1. “You are amazing, just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars
2. “Sorry to interrupt you, but I just thought you should know that you are amazing and deserve to be happy.”
3. “You should never seek to be someone else, you are amazing.”
4. “You are amazing, strong, brave, and wonderful. Remember that today.”
5. “I know your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still think you are amazing.” – Carol Flores
6. This is your morning reminder that you are amazing and you can handle anything.
7. “You are amazing for facing this with so much courage and hope.”
8. “You are amazing. (in case you needed a reminder)” – Unknown
9. “You are amazing, you are important, you are special, you are unique, you are precious, you are loved.”
10. “Just in case no one has told you today. You are amazing! Have a really great day”
11. You should never seek to be someone else, you are amazing.
12. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” ―Katharine Hepburn
13. I think that the fact that you are amazing already makes you as successful as others are.
14. When life gives you challenges, you accept them fully without holds, and that is amazing.
15. “You are amazing because what you had done for me I can’t explain in words and that’s how amazing you are, thank you for staying with me.”
16. “My energy is high when I am around amazing people.” – Unknown
17. “It’s amazing what you can do when you decide to do it.” – Lorii Meyers
18. “You really don’t know what an amazing man you are.” – Unknown
19. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
20. Don't try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.
21. Create a positive environment
22. “Words of comfort, skillfully administered, are the oldest therapy known to man.” —Louis Nizer
23. “You are amazing. These words can be powerful. When said with love, they can make anyone’s day brighter.” – Unknown
24. Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
25. You are pure magic, amazing human.
26. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi
27. “It’s amazing what you can do when you get creative.” ― A.D. Posey
28. “Don’t look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance.” – Anne Lamott
29. “A real friend laughs at your jokes, even when they aren’t so funny.” — Unknown
30. “Very few things amaze me. And one of them is you.”
31. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
32. “You can’t turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.” —Bonnie Prudden
33. I know that sometimes you feel down. But there’s no need to. You are amazing in each and every way, you have the kindest soul and the brightest mind. I know you can do anything, buddy.
34. “Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the errors that counts.” — Nikki Giovanni
35. “It’s that heart of gold and stardust soul that makes you beautiful.”
36. Related: 15 Inspirational Quotes to Start Your Day With Motivation
37. “If someone asked me to describe you in just 3 words, I’d say… you are amazing.”
38. “What is coming is better than what is gone.” ―Unknown
39. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” ―Mark Twain
40. She is lovely, kind, intelligent, and amazing. I’m so grateful for her.
41. “You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.”
42. “You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.” —Unknown
43. “You have to assert something about yourself in order to be yourself.” – Dennis Porter
44. “Smile because you are amazing.” ― Debasish Mridha
45. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
46. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
47. Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.
48. “Every exit is an entry somewhere else.” —Tom Stoppard
49. Hello, sweetie. How are you doing? I enjoyed our night together last night. You are amazing and I think about you all the time. I hope you have a wonderful day today.
50. “You are amazing and strong and brave and wonderful. Remember that today.”
51. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” —Dolly Parton
52. “If you know a close friend who still supports you in tough times, don’t let that friend go.”
53. “You are amazing. just the way you are!”
54. “The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.” —Dean Acheson
55. “Never doubt your caliber. You have produced amazing feats already.”
56. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. -Steve Jobs
57. “I know that you aren’t conscious of how amazing you are but I promise you I know you are amazing, love. Although other people’s potential appears to be decent, you have a really strong potential and this is one reason you may be great.” – Unknown
58. “Don’t sell yourself short; you are your best asset.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
59. “I find you the most amazing woman when you manage all the hectic things smoothly.”
60. Never forget that we love you and think you are amazing!
61. You’re amazing just the way you are.
62. “The only way to have a life is to commit to it like crazy.” —Angelina Jolie
63. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” ―Lemony Snicket
64. “Every day women and men become legends.” ―”Glory,” John Legend and Common
65. “Very few things amaze me, and one of them is you.” — Unknown
66. “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” —Billie Jean King
67. “Love yourself for the amazing person you are.” – Unknown
68. “Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.” —John Lennon
69. “Sometimes you forget how awesome you are. So this is your reminder.” – Unknown
70. “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” — Nina Simone
71. “Do the best you can. No one can do more than that.” ―John Wooden
72. “You are unaware of the depths of who you really are.”
