1. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges. obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take. you will grow stronger and stronger. more and more skilled. more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” — Mark Victor Hansen
2. The lion succeeds in its hunts because he makes sure that he makes no noise.
3. “Know that you can start late. look different. be uncertain and still succeed.” - Misty Copeland
4. We learned about gratitude and humility - that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean... and we were taught to value everyone's contribution and treat everyone with respect. - Michelle Obama
5. “The greatest success is successful self-acceptance.” ~ Ben Sweet
6. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
7. Each of your individual commitments to the collective team is what makes you great, and this company great. We are grateful to each of you for working hard, sharing ideas, creating a culture of respect, and for being driven to achieve continued success for our company. Thank you for a job well done and Happy Labor Day!
8. “Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don’t have to have the most talent in the world. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist. you will be successful.” – Dean Cain
9. “Blue-collar women are essential parts of the success of our nation and should be recognized for the valuable contributions they make.” – Kamala Harris
10. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
11. "Most of the time you will fail, but you will also occasionally succeed. Those occasional successes make all the hard work and sacrifice worthwhile.” – Dean Kamen
12. “Those people who have the greatest success first needed to believe in what they have to offer the world. You need to trust that your unique contribution is worthwhile.” – Grant Andrews
13. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
14. “Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.”
15. “Highly successful performers in business and in sports show a level of trust and understanding that separates them from their competition. ” – Pete Carroll
16. “Every human being must have boundaries in order to have successful relationships or a successful performance in life.”- Henry Cloud
17. “If you do something you hate and have success, you’ll still hate it, if you do something you hate and fail, all the worse, if you do something you love and fail, at least you did something you loved, if you do something you love and succeed, double win.” Moby
18. “Is it possible to succeed without any act of betrayal?” – Jean Renoir
19. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
20. Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story
21. Your positive attitude and determination will lead you to success!
22. “I only know one way to achieve success. You have to earn it.”- Julian Edelman
23. "Through perseverance, many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.” —Benjamin Disraeli"
24. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
25. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
26. The world rewards those who take responsibility for their own success. – Curt Gerrish
27. “A good criterion for measuring success in life is the number of people you have made happy.” - Robert Lumsden
28. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time. – Thomas Edison
29. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work. ” – Stephen King
30. “You can’t be successful without hard work.” — Unknown
31. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” – Steve Jobs
32. “Mindsets. habits. and routines are the building blocks for success toward your wellness goals.” – Unknown
33. “Remember that failure is just a stepping stone to success.”
34. "What I have in common with the character in ‘Truman’ is this incredible need to please people. I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started.” – Jim Carrey
35. “I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard. ” —Maria Bartiromo
36. “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” - William Jennings Bryan
37. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. - Vince Lombardi
38. The road to success is always under construction. — Lily Tomlin
39. “Christmas time! That man must be a misanthrope indeed, in whose breast something like a jovial feeling is not roused—in whose mind some pleasant associations are not awakened—by the recurrence of Christmas. There are people who will tell you that Christmas is not to them what it used to be; that each succeeding Christmas has found some cherished hope, or happy prospect, of the year before, dimmed or passed away; that the present only serves to remind them of reduced circumstances and straitened incomes—of the feasts they once bestowed on hollow friends, and of the cold looks that meet them now, in adversity and misfortune. Never heed such dismal reminiscences. There are few men who have lived long enough in the world who cannot call up such thoughts any day of the year. Then do not select the merriest of the three hundred and sixty-five for your doleful recollections, but draw your chair nearer the blazing fire—fill the glass and send round the song—and if your room be smaller than it was a dozen years ago, or if your glass be filled with reeking punch, instead of sparkling wine, put a good face on the matter, and empty it offhand, and fill another, and troll off the old ditty you used to sing, and thank God it’s no worse.”
40. Don’t be scared to present the real you to the world, authenticity is at the heart of success. Click to tweet!– unknown
41. “The most important progress and success can’t be seen. If you can validate yourself internally, then external validation becomes a byproduct.” – Brittany Burgunder
42. “Mindset, habits, and routines are the building blocks for success toward your wellness goals” – Robyn Conley Downs
43. Don’t let obstacles break you! May your future success be your main motivation. Happy Sunday.
44. There’s the reason that every successful man has been thanking God for all the challenges that they received.
45. The amount of stress you can tolerate while remaining effective is directly correlated to the level of success you will enjoy.” – Andrew Tate
46. Congratulations, my dearest, on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one.
47. I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others.
48. May you fly high in life & success be with you always.
49. “Self-confidence is the memory of success.” – David Storey
50. The pain is just for a short time my friend. All will be well. Sending you the wishes for a successful surgery!
51. I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody. —Herbert Swope, American editor and journalist
52. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” — Sarah Brown
53. “And now every time that it shatters I build it back together better, stronger, with more unique random scars to redefine, to beautify, to create more success stories that I can claim to be mine, alone.” – Rubina
54. “I am not the richest, smartest, or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going.”- Sylvester Stallone
55. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
56. ”Accomplishing goals is not success. How much you expand in the process is.”
57. Just because your graduation ceremony has been canceled, doesn’t mean that we can’t celebrate your amazing success. We are so proud of you.
58. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
59. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith
60. “Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.” – Bryant H. McGill
61. “Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.”
62. I am so happy to hear that the surgery is done and it went on successfully. Now you are on the right path to recovery. I wish you the speediest recovery!
63. Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: you have to start over again every morning.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr
64. “Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.” ― Syed Balkhi
65. The road to success is paved in coffee. Unknown
66. “Know that your success is based entirely on your attitude, your commitment and self discipline. You are the only person who can generate a new mindset.”
67. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
68. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. – Napoleon Hill
69. Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal — a commitment to excellence — that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”– Mario Andretti
70. “Focused, productive, successful mornings generate focused, productive, successful days —which inevitably create a successful life.”
71. “Bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important than any other. ”- Abraham Lincoln
72. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. ” —Colin Powell
73. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” ― Dr Roopleen
74. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” Helen Keller
75. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope. – Stephen Hawking
76. “That’s what I do: I make coffee and occasionally succumb to suicidal nihilism. But you shouldn’t worry — poetry is still first. Cigarettes and alcohol follow”
77. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. ” – Virat Kohil
78. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” — Stephen King
79. “Do not let arrogance go to your head and despair to your heart; do not let compliments go to your head and criticisms to your heart; do not let success go to your head and failure to your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
80. “If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.” ― Sigmund Freud
81. “To measure the success of our societies, we should examine how well those with different abilities, including persons with autism, are integrated as full and valued members.” – Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General
82. “When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.” – Cheryl Hughes
83. No one likes surgery, it keeps one worried if it will be successful or not. I am happy to hear yours went on successfully. Sending you love and good wishes on your time of recovery!
84. “Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
85. "Action is the most important key to any success."
86. "Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
87. “Success can cause people to unlearn the habits that made them successful in the first place.” — Satya Nadella, Indian-American business executive.
88. “The more we see ourselves as a vibrant, successful, inspiring person who boldly declares and manifests her vision, the more we become just that.” ― Kristi Bowman
89. Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is. – Bob Feller
90. If at first you don’t succeed, quit. When life gives you lemons, quit. When the going gets tough, the tough just quit.
91. “You are my biggest life inspiration, you gave me more reason to live and be successful. Everything I own is credited to the great love you have for me. I love you and miss you too much.” —Unknown
92. “What I have in common with the character in 'Truman' is this incredible need to please people. I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started.”
93. “My career has been successful, but it’s been a grind of hard work.” – Emmanuelle Chriqui
94. “Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success. ” — Bryant H. McGill
95. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” – Dale Carnegie
96. The definition of success changes. Success is to live your life with integrity and not give in to peer pressure to be something you're not.
97. We never taste perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness. – Pierre Corneille
98. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” ~ Arthur Ashe
99. “Just pick a goal. a goal you truly want to achieve. and take a clear-eyed look at your weaknesses–not so you’ll feel less confident. but so you can determine exactly what you need to work on. Then get to work. Celebrate small successes. Analyze your weaknesses. Keep going. As you gain skill. you’ll also gain a feeling of genuine confidence. one that can never be taken away–because you’ve earned it.” (OK. that one is mine. he said. blushing.)
100. I am grateful for all that you have done for this family and wish you nothing but even more success and greatness to come your way.
101. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential … these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”– Confucius
102. “Feedback is a gift. Ideas are the currency of our next success. Let
103. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better. -Jim Rohn
104. Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
105. “In the world of business. the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.” – Unknown
106. I wish you all the success, happiness, and joy in life.
107. Beyond friendships adding to the list of improving life success and happiness, experts also assert that supportive relationships improve our odds of survival by fifty percent.” – Shasta Nelson
108. “Genes can’t make you successful if you’re not doing the work. Yes, it’s possible that the ripped trainer at the gym has better genes, but if you haven’t put in the same reps, it’s impossible to say if you have been dealt a better or worse genetic hand. Until you work as hard as those you admire, don’t explain away their success as luck. ” – James Clear
109. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
110. “When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.” ― Cheryl Hughes
111. “Failure is success in progress.”
112. “For great things do not done just happen by impulse but are a succession of small things linked together.” — Vincent Van Gogh
113. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” –Napoleon Hill
114. If you are afraid of failure, you don't deserve success. — Nastia Liukin
115. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – Unknown
116. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces. — Will Rogers
117. “There is little success where there is little laughter.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
118. “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness,’ it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
119. “What success can’t be defined by what other people can do. It’s your success. You define it.”
120. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
121. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
122. "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
123. The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive, and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.
124. “I think true success is intrinsic… It’s love. It’s kindness. It’s community.” ― Tom Shadyac
125. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” ― Charles F. Glassman
126. Plus, being able to find joy in other people’s successes makes you a good friend, neighbor, or coworker.
127. “It isn’t how gifted you are, it’s how determined you are to succeed.”
128. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” Sarah Brown
129. There will always be somebody more successful, more beautiful, more talented. You have to realize; you’re not running their race. You’re running your race. Joel Osteen
130. I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard. - Maria Bartiromo
131. “We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness.” — Pierre Corneille
132. And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful.” – Andrew Tate. . And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful.” – Andrew Tate.
133. "Action is the foundational key to all success."-Pablo Picasso
134. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
135. “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” – Sven Eriksson
136. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” G.K. Nielson
137. “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mr. Rogers
138. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”
139. “In order to succeed, you must first believe you can succeed.”
