1. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Thank you for loving me and accepting me unconditionally and providing me with undivided love and attention. You’ve been there for me through everything. Thank you for helping me grow into the man I have become.
2. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
3. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
4. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
5. “I can't fall in love without you." — "I Can't Fall in Love Without You" by Zara Larson
6. “Love: the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
7. There is no remedy for love, but to love more. – Thoreau
8. Every moment without you is a moment of time lost.
9. “Our universe grants every soul a twin, a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit. And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.” — Julie Dillon
10. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
11. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
12. Dr. Suess
13. “We click. There aren’t that many people that you just ‘click’ with; and when you find those people, you don’t just let them go." — Unknown
14. “You’ve reminded me to live. That’s worth having something to lose.”
15. “Our time together is just never quite enough.”
16. “Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like…” – Unknown
17. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”
18. ‘You give me the confidence to experience the world, you make me strong, and you fill me with happiness. You are the reason for my existence.’
19. I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you. – John Smith, Pocahontas
20. Song of Solomon 3:4
21. “You had me at hello.”
22. “Ah me! love cannot be cured by herbs.” – Ovid
23. The right person will come along and you won’t need to do anything to keep them interested for the simple fact that you will be enough”
24. I must be the luckiest man in the world to have such a special person for their love. When I am next to you, I am always pinching myself to confirm that what I see is real. You are everything that I ever needed in this life, and I cannot imagine life without you. I love you, darling.
25. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
26. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
27. “Life is messy. Love is messier.” – Catch and Release
28. “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” – Unknown
29. A. A. Milne, “Winnie the Pooh”
30. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo
31. “You are nothing short of my everything.” — Unknown
32. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” – Nicholas Sparks
33. One song, my heart keeps singing, of one love only for you. – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
34. When they feel at home, and the safety you feel in their arms is unlike anything you’ve felt before, that’s when you know.”
35. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
36. “What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes.” – Elizabeth Browning
37. “And there is no, no song I could sing, and there is no combination of words I could say, but I will still tell you one thing, we’re better together.” – Jack Johnson
38. “Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a heaven in hell's despair.”
39. I believe in the kind of love that doesn’t demand me to prove any worth and sit in anxiety. I crave a natural connection, where my soul is able to recognize a feeling of home in another. Something free-flowing, something simple. Something that allows me to be me without question.”
40. “I’d give him all that I am.
41. “A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.” — Aly Aubrey
42. It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
43. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
44. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Joan Powers, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book
45. Hey baby, I thought I would spend the rest of my life without you, but then you came into my life. Now, every day is like a dream come true. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me feel like I’m walking on air, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I’m so thankful for having you in my life, and It wouldn’t be the same without you here by my side.
46. I love you from the depth of my heart. I will love you with every strength in my body.
47. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
48. Laura Jesson, “Brief Encounter”
49. “Once I felt the thrum of his heart beneath my fingers, I couldn’t forget it.”
50. “To fall in love with someone’s thoughts—the most intimate, splendid romance.” ― Sanober Khan
51. “There’s no one/that comes close to you/could ever take your place/’cause only you can love me this way.” — “Only You Can Love Me This Way” by Keith Urban
52. “Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.” – Braveheart
53. Rosemonde Gérard
54. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” — Arrigo Boito
55. John Keats
56. “You are my glue. Without you, I’d be nothing but broken pieces.” – Unknown
57. “Nothing in this world can trade the love I have for you. The sun, the moon and not even the ocean can separate us.” – Unknown
58. You have made me believe that fairytales are real. Thanks to you, we don’t even have to try, and it is always a good time when we are together. May God keeps blessing us, and hope has stored everything best for us. I love you, sweetheart.
59. “I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn't stop it.” ― J. Sterling, In Dreams
60. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
61. ”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
62. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
63. “My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.”
64. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Unknown
65. Permit me to say that I am completely in love with you. Maybe it took me a while to say it, but I can’t suck it in any longer. My life hasn’t been the same ever since the day I met you. I am greedy, I know. I just want more of you. I want everything about you.
66. “I’m not leaving you. You are worth the risk, do you hear me? You’re always going to be worth the risk.”
67. Judy Garland
68. “I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes, and the wonder of it all is that you just don’t realize how much I love you.” – Eric Clapton
69. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
70. “Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks.” – John Donne
71. “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
72. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”
73. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
74. “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
75. The moment I found you was the very moment I found myself, and since my ultimate goal is to have a happy life, I have achieved my purpose in life.
76. I can’t live without you; you are the ingredient that my life was missing. You bring happiness and joy to my life. With you, life is sweeter.
77. I love hugging you but I hate letting go. I love saying hello, but I hate saying goodbye. I love watching you come towards me, but I hate watching you walk away. I miss you.
78. “If my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.”― Cassandra Clare, Lady Midnight
79. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so, I love you because I know no other way.” — Pablo Neruda
80. “Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.” – Marcus Aurelius
81. Mark, “Love, Actually”
82. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
83. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Lord of the Rings
84. “I will share all your sadness and all your joy. We share one love between two hearts.” – Unknown
85. “I’ve fallen in love many times...always with you.” — Unknown
86. ‘You’re my beloved lifetime partner, and I fall for you every day. I would choose you to be my soulmate in my every birth. You mean everything to me.’
87. Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn't make them any less filled with love. – Sex and the City
88. “I love you. You…you complete me.”
89. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
90. “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” ― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
91. One of the best feelings in life is discovering that you are appreciated by someone regardless of how unworthy someone else has made you feel.”
92. The purpose of dating is to find someone you can spend the rest of your life with. That’s it. You don’t date to waste other people’s time. You don’t date to have someone feed your ego. You don’t date to temporarily fill a void emotionally or physically. You date to find that one person who you feel like you can spend the rest of your life with.”
93. If you were in an accident, I wouldn't stop for red lights. – The West Wing
94. From here on after
95. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
96. “He was now in that state of fire that she loved. She wanted to be burnt.” ― Anais Nin
97. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.“ – Cassandra Clare
98. “A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other.” –Unknown
99. “There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.” – Unknown
100. “I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.”
101. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling.” – Jessie Burton
102. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
103. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
104. Everything you do, The way you eat, the way you smile, the way my name rolls off of your tongue. That all is what keeps me going. It gives me so much joy to watch you be you. I would never give my attention to anyone else because I love giving it to you. The day when you were born, it was raining. It wasn’t raining itself, but heaven was crying for losing the most beautiful Angel!
105. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you.” — Pat, Silver Linings Playbook
106. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”
107. Sometimes I just want someone to put me to bed, stroke my hair and say:. It’s okay. You don’t have to be strong all the time.”
108. ‘Laugh, love, and live. I do all these things because you are in it. You are the breath of my life.’
109. I want someone who’s happy to be with me. Someone who’s scared of losing me. Someone who’s proud to show me off. Someone who loves me with all of their heart and someone who’s excited to share the rest of their life with me,”
110. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” —N.R. Hart
111. “I think we’re given multiple chances to meet multiple soulmates. Sure, you could meet a soulmate in high school. But that doesn’t mean if you don’t act on it, you’ll never meet anyone else. You will, just at a time that’s more convenient for you.” — Meg Cabot
112. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.”
113. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Unknown
114. The Princess Bride
115. Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person. – The Muppets
116. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” ― Kami Garcia
117. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
118. The Beatles, “All You Need is Love”
119. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
120. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” ― Oprah Winfrey
121. “I am so grateful for the time that I can spend with you. You are the best partner ever. I love you.” – Anonymous
122. I am willing to risk everything I have just to be with you. I love you so much, and I can’t live without you, my love.
123. “You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.” – Anonymous
124. This much I know is true
125. I have for the first time found what I can truly love—I have found you. You are my sympathy—my better self—my good angel; I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you are good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my existence about you—and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.
126. “I will never forget the magic I felt the first time our eyes met and the first time you said hello!” – Unknown
127. My heart picks only you because you are my heart.
128. “You’re everything. You’re… You’re chaos and order and everything between. Like sunshine kept back by clouds. Like the entire world’s imploded inside you, but all I see are the stars are sewn into your skin. You’re filled with soft, dark music. I hear it all the time. Your music.”
129. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
130. You need someone who wants to be there when it’s messy and when it’s hard, not just when it’s fun, and when it’s convenient. And you need someone who chooses you when it might not be the easiest choice. And you need someone who would rather do nothing with you than anything in the world with someone else.”
131. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicholas Sparks
132. Existing is more meaningful and exciting with you in the picture. I can’t imagine my life without you.
133. “I wonder if it’s possible to have a love affair that lasts forever.”
134. “Nothing compares to you.”
135. “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” – Beth Pearson
136. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
137. “Screw fate. I’ll tear down the stars for you.”
138. I do love nothing in the world so well as you. – Much Ado About Nothing
139. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
140. Radiate boundless love towards the entire world—above, below, and across—unhindered, without ill will, without enmity. Buddha
141. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” — Jane Austen, Emma
142. I can not imagine spending just a day without seeing you.
143. I now know what love is. Love is you.
144. The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this: When she lets you in, it’s not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago. It’s because she wants you. And that – that is the purest love of all.”
145. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.”
146. A man should eat and drink less than his means, clothes himself according to his means, and honor his wife and children beyond his means. Talmud, Chullin 84b
147. Bill Wilson
148. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
149. “Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.”
150. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
151. “I love you because that piece that remains is worth the whole and I love you by exclusion of the other lost pieces.” – Erri De Luca
152. I lost my way all the way to you and in you, I found all the way back to me.”
153. “I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever.”
154. He will be the one. He will be the one you thought you’d never find. He will be the one that steps up in every place the last man stepped aside. He will be the rock that never crumbles. He will be the ear that can never hear enough. He will be your teacher, your best friend, and your #1 fan. He will be the one that climbs your walls so he can guard your heart. Most of all, he will be the one that changes your perspective on every man you ever met.”
155. When I became yours, everything in my life changed for the better because it felt like I was in heaven. I love you beyond the stars.
156. Megan Mullally
157. ‘It’s everything to me—our relationship. You’re my world.’
158. “We were miraculous. We were beach creatures. We had treasures in our pockets and each other on our skin.”
159. “To live with you is to live. To live without you is to die.” – Kamand Kojouri
160. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
161. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – The Notebook
162. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. –Maya Angelou
163. Even if I had more all your efforts to be with me useless, I want you to know that I do want you in my life. I regret my actions, and I wish to make it right.
