800 Inspirational Quotes On Patience To Motivate You (2023)
1. “Simplicity. patience. compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.
2. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” – Unknown
3. With love and patience, anything and everything is possible.
4. “Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Average fathers have patience. Good fathers have more patience. Great fathers have an ocean of patience.
6. "I know I try your patience and you’ve probably grown tired of it. I just hope you will forgive me and give me another chance to be a better partner to you. I’m so very sorry.”
7. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”
8. “Patience does not mean to passively endure. It means to be farsighted enough to trust the end result of a process.” — Elif Shafak
9. Change is slow and gradual. It requires hard work, a bit of luck, a fair amount of self-sacrifice, and a lot of patience.
10. “Pregnancy has been a huge lesson in patience and in allowing myself to be open to whatever the day may hand me.” – Anna Kaiser
11. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” – Franklin P. Jones
12. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
13. colorful jars say focus, goals, optimism, patience with heading monday must haves.
14. This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunset to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and love to complete your life.”
15. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.”
16. “We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.”
17. Trust is the highest form of human motivation. It brings out the very best in people. But it takes time and patience. - Stephen R. Covey
18. “Our patience will achieve more than our force.” – Edmund Burke
19. “Mom – One who sacrifices her body, sleep, social life, spending money, eating hot meals, peeing alone, patience, memory, energy, and sanity for love.”
20. "When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience.” – Scott Curran
21. Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion, and respect to your own journey. —S. McNutt
22. “Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience.” – Unknown
23. Pinch of patience and a dash of kindness, a spoonful of laughter.
24. “When I run after what I think I want, my days are a furnace of distress and anxiety; If I sit in my own place of patience, what I need flows to me, and without any pain. From this I understand that what I want also wants me, is looking for me and attracting me. There is a great secret in this for anyone who can grasp it.”