73. “The sky isn’t the limit—the sky has no limit.” —Sarah Barker
74. “You are so amazing in every way you are, and in every way, you will have been.”
75. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
76. You are one fascinating and amazing man, sir.
77. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
78. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
79. “You are capable of amazing things.”
80. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts today.
81. “To all the single parents who are feeling lonely, stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted, and continue to pull through each day for the sake of your children, never doubt that you are good enough. You are amazing!” – Anonymous
82. “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann
83. “You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” ―Jlm Rohn
84. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
85. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” ―Louise Hay
86. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” ―Jim Rohn
87. Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. -D. H. Lawrence
88. To the stepmom who feels like you are failing. Don’t doubt yourself. Right now, it feels hard, but each day you still show up, even through the exhaustion. You pour your love into your children, even though your cup feels empty. You do the best you can, even when you think you can’t. And that dear mama is not failing. You are amazing.” – Anonymous
89. Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
90. You are one amazing lady. I’m so grateful for you.
91. “The trouble is, you think you have time.” —Buddha
92. “What makes you special is that you have a huge spirit, and believe yourself above all else.”
93. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it. Sauté it. Whatever. MAKE.” —Joss Whedon
94. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. -Vidal Sassoon
95. “You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on. no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep. you are awesome.”
96. “Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.” – George Herbert
97. “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison
98. Don’t forget you are incredible just as you are. You are simply amazing.
99. “You are amazing, and the more you recognize that. The more wonderful, caring, compassionate, powerful, beautiful, attractive, giving, genuine, wise, open, receptive, loving, brilliant, strong, joyous, courageous, inspired, inspiring, and amazing you become.” – Unknown
100. “In a world where you can be anything, be yourself. Because you are amazing.” – Unknown
101. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
102. “Today is your day! Your Mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
103. “One thing I want to tell you, my friend, is that you are amazing because the things you did for me I will never forget. “
104. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. -John Wooden
105. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
106. “Love yourself for the amazing person you are.”
107. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” ―Aly Raisman
108. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” ―Will Rogers
109. “Goodbye, blue Monday.” ―Kurt Vonnegut
110. It’s amazing how you do what you do. Thanks for being you.
111. “She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans!”
112. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” ―Buddha
113. You are amazing just as you are. You are unique, strong, smart, and worthy.
114. “You are amazing. (in case you needed a reminder).”
115. “You are amazing, and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise. No matter what.“ — Bryan Collins
116. “Remember you are enough” – Anonymous
117. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
118. “Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams.” ―Unknown
119. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” ―Albert Einstein
120. Never forget you are one of a kind. Smart, quirky, caring.
121. “You are fierce, tender, capable, compassionate. You are amazing. You are my everything.” – Barrie Davenport
122. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” ―Carol Burnett
123. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
124. “Believe you can and you will.” ―Unknown
125. Silence is the last thing the world will ever hear from me.
126. “Because of you I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.” – Unknown
127. “If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, I’d say… simply amazing” – Unknown
128. “If you work hard and you are kind, amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
129. “One thing I want to tell you, my friend, is that you are amazing because the things you did for me I will never forget.”
130. “Thank you for saying “I love you” each time we are together. Thank you for supporting me in my horse endeavors and fighting for me to get to stay with my horse during the summer. Thank you for bringing me flowers just because and always respecting my dreams and desires. You are amazing.”
131. “I like you every moment. But the moment in which you are strong, I adore you.”
132. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. -Vincent van Gogh
133. I’ll always be your girl. You are amazing.
134. “Hold on to your dreams of a better life and stay committed to striving to realize it.”
135. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -Henry David Thoreau
136. “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.” ―Unknown
137. I care about decency and humanity and kindness. Kindness today is an act of rebellion.
138. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
139. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” ―Tim Notke
140. “You can’t turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.” — Bonnie Prudden
141. “You are capable of amazing things.” – Unknown
142. “All that you do for me make you so amazing for me.”
