Name: Swathi Kiran
I am currently a digital marketing services startup founder where we provide digital marketing services
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Swathi's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
To be able to meet the commits and goals I give to my team and stock to them
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I became a leader by chance as I started my career as a freelancer and then decided to start my company and hence I became one
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I basically have a diary with me that basically contains the to do list . I am a big practitioner of journaling things down
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
That you have to be humble and anticipate unforseen circumstances
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
How to win friends and influence people is my favourite book when it comes to leadership. It basically has a lot of body language and how to communicate with people with different kinds of body language
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Stay humble and take calculated risks
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Once our team had onboard our first client