900 Motivational Tuesday Quotes: Happy Weekdays (2023)
1. “Not sure if it’s Tuesday or the second Monday!”
2. “Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.”
3. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” - Byron Pulsifer
4. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is not about the coffee’s taste or even the caffeine’s buzz. It’s about being alive and excited to get things done.
5. “Today I choose to become terrific. Happy Chooseday. Tuesday!”
6. Tuesday is good day to have a good coffee.
7. “Why wait until the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving to give? Just give a little every day and help somebody along the way.”- Charmaine J. Forde
8. “Three horrible facts about Tuesday: 1. Today is not Friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.”- Unknown
9. “A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.”- Unknown
10. Happy Tuesday dear friend! Just one day of the week has passed, the five days are still there to go ahead.
11. May your coffee be strong and your Tuesday go smooth. May your heart find happiness in something simple today.
12. "On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.” – William Henry Bragg
13. “Excited about Black Friday. Also excited about Jew Tuesday.” ― Albert Brooks
14. Why does winter feel like one big Tuesday?” – Todd Stocker
15. “Tuesday had always been our day together. Most of my courses with Morrie were on Tuesdays, he had office hours on Tuesdays, and when I wrote my senior thesis. It was on Tuesdays that we sat together. We’re Tuesday people.” ~ Mitch Albom
16. Monday is behind you, and Tuesday is ahead of you. This Tuesday, I wish you blessings and prayers to sustain you throughout the day. May all your endeavors be successful.
17. On this thoughtful Tuesday, have a moment to think about your present and beautiful future. Turn the thoughtful Tuesday into a thankful one. Happy Tuesday.
18. How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” - Byron Pulsifer
19. “May your week be filled with good thoughts, kind people, and happy moments. have a blessed Tuesday. Have a Blessed. Tuesday!
20. Confidence is what we get when we take fear, face it and replace it. Face and share your fears. Gods in your situation to settle you. Glorious Tuesday.
21. There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody.”- Zadie Smith
22. “Tuesdays are a chance for a new beginning and a new perspective, so make them count.” ~ Anonymous
23. “From all Tuesday hashtags, #TransformationTuesday is my favorite.”
24. “I think Super Tuesday is the most important day of this entire primary election. It is the most delegates awarded in a single night will be awarded on Super Tuesday.” ― Ted Cruz
25. “You can sit and whine about Tuesday, or you can get down to work and make the Wednesday proud.”