750 Inspirational Life Changing Quotes To Motivate You (2023)
1. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” –Gerald Good
2. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.”
3. What we need more than anything, Amy, is each other. I need you, baby. I need you alive and well, in my bed and in my life. The idea of losing you is torture, but I know you aren't my property. You're the woman who changed me in ways I don't even fully understand. - Author: Lisa Renee Jones
4. “One shoe can change your life.”
5. “As you navigate through the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and other people’s ideas are often better than your own. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”
6. "If we choose a positive, loving attitude that honors all life and embrace the changes as much as possible, things won’t be quite as difficult.” — Richard L. Haight
7. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” — Jackie Chan
8. Truly think about your life and if you are living the life you want to be living. Are you happy and satisfied with what you are doing? Or are you just going through the motions of life? If you are not happy, then change it.
9. It’s easy to reflect on the past and get stuck on what you should have done differently. Sure, there are constructive lessons to be taken from past failures. However, hyper-focusing on what you wish you could have changed can lead to unhelpful negative thought patterns. You may think “Had I never tried heroin, I wouldn’t have gotten addicted”. Or “If I had gotten sober ten years ago, my life wouldn’t be such a mess”. Sure, that’s a possibility, but this way of thinking causes unproductive shame spirals, paralyzing us from taking action now. Although we can’t change the past, we do have a say in what our futures will look like. Focusing on what you haven’t done will only draw you away from accomplishing new things. Don’t let your past stop you from getting help today. There is no better time than now to invest in a better future. Contact a treatment center to learn more about recovery options.
10. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”
11. Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life. Meir Liraz, How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills
12. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” -Barack Obama, president
13. This wonderful quote from Emerson touches on a line of negative thinking that prevents many alcoholics and addicts from seeking recovery. If you struggle with a substance use disorder, you may truly believe you cannot change your life. Emotional and physical dependence on a substance can feel like a permanent sentence.
14. Love people who hate you. Pray for people who have wronged you. It won’t just change their life, it’ll change yours. – Mandy Hale