1. You can see no sign of fear in the eyes of a lion.
2. “I refuse to be outworked, and I consider myself to have the heart of a lion.”
3. “It is all right for the lion and the lamb to lie down together if they are both asleep, but if one of them begins to get active, it is dangerous.” ~ Crystal Eastman
4. “I try to think of myself as a lion, bringing down the kill, controlling the jungle. A lion controls his jungle.”
5. Develop your life based on your courage.
6. “It was the nation and the race dwelling all round the globe that had the lion’s heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar.”
7. “It’s an incredibly difficult thing to bring a giraffe down. They can kill a lion with a single blow from their feet.” ~ Joanna Lumley
8. “No other creatures of the savannah sleep as deeply or as soundly as lions, but after all, lions are the main reason for not sleeping soundly.”
9. Be fearless like the lion, and you can rule the world.
10. “Intelligence entails a strong mind, but genius entails a heart of a lion in tune with a strong mind.”
11. “That was my one big Hollywood hit, but, in a way, it hurt my picture career. After that, I was typecast as a lion, and there just weren’t many parts for lions.” ~ Bert Lahr
12. When you are outnumbered, fight like a lion, and victory will be yours.
13. “Well, you know, I played Mufasa in the workshop of The Lion King.” ~ Keith David
14. Lonely lion is better than famous sheep.
15. When people lose hope in you, that is when you need to be independent as a lion.
16. Cubs need protection whereas lions are the real danger. Have you decided which one you are?
17. “True, the lion is a mighty, noble animal, but it is an animal nevertheless…” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
18. “Courage is poorly housed that dwells in numbers; the lion never counts the herd that are about him, nor weighs how many flocks he has to scatter.”
19. “A rug feels like a lion, but that doesn’t mean you can ride it.”
20. Having an attitude like a lion is enough to scare away your enemies.
21. You are free to discover your passion and live your dream.
22. Be the hunter of your dream.
23. You can succeed in life, you should start hunting your goals like a lion.
24. Don't lose hope until you reach your destination.
25. If you are a lion, do not fear the opinions of goats.
26. “Lions are neither predators nor killers. They just go for hunting like kings; because they are the kings!”
27. Get updates on the latest posts and more from Kidadl straight to your inbox.
28. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
29. “The one excellent thing that can be learned from a lion is that whatever a man intends doing should be done by him with a whole-hearted and strenuous effort.” ~ Chanakya
30. “When many work together for a goal, Great things may be accomplished. It is said a lion cub was killed By a single colony of ants.” ~ Sakya Pandita
31. “Only in art will the lion lie down with the lamb, and the rose grow without thorn.”
32. Try improving your faults instead of judging others for what they do.
33. “The Lion King always makes me cry, especially when Simba’s father gets trampled.” ~ Vanessa Hudgens
34. “Only a lion can recognize a lion’s roar.” ~ Kodo Sawaki
35. “A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man.”
36. “Whatever you do; do it like a lion, wholeheartedly.”
37. Claim and protect what you've conquered so that others fear to take it away from you.
38. “It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions.” ~ Daniel Defoe
39. “Courage is poorly housed that dwells in numbers; the lion never counts the herd that are about him, nor weighs how many flocks he has to scatter.” ~ Aaron Hill
40. “I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn’t shut up.” ~ Ingrid Bergman
41. “Dressed in the lion’s skin, the ass spread terror far and wide.” ~ Jean de La Fontaine
42. “If the lion knew his own strength, hard were it for any man to rule him.”
43. “If you want to be a lion, you must train with lions.”
44. You are born to be the boss in the world.
45. “Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light.”
46. Would you survive a pack alone? If not you're not working hard enough.
47. “Lions are the ones who never look back on barking dogs.”
48. Lions focus on only what they want and fight till they get it.
49. lion sayings, You can and you will.
50. Living one day as a lion is greater than living your life as a sheep.
51. If you do not get away from my route of victory, then my claws will tear you down to pieces.
52. Be courageous to put your thoughts to words.
53. “You are all lions – so go your own way. Do not walk the beaten path like sheep, one after another. Do not follow any path. Lions do not follow each other like sheep.” ~ H. W. L. Poonja
54. “The lion is, however, rarely heard – much more seldom seen.” ~ John Hanning Speke
55. “A lion’s work hours are only when he’s hungry; once he’s satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together.”
