1. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart but it can restrain the heartless.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. You have to be true to yourself and remain humble. Whether you win or lose, you've got to treat everyone the same, and be who you are.
3. “All your dreams can come true f you have the courage to purse them.” ~ Walt Disney
4. “It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.” – Bruce Forsyth
5. I trusted you but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth
6. “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” —George Orwell, novelist and social critic
7. “I know it sounds new age-y. but what I’ve truly come up with is that you really need to trust that you’re on your own path. as long as you stay true to it and you show up. which is 99% of it.” ~ Jane Lynch
8. “It takes a lot of truth to gain trust, but just one likes to lose it all.” – Anonymous
9. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
10. “Dubai is a place where dreams come true. ” Asad Meah
11. “Anytime we can listen to true self and give the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves, but for the many others whose lives we touch.”
12. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.” —William Shakespeare, playwright. Hearing the truth can take patience—pair these truth quotes with patience quotes.
13. “The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend. Let it loose; it will defend itself.” – Augustine of Hippo
14. “It makes me sad to see how far too often people are loved when they are fake, and hated when they are truthful.”
15. “The true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
16. The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie. – Ann Landers
17. “If you let a person talk long enough, you’ll hear their true intentions. So listen twice, speak once.” – Unknown
18. “Never say anything about yourself that you do not want to come true.”- Brian Tracy
19. “And then she understood the devilish cunning of the enemies’ plan. By mixing a little truth with it they had made their lie far stronger.”
20. A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. —Douglas MacArthur
21. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.”
22. “We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude, silence, and private: and therefore starved for meditation and true friendship.”
23. “If we make self-love or body acceptance conditional, the truth is, we will never be happy with ourselves. The reality is that our bodies are constantly changing, and they will never remain exactly the same. If we base our self-worth on something as ever-changing as our bodies, we will forever be on the emotional roller coaster of body obsession and shame.”- Chrissy King
24. That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you – the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you – because that is what people are supposed to do.Friendship is like money, easier made than kept."
25. They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s bound to come true
26. This above all: to thine own self be true.
27. “Intelligence plus character-- that is the goal of true education.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
28. Dreams are lovely. But they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It's hard work that makes things happen. It's hard work that creates change. —Shonda Rhimes
29. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth. ” – BO BENNETT Twitter-Bird Small
30. “Seeking women’s approval creates rage toward women. Though most Nice Guys claim to “love” women, the truth is, most of these men have tremendous rage toward women. This is because we tend to eventually despise whatever we make into our god. When our god fails to respond in the ways we expect, we humans tend to respond in one of two ways. We either blindly intensify our acts of worship or lash out in righteous anger.”—Robert A. Glover
31. “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.”
32. “In the entire universe, you play such a huge role. The self esteem and love you have for yourself is the only gift you need to give. It isn’t a selfish act to love yourself hard. Only you can love yourself to the fullest because you understand why every aspect of your life has happened. A self love deficit isn’t what will bring you joy. The wrong mental attitude can be devastating in the world. If you have true self esteem and high self love you can share that love with the world around you. To love oneself is to love the world and a person learns that only when they show themselves the kindness they deserve.” – Anonymous
33. A true friend will always, always be there to listen to your problems and help you out but a fake friend will only ever ask for your help.
34. “True love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupery
35. “Sometimes. being true to yourself means changing your mind. Self changes. and you follow.” – Vera Nazarian
36. Stay true to yourself
37. “By doubting we are led to question; by questioning we arrive at the truth.” – Peter Abelard
38. “Always go too far, because that’s where you’ll find the truth.” – Albert Camus
39. “Authenticity is about being true to who you are.”
40. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas: people being helped by people other than me." — Jerry Seinfeld
41. "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
42. “When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
43. “I became good at pretending. I became so good that after a while the lines blurred between my truth and fiction. And sometimes, when I did a really good job of pretending, I even fooled myself.”
44. “She was ‘nervous,’ she suffered ‘little spells’—such were the sheltering expressions used by those close to her. Not that the truth concerning ‘poor Bonnie’s afflictions’ was in the least a secret; everyone knew she had been an on-and-off psychiatric patient the last half-dozen years.”
45. “We often time think self love is harmful because it excludes others but this is not true. Loving yourself is what creates space in your heart to include others in a healthy way.”
46. “Just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything, they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. ” ― Marilyn Monroe
47. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.” – Ray Bradbury
48. “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.” – Billy Wilder
49. “Silent solitude makes true speech possible and personal. If I am not in touch with my own belovedness, then I cannot touch the sacredness of others. If I am estranged from myself, I am likewise a stranger to others.” – Brennan Manning
50. “You would free yourself from so much stress and drama if you just understood and embraced the truth that you are enough.”
51. A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other. –Unknown
52. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
53. “Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am with you.” – Unknown
54. “Stop walking through the world looking for confirmation that you don’t belong. You will always find it because you’ve made that your mission. Stop scouring people’s faces for evidence that you’re not enough. You will always find it because you’ve made that your goal. True belonging and self-worth are not goods; we don’t negotiate their value with the world. The truth about who we are lives in our hearts. Our call to courage is to protect our wild heart against constant evaluation, especially your own. No one belongs here more than you.” – Brené Brown
55. “Escape from the trap of lies is in learning, and improving through constant practice (just like learning to play golf or tennis), the ability to tell the truth.” — Brad Blanton
56. “And the strongest trust is built by the smallest actions, the keeping of the little promises. It is the constant truthfulness, the continued dependability, the remembrance of minor things, which most inspire confidence and faith. ” —Walter Wangerin Jr. , author and educator
57. “I now have no problem with anxiety, it was something I was dealing with in the band… People saw strength in that, and they didn’t seem to expect it from a guy, but they expect it from a female, which to me is crazy. We’re all human. People are often afraid to admit difficulties, but I don’t believe that there should be a struggle with anything that’s the truth.” — Zayn Malik
58. “Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love.” ― Becca Lee
59. “We had a dream and it was you. We made a wish and you came true.”
60. “I love you” is always great but sometimes those three little words just aren’t enough to express the true depth of your love. Thankfully there are plenty of love quotes from people who are much smarter, wiser, and funnier than the rest of us. Romantic love quotes, loyalty quotes, love poems, love memes, and other love messages can get your creative juices flowing so you can truly express your love and devotion.
61. “Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.” - Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
62. “The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.” M. Scott Peck
63. Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people. Naruto Uzumaki Never Give Up Naruto Quotes
64. “Learn to see the gift in the adversity. By doing this you will begin to find true peace in your struggle.” — Stacey Urrutia
65. To my amazing son, Happy Birthday! Every day is like a dream come true because I get to spend it with you.
66. You'll have unflattering pictures posted on the Internet for all to see, so you have to be able to handle yourself and stay true to yourself.