140. “If you have a dream. don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” – Dr Roopleen
141. With Labor Day approaching us, I think it is important that each of you reflect on your successes this past year. We have made tremendous progress as a team and learned a lot. We have made a difference. I am honored to be working with you and I share my gratitude for your efforts. I hope you all enjoy the long weekend!
142. “Happy Tuesday morning, may all you undertake today become a success.”
143. "I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you."— Oprah Winfrey
144. “Self-trust is the first secret of success. ”
145. Many commend me for being a great boss, but what they don’t know is that I would be nothing without an amazing secretary like you. Thank you for playing a very instrumental role in my success. Good morning, and keep up your good work!
146. “One of the greatest barriers to connection is the cultural importance we place on ‘going it alone.’ Somehow. we’ve come to equate success with not needing anyone. Many of us are willing to extend a helping hand. but we’re very reluctant to reach out for help when we need it ourselves. It’s as if we’ve divided the world into ‘those who offer help’ and ‘those who need help.’ The truth is that we are both.”
147. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. ” – Stephen King
148. “Don’t let the fear of failure be greater than the excitement of success.”
149. “Memory is a record of your personal experience. It is a record of trial and error, defeat and success. Past failures will warn you against repeating them.” – Wilfred Peterson. “Memory is a record of your personal experience. It is a record of trial and error, defeat and success. Past failures will warn you against repeating them.” – Wilfred Peterson
150. “You are a true success if you can trust yourself. love yourself. and be yourself.”
151. “Somehow we’ve come to equate success with not needing anyone. Many of us are willing to extend a helping hand, but we’re very reluctant to reach out for help when we need it ourselves. It’s as if we’ve divided the world into “those who offer help” and “those who need help.” The truth is that we are both.” – Brené Brown
152. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.
153. “Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success.”-Yvonne Kaloki
154. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
155. “Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” —Oprah Winfrey. She would know—just look at these ironic “failures” of wildly successful people.
156. “When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts.” — Bo Bennett
157. You will succeed!
158. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success.”
159. Birthdays are a time to celebrate another year of life. You have had such a successful year I hope this next one tops it. Happy Birthday son, you deserve it.
160. A person should always be aware and mentally prepared to accept the rise and fall of his business at any point in time since it is not secure. But if planned properly, with the help of experts, then the business has a greater rate of success.
161. "I never dreamed about success; I worked for it” – Estee Lauder
162. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
163. “With a positive attitude it is possible to turn situations of failure into success.” — Dan Miller
164. “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young”- Fred Astaire
165. The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year. - John Foster Dulles
166. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.– Thomas A. Edison
167. “Do not let arrogance go to your head and despair to your heart; do not let compliments go to your head and criticisms to your heart; do not let success go to your head and failure to your heart.” Roy T. Bennett
168. Much like a tree, you are rooted in success, and soon your branches will flourish.
169. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
170. “I doubt that we can ever successfully impose values or attitudes or behaviors on our children certainly not by threat, guilt, or punishment. But I do believe they can be induced through relationships where parents and children are growing together. Such relationships are, I believe, build on trust, example, talk, and caring.” ~ Fred Rogers , Trust quotes for relationships
171. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth"
172. When everyone else is taking the most traveled road, you are forging your own path to success.
173. “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” — Jen Welter
174. “One year from today, I’ll be on another level. Having more, doing more—whole lot of everything, really. More dope music, bigger music, bigger records, more money, more success. When I talk about success I don’t mean music business, I just mean the people around me. When one of my partners has success, sh*t, I share his success like it’s mine.”
175. The tower of success stands on the pillars of vision, action, patience and the character to withstand criticisms. - Amit Ray
176. “We all have anxiety about things. We all have little insecurities, but eventually you have to face your fears if you want to be successful, and everybody has some fear of failure.” — Nick Saban
177. When you begin working hard to achieve success, be sure to work smartly. To reach the success you’ve always wished for, you’ll need an intelligent working method and a relentless work ethic.
178. “Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.”
179. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
180. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein"
181. Your absence has created a void in our house. We miss you a lot. It’s good to know that your surgery has been successfully done and after some days you will join us.
182. “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
183. “Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.” — Dick Van Dyke
184. Today is a new day with new opportunities. Don’t let yesterday’s failures overshadow today’s success.
185. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.
186. “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.”
187. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” — Bruce Lee
188. I wish you a successful surgery; everything will be okay my dear
189. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” ―G.K. Nielson
190. I just heard that you landed an amazing new job. Wishing you tremendous success in your new role.
191. "Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.” — Samuel Smiles
192. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda"
193. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do — even when it doesn’t look like it makes any difference. And they do it long enough for the compounding effect to start to kick in.
194. “Confidence is the hand-maiden of success. ” – Zig Ziglar
195. “I’m not a overnight success. I’m a workaholic.”-Young Dolph
196. can only be successful if you have the right attitude and way of thinking.
197. It can be tricky to find your “purpose.” Your reason for being. But even if you’ve not found it yet, don’t be disheartened! Many incredibly successful and famous people didn’t find their calling until later in life.
198. The road to success is always under construction.
199. While optimism sets a tone for motivation and encourages you to believe in yourself, you have to find a drive in your life; something that pushes you forward and excites you to actually unlock your inner motivation and achieve success. - Earl Brandone
200. Success is usually the product of hard work, so be patient and understanding! Best wishes for achieving your objectives quickly! I wish you success and good health. Stay safe and stay warm!