56. “It is no accident that the photographer becomes a photographer any more than the lion tamer becomes a lion tamer.”
57. If lions showed mercy towards their prey, they would never have existed.
58. “A lioness has got a lot more power than the lion likes to think she has.” ~ Jacki Weaver
59. Be strong to chase your dreams.
60. The lion is such a mighty animal to learn from due to its strength and courage.
61. “I remember in the circus learning that the clown was the prince, the high prince. I always thought that the high prince was the lion or the magician, but the clown is the most important.” ~ Roberto Benigni
62. “It’s time to make love, douse the glim; The fireflies twinkle and dim; The stars lean together Like birds of a feather, And the loin lies down with the limb.”
63. Being desperate of taking control won't make you king, a lion proves what he's capable of to exert control over the place.
64. Lions are intimidating, that's why everyone adores them.
65. You are being watched so it's time to give in your best just like when the lion sets out to hunt.
66. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.” ~ Elizabeth Kenny
67. “I never use a score when conducting my orchestra… Does a lion tamer enter a cage with a book on how to tame a lion?” ~ Dimitris Mitropoulos
68. “The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won’t get much sleep.”
69. “It was the nation and the race dwelling all round the globe that had the lion’s heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar.” ~ Winston Churchill
70. lion quotations, You can succeed in life, you should start hunting your goals like a lion.
71. When you want to fulfil your dreams at any cost, you need to be as fiery as a lion.
72. Underestimating a lion can cost you your life.
73. “It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions.”
74. Observing the opponents is one of the qualities that make the lion the king of the jungle.
75. Even if a group of wild animals try to take over a lion the lion is confident of taking them down all alone.
76. “Every dog is a lion at home.” ~ Henry George Bohn
77. “I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
78. “A lion among ladies is a most dreadful thing.” ~ William Shakespeare
79. “There has to be some limit to what lawyers can take from their clients. Otherwise, cagey attorneys end up with the lion’s share of the settlement and the victims end up with little more than scraps.” ~ Dennis Hastert
80. “At twenty a man is a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy an ape, at eighty a nothing at all.” ~ Baltasar Gracian
81. A lion does succeed because it keeps itself prepared before attacking.
82. To become a lion, do not fear to compete with lions.
83. There's silence all around when the lion enters the game of prey.
84. “There’s an expression in Persian, ‘to play with the lion’s tail.’ I wasn’t what Iranian society wanted me to be – a good girl. I played with the lion’s tail.”
85. “The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. It will defend itself.”
86. “The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn’t know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.” ~ Charles Bukowski
87. “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.”
88. The scars on the body of a lion are evidence of its success.
89. Almost all strongest hearts have thousands of scars on them.
90. “A lioness will use all of her strength even when hunting a rabbit.”
91. Work on improving your skills rather than judging their weaknesses.
92. Lions hunt when there's complete silence around, not when it knows that it might fail.
93. “A lion is made up of the lambs he’s digested.” ~ Giorgos Seferis
94. “There are no lazy veteran lion hunters.” ~ Norman Ralph Augustine
95. “A lion is called a ‘king of beasts’ obviously for a reason.”
96. “A lion chased me up a tree and I greatly enjoyed the view from the top.”
97. If you want to be like a lion, then be the leader, not a follower.
98. “The lion is passion, the lion is the fire. Lions call you to them.”
99. There is a better version of you within yourself, you just need to roar and embrace it.
100. “If it sounds like a sheep but looks like a lion, it’s probably a lion.”
101. A lion never fails to inspire, may it be with his success or even failure.
102. “An optimist is someone who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.” ~ Walter Winchell
103. You can have courage only when you throw out fear from your body.
104. “As my early drawings warned me, where humans go, lions and tidal waves follow.” ~ Wally Lamb
105. Even if the other animal is stronger than the lion it doesn't put up a fight because of the respect they hold for him.
106. They said I'm weak, today I fight lions and they kill sheep.
107. Trust yourself like the lion, and you will never give up.
108. Living on something gifted is easy but hunting it down for yourself reflects the real you.
109. “A lion who breaks the enemy’s ranks is a minor hero compared to the lion who overcomes himself.”
