Name: Yagnesh Patel
Organisation: Infinite Intelligence Consulting
A corporate trainer and Coach,
certified by ISO, GAAAPS, UK skill central, ICF
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Yagnesh's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
People observe me as a conflict resolved by wisdom.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Mostly organized on the previous day. If something cams up, I can identify priorities and importance.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Say NO to help others to improve their self belief.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Shreemad Bhagavad Gita
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
You have all the power you need, You are enough, so choose your power wisely.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The story of Satish Dhavan and Dr. A. P. J. kalam