67. “It is impossible to conceive how different things would have turned out if that birth had not happened whenever, wherever, however it did … for millions of people who have lived since, the birth of Jesus made possible not just a new way of understanding life but a new way of living it. It is a truth that, for twenty centuries, there have been untold numbers of men and women who, in untold numbers of ways, have been so grasped by the child who was born, so caught up in the message he taught and the life he lived, that they have found themselves profoundly changed by their relationship with him.” -Frederick Buechner
68. “Patience. Patience. Patience. Work to view my autism as a different ability rather than a disability. Look past what you may see as limitations and see the gifts autism has given me. It may be true that I’m not good at eye contact or conversation, but have you noticed that I don’t lie, cheat at games, tattle on my classmates or pass judgment on other people? Also true that I probably won’t be the next Michael Jordan. But with my attention to fine detail and capacity for extraordinary focus, I might be the next Einstein. Or Mozart. Or Van Gogh.” – Ellen Notbohm
69. “When you show up authentic. you create the space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth.”
70. “You think that not getting caught in a lie is the same thing as telling the truth.”
71. “We can tolerate our true enemies, but not the backstabbers and betrayers.” – Sanji Paul Arvind
72. “Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.”
73. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasgow
74. Wishing my sweet prince a happy birthday today, I hope all his dreams come true. You are the best son anyone could ask for!
75. I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
76. “When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.”
77. Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
78. “We learned about honesty and integrity—that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.” -Michelle Obama
79. “The big secret about Art is that no one wants it to be true.” - Adam Phillips
80. “What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.”
81. When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
82. “You have no control over other people’s taste. so focus on staying true to your own.” –Tim Gunn
83. “I have seen the truth; I have seen and I know that people can be beautiful and happy without losing the power of living on earth. I will not and cannot believe that evil is the normal condition of mankind.”
84. You are my dream come true and I am so grateful to be able to live my life with you. I hope your day exceeds your expectations, and I can’t wait to see you later.
85. “I’ve always tried to stay true to my authentic self.” ~ Katie Couric
86. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
87. No life is perfect; we all have our problems and issues, and I believe that it's good to be true to who you are.
88. “It is true that integrity alone won’t make you a leader, but without integrity, you will never be one.” – Zig Ziglar
89. "When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites who love to stand up and pray in the synagogues and on street corners where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, they have already received their reward.”
90. “Stay true to yourself because it goes a long way. If you don’t know who you are. who are you really?” – Brandy Norwood
91. “Regardless of others’ reactions. do your best to stay true to yourself. Make the choices that allow you to look in the mirror and feel good about the person gazing back at you.” – Steve Pavlina
92. “People like to say that the conflict is between good and evil. The real conflict is between truth and lies.” ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
93. All of my wishes came true, I just married the love of my life.
94. “Women need solitude in order to find again the true essence of themselves.” ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
95. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
96. “The core of your true self is never lost. Let go of all the pretending and the becoming…Curl up with your rawness and come home. You don’t have to find yourself; you just have to let yourself in.”
97. I’m sorry I lied. I’m sorry I told the truth. I’m sorry that sorry is never enough.
98. The bond between a mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between a mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance, and it is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is an understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
99. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” — Dr. Seuss
100. "The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” – Gloria Estefan
101. “The night is longer than a day for those who dream, and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.” – Jack Kerouac
102. “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset for knowing the truth already.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
103. “There was red wool on his mother’s weaving-rod now. the true burning Warrior Scarlet that was the very color of courage itself.”
104. It is true that when we let go of the things like worries and anxiety, there lighter side of life waiting for us. Moving on is proven by many to be one of the most important ways to be happy in life.
105. The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head. – Terry Pratchett
106. “We can never be afraid to stand up for what is right, no matter what others may say. And sometimes, if that means taking a lonely road, if what we are standing for is true, then perhaps moonlight or sunshine will light our way and make it less lonely.” – Pramila Jayapal
107. “A narcissist paints a picture of themselves as being the victim or innocent in all aspects. They will be offended by the truth. But what is done in the dark will come to light. Time has a way of showing people’s true colors.” — Karla Grimes
108. “The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself. especially when everybody is watching.” – Dave Chappelle
109. “No life is perfect; we all have our problems and issues. and I believe that it’s good to be true to who you are.” – Liberty Ross
110. “In true relationship, mistakes can be forgiven not the trickery.” ~ Invajy
111. “No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.”
112. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted in important affairs.” – Albert Einstein
113. “Trust is not simply a matter of truthfulness or even constancy. It is also a matter of amity and goodwill. We trust those who have our best interests at heart, and mistrust those who seem deaf to our concerns.” – Gary Hamel
114. “Nothing is beautiful, only man: on this piece of naivete rests all aesthetics, it is the first truth of aesthetics. Let us immediately add its second: nothing is ugly but degenerate man – the domain of aesthetic judgment is therewith defined.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
115. Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are. – Oprah Winfrey
116. People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe. - Andy Rooney
117. “I don’t care what people talk behind my back until they speak the truth.” — Abraham Lincoln
118. “The real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
119. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” ~ Denis Waitley
120. “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.” – Audrey Hepburn
121. “There is only one art. whose sole criterion is the power. the authenticity. the revelatory insight. the courage and suggestiveness with which it seeks its truth. Thus. from the standpoint of the work and its worth it is irrelevant to which political ideas the artist as a citizen claims allegiance. which ideas he would like to serve with his work or whether he holds any such ideas at all.” – Vaclav Havel
122. When you feel a peaceful joy, that’s when you are near the truth.” ― Rumi
123. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
124. “A lie is like a snowball; it starts off small and then grows and grows until a point where it gets so big it falls apart and then the truth is discovered.” – Chris Hughes
125. “It takes a lot of truth to gain trust, but just one lie to lose it all.”
126. “A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.” – Edgar J. Mohn
127. “Whatever truth we feel compelled to withhold, no matter how unthinkable it is to imagine ourselves telling it, not to is a way of spiritually holding our breath. You can only do it for so long.”
128. “Let go. All will be lost, and in that is its beauty, its truth, all that we need. ” ― Søren Sørenson
129. The key to the spiritual journey is not acquiring something outside of yourself. Rather it is shedding the veils to come back to the deepest truth of your being.
130. Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you. Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through. Please forgive me, if I need you like I do. Please believe me, every word I say is true. — "Please Forgive Me" by Bryan Adams
131. “With Aquaman. I worked with such talented guys. Ivan Reis and Joe Prado. And he’s a great character. I mean. Aquaman’s a great character. he just hasn’t been positioned in a role of importance in a long. long time. We tried to do that in this series; give him this platform because he deserves it. and give a very different perception of Aquaman while at the same time staying true to who the character is. Showing his power level. his fortitude. his sense of honor and commitment and responsibility. and hopefully showing everything that makes a hero a hero.” ~ Geoff Johns
132. To my son that I have learned so much from, I want to say happy birthday! You are a role model to me in so many ways. Seeing you grow up into the man you have become has been a true gift. I hope this birthday is as wonderful as you are!
133. “One lie is enough to question all the truth. ” — Samaira Ansari
134. “They have no knowledge of the thoughts in his mind, but they are in love with their own opinions, not because they are true, but because they are their own […] If, on the other hand, they love them because they are true, they are both theirs and mine, for they are the common property of all lovers of the truth.”