143. “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.’ ―A.C. Benson
144. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
145. “You are amazing just as you are. More beautiful than you can see, stranger than you feel, and more worthy than you will ever know.” – Unknown
146. “You are perfect for this time and place just as you are.”- Eckhart Tolle
147. “Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?” ―Komal Kapoor
148. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” —Ella Woodword
149. “Time is money.” ―Benjamin Franklin
150. Sorry to interrupt you, but I just thought you should know that you are amazing and deserve to be happy.
151. “See your worth, please. Because you are just great.” – Unknown
152. Never let anyone treat you like candy corn. You are a Hershey’s bar.
153. “You are none of a kind. You sparkle, shine and radiate different from others.”
154. This is your reminder that you are amazing and that you can handle anything.
155. “Reader’s Digest 40th Anniversary Treasury,” 1961
156. Look deeply inside your soul and get inspired, for you are truly amazing.
157. “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining nearby.” —Ruth E. Renkel
158. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” ―Albert Einstein
159. ‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” ―George Eliot
160. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. -Amelia Earhart
161. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” —Kate Summers
162. “Remember you are enough.”
163. Never forget, even for a moment how amazing you are.
164. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” ―Lou Holtz
165. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
166. “You are amazing, and you don’t need to be anything other than exactly who you are.”- Unknown
167. “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” ―Tim Ferriss
168. “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.” ―Unknown
169. Spread love everywhere you go.
170. “There is only one certainty in life and that is that nothing is certain.” —G.K. Chesterton
171. “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.” ―Nishan Panwar
172. “You are amazing, my dear," he said with awe.
173. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” ―Helen Keller
174. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” ―Confucius
175. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine―and shadows will fall behind you.” ―Walt Whitman
176. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ―Ayn Rand
177. “When Plan A doesn’t work, don’t worry, you still have 25 more letters to go through.” ―Unknown
178. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D Roosevelt
179. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it. -Estee Lauder
180. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ―Pablo Picasso
181. “You are great, you are powerful, you are special.”
182. “Getting great friends is a special and beautiful occurrence, don’t let your friend ever go.”
183. One thing I want to tell you, my friend, is that you are amazing because of the things you did for me I will never forget.
184. “You are amazing. you are brave. you are strong!”
185. I think it is amazing that you have the courage to wake up each morning to face each day.
186. “When I walk into a room full of people, I always look for you first.” – Unknown
187. “It’s Monday … time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” —Heather Stillufsen
188. “Make today the day you learn something new.” –Unknown
189. “Your friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let you know. ” – Unknown
190. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” ―Abraham Lincoln
191. Access the Self Love Challenge.
192. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try.” ―Beverly Sills
193. When it comes to luck, you make your own.
194. “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” ―Lewis Carroll
195. “You are amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
196. You are amazing with a side of sprinkles.
197. “If You Think You Can, You Can. And If You Think You Can’t, You’re Right”. Henry Ford
198. “You are good, you are great, you are amazing.” – Unknown
199. “At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can.” ―Frida Kahlo
200. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.
201. “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” ―Stanley McChrystal
202. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ―Confucius
203. “Just because it burns doesn’t mean you’re gonna die you’ve gotta get up and try.” ―”Try,” P!nk
204. “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” ―Brian Vaszily
205. “You are amazing, and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise. No matter what.” – Bryan Collins
206. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ―Oprah Winfrey
207. “You should never seek to be someone else, you are amazing.” – Unknown
208. “It might not be easy, but it’ll be worth it.” ―Unknown
209. Amazing people like you are much appreciated, thank you!
210. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. -Florence Nightingale
211. “Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it’s enough.” —Robert Heller
212. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. -Napoleon Hill
213. “You are stronger than the things that made you weak.”
214. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” —Duke Ellington
215. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” ―Ken Poirot
216. Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. -George Addair
217. “One of the best things in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you are amazing” – Unknown
218. “Monday c’est Mon Day.” —Unknown
219. “You are a seed dropping from above
220. “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.” – Diane von Furstenberg
221. I’ve got this friend who is amazing. That friend is you. I adore you!
222. “Joy is one of the only emotions you can’t contrive.” —Bono
223. “If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” ―Unknown
224. You are amazing, unique, and beautiful. There is no reason to desire to be, have, or do something different to be contented. You are perfect the way you are. Yes, indeed. So smile, give love, and enjoy every moment of this life.” – Jynell St James
225. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
226. “You never know what you can do until you try.” ―William Cobbett
227. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
228. You are amazing, you are caring, you are funny, you are just my sweetheart.
229. “A dead end is just a good place to turn around.” —Naomi Judd
230. “You are more than awesome. Girl, you’re amazing.”
231. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
232. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. -Albert Einstein
233. Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.
234. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. -Dalai Lama
235. “The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.” —Oscar Wilde
236. “Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.” ―Unknown
237. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right―for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
238. “If you don’t know your worth, people will put a cheap price tag on you.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
239. “You should never seek to be someone else, you are amazing.”
240. “She wore her scars as her best attire. A stunning dress made of hellfire.” – Daniel Saint.
241. “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.” —Henry Boye
242. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
243. Your courage, strength and resilience even through trials and tribulations always amaze me.
244. “If you can’t reach your destination by one road, try another.” —Elsa Schiaparelli
245. “I could experience the good vibes because of your amazing nature.”
246. Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.
247. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -Babe Ruth
248. “Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.”
249. “This is your morning reminder that you are amazing and you can handle anything.”
250. Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. -Henry Ford
251. Life has got all those twists and turns. You've got to hold on tight and off you go.
252. “Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.” – Unknown
253. Babe, you are amazing, I love you!
254. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
255. “Just in case you forgot today you matter, you are loved, you are worthy, you are magical.”
256. “Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Already Taken”. Oscar Wilde
257. “Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be!”
258. “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” – Allen Ginsberg
259. “When I think about you, the first thing I always know is that you are so amazing.” – Unknown
260. “Correction does much, but encouragement does more.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
261. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. -Colin R. Davis
262. “Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.” – Unknown
263. “You are amazing – yes it’s true.”
264. “You are unique and beautiful in your own way, believe it.” – Unknown
265. If you work hard and you are kind, amazing things will happen.
266. We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
267. “Everything you can imagine is real.”―Pablo Picasso
268. “If you don't know your worth, people will put a cheap price tag on you.”
269. “Don’t Wait. The Time Will Never Be Just Right”. Napoleon Hill
270. Belief creates the actual fact.
271. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” —Louise Hay
272. I know this girl. She is amazing. It’s you. You are that girl.
273. “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.” ―Estée Lauder
274. You are amazing and I wanted to say thanks card
275. “No words can describe how amazing you make me feel.”
276. ‘To my wonderful mom, wishing you a very special happy birthday. Thank you for everything you do for our family. You are amazing!’
277. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” ―Richard Branson
278. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
279. “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” ―Unknown
280. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” ―Helen Keller
281. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E.E. Cummings
282. “You take the chance to live that you can and I thank you for this.”
283. “The world is full of many wonders, you are one of them.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
284. “You are amazing. (in case you needed a reminder)”
285. “In every amazing beauty, you find eternity!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
286. You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.
287. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” ―John C. Maxwell
288. “Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.” ―Ross Simmonds
289. I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.
290. “Count your blessings. You are one of a kind. There’s no one in the world like you. You are amazing.” – Richard Simmons
291. “Each day comes bearing its gifts. Untie the ribbon.” —Ann Ruth Schabacker
292. You are amazing. (in case you needed a reminder)
293. You become what you believe. -Oprah Winfrey
294. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” ―Steve Martin
295. “It doesn’t matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going.”- Brian Tracy
296. “You are amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
297. “If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, I’d say… simply amazing.” – Unknown
298. Don’t Compare The Moon To The Sun. They Both Shine…
299. “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” ―Robert T. Kiyosaki
300. “Take the risk or lose the chance.” ―Unknown
301. “When you’re true to who you are, amazing things happen.” –Deborah Norville
302. “Stop focusing on how stressed you are, and remember how blessed you are.”
303. “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” —Mia Farrow
304. Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.
305. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
306. I failed my way to success. -Thomas Edison
307. Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.