164. “You’re in the very core of my heart. I hold you there like a jewel.”― L.M. Montgomery, The Blue Castle
165. “During the day I miss your laughter and your wit and your smiles and the sharpness of your mind. In the evenings I think more of your kisses, sighs, and understanding ways. Then some nights I lie awake consumed with thoughts of the day I can love you in every way. On nights like this, my hunger for you overwhelms me. I can dwell for hours on the taste of your mouth and the scent of your hair and the touch of your skin.”
166. Your happiness is my responsibility. If I don’t keep you smiling, who would? I love you till infinity.
167. Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you instead of the madness.”
168. ‘Irrespective of what people say, I would never stop loving you. Even if my heart stops beating, my soul would need you. You are my everything.’
169. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds
170. ‘I thank the moment when I welcomed you in my life.. And with no time, you became mine.
171. “I love being one half of a romantic couple.” — Julianna Margulies
172. “I sleep with the hope that when I wake up in the morning, You will be in my Reality.” – Anonymous
173. “I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.”
174. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
175. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
176. I will love to spend my whole life with you because my life is just for you and without you, I have no purpose, nobody to give my love to, I love you.
177. “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
178. If you ever fall in love, fall in love with someone who wants to know your favorite color and just how you like your coffee. Fall in love with someone who loves the way you laugh and would do absolutely anything to hear it. Fall in love with someone who puts their head on your chest to hear your heartbeat. Fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and is proud to show you off to anyone they know. Fall in love with someone who makes you question why you were afraid to fall in love in the first place. Fall in love with someone who would never want to hurt you. Fall in love with someone who falls in love with your flaws and thinks you are perfect just the way you are. Fall in love with someone who thinks that you are the ONE they would love to wake up to each day.”
179. ‘I know you’ll always have my back, no matter what the situation is. You are a special person who makes my world a happier place.’
180. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” — Rhett Butler, Gone With The Wind
181. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
182. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
183. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.” – Rumi
184. “You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.”
185. I have devoted my life and energy in loving you. In my heart is home to just one person. If it isn’t you, then it will be no one. I need you, dear.
186. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
187. A fish without fins, a bird without wings. A crab without claws, a cat without paws. Me without you, you without me. I miss you.
188. “Words simply cannot tell how much I love you. There aren’t enough words in the world to express my feelings for you, so I will just say: I Love You.” — Gabor Timis
189. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook
190. ‘Your love is similar to how blood flows through veins and arteries. You are my entire life.’
191. Who ever loved that loved not at first sight? – As You Like It
192. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
193. No one else makes my heart leap for joy with their presence. The sweetness of your love doesn’t give any room for doubts. I will love you forever, I promise.
194. With ferocity filled with tenderness, you have captured my soul and every bit of me, making me feel like the only man in the world. Life without you is like living without a backbone system. Your raft of love and kindness has held me afloat and will keep on lighting our path. I promise to never leave you.
195. I am not an emptier. I can’t put something down to pick something else up. I don’t unlove someone to love someone else. They pile in my heart, one on top of the other until I can’t tell them apart. Old loves are a bottomless well of ink in my chest, and I dip my fingers in often. If you have ever known my love, it still exists here. This is my gift and my curse, my burden, my ache, and my fuel.”
196. I love you for eternity because without you, I don’t know anything and how else to live.
197. “I might not be a perfect person, but that’s okay, because I found the perfect partner in you.”
198. “… it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
199. Ladies, please stop wasting your time looking or Mr.Right. Just find Mr.Left and drag that idiot to the right.”
200. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
201. “No matter how many fights you may get into, if you truly love someone it should never matter in the end.” ― Unknown
202. Love me—that's all I ask of you. – Phantom of the Opera
203. “You showed me what true love is and I can never get enough of you.” – Unknown
204. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill
205. Elvis Presley, “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
206. “I could tell you that you complete me, but that would not be the truth, for each morning when I wake I long for you more than before.”
207. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”
208. One day you will find someone that chooses you and continues to choose you every day, and that’s when you will be thankful everything happened the way it did.”
209. “Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize.” — r.h. Sin
210. “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” — A.R. Asher
211. “Forever has no meaning when you’re living in the moment.” ― Ellen Hopkins, Impulse
212. I want you every second of every day from now until the end of forever. I didn’t believe in love, and now I understand that I just spent my time gratuitously. But, being with you has changed my outlook on love and life entirely. I now know true love exists. Because I found it with you. I love you.
213. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.”
214. “It’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
215. “When I look at you I see a lot of things; best friend, my boyfriend, my secret holder, my tear stopper, my future.” – Unknown
216. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
217. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.”
218. “But I love you. I’m totally and completely in love with you, and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway.” ― Natalie Portman
219. “When you come back, you will not be you. And I may not be I.” — E.M. Forster
220. I love you so much. My love for you is out of this world, and I want to be with you no matter what happens. I am pouring my heart out for you right now, and I can’t live without you.
221. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.”
222. You will always be my number one. You know that I love you, right? Always and forever, with you.
223. “Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.” — Unknown
224. You make me feel so comfortable and lucky. I don’t want to lose your care and affection to anything in the world. It is the most impressive thing I have ever felt. Thanks for coming into my life when I needed you.
225. “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Tennyson
226. My life depends on the love that you have for me.
227. Lonely days of uncertainty, they disappear when you're near me, when you're around my life's worthwhile, and now I long to see you smile. – Big Star, "My Life is Right" lyrics
228. Kiersten White, “The Chaos of Stars”
229. “I’m realizing it doesn’t really matter if we have a happy ending or not. We’re happy right now. That’s the important part, right?”
