrificing for what you want ✅ Suffering for what you want 🚫
55. “Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.”
56. “The reason I’m a good business man is because I play outside the framework.”
57. “My advice to everyone is patience. Your lack of patience is killing you. Things take longer than you think. Deploy patience.”
58. Everybody’s so crippled by decisions, but you’ll never know how the other thing worked out.
59. No matter where you start, how you finish is on you.
60. “No puedes decir que eres un experto hasta que no hayas trabajado lo necesario, y además, eso lo decide el mercado, no tú.”
61. “Stop focusing on dumb shit. Don’t be afraid to break things. Don’t be romantic. Don’t take the time to breathe. Don’t aim for perfect. And whatever you do, keep moving. Reread this a few times . . .”
62. “There is no formula for cool content, other than that you can’t make it if you don’t have a deep understanding of what makes your audience tick and what they’re seeking when they use social media. Creating”
63. “99 percent of the things don't matter.”
64. “You have to do. It's how you learn, it's how you start.”
65. “Publicly, they claim to be thrilled to have the opportunity to engage directly with their customers; privately, they suspect, maybe even fervently hope, that Facebook and its spawn are fads.”
66. “Market like the year you are in.” Gary Vaynerchuk
67. If you’re a CEO and your employees aren’t performing, that’s on you.
68. “Your dreams don’t have to be “big” they have to be yours.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
69. “Focusing on the negative is the quickest way to unhappiness.”
70. When you’re a CEO or an executive, your job is to make decisions. Not sit in a conference room for an hour and 43 minutes to make a judgement call that could’ve been made in 17 minutes.
71. “Patience is the path to your ambitions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
72. “The world doesn't owe you shit”
73. “Being cool has nothing to do with age; it has to do with how solid your identity is.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
74. “Micro-Content + Community Management = Effective Social Media Marketing”
75. “Work Hard In Silence, Let Success Be Your Noise.”
76. “Success is not something that must be deserved or earned. It is more an inherent right—an inherent responsibility. The only qualification for success is that you be you, that you utilize whatever combination of talent you possess to the fullest extent possible.”
77. “Being authentic, and being perceived as such by your audience, relies on your ability to ensure that every decision you make when it comes to your business is rooted in being true to yourself.”
78. “The game for me is not acquisition, it’s lifetime value and the percentage of wallet I get from that person.”
79. “Smart work will never replace hard work, it only supplements it.”
80. “You may not have connections, or an education, or wealth, but with enough passion and sweat, you can make anything happen.”
81. “Know the philosophy, know the details, and ignore everything in the middle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
82. “Vagueness sucks. Lack of drive sucks. Half-assing things sucks. And so does the middle.”
83. Doing the right thing is always the right thing.
84. You can make the greatest cup of coffee, the greatest sneaker, the greatest TV show, or the greatest work of art ever, but if you can’t sell your product you are out of business.”
85. “Ideas are worthless without the execution; execution is pointless without the ideas.”
86. “If there is any level of romance left in this room about your idea, I’d like to suffocate it. Because I think the actual situation is what you actually do with it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
87. “I failed all my classes and that's why I'm winning. In hindsight, the fact that I was considered a failure for the first 18 years of my life has become the foundation of my success.”
88. “If you live for the weekends and vacations, your shit is broken.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
89. “The game is my drug.” Gary Vaynerchuk
90. The market is my mentor.
91. “It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….Work!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
92. “The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.”
93. “Every interaction matters. Every relationship has value.”
94. “Stop whining, start hustling.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
95. “When it all comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
96. “The biggest asset in the world is your mindset.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
97. “Passion is contagious.” Gary Vaynerchuk
98. “I had this whole world of creativity inside of me, but I wasn’t able to use any of it. I felt like I was almost choking on my own creativity because I had to be in a suit and tie and very formal. Everything was black and white, and I needed some color in my life.”
99. Something that happened yesterday, has nothing to do with tomorrow.
100. We have a whole culture that is disproportionately judging the youth that they fucking parented.
101. “Effort is grossly underrated.”
102. “You may not have connections, or an education, or wealth, but with enough passion and sweat, you can make anything happen.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
103. “One out of every five page views in the United States is on Facebook.”
104. “create your blog post and distribute it through TubeMogul (video) or Ping.fm (links) so that your content appears on every social networking platform available. Next,”
105. “Don’t try to act bigger than you are. “Oh, now that I am on the big stage let me make pretend or embellish….” – Gary Vaynerchuk
106. I don’t even respect my losses, I don’t even give them the time to teach me anything. I fuckin look them in the face and say fuck you then keep going.
107. “We’re all in the public eye now, swimming around in a clear glass fish bowl of our own making.”
108. “I don’t need a boat this year, I don’t need a Lambo to put on Instagram, BECAUSE I am building a business.”
109. “But while it’s true that you can’t land a solid right hook if you don’t set up the punch with a series of good jabs, it’s also true that no fight has ever been won on jabs alone. Eventually, you have to take your shot.”
110. “I’m the happiest because I’m doing exactly what I want to do”
111. “The reason I was able to grow my business was that every day, after producing 30 minutes of wine television, I spent 15 hours a day replying to every single person’s e-mail and every single person’s Twitter @ reply.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
112. “Para monetizar tu marca personal y convertirla en negocio a través del uso de las redes de marketing social, necesitas establecer dos pilares: producto y contenido. —Crush It!, Capítulo”
113. “From age 16, I lived and breathed wine. I read every magazine and book about wine.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
114. “It’s not how many followers you have, it’s how many care. It’s not width, it’s depth. It’s not how many impressions you get, it’s how much attention you get.”
115. “Put out quality content every day and engage around it. It”
116. “Every dollar you put back into your business, gives your business the potential to be healthier longterm.”