135. Happiness is the true beauty weapon.” – Susan Sarandon
136. “Promised yourself never to keep quiet on the truth. Speak it out and let the lie die”
137. “Honesty is often very hard. The truth is often painful. But the freedom it can bring is worth the trying.”
138. “Words spoken through loyalty, no matter how much the bitterness of it stings me, is the true essence of friendship and family.”– Anonymous
139. “Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind, and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love.” – Becca Lee
140. “Independence day reminds us to be loyal and truthful to our nation and serve it with whole-heart”
141. “All liars … lie to protect themselves, to shield their egos from the raw pain of truth.” –Aminatta Forna
142. If what he said was the truth, it broke her heart. If what he said was a lie, it was broken anyway. – Christine Feehan
143. “The truth makes all things complete, it brings things to fulfillment, and it brings thing to an end. It completes the circle of life and reality.” – E. B. Staples
144. “I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. ” – Aaliyah
145. “We are beginning to comprehend a basic truth hitherto neglected, that our physical condition is determined very largely by our emotional condition, and our emotional life is profoundly regulated by our thought life.”
146. “It is true, of course, that there is no way of knowing for sure whether or not you can trust someone, for the simple reason that circumstances change all of the time. You might know someone for several years, for instance, and trust him completely as your friend, but circumstances could change and he could become very hungry, and before you knew it you could be boiling in a soup pot, because there is no way of knowing for sure.”
147. Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love. ― Becca Lee
148. “Two things you will never have to chase: true friends and true love”. – Mandy Hale
149. “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
150. Don’t worry if you haven’t found your true love, they’re just with someone else right now.
151. "Stop comparing skin tones. Who cares if your skin is lighter or darker than the person standing next to you? Change can only happen once you can truthfully look in the mirror and love that Deep Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mocha, or Caramel complexion.” – Alicia D.
152. A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility. — Beyoncé
153. “I love true love, and I’m a woman who wants to be married for a lifetime. That traditional life is something that I want.” – Ali Larter
154. “There is beauty in truth, even if it’s painful. Those who lie twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak, but lies only strengthen our defects. They don’t teach anything, help anything, fix anything, or cure anything nor do they develop one’s character, one’s mind, one’s heart, or one’s soul.” – Jose N. Harris
155. “You have no control over other people’s taste. so focus on staying true to your own.” – Tim Gunn
156. “I’m a true oceanholic.”
157. Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.
158. “Every lie is a poison; there are no harmless lies. Only the truth is safe. Only the truth gives me consolation – it is the one unbreakable diamond.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
159. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
160. “Open the window of your mind. Allow the fresh air, new lights and new truths to enter.” – Amit Ray
161. There’s beauty in the things we think are imperfect. That sounds very cliché, but it’s true.” —Laverne Cox
162. When people don’t tell you the truth, what they really are saying is they don’t value you or their relationship with you enough, to be honest.” — unknown
163. This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.” – Rumi
164. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”– Albert Einstein
165. Everyone wants to belong, or be a part of something bigger than themselves, but it's important to follow your heart and be true to yourself in the process.
166. You said you have faith in us. You told me to come to you when I was ready to be fearless. The truth is, I don't know if I can be fearless. I've lost myself, Reid, and I'm still so scared
167. “Every violation of truth is not only a sort of suicide in the liar but is a stab at the health of human society.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
168. “It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lost it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.”
169. “The truthful man is usually a liar.” — Alfred Nobel
170. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is ‘Authenticity’”. ― Charlie Chaplin
171. “If a small-town boy like me who bagged groceries was able to make his dreams come true, you can too.” ~ Bad Bunny
172. The true sadness is what you feel when you are alone.
173. “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.“
174. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
175. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”- Josh Billings
176. “People are their most beautiful when they are laughing, crying, dancing, playing, telling the truth, and being chased in a fun way.” – Amy Poehler
177. “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” —William Arthur Ward
178. “No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.” — Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
179. “Adults who still derive childlike pleasure from hanging gifts of a ready-made education on the Christmas tree of a child waiting outside the door to life do not realize how unreceptive they are making the children to everything that constitutes the true surprise of life.” – ( Karl Kraus)
180. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”
181. Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.
182. “The real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful.”
183. As I began to love myself. I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living my own truth. Today I know this is authenticity.
184. “My mother was the making of me. She was so true and so sure of me, I felt that I had someone to live for–someone I must not disappoint. The memory of my mother will always be a blessing to me.
185. “True courage comes not just from feeling confident and strong. but from being the honest. authentic expression of yourself. Think about how audacious it is to really believe in yourself.”
186. “Real beauty is to be true to oneself.” - Laetitia Casta
187. That's what I consider true generosity: You give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing.
188. “You have no control over other peoples’ taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” – Tim Gunn
189. “The worst part about being lied to is knowing that you weren’t worth the truth.” —Mishaela
190. “We loved our country as much as they; we went courageously into every action; but also we distinguished the false from true, we had suddenly learned to see.”
191. I love truth and wish to have it always spoken to me: I hate a liar.
192. “Slaves, when inquired of as to their condition and the character of their masters, almost universally say they are contented, and that their masters are kind. The slaveholders have been known to send in spies among their slaves, to ascertain their views and feelings in regard to their condition. The frequency of this has had the effect to establish among the slaves the maxim, that a still tongue makes a wise head. They suppress the truth rather than take the consequences of telling it.”
193. ¨ Self-love is not selfishness, in fact, it´s a true love that nobody could do to you. ¨- Bhagyashree
194. “The truth is that contraceptive pills save lives, prevent unplanned pregnancies, improve outcomes for children and reduce the number of abortions.” — Unknown
195. “I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” – Frederick Douglass
196. “There are some values that you should never compromise on to stay true to yourself; you should be brave to stand up for what you truly believe in even if you stand alone.”
197. “Stay true to yourself. Happiness is when what you think. what you say. and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
198. “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”
199. While it’s great to look at a single piece of nature, it does not tell us everything we want to know. When we look at a flower, we can’t begin to understand the forest. The same is true of all of nature. It’s not enough to be an occasional visitor. We must reside with nature all the time.
200. “Stop comparing skin tones. Who cares if your skin is lighter or darker than the person standing next to you? Change can only happen once you can truthfully look in the mirror and love that Deep Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mocha, or Caramel complexion.”
201. “I stay true to myself and my style. and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.” ~ Aaliyah
202. Don't ever think that my love isn't true I promise never to abandon you,
203. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” – Buddha
204. “Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.”
205. “Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this. it would change the earth.”
206. “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”
207. Mothers are some of the hardest working people in the world. If evolution were true, shouldn’t mothers have evolved to the point where they have more than two hands to accomplish all of the daily tasks asked of them?
208. I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” —Wendell L. Wilkie, lawyer
209. “Women need solitude in order to find again the true essence of themselves.”― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
210. It’s true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?
211. An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
212. “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
213. “Countrymen, My heart doth joy that yet in all my life I found no man but he was true to me. I shall have glory by this losing day.” – William Shakespeare
214. “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
215. "True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.” – Henry David Thoreau
216. “Never let someone take you for granted. Listen with an open mind but stay true to yourself and your vision. ” — Gemma Collins
217. “I define wholehearted living as engaging in our lives from a place of worthiness. It means cultivating the courage. compassion. and connection to wake up in the morning and think. no matter what gets done and how much is left undone. I am enough. It’s going to bed at night thinking. Yes. I am imperfect and vulnerable and sometimes afraid. but that doesn’t change the truth that I am brave and worthy of love and belonging.”