230. Way before we know what this was all about, I chose you and you chose me. Yes, we had our other lives and we chose those, too. Every person, every struggle, every heart mistake was meant to happen so it could lead me to you and you to me.”
231. “Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.” – Unknown
232. “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” – Atticus
233. “I was reborn when I met you. You gave me new meaning and direction in my life.” – Unknown
234. “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break.”
235. “If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”
236. “I know which life is my real one now, no matter what happens. It’s the one with you. For some reason, knowing that even one person knows my story makes things different. Maybe it’s like the poem says. Maybe this is my way of not going gentle. I love you.”
237. Homer Simpson, "The Simpsons"
238. “You do a million little things that bring to joy to my life.” – Unknown
239. Lucille Ball
240. Your presence in my life gives me all I pray for, and I want to be yours at all times because I can’t be with anybody. You have given me so much, and I am grateful for the unconditional love.
241. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” ― Tom Bodett
242. “I am who I am because of you.”
243. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
244. “Fly with me! Be mine! Share with me the wild free life of a barrister! Say that you return the love which consumes my heart.” — Arthur Conan Doyle
245. ‘I’m happy because you are the reason for my happiness. You are my world and everything beyond it.’
246. Maybe. meant to be” doesn’t mean that everything is perfectly aligned, and the timing is great, and the circumstances are perfect, maybe it means that everything is actually far from perfect, but we’re choosing to fight for it.”
247. “I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.”
248. “As the morning sunrise creeps through the blinds, being with you is the only thing on my mind.”
249. “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.”— Shelby Mahurin
250. “Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me any time you feel like it.” – Peeta in The Hunger Games
251. “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” — Dwight L. Moody
252. I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin ‘Me’.I love you with all my belly. I would say heart but my belly is bigger.
253. ”When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
254. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.”
255. “Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.” – James Thurber
256. “As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy.” — Ralphie May
257. ‘You are the sunshine to my darkness, you are the idol for my worship, you are the inspiration to my life. You are my everything.’
258. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
259. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” — Criss Jami, Venus in Arms
260. “You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?”
261. “You play the keys of my heart, gently yet sensually, setting my soul on fire.”― Dina Al
262. A husband and wife are one soul, separated only through their descent to this world. When they are married, they are reunited again. The Zohar, 191a
263. “Our lives may not have fit together, but ohh, did our souls know how to dance.” — K. Towne Jr.
264. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
265. Without you, my world is empty, without your love my heart is empty.
266. Each and every day, I crave for you, my love. Because your love is the air I breathe. I love you more than you know.
267. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
268. So excuse me forgetting
269. I strive to stay in love with you every day because there is nothing better than that. I couldn’t imagine a life without you.
270. ‘My feelings are not just for you. They are what I do not feel for anyone else. You are the breath to my life.’
271. Truth Devour, Unrequited
272. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything. – Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
273. “My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
274. “I love you every waking moment of my life; I am over the moon to be your wife.”
275. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
276. I do not want someone who stands next to me because they are lonely; I want someone who stands next to me because they cannot imagine standing next to anyone else.”
277. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
278. “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.”
279. ‘Here’s my six-word love story: You are the world to me.’
280. We have to always fight for our love no matter how much stress it will cost us. I want us to be together because we are never better apart. We aren’t better with other people too. You mean so much for me.
281. “When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum
282. Love is an open door. – Anna and Hans, Frozen
283. “Your love is the best part of my life. There is nobody except you I love to spend time with.”
284. “So when I said that I’d always be your friend, I meant that… I always want to be there for you, no matter what. No matter which way. And if you don’t feel the same way, that’s okay. I understand. I’ll just… keep on loving you. All those other ways.”
285. Your love is like the air we breath and thoroughly enjoy life, but we cannot live without it because it is the most delicate thing we need as long as we live.
286. “You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.” – Unknown
287. ‘I have shown you the worst and best of me. You deal with me with the utmost patience. I respect you, today and forever. I love you, my world.’
288. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James Baldwin
289. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
290. “My soulmate is out there somewhere, pushing a pull door… I just know it.” — Unknown
291. You’re my best friend. The person I can tell all my secrets to, the first person I want to talk to when I wake up, and the last person I want to talk to before I drift off to sleep. When something good happens to me, you’re the first person I want to tell. When I’m troubled by something or if I get bad news, you’re the one I go to for comfort and support. But you’re so much more to me than a friend; you’re the love of my life. You’re my friend, my lover, my comfort, and my strength. I am so lucky to have you. I just wanted you to know how happy I am to have you in my life.
292. “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” – Ann Landers
293. I can’t wait to close my eyes and think about you. I can’t wait to see your beautiful face in my sleep. You are divine because I find myself loving you more and more as the day goes by. The nights are temporary, and I can’t wait to have you in my arms tomorrow: Goodnight, my queen.
294. I may annoy you, and you might want to kill me. I permit you but on one condition. Don’t shoot me in the heart, because that’s where you are!
295. Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete, and I want you to know you mean everything to me.
296. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” – Tom Hanks
297. With you, I tend to be in a constant state of euphoria. You are wonderful, and I can’t live without you.
298. “It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep, the way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones.” — Christopher Poindexter
299. “Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul.” — Charles F. Glassman
300. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
301. Love is the absence of judgement Dalai Lama
302. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind
303. Being in your arms is the safest place I would ever want to be. You couldn’t imagine how empty I felt without you.
304. ‘You are the sun in my day, the moon in my night, the spring in my step, the beat in my heart, the love of my life. You are my everything and I love you with everything I am.’ —Kristy Truong
305. “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.” ― Charles de Leusse
306. “I am who I am because of you.” – Nicholas Sparks
307. “To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. It is in your very skin.” – J.K. Rowling
308. ‘I don’t have to visit paradise as I have you here. I don’t want to see any dreams as you are my reality. You are my favorite everything.’
309. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
310. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” — Tom McNeal
311. “Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.”
312. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
313. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
314. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.”
315. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks." — Richard Bach
316. You are the missing piece in my life, and I am glad I met you.
317. Ethel Thayer, “On Golden Pond”
318. Give in to love, or live in fear. – Rent
319. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey
320. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund
321. I can’t even breathe when I look at you. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t live without you.
322. They had something in common. Natural chemistry. And she had a feeling that something big was going to happen. To both of them. They were, in fact, meant to be together.” ~ (finding love quotes)
323. “I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes and the wonder of it all, is that you just don’t realize how much I love you.” ― Eric Clapton
324. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.” — Henry Youngman
325. “I`ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I`ll be allowed to be in yours.”
326. “My soul sees its equal in you.”
327. “I have seen you at your worst, and I still think you are the best!” – Unknown
328. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.” – Alicia N Green
329. There ain't a cowboy hat in Dallas if I ain't in love with you. – The Charlie Daniels Band, "Cowboy Hat in Dallas" lyrics
330. Only once in your life I truly believe, do you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.”
331. I’m a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, regardless of how far they wander.”
332. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
333. “But nothing’s greater than the rush that comes with your embrace.” ― Leona Lewis
334. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”– John Lennon
335. You have given me strength in my weakness. Thanks for being that inspiration and motivation. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you most, it meant a lot to me.
336. “I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.” – Morgan Matson
337. When we are together, time just flies away like a jet plane. But when we are apart, I can feel every ticking second of the clock hammering one nail after another straight in my heart. I miss you, girl.
338. It’s you who taught me what love is, and that’s why I don’t know what I would do without you.
339. I have had my fair share of wins and failures. But I can guarantee you that loving you has been the most significant victory in my short life.
340. “I don’t want anything from life except you beside me.”
341. “I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.” – Charles de Leusse
342. I just happened to be nowhere near your neighborhood. – Singles
343. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
344. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you will never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.” ~ (finding love quotes)
345. The sight of lovers feedeth those in love. – As You Like It
346. “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” — Doug Fetherling
347. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
348. You have taught me so much about life and because of you, I truly know what love is. Thank you for doing all those amazing things for me. Wish you a pleasant morning!
349. You make me want to be a better man. – As Good As It Gets
350. Love loves to love love. – James Joyce
351. “Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now, I’m preparing myself to be your last.” – Unknown
352. “Gods don’t die, and yet, at times, when I’ve sat next to you I thought I’d die, this pain in my chest that I can hardly understand except it’s you, caught there.”
353. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
354. “In your heart, I see the start of every night and every day. In your eyes I get lost, I get washed away.”
355. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
356. “I love you. I’ve always loved you. And I’ll go on loving you until I don’t anymore.” ― Katy Regnery, Playing for Love at Deep Haven
357. “I love you because I know no matter what happens, you’ll always love me back.”
358. “Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.” – Jeanne Moreau
359. “Come, live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
360. I try to stop my heart from missing you, then I realized, I had issues breathing. I try to hold back my hands from writing this text, but it is just impossible. I can’t live without you because I love you at all time.
361. I will do whatever it takes, if only you will be here to give me love. The daily dose of your love will do wonders to me. Your appreciation means a lot to me.
362. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” — Joey W. Hill
363. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
364. “Where you are is where I want to be.”
365. “Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
366. ‘You are my healer, protector, and comforter. I want you with me wherever I go.. You are my life, now and forever.’
367. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” — Barbara Hershey
368. “It’s like we’re two trees secretly sharing nutrients underground, two stars orbiting around all the things there’s no language for.”
369. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.” – Hilary T. Smith
370. hello,” then I was in love. Thank you for our beautiful story.
371. “Some souls are just meant to be for each other forever, and ever, and ever!” — Avijeet Das
372. “If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?” – Casper
373. ‘You are the inspiration of my life and the thought that opens my heart to new opportunities. I love you, my beloved, beyond the end.’
374. One day you’re gonna come across a man that will worship the ground you walk on. Do not stop until you find that man. He will love and cherish every inch of you (personality, body, mind, etc.). And he will do everything in his power not to lose you. Don’t settle for half-ass men.”
375. The doctor took an x. ray of my heart and almost fainted. He asked me what happened with a scared look on his face. I told him, don’t worry, I gave my heart to you. That’s why it is missing.
376. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
377. “Maybe it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another.” – Emma
378. “I used to believe in one true soulmate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.” — Paul Walker
379. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
380. ‘I’ll convey my feelings for you, today, tomorrow, and every day of my life. I’ve always loved you, and you’re my everything.’
381. “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.” – Julie Kagawa
382. Life had broken her; just as it had broken him. But when they got together, their pieces became whole. And they continued their journey together, mended as one.”