117. While everybody is hoping and dreaming, I am going to be executing.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
118. “Even if your ambitions are huge, start slow, start small, build gradually, build smart.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
119. “the majority of brands and businesses still haven’t realized the unprecedented insight Facebook gives us into people’s lives and psychology,”
120. “Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household.”
121. “No one makes a million dollars with minimal effort unless they win the lottery.”
122. “true success—financial, personal, and professional—lies above all in loving your family, working hard, and living your passion. In telling your story.”
123. “Wake up before everybody else and work into the night. Hustle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
124. “The incredible brand awareness and bottom-line profits achievable through social media marketing require hustle, heart, sincerity, constant engagement, long-term commitment, and most of all, artful and strategic storytelling.” Gary Vaynerchuk
125. “It’s extremely hard to create a trending hashtag and bring people to you. It’s far better to listen, find out what’s trending, and bring yourself to the people.”
126. “If your organization’s intentions transcend the mere act of selling a product or service, and it is brave enough to expose its heart and soul, people will respond. They will connect. They will like you. They will talk. They will buy.” Gary Vaynerchuk
127. “The social media revolution wrenched the keys ot the cultural kingdom away from pundits and gatekeepers, giving ordinary people a voice.”
128. “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.”
129. “With every e-mail and video and blog post and tweet and status update, we add to the real-time documentary of our lives.”
130. “Ahora bien, esta táctica solamente resuelve el problema de cómo construir tu credibilidad cuando no la tienes, pero no te servirá de nada si tus contenidos son una porquería”
131. “You can market your ass off, but if your product sucks, you’re dead.”
132. “If you call ‘breaking out’, punting anything that was happy, and fun, or easy, and grinding my face off, then yea, I was breaking out.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
133. “I’m grinding when you’re sleeping.” Gary Vaynerchuk Quote
134. “es mucho mejor que te equivoques diez veces y que estés en lo correcto tres, que si nada más intentas hacer algo tres veces y todo te sale bien en las tres ocasiones.”
135. My losses are mine, i’ll deal with them myself. I don’t hear others’ 2 cents because they’re losing plenty on their own.
136. “Jabs are the lightweight pieces of content that benefit your customers by making them laugh, snicker, ponder, play a game, feel appreciated, or escape; right hooks are calls to action that benefit your businesses.”
137. “A toda la gente le conviene construir una marca personal, incluso si no le interesa volverse rica o famosa.”
138. “People are your most important commodity.” Gary Vaynerchuk
139. “Social Media= Business. Period.”
140. “How we cultivate our relationships is often the greatest determinant of the type of life we get to live. Business is no different.”
141. “Pay attention to what people care about, and reverse engineer it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
142. “If you’re not producing content, you don’t exist. It”
143. The amount of people seeing this in their feed on Instagram that don’t believe in what they sell is devastating.
144. “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backwards”
145. “para echar a andar un negocio no tienes que esperar hasta ser un experto o hasta haber diseñado un sitio perfecto o escrito tres publicaciones de blog perfectas. Al contrario.”
146. “Crying about how things should be instead of embracing how things are doesn't do anyone any good.”
147. “So you’re young and hungry and want to rip people’s sculls out of their bodies- but let it come to you.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
148. “Ésta es la razón por la que a menudo se considera que la actividad empresarial es sólo para la gente joven, porque se necesita demasiada energía para hacer despegar una marca personal o un negocio.”
149. “A penguin cannot become a giraffe, so just be the best penguin you can be.”
150. “No importa quién sea o qué tipo de empresa u organización trabaje para,”
151. Entrepreneurship is cool now. And if you’re in this just to flex on instagram, you’re going to lose.
152. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
153. “How bad do you want it?”
154. “There is no sale without the story; no knockout without the setup.”
155. “Complaining is the genuinely the greatest poison of all time.
156. “Being underestimated is the ultimate stimulant.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
157. “Where are the eyeballs going? What are your customers talking about? What are the newest trends in your field? What are the biggest controversies?”
158. “supervivencia. ¿Cómo lograrlo? Creando una marca personal tan fuerte que trascienda plataformas, productos e incluso el tema que te apasiona.”
159. “It’s easy to dream, but much harder to execute it.” Gary Vaynerchuk
160. The brands that can connect with client in a real way will win. — Gary Vaynerchuk
161. “Like, it’s really a little weird now that I think about it. I actually say things that have been said forever. I just don’t actually know the right way to say it. So I came up with my own way to fucking say it. And I think it’s that freshness.”
162. When you do what you love, you’re consistent as fuck.
163. “It’s about having the humility. It’s about not saying no. Even when you’ve made it. You’re never too big.” Gary Vaynerchuk
164. “The best marketing strategy ever: CARE.”
165. Effort is grossly underrated. - Gary Vaynerchuk
166. “You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
167. “Doing was always my best strategy. I built my vision through taking action. One day at a time. The hard work, the hustle and the grind.”
168. “It’s a matter of survival to think beyond your current successes and constantly look for ways to create new ones so that you’re never limited to any one platform or even one topic.”
169. “You can’t put out projects that you don’t use yourself.”
170. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” ―Gary Vaynerchuk
171. “It’s easy to dream about it, but much harder to execute it”
172. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
173. “Autenticidad La intención se reflejará en tu autenticidad.”
174. “I failed all my classes and that’s why I’m winning. In hindsight, the fact that I was considered a failure for the first 18 years of my life has become the foundation of my success.”
175. “Questions to Ask About Your Twitter Content: Is it to the point? Is the hashtag unique and memorable? Is the image attached high quality? Does the voice sound authentic? Will it resonate with the Twitter audience?”
