850 Must-Read Genuine People Quotes To Inspire You To Be One
1. “When you see the genuine, you don't deal with the fakes anymore.” ― Nima Davani
2. “In the end. hurting a good person will only hurt you more when you realize not many genuine people exist. You just took a major loss.” – Luis Garcia
3. “Be authentic. Be genuine. Be real. Be yourself.” – Tai Sheridan
4. “A smile is so beautiful, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” – Mandy Moore
5. “Genuine people don’t come around too often. If you find somebody real enough to stay true. keep them close.”
6. “To desire and expect nothing for oneself and to have profound sympathy for others is genuine holiness.” Ivan Turgenev
7. I think that my strong determination for justice comes from the very strong, dynamic personality of my father. I have rarely ever met a person more fearless and courageous than my father. The thing that I admire most about my dad is his genuine Christian character. He is a man of real integrity, deeply committed to moral and ethical principles. He is conscientious in all of his undertakings. If I had a problem, I could always call Daddy.
8. “Like a Columbus of the heart, mind and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me, in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
9. “What determines our brotherhood is what that man is by reason of Christ. Our community with one another consists solely in what Christ has done to both of us. This is true not merely at the beginning, as though in the course of time something else were to be added to our community; it remains so for all the future and to all eternity. I have community with others and I shall continue to have it only through Jesus Christ. The more genuine and the deeper our community becomes, the more will everything else between us recede, the more clearly and purely will Jesus Christ and his work become the one and only thing that is vital between us. We have one another only through Christ, but through Christ we do have one another, wholly, for eternity.”
10. “The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.” – Martin Luther King Jr
11. Be your own biggest fan. Love yourself and give yourself the things that you need.
12. A straightforward way to show buyers that you genuinely like them is to identify something about them that you sincerely appreciate. – David Hoffeld
13. If you focus your life on giving and spreading love, then life will undeniably give back love to you. People who constantly spread genuine love are always rewarded. Even if they are not, they have a clear conscious that they had an impact of the world.