383. “We are most alive when we are in love.” – John Updike
384. Once you find the right person, you will see how much love is actually supposed to be easy.”
385. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”
386. Even in my next life, I will still wish to have your love.
388. “And in the middle of my chaos, there was you” –Unknown
389. “Just open your eyes, and you’ll be able to see that my love is everywhere: in the sun, clouds, air and… in you!” – Unknown
390. “Even when words fail me, you never do.”
391. “I would teach my body to regrow my heart each time I gave it to him, over and over and over again. Heart after heart after heart—every one of them his.”
392. “In your heart, I see the start of every night and every day/In your eyes I get lost/I get washed away.” — “The Best” by Tina Turner
393. “Never set limits when you are loving someone.” – Debasish Mridha
394. “Love is not some kind of a game, it is special and should be taken care of because it’s the only thing that accepts you for who you are.” ― Nathania Gutierrez
395. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
396. “Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure.”
397. “Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.”
398. ‘I Miss You’ paragraphs for her to feel truly valued
399. Hey baby, I love you so much and can’t live without you. Before I met you, my life was like a movie on mute. Now it’s turned up to total volume, and I’m dancing to the beat. I can’t imagine my life would be like if I didn’t have you in it. You are the most important person in my life. You are my world, and without you, there is no sun, moon, stars, or anything else that makes this life worth living. My heart is yours now and forever more.
400. You have shown me how amazing your love is and I am ready to love you until God knows. You are the plug, and I want to remain connected forever.
401. When you're a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that. – The Office
402. “I love you with every beat of my heart.” – Armaan
403. Being apart from you is torture. I long to be by your side.
404. ‘Your support gives me a boost to rise. You’ve always comforted me with your hugs. You’ve always been on my side. Thank you for being my world, love.’
405. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
406. OneRepublic, “Apologize”
407. Imagine meeting someone who wanted to learn your past not to punish you, but to understand how you needed to be loved.”
408. ‘You are a perfect gift to me by the universe. You are my world.’
409. The happiness in my heart compares to nothing in the world. All thanks to you for being so sweet. I will do whatever it takes to be yours forever.
410. ‘You are the blessing of God to me. You are everything my heart needs. You taught me the importance of life. You are my world.’
411. ‘You’ve always got my back and stood by me through all the ups and downs of my life. I am so blessed to have you, my baby. You make my world.’
412. Thank you for waking me up in the morning to a billion kisses and hugs before you leave and for never letting me forget you are here. Thanks for never making me feel like I owe you in return and that I have nothing to be sorry for. thank you for giving me my way even if that means pouting and stomping my feet as you laugh and tell me I’m silly and still give me my way. Thanks for showing me a love I’ve never felt baby thanks for being you. Good morning my love.
413. If my heart is a room, you will be the one occupying it. My body can’t function without its soul (you). I don’t want to imagine how it will look like, but I really can’t live without you.
414. Even if I had to live life more than once, I’m sure I would never find someone as caring and loving as you are. I love you beyond the stars.
415. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
416. “There is so much to say… I cannot find the words. Except for these – I love you!” – Somewhere in Time
417. ‘Let me share the truth of my life: You are the light in my life and the soul to my body, which means you are everything to me.’
418. “I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.”
419. Maya Angelou
420. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami
421. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” — Kiersten White
422. “I don’t like to sleep at nights. Minutes with you are much more precious than hours of dreams.”
423. “I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
424. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” —Elvis Presley
425. “Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important.” – Lisa Hoffman
426. “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.”— Nicholas Sparks
427. “Love without sacrifice is like theft.” – Practical Aphorisms
428. ‘I fall for you every moment of the day. I think about you when I am awake and when I sleep. Everything between my morning and night is you.’
429. All at once everything looks different, now that I see you. – Tangled
430. “I would rather have you for a little time than no time at all. I will remember you perfectly. My memory will touch your skin, your lips. The memory will hurt, but it will be mine.”— Marie Rutkoski
431. “In short, I will part with anything for you, but you.”
432. “The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.”
433. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” – Paul McCartney
434. Darling, let me be that person you can always count on, for I cannot live without you.
435. “I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.” — Frank N. Stein
436. “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.”
437. “When you meet that special someone, you’ll understand why it didn’t work out with anyone else.” — Unknown
438. ‘Your love is the medicine to my heartaches. That’s why you are my everything. Thanks, love.’
439. “It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life.” – R. M. Drake
440. “I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.” – Unknown
441. Your dad must have been a thief because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes!
442. “And when you’re needing your space to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see what you find.” — Jason Mraz
443. “Our love is a special bond and it can not be broken, it will get stronger no matter how many hurdles and struggles we face.”
444. “Every night I catch my sleep with the thought of you. I wonder how my life will be if you are not a part of it.” – Anonymous
445. Loving you is like heaven to my heart, you’ve brought so much light and happiness into my life, and no one can take your special place. I love you.
446. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
447. “I stole U from the alphabet because U belong to me!”
448. Hi darling, I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I promise not to spend another day without thanking my lucky stars for your existence. You’re the reason why I smile in the morning. You have an exceptional place in my heart, and no one can ever take that place away from you because you have owned it since we met. I love you more than words can say, more than you could ever know, more than any other person has loved anyone else in this world, and I will never stop loving you because you mean so much to me.
