800 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You to Succeed
1. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges. obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take. you will grow stronger and stronger. more and more skilled. more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” — Mark Victor Hansen
2. The lion succeeds in its hunts because he makes sure that he makes no noise.
3. “Know that you can start late. look different. be uncertain and still succeed.” - Misty Copeland
4. We learned about gratitude and humility - that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean... and we were taught to value everyone's contribution and treat everyone with respect. - Michelle Obama
5. “The greatest success is successful self-acceptance.” ~ Ben Sweet
6. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
7. Each of your individual commitments to the collective team is what makes you great, and this company great. We are grateful to each of you for working hard, sharing ideas, creating a culture of respect, and for being driven to achieve continued success for our company. Thank you for a job well done and Happy Labor Day!
8. “Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don’t have to have the most talent in the world. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist. you will be successful.” – Dean Cain
9. “Blue-collar women are essential parts of the success of our nation and should be recognized for the valuable contributions they make.” – Kamala Harris
10. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
11. "Most of the time you will fail, but you will also occasionally succeed. Those occasional successes make all the hard work and sacrifice worthwhile.” – Dean Kamen
12. “Those people who have the greatest success first needed to believe in what they have to offer the world. You need to trust that your unique contribution is worthwhile.” – Grant Andrews
13. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
14. “Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.”
15. “Highly successful performers in business and in sports show a level of trust and understanding that separates them from their competition. ” – Pete Carroll
16. “Every human being must have boundaries in order to have successful relationships or a successful performance in life.”- Henry Cloud
17. “If you do something you hate and have success, you’ll still hate it, if you do something you hate and fail, all the worse, if you do something you love and fail, at least you did something you loved, if you do something you love and succeed, double win.” Moby
18. “Is it possible to succeed without any act of betrayal?” – Jean Renoir
19. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
20. Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story