201. “My dear wife, you are my happiness, which gives me peace; you are my life, which gives me comfort. You are the key to my success. Good morning, my cute wife.”
202. We are disappointed that we won’t be there to watch you walk across the stage and get your diploma, but we will celebrate your success as soon as you can!
203. It goes without saying that we know you will succeed. And we will be waiting for you when you get to the finish line.
204. To succeed when all eyes are on you, you have to practise hard when no one is looking
205. “If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.”
206. ...To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends...This is to have succeeded. Ralph Waldo Emerson, Success
207. Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life. – Mary Kay Ash
208. “Belief precedes success.” – Jonas Caino
209. “We learned about honesty and integrity—that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.” —Michelle Obama, former First Lady. Michelle Obama offers more of her wisdom in her books Becoming and The Light We Carry. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves in these success quotes.
210. “The road to success come through hard work, determination, and sacrifice.” Dolzinski
211. “May happiness be with you and success follow you May God be with you and may He bless you.” – Irish Blessing
212. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. -Bruce Lee
213. “To measure the success of our societies, we should examine how well those with different abilities, including persons with autism, are integrated as full and valued members.” – Ban Ki-Moon
214. "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."— Vince Lombardi
215. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” Anonymous
216. Wishing a very beautiful morning to a remarkable business partner and friend. Remember that every road to success is full of obstacles and disappointments. Never let setbacks and failures stop you from turning your dreams into reality.
217. ‘If at first you don’t succeed, try management.’ – Unknown
218. “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.” – John C. Maxwell
219. “Successful people often exude confidence--it’s obvious that they believe in themselves and what they’re doing. It isn’t their success that makes them confident, however. The confidence was there first.” -Travis Bradberry
220. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” -Henry Ford
221. “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success. ”
222. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. -Steve Jobs
223. “Working hard overcomes a who lot of other obstacles. You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people. ” ― Marsha Evans
224. “A mother’s job is to teach her children not to need her anymore. The hardest part of that job is accepting success.”
225. “Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.” — Stephen Covey, American educator and author.
226. “I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.” — Maria Bartiromo
227. “One of the differences between some successful and unsuccessful people is that one group is full of doers, while the other is full of wishers.” — Edmond Mbiaka
228. “Don’t expect others to hand success to you. Create it.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
229. “Life's real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up.”
230. “We expect professional and financial success to require time and effort. Why do we take success in our relationships for granted? Why should we expect harmony to come naturally just because we are in love?” – Eknath Easwaran
231. “The existence of any Christian communal life essentially depends on whether or not it succeeds at the right time in promoting the ability to distinguish between a human ideal and God’s reality, between spiritual and emotional community”
232. “You know how if you plant seeds it takes time for the fruits of the seeds to push up through the ground’s surface? Same goes for the changes you want to manifest. They take time to see. So seeing isn’t believing. Seeding is believing. What you seed is what you get. If you seed positive thoughts & habits, success will eventually blossom for you.” — Karen Salmansohn
233. It’s a fact of life that things will always change. Change is the only thing that can’t be regulated. Even if we don’t succeed, we can still make a positive difference in the world.
234. I had to remind myself of the truth of who I was and the reality that success wasn’t defined by a result but by faithfulness. I had to remember that my identity and healing weren’t dependent on the voices that surrounded me and that the truth wasn’t dependent on popular opinion or cultural responses. I had to focus on what was real and true. The straight line instead of the crooked. — Rachael Denhollander
235. Happy birthday to my son that always makes me proud. Cheers to another year of success and making your dreams a reality! I hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
236. Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. – Anne Sweeney
237. “Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.” ―Benjamin Hardy
238. No matter how old you have grown, our love for you will always be shown. No matter where you go, we will send you best wishes, too! And no matter how successful you will become, you will still remain our little baby son. Wonderful Bday!
239. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright
240. “Ability is important in our quest for success, but dependability is critical. ” —Zig Ziglar. Read these other success quotes that’ll help you reach your goals
241. There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. –Fred Rogers
242. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse” – Florence Nightingale
243. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” – Abraham Lincoln
244. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
245. "The road to success is always under construction.” — Lily Tomlin
246. Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
247. “Successful people ask a lot more questions during sales calls than do their less successful colleagues.”– Neil Rackham
248. “Self-love is necessary for a functional and successful life” – Angela C. Santomero
249. “Pain is unrelenting. It will get our attention. Despite our attempts to drown it in addiction. to physically beat it out of one another. to suffocate it with success and material trappings. or to strangle it with our hate. pain will find a way to make itself known.”
250. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. - Estee Lauder
251. Dear friend, you are the only person who stayed with me during my difficult times and I will also stay with you during this difficult moment in your life. Be strong. I wish you a successful surgery!
252. “My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.” — Mark Warner
253. "Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success” – Yvonne Kaloki
254. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. ” — Zig Ziglar
255. “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar”
256. “The key to success is having ambition and the courage to follow it through with dedication and hard work.” – Unknown
257. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
258. "Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life."-Mary Kay Ash
259. “Imposter syndrome doesn’t discriminate; it affects everyone from college students to CEOs. People from every demographic who are clever, driven, articulate, creative and successful have difficulty in acknowledging their achievements.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
260. George Alexiou is saying here that success is measured in how hard one works for a cause that is bigger than them.
261. “If we measured success by longevity, then dinosaurs must rank as the number one success story in the history of land life.” – Robert T. Bakker
262. "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results."