449. When you finally find the love of your life, you will know why it was worth the wait.”
450. My love for you knows no bounds, and I am ready to have a happy life with you. I am blessed to have you in my heart.
451. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
452. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
453. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
454. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
455. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” ― Hemingway
456. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
457. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
458. “Your voice is my favorite sound.”
459. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
460. “Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.” – George Jean Nathan
461. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
462. Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, Be calm. love me. today. yesterday. what tearful longings for you. you. you. my life. my all. farewell. Oh, continue to love me. never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours.
463. My love she speaks like silence,
464. ”I never want to stop making memories with you." — Pierre Jeanty
465. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
466. “I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one.” – Ian McEwan, ‘Atonement’
467. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.”
468. “If love was a storybook we’d meet on the very first page.” – Unknown
469. “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” – Munia Khan
470. “I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.” – Unknown
471. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
472. Just do the next right thing, one thing at a time. That will take you all the way home.”
473. I am so attached to you now that only death can separate us from each other—every moment, I find myself thinking about you. You have become the reason for my smile, the meaning of my life, and the inspiration for tomorrow.
474. William Shakespeare, “Sonnet 116”
475. Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
476. “Sometimes, I think soulmate is someone who will make you be the most possibly ‘you’ than you can possibly be.” — Anonymous
477. The bravest thing you will ever do is love again.”
478. “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” — Roger de Bussy
479. ‘I wish I had an eternal life so that I would not have to leave you. For me, you mean everything.’
480. “You put a twinkle in my eye, butterflies in my stomach, and you bring love into my heart.” – Unknown
481. It takes a lot of courage and trust to look past what you’ve been through, and trust someone new not to put you through it again.”
482. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
483. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach.”
484. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
485. I wished you would be mine, and I pray daily for the magic to happen, I cry because the thought of living without your love is more painful than being shot in the a**.
486. ‘You manage my world and make every wrong thing right. You mean everything to me.’
487. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.“ – Leo Christopher
488. “Your love is all I need to feel complete.”
489. I am lonely and lifeless without you in my life.
490. “Why do we breathe air? Because we love air? Because we don’t want to suffocate. Why do we eat? Because we don’t want to starve. How do I know I love her? Because I can sleep after I talk to her.”
491. I can’t keep this secret anymore. I can’t live without you. I can’t exist without seeing your beautiful face and your pretty smile. I can’t do anything without you.
492. I can’t keep the secret any longer; my heart yearns for your love. I love you so much; I can’t do anything without you. I want you to be by my side forever because I can’t live without you.
493. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”– When Harry Met Sally
494. “Never ever change because I love you just the way you are.”
495. E. E. Cummings
496. You have a very distinctive pair of eyes. Whenever I look into them, I find myself lost in an ocean of infinite hope, happiness, and peace. This hope keeps me alive, that happiness surrounds me every moment in my life, and that peace reminds me that I’m in heaven.
497. ‘There’s nothing in the world that satisfies me. But when I know you love me, my heart is filled with joy as you mean everything to me.’
498. “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.”
499. True love is being patient and waiting for the right moment to be together.”
500. If there is one person who loves you and will keep loving you without wavering, then I will be the one because my love for you steams from the inside of me. I can’t explain it.
501. “Baby it’s you. You’re the one I love, You’re the one I need, You’re the only one I see.” ― Beyonce
502. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
503. ‘I’ll be true to you. I’ll never do anything wrong. Because you make my life complete, and you are my everything.’
504. “I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.”—Michka Assayas
505. Dear [name], I love you so much, I can’t begin to tell you. It’s not because of your beautiful face and perfect body. It’s because of who you are, your kindness, your generosity, your humor, and your intelligence. All of these things make up who I love more than anything else in this world. If that sound like I’m exaggerating? That’s okay because there’s one thing that surpasses even those things. You know what? You are my soul mate. Without you, my life would be incomplete.
506. “You are my greatest adventure.” – Mr. Incredible
507. ‘Our relationship goes beyond the worries and flaws. I will be my purest to you, because you are my everything.’
508. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
509. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” — Daniel Wallace
510. Dorothy Boyd, “Jerry Maguire”
511. ‘I was missing something in my life. I didn’t know it was you until I met you. You make my world complete.’
512. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson
513. Robert Fulghum, “True Love”
514. When I think of how everywhere with you feels heavenly, I don’t even want to think of what I would do without you.
515. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
516. Edgar Allen Poe
517. “One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”
518. Because through love, we feel the intensity of our connection to everything and everyone. And at the core we are all the same. We're all one. – Loving Annabelle
519. Wait for the one who simply adores you. The kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person; the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who makes you smile like no one else ever has. Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world because they are so proud of you. And most of all, wait for the person who will make you a priority because that’s where you belong.” ~ (finding love again quotes)
520. You mean more to me than anyone in this whole world. – Peter Pan
521. I want to be with you at all time because I can’t afford to miss you any longer. I have enough love that won’t run out even if I give it to you for a century. I love you forever baby, and I want you here with me.
522. ‘I must have been the dearest to the heavens because they gave you to me and made my world.’
523. “People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff.” – Good Will Hunting
524. “I’ve known it from the moment that we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong.” — Adele
525. A future with you would have been fantastically perfect because you would have filled in my broken parts, but it’s not possible. I can’t have you.
526. “Big Fish”
527. “In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.”
