1. Go safe. Move safe. Leave safe. Home safe.2. Never regret anything that made you smile. — Mark Twain
3. I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
5. Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest.
6. Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete. – Chanda Kochhar
7. Life is a beautiful journey, enjoy the ride.
8. Previous journeys in search of treasure have taught me that a zigzag strategy is the best way to get ahead. – Tahir Shah
9. There ain’t no journey what don’t change you some. – David Mitchell
10. Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. — Bil Keane
11. The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.
12. “Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the errors that counts.” — Nikki Giovanni
13. If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all.
14. Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
15. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
16. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
17. Keep calm and have a safe trip.
18. Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home. – Matsuo Basho
19. The only journey is the one within.
20. Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
21. It is better to travel well than to arrive.
22. “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” — Audre Lorde
23. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. – Ursula K. Leguin
24. Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. – Vera Nazarian
25. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
26. He who walks in the middle of the road gets hit from both sides.
27. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. — Charles R. Swindoll
28. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. — Confucius
29. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. — J.M. Barrie
30. I tramp a perpetual journey. – Walt Whitman
31. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
32. “It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest.” — Walter Anderson
33. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” — Andy Warhol
34. Me on the Cantabrian coast during my Camino del Norte hike
35. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. — W. Clement Stone
36. Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life. — Omar Khayyam
37. The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.
38. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end.
39. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
40. By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. — Edwin Elliot
41. We have stories to tell, stories that provide wisdom about the journey of life. What more have we to give one another than our ‘truth’ about our human adventure as honestly and as openly as we know how? – Rabbi Saul Rubin
42. Life is beautiful if you are on the road to somewhere.
43. “Fall 7 times, stand up 8.” — Japanese Proverb
44. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.
45. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
46. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
47. This thing we call life is not a destination with an end but a path down which we continue to journey as long as we can breath. Life is to be lived not squandered or to give away waiting for the end to close upon us. – Byron Pulsifer
48. Improvement in the important areas of your life can and should be an ongoing journey. – Mark Sanborn
49. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. – Izaak Walton
50. Life is a journey filled with unexpected miracles. – Unknown (‘Life is a journey quote’)
51. Every journey is simultaneously a beginning and an ending: I was leaving my old life behind and starting on a road trip to find a new me.” – Debi Tolbert Duggar, Riding Soul-O
52. Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. — J.M. Barrie
53. Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do. – Nadia Comaneci (‘Enjoy the journey quote’)
54. “If we give our children sound self-love, they will be able to deal with whatever life puts before them.” — Bell Hooks
55. If you can dream it, you can do it. — Walt Disney
56. “You can’t turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.” — Bonnie Prudden
57. “When you put love out in the world it travels, and it can touch people and reach people in ways that we never even expected.” — Laverne Cox
58. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. — Nora Ephron
59. It’s not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. But it is such a powerful place, because it frees you.
60. A journey is time suspended. – Louis L’Amour
61. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” — Helen Keller
62. Success is a journey not a destination. — Ben Sweetland
63. “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window — or break down a door.” — Brooke Shields
64. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
65. Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day. — Henri J.M. Nouwen
66. “Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.” — Maggie Kuhn
67. No journey is too great, when one finds what one seeks.
68. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. — Eleanor Roosevelt
69. Gotta’ take that adventure, in order to understand your journey. – Jennifer Pierre
70. We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. – Paulo Coelho
71. In this journey of life, you will meet people who will make you feel alive! – Avijeet Das
72. Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. — Mario Fernández
73. I’m an idealist. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
74. “If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself.” — Gabrielle Union
75. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill
76. The benefits of the accomplished journey cannot be weighed in terms of perfect moments, but in terms of how this journey affects and changes our character.