176. “Love the journey… If you don’t love the journey then you will never get through the first quarter.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
177. “But what we call social media is not media, nor is it even a platform. It is a massive cultural shift that has profoundly affected the way society uses the greatest platform ever invented, the Internet.”
178. You’re not gonna know. Choose, live. If it works out great and if it doesn’t adjust.
179. “Success leaves clues.”
180. “Parents raise children for themselves, to look good in the eyes of others, not for the kid. This is the problem that also applies to business.”
181. “Tu confianza en ti mismo está por los suelos y te preocupa que la gente te diga que eres un perdedor si tomas la decisión equivocada, pero tienes que reponerte de eso ya. A mí me encanta cometer errores porque aprendo muchísimo.”
182. “99% of people don’t market in the year that we are actually living in.” Gary Vaynerchuk
183. When you realize how unimportant you are to 99.999999999% of people, their judgment losses weight. They aren’t worried about you, they have their own shit
184. “Perfection doesn’t exist; it’s totally subjective.”
185. “If your work is great, that becomes your reputation, and that becomes the gateway drug to bring business into your sales funnel.”
186. Way too many of you dwell on your losses, it’s holding you back. It’s over, move the fuck on!
187. The ability to not care about anybody else’s opinions is the singular gateway to happiness
188. “It took thirty-eight years before 50 million people gained access to radios. It took television thirteen years to earn an audience that size. It took Instagram a year and a half. With”
189. “Winners don’t have time to judge others.”
190. “I don’t care about anything else except these two things: speed, and native.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
191. “Stop scrolling through your feed right now and work, you’ve been inspired not execute.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
192. “I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwich.”
193. “We’ve never lived in a world where formal education mattered less.”
194. “There is never a bad time to start a business – unless you want to start a mediocre one.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
195. “Effort is grossly underrated.”.png
196. “Tener mil vistas y cien comentarios es mucho mejor que diez mil vistas y un comentario”.”
197. “We love displays and symbols and stuff that quickly and silently tells the world who we are. Better yet, we love visual reminders of who we want to be.”
198. “Developing your personal brand is key to monetizing your passion online.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
199. “You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don’t do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it.” Gary Vaynerchuk
200. “Because nobody else does it! But you can and you should. People love when you take an extra second out of your day to acknowledge them. It’s the equivalent of a nicely written thank-you note, except it takes less time to do and it doesn’t take two days to get to its destination.”
201. “We only get to play this game one time. We have one life.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
202. “We only get to play this game one time. We have one life.”
203. “People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money, you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.”
204. “I try to guilt people to like me, because I gave them so much!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
205. Wanna be happy? Have zero expectations of others.
206. “Sin embargo, esta marca la pude desarrollar porque primero generé contenidos valiosos que hicieron crecer mi influencia.”
207. “Hustle is the most controllable thing to change the outcome of what disappoints you.”
208. “All the best apps, companies, and products have broken the way we live life, transformed how we communicate, and changed our day-to-day. Good products evolve us. You’re”
209. Positivity always wins…Always. – Gary Vaynerchuk
210. You move fast when you don’t pay attention to judgement.
211. “If I could drink only one wine, it would be Champagne.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
212. If you tell everyone you’re going to do something and you change your mind 100 days in, that’s a strength not a weakness.
213. “The more you act like a media company and less like an advertiser, the more you will win.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
214. “I’m just always looking forward. I spend very little time, looking backward” — Gary Vaynerchuk
215. “I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am. Can you say the same? When”
216. “It’s a hell of a lot better to have a purpose behind what you’re doing than not.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
217. “Yo me enfoco más en construir mi propia marca, que en construir las de otros.”
218. “The main mistake most marketers make is to use Twitter primarily as an extension of their blog, a place to push a link to content they have posted elsewhere.”
219. “Word of mouth works now, much more than ever. @-reply every single person.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
220. “Work. That’s how you get it.” Gary Vaynerchuk
221. “If you’re doing a written blog, sign up for Ping.fm. 8.”
222. “If 1 out of 15 of your ideas succeed, that’s better than 99% of your friends who never start a single idea.”
223. Having a global footprint allows your to adjust to different micro scenarios
224. “There is never a bad time to start a business – unless you want to start a mediocre one.”
225. “What worked for me won’t work for you, however, and vice versa. That’s why self-awareness is so vital—you have to be true to yourself at all times.”
226. Kids… want to be happy? Get off your parents payroll, the quicker they stop paying for stuff, the sooner they have no “say”
227. “Legacy is greater than currency.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
228. “And what really matters is a pretty short list: intent, authenticity, passion, patience, speed, work, and attention.”
229. “Bet on your strengths. It’s an underrated business strategy in a world where so many people are obsessed with fixing their weaknesses they give short shrift to the skills they were born with.”
230. “Retention is the game. The game in business is not how many customers you can get, it’s how many you can keep.” Gary Vaynerchuk
231. “I loved the game, waking up at 5am, going to a flea market, buying stuff for 4 bucks, and selling it for 11 bucks. I wasn’t going to buy mansions with my $7 profit, but it was the action.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
232. “Content is king, but context is God. You can put out good content, but if it ignores the context of the platform on which it appears, it can still fall flat.”
233. “It took thirty-eight years before 50 million people gained access to radios. It took television thirteen years to earn an audience that size. It took Instagram a year and a half.” Gary Vaynerchuk
234. “Perfection is the disguise of insecurity.”
235. You don’t defeat hate with hate, you defeat hate with love at scale.
236. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless”
237. Nobody owes you shit.
238. “Stop whining. Start hustling.” – Gary Vee
239. “Relationships are leverage. If you give value to someone else first, you have leverage.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
240. “It was grounded in my belief at the time that a business is only as strong as its closest customer relationships, and that what those customers said about our business beyond our four walls would shape our future. I”
241. “Fear kills growth.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
242. “You don’t want what other people want, so why do you care about what they have?”