528. What's meant to be will always find a way. – Trisha Yearwood, "She's in Love with the Boy" lyrics
529. And don't forget—I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. – Notting Hill
530. “I still fall in love with you every day!” – Unknown
531. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.”
532. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
533. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
534. “Because of you I have a reason to be thankful every day.”
535. ”It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ―Vladimir Nabokov
536. “Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait.” — Neelam Saxena Chandra
537. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott
538. I have just loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.”
539. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.”
540. There may be thousands of ways to say I love you, but I would instead show you. Thank you for letting me show you every day just how much I care for you.
541. “My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.”
542. “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” – Marge Piercy
543. ‘Some days are so special, and others are just there. But every single day spent with you is so much better than any other day of my life.’
544. “I never want to stop making memories with you.”
545. “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.” – Nicholas Sparks
546. ‘It’s pure luck that I found you as my destiny among the billions in the world. Love you, love.’
547. “No matter what happens, I will never, not in a thousand tragic outcomes, ever regret loving you.”—Sara Raasch
548. Taylor Swift, “Mine”
549. Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony. – Colossians 3:14
550. “You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.” –C. Joy Bell C.
551. “Love to me is someone telling me, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you.’” – Jennifer Lopez
552. It’s pretty cold today. I’d love a big bear hug from you.
553. I genuinely believe our souls were meant to be together because I feel connected to yours every time we’re together like it’s where I belong. You’re a fantastic person with a beautiful heart that shines through everything. No way in hell could anyone replace what we have together, no matter what happens between us.
554. Your happiness is my happiness – your joy is my joy. I love you timelessly.
555. “God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.” – Unknown
556. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
557. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
558. “I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.”
559. “You know, I’d rather spend a moment holding you in my arm than a lifetime being with someone else. You are the reason I wake up each and every morning.”
560. Sometimes, I just wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you.
561. ‘Out of so many people in my world, the most special is you. I love you for being everything to me.’
562. “Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.” — J.D. Salinger
563. “My heart beats faster as you take my hand, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul.” —A.C. Van Cherub
564. “All that I am is a terribly brave small thing, with a terribly brave small life, and a terribly brave love that spans eons.”
565. “The two of us, we’re the best kind of disaster. Apples and oranges. Well, more like apples and machetes.”
566. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
567. “Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.” — Unknown
568. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.” – I Corinthians 13: 7
569. Lily Tomlin
570. ‘You made my life much better, and so you are everything to me.’
571. “You can’t rush something you want to last forever.”
572. “Being with you never felt wrong. It’s the one thing I did right. You’re the one thing I did right.”
573. I like you very much. Just as you are. – Bridget Jones's Diary
574. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami
575. “I can't see anything I don't like about you.”
576. “Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soul mate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world, or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child.” — Sanaya Roman
577. “They stood there pretending to be just friends when all the while everyone in the room could plainly see that they were only existing for each other.” — Emma Blake
578. Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs. – Romeo and Juliet
579. Like paint can’t be used without a brush, my life without you is useless.
580. ‘My life feels so complete whenever I see you around. I love you, my dear life.’
581. I found you, and you saw me. Indeed, we were meant to be together and share this blissful togetherness because I can’t do it on my own without you.
582. “It is my eternal right to love you. And I will fight for that right until the sun sets on my life.” — Tillie Cole
583. ‘It is you who made the world a happy place to be worth living in. Thank you for being my life.’
584. “Let us not only fall in love, let us live life as if life is our love affair.”― Debasish Mridha
585. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” — Scott Adams
586. “You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.” – Unknown
587. “You are nothing short of my everything.” – Unknown
588. “I just want you to know that you’re very special… and the only reason I’m telling you is that I don’t know if anyone else ever has.” – Stephen Chbosky
589. ‘Listen to my heartbeat, lady. It beats faster when you are around. I love you with all my heart as you are my everything.’
590. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.”
591. The way we work together is what sets our love apart
592. I can’t be with you once more not because I don’t enjoy being with you but because I can’t have you in my life to be mine alone.
593. “If I’m gonna die, I want to die having said yes to her as many times as I can.”
594. Dear, I am glad to inform u that I have fallen in love with you since the first day I met you. I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of two months. Upon completion of probation, there will be a performance appraisal leading to promotion from lover to spouse.
595. In case you still doubt, I love you more than anything in the world. All my dreams will come true when I hold you in my arms once more. I love you so much, and I can’t live without you.
596. My love belongs to you. I can’t live without you. I am willing to lose everything that life has got to offer to spend the rest of my life with you.
597. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” – Frank Sinatra
598. “You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.” — Unknown
599. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
600. “You have been a big inspiration and motivation in my life. You really got my ‘engine roaring’.You turn me on. You light my fire! You got me going strong!” — Youssef Khalim
601. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straight forwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
602. “You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.” – Unknown
603. Jane Austen, “Pride and Prejudice”
604. ‘There is no perfect relationship in the world. True love is to find your imperfect partner. I found you, you found me. What more do we want from this world?’
605. “If you’re lost, you can look and you will find me.” — Cyndi Lauper
606. ‘I don’t usually say it, but I firmly believe you are mine. You are my love, life, and beyond everything.’
607. Someday, someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you’ve never seen, they will look at you like you’re everything they’ve been looking for their entire lives. Wait for it!”
608. Jane Austen, “Sense and Sensibility”