218. ".. a friend is someone who inspires, who challenges, who sends you in search of some truer sense of yourself..”― Steve Lopez
219. Because I’m a beautiful lie, you are a painful truth.
220. However rare true love is, true friendship is rarer.
221. The great advantage about telling the truth is that nobody ever believes it. - Dorothy L. Sayers
222. “I could walk through fire if it meant making my dreams come true. That is the gift being bipolar gave me. It blessed me with a lofty imagination, an iron will, and an unbreakable belief in the impossible.” — AJ Mendez
223. “Anyone can just speak words, but only one that is tried-and-true can mean them.”― Terry O’Neal
224. “Denying the truth doesn’t change the facts.” — Unknown
225. “There is no god higher than truth.” – Mahatma Gandhi
226. “It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.” – Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
227. “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” —Hans Nouwens
228. “Jesus sees our primary war against the devil as a fight to believe truth over lies.”
229. “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.” – Unknown
230. “Just make sure you’re staying true to yourself. and do what you think is good in that craft or field [of yours] and then let everything else fall where it falls.” ~ Brian Regan
231. “I’ll remember you. When I’ve forgotten all the rest. You to me were true. You to me were the best.” ~Bob Dylan
232. Some people say that our one true love comes only once in a lifetime. So when you find it, you have to make sure you savor the experience.
233. "In my daughter’s eyes I am a hero. I am strong and wise and I know no fear. But the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me.” — Martina McBride,"In My Daughter’s Eyes”
234. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."— Walt Disney, founder of Walt Disney World
235. “There is one truth that must be sought after first before you can go further and that truth is that you must take charge of your own life for you cannot lead a life of truth if you let someone else take responsibility for your thoughts or actions.” – Byron Pulsifer
236. “Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.” ― Arthur Miller
237. On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit! Happy Independence Day!
238. “Authenticity is not something we have or don’t have. It’s a practice – a conscious choice of how we want to live. Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” – Brene Brown
239. “Truth is always universal. Positive thinking can never fail; it is a proven truth.” – Bill Mcdowell
240. There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite. - Carlos Ruiz Zafón
241. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body – meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit.”– Amy Adams
242. “If every mother…could wrap her mind around her true value as a woman and mother, her life would never be the same. We would wake up every morning excited for the day rather than feeling as though we’d been hit by a truck during the night. We would talk differently to our kids, fret less about our husbands’ annoying habits, and speak with greater tenderness and clarity. We would find more contentment in our relationships, let mean remarks roll off our backs, and leave work feeling confident in the job we performed.” – Meg Meeker
243. “I used to believe in forever, but forever's too good to be true”
244. “Say what you have to say, not what you ought. Any truth is better than make-believe.” – Henry David Thoreau
245. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
246. “There’s a lot of stupid men out there who feel like makeup is a betrayal of the truth, and that is so funny to me.” — Katya Zamolodchikova
247. “Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person.”
248. “Always keep your dignity and be true to yourself.” – Marjane Satrapi
249. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
250. "My Dearest Baby, You gave me the strength I didn't know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace.” — Serena Williams
251. The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching.
252. “True country music is honesty, sincerity, and real life to the hilt.” — Garth Brooks
253. “The creatures didn’t move as she approached. They had never tried to hurt her. but she had a feeling that they were hiding their true nature.”
254. “Once we believe in ourselves. we can risk curiosity. spontaneous delight. wonder. or any other experience that reveals the true human spirit.” – E. E. Cummings
255. ”Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.” – Arthur Miller
256. “One lie is all it takes for a person to lose interest in you. Best thing to do is always be upfront, be real and tell the truth..”
257. “In human relationships are mostly broken when your partner tells you a lie every day but you know the truth.” – Anonymous
258. “It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth.” – Oscar Wilde
259. “Don’t keep searching for the truth, just let go of your opinion.”
260. “There can be a true grandeur in any degree of submissiveness, because it springs from loyalty to the laws and to an oath, and not from the baseness of soul.” – Simone Weil
261. “If you stay true to one thing. it will open up the doors to the other thing. But. you don’t have to tell the people. “Oh. I can do these fifteen things.” No! Just tell them you can do the one. and if you do the one well. other opportunities will be afforded you. period.” ~ Brely Evans
262. “There’s more beauty in truth, even if it is dreadful beauty.”
263. “The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.” – Albert Einstein
264. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.” — Philibert Joseph Roux
265. Never give up. And most importantly, be true to yourself. Write from your heart, in your own voice, and about what you believe in.
266. “Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. Help others. Drink deeply from good books. Make friendship a fine art. Build a shelter against a rainy day.”—John Wooden
267. Good Morning Quotes – “God has granted you yet another day to make your dreams come true. Accept it with all your heart. Let’s give your life a new start.”
268. “One lie spoils a thousand truths.” – African Proverb
269. “I hate being lied straight to my face when I know every bit of the truth.” – Unknown
270. “There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness and truth.” – Leo Tolstoy
271. “Any man can win when things go his way, it’s the man who overcomes adversity that is the true champion. ” – Jock Ewing
272. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” —Thomas Aquinas
273. “Lies don’t end relationships. The truth does.” – Shannon L. Alder
274. “Could all be lies. Could all be part of revenge scheme, planned during his decade behind bars. But if true, then what? […] Never mind. Answers soon. Nothing is insoluble.”
275. “The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.” — Albert Einstein
276. "A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson
277. True love is rare, but true friendship is even rarer.
278. “The best people possess a feeling for beauty. the courage to take risks. the discipline to tell the truth. the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically. their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded. sometimes destroyed.” – Ernest Hemingway
279. "To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth – not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.” — Debbie Ford
280. Water is the building block of life. Only in recent centuries, we’ve started to explore the oceans. Leonardo had sketches of submarines and boats and other gadgets that he would love to see as a reality today. He observed the truth about the world long before we were ready for it.
281. “All I wish you is a beautiful weekend. Make my wish come true by wearing your beautiful smile throughout the day.”
282. “The industry’s memory is quite short, it’s true” – Diane Lane
283. ″...oftentimes these ministers of darkness tell us truths in little things, to betray us into deeds of greatest consequence.”
284. For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.
285. They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
286. “Be authentic, true to yourself, genuine. Question what you really love along the way. There are so many voices out there. And you can lose yourself.” Dion DiMucci
287. I’m delighted that your hard work and determination have paid off. May all of your hopes and dreams come true. Congratulations on your new position.
288. “Sensuality is the truest and most authentic and passionate expression of ourselves that our souls ever desire.”
289. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” —Albert Einstein
290. “Hollywood. young or otherwise. is a very trend-driven town. and that can get a little out of hand at times. I just try to stay true to my own personal taste – incorporating my personality while not taking myself too seriously.” ~ Skylar Astin
291. “Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others”- Elbert Hubbard
292. “Let’s tell the truth to people. When people ask, ‘How are you?’ have the nerve sometimes to answer truthfully. You must know, however, that people will start avoiding you because, they, too, have knees that pain them and heads that hurt and they don’t want to know about yours. But think of it this way: If people avoid you, you will have more time to meditate and do fine research on a cure for whatever truly afflicts you.”
293. “When we truly come to understand the nature of impermanence and selflessness. we will see all things in their true light. Then there is no longer any need to be selfish. We rejoice in the happiness of all beings without distinction.”
294. “No other version. no matter how perfect it is. would ever feel better than being your true self.”—Edmond Mbiaka
295. Have the guts to be true to yourself. Nothing more.
296. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body – meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit.” — Amy Adams
297. Happy friendship day to my sister from another mister. Thanks for being a true and loyal friend.
298. "Tellin’ the truth is crazy in a world full of lies.”
299. “Liars when they speak the truth are not believed.” ― Aristotle
300. “All that one gains by falsehood is, not to be believed when he speaks the truth.” – Aristotle
301. “Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.” — Santosh Kalwar
302. “I just think the more we’re observed by other people, the less we can observe them in order to play them and find their true condition.” — Logan Marshall-Green
303. “Being true to yourself means living in truth with each person in your life. It means refusing to say or do something that you don’t believe is right. Living in truth with other people means that you refuse to stay in any situation where you are unhappy with the behavior of another person. You refuse to tolerate it. You refuse to compromise.” – Brian Tracy
304. “To be able to have that self-respect for yourself and just that feeling of. OK. I did what I could. just stay true to yourself.If you feel that this is something that’s valid and you should go out there and win. then push through it no matter what the outcome is. Just know that nine times out of 10 that no matter whether you were right or you were wrong. the NFL is a business.” ~ Adrian Peterson
305. The slickest way in the world to lie is to tell the right amount of truth at the right time-and then shut up. – Robert A. Heinlein
306. “People don’t lie to contaminate truth. They lie to pollute their hearts.” – Munia Khan
307. “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
308. We miss you so much. I know you will always be there in our memories and hearts to guide us and watch over us. Rest in peace, sweetheart.I have loved you so much that I can never forget you. Your memories are embedded in every cell of mine. I can never get over you, my love. Rest in peace.Dear one, death cannot make any difference to our bond, the love we shared. Our relationship is eternal. Miss you, honey. Rest in peace.I pray for your peace in your afterlife. I never knew God would take you away from me this soon. You were too young to die. Rest in peace.You were my true soulmate. You have made my life worth it. You are an irreplaceable loss in my life. May your departed soul rest in peace!I hope this is a bad dream and you wake me up from this nightmare. I wish I could spend many more days with you watching the sunset on the beach. May you rest in peace!It is not just you who left this world today but along with you left my smile, joy and sleep. I don’t know how to survive without you. Rest in peace!I can never ever forget you because we are one. I do not know how to wake up tomorrow without you by my side. Rest in peace dear!You have shown me what true love is. You have given me all the care and affection. Now I am used to all the pampering. Without you how will I survive, darling? Rest in peace!
309. “Once you go inside and weed through the muck, you will find the real beauty, the truth about yourself.” – Lindsay Wagner
310. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.” – Tom Freston
311. “Learn what is true in order to do what is right.” – Thomas Huxley
312. It’s enough to indulge and to be selfish but true happiness is really when you start giving back. Adrian Grenier ( Heartless Selfish Quotes )
313. "For the word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.”
314. “If a false friend is one who stabs you in the back, is a true friend one who stabs you in front?” – Evan Esar
315. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney"
316. “If you tell the truth you do not need a good memory!”
317. "You never really know the true quality of someone’s character until the road gets rocky.” — Unknown
318. “Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy.”
319. “It is my mind which thinks, and the judgment of my mind is the only searchlight that can find the truth.”
320. “The best advice I’ve ever got is to be yourself. Stay true to who you are and what you stand for and you’ll go far in life.” ― Snoop Dogg
321. “A true friend is not someone who calls you to a party. Or that friend you always hang out with. But that friend who chose to stay even after hearing some negative things about you. ” Helen M. Helen
322. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon. ” —Samuel Butler, novelist
323. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
324. “A lie… is often the mirror image of the truth; by examining it carefully, you can reconstruct the fact that lie was designed to conceal.“
325. “Be passionate about yourself. do not sacrifice anything. and have fun. Always remember to remain true and real to yourself.”
326. Every person must choose how much truth he can stand. - Irvin D. Yalom
327. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho. The Alchemist
328. “It will never be possible by pure reason to arrive at some absolute truth.” – Werner Heisenberg
329. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.”
330. “Not only must a knight be able to use weapons and prove himself knowledgeable in many fields. but above all he must prove that he is chivalrous and honest. brave and true. He must be knightly in every respect.”
331. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
332. “If you want to know if someone is lying to you, start by living a truthful life. Once you live in the truth, you will not be easily deceived.” — Molly Friederfeld
333. “It’s by Spirit and truth that we’re transformed into the image of Jesus, but the reciprocal is also true. It’s by isolation and lies that we’re deformed into the image of the devil.”
334. “The opposite of nice is being real. It’s being direct, honest, and truthful. It’s saying what you really think, expressing how you really feel, and sharing what’s true for you in that moment. This authenticity allows others to see and know the real you, which allows you to really feel love and connection ”—Aziz Gazipura
335. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” – Josh Hutcherson
336. The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.- Salvador Dalí
337. “I used to believe in forever, but forever’s too good to be true.”
338. “A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies.”
339. “…Beauty shouldn’t be defined by whether you wear the Deepest Deep Foundation (like me!) or the Translucent one. It’s all about confidence in your own skin and in your beauty. It’s corny, but it’s true.”
340. “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
341. “I wondered how many people there were in the world who suffered, and continued to suffer, because they could not break out from their own web of shyness and reserve, and in their blindness and folly built up a great distorted wall in front of them that hid the truth.”— Daphne du Maurier
342. “Anyone can just speak words, but only one that is tried-and-true can mean them.” ― Terry a O'Neal
343. “If you want to make your dreams come true. the first thing you have to do is wake up.” –J.M. Power
344. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but you stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth just like you did.” — Jill Blakeway
345. “If you’re being true to yourself and it isn’t enough for the people around you. change the people around you.”
346. “Frienship is not about who acts true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.”