308. Surround yourself With motivated people
309. “You are amazing. Own that!” – Unknown
310. I hope you see by now how amazing you are. And don’t you forget it!
311. “They look at you and say, because of you, I didn’t give up.” – Unknown
312. Be yourself, be proud, stand tall. You are amazing!
313. “You gotta have confidence in yourself first before anybody else will.” – Jayson Tatum
314. “Write the story. Don’t write sentences.” ― James Patterson
315. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” ―Chinese Proverb
316. May you live all the days of your life. -Jonathan Swift
317. “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” — Mallika Tripathi
318. “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” ―Judy Garland
319. “Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can!”
320. “Don’t let people decide your worth because only you have that right.”
321. You are amazing. Remember that.
322. “You are the friend everyone wishes they had.” — Unknown
323. “Time is what we want most and what we use worst.” ―William Penn
324. “You don’t need to do any special thing to become awesome. You are amazing right now. Believe in yourself.” – Unknown
325. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. You are amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
326. Don’t hold back your love for yourself. You are amazing, and you deserve to love yourself.
327. “I find you the most amazing woman when you manage all the hectic things so smoothly.” — Unknown
328. You light up my world, amazing friend.
329. You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. -Maya Angelou
330. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” ―Suzy Kassem
331. “You don't belong to the average. Extra ordinary has your name engraved on it.”
332. “I know your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still think you are amazing.” – Carol Flores
333. “You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.” – Unknown
334. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” ―Herb Brooks
335. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” ―Kamari aka Lyrikal
336. “You are amazing, and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise. No matter what.” – Bryant Collins
337. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ―Mother Teresa
338. “You can control two things: your work ethic and your attitude about anything.” ―Ali Krieger
339. “You are amazing and strong and brave and wonderful. Remember that today.” — Finding Joy
340. “If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees.” —Hal Borland
341. “People’s passion and desire for authenticity is strong.” —Constance Wu
342. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. -Herman Melville
343. “You are amazing. And the more you recognize that, the more wonderful, caring, compassionate, powerful, beautiful, attractive, giving, genuine, wise, open, receptive, loving, brilliant, strong, joyous, courageous, inspired, inspiring, amazing you become.”
344. ‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.” ―Unknown
345. “I will not erase all my hard work this week because it’s the weekend.” ―Unknown
346. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” ―Winston Churchill
347. “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow
348. “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” ―Unknown
349. A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
350. You are doing a freaking amazing job in life.
351. “When you’re true to who you are, amazing things happen.” – Deborah Norville
352. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius
353. “Don’t strive to be like someone else because you are already amazing.”
354. “You are amazing because you work hard every day for us without caring about yourself thanks for everything, my love.”
355. “If I could call my life amazing, it is just because you are amazing.”
356. “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” ―Dalai Lama
357. “The best advice I ever got came from you, who led me to a life I have always sought.”
358. “The more I get to know you, the more amazing you become.” – Yolanda Ridley
359. “When I’m with you, I feel like I’m in a dream; it’s so wonderful and surreal.”
360. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt
361. “If people think you are this amazing, own it.” – David Chang
362. “No words can describe how amazing you make me feel.” – Unknown
363. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
364. “Stop comparing yourself with others, because you are just so amazing.” – Unknown
365. “Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back.” — Dave Carolan
366. “I was smart enough to go through any door that opened.” ―Joan Rivers
367. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney
368. “You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing” – Unknown
369. When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
370. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”
371. You don’t need to do anything special to become amazing, you are already amazing, trust me.
372. “Do you realize how amazing you are?
373. I don’t need a special day to remind me how special you are, but since it’s your birthday I’ll take the opportunity to say how grateful I am for everything you do. You are amazing and I hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
374. “Done is better than perfect.” ―Sheryl Sandberg
375. “There are times in life when, instead of complaining, you do something about your complaints.”
376. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” ―Kurt Cobain
377. “You are an exceptional man in every way. Own it.” — Unknown
378. “Don’t sell yourself short; you are your best asset.”
379. “Do the right thing even when no one is looking.” ―Unknown
380. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ―Vincent Van Gogh
381. “Quitters never win. Winners never quit!” —Dr. Irene C. Kassorla
382. You amaze those around you because you are you and no one else.
383. “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” ―Nelson Mandela
384. Never ever forget, even for one moment, how truly amazing you are.
385. Believe you can and you're halfway there. -Theodore Roosevelt
386. Just so you know, you’re pretty much the most amazing person I’ve ever met.
387. “All glory comes from daring to begin.” —Eugene F. Ware
388. “Getting out of your way is the way of getting what you want.”
389. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ―Maya Angelou
390. You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.
391. “Action is the antidote to despair.” —Joan Baez
392. “It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.” ―Hans F. Hansen
393. “Don’t Worry… Be Happy!”
394. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it’s a friend with chocolate.” — Linda Grayson
395. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ―Dalai Lama XIV
396. “I am so lucky to know the best person in the world. You.” – Unknown
397. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” ―Malala Yousafzai
398. You are amazing, strong, brave, and wonderful. Remember that today
399. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” ―Theodore Roosevelt
400. “What’s wrong with being sentimental? Sentimental means you like stuff.” —Paul McCartney
401. Give recognition to the positive things you do and the amazing person that you are.
402. ‘Be kind to yourself. You are amazing. You are good enough. You are worth it.’
403. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
404. In case no one has told you lately, you are amazing, strong, brave, wonderful, kind, loved, worthy, and there is no one like you. The world needs you.
405. “You are great, you are powerful, you are special.” – Unknown
406. “Tell your closest mate how good they are. Tomorrow you might never see them again.”
407. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson
408. Amazing woman, I love you!
409. “Stop comparing yourself to other people, you’re supposed to be unique.” – Sonya Parker
410. “This is your morning reminder that you are amazing and you can handle anything.” – Unknown
411. “I can’t pick one thing and say you are amazing in this because in my eyes you are amazing in every way.”
412. “It is our choices that show what we really are, far more than our abilities.” —J.K. Rowling
413. “Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” —Robert Frost
414. The only journey is the one within.
415. “You are amazing just as you are. More beautiful than you can see, stranger than you feel, and more worthy than you will ever know.”
416. “You are a special person. Seek to develop your talents.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
417. If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on. -Sheryl Sandberg
418. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
419. “It Is Not Your Job To Be Everything To Everyone”. Courtney Carver
420. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
421. “Believe me, you are amazing because you only use a few words to inspire others and that’s an amazing talent.”
422. “The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” ―Mark Twain
423. “Encouragement helps you to go one step more, become better.” – Hubert de Givenchy
424. “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” ―Janis Joplin
425. “Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice.”
426. “You are awesome and you help us with what we need without denying yourself a rest.”
427. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”
428. Know how amazing you are, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
429. You don’t have to try to be amazing. You were born that way.
430. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy”
431. Think amazing, feel amazing, act amazing, be amazing.
432. “I just wanted to say that I think you are great.”
433. Love yourself for the amazing person you are.
434. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
435. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.” – Jesse Jackson
436. In a world where you can be anything, be yourself. Because you are amazing.
437. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ―Nelson Mandela
438. Life is trying things to see if they work. -Ray Bradbury
439. “Reader’s Digest Quotable Quotes,” 2013
440. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” —Helen Keller
441. You inspire me, my friend, to be a better person every day.” — Unknown
442. “You are more than awesome. Girl, you’re amazing” – Unknown
443. ‘To the mom who feels like you are failing. Don’t doubt yourself. Right now, it feels hard, but each day you still show up, even through the exhaustion. You pour your love into your children, even though your cup feels empty. You do the best you can, even when you think you can’t. And that dear mama is not failing. You are amazing.’
444. “You are amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities.”
445. Dream big and dare to fail. -Norman Vaughan
446. I’m lucky for amazing friends like you!
447. Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. -John D. Rockefeller
448. Amazing people like you will never be forgotten.
449. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” —Jennifer Lopez
450. “Motivation comes from working on things we care about.” ―Sheryl Sandberg
451. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground” – Teddy Roosevelt
452. “Everything you do now is for your future. Think about that.”
453. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” ―Sheryl Sandberg
454. “Your only limit is your mind.” ―Unknown
455. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
456. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
457. “He who laughs most learns best.” —John Cleese
458. Here’s to strong amazing women- May we be them, know them, and love them.
459. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” ―Frank Ocean
460. “If you don’t place your foot on the rope, you’ll never cross the chasm.” —Liz Smith
461. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” —Unknown
462. “The most powerful person in the world is a woman who knows she’s strong.” – Oprah
463. Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.