263. “When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.”
264. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. - Bruce Lee
265. Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife. — Groucho Marx
266. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
267. “If you never give up, you’ll be successful.” – Dan O’Brien
268. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” — Vince Lombardi
269. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” – William James
270. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse. – Anthon St. Maarten
271. Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude. -Michelle Obama
272. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
273. “Success, they taught me, is built on the foundation of courage, hard work, and individual responsibility. Despite what some would have us believe, success is not built on resentment and fears.”—Susana Martinez
274. “A legend is not made when he succeeds, but when he succeeds after he fails. ” – Lionel Messi
275. “I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything. even nature.”
276. “If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.” – David Viscott
277. "Everyone I know who is having success in film right now is there because of persistence."— Jay Duplass
278. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” -Norman Vincent Peale
279. “You must have the courage to trust your instincts and be ready to question what other people don’t. If you do that, you can seize opportunities that others would miss. Believe in yourself, and use everything you can — including the obstacles — to propel you along the road to success. Who knows what you might achieve?” – Richard Branson
280. “Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So what are you waiting for?” ~ Anonymous
281. Those who truly believe in their potential and know they can succeed have always pushed on forward, which basically reveals a strong character and the desire to be successful. - Stephen Steel
282. Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted
283. Lord I come before you today I need your healing power to heal my loved one - that they may recover from a successful surgery. I beg for your mercy oh Lord to give her the patience and endurance to surpass all the pain she is having right now. I pray to you most gracious and almighty God that she may get better and will be back on his normal life. In your name I pray amen.
284. “Behind every successful woman, is herself”. – Unknown
285. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
286. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” — David Bly
287. “Courage is the commitment to begin without any guarantee of success.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
288. ”The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” —William Jennings Bryan, politician
289. Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.
290. Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
291. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas A. Edison
292. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty. ” —Zig Ziglar, personal development trainer and speaker. Read these other success quotes to aspire to greatness
293. “The biggest success factor in life is self-esteem: believing you deserve it, believing you can do it and believing you will achieve it.” ~ Invajy
294. Thank you, boss, for giving me the opportunity to grow and be successful. It would’ve been difficult without your help. Thank you so much, Sir.
295. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” — Og Mandino
296. Another man’s success should never make you mad.
297. I have been a reader of biographies for many years, and I have yet to find a successful person whose life was free from problems and difficulties. Warren W. Wiersbe, The Bumps Are What You Climb On
298. “Some people talk about other people’s failures with so much pleasure that you would swear they are talking about their own successes.”
299. There is no shortcut to success, you must be sincere in whatever you are doing, follow the due process because every step on this earth is a complete process. Work hard and find a lot of reasons that you can be whatever you want to be. Have an inspired Tuesday.
300. “If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling, he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.” — Sigmund Freud
301. You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. – Jim Stovall (Click to Tweet!)
302. He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.”– Bessie Anderson Stanley
303. “The world is your kaleidoscope. and the varying combinations of colours which at every succeeding moment it presents to you. are the exquisitely adjusted pictures of your ever-moving thoughts.” - James Allen
304. “You have to set yourself goals so you can push yourself harder. Desire is the key to success.”- Usain Bolt
305. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.”
306. “Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.” — unknown
307. “If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool. Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.”
308. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas Edison
309. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
310. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
311. "Failure is success in progress.” —Albert Einstein"
312. A great way of saying thank you to customers is by rewarding them. The idea of including a coupon or voucher inside thank you notes could be a nice idea. Business success is only possible due to admired customers.
313. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” ―Albert Einstein
314. “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” — Nelson Mandela
315. “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate. ”
316. "I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started.” – Jim Carrey
317. "What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose.” – Margaret Thatcher
318. “Always be yourself — express yourself. have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” — Bruce Lee
319. “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail. but that we aim too low and succeed.”
320. “The sadness of the world has different ways of getting to people, but it seems to succeed almost every time.”
321. "You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing. You don’t have to do anything to earn it. Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, physical perfection, or social and economic success – none of that matters. No one can take this love away from you, and it will always be here.”
322. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” – David Brinkley
323. “One of the keys to a successful marriage is separate bathrooms. When he enters my bathroom sometimes I’m like, ‘Why are you in here?’ And he’s like, ‘I live here. Can I enjoy my bathroom, too?'” —Michelle Obama
324. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success. -James Cameron
325. Be yourself, you’re already fully equipped to succeed at that.” – Rob Liano
326. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” -Norman Vincent Peale
327. “You have to believe in yourself, that you’re gonna succeed.” ― Cindy Margolis
328. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
329. "You will succeed because most people are lazy.” — Shahir Zag
330. Sometimes, no matter how much people care about you, they won’t always understand or support your vision—and that's perfectly okay. It's yours for a reason, so dare to swim against the current in pursuit of whatever it is you dream of. In the end, you will find there's no greater success than achieving what you believe in and make happen on your own.
331. Successful people succeed in life because they know that their success in life is their business to handle. Samuel Zulu
332. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” Henry Ford
333. “The wasted time we are ashamed of, the temptations we succumb to, the weakness and discouragement in our work, the disorder and lack of discipline in our thinking and in our dealings with other people—all these very frequently have their cause in our neglect of morning prayer.”
334. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. – Henry Ford (Click to Tweet!)
335. “Your self belief will determine how your life expands or shrinks. So believe in yourself and believe that you are enough to set yourself up for success.”
336. Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer. — Ted Williams.
337. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
338. “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Will Rodgers
339. Be strong as you fight your way to success, the difficulty you face is nothing compared to the joy of success.
340. If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. Where X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut. — Albert Einstein
341. "Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed."— Booker T. Washington, Black author and educator
342. “However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope.” ~ Stephen Hawking
343. If ego is the voice that tells us we’re better than we really are, we can say ego inhibits true success by preventing a direct and honest connection to the world around us. – Ryan Holiday
344. I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington
345. “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.” – Leonardo Di Caprio
346. “When we are happy—when our mindset and mood are positive—we are smarter. more motivated. and thus more successful. Happiness is the center. and success revolves around it” – Shawn Achor
347. “I would like to think that all of my successes in life are really just the fruit of my failures.” – Yvie Oddly
348. The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time. — Joe Girard
349. I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.
350. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. -Tony Robbins
351. “Remember, success is a journey not a destination. Have faith in your ability. You will do just fine.” — Bruce Lee
352. With God, everything is possible. That’s why I believe your surgery will be a success and soon you will recover and we will be on our way for that great adventure. Good luck with the surgery!
353. “Only be you strong. and very courageous. then you will make your way prosperous. and then you will have good success.” – Joshua 1:7-8
354. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
355. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
356. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” — Joe Girard
357. “The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins. That is the beautiful part of the game, the blending of personalities, the mutual sacrifices for group success.”
358. “Instead of going out and looking for someone successful who could serve as a role model and guide your path to success. be yourself and inspire yourself to achieve that which you always wanted to achieve.”
359. Making mistakes does not mean you’ve failed. Rather, it means you had the courage to try, and if you learn from those mistakes, then you’ll soon succeed.
360. “The level of collective courage in an organization is the absolute best predictor of that organization’s ability to be successful.”
361. "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful” – Eric Thomas
362. Meet problems and obstacles as they arise. The test of a successful person is not the ability to eliminate all problems before he takes action, but rather the ability to find solutions to difficulties when he encounters them.
363. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
364. “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children… to leave the world a better place… to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
365. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” —Zig Ziglar
366. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
367. May God give you happiness, and success.
368. “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail. It’s that we aim too low and succeed.” – Michelangelo
369. No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. . – Abraham Lincoln. No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. . – Abraham Lincoln
370. Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances. - B. J. Gupta
371. Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don't let these feelings stop them. -T. Harv Eker
372. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison
373. "Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” —Morihei Ueshiba"
374. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
375. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature. – Steve Maraboli
376. “If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success.” — Malcolm X
377. “Best wishes for a successful interview!”
378. Thank you for being the reason why our business is so successful.
379. “There is only one success -to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
380. "People who succeed at the highest level are not lucky; they’re doing something differently than everyone else."
381. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ” – Thomas A. Edison
382. "If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time."— Steve Jobs, co-Founder of Apple Inc.
383. Never let success get to your head; never let failures get to your heart.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
384. “If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius. ” – Joseph Addison
385. “Our greatest fear should not be failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
386. I exhort you to see every misfortune as an opportunity to forge your own path to success. Good morning, and stay productive with your team!
387. “And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful.
388. “It’s not failure if you fail at doing something you’re not supposed to do. It’s success. Because with each success, and with each so-called failure, you’re getting a clearer sense of your calling.”
389. “Do the things you like to be happier, stronger & more successful. Only so is hard work replaced by dedication. - Rossana Condoleo
390. “During this period, Japan’s peaceful commercial relations were successively obstructed, primarily by the American rupture of commercial relations, and this was a grave threat to the survival of Japan.” Hideki Tojo
391. “To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” – Denis Waitley
392. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope. - Stephen Hawking
393. “When you let people bring you down, you’ve successfully made yourself a step upon which they’ll climb and stand above you. ” — Terry Mark
394. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them. ” – T. Harv Eker
395. Monday is behind you, and Tuesday is ahead of you. This Tuesday, I wish you blessings and prayers to sustain you throughout the day. May all your endeavors be successful.
396. “At some point, you just have to decide you’re going to be confident. Then, as you do, you’re going to have more success. ” – Mike Leach
397. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” — David Brinkley
398. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vincent T. Lombardi
399. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” -Vince Lombardi
400. Never lose sight of the face that the most important yard stick to your success is how you treat other people. — Barbara Bush
401. “A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty, and integrity.” – Grant D. Searchfield
402. "Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come."— Dwayne Johnson
403. “The American blue-collar worker personifies the American dream, achieving success through hard work and dedication.” ― Jason Lewis
404. “There is only one way to success. It’s called hard work.” – Unknown
405. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” ~ George Washington
406. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point. ” – Eric Thomas
407. “As you let go of niceness, guilt, pleasing others, and fear of conflict, everything improves. Your relationships get better, your self-esteem skyrockets, your sense of personal and social power increase, your career and business success surge, and you feel more relaxed around people in all situations. ”—Aziz Gazipura
408. True leadership lies in guiding others to success. In ensuring that everyone is performing at their best, doing the work they are pledged to do and doing it well. — Bill Owens
409. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
410. “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
411. “If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that person is a fool. Realize that they trusted you much more than you deserved.” – Anonymous
412. “In order to be successful as a woman, teach your daughter to never apologize for her success. Men never have to apologize for it, why should the women who earned it?” — Finlay Gow JD and Kailin Gow MA, Raising A Strong Daughter: What Fathers Should Know
413. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no use being a damn fool about it.” —W.C. Fields
414. “A second reason Nice Guys never accomplish their goal of having a smooth life is that they do the opposite of what works. By approaching adult situations with survival mechanisms that were formed when they were naive and powerless, they are insured of having very little success in creating anything that resembles stability in their lives. ”—Robert A. Glover
415. Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun beaching you with wishes of success, happiness, and prosperity for you. Happy birthday dear son!
416. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
417. Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose
418. “Without a plan, even the most brilliant business can get lost. You need to have goals, create milestones, and have a strategy to set yourself up for success.” -Yogi Berra.
419. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.”- Dwayne Johnson
420. “Winners will fail over and over again until they succeed.”
421. A lion never fails to inspire, may it be with his success or even failure.
422. “Self-discipline is the center of all material success. You can’t win the war against the world if you can’t win the war against your own mind.” – Will Smith
423. One fails forward toward success." Charles Kettering
424. Your confidence in me has always been my biggest motivation. You encouraged me to do my best to succeed, and here I am. For that, I thank you so much, boss!
425. “Develop success from failures.” – Dale Carnegie
426. “Work hard in silence, let success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
427. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison, American inventor and businessman.
428. To have long term success as a coach or in any position of leadership, you have to be obsessed in some way. —Pat Riley
429. Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. — Jack Welch
430. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” — Mignon McLaughlin
431. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” — Aristotle Onassis
432. “We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
433. "My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain."
434. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
435. “Always be yourself–express yourself, have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” —Bruce Lee, martial artist and actor
436. “Correct observation followed by meticulous deduction and the precise visualization of goals is vital to the success of any enterprise.”
437. “Today is a new day and so you must have a new resolution, a new will and a strong desire for success.”
438. “But man’s duty is to try and endeavour, success depends upon chance and environments.” ~ Bhagat Singh
439. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.”~ W. C. Fields
440. “One of the best predictors of ultimate success … isn’t natural talent or even industry expertise, but how you explain your failures and rejections.” – Daniel H. Pink
441. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
442. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith
443. “Maybe your idea will be a huge success. Maybe it’ll be a small flame. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out?” — Bianca Bass
444. “The best way to measure your chances of success in any responsibility is the level of faith you have in Yourself…!”
445. Many of life’s failures are experiences by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. — Thomas Edison
446. “How to be successful as a man… First thing, you need freedom ‘cus you ain’t a man if you’re not free. If you’re working your ass of, you’re a slave. And you may sit there and go ‘I’m not a slave, I get paid really well.’
447. “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” ~ Mark Twain
448. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” —T. Harv Eker, author and motivational speaker
449. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” Michelle Obama
450. "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work.” – Stephen King
451. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success. — James Cameron
452. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”– Norman Vincent Peale
453. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
454. Integrity is important in building relationships. And is the foundation upon which many other qualities for success are built, such as respect, dignity, and trust.” – John C. Maxwell
455. “Behind every successful woman, is herself.” – Unknown
456. “Bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. ” ― Abraham Lincoln
457. Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
458. “It takes years of practice and training to become an overnight success.” – Lionel Messi
459. “To succeed in life. you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” — Mark Twain
460. "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation” – Herman Melville
461. “The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he’s a baby.” — Natalie Wood
462. “Sporting success doesn’t happen by accident. It takes hard work and determination on the part of the individual athletes. And it also takes investment in facilities and training support.” – Nicola Sturgeon
463. "What I’ve known from the beginning is that success leaves clues. People who succeed at the highest level are not lucky; they’re doing something differently than everyone else does. I’m interested in those people: those who have a relentless hunger to learn and grow and achieve. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not deluded. I’m aware there are very few people in the world who are fit and healthy and who sustain it. Most people don’t have decades of sustained love and passion in their intimate relationships, nor do they experience ongoing gratitude and joy. There are very few people who maximize their business opportunities. And there are even fewer who start with little or nothing and become financially free."
464. How to be successful. Focus on your own shit.
465. “The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development. ” - Robin Sharma
466. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” — Julie Andrews
467. “Remind yourself that you’re not an imposter if you don’t get everything right first time and that you won’t always see improvements week after week. Challenges aren’t a sign that you’re not up to the task, they are a part of doing anything that’s worth doing and just one step along the way to success.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
468. "Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.” —Henry Ford"
469. “Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
470. Good Morning Quotes – “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” —Robert Brault
471. “Don't be the reason you don't succeed.” – Germany Kent
472. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” ~ Denis Waitley
473. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Joyce Brothers
474. “We are responsible for our own relationships, their success, their failures, the good times, the bad times. Take responsibility for creating the relationships that you desire.” – Sam Owen
475. Discomfort brings engagement and change. Discomfort means you’re doing something that others were unlikely to do, because they’re hiding out in their comfortable zone. When your uncomfortable actions lead to success, the organization rewards you and brings you back for more.” Seth Godin
476. The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime. – Babe Ruth (Click to Tweet!)
477. “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” — William Jennings Bryan
478. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.” — Zig Ziglar
479. "Behind every successful woman is the story of how she never gave up on herself, no matter what difficult times she faced.” -Author Unknown
480. "The road to success is always under construction.”― Lily Tomlin
481. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand
482. “If you never give up, you’ll be successful. ” – Dan O’Brien
483. When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. — Ellen DeGeneres
484. “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” – Michelle Obama
485. “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” Jack Welch
486. This message is filled with both pride and congratulations. This message works especially well for the kid who struggled in school but overcame the obstacles to succeed.
487. Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall. —Stephen Covey
488. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan. Here are more great success quotes from notable people.
489. The formula for success is simple: practice and concentration then more practice and more concentration. Babe Didrikson Zaharias
490. “Let’s say I’m working at a company… I work, I work, I work, I become a manager. I’m on one hundred and fifty thousand a year, I got a company BMW, and I wear a suit, and everyone at my job does as I say. By all measures, I’m a success now.
491. “Every mistake you make is only increasing your odds of succeeding.” – Nick Laporta
492. Those people who have the greatest success first needed to believe in what they have to offer the world. You need to trust that your unique contribution is worthwhile. - Grant Andrews
493. “Life tried to crush her, but only succeeded in creating a diamond.” – John Mark Green
494. “I know that you're working hard to go where you want to go. So hold on. Keep moving. And know that success may not always come as quickly as you’d like but it will come if you stick to your path.”
495. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
496. Guessing what the pitcher is going to throw is eighty percent of being a successful hitter. The other twenty percent is just execution. Jerry Brondfield
497. Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success. – Biz Stone
498. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
499. The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
500. “Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.” – Mark Twain
501. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember — the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” — Zig Ziglar
502. My success will be decided by the value of my future car.
503. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
504. Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
505. “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” — Michelle Obama
506. Every endeavour pursued with passion produces a successful outcome regardless of the result. - Nick Bollettieri
507. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure” – Colin Powell
508. “Smiling leads to success.” – Sonja Lyubomirsky
509. “There’s no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn’t tell you about it?” - Kin Hubbard
510. Not only do we celebrate Labor Day this coming weekend, but we also celebrate you. Each and every one of you has brought something special to the table and ensured our success. Thank you so much.
511. Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist. – Mary Kay Ash
512. “Hard-work, perseverance and sacrifices will guide you to success.” – Moolesh Dindoyal
513. “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”
514. “Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something.” – Kevin Hart
515. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. ” – Norman Vincent Peale
516. Nothing can subtract hard work from success, only add to it. - Manjunath Harlapur
517. “Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.”- Stephen Curry
518. “Every time go into the button room and I try my best but I don’t succeed, I get what I want, but not what I need – it’s Coldplay. ” – Wilbur Soot
519. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.”
520. “Sometimes it takes years for a person to become an overnight success.” – Prince
521. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
522. “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.” –Unknown
523. “Date because you want to and are ready, not because you feel it’s required of you. This is the only way to date successfully as a single mom.”-Unknown
524. Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
525. I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together.” Queen Elizabeth II
526. Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end, you are sure to succeed. – Abraham Lincoln
527. “Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.” — Bruce Lee
528. Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise. – Frank Ocean
529. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
530. “The success you will achieve tomorrow depends much on the effort you put into the things that you do today. So wipe that sleep from your eyes, go into the world and make a better life for yourself.”
531. "There is no royal flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it, for whatever success I have attained has been the result of much hard work and many sleepless nights."— Madam C.J. Walker, Black entrepreneur, philanthropist, and activist
532. In a world full of Fords, you are a Ferarri. Your road to success is brighter than most.
533. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success. ” – Will Smith
534. Today is a modest step forward on the wonderful trip that is your life. May you continue to be blessed and succeed in achieving your goals and ambitions, Wishing you all the best!
535. “Reason is man’s instrument for arriving at the truth, intelligence is man’s instrument for manipulating the world more successfully; the former is essentially human, the latter belongs to the animal part of man.”
536. Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. —Peter F. Drucker, Austrian-American management consultant, educator, and author
537. It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. - Theodore Roosevelt
538. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”―Thomas Edison
539. “You are on the road to success and a lot of heartbreaks come along the way.” – NBA YoungBoy Music
540. I just like seeing people succeed. I like to see people have success.
541. Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success. — Bryant H. McGill
542. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
543. With all the pressures of life, spending time to think brings many benefits. It’s vital for your success and well-being.
544. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
545. Eighty percent of success is showing up. – Woody Allen
546. Had you not given us all your attention, had you not worked hard on us, we would not have been so successful and blessed. Happy Labour Day.
547. "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
548. ”This game is about the long run. LIFE is about the long run. Pick successes that can build your confidence over time and stay in the process. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, but you can’t see the light if you fall into the trap of all the failures trying to pull you down. ” – Unknown
549. Athletes are born winners, there not born losers, and the sooner you understand this, the faster you can take on a winning attitude and become successful in life. Charles R. Sledge Jr.
550. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
551. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale.
552. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
553. “This game is about the long run. LIFE is about the long run. Pick successes that can build your confidence over time and stay in the process. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, but you can’t see the light if you fall into the trap of all the failures trying to pull you down.”
554. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure.” – Thomas Watson
555. “Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life. Research shows that perfectionism hampers success. In fact, it’s often the path to depression, anxiety, addiction, and life paralysis.”
556. You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
557. "For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded” – Jack Canfield
558. Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.
559. “Luck is a word used to describe the success of people you don’t like.” – Paul Harvey
560. "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."— Vidal Sassoon, hairdressing business tycoon