347. “Real love brings pain. Real love means sacrifices and hurts and all the thousand shocks of life. But it also means beauty, true beauty.“
348. “Stop lying to yourself. When we deny our own truth, we deny our own potential.” – Steve Maraboli
349. “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
350. I wish you for all your dreams of tomorrow, I wish you’re having faith they all come true. I wish you all these things–but remember, sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you. – Ralph Chaplin
351. “Hypocrites get offended by the truth.” ― Jess C. Scott
352. “Everyone knows this naked truth when they have found themselves in positions of weakness.” – George Kunz
353. “My parents taught me honesty, truth, compassion, kindness and how to care for people.” – Brian Blessed
354. “There’s something so humiliating about being lied to when you know the truth. It’s like pretending the emperor is wearing clothes when it’s so clear he is not.” – Barrie Davenport
355. The true measure of a man is how he treats you when others are not looking.”― Alessandra Torre
356. “Chaplin had not merely impressed but formed him. Showed him how any gesture—a kiss, playing with some bread rolls—can be freed from the mundane, imbued with magic. Charlie Chaplin was always turning caterpillars into butterflies. He had used comedy to reveal, and not flee, the truth of the human predicament. He’d roller-skated blindfolded over the void, like a planet circling a black hole. He filmed a factory worker sucked into a machine, fed through its cogs and gears, assailing an age that turns people into things. And Charlie Chaplin had battled the bleak world with—what? Not a knife, not a gun. A cane. Gentle, gestural, the baton of a maestro. Chaplin’s cane, with no disrespect to Hockney, Picasso, or Basquiat, was, in this moment, what Jim Carrey most wanted to save.”
357. Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe. – Barbara De Angelis
358. “One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.”— Chinua Achebe
359. The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. – Nelson Henderson
360. “Human love constructs its own image of the other person, of what he is and what he should become. It takes the life of the other person into its own hands. Spiritual love recognizes the true image of the other person which he has received from Jesus Christ; the image that Jesus Christ himself embodied and would stamp upon all men. Therefore,”
361. “The closer you are to the truth, the more silent you become inside.” – Naval Ravikant
362. “One word of truth outweighs the world.”
363. Sweetly tender, fond and true…
364. “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.”― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
365. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
366. “We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
367. “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Mark Twain
368. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth.'” Dan Rather
369. “Overall I think that the most important thing is to have true friends. and always to stay true to yourself and never try to be somebody that you’re not.” ~ Diego Boneta
370. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
371. “You can achieve anything if you believe in yourself. But the opposite is also true; without strong self-belief you will not go far.” – Paulo Coelho
372. “You're not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you're willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.”– Karen Salmansohn
373. This paradox is so true. Nothing is ever perfect, but that’s what makes it so perfect. In modern society, we strive to have everything perfect from our eyeliner to our outfits. We want everything to look perfectly placed. We love nature because there is no perfection and no facade.
374. “True courage is about facing life without flinching. I don’t mean the times when the right path is hard. but glorious at the end. I’m talking about enduring the boredom. the messiness. and the inconvenience of doing what is right.” – Robin Hobb
375. “The true underlying obstacle to brave leadership is how we respond to our fear.”
376. “How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”
377. Given a choice between life and death, choose life. Given a choice between right and wrong, choose what’s right. And given a choice between a terrible truth and a beautiful lie, choose the truth every time. – Mira Grant
378. “You have plenty of courage. I am sure. ” answered Oz. “All you need is confidence in yourself. There is no living thing that is not afraid when it faces danger. The true courage is in facing danger when you are afraid. and that kind of courage you have in plenty.”
379. “People find it easy to add lies on the negative things said about you, rather than to add truth on positive things being said about you.”
380. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
381. “The worst part about being lied to is knowing that you weren’t worth the truth.” ~ Mishaela
382. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ”–Walt Disney
383. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” ~ John Green
384. “The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. “It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.” – J.K. Rowling
385. “Silence the angry man with love. Silence the ill-natured man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with truth.” ~ Gautama Buddha , Love Hate liars quotes
386. “Trust starts with truth and ends with truth. ” — Santosh Kalwar
387. “Have fun. Kee”Be real about what you do. Stay true to the voice inside you. Don’t let the ‘business’ change what it is you love because the people. the fans. respond to what is heartfelt. They can always tell when a singer is faking it.” ~ George Jonesp your integrity. Do what you want to do and stay true to that.” ~ Jason Dohring
388. “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” ~ Laozi. Believe In Yourself quotes wisdom
389. “Victory isn’t defined by wins or losses. It is defined by effort. If you can truthfully say ‘I did the best I could I gave everything I had’ then you’re a winner.”- Kai Green
390. “The more you can tap into your most authentic YOU. the more you can experience your full power. YOUR TRUE MAGIC.” – Unknown
391. “I allow myself to set healthy boundaries. To say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does. Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me. ” – Lee Horbachewski
392. “But I should be false in the earliest sentiments of my soul, if I suppressed the opinion. I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and incur my own abhorrence.”
393. “Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.” – Anonymous
394. You are a true success if you can trust yourself, love yourself, and be yourself.
395. “If a man has to ask for your trust, it's a sure sign that you should not give it. Trust should be earned inherently, without any verbal demands. Trust is knowing a man's character, knowing truth, and relying on that character and truth even when the odds seem against you.”
396. “Truth builds trust.”
397. “Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free.” – Eckhart Tolle
398. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.”
399. When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface. – Cassandra Clare
400. "Criticism of you isn’t the truth- it’s just someone’s opinion.”
401. “Pigs are dirty, but I will tell you something dirtier, liars! Untruth always smells like rotten garbage!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
402. “People don’t lie to contaminate truth. They lie to pollute their hearts.” ― Munia Khan
403. “It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
404. Your truest friends are the ones who will stand by you in your darkest moments--because they're willing to brave the shadows with you--and in your greatest moments--because they're not afraid to let you shine.” — Nicole Yatsonsky
405. Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heart will never change.” – Ting Stores
406. “Anyone can stay true to your face, it’s the people who stay true behind your back that really count.”
407. “When enough women realize that birth is a time of great opportunity to get in touch with their true power, and when they are willing to assume responsibility for this, we will reclaim the power of birth and help move technology where it belongs – in the service of birthing women, not their master.” – Christiane Northrup
408. To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me
409. “The highest compact we can make with our fellow is – “Let there be truth between us two forevermore.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
410. I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.
411. “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”- Laozi
412. "I never felt true love until I was with you, and I never felt true sadness until you left me.” — Anonymous
413. “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.”
414. “The entire narrative of this country argues against the truth of who you are.”
415. “There can be a true grandeur in any degree of submissiveness, because it springs from loyalty to the laws and to an oath, and not from baseness of soul. ” — Simone Weil
416. “It hurts when you tell lie and I already know the truth.” – Margaery
417. “Don’t ever lie to someone to protect their feelings. They deserve the truth.” — Unknown
418. “I am persuaded, you will permit me to observe, that the path of true piety is so plain as to require but little political direction.” — George Washington
419. Trust starts with truth and ends with truth. - Santosh Kalwar
420. “Your mind will believe everything you tell it. Feed it love, truth, faith, and hope.”
421. “You are telling me the things that I want to hear but unfortunately, I already know the truth.” – Anonymous
422. “Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST.” ― Frank Zappa
423. “On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day be filled with patriotic spirit!”
424. “Roses are red, violets are blue. You really thought I would cry over you? I said I loved you. You thought that was true. Well, guess what player? You just got played, too. ”
425. That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you—the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do. -Unknown
426. Be congruent. Be authentic. Be your true self.
427. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
428. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth. it’s based on our self-worth.”