243. “You must choose an area where you can win. No, scratch that. Not just win, but absolutely dominate. After all, don’t we have enough mediocre podcasts around?”
244. “The key to great marketing is remembering that even though you’re all about your brand, your customer is not.”
245. “Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household.”– Gary Vee
246. “It’s a game of loving yourself and not judging yourself.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
247. “It’s easy to dream about it, but much harder to execute it”– Gary Vaynerchuk
248. “Si quieres hacerla en grande, cuando comienzas, no hay tiempo para descansar. No hay tiempo para ver videos en YouTube, ni para pasar el rato a gusto en el salón de descanso ni para tomarse hora y media para comer.”
249. “I am grinding while your sleeping. ” – Gary Vaynerchuk
250. Nothing else really matters.”
251. “When you give and you have expectations - you're a manipulator. Not a giver.”
252. “A great storyteller is keenly attuned to his audience; he knows when to slow down for maximum suspense and when to speed up for comic effect.”
253. We lack patience, which leads to shit behavior because you’re looking for a quick score.
254. “Saying hello doesn’t have an ROI it’s about building relationships.” Gary Vaynerchuk
255. “Don’t ever let your circumstances determine your outcome. You are bigger and better than that. You can always control your own destiny. Use what you’ve got, find what you don’t, and make your dreams come true.”
256. Once you realize that nobody gives a fuck, shit gets real interesting.
257. I don’t want your money, I want your admiration.
258. “On Facebook, the definition of great content is not the content that makes the most sales, but the content that people most want to share with others. Unfortunately”
259. “Ser novato no tiene nada de malo, pero manipular a la gente sí es incorrecto.”
260. You’re not lazy, you just don’t love what you do.
261. Nobody likes transition when it costs them money, the problem is the market doesn’t care about you.
262. “I think the biggest reason my quotes work is because of my lack of education,” says Gary. “I was so under-read and I lived in such a fucking cocoon for the first 34 years of my life, which was my family, my side business as a kid, and then my family business.”
263. “Give value. Give value, Give value. And then ask for business.” Gary Vaynerchuk
264. “You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!”
265. “We only get to play this game one time…one life.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
266. “The 99% that achieve are willing to sacrifice, be persistent and put in disproportionate work, and think in 50 year terms not 50 day terms.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
267. “When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.”
268. “Company culture is a religion, not a sermon.”
269. “Even the dullest introvert has pizzazz when talking about something he is passionate about,”
270. Happiness over flashiness – stop the confusion.
271. “The Internet is the middle man.”
272. “It’s easy to dream about it…much harder to execute it. Work!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
273. “Time – the one asset none of us are ever going to get more of.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
274. “The reason why so many people fail, is because they are worried about what other people think of them.”
275. “Different platforms allow you to highlight different aspects of your brand identity, and each jab you make can tell a different part of your story.”
276. If you’re good enough, no one is stopping you.
277. “It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….Work!”.png
278. “If you want to live a 1% life, you have to do 1% things.”
279. “People sometimes push against me not having mentors or not listening to others, it’s because they don’t realize I don’t even listen to myself, I let the market decide, which allows me to live fast, free and allow results and truth teach me not ideology and posturing.”
280. “99% of what we deal every day in business doesn’t matter. If you religiously follow the few core business philosophies that mean the most to you, everything else will naturally fall into place.”
281. “Figure out who you are, optimize who you are, but never apologize for who you are…ever.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
282. “Give value. Give value. Give value. Then ask for business.” Gary Vaynerchuk
283. “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backwards” – Gary Vaynerchuk
284. “It’s time we realize that soft skills like kindness, accountability, self-awareness, and empathy are actually the alpha skills.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
285. “I think the North Star has to be truth. It’s quite simple: If you do not know what the truth or not truth is within your body within your own self, then there is nothing that I can do or you can do to help others.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
286. “Today’s perfect right hooks always include three characteristics: They make the call to action simple and easy to understand. They are perfectly crafted for mobile, as well as all digital devices. They respect the nuances of the social network for which you are making the content.”
287. “Having something good happen, (to you/for you) doesn’t trigger something bad to happen.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
288. Google is your mother.
289. “Share three characteristics: A commitment to service A desire to provide value A love of teaching.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
290. “This is such an important part of being an entrepreneur, and I think that the most important part is… seeing the glass half-full. You have to look at the upside.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
291. “I am grinding while your sleeping.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
292. Drink $50 coffee if you are happy and don’t complain, but if you’re crying, check your bills!
293. “You are not patient enough. Your lack of patience is killing you and your need of things is killing you.”
294. “When you’re hustling, hustle with all you’ve got. When you’re sick, stop. Let it happen. Your body is trying to tell you something. Listen to it.”
295. “Para colmo, al mismo tiempo perderás credibilidad con el fragmento superior de clientes que necesitarás más adelante para desarrollar y sostener tu negocio.”
296. “This business has to be your entire life, or it will die. I”
297. “You grow through consistency.”
298. “On Facebook, the definition of great content is not the content that makes the most sales, but the content that people most want to share with others.” Gary Vaynerchuk
299. “papel de intermediario ahora lo ocupa internet, e internet no puede impedirte que des a conocer tu trabajo. Sube tus contenidos y ve qué dice el mercado al respecto, si no le gustan a nadie, bájalos o sólo mantenlos como referencia histórica.”
300. “Being the bigger person in every situation, every time, always, is the ultimate leverage and the zone you should dream to be in.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
301. “Relationships are leverage. If you give value to someone else first, you have leverage.”
302. “If you don’t love the process of what you’re up to, you’ve already lost.”
303. “Just the doing is actually more efficient than the thinking about it.”