110. A lion is so courageous that it can easily overcome anxiety.
111. “As far as a nuclear-weapons-free zone, you know, when the lion lies down with the lamb, and you don’t need a new lamb every day to satisfy the lion, then we might have this kind of transformation in the Middle East.” ~ Benjamin Netanyahu
112. “An optimist is someone who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.”
113. Being comfortable while struggling is very important.
114. “I may not be a lion, but I am lion’s cub and I have lion’s heart.”
115. “Do I believe in arbitration? I do. But not in arbitration between the lion and the lamb, in which the lamb is in the morning found inside the lion” ~ Samuel Gompers
116. Lion is called the king of the jungle because he never gives up no matter how many times he fails.
117. A lion alone can rule the whole of the Jungle.
118. It's your loss if you turn down a lion, he alone is enough for a pack of wolves.
119. “A lion is not a lion is not a lion. As individuals, as mates, as members of a society, they’re all very different.”
120. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.”
121. “It is not good to wake a sleeping lion.” ~ Philip Sidney
122. “It is better to go in the dark when the road must pass a lion and there is no other road.”
123. Everyone wants to be a lion in a herd of sheep but not everyone's worthy of it.
124. Cats and lions belong to the same family but what differentiates them is their fierceness.
125. “When a lion meets another with a louder roar, the first lion thinks the last a bore.”
126. “Rise to the occasion. Roar like a lion.”
127. “I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.”
128. “One must be a fox to recognize traps and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli
129. A lion is confident about his strength and won't think twice before striking.
130. If a lion feared the size of an elephant, he would never be the king.
131. Lions don't usually miss their prey but when they do they strike harder next time.
132. I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.
133. “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.”
134. caption on lion, You dont need company to live life happily, lions establish their rule alone.
135. “Roused by the lash of his own stubborn tail our lion now will foreign foes assail.” ~ John Dryden
136. Run after your dreams like a lion runs after a deer.
137. “I never thought much of the courage of a lion tamer. Inside the cage he is at least safe from people.”
138. Make the best use of time and hunt your goals like a lion.
139. “One day’s life of a lion is preferable to hundred years of a jackal.” ~ Tipu Sultan
140. Be strong enough to deal with your problem.
141. Lion never risks its freedom by being a slave to someone.
142. Just believe in you, you can do anything.
143. 2 Line Status In English with Images for Whatsapp
144. It is not easy to manipulate a lion as it rarely responds to the bark of dogs.
145. “I love taking challenges, as my name Leander means ‘lion’s heart.”
146. You never know your capability unless you are made to hunt your desires alone.
147. “The African lions rush to attack bulls; they do not attack butterflies.
148. You can be strong or weak based on your thoughts.
149. “If a lion could talk, we could not understand him.” ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
150. A lion chases it's prey till he has it in between his claws and teeth.
151. “Even a hare, the weakest of animals, may insult a dead lion.”
152. Have the attitude of a lion if you want to be unstoppable.
153. “When I was thinking about The Lion King, I said, we have to do what theater does best. What theater does best is to be abstract and not to do literal reality.” ~ Julie Taymor
154. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.”
155. “The lion’s share of what I hear right now are people who, intentional or accidental, have avoided all jazz prior to 1960. And all the musicians who were successful in the ’60s spent their entire lives, prior to 1960, listening to all the musicians these people avoid.” ~ Branford Marsalis
156. “Familiarity makes the lion more dangerous.”
157. No matter how old the lion gets, the prey can never escape the chase.
158. “The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.”
159. The roar after a kill says how much effort was put into the hunt.
160. “I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.” ~ Sanjay Dutt
161. A dog disguised as a lion is enough to scare away the hyenas.
162. “An Englishman, being flattered, is a lamb; threatened, a lion.” ~ George Chapman
163. Attitude Status In English with Images for Whatsapp
164. Setting a goal is not enough, hunt them.
165. “Neither numbers nor powers nor wealth nor learning nor eloquence nor anything else will prevail, but purity, living the life, in one word, anubhuti, realization. Let there be a dozen such lion-souls in each country, lions who have broken their own bonds, who have touched the Infinite, whose whole soul is gone to Brahman, who care neither for wealth nor power nor fame, and these will be enough to shake the world.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
166. Do not roar like a lion, just set your target and hunt like a lion.
167. “I was not the lion, but it fell to me to give the lion’s roar.” ~ Winston Churchill
168. “A lion’s work hours are only when he’s hungry; once he’s satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together.” ~ Chuck Jones
169. Find your goal, focus on your goal and just do it.
170. “To achieve the mood of a warrior is not a simple matter. It is a revolution. To regard the lion and the water rats and our fellow men as equals is a magnificent act of a warrior’s spirit. It takes power to do that.”