429. “The only way to tell the truth is to speak with kindness. Only the words of a loving man can be heard.” ― Henry David Thoreau
430. “I know that’s what people say– you’ll get over it. I’d say it, too. But I know it’s not true. Oh, youll be happy again, never fear. But you won’t forget. Every time you fall in love it will be because something in the man reminds you of him.” ― Betty Smith
431. “The truth will set you free, but first, it will piss you off!”
432. My number one beauty secret is to stay true to yourself and figure out what works best for your body.
433. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.”
434. "Country music is three chords and the truth.” — Harlan Howard
435. “If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.” – Bruce Lee
436. “Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” – Oscar Wilde
437. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
438. “A lie, sometimes, can be truer than the truth, which is why fiction gets written.” ― Tim O’Brien
439. Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.
440. “We all know deep down that nothing lasts forever – not even true love or friendships that feel like home. That’s why we need to cherish every moment we have with those who matter most and remember them always. ”
441. “If he is old enough to ask the question he is old enough to receive true answers. I am not putting the thoughts into his head, but helping him unfold those already there. These children are wiser than we are...”
442. "When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong and you’ll finally see the truth—that hero lies in you."— Mariah Carey
443. “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
444. “Self love is a school. it’s where you learn every inch about yourself and decide to accept you for you. it’s this schooling that prepares you to recognize true love when it appears.”
445. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure.” – Bob Marley
446. “My dad explained it to me: Grandpa had told him some of the same stories when he was a kid, and they weren’t lies, exactly, but exaggerated version of the truth.”
447. "You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you.” – Bryan Adams
448. “The great thing about being ignored is that you can speak the truth with impunity.” —Steve Aylett
449. "The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses.” – David Storey
450. “Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit.” – Edward R. Murrow
451. “I think if you stay true to yourself and keep moving forward. things come around.” – Demi Moore
452. “Don’t be afraid to show your vulnerability. Be transparent with your team, even when the truth may be unpopular or inconvenient. ” – BILL GEORGE Twitter-Bird Small
453. “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” – Unknown
454. “Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt the truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.” —William Shakespeare
455. “If you cheat on a girl that’s willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.”
456. “The true joy of Christmas is family.”
457. "A true love story never has an ending.
458. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen
459. “It doesn’t matter that your dream came true if you spent your whole life sleeping.” — Jerry Zucker
460. ‘Sometimes,’ said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. ‘When you are Real you don’t mind being hurt.‘”
461. “On the mountains of truth, you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
462. “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
463. “It’s true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it’s sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and batarangs, you’re just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It’d be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.”
464. “Every morning, I wake up to my life’s biggest truth – my love for you. Good morning, my love!”
465. If the words don’t add up, it’s usually because the truth wasn’t included in the equation
466. “The only true test of loyalty is fidelity in the face of ruin and despair. ” — Eric Felten
467. “The truth cuts like the sharpest knife I’ve ever known.”
468. “No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self.”– Edmond Mbiaka
469. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” – Brene Brown
470. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
471. "The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can’t be organized or regulated. It isn’t true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth.”
472. “The current ruling ontology denies any possibility of a social causation of mental illness. The chemico-biologization of mental illness is of course strictly commensurate with its depoliticization. Considering mental illness an individual chemico-biological problem has enormous benefits for capitalism. First, it reinforces Capital’s drive towards atomistic individualization (you are sick because of your brain chemistry). Second, it provides an enormously lucrative market in which multinational pharmaceutical companies can peddle their pharmaceuticals (we can cure you with our SSRIs). It goes without saying that all mental illnesses are neurologically instantiated, but this says nothing about their causation. If it is true, for instance, that depression is constituted by low serotonin levels, what still needs to be explained is why particular individuals have low levels of serotonin. This requires a social and political explanation; and the task of repoliticizing mental illness is an urgent one if the left wants to challenge capitalist realism.”
473. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”
474. “People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.” ― Kim Culbertson
475. “P.S. You’re not going to die. Here’s the white-hot truth: if you go bankrupt, you’ll still be okay. If you lose the gig, the lover, the house, you’ll still be okay. If you sing off-key, get beat by the competition, have your heart shattered, get fired…it’s not going to kill you. Ask anyone who’s been through it.” -- Danielle LaPorte
476. Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving. – James E Faust
477. “Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength.”
478. “Smiling on a good day is easy. The true challenge is finding a smile in tough times.” – Unknown
479. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
480. “One isn’t necessarily born with courage. but one is born with potential. Without courage. we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind. TRUE. merciful. generous. or honest.” – Maya Angelou
481. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.. – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
482. “Sometimes you just have to listen to the lies even though you know the truth.” – Brunda Kale
483. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” ~ Josh Hutcherson
484. If ego is the voice that tells us we’re better than we really are, we can say ego inhibits true success by preventing a direct and honest connection to the world around us. – Ryan Holiday
485. “There is not a single untruth, no -but after ten lines Truth shrieks, she runs distraught and disheveled through her temple’s corridors; she does not know herself. ‘I can endure lies,’ she cries. ‘I cannot survive this stifling verisimilitude”
486. It feels good to think about you when I'm warm in bed. I feel as if you're curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true.” – Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
487. Memory is a complicated thing, a relative to truth, but not its twin. . – Barbara Kingsolver. Memory is a complicated thing, a relative to truth, but not its twin. . – Barbara Kingsolver
488. “We are certain that, in this life at any rate, thought is intimately connected with the brain. The theory that thought therefore is merely a movement in the brain is, in my opinion, nonsense, for if so, that theory itself would be merely a movement, an event among atoms, which may have speed and direction, but of which it would be meaningless to use the words “true” or “false.” We are driven then to some kind of correspondence. But if we assume a one-for-one correspondence, this means that we have to attribute an almost unbelievable complexity and variety of events to the brain. But I submit that a one-for-one relation is probably quite unnecessary. All our examples suggest that the brain can respond—in a sense, adequately and exquisitely correspond—to the seemingly infinite variety of consciousness without providing one single physical modification for each single modification of consciousness. But”
489. “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
490. The truth really is ‘the light of the world. —Brad Blanton, author and psychotherapist, in Radical Honesty
491. “The truth isn’t always beauty. but the hunger for it is.”
492. “To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” – Denis Waitley
493. “Sometimes the people closest to you betray you, and your home isn’t a place you can be happy anymore. It’s hard, but it’s true.” – P.C. Cast
494. “All discomfort comes from suppressing your true identity. ” Bryant H. McGill
495. Love is pure and true; love knows no gender.” – Tori Spelling
496. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” — Neil Gaiman
497. How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people.What is true is invisible to the eye. It is only with the heart that one can see clearly.
498. “I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are. ” – Steve Maraboli
499. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ~ Bob Marley
500. “Nothing better than listening to a lie when you already know the truth.” – Unknown
501. “Be confident in who you are regardless of the critics because no matter how good you are doing in life, there will always be critics. Stay true to yourself regardless of who’s around and believe in yourself even when others don’t. You can change the world and accomplish the impossible if you do so.”- Naya Tapper
502. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.” – Jerry Seinfeld
503. “You have no control over other people’s taste. so focus on staying true to your own.” — Tim Gunn
504. “Over time, any deception destroys intimacy, and without intimacy, couples cannot have true and lasting love.” – Bonnie Eaker Weil
505. “Be congruent. Be authentic. Be your true self.” – Mahatma Gandhi
506. "A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” – Len Wein
507. “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” —Hans Nouwens
508. Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.
