163 Motivational Concentration Quotes To Sharpen Your Mind (2023)
1. Our minds are like monkeys, swinging from one thought to another like monkeys on a tree. As a result, we always feel as if a sense of order, balance, awareness and concentration elude us, because we are always doing, always acting. Debeena Harris, Mindfulness: Mindfulness For Beginners
2. “Through concentration important qualities of character develop. When the concentration passes, the child is inwardly satisfied, he becomes aware of his companions in whom he shows a lively and sympathetic interest. ”
3. “If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” ~Rabbi Harold Kushner
4. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey
5. “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
6. “Pull out those fancy sheets and blankets from the closet, start using that fancy bone china dinnerware, concentrate on self love and self care, this is a new year, these are those rainy days.” – Charmaine J Forde
7. Exam anxiety has many symptoms, including poor concentration and a mind that feels full of static. It isn’t just an unpleasant feeling; it can have terrible physical effects on us, including headaches and stomach aches.
8. “I would not be able to cite a single example of a conversion taking place without an interesting task that concentrated the child's activities. There are wide varieties of conversions that have occurred in this way. Children of a nervous temperament have become calm. The depressed have regained their spirits, and all have advanced together along the path of disciplined work, making progress through the outward manifestation of an inner energy which has found a means of expressions. ”
9. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
10. “Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go. The difference in how easy it seems will amaze you.”