171. A lion has no need to prove his strength, there is a reason why kings are respected.
172. “If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion.”
173. “When a lion doesn’t get its prey, it remains hungry. When the prey saves himself, he has not won, but has saved his life.”
174. The decisions you make must be thought from the perspective of a wise lion.
175. “If you want to be a lion, you must train with lions.” ~ Carlson Gracie
176. caption for lion, There is silence all around when the lion enters the game of prey.
177. “Truth does not sit in a cave and hide like a lie. It wanders around proudly and roars loudly like a lion.”
178. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
179. “The lion doesn’t care that the sheep laugh at him. Remember that. The lion just stays there. The animals make noise and tease. The guy with the belt is the lion.”
180. You need to make the best use of your strength to become a legend.
181. As a kid I was afraid of cats but now I realise lions are the real deal.
182. “A lioness has got a lot more power than the lion likes to think she has.”
183. You too can be invincible, you just need to find your purpose.
184. “The frail, vulnerable sounds of which we are capable seem to be essential to a later ability to roar like a lion without scaring everyone to death.”
185. “I never thought much of the courage of a lion tamer. Inside the cage, he is at least safe from people.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
186. If you are as lazy as a donkey, you will never be able to be the king of the jungle.
187. They'll give their opinion but if you do it your way it means you're doing it right.
188. A lion fights even with a hundred scars on its body.
189. “If a lion could talk, we could not understand him.”
190. “I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other.”
191. “Your life should be dominated by only one main fear: Not fully optimizing today. That’s the healthiest fear in the world.”
192. Lions aren't greedy, they have only as much as they need each day.
193. “At a certain point, even if the one alpha male is dominant, at a certain point there’s a younger lion that is stronger, and everyone knows it.” ~ Josh Lucas
194. A lion gets what it wants and never takes no for an answer.
195. You don't need company to live life happily, lions establish their rule alone.
196. “Don’t ask me who’s influenced me. A lion is made up of the lambs he’s digested, and I’ve been
197. Courage gives you the confidence to fulfill your dream.
198. “In boxing, it is about the obsession of getting the most from yourself: wanting to dominate the world like a hungry young lion.”
199. If a lion has scarred you then you must know that you're better than the ones who put you down.
200. Start preparing techniques in your mind before implementing them in your battle.
201. “I’ve got a friend who is a lion tamer. He used to be a school teacher till he lost his nerve.”
202. You will never be proud without courage.
203. “I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.” ~ Alexander the Great
204. You need to learn to hunt like a lion if you want to fulfil your dreams.
205. It takes real courage to tame a lion and not everybody can do that.
206. Giving up means you've lost hope and faith in yourself, be like the lion that hunts their prey with all their might.
207. You will be patient and focused.
208. The lion prepares the next step and preys so that he doesn't mess up.
209. “Only in art will the lion lie down with the lamb, and the rose grow without thorn.” ~ Martin Amis
210. “People go to the zoo and they like the lion because it’s scary. And the bear because it’s intense, but the monkey makes people laugh.” ~ Lorne Michaels
211. We fear the darkness just like the deer fears the lion.
212. lion captions for instagram, A dog disguised as a lion is enough to scare away the hyenas.
213. “Oh Lion in a peculiar guise,
214. The lion succeeds in its hunts because he makes sure that he makes no noise.
215. “Worrying gets you nowhere. if you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.”
216. “You don’t see sick animals in the wild. You don’t see lame animals in the wild, and it’s all because of the predator: the lion, the tiger, the leopard, all the cats.”
217. “At twenty a man is a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy an ape, at eighty a nothing at all.”
