973 Best King Attitude And King Status Quotes (2023)
1. Do not pray to have an easy life. Pray to have the strength to overcome a difficult one.
2. I won’t let bad people discourage me from being good.
3. “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” – Lao Tzu
4. You can make the same mistake twice because the second time it’s not a mistake. It’s a choice
5. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
6. I’m working on myself, for myself, by myself.
7. Most people you trust talks shit about you.
8. Treat me like a game and I’ll be the best player, winner and your coach all in one.
9. If life gives you lemons, add vodka and have a party.
10. You’re the king of your own land. Facing mountains you cannot move, standing tall and taking charge.
11. We shall match your capacity to inflict suffering by our capacity to endure suffering. We will meet your physical force with soul force. Do to us what you will. And we shall continue to love you.
12. I am not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
13. “The best protection any woman can have is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
14. “What makes you different or weird – that’s your strength.”- Meryl Streep
15. I Have Been Fighting Since I Was A Child I’m Not A Survivor I’m A Warrior.
16. Love it or hate it, learning to be an adult is inevitable.
17. Stuck Between IDK, IDC, And IDGAF.
18. “A lie cannot live.”
19. Attitude Status for Whatsapp
20. “Elvis may be the King of Rock and Roll, but I am the Queen.” — Little Richard
21. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
22. “An optimist is the human personification of spring.” – Susan J. Bissonette
23. I’m not a second option, you either choose me or you lose me.
24. “You are a queen. So walk in your royalty.”― Angel Moreira
25. The lion does not need the whole world to fear him, only those nearest where he roams. ~A. J. Darkholmelion captions
26. “If a man does not treat you like a princess during courtship, he will not treat you like a queen during marriage.” – Matshona Dhliwayo