304. “Don’t ever let your circumstances determine your outcome. You are bigger and better than that. You can always control your own destiny. Use what you’ve got, find what you don’t, and make your dreams come true.” Gary Vaynerchuk
305. “Don’t let anyone talk you out of your own dreams, they don’t know you!” – Gary Vee
306. “Recognize that you have a much bigger chance and a better opportunity than your parents did to build a business around your passion and don’t take that for granted.” Gary Vaynerchuk
307. “Encuentra el nicho en donde eres bueno y sigue la corriente, síguela hasta que puedas empezar a expandirte poco a poco”
308. “No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.”
309. “The truth is that finding happiness in what you do every day is so imperative”
310. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” Gary Vaynerchuk
311. “pero lo que más me sorprende es que entendí que no se trata de cuánto sabes, sino de cuánto te importan los otros y la atención que le pongas a todo.”
312. The interesting thing though for that 80% that are looking for it, is 98% of them won’t do anything about it. That is what’s interesting to me.
313. You’re in control of everything, Every Fucking Thing. Your parents, husband, wife, boy, girl, sister, grandmother suck? Are negative? Limit those fuckers! Limit those fuckers!!!!!
314. “Take away a young person’s tech and you’ve taken away her lifeline to everything that matters to her.”
315. “When you understand how unimportant business is in the grand scheme of your life, you can get better at it.”
316. “I pride myself in listening. When you have people paying attention to you, your biggest job is to listen to what they want. Deliver what your community wants.” Gary Vaynerchuk
317. “Developing your personal brand is key to monetizing your passion online.”
318. “Information is cheap and plentiful; information wrapped in a story, however, is special.”
319. “It’s not about how much you sleep. It’s what you do while you’re awake.”
320. “What’s the ROI of your Mom?”
321. If you do hire that person to do all of the defense shit, it lets you go on the offense and your growth accelerates even greater than your cost.
322. “It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….Work!”
323. “Retention is the game. The game in business is not how many customers you can get, it’s how many you can keep.”
324. Instead of reading chapters 1, 2 and 3 start writing 4, 5, and 6.
325. I go on stage because I’m on operator, not a commentator.
326. “When I looked closer, I’d see that they were still playing golf or tweeting about the previous night’s Walking Dead episode. Let me make this as clear as I can: When you first start out, there is no time for leisure—if you want to crush it. There is no time for YouTube”
327. “Developing your personal brand is the same thing as living and breathing your résumé”
328. Makes me actually laugh how many people think kindness is a weakness… its the ultimate strength.
329. “Brand storytelling is not about pushing advertising, it’s about bringing value.” Gary Vaynerchuk
330. I’m never off.
331. “Negativity always wins the short game, but positivity wins the long game.” Gary Vaynerchuk
332. “I look at only two things when angel investing. Are you solving an important problem? Do you care about the end users?” Gary Vaynerchuk
333. Humans find what they’re looking for on social media. If you’re looking for a fight and negativity, you’re gonna find it. If you’re looking for happiness and positivity, you’re gonna find it at scale
334. “Your story isn’t powerful enough if all it does is lead the horse to water; it has to inspire the horse to drink, too.”
335. “Restrictions are a powerful thing. Although we often chafe at the limitations imposed by our marketing platforms, those limitations often bring out our storytelling creativity. That’s why we should all be paying close attention to Vine, the six-second looping-video platform”
336. I speak only to the converted, and you should do the same.”
337. Admiration is a lot more exciting than a couple extra 0s in your bank account.
338. “Hustle is the most important word ever.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
339. “Pour your heart and soul into your business. People will notice.”
340. “Twitter is a marketer’s dream come true because it allows you to initiate a relationship with your customer.”
341. “The more content I put out, the more luck I have.” Gary Vaynerchuk
342. “Stop whining. Start hustling.” Gary Vaynerchuk
343. “Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far”
344. “Stop focusing on dumb stuff.” Gary Vaynerchuk
345. “It’s VALUE: It comes down to how much value you can bring to the audience.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
346. “If some people used half the energy they use in judging others on looking at themselves and how to be better, the world would be a far better place.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
347. “If you’re apologizing for who you are, maybe it’s because you realize you’re doing certain things that aren’t good, and maybe you should change that.”
348. “te despiertas ansioso por compartir y crear algo porque crees que el mundo lo disfrutará y no porque supones que eso es lo que necesitas para convertirte en celebridad de Instagram,”
349. “When it comes to professional opportunities, this is the best time to be alive in the history of humankind.”
350. “I spent all my time in the clouds or the dirt and that is why I think I’m successful.”
351. “The amount of money you make is wildly correlated to the amount of anxiety and stress you’re able to carry.”
352. “You're either gonna define yourself, for yourself, or you're gonna let somebody else define you.”
353. “You’re like tourists in Oslo who haven’t bothered to study a word of Norwegian. How can you expect anyone to care what you have to say?”
354. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” Gary Vaynerchuk
355. “Personal branding may not be an elementary school Career Day staple yet, but kids today know that making videos on YouTube, posting on Instagram, tweeting 280 characters, and snapping on Snapchat is a valid career path and that for some it can even bring fame and fortune. They”
356. “I attract a crowd, not because I’m an extrovert or I’m over the top or I’m oozing with charisma. It’s because I care.”
357. “What’s the ROI of a piano? To me, it’s zero. For Billy Joel and Elton John, it has been substantial.”