464. Being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness.
465. You. Are. Simply. The. Best.
466. “The only failure is not knowing how to be happy.” —Celine Dion
467. You are amazing – yes it’s true.
468. “I’m still learning.” ―Michelangelo
469. “Fall 7 times, stand up 8.” — Japanese Proverb
470. You never cease to amaze me.
471. You are amazing, don't give up... because you are the best I know.
472. You are amazing and you matter!
473. The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand
474. Let your awesomeness shine!
475. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” —John D. Rockefeller
476. You are amazing, beautiful, unique, kind, silly, caring, courageous, YOU.
477. For my husband- You are amazing, you are strong, you are my rock.
478. “Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you.” – Unknown
479. “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” ―Mike Murdock
480. “Only the paranoid survive.” —Andy Grove
481. “You are perfect just the way you are” – Dr. Seuss
482. “Make your fear of losing your greatest motivator.” ―Unknown
483. “You’re so much stronger than your excuses.” ―Unknown
484. “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso
485. “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows."
486. “What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” ―Lionel from the movie Maid in Manhattan
487. You are more than awesome. Girl, you’re amazing
488. You may not know how amazing you are but I will tell you that you are so truly amazing love.
489. “You are amazing with a side of sprinkles.” – Unknown
490. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
491. “In the face of uncertainty, there is nothing wrong with hope.” —Bernie Siegel
492. “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you.” ―Mark Cuban
493. When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.
494. “Sunshine all the time makes a desert.” ―Arabic proverb
495. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
496. “Without darkness, there are no dreams.” —Karla Kuban
497. “You are amazing. And the more you recognize that the more wonderful, caring, compassionate, powerful, beautiful, attractive, giving, genuine, wise, open, receptive, loving, brilliant, strong, joyous, courageous, inspired, inspiring, amazing you become.” – M. J. Schrader
498. “I intend to live life, not just exist.”
499. “Be awesome! Smile like a flower.” – Debasish Mridha M.D.
500. Everything Is An Experiment…
501. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” ―Napoleon Hill
502. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” ―Lalah Deliah
503. Get Out Of Your Own Way…
504. “In case no one has told you lately, you are amazing, strong, brave, wonderful, kind, loved, worthy, and there is no one like you. The world needs you.”
505. “There are years that ask questions and years that answer.”
506. Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.
507. “Kindness is one thing you can’t give away. It always comes back.” —George Skolsky
508. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” — Arthur Conan Doyle
509. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” —Mark Twain
510. “You are amazing and wonderful and that is what I hope your birthday will be like – amazing and wonderful.” ― Theodore W. Higginsworth
511. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — Dalai Lama
512. “What a truly amazing person you are.” – Unknown
513. “Be kind to yourself. You are amazing. You are good enough. You are worth it.”
514. “You Are Only As Successful As You Let Yourself Be”. Unknown
515. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'
516. There is nothing impossible to they who will try.
517. “When nothing goes right, go left!”
518. “Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.” ―Unknown
519. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” ―Nelson Mandela
520. “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing.” ―Jamie Foxx
521. “It’s such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are.” –Debra Winger
522. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ―Abraham Lincoln
523. “You don’t need to do anything special to become amazing, you are already amazing, trust me.”
524. “Just so you know, you’re pretty much the most amazing person I’ve ever met.”
525. “If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can.” —Billy Idol
526. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” ―Nelson Mandela
527. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. -Les Brown
528. “Be yourself, be proud, stand tall. You are amazing!” – Unknown
529. “You are more than what people say about you or how they treat you.” – Unknown
530. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
531. “The world is extremely interesting to a joyful soul.” —Alexandra Stoddard
532. In case no one has told you lately, you are amazing, strong, brave, wonderful, kind, loved, worthy, and there is no one like you. The world needs you. – Unknown
533. “I know that you aren’t conscious of how amazing you are but I promise you I know you are amazing, love. Although other people’s potential appears to be decent, you have a really strong potential and this is one reason you may be great.”
534. “You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome.” – Karen Salmansohn
535. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” ―Oscar Wilde
536. If only you knew just how amazing I think you are, beautiful girl.
537. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” – Mark Cuban
538. “Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money, it's about having a lot of options.” ―Chris Rock
539. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky
540. “With all the sweet gestures that one could imagine, you are an amazing woman that I know.”
541. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.’ ―Ralph Waldo Emerson
542. “Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality” — Les Brown
543. “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” ―Joyce Meyers
544. “Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” ―Walter Brunell
545. Count your blessings. You are one of a kind. There’s no one in the world like you. You are amazing. – Richard Simmons
546. “One thing I want to tell you is to keep doing what you do and become more amazing and better.”
547. “There is nobody else on this earth like you, and there never will be.” – Carrie Fisher
548. “Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” ―Gabby Douglas
549. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ―Abraham Lincoln
550. “In case no one has told you lately, you are amazing, strong, brave, wonderful, kind, loved, worthy, and there is no one like you. The world needs you.” – Unknown
551. “I think you are wonderful and deserve all the kisses in the world….on the conditions that all the kisses must be provided by me. You are amazing.”
552. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.” ―Unknown
553. “Begin anywhere.” ―John Cage
554. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
555. “There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.” – Katharine Butler Hathaway
556. Do you want to know what I never want you to forget? That you are amazing, smart, and awesome.
557. “If someone asked me to describe you in just 3 words, I’d say… you are amazing.” – Unknown
558. “And you, you scare people because you are whole all by yourself.” — Lauren Alexander Hooper
559. “A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.” ―Billie Jean King
560. “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.” ―Charles A. Jaffe
561. “The way you carry us together makes you so amazing.”
562. “You can do anything you set your mind to.” ―Benjamin Franklin
563. “You are amazing and wonderful and that is what I hope your birthday will be like – amazing and wonderful.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
564. “You are capable of amazing things”. – Unknown
565. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” ―Maya Angelou
566. “Never let anyone or anything distract you from noticing how amazing you are.” – Edmond Mbiaka
567. “You amaze those around you because you are you and no one else.” – Unknown
568. “I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me.” ―”New Romantics,” Taylor Swift
569. It’s no coincidence you’re in my life. Together, we are even more amazing.
570. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
571. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” ―Goethe
572. “What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.” —Hugh Mulligan
573. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ―Albert Einstein
574. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
575. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” ―Thomas Edison
576. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” ―The Godfather
577. “You are amazing with a side of sprinkles.”
578. We have to let go of who we think we should be and embrace what is.
579. “If someone asked me to describe you in just 2 words, I’d say… simply amazing” – Unknown
580. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
581. “You are simply, magically, amazing.” – Unknown
582. “After all this time? Always.” ―J.K. Rowling
583. “I want to be the first person to let you know that you are amazing. You deserve so much love and respect.” – Unknown
584. “They look at you and say, because of you, I didn’t give up.”
585. “It’s OK to outgrow people who don’t grow. Grow tall anyways.” ―Unknown
586. “You are amazing. Own that!”
587. “You are amazing, you are blessed, you are unique and you are enough for me.”
588. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” ―G.K. Nielson
589. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
590. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. -Bob Marley
591. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. -Charles Swindoll
592. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” ―Unknown
593. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi
594. “You are amazing, you are important, you are special, you are unique, you are precious, you are loved.” – Unknown
595. “Whatever you do, never run back to what broke you.” ―Frank Ocean
596. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” — Irish Proverb
597. Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life. -John Wooden
598. Weaknesses are just strengths in the wrong environment.
599. “I love you breathlessly, my amazing man.” — Paulina Simons
600. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
601. Be Brave Enough To Be Bad At Something New…
602. “You are unique and beautiful in your own way, believe it.”
603. “Always believe in yourself. You are amazing just the way you are.” – Unknown
604. “You are amazing, you are caring, you are funny, you are just my sweetheart.”
605. You are an amazing person. Never forget your power.
606. “Only do what your heart tells you.” ―Princess Diana
607. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West
608. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” ―Robin Williams
609. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its strength.” —A.J. Cronin
610. “Forget your excuses. You either want it bad or don’t want it at all.” ―Unknown
611. You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.
612. “This journey has been a rocky one, and I know there have been times when you’ve wanted to give up. But take a look behind you and see how far you’ve come. You are amazing.”
613. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
614. “An amazing woman is one who is dutiful.”
615. You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome.
616. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown
617. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if yo