218. “An army of lions commanded by a deer will never be an army of lions.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
219. Stay strong like a lion, and all your fears will disappear.
220. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”
221. Giving up doesn't define a lion, but walking with pride after a fall does.
222. “You’ve got to stay patient, stay in the moment, keep grinding, … You never know what can happen. And it turned out well.”
223. The Lion is one of the most magnificent creatures.
224. You need intelligence to make the right use of your strength.
225. Behave like a mighty lion and gather respect wherever you go.
226. Sharp Roman road to Paradise,
227. “We are all vegetarians here, and except for a mountain lion that’s been hanging around and killed our dog, we don’t have a care in the world.” ~ Dirk Benedict
228. “There is something about seeing rhinos and lions running free that excites you. It’s not that you feel afraid; it’s more like you’re liberated by seeing them.”
229. “Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians – except for the occasional mountain lion steak.” ~ Ted Nugent
230. Be as brave and wise as a lion to conquer what's yours.
231. “The lion is, however, rarely heard - much more seldom seen.”
232. “If you could cross a lion and a monkey, that’s what I’d be, because monkeys are funny and lions are strong.”
233. “I have always liked lionesses. Female lions have always seemed like the best. They were really strong and took care of their babies and are beautiful.”
234. Start challenging yourself so that you can learn life on your own.
235. “You are the master of your environment. You’ve got your own head, your own mind. So once you figure out what you want for yourself, you have to create the proper environment to make sure you can live out all the things you want.”
236. “The lion is the defender of faith, strength, valor, fortitude, and kingliness.”
237. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.”
238. Come eat me up, I’ll pay thy toll
239. When you focus on your goals like a lion you will surely succeed.
240. Everyone wants to get, but some of them hunt.
241. Be the lion of your forest.
242. A lion never returns before he has achieved what he desired.
243. If you cannot learn to fight like a lion, then you will never be the king.
244. “As I look back on my own life, I recognize this simple truth: The greatest opportunities were the scariest lions. Part of me has wanted to play it safe, but I’ve learned that taking no risks is the greatest risk of all.” ~ Mark Batterson
245. “That’s a valiant flea that dares eat his breakfast on the lip of a lion.” ~ William Shakespeare
246. Life Status In English For Whatsapp You Must Read
247. “Whenever the lion fish in the fish tank in the captain’s ready room died it was always a sad moment.” ~ Patrick Stewart
248. Non sunt papilionibus molesti.]” ~ Martial
249. It takes sacrifice and patience in the beginning to roar like a lion later on.
250. “My number one inspiration was my mother. She worked two jobs and had breakfast and dinner prepared. I essentially called my mother, The Lion. She’s fierce and she’s proud. I’d like to think some of that rubbed off on me.”
251. If you want to be a winner then be fearless like a lion.
252. If you are brave like the lion, then you can survive any difficulty of life.
253. If you don't learn to roar you will remain a domestic cat.
254. “The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won’t get much sleep.” ~ Woody Allen
255. “This is not an end. It is a beginning. You will need the courage of a lion to face this journey.”
256. “People always want to see that, the young lion going to take the old lion out.”
257. “The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.” ~ Saint Augustine
258. “I am more afraid of an army of one hundred sheep led by a lion than an army of one hundred lions led by a sheep.”
259. “Within each of us there is the heart of a lion, the courage to simply be who & what we are regardless of others opinions or our own fears. Sometimes this courage has been buried beneath years of shaming that may have been so implicit or insidious that we breathed it in, unaware of how it separated us from knowing our own beauty of being. May we each know our own beauty & right to be today. May we drop down into the heart of the lion within & say to shame, when it rears it’s head, “Not today!”” ~ Oriah Dreamer
260. With all my flesh, and keep my soul.”
261. If you become a lion, there is no one who can think of bringing you down.
262. “Lions would have fared better, had lions been the artists.”
263. “A Lion that hunts for survival in the jungle does not envy the one being fed in a zoo.”
264. “Come out of the masses. Stand-alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light.” ~ Rajneesh
265. “The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn’t know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.”
266. “The lion is an emblem of the dream of absolute power -- and, as a wild rather than a domestic animal, he belongs to a world outside the realm of society and culture.”
267. Older the lion, the more experience he has, so he passes it on to his younger ones.
268. Success depends on your appetite.
269. The confidence in the lion is enough to scare away a pack of wolves.