700 Inspirational Quotes On Honesty And Integrity (2023)
1. “I think my confidence stems from my honesty. I’m brutally honest – about everything and even myself. I tell it as I think it. I’m not politically correct. I’m definitely not diplomatic. I get bashed up for what I say, but I don’t know any other way.” — Alia Bhatt
2. We often block our own blessings because we don't feel inherently good enough or smart enough or pretty enough or worthy enough... You're worthy because you are born and because you are here. Your being here, your being alive makes worthiness your birthright. You alone are enough.
3. Honesty come from authenticity.
4. “Honesty prospers in every condition of life.” — Friedrich Schiller
5. “Honesty is a very expensive gift. don't expect it from cheap people.”
6. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.” – William Shakespeare
7. “The main trouble with being an honest man was that it lost you all your illusions.”
8. “Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.” – C.S. Lewis
9. Trust is involved in all the basic elements of a healthy relationship: namely, love (respect and consideration for another person), communication, commitment and honesty. ― Harold Duarte-Bernhardt
10. “Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life.” – Deborah Day
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
12. My parents taught me about the importance of qualities like kindness, respect, and honesty, and I realize how central values like these have been throughout my life. – Kate Middleton
13. “My anxiety is silent. You wouldn't even notice a change on the outside but I'm honestly so stressed I can't even manage simple tasks. People call me lazy when, in reality, I'm just overwhelmed.”
14. “Men are as we have always known them, neither better nor worse from the hearts of rogues there springs a latent honesty, from the depths of honest men there emerges a brutish appetite – a thirst for extermination, a desire for blood.” — Frederica Montseny