358. Supply and demand is undefeated.
359. “I’m not afraid to call a wine that tastes like Skittles or green peppers mixed with orange marmalade. I’ll say, ‘It tastes like chicken.’ I mean, that’s not what people think of when they think of wine, but that’s what it tastes like to me and it hits home.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
360. “Complaining is unattractive.” Gary Vaynerchuk
361. “There’s no reason in 2014, to do shit you hate. NONE.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
362. “I’m grinding when you’re sleeping.” Gary Vaynerchuk
363. “Before you invest in yourself, you have to invest in your long-term future.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
364. “Too many people are scared to share their visions and thoughts in public or even in board-rooms. Having a strong vision is important for your personal brand. Don’t be afraid to say what you think. Ever. That said, don’t forget to listen, either.”
365. I’m educating… and my tuition is free.
366. Blaming ——-> easy
367. Be aggressively kind! If you are really happy inside – share that shit. Cause the angry are better at expressing it and it’s time we change that ❤️💛💙
368. “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backwards.”
369. “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” Gary Vaynerchuk
370. “You must choose an area where you can win. No, scratch that. Not just win, but absolutely dominate. After all, don’t we have enough mediocre podcasts around?” Gary Vaynerchuk
371. “Bet on your strengths.”
372. “It’s easy to dream, but much harder to execute it.” Gary Vaynerchuk Quote
373. “People who don’t fear failure do things.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
374. “Business is a marathon, and most of society thinks it’s a sprint.”
375. “There’s no reason to do things you hate. None.” Gary Vaynerchuk
376. “You can market your ass off, but if your product sucks, you’re dead.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
377. I don’t require my employees to live the same framework I live in terms of work ethic – it’s not their business.
378. “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
379. Doing always beats thinking, the end.
380. “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.”– Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
381. “not made for you. You’re an old white guy in”
382. I lack entitlement. It’s my strength
383. “Quality is a tremendous filter. Cream always rises, my friends, no matter how many cups of coffee you pour.”
384. “If you’re not putting relevant content in relevant places, you don’t exist.” Gary Vaynerchuk
385. “I’m just always looking forward. I spend very little time, looking backward”
386. I don’t want the money, I want the freedom.
387. “Creative people can be creative anywhere, and the most creative people do it where no one else has tried before.”
388. “Creating skillful native content has little to do with selling and a lot to do with skillful storytelling.”
389. “It took thirty-eight years before 50 million people gained access to radios. It took television thirteen years to earn an audience that size. It took Instagram a year and a half.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
390. “Do what makes you happy. Keep it simple. Do the research. Work hard. Look ahead.”
391. “People are crippled by perfection. I just keep moving forward.” Gary Vaynerchuk
392. “skills are cheap, passion is priceless.”
393. “Stop hanging around people who don’t want to win.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
394. “Investiga cuáles son las mejores plataformas para mostrar tu verdadero yo, tu oficio, tu gozo y tu amor por lo que haces.”
395. “People are your most important commodity.”
396. Put In The Work
397. “Building and sustaining community is a never-ending part of doing business.”
398. “You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don’t do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
399. “I am the happiest because I am doing exactly what I want to do.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
400. “Content is king, but context is God.” Gary Vaynerchuk
401. “Forget yesterday. Last week. Last month. That girl, that boy. That boss. That time…let’s go.”
402. “If you live for the weekends and vacations, your shit is broken.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
403. “I am desperate to be the person who provides the most value for free.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
404. “The longer you can be patient about your success the sooner it will actually come.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
405. “Work. That’s how you get it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
406. Everyone still values their time or they’re so insecure about other people judging their decision that they don’t fucking make.
407. “Word of mouth works now, much more than ever. @-reply every single person.”
408. “your number-one job is to tell your story to the consumer wherever they are, and preferably at the moment they are deciding to make a purchase.”
409. “I like winning; I hope you do too!”
410. “Passion is contagious.”
411. “We are in control of the one asset that we all give the most f#%ks about, and that is time.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
412. Nobody wants to make the sacrifices, they only want the upside of entrepreneurship.
413. “Dubai is a safe place, and I never came across anything to worry about.”
414. “I’m blown away by people celebrating the end of the week like the weekend is your escape from the week, like your weekend is your reality.”
415. The ability to not care about anybody else’s opinions is the singular gateway to happiness.
416. “Never be romantic about how you make your money. Try”
417. “The incredible brand awareness and bottom-line profits achievable through social media marketing require hustle, heart, sincerity, constant engagement, long-term commitment, and most of all, artful and strategic storytelling.”
418. “When is all comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.” Gary Vaynerchuk
419. “You just have to make the choice to actually do it. I am so tired of excuses. Why not try something new? Be optimistic, exhibit patience, shut your mouth, and execute.”
420. “Hustle is the most important word ever.” Gary Vaynerchuk
421. “true success—financial, personal, and professional—lies above all in loving your family, working hard, and living your passion. In telling your story. In authenticity, hustle, and patience. In caring fiercely about the big and the small stuff. In valuing legacy over currency.”
422. “Ideas are worthless without execution, and execution is pointless without ideas.” Gary Vaynerchuk
423. People want to succeed fast because they want to prove something to somebody else. That’s what makes them vulnerable.
424. “Positivity always wins… Always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
425. Save money ! $ it’s a good idea
426. “The truth is that finding happiness in what you do every day is so imperative.”
427. “If you live for the weekends and vacations, your life is broken.” Gary Vaynerchuk
428. “If your organization’s intentions transcend the mere act of selling a product or service, and it is brave enough to expose its heart and soul, people will respond. They will connect and will like you. They will talk and will buy.”
429. If you religiously follow the few core business philosophies that mean the most to you, everything else will naturally fall into place.”
430. “Work hard, work smart, be patient.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
431. “I love the game, I respect everybody, even our competitors and people that don’t believe in us, but I want to win. I want to win more than anything.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
432. “Necesitas estar constantemente en el modo “activo”. Ya te veo allá en casa pensando demasiado tus contenidos y agonizando al tomar decisiones porque te toma siglos decidirte.”
