425 Best Ghosting Quotes: Make Sense Of It, Deal With It
1. “All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.” -- Mae West
2. “We can tolerate our true enemies, but not the backstabbers and betrayers.” – Sanji Paul Arvind
3. You're a tough cookie.
4. ”An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake.” – Zero Dean
5. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. -- Mark Twain
6. I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
7. “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you.”
8. “It’s bad enough when you are betrayed by an enemy, but it is infinite times more painful when this betrayal is perpetrated by a loved one.”– Unknown
9. “A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.” — Benjamin Franklin
10. “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.”
11. You shouldn't have to try hard, honey.
12. “I have never known a more vulgar expression of betrayal and deceit.” — Lucien Bouchard
13. If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors. -- Unknown
14. ”One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again.” – Mareez Reyes
15. ”Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
16. “You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.”
17. “You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t.” – Caleb Carr
18. A wise woman once said, ‘f*ck this shit,’ and she lived happily ever after.
19. “Haven’t heard from you in a long time, which is a bummer. For me, this has run its course.”
20. “Some people don’t realize what they have until it’s gone, but that does not always mean they are supposed to get it back.” — Stephan Labossiere
21. I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter, and too hot for you.
22. “You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.” — Tablo
23. “You dump trash. You dump yard waste and old ripped couches that smell like body odor and forgetfulness. You dump cigarette butts and banana peels, and hazardous waste. But people?” ― Autumn Doughton, I’ll Be Here
24. “If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.”
25. “She hated that she was still so desperate for a glimpse of him, but it had been this way for years.”