800 Inspiring Gratitude Quotes To Have A Thankful Outlook
1. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
2. Dear LORD, thank You for mending my broken places, filling my empty spaces, and healing me with Your graces. Help me to be an instrument of healing by sharing the good news of what You have done in my life. Help me to never waste my sorrows, but invest the riches of my story with those in need. In Your Name, Amen. - Sharon Jaynes
3. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way. Words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. Japanese proverb thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
5. Today is Tuesday. Give thanks for another terrific day full of many possibilities. Happy Tuesday!
6. “I’ve got a friend in you, and our friendship will stand the test of time.”
7. “Sometimes, when life is harsh on me, the only thing that calms me down is your smile. You have no idea how happy you make me. You are the reason for my success.”
8. “None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” —Harvey Mackay
9. Hard work like yours should always be praised. In advance of Labor Day, I want to commend you on your achievements and thank you for all you have done for this team this past year. Have a great Labor Day.
10. “We have been friends over the past years and have shared several sweet moments. Thank you for your friendship.”
11. “I will thank God for the day and the moment I have.” —Jim Valvano
12. “Today, take a moment to quietly be thankful for all that you have.”
13. I thank God for giving you the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Your sermons are so touching that they inspire me to always strive hard to do the will of God. Thank you for all you do.
14. “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters