1. 1 year, 365 opportunities to love you.
2. All you need is love. – The Beatles, "All You Need Is Love" lyrics
3. “I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.” – Nicole Kidman
4. Your soulmate exists. Soulmates must often go through many challenges before they can find each other.”
5. ‘Isn’t it amazing how we became life partners from strangers. And now, you have become the world to me.’
6. “Don’t you know that I’d lie with you in the groves, under the light of the moon? That I’d defy the laws of gods and men for you?”
7. “Why can’t you just magically pop into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?”
8. Your moves will be misunderstood by those who aren’t meant to join you on your journey.”
9. “It’s the beautiful moments like this that make up for the ugly love” ― Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love
10. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
11. No matter the challenges in life, no matter what life has to offer, I will never let you down. I will always be there for you because I cannot live without you.
12. “The future of me is already a thing of the past, you were my first love and you will be my last.” — Bob Dylan
13. “I find the most beautiful moment’s of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” – Leo Christopher
14. “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates
15. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”— Blaise Pascal
16. “Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.” ― Robert Brault
17. ‘You are the melody and rhythm to the songs of my life. I love you, my angel. You are my world.’
18. “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
19. “Being with you never felt wrong. It’s the one thing I did right. You’re the one thing I did right.” ― Becca Fitzpatrick
20. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” — The Wedding Date
21. “When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.” – Amy Lowell
22. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
23. And one day, everything you ever could’ve wished for will be smiling at you from the other side of the bed.”
24. Noah Calhoun, “The Notebook”
25. “To Love is nothing to be loved is something..to love and be loved is everything.” – Bill Russell
26. “I used to think that the Northern Lights are the most beautiful thing in the world, but then I’ve seen your smile and my opinion changed. I am under your spell.”
27. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
28. “When love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss. It is the place where heaven and earth meet.” — Daniel Nielsen.
29. “I’m not going far. I’ll always be here. Just an inch away. I promise.”
30. “I would have come for you. And if I couldn’t walk, I’d crawl to you, and no matter how broken we were, we’d fight our way out together-knives drawn, pistols blazing. Because that’s what we do. We never stop fighting.”
31. My lovely sweetheart, the day may be over, but you are always in my heart, and I want to wish my wonderful girlfriend a good night. I couldn’t go to sleep without telling you I love you and wishing you sweet dreams. So, this is me saying good night, and I love you. I’m excited to wake up in the morning and start a new day with you.
32. “Want to live that beautiful moment with you by looking at a shooting star and holding your hand.” – Anonymous
33. “You’re my favorite notification.”
34. Adele, “Make You Feel My Love”
35. I have all that I need in you; thinking of what I would do without you is not what I want to do.
36. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Inconnu
37. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – Scott Fitzgerald
38. Just like the sun and the stars make the sky and the world shine bright, that is how you light up my life.
39. “You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.”
40. “Maybe love at first sight isn’t what we think it is. Maybe it’s recognizing a soul we loved in a past life and falling in love with them again.” — Kamand Kojouri
41. ‘You are not just the center of my life, but my entire life. I live in this world because of you as you are everything to me.’
42. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. – Casablanca
43. “Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.” – Kate
44. I am eager for the world to meet the best thing that ever happened in my life and let it know that it is impossible to live my life without you.
45. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ―William Shakespeare
46. “I like the way you make me feel even when I’m nowhere near.”
47. ‘Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, and loving you was not in my control. That’s why I love you, and you are my everything in this world.’
48. I will give you my all without regrets, but it’s heartbreaking that I can’t have you in my life.
49. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'” – Erich Fromm
50. “I Promised to always find you. I promised you and you promised me. I came here for you because of it; I am here because of it.”— Sarah J. Maas
51. “Maybe our Happily Ever After hadn’t worked on the first shot. And maybe Happily Ever Afters weren’t a singular event. Maybe they were something you had to work at, and build, and never give up on, as long as they were something you still wanted.”
52. “Real love should draw no blood from the loved and buckets from the lover.” – Emily Maguire
53. I wonder what I ever did to deserve you now that I can’t live without you.
54. I told you the nearness of your heart to mine doesn’t answer how far you are from me. You were right here beside me over the night. I just wanna say I enjoyed your warmth. Good morning baby.
55. “You don’t have to promise me the moon or the stars, just promise me you will stay under them with me forever.” ― Danielle Paige
56. “That’s what it feels like when you touch me. Like millions of tiny universes being born and then dying in the space between your finger and my skin. Sometimes I forget.”
57. I promise to love you forever because you fill my heart with smiles every time I am with you. You make my life worth living until the end.
58. “you’re my dearest punishment.”
59. “Every time I think I’m missing a piece of me, you give it back.”― Cassandra Clare
60. “I want you any way I can get you. Not because you’re beautiful or clever or kind or adorable, although devil knows you’re all those things. I want you because there’s no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you.” — Lisa Kleypas, Tempt Me at Twilight
61. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
62. “I love you. You complete me.”
63. “Now that I’ve known a life with you by my side, I’m not sure I could bear that kind of loneliness again.”
64. I dream as if I will live forever when I woke up, I realized that I could live without my dreams but can’t live without you, my sweetheart.
65. “The more attention you give to your loved ones, the less affection you receive from them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
66. “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement.” — Paul Robear
67. Holding you I held everything. – Garth Brooks, "The Dance" lyrics
68. A girl like you with a heart of gold deserves all the good things in this life, and I am prepared to go the extra mile to see you have these in your life; I know you would do the same for me even more, that’s a fact. When I look into your eyes, I am connected to your soul; all I see is profound love. I see a reminder of why I must work hard to give you everything you will ever need. You have made me a complete person. Thank you, my love.
69. “The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.”—Lailah Gifty Akita
70. “Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. But you’re the key to my peace of mind.” — Aretha Franklin
71. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
72. ‘I wake up only to see you, I live only to feel you, I am happy because you are my soulmate. You mean everything to me.’
73. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” ― Joey W. Hill
74. “I love you even more than I am annoyed by you. Which is a lot.” — Brighton Early
75. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman, The Princess Bride
76. ‘There’s nothing more valuable than our love. And nothing more precious than you. You are my world.’
77. “Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I’ll share her home.” – Ed Sheeran
78. “You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.“
79. “I am the luckiest girl alive to have such a rare gem in my life. I love you baby.” – Unknown
80. “You are my life now.” ― Stephenie Meyer
81. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
82. I can’t make it until the end without you – I’d rather walk through fire with you than take this journey all by myself.
83. ”I need you like a heart needs a beat.”
84. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
85. ‘It’s you who makes my heart shine in the dark like a star. And I love you beyond the stars and the moon. Thanks for being everything to me, my lady love.’
86. When we first met, I didn’t want to get involved with anyone. I didn’t have the time or energy and I didn’t think I was ready for it; but you were so good to me & I got swept up in that and little by little, I found myself falling for you.” ~ (finding true love quotes)
87. “From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.” – Kemis Khan
88. “Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.” — Paulo Coelho
89. I know that I have found my soul mate with you because, with you, my soul has found its rest. I love you beyond the stars.
90. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
91. “I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
92. “It’s butterflies and haziness and heart eyes, but underneath all that, there’s this bass line of I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this is me. I can’t quite articulate the sweetness of that feeling. It’s finding out the door you were banging on is finally unlocked. Maybe it was unlocked the whole time.”
93. “My heart skips and sings whenever you are near.”
94. “He looked at you the same way you look at roads. […] Like where they go frightens you, and you love them for it.”
95. Suzanne Collins, “Mockingjay”
96. “Sometimes you just love a person, not because they love you, but because the love YOU have is perfect for them…only God, “Love” Himself knows…Never regret who you love, true love has purpose.” ― Tamika Gilmore
97. “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.” — Elton John
98. “You mean more to me than anyone in this whole world.” — Peter Pan
99. ‘I know I am not perfect, but you always make me feel so when I look into your eyes. You are the reason for my better-self. Thank you for being in my life. You mean everything to me.’
100. ‘I’ll always love you passionately because you make my everyday wonderful. You are nothing but my entire world.’
101. “In that book which is my memory. On the first page of the chapter that is the day that I first met you read the words: 'Here begins a new life.’”
102. “I love you because I know no other way to love you than this: where "I" does not exist, nor "you," so close that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.”
103. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling.” ― Jessie Burton
104. “You look like the rest of my life.” — Beau Taplin
105. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything” – Katharine Hepburn
106. Dear [name], you are the king of my life, the one who makes me feel complete. Your love means the world to me, and I can’t imagine life without you in it. You are my dream come true, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. I promise to always be there for you when things get tough and never leave your side no matter what happens in our lives.
107. My mom always says that when you meet the male version of yourself is when you will meet the love of your life.” ~ (finding love quotes)
108. ‘You make my world look brighter, and you make my life happier.’
109. “The thing is, you don’t forfeit your whole world to prove your feelings to someone. You bring your worlds together. You get more world, not less.”
110. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
111. Alfred Tennyson
112. “I love my crazy goofy but so amazing boyfriend.” – Unknown
113. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
114. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you I could walk through my garden forever.”
115. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
116. “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break.”— Kiera Cass
117. “Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done.” ― Kate Meader
118. “If love is a language of the heart, my heart speaks volumes.” – P. Colby
119. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
120. “I love how you take care of me. How you keep working to be a better man. Even on days, I fail to be a better woman.” – Unknown
121. “True love is putting someone else before yourself.” — Frozen
122. I want you to know that I’m always there beside you, even in your dreams. Whenever you look at the dream catcher I gave you, think of me and my love for you.
123. “There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love.” – “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
124. “The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” — Alison G. Bailey
125. “I don’t need paradise because I found you…I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
126. If one day the moon calls you by your name don't be surprised, because every night I tell her about you. – Shahrazad al
127. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”―Nicholas Sparks
128. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” —The Notebook
129. “When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ‘cause you’re amazing just the way you are.”
130. Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. – Matt Groening, The Big Book of Hell
131. ‘Whenever I’m surrounded by people, my eyes only look for you because you are everything that makes my world a better place.’
132. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
133. That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else. – Sixteen Candles
134. Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings. – David Sedaris
135. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy
136. “You always gain by giving love.” – Reese Witherspoon
137. Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”
138. “I’ve learned that there’s a soulmate somewhere in this world. Till you don’t find that person, the search goes on.” — Preity Zinta
139. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
140. “Take my love. I’ll never ask for too much. Just all that you are. And everything that you do.” – Whitney Houston
141. Mark Darcy, “Bridget Jones’s Diary”
142. “Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.”
143. “Who made this boy think I had time for him? Got me out here wasting all my good words. But then he smiles. Dimples popping out on both cheeks like billboards for joy and I stumble over my own feet.”
144. ‘Some people are worth melting for. You are, for me. You are my everything.’
145. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.”
146. Being without you is unfathomable; it’s like being dead while still living.
147. “Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.” ― Nicholas Sparks
148. “‘What’s the difference?’ I asked him, ‘Between the love of your life and your soulmate?’ ‘One is a choice, and one is not.’” — Tarryn Fisher, Mud Vein
149. ‘My life was becoming boring and gray. Fortunately, I found you, and you made my life happy and energized. You are my everything, my man.’
150. I dream of a new date, choking in anguish. The world is bleak without you. I’m madly and desperately missing your beautiful, tender voice, pretty smile. I’m depressed and crushed. Save me from the unbearable sorrow.
151. ‘You are the fragrance, you are the sunshine, and you are the rainbow. You are all the beautiful things in my life.’
152. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
153. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
154. Watching you walk across a room is the greatest gift. The way you move is so graceful and effortless. The way you smile makes me feel at peace. Knowing you’re walking towards me is a feeling so hard to describe. It’s like coming home, a comfort; only the home is coming to me. I will never know such love, such peace, as you. You’re my home.
155. Nothing is nicer than having someone who appreciates you in the smallest things. Accepts you in times of hardships, comforts you when you are troubled, loves you no matter what and is simply happy for having you in their life.”
156. ‘It’s only you who can deal with me. You are the support of my life on which I can lean peacefully. You are my protection during my troubled times. You are the world to me.’
157. “We love the things we love for what they are.” –Robert Frost
158. For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. – Carl Sagan
159. What is light, if Sylvia be not seen? What is joy if Sylvia be not by? The Two Gentlemen of Verona
160. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Unknown
161. The goal is to grow so strong on the inside that nothing on the outside can affect your inner wellness without your conscious permission.”
162. “You make me complete. I love you so much, I din’t know what love meant until I met you.” – Unknown
163. “If you can’t ignore imperfections, then your imaginary ideal soulmate will always remain pending till you grow old and die.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
164. “It was the intimacy of shared secrets. The comfort of unconditional acceptance. It was a confidence in knowing no matter what happened that person would always be there for you.”
165. “Love means having to say you’re sorry every fifteen minutes.” – John Lennon
166. “Hold my hand, hold my heart, and hold me forever. I love you.” — Unknown
167. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – Elvis Presley
168. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
169. “I trust you as if my soul were yours.”
170. The quality of my life is a function of the amount of peace that you infuse into it. Also, no one spends an hour with you without feeling refreshed, renewed, and repositioned for excellence. There are so many things to love in you. First off, I promise to love you forever.
171. “A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in his love than in your weakness.” ― Mother Teresa
172. “You are both, the source of my happiness and the one I want to share it with.”― David Levithan
173. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
174. “I’m done. I don’t need anything more out of life. I have you, and that’s enough.”― Alessandra Torre
175. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
176. “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint
177. ‘You are the reason I live, I breathe, I love, and I smile. You are my everything.’
178. “I love you, with no beginning, no end.”
179. With you around, my world is so perfect. I’m stronger with you, but what I’d do without you, I don’t know.
180. “There’s noo says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” – Tom Hanks
181. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.”
182. “The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.”
183. When I was little, I thought love was about red roses and expensive dinners…truth is, love is giving her half your fries when she said she wasn’t hungry. Love is waking up at 4 AM to her snoring and refraining from shoving her off the bed. It’s talking in accents just to make her laugh and trying to embarrass one another in public. It’s going on adventures and making fun of each other. It’s stupid fights and memorable makeup. Love isn’t pretty and romantic. Love is just stumbling through life with your best friend.”
184. “A friend is a second self." — Aristotle
185. “I think we take it for granted that if you are with your husband after 30 years, then he is the love of your life.” – Sue Townsend
186. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
187. And suddenly, she found herself grateful. Grateful for all the darkness, the heartbreak, and the betrayal because it allowed her to recognize true love when she found it. And she knew without a doubt, that all the broken, shattered, forgotten pieces of her soul were worth putting back together again, because she become her beloved, and found new light and love along the way.”
188. “A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would.” — Dawson Leery, Dawson’s Creek
189. “The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. It depends upon our honesty for its survival.”
190. ‘You are the world to me, and I am ready to give everything of my life to you.’
191. You are so special to my heart – everything I do, I do it for you. My life revolves around you.
192. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
193. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
194. “I love you, my sunshine. And that’s what happens when you love someone. Sacrifices stop being sacrifices simply because they make you happy. Caring for you makes me happy. So it’s not a sacrifice. It’s what I want to do.”
195. We accept the love we think we deserve. – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
196. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
197. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” — Rumi
198. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” ― William Faulkner
199. “In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.” — Margaret Anderson
200. ‘You are everything I need to survive in this world.’
201. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
202. A man who loves you will never let you forget how important you are.”
203. “I feel like this is the beginning/Though I've loved you for a million years.” — "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" by Stevie Wonder
204. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” – Emery Allen, Become
205. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.“
206. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
207. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
208. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason…is you.”
209. There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart… pursue those.”
210. If I were to make one wish on this day, it would be to live with you today, tomorrow, and forever because I can no longer live without you.
211. When somebody loved me
212. Sometimes you meet someone, and it is so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.”
213. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”
214. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.”
215. ‘You are not just a partner in my life, but also my best friend, mentor, advisor, and everything in my world.’
216. Elizabeth Evans
217. ‘The moment I see you, my life seems so beautiful. I do not want to leave you. Thanks for being with me, my baby. You are my life.’
218. “Love is a friendship set to music.”
219. Tina Turner, “The Best”
220. How can I face the world without you? How can I live through every day knowing that I might not get to see you?
221. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
222. “True love lasts forever.” — Joseph B. Wirthlin
223. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
224. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
225. I can accomplish life’s most prominent achievement because I have the care and affection of the world’s most fantastic person. You have made my life a beautiful place to behold.
226. “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” – Unknown
227. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.”
228. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
229. I may live without having an abundance of money, but I pray never to live without your love because it is expensive to live without you.
230. The night without you means a night without a dream; the day without you means the day without its ending. Breathing without you has lost its ease; words are confused. There are only flowers without smell, melodies without a soul, black and white world. A touch of sadness falls on everything. Fix it all, my love. Make my world colorful again.
231. ‘It seems like I can win anything and even conquer the world when you hold me close to you. You are my entire life.’
232. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
233. “I’ve never met anyone before who treats me with such love, respect, and understanding. I hope I can someday learn to be as encouraging to you as you are to me. I love you so much!”
234. I found myself when I saw you, for my ultimate goal is to have a happy life, and I found happiness in you. I love you so much.
235. “Everything changes, but my love for you never will. I’ve loved you since I met you and I will love you for all of eternity.”― Angela Corbett
236. ‘Every aspect of my life began to make sense from the moment you came into my world. Thank you for being everything.’
237. “They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk if it means that I’m going to be with you.”
238. Elaine Davis
239. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.“
240. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Arwen
241. “In your lifetime, you will meet one person who is unlike any other, you can tell them any and everything and they won’t judge you…this person is your soulmate, your best friend… don’t ever let them go…” — Rashida Rowe
242. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.”
243. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman
244. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
245. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
246. “Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”
247. Do you think I would do anything without you? I love you, and anywhere with you is home.
248. “True love asks no questions, makes no reservations, but puts itself unconditionally into the hands of the loved one.” – Paula Marshall
249. “I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.” – Anonymous
250. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love…I love…I love you.”
251. There is a hole in my heart caused by your absence. I can’t live without you.
252. “True love is not something that comes every day, Follow your heart, it knows the right answer.” – Unknown
253. “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
254. Throughout life, you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You will be able to talk to this person for hours and never get bored. You will be able to tell them things and they will never judge you. This person is your best friend, your soulmate. Never let them go.” ~ (finding love quotes)
255. Nothing makes sense in your absence. You have the keys to my heart.
256. “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” – Song of Solomon 8:3
257. “Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.” — Unknown
258. One day you will find that pairing soul. It will be a feeling beyond your imagination. You just can’t help but adore them. You will feel your whole heart melt for this person. This beautiful soul will bring joy, laughter, calmness, and so much inspiration, that you will finally see hope in front of you. For once, you can actually say, I am in love. I can see a future with this person. I can share my life with this person. Maybe this one is not a lesson. Maybe this one is what they call a soulmate.”
259. “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal” – Gayle Forman
260. Living without you is one painful experience I don’t pray to happen to me. It’s not like I can’t live without you, it is that I don’t even wish to try.
261. I promise to love and treasure you forever, for I know I can never live without you. You fill my heart with joy.
262. “I wanted to tell them that he had changed my life and that I would never be the same, not ever. And that somehow it felt like it was Dante who had saved my life and not the other way around.”
263. ‘I want you to hold me forever as I feel protected in your arms. You are my world.’
264. ‘You make me feel so special, my lady, and that’s how I relate to all the quotes on love. You are my everything,’
265. “You got my heart. Don’t know how you did it.” — “The Way” by Ariana Grande
266. “You. Are. Beautiful. Lajawab. My only worry is that I might not be able to do you justice.”
267. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
268. “Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.”
269. “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
270. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
271. Then one day, unexpectedly, you meet the one who shows you should have been treated all along.”
272. “Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.” – Kahlil Gibran
273. “‘You love me. Real or not real?’ I tell him, ‘Real.’”
274. A person in two months can make you feel what a person in two years couldn’t. Time means nothing, character does.”
275. ‘You are my best friend and my better half. You mean the planet and the universe to me.’
276. ‘You are the spirit to my soul, the blood in my veins, and the oxygen to my blood. You are my everything.’
277. One day God will bless you with one person that gives you everything you’ve ever prayed and cried for in other people. And it will be beautiful.” ~ (finding love quotes)
278. When you came into my life, I left all my past behind me. I just love this newly found love that makes me feel like a baby again, my sugar I adore you so much.
279. ‘When I feel cold, you keep me warm. When I feel lonely, you are there for me. When I am sad, you lend me your shoulder. You mean everything in my life.’
280. “I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over,and I think I will faint with desire.” – Philippa Gregory
281. You are my dearest friend, my deepest love, you are the best of me. — Unknown
282. “They knew nothing about one another, yet he would recognize her even if deaf or blind. She was that much a part of him.” ― Kelly Moran, Bewitched
283. “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
284. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.”- Rupi Kaur
285. Marriage is like a game of chess except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome. – Jerry Seinfeld
286. I have nothing special to offer except my capacity to love you.”
287. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” —Marilyn Monroe
288. We are two faces of a coin, inseparable. Just as one face can’t be without the other, I can’t be without you.
289. “I never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
290. ‘My favorite place is next to you because you are the world to me.’
291. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannan
292. ‘If you live till hundred, I want to live one day minus that, so that I never miss you.’
293. ‘We are living in a crazy world of confusion and change. But for me, only one thing is simple and constant. It is you, my love. You are everything.’
294. “I don't always give my love away, but when I do, I give it only to you.”
295. ‘I promise to love you even if my teeth start falling out or my hair turns grey. Because you are my world.’
296. ‘When I look at the sky during the day, I see the sun. When I look at the sky during the night, I see the moon and stars. When I look at the mirror, I see you as you are my world.’
297. “This is a love story. You’ve been warned.”
298. ‘I made the best decision of life by finding you. Come what may, I shall never leave your hand as you mean the world to me.’
299. Love means never having to say you're sorry. – Love Story
300. “I’d rather see you one day a year than someone else seven days a week”
301. “There are only two times I want to be with you, now and forever.” – Unknown
302. Dear [love], I don’t know what I’d do without you. You’re the light that guides my way, the warmth that keeps me safe, and the soul that makes me feel alive. You are my everything, and I love you more than anything. I can’t wait to spend forever with you by my side.
303. “I can’t wait to marry you because you will get to be the first person I see every day and the last person I see every day.” – Unknown
304. “Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.”
305. ‘You are the center of my world, the source of my life, and the beat of my heart. You are my entire world.’
306. “Happiness for me is you. Love for me is you. Future for me is you. Home for me is you.” – Unknown
307. “If forever does exist, please let it be you…”
308. “When the evening shadows and the stars appear. And there is no one there to dry your tears. Oh, I hold you for a million years. To make you feel my love.” – Adele
309. “There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever.” – Unknown
310. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.“
311. She doesn’t want a boyfriend, she is ready for a man. Someone who understands that she has more than just physical needs that must be met. She’s ready for a man who is willing to be there for her so consistently that she will never have to double-check…She is ready! She is ready for a man who takes an interest in her mental and emotional well-being. She is ready for a man that can feel what she is trying to say even when she’s not speaking…She is ready.”
312. ‘It is so surprising to find you as my partner from the zillions of people in the world. Destiny has brought us closer and made you my everything.’
313. “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.” – Dee King
314. “Remember how I said the timing makes no sense? But you’re here. Like you’d finally shown up and I didn’t realize I was looking for you.”
315. “Since the day first when we met, you have changed me. I cry less, laugh harder and this is just because of you my dear.”
316. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.” — Unknown
317. I want no ordinary lover. I want a fucking storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at 4 AM. I want passion, I want madness. I want someone who’s able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.” ~ (finding love quotes)
319. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – The Notebook
320. “We are asleep until we fall in love!” – Leo Tolstoy
321. Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love. – Hamlet
322. “I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home.” – Dorothy Sayers
323. “You are my song. You are my song of love.” – Unknown
324. Your love is all I breathe and speak at all time. From the moment I set my eyes on you, I knew that you were the one nature made for me. I will cherish the love you shower on me.
325. Do you think the Universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.”
326. Every soul has a twin, a reflection of themselves – the kindred spirit. No matter where they are or how far away they are, even in different dimensions, they will always find another. This is destiny; this is love.
327. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
328. What’s coming is better than what’s gone.”
329. “I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.”
330. Robert Heinlein
331. Without you, I’m helpless. You’re my strength, courage, and motivation. I love you more than you know.
332. ‘You’re my soul, my heart, my wealth, my today and tomorrow, and my forever and everything.’
333. Between you and I, there’s love nestled comfortably, gloriously beaming its light of tender affection on our young hearts and urging us to stick to the goodness it reveals in us.
334. What would I do without you when I am who I am because of you?
335. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
336. “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.”
337. “I've got a problem. Once you stop this car, I'm going to hug you, and kiss you, and then I'll never be able to let you go.”
338. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
339. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
340. “7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite.”
341. We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allen Poe, "Annabel Lee"
342. Through weakness and strength
343. ‘You are the reason for my happiness, the center of my life, and the whole of my heart. You are my everything, dear.’
344. Jerry Maguire, “Jerry Maguire”
345. “Love is like Heaven, but it can hurt like Hell.” – Anonymous
346. “Love is friendship on fire.” – Susan Sontag
347. “You are my dream, my life, my rock, my everything.”
348. I want to be your baby. I want to be with you, and I want to be the only thing you think about before you go to bed and the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake every morning. I want to be your baby because I can’t live without you.
349. “And when you’re needing your space to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see what you find.” – Jason Mraz
350. Julie James
351. ‘I surrender my life to you. You are everything to me. You are my life.’
352. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” —Goo Goo Dolls
353. Nicholas Sparks, “The Notebook”
354. Lisa Hoffman
355. “Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Germaine De Stael
356. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” ― Nicholas Sparks
357. “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can't understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?” — Nancy Garden, Annie On My Mind
358. ‘I do not want to wake up if you are not beside me. I do not want to sleep if you are not beside me. I do not want to do anything without you at my side, my love. You are my everything.’
359. “Kiss me and you will see how important I am.” ― Sylvia Plath
360. Angelita Lim
361. “Life is so short, and love is so big. Too big for life! That’s why, when you love someone, they’d better know it. You’d better tell them. Love is meant for that, love is not meant to be hidden.” ― C. Joy Bell C.
362. Comparing the before and after years of my life with you, I must confess that I am one of the luckiest gents alive to be in a relationship with a lady with a heart of gold. You don’t even have to believe it; you are too modest to accept that you are special. But that doesn’t stop me from screaming my good luck to the hearing of the whole world.
363. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – The Notebook (read more quotes from The Notebook)
364. “Being in your arms is my happy place. I don’t want to be anywhere else.” – Unknown
365. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” – Maya Angelou
366. “And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.”
367. You are my happiness, my heart desire, my everlasting flame, the one that makes my heart beat fast. My love, my queen, I cannot think for a second without you in my mind. I cherish you, princess of beauty.
368. You don’t realize how poorly you’ve been treated in the past until someone comes along and treats you the way you should be treated.” ~ (finding love quotes)
369. “I cannot live in a world where you don’t exist.” – Unknown
370. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful. – Milan Kundera
371. The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land. The fig tree has ripened its figs, And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance. Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along!' – Song of Solomon 2:12
372. “Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.”
373. “I love you because you join me in my weirdness.” – Anonymous
374. “Who makes me feel more home than my house? My spouse.”
375. When I think about how special you are to me, I pray to have you in the next life since I cannot imagine what it would be like living without you.
376. One day, you will find that pairing soul. It will be a feeling beyond your imagination. You just can’t help but adore them. You will feel your whole heart melt for this person. This beautiful person will bring joy, laughter, calmness, and so much inspiration, that you will finally see hope in front of you. For once, you can actually say, I am in love. I can see a future with this person. Maybe this one is not a lesson. Maybe this one is what they call a soulmate.”
377. Listen to me, okay? I’m in love with you. I love you every second of the day. And I’ve never loved anyone as I love you. I cry over you not because I’m in pain but because I feel so blessed that I just can’t hide my emotions. You are on my mind every moment. I’ve never missed anyone as I miss you. You are someone special to me. Please be with me forever and ever.
378. True love stories never have endings. – Richard Bach
379. There will be men who want you and a man who deserves you. Know the difference.”
380. “My soul is in love with your soul.” — R.Hart
381. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
382. One song, my heart keeps singing, of one love only for you. – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
383. I am enchanted by your love, and all I want to see is just you. I stay up all night thinking of you. I am incomplete without you.
384. ”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.”
385. “It feels like the world is going to explode when I kiss you.” – Alex Light
386. “I would be kissing you forever if it could tell how much I love you.”
387. ‘I do not say it often, but the truth is, you are my everything.’
388. “Every cell in my body was telling me that he was my happily ever after.” ― C.J. English, Affairytale
389. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. – Nat King Cole, "Nature Boy" lyrics
390. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” — Emily Dickinson
391. ‘I am never satisfied even when I spend my whole day with you. Just because you are my everything.’
392. You are my tender half of a heart. You are my kindest and most important person on Earth. I feel so good when you’re close to me. But there are times when we have to part for a while, and then I’m very lonely without you, my love. I miss you every minute, every second, and look forward to our meeting, my baby. My love will always warm you. You are my magnet, dear. I want to put you into my heart and never let you go.
393. “Nothing about you, my dear, has ever been lost on me.”
394. Hey, baby, I can’t live without you. I love you so much and want to be with you forever. You are my soulmate, and I am glad we found each other. I am the luckiest person on this planet because you are in my life. You are my everything, and there is nothing that can keep us apart. I hope we will be together forever and make each other happy. I can’t wait to see you again.
395. “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” — Torquato Tasso
396. “I’ll never stop loving you. And no matter what is happening, my heart is always with you!”
397. “Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.” – Unknown
398. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
399. “I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.” — J.R. Ward
400. Every day, I thank God for the life I live with you.
401. “You are my favorite notification.”
402. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
403. “It’s the way that you know what I thought I knew, it’s the beat that my heart skips when I’m with you.” — Beyoncé
404. “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” — E. Leventhal
405. ‘You are everything to me, and so I do everything to make you feel proud.’
406. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. – "Venus and Adonis"
407. “I want to be with you for only two times. NOW AND FOREVER.”
408. ‘Love makes life awesome. Your love is the basic necessity of my life that makes my world awesome. Thanks for bringing everything to my life.’
409. Jean Illsley Clarke
410. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
411. “But nothing’s greater than the rush that comes with your embrace.” – Leona Lewis
412. Hold me and never let go. I always long for you.
413. ‘Perhaps, you are just one person for everyone. But, you mean the whole world to me.’
414. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
415. “When I fall in love, it will be forever.” – Jane Austen
416. To me you are perfect. – Love Actually
417. “I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.”
418. “I discovered true happiness the day you walked into my life.”
419. More than you can imagine, more than the world would let you know. More than you can ever remember, my love for you will be true and real.
420. “At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire.” ― Philippa Gregory
421. Dear [name], I can’t imagine my life without you in it because you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You’re always there for me when I need you, even when I don’t know I need you. You’re thoughtful and kind and always ensure I’m safe and happy. I’m so thankful that God brought us together because he knew we needed each other as much as we do now. You are perfect for me, and no one else could ever compare. I can’t wait to spend forever together.
422. If I can make one wish today, I will pray to be yours today, tomorrow and forever. I don’t know how long I will wait for you to be mine forever, but I will wait for you.
423. “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend." — Faye Hall, My Gift to You
424. I don’t know how I have managed to live without you, but now that I know you, I don’t want to know how.
425. Pablo Neruda, “Sonnet XVII”
426. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
427. “Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” – Rumi
428. “I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.” – Unknown
429. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho
430. Hey baby, you’re my true love, and I can’t imagine a life without you. You are my soul mate and the only person who has made me feel genuinely complete. I’ll never stop loving you. My heart beats for you, and it will always do so until the day I die. My love for you is endless and will never fade, even if time tries to take it away from us. You’re essential in my life, and I will always cherish every moment we spend together.
431. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
432. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” — Don Byas
433. I love you. That is all I know. I hope that you know that I will always be there for you. It is not just for the good times when we are celebrating and enjoying life, but for the bad times. When you are sad, stressed out, or angry, just know that I will be by your side to see you through the tough times. I will hold your hand and lead you through the storm. And when things are going great, I will be there to cheer you on and dance with you.
434. “I am obsessed with your smile. I am obsessed with your soul. I am intoxicated by your love.” – Unknown
435. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
436. “True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have.” – Antoine De Saint
437. ‘You’re the coffee to my mornings and milk to my nights. You are the start and end of my day. You are my world.’
438. ‘I can text you kisses, email you flowers, and send you my heart. But we would be apart. I love you so much that my every part wants to be with you because you mean the world to me.’
439. Thank you for loving me like I am the only man in the entire universe. If you think I ignore your sweet care, then you are quite mistaken, bae.
440. Madeline Miller, “The Song of Achilles”
441. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
442. If I never see you again I will always carry you
443. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
444. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Alfred Lord Tennyson, "In Memoriam A.H.H"
445. I sent an Angel to watch over you while you were asleep, but sooner than expected, the Angel came back, and I asked why the Angel said Angels don’t watch over an Angel!
446. Come and live in my world because it is lonely without you. You will pay no rent as you live because the daily love you will give me will be enough.
447. “Sometimes all I can think about is you. I’m so attached to you that I can’t even imagine my life without you.”
448. “I wanna be on you.” — Anchorman
449. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.”– Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
450. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
451. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” ― Henry Miller
452. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” — Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World
453. Sweet dreams, my dear girlfriend; it is time the angels come down from heaven to decorate your dreams and watch over them. You are an amazing person, full of energy and goodness, and therefore you deserve to have a good rest and recover. I love you so much. My life is much more beautiful since you are in it. I thank life for sending you to make my days happier. You are my motivation, and I want you to know that I will always be by your side to take care of you and love you. I adore you, do not ever forget that.
454. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. – Rita Rudner
455. True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have. – Antoine De Saint
456. “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” – Jane Austen
457. “Every day that we spend together I find myself loving you more and more, my dear love.” – Unknown
458. Roger de Rabutin
459. ‘You are the story of my life that I do not want to end. You are everything to me.’
460. “Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.” – Theodor W. Adorno
461. “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
462. All my dreams become a reality when I’m with you. And when I’m not with you, life tends not to make any sense. You give me purpose.
463. “Tonight I can only say that I love you too well for my peace of mind, and that absence from you is death to me.” – Honore de Balzac
464. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”
465. “There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, glaringly and daringly love you.”
466. Take a lover who gets your strange sense of humor and feels your music. Someone who celebrates your weirdness and adores your creative chaos. Someone who doesn’t look at you like you’re crazy when you’re talking. Someone with eyes to see past your body and straight to the heart of what you are.”
467. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Anonymous
468. One day in your ordinary busy world, the Universe will just suddenly stop. And at that moment the stars would align and point directly at that beautiful person. Your person. Your person will be the answer to all your whens, whos, and whys. Your person will make you realize why you had to wait. Why you had to go through that rough patch? Why you had to be where you were and why the others never fought for you. Your person will fight for you every day. Your person will put an end to all the searching. Your person will love you in every way that you deserve. Your person will be everything more than you could ever ask for. And one day, you will just find yourself saying it was worth the wait.”
469. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?”
470. Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you. – Dolly Parton
471. “You don’t have to have a ring on your finger to say, ‘I love you.’” – Tyra Banks
472. “Life with you makes perfect sense, you’re my best friend.” — Tim McGraw
473. “What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else. I love you.” – Unknown
474. ‘My achievements and dreams are nothing when it comes to your love. That’s absolutely true because you are my world.’
475. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
476. “Penny thought of this Korean saying for when you really, really liked something. You’d say it ‘fit your heart exactly.’ Sam fit her heart exactly.”
477. I want you to know that there’s no one who can replace you. The way you look. The way you always know what I am thinking about. The way you hug me when I need it the most. The way you listen to me. It’s all priceless. You have touched me more than I ever thought you could. I am head over heels in love with you.
478. “You are my temple. You are my priest. You are my prayer. You are my release.”
479. Never in my life have I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to you, and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the beautiful relationship that we have together. Every day I learn something new about you, and I am always reminded of how amazing you are. Together, we can have the most excellent adventure of all time.
480. “He’s not your Prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.” – Demi Lovato
481. “I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.”
482. Life would have been fair if you had given me a chance to show you how much you mean to me. I still want you till eternity, but I can’t have you.
483. If it is right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.”
484. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
485. Love is a gift of one's inner most soul to another so both can be whole. Buddha
486. “To love someone is– to be with him in his rough times; be the panacea for his life, and lead him to those magnificent moments, which you always dreamed to cherish with him. Love has a mystical power to heal every scar on the soul.” ― Ritu Chowdhary, Scars on my Soul
487. “Love is a two
488. My heart beats without direction, my eyes swell in waiting, and life loses its fun. You are the joy I need at all time. I love you so much, my queen.
489. “Love is space and time measured by the heart.” — Marcel Proust
490. “This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.” — Erica Jong
491. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks
492. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” — Helen Boswell, Mythology: The Wicked
493. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.“
494. You will recognize your own path when you come upon it because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need.”
495. “When I wake up and see you lying next to me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.”
496. “¿Me dejas robarte un beso?”
497. Victor Hugo
498. “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” – William Arthur Ward
499. I love you and I like you. – Parks and Recreation
500. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” ― Jane Austen
501. Dear name, you may not know it, but you are my favorite person on the planet. You make me feel like I can do anything, and there is no one else that I would rather be with than you. You’re the most important person in my life, and I want to spend every day with you. I love you more than anything else in the world. You’re my soulmate, and nothing could ever change that.
502. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X
503. “No matter how long you have been waiting, the man God has for you will surpass your expectations. You will meet him when god says so. Not a minute early, not a moment later.” ― Michelle McKinney Hammond
504. “I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Jamie Weise
505. ‘I remember the red dress you wore when we met near the fountain for the first time. I didn’t know how blessed I was back then. Today, I would like to thank God for connecting us and giving me a new life.’
506. Rabbi Julius Gordon
507. Paulo Coelho, “The Alchemist”
508. We all want that person who makes us calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh.”
509. “You’re the first boy I ever kissed, and I want you to be the last.” ― Sweet Home Alabama
510. “You are beautiful. Fuck anyone who’s ever made you feel anything less.”
511. Leo Christopher
512. “If it’s possible to send a message from heaven, I’ll get one to you.” – Lurlene McDaniel
513. I adore you more than anything in the world, in case you still have any doubts. When I embrace you in my arms once more, all of my dreams will come true. I adore you and can’t imagine my life without you.
514. “I fell in love with the expression in his eyes when he looked at me.”― Jacqueline Simon Gunn
515. Ranata Suzuki
516. ‘It may sound too simple, but I mean it: I love you infinitely as you are everything to me.’
517. “I could start fires with what I feel for you.” — David Ramirez
518. Rumi, “Quotes & Poems on Life, Love & Death”
519. “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” – Terri Guillemets
520. “It’s not like in the movies. It’s better, because it’s real.”
521. “As each night comes and go, I’m always counting down to the day that I can finally call you mine with full assurance.” – Anonymous
522. Sweetheart, I wanted to write you a love letter. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much when I’m with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you. You are such a gift to me. Having you in my life is such a blessing.
523. “Take my love. I’ll never ask for too much. Just all that you are. And everything that you do.” ― Whitney Houston
524. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
525. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Hermann Hesse
526. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” —Unknown
527. ‘Our relationship is magical, and my life is unimaginable without you. You’re my everything.’
528. “Are you determined to leave me in this world to live without my heart?”
529. You know that my love will always be here for you. I have decided to love you for the rest of my life because I can’t live without you in my life.
530. “I realized that I would rather die because I betrayed them, than live because I betrayed you.”
531. I want to spend every second of every day with you. If I could, I would stop eating and sleeping just so that I could devote more time to being with you. You have changed my entire outlook on love. Even though I have been hurt many times, I believe in love again because I have found true love with you.
532. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.”
533. “For whatever my man is/I am his...forevermore." — “My Man” by Barbara Streisand
534. I know that I have found my soul mate with you because, with you, my soul has found its rest. I love you beyond the stars.
535. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
536. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
537. Thomas Dewar
538. “I never take any commitment lightly, and I certainly don’t take my wife lightly. I never did and I never will. That’s permanent. That’s true love.” — John Lydon
539. ‘You are the reason behind my laughter and smile because you are my everything.’
540. Forever may be far away, but thinking of what I would do without you is to lose focus forever.
541. Brave girl, you were made for far more beautiful things. Chaos is only understood when it is loved by the wild, not the weak.”
542. Love of my life, You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and I’m looking forward to a life where I will wake up next to you, not needing to imagine you, because you will be sleeping right there next to me.
543. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” – Song of Solomon 3:4
544. I can’t hold these three words any longer “I love you.” I even love you more, but I’m having difficulty trying to explain how much love it is. You’re my Darling.
545. “It was always you.” “You and me together, through the days and nights. I don’t worry ’cause everything’s gonna be alright.” — Alicia Keys Maroon 5
546. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
547. “My soul sees its equal in you.”― Renee Ahdieh
548. “I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.” – Smokey Mack
549. Friedrich Nietzsche
550. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… A steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.”
551. “You're my soulmate. You feel familiar, like someone I have known since before. You are at the back of my mind always.” — Namrata Gupta, Lost Love Late Love
552. It isn’t about diamonds, fuck the flowers, all she wants is someone to keep her bed warm every night, and touch her like it’s agony not to.”
553. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
554. I'm afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron. – Gilmore Girls
555. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”
556. I think the sign of a true soulmate isn’t someone you just want to do the big stuff with. A real soulmate is a person who makes any ordinary day fun. Some people make all these huge plans to do with their special someone, forget that. Find someone who you can take grocery shopping and still have a blast with. Find someone who makes you look forward to waking up on Monday.”
557. I love you. I've loved you since the first moment I saw you. I guess maybe I've even loved you before I saw you. – A Place in the Sun
558. What I would do without you is become a broken piece of me.
559. Let go of the illusion that it could have been different.”
560. “Soulmates tend to find each other during their respective pursuits of their soul missions. Creating a soulmate could be seen as a spiritual reward that we give ourselves, after pursuing many soul contracts rife with discord.” — Linda Brady
561. There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love. – 1 John 4:18
562. “And when two such people encounter each other, and their eyes meet, the past and the future become unimportant. There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love, and creates a twin soul for every person in the world. Without such love, one's dreams would have no meaning.”
563. Pablo Neruda, “100 Love Sonnets”
564. Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great. – Roger de Rabutin
565. “Love is blind but marriage is a real eye
566. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
567. “Love is breathing each other with all madness” ― Seema Gupta
568. It is difficult existing without you every day because each breath I take in proves that I can’t live without you, my darling.
569. “If longing is madness, then none of us are sane.”
570. ABBA, “Super Trouper”
571. “Every day I fall in love with you more and more. Well, not yesterday. Yesterday you were pretty annoying.”
572. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” –
573. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
574. “Even when words fail me, you never do.” – Sarah Dessen
575. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.” – Rupi Kaur
576. Charles de Leusse
577. “I am catastrophically in love with you.”
578. “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”