77. Your journey never ends. Life has a way of changing things in incredible ways.
78. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” — Duke Ellington
79. The main thing is to be aware of your actions and to adjust them as you go through life.
80. “Be open to learning new lessons, even if they contradict the lessons you learned yesterday.” — Ellen Degeneres
81. “Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
82. If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment. — Carlos Santana
83. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. — Oscar Wilde
84. He who would travel happily must travel light.
85. It is better to travel well than to arrive. — Buddha
86. “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” — Nina Simone
87. Hiking Mount Sinai is one of the best things to do in Egypt
88. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” — Trivia Cunningham
89. One makes a trip by day, but by night, one sets out on a journey.
90. The journey not the arrival matters.
91. It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
92. Embrace your life journey with gratitude, so that how you travel your path is more important than reaching your ultimate destination. – Rosalene Glickman
93. Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. – Arthur Ashe
94. Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. You’re here to live your life, not to make everyone understand. –Banksy
95. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
96. You must remain focused on your journey to greatness. – Les Brown
97. “It’s a whole lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.” — Kermit the Frog
98. The journey is the reward. – Tao Expression
99. A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. – John Steinbeck
100. “Give light and people will find the way.” — Ella Baker
101. “I was built this way for a reason, so I’m going to use it.” — Simone Biles
102. No journey is too long with the right company.
103. The geographical pilgrimage is the symbolic acting out an inner journey. The inner journey is the interpolation of the meanings and signs of the outer pilgrimage. One can have one without the other. It is best to have both. – Thomas Merton
104. Sometimes life takes you on a journey that changes everything you thought you wanted. – Melaina Rayne
105. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
106. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey. – Fitzhugh Mullan
107. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
108. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. — Maya Angelou
109. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu (‘Every journey begins with a single step quote’)
110. Man’s real home is not a house, but the Road and that life itself is a journey to be walked on foot. – Bruce Chatwin
111. Subscribe to World Travel Connector!
112. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse. – Anthon St. Maarten
113. Life is an opportunity, seize the day, live each day to the fullest. Life is not a project, but a journey to be enjoyed. – Catherine Pulsifer
114. Focus on the journey, not on arriving at a certain destination. – Chris Hadfield
115. One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time. – John Wanamaker
116. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
117. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” — William W. Purkey
118. Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough. – Charles Warner
119. “The sky isn’t the limit — the sky has no limit.” — Sarah Barker
120. The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
121. “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso
122. “Believe in yourself. Stay in your own lane. There’s only one you.” — Queen Latifah
123. Trust yourself, trust the road, trust the weather, and trust your destination! This quarto-trust can create a miraculously successful journey! – Mehmet Murat ildan
124. The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place. – Barbara De Angelis
125. Every day is a journey filled with twists and turns. Every day, if you smile, you will feel alive, my son.
126. In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself astray in a dark wood where the straight road had been lost sight of. – Dante Alighieri
127. The soul of a journey is liberty, perfect liberty, to think, feel, do just as one pleases. – William Hazlitt
128. Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. — Franklin P. Jones
129. And at the end of the day, there is nothing but the journey. Because destination is pure illusion. – Rich Roll
130. “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” — Mallika Tripathi
131. “I have standards I don’t plan on lowering for anybody, including myself.” — Zendaya
132. Hiking Camino del Norte in Spain is one of the good ideas for bucket lists
133. Take only memories, leave only footprints.
134. Me on the top of Masada overlooking barren Judean desert in Israel
135. Get updates on the latest posts and more from Luxury Columnist straight to your inbox.
136. The end of your journey is the beginning of your next one.
137. The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. – Don Williams, Jr.
138. Journeys are a metaphor for our progress on the road of life. Enjoy the ride!
139. Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever. – Peter Hagerty
140. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. – Oprah Winfrey
141. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.
142. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, 'I'm possible!' — Audrey Hepburn
143. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.
144. Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
145. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.
146. “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow
147. The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.
148. I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan. – Vivian Jokotad
149. Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.
150. Our life is an endless journey; it is like a broad highway that extends infinitely into the distance. The practice of meditation provides a vehicle to travel on that road. Our journey consists of constant ups and downs. – Chogyam Trungpa
151. Me at Horseshoe Bend overlook in Arizona © World Travel Connector
152. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. – Mark Twain
153. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
154. Remember, the work of art lives in the experience, the journey within the process, not in the resulting monument to be presented in a certified art-place. – Eric Booth
155. Even journey has an end. – Seneca
156. Me in Antelope Canyon in Arizona © World Travel Connector
157. You don’t have to understand my journey. You just need to respect it. – Izey Victoria Odiase
158. Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it. – Lolly Daskal
159. One step must start each journey. One word must start each prayer. One hope will raise our spirits. One touch can show you care. – Unknown
160. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
161. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
162. The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life takes place.
163. The journey was a surreal dream. This world was about knowing the person you’d always wanted to be and setting your foot down to it, remembering the person you’d thought you were as a child and rejoicing in its living, breathing actuality. – Christopher Hawke
164. Life is a journey of either Fate or Destiny. Fate is the result of giving in to one’s wounds and heartaches. Your Destiny unfolds when you rise above the challenges of your life and use them as Divine opportunities to move forward to unlock your higher potential. – Caroline Mys
165. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
166. The only journey is the one within. – Rainer Maria Rilke
167. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
168. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Zig Ziglar
169. Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we will be able to treat life as art.
170. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
171. To embark on a spiritual journey, you don’t necessarily need to travel. It could be all about learning new skills, like a foreign language or integrating meditation into your daily routine.
172. One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give a shit. – J. A. Konrath
173. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
174. Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
175. Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be…Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before. – Erich Fromm
176. Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is home.
177. When setting out on a journey do not seek advice from someone who never left home. – Rumi
178. Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you. — Jon Bon Jovi
179. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.
180. I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.
181. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E.E. Cummings
182. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
183. Every day is a new journey for me, and I feel like, in my lifetime, I’ve been blessed to experience such a lot. – Bindi Irwin (‘a new journey quote’)
184. A journey, after all, neither begins in the instant we set out nor ends when we have reached our door, step once again. It starts much earlier and is really never over because the film of memory continues running on inside of us long after we have come to a physical standstill. Indeed, there exists something like a contagion of travel, and the disease is essentially incurable. – Ryszard Kapuściński
185. Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend. — Bill Watterson
186. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
187. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” — Neil Gaiman
188. It’s all about the journey, not the outcome. – Carl Lewis
189. The real voyage of discovery consists, not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
190. Each new year that rings in on this journey of life brings new challenges and dreams for us to explore. May this new year bring you happiness and lots of love. – Catherine Pulsifer
191. “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” — Unknown
192. Sometimes in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself.
193. The greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.
194. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” — Maya Angelou
195. You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens. — Mandy Hale
196. It always seems impossible until it's done. — Nelson Mandela
197. “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” — Harper Lee
198. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.
199. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
200. I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.
201. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
202. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. – Ernest Hemingway
203. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. – Tony Robbins
204. Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride! – Hunter S. Thompson
205. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
206. “You can’t be hesitant about who you are.” — Viola Davis
207. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
208. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. — Albert Einstein
209. The best part of life is to decide to make the journey through life like a best selling book. Tell a fantastic story when you are ready to tell others how you did it. Make sure life the best story ever written through a journey filled with overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and continuing to develop. – Catherine Pulsifer
210. “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison
211. Life is a journey and it’s about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are, and loving who and what you are. – Kelly McGillis
212. A journey taken in vain is not a wasted journey if you have learnt something. – Anthony T. Hincks
213. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
214. Your journey will be much lighter and easier, if you don’t carry your past with you.
215. The journey is yours. Enjoy each and every step. – Unknown
216. Big things have small beginnigs – Prometheus
217. While you’re on this life journey, take time to appreciate the beauty of your surroundings and the people by your side.
218. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. – Martin Buber
219. A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. – John Steinbeck
220. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. —Winston Churchill
221. Life is a journey that has a lot of different paths, but any path you choose use it as your destiny. – Ryan Leonard (‘one of the best quotes about paths and destiny’)
222. The journey of every ignorant and obedient society always ends up in the same place: In the desert! – Mehmet Murat ildan
223. The longer you journey with your eyes on heaven, the more you begin to see. – Joni Eareckson Tada
224. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. – Greg Anderson
225. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. — Robert Frost
226. Wherever you go…go with all your heart.
227. I haven’t a clue how my story will end, but that’s all right. When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, that’s when you discover the stars. – Nancy Willard
228. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. — Thich Nhat Hanh
229. The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you are taking at this moment. That’s all there ever is. – Alan Watts
230. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. — Mahatma Ghandi
231. “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” — Oprah Winfrey
232. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles – Tim Cahill
233. Life is a journey. When we stop, things don’t go right.
234. Not all those who wander are lost.
235. You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. — Rabindranath Tagore
236. Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are. — Stephanie Lahart
237. Neither to heaven nor to hell, my journey is towards my home. – Sw. Chidananda Tirtha
238. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.
239. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
240. Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. – Drake
241. What you learn in tough times can be used in many ways to bless your personal life journey. – Scott Gordon
242. A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.
243. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
244. I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom. – Les Brown
245. Sometimes the longest journey we make is the sixteen inches from our heads to our hearts. – Elena Avila
246. Love yourself first and everything else falls into place. — Lucille Ball
247. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
248. Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. — Leo Buscaglia
249. “The only way to have a life is to commit it to like crazy.” — Angelina Jolie
250. Life is a journey, it’s not where you end up but its how you got there. – Unknown
251. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
252. Accomplishments will prove to be a journey, not a destination. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
253. Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations. – Oliver Goldsmith (One of the best ‘Life is a journey quotes’)
254. Life is journey, travel it well. – Unknown
255. What is a journey? Is it just distance traveled? Time spent? No, it’s what happens on the way. It’s the things that shape you. At the end of the journey, you’re not the same. – Mayor Richard Wilkins III
256. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
257. Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind. — Dodinsky
258. You have learned a lot, but there are still lots of learning for you as you journey through life. Never stop learning. – Kate Summers
259. Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.
260. I’m happy anywhere I can see the ocean.
261. To finish the moment, to find the journey’s end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
262. “I realized that I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect, and beautiful journey of my life.” — Kerry Washington
263. Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take.
264. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga
265. The world is waiting for you. Good Luck. Travel Safe. Go!
266. The journey of life is amazingly beautiful if you take it as a fearless adventure.
267. Life is about waking up. It is a journey of discovery and you’ve already bought the ticket and are sitting on the train. – Michael Sheridan
268. Stay patient and trust your journey.
269. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” — Marilyn Monroe
270. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.
271. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
272. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” — Theodore Roosevelt
273. Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time. – Lyndon B. Johnson
274. We may run, walk, stumble. drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.
275. Life is a journey. When we stop, things don’t go right. – Pope Francis
276. Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do.
277. On a hard jungle journey, nothing is so important as having a team you can trust. – Tahir Shah
278. Life’s a journey, not a race. – Unknown
279. You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.” – Joss Whedon
280. Do something wonderful, people may imitate it. — Albert Schweitzer
281. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
282. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. — Albert Einstein
283. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping. – Chinese Proverb (‘one of the top step by step quotes)
284. Winning and losing isn’t everything; sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome. – Alex Morgan
285. Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
286. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
287. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. — Suzy Kassem
288. Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.
289. Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame.
290. It is more important to go slow and gain the lessons you need along the journey then to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty. – Germany Kent
291. Life is a journey and it’s about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are and loving who and what you are.
292. Get updates on the latest posts and more from World Travel Connector straight to your inbox.
293. If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all. – Dan Rather (one of the best ‘long journey quotes’)
294. I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.
295. No one can decide the road that inspires us to kick-start a journey better than the one embarking on the path. We may find others joining our journey, but we have to take the first step alone to reach our destination. – Dr Prem Jagyasi
296. Antelope Canyon should be on any USA southwest road trip itinerary
297. We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us. – Marcel Proust
298. Hiking Masada for sunrise and waiting the sunrise at the top of Masada
299. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
300. Look at education as a continuous life long journey. – Catherine Pulsifer
301. Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.
302. In setting goals in life, you determine the essence of the change that will be happening and this decision will take you from the present to the desired goal. Between the two points, the present and the goal, there’s the journey: your life. – Yaniv Shlomo
303. If ever there was a metaphor to illustrate the importance of the journey over the destination, it is life itself. For everyone who departs from birth is destined for death, so the journey IS life. Savor it! – Michele Jennae
304. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday. – Steve Maraboli
305. The benefits of the accomplished journey cannot be weighed in terms of perfect moments but in terms of how this journey affects and changes our character. – Ella Maillart
306. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
307. We advance on our journey only when we face our goal, we are confident and believe we are going to succeed. – Orison Swett Marden
308. Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.
309. We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
310. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
311. Be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. — Judy Garland
312. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
313. To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
314. We never know the journey another person has walked, so be kind to everyone. – Lynette Mather
315. Always remember life is a learning journey. Keep filling your mind with all that is worthy. – Catherine Pulsifer