433. “Don’t ever let failures register.”
434. “Quiero que recibas la información más actualizada sobre cómo aprovechar al máximo las plataformas de internet para construir una marca personal fuerte y duradera.”
435. If you’re complaining, you have to check your receipts.
436. You can do everything wrong for the next 10 years of your life and still be young as fuck.
437. “Muchos se preocupan, pero no lo suficiente por las cosas que de verdad deberían importar a pesar de que la lista es muy corta: propósito, autenticidad, pasión, paciencia, velocidad, trabajo y atención.”
438. “If your organization’s intentions transcend the mere act of selling a product or service, and it is brave enough to expose its heart and soul, people will respond. They will connect. They will like you. They will talk. They will buy.”
439. “as long as you’re working for someone else you will never be living entirely true to yourself and your passion.”
440. “The moment you stop blaming other people is the moment you take your power back.”
441. “There has never been a better time in the history of time than right now to start a business.”
442. “Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household.” Gary Vaynerchuk
443. Fuck everything.
444. “Tap water is poison.”
445. “It pisses me off how many people contact me and say how lucky I am ‘Oh Gary, you’re so lucky’…and I just want to sit there and be like ‘Thanks for thinking I’m lucky but remember that time when we were 21 and you were at the Jersey shore with hot chicks? I was working my ass off…”
446. “No one makes a million dollars with minimal effort unless they win the lottery.” Gary Vaynerchuk
447. “Usa las plataformas de las redes sociales de hoy para desarrollar tu marca y extender tu influencia; así construirás un negocio que podría seguir creciendo incluso si no vuelves a tocar jamás un panal en tu vida.”
448. “Legacy is greater than currency.”.png
449. Shit changes …. get used to it.
450. “As long as the person that “loses the most” is self-aware (they will eventually win)… self-awareness is the ultimate in our society right now….”- Gary Vaynerchuk
451. Hoping today is a day you get an insight on yourself and it leads to more happiness.
452. “There no longer has to be a difference between who you are and what you do.” ― Gary Vaynerchuk
453. “Cash. It is the oxygen of your business.”
454. Nothing that’s happened in the past is holding you back from the future.
455. “Passion is contagioius.”
456. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
457. “Before you invest in yourself, you have to invest in your long-term future.”
458. For Billy Joel and Elton John, it has been substantial.”
459. “empresario exitoso es el que aplica suficiente energía para mover la palanca y ejecuta sus acciones de tal forma que el trabajo no se desperdicie.”
460. “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
461. “People respond to effort.” Gary Vaynerchuk
462. “Yo llegué adonde estoy porque rompí la primera regla del capitalismo, y es que a mí jamás me ha importado el dinero. Lo que sí me importa muchísimo, a un punto casi obsesivo, es mi legado.”
463. Everyone else sucks too, they might just be better at faking it than you.
464. “If you live for weekends or vacations, your shit is broken.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
465. “Trabajo A lo largo de los años he analizado el trabajo de personas que, a primera vista, estaban haciendo todo bien.”
466. “Self-awareness, Work ethic, being driven by something bigger- for me, it’s gratitude.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, (On getting on -track to success)
467. Want to be happy? Have zero expectations of others.
468. “The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle.” Gary Vaynerchuk
469. “The number one advice I have, is communicate, learn how to communicate.”- Gary Vaynerchuk
470. Slow down the macro (you got time in life)…speed up the micro (get more done daily).
471. “your profits should funnel right back into your research, your content, and your staff should you have any. The sooner you start cashing in, the shorter window you have in which to cement your success.”
472. Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household. — Gary Vaynerchuk
473. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.”
474. “You should’ve gone to VaynerMedia and rose like the phoenix. But then, you had to go to Virginia on business and got hit by a car and you died at 31. That’s life.”
475. “Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Falling, But In Rising Every Time We Fall.”
476. I love losing, believe it or not, because that means i deserved it.
477. “If you want to be an anomaly, you gotta act like one.”
478. “If people spent as much time working on their craft as they did convincing people where they are going, they’d be much further along.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
479. Want to prove something? Prove that you are enjoying the process of figuring yourself out and chasing your current ambitions and curiosities.
480. “Good creatives love their art, but great creatives who work in business love to use their art to sell.”
481. “I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.”
482. “No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.” Gary Vaynerchuk
483. “People will watch a 4-hour movie, if it’s great….and they will get out of a 6 second Vine, 2 seconds in, if it sucks.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
484. The problem is 98% of people are sitting on 50/50 their whole fuckin life, which means they’re 0/0.
485. “social media portfolio.”
486. When you find something you like and you’re good at it, life is a lot better than when you only chase money or dwell that the system is against you.
487. “The Skinny Confidential, no lo mencioné ni una sola vez sino hasta que estuvo hecho. Porque a mí lo que me gusta es mostrar las cosas.”
488. “It’s simple. Be a good person and good things happen.”
489. “You should think of YouTube as a Search Engine.”
490. Give me kind as fuck and “B” skills over Complete asshole with “A+” skills. How you interact with the other boys and girls matters the most!
491. “If you’re not 100 percent happy with your life today, it is never a waste of time to try something that could get you there.”
492. “Para empezar, yo aprendo observando, no haciendo algo ni leyendo.”
493. Never, ever be at the mercy of somebody else.
494. “We’re living through a time where self-awareness is not being deployed enough, because people are chasing a narrative… Like what are YOU good at?” – Gary Vaynerchuk
495. “‘Winning’ is not defined by me or your parents or even the market…it’s defined by you.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
496. Roll up to that cute girl in the bar and ask her out. Roll up on that good looking dude and take him out for coffee. Roll up on your business idea and make it happen. Because being 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and having regrets that you didn’t swing the bat is the worst regret of them all.