509. “Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.” — Unknown
510. “Most women will do almost anything to avoid having to face these truths. Even if we yell and scream at him when we discover that he’s lied to us, once the dust settles, most of us will opt for the comforting territory of rationalization. In fact, many of us are willing to rewire our senses, short-circuit our instincts and intelligence, and accept the seductive comfort of self-delusion.” ― Susan Forward
511. “What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broke not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.” Danka V.
512. “Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss
513. “How would your life be different if…You stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.”
514. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” —Ismail Haniyeh, Palestinian political leader
515. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
516. “I still trust in your big heart and the true love between us. Forgive me, sweetie.”
517. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
518. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
519. “I wish we could stop the little lies. I don’t mean that one has to be brutally frank. I don’t believe that we should be brutal about anything. however. it is wonderfully liberating to be honest. One does not have to tell all that one knows. but we should be careful what we say is the truth.”
520. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.”
521. “I think we can all agree that feeling shame is an incredibly painful experience. What we often don’t realize is that perpetrating shame is equally as painful. and no one does that with the precision of a partner or a parent. These are the people who know us the best and who bear witness to our vulnerabilities and fears. Thankfully. we can apologize for shaming someone we love. but the truth is that those shaming comments leave marks. And shaming someone we love around vulnerability is the most serious of all security breaches. Even if we apologize. we’ve done serious damage because we’ve demonstrated our willingness to use sacred information as a weapon.” – Brené Brown. Daring Greatly
522. I always look forward to Sunday; a day to offer my thanks; to give glory to the one true God of the universe and the puirveyor of all peace. Byron Pulsifer
523. “Always tell the truth or the truth will tell on you. ” – FRANK SONNENBERG Twitter-Bird Small
524. “Knowing others is intelligence. Knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
525. Because equal rights, fair play, justice, are all like the air: We all have it, or none of us has it. That is the truth of it.” —Maya Angelou, American writer and civil rights activist
526. “I think that you can fall into bad habits with comedy… It’s a tightrope to stay true to the character. true to the irony. and allow the irony to happen.” ~ Ben Kingsley
527. “Honest communication is built on truth and integrity and upon respect of the one for the other.” – Benjamin E. Mays
528. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” —Richard Bach, writer. RD.COM
529. “By sooth-saying it is quite possible to make a living in the world, but not by truth-saying.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
530. “The fake people do not dare to come out, from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
531. “It’s hard to go with a trend. As soon as it’s out. everyone picks it up. It’s important to stay true to yourself. Have fun with fashion instead of letting it dictate.” ~ Estella Warren
532. The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born – that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born. . — Warren Bennis
533. “It hurts the most when you know the truth already and that person who’s very close to you keeps telling lie to you.”
534. “When you love yourself, there’s no such thing as low self-esteem. Establish true self-esteem to experience the best kind of love with yourself.” – Anonymous
535. “You might not have a car or a big gold chain. stay true to yourself and things will change.” – Snoop Dogg
536. “I found that the more truthful and vulnerable I was. the more empowering it was for me.” – Alanis Morissette
537. “Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.”
538. “You are the woman of my dreams. And now I've awakened to my dream come true.”
539. If you find just one true friend in your lifetime, you have been truly blessed.
540. “Let us never forget that such a truth as this cannot be learned by rote as one would learn the facts of physical science. They must be experienced before we can really know them.”
541. “Plato is my friend, Aristotle is my friend, but my greatest friend is truth.”
542. “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” ― Suzy Kassem
543. “Be yourself.. you are truer than you think.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
544. “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” – Winston Churchill
545. Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.
546. “Working hard overcomes a who lot of other obstacles. You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people. ” ― Marsha Evans
547. “You don’t know what’s right or wrong. You’ve been told ‘you’re crazy’ ‘you´re overreacting’ so many times you started to believe that’s the truth.”― Anna Akana
548. “Pigs are dirty, but I will tell you something dirtier: Liars! Untruth always smells like rotten garbage!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
549. “Physical bravery is an animal instinct. moral bravery is much higher and truer courage.” – Wendell Phillips
550. “HOW COULD anything originate out of its opposite? For example, truth out of error?
551. “If any man seeks for greatness. let him forget greatness and ask for truth. and he will find both.” – Horace Mann
552. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."—Walt Disney
553. “Standing courageously for an unpopular opinion isn’t easy, but the rewards of standing courageously for the truth will last forever.” – Rick Warren
554. The truth can be funny but it's not funny to cover up the truth. Ryan Cooper, Difficult People
555. “Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.” – Albert Einstein
556. "Just knowing someone's always going to be honest and tell the truth, [who] can understand exactly what I'm going through—and I can understand exactly what he's going through.. – Beyoncé about husband Jay-Z in an interview with Vogue
557. “Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
558. “Nobody speaks the truth when there is something they must have.” – Elizabeth Bowen
559. “The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren’t worth the truth.”
560. “I find more of authenticity in people who are a little strange – so I really like characters who are just the tiniest bit weird. I find enormous comfort in that – someone who’s kind of normal just doesn’t feel as true.”
561. “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” — Roy T. Bennett
562. “Anyone can just speak words, but only one that is tried-and-true can mean them.” ― Terry O’Neal
563. To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth – not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source. – Debbie Ford
564. “There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth.”
565. “If you want to have a healthy mind, you must feed your mind with truth.” – Rick Warren
566. “Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. Help others. Drink deeply from good books. Make friendship a fine art. Build a shelter against a rainy day.”– John Wooden
567. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
568. Whatever the consequences of staying true to yourself, they're much less than the consequences of selling your soul.
569. “The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.” — Steve Hall
570. “Time is never of the essence when it comes to true friendship.” — Unknown
571. “You told me a great lie I haven’t said anything doesn’t mean I don’t know the truth.” – Anonymous
572. “Pigs are dirty, but I will tell you something dirtier: Liars! Untruth always smells like rotten garbage!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
573. “Many people walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. ”
574. “A few observation and much reasoning lead to error; many observations and a little reasoning to truth.”
575. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.. ― Sarah Dessen
576. When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
577. "Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.”
578. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.. – Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
579. Dreams do come true. I found you.
580. “One lie spoils a thousand truths.” — African Proverb
581. “When you love yourself, there’s no such thing as low self esteem. Establish true self esteem to experience the best kind of love with yourself.” – Anonymous
582. “My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional.”
583. “It may not be easy at times. but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are. so when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities. remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be. because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you. Keep believing in yourself.”
584. “We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.” ― Cassandra Clare. “We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.” ― Cassandra Clare
585. “One lie is enough to question all truth.” – Unknown
586. I am sick of the lies. I am sick of keeping my head high and pretending everything is okay when it’s not okay at all. I’m tired of your words, actions and promises that don’t come true. So please stop lying to me because I am tired as hell.
587. “I want you to feel what I felt. I want you to know why story-truth is truer sometimes than happening-truth.”