400 Positive Attitude Quotes: Change Your Outlook (2023)
1. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
2. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
3. “The most important thing you’ll ever wear is your attitude.” —Jeff Moore
4. Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
5. “Ah, pay no heed if your enemies laugh. They'll not be able to once you lop off their heads.”
6. "An optimist is the human personification of spring.” – Susan J. Bissonette
7. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
8. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” ~ Joel Osteen
9. Don’t be too honest in the world, because Straight trees are always chosen for cutting. – Unknown
10. "Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” ― Roy T. Bennett
11. “Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.” –Tony Dungy
12. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” ~ Joyce Meyer
13. Adopting the right attitude can convert negative stress into a positive one. – Hans Selye
14. "Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” ― Napoleon Hill
15. Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
16. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
17. “We lost because we told ourselves we lost.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
18. "I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “I will always find a way and a way will always find me.” ~ Charles F. Glassman
20. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas A. Edison
21. “Changing your mindset is a game changer.” —Frank Sonnenberg
22. In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in an clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness.
23. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”
24. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” ~ Brian Tracy
25. “Your attitude is more important than your capabilities. Similarly, your decision is more important than your capabilities.” ~ Jack Ma