497. Anger and retaliation is never the reaction to venom. Never.
498. By the age of 7, 80% of my activities outside were business.
499. If you 100% enjoy the chaos and the unknown, you’re an entrepreneur.
500. “Give value. Give value, Give value. And then ask for business.”
501. The difference between a great CEO and one who isn’t is that one understands they’re a “parent”, while the other thinks they’re a “babysitter.”
502. Doing always beats thinking, the end
503. “adding a social layer to any platform immediately increases its effectiveness.”
504. If you think about business like a computer, culture is the operating system. Everything else is an “app.” Finance is an app. Creative is an app. Strategy is an app. But culture is the operating system.
505. I’m such an animal of the market, that’s what makes me so adaptable.
506. “Make every decision based on your last years of life instead of your next 10.”
507. “It’s easy to dream about it… Much harder to execute it… Work!” – Gary Vee
508. “It’s what you don’t do that will screw with you later on.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
509. “Best wine if you’re stranded on a deserted island? 1982 Salon Champagne.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
510. I’m educating… and my tuition is free
511. “A great leader eliminates fear, a terrible leader weaponizes fear.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
512. I suck at selling, I’m great I’m talking about the things I care about.
513. “The only differentiator in the game is your passion and your hustle.”
514. “There’s not a single winner on the earth that took it easy."
515. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life…Do that.” – Gary Vee
516. “Content is king, but context is God.”
517. “Una publicación de Facebook tendrá más impacto si es algo más que un texto recortado y pegado de tu blog o que un video de diez minutos que en realidad deberías estar impulsando en YouTube.”
518. “Paciencia Resulta interesante que la pasión y la paciencia vayan de la mano.”
519. “There has never been a better time, in the history of time, than right now to start a business.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
520. “Innovation isn’t a tactic. It’s a religion.”
521. “Always shoot for the moon. Even if you don’t hit the bulls-eye, you’ll at least get 80 percent.”
522. When you’re grateful, you see full cups!
523. “It’s not what you’re saying, it’s what you’re doing.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
524. “When it call comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
525. “People are your most important commodity.”.png
526. “I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am. Can you say the same? When” – Gary Vaynerchuk
527. “Tener tu propio negocio suena de verdad muy atemorizante y, en realidad, es mucha responsabilidad, pero Gary decía: ‘¿Qué es lo peor que puede pasar? Arriésgate. El mercado te dirá si tienes lo necesario o no’ ”.”
528. “Do you know how unhappy they must be to spend their time spitting hate?”
529. You’re gonna die, do something about it.
530. “My kids’ generation may be the last generation that holds university to such high esteem.”
531. People aren’t willing to sacrifice for what they want
532. “Like great boxers, great storytellers are observant and self-aware. A great storyteller is keenly attuned to his audience;”
533. “People respond to effort.”
534. “If you’re not putting relevant content in relevant places, you don’t exist.”
535. “See all that is good, be grateful for what you have. Happiness comes from perspective, not outside forces.”
536. “You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don’t do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it.”
537. “Perfection is just another word for insecurity.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
538. Take action and believe in yourself. Dreams do come true.
539. “Complaining is unattractive.”– Gary Vaynerchuk
540. “When it comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.”
541. “The word-of-mouth power in one interested person has unbelievable reach.”
542. “Find the five people who are closest to you in the world, spend a week, not 5 minutes, making them feel safe for the question you’re about to ask them, which is: Tell me what I am good at, and tell me what I am bad at.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
543. “Gary Vee” has, over the last eight years, grown in popularity in the up-and-coming world of motivation and entrepreneurship.
544. “I love people, and the hustle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
545. “People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money, your’e going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
546. “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.”
547. “The Secret of Success Is To Triple Your Rate of Failure.”
548. Giving more than you take is an incredible way to get.
549. What you do after you create your content is what truly counts. — Gary Vaynerchuk
550. “Pasión Conozco mucha gente que tiene un empleo que le deja carretadas de dinero, y aun así no es feliz.”
551. “Time – the one asset none of us are ever gonna get more of.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
552. “When it comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
553. “Stop hanging around people who don’t want to win.” Gary Vaynerchuk
554. “I don’t think my ideas are worth sh*t until they’re executed”
555. “There's no reason to do shit you hate. None.”
556. My great passion is to redefine what success looks like, and turn it from something that’s focused entirely on money, to happiness and feeling “light” inside.
557. I’m too grounded in practicality to be a talker. I would be embarrassed to talk and not execute.
558. It makes no sense why people think that at 18, 22, 30, that they have to have their life figured out when “figuring everything out” is a forever game.
559. If you’re so happy, then start putting happiness out into the universe.
560. “If you have ambition, your actions have to match that, and too many people are just like not putting in the work.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
561. Everyone is trying to prove something with final results or showing they bought something.
562. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far. - Gary Vaynerchuk
563. “Legacy is greater than currency.”
564. Be kind! ♥️
565. “Social media is like crack: immediately gratifying and hugely addictive.”
566. “Ideas are only as good as the execution.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
567. “You gotta deploy patience and you gotta love the process. I’m addicted to the process of the battle scars, the setbacks. I don’t give a fuck about the end goal, I care the process, the enjoyment of doing it.”
568. Your focus on hating yesterday is killing your opportunity to love tomorrow.
569. “Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far” – Gary Vaynerchuk
570. “While everybody is hoping and dreaming, I am going to be executing.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
571. “Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at, and focus on the things you’re good at.”
572. “When you put happiness over money, stock shares, and public admiration, your day-to-day work becomes sustainable over the long haul.”
573. “While companies were getting comfy cozy with the idea of being on social media platforms, social media transcended those platforms, and few businesses have followed.”
574. Don’t create “fake environments” for your kids. They’ll fall hard later in life.