1. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
2. Dear LORD, thank You for mending my broken places, filling my empty spaces, and healing me with Your graces. Help me to be an instrument of healing by sharing the good news of what You have done in my life. Help me to never waste my sorrows, but invest the riches of my story with those in need. In Your Name, Amen. - Sharon Jaynes
3. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way. Words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. Japanese proverb thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
5. Today is Tuesday. Give thanks for another terrific day full of many possibilities. Happy Tuesday!
6. “I’ve got a friend in you, and our friendship will stand the test of time.”
7. “Sometimes, when life is harsh on me, the only thing that calms me down is your smile. You have no idea how happy you make me. You are the reason for my success.”
8. “None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” —Harvey Mackay
9. Hard work like yours should always be praised. In advance of Labor Day, I want to commend you on your achievements and thank you for all you have done for this team this past year. Have a great Labor Day.
10. “We have been friends over the past years and have shared several sweet moments. Thank you for your friendship.”
11. “I will thank God for the day and the moment I have.” —Jim Valvano
12. “Today, take a moment to quietly be thankful for all that you have.”
13. I thank God for giving you the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Your sermons are so touching that they inspire me to always strive hard to do the will of God. Thank you for all you do.
14. “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters
15. “Every one of my fans is so special to me.” ― Justin Bieber, First Step 2 Forever
16. Merciful Lord, we thank You for Your promise that the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and that You will raise that person up. Standing on that promise, we lift the dire condition of our dear one to You, that You will hear our prayer offered in confident expectation, and that You will act on behalf of our loved one, and raise him/her up from this dreaded disease, and restore his/her body to health and wholeness. Amen.
17. You inspire me every day to be the best person I can be. That is the best gift you could ever offer me.
18. I loved the words of Charles Spurgeon, “Memory is a fit handmaid for faith. When faith has its seven years of famine, memory like Joseph in Egypt opens her granaries.” Not only should we be remembering God’s great works, but we should also meditate on them day and night. Meditating on God’s past faithfulness has helped me to have peace and joy in trials that I have undergone. I’ve noticed a deep and genuine thankfulness for the Lord while going through these trials. Our memories will become some of our greatest praises. Use memories as a point to drive you in prayer.
19. “Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.” – Unknown
20. “Finding happiness should not be seen as finding a needle in a haystack. Happiness is within. Each day is a blessing that brings an abundance of happiness. Therefore, finding happiness should be like finding a gift in a stack of gifts.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
21. Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.
22. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
23. “Let’s have a great time with unconditional love and happiness! Wishing you all the very best this Thanksgiving.”
24. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings. - Henry Ward Beecher
25. This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another.
26. “There are no words that can express my thanks for you. If words could be hugs I would send you pages.” – Unknown
27. Mom, thanks for setting a great example of what it means to be a woman, a mother, and a good person.
28. My business is booming because of your leadership and entrepreneurial skill. I’m thankful for the way the Lord has gifted you to us.
29. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
30. “I can’t describe how much I admire you for loving me. Thanks, love, for putting me in the first place.”
31. “God, thank you for loving me, for knowing my ins and outs, and still choosing to show Your grace and mercy, good morning.”
32. “Thank you for all of the warm memories we have shared together. You gave me the strength to face my toughest challenges and fight harder for what I believe in. Thank you for your friendship, loyalty, and love. Without you by my side, I don’t know what I’d do.”
33. “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.” ― Arianna Huffington
34. “You put a twinkle in my eye, butterflies in my stomach, and you bring love into my heart.” – Unknown
35. “I appreciate your sincerity in our friendship. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
36. “The way that you helped me shows why you’re a shining example for our society. Buddy, you embody kindness, generosity, and so much more.”
37. “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.” —Rumi
38. “I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks…” William Shakespeare From:Twelfth Night
39. I want to say a big thank you for all the messages, cards, and gifts that were given to me today on my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday especially wonderful.
40. Dearest soul sister, I thank God for letting me meet you as my soul sister in this life. I don’t know if we have been sisters in our past life, but I do hope that we did and will again in our next lives.” – Unknown
41. “I didn’t believe in luck until I found you. You could have chosen someone else to love, but you chose me. I do not deserve your love, baby! I’m only privileged.”
42. Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful.”
43. “It’s the little things that mean the most. I’m so thankful for all the happy moments we’ve shared together, and I can’t wait to create many more.”
44. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” —Agatha Stephanie Lin
45. “I do not know what attracts me so much about you, it must be your tender look or perhaps your pretty smile and your personality, but every time I’m with you I feel like if I were in paradise. Thank you for making me this kind of feeling!”
46. “This is a special time of year to count our blessings and be thankful for all the good things in our lives. I’m so thankful for you, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.”
47. “Love is the only reason for two people to have a stable relationship. No matter how busy you are, no matter how far the distance is, if that someone really loves you, he’ll find time to be with you.”
48. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” Buddha
49. “Darling, I want to hold your hand, walk by your side, and be by your side forever. Thank you for loving me every second of your life.”
50. “We can’t undo a single thing we have ever done, but we can make decisions today that propel us to the life we want and towards the healing we need.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
51. “Dear Military Veterans: It’s not Veterans Day or Memorial Day…it’s a regular, everyday type of day and I just wanted to say, thanks.” —Anonymous
52. This morning it is snowing outside, a blizzard is raging, and only thanks to your love spring flowers bloom in my heart
53. “Aww! Cute! Adorable! Loyal! That was so nice of you! Thanks.”
54. “Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most, and thank you for loving me so much.”
55. “I wish to give you so much more than just a thank you note for the beautiful gift you gave me. I loved it. Thank you, friend.”
56. “A brother-in-law like you is a wonderful gift. There have been at least a thousand times when I have thanked God for you.” – Anonymous
57. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
58. “True love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach
59. “I thank God for giving you the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Your sermons are so touching that they inspire me to always strive hard to do the will of God. Thank you for all you do.” — Unknown
60. “I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you.” — Stephanie Flores
61. Stay faithful to your relationship and sit down each day to express your gratitude to each other, or write your love a short and tailored thank you note, appreciating the little things.” – Unknown
62. “Today is a day to give thanks for all the good things in our lives happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
63. “Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein
64. “I’d like to say a very warm thank you to you this Christmas. Thank you for making us feel so special. Merry Christmas”
65. “Thank you, for always making me feel like I am special and loved.”
66. “Thank you for loving me in a way I never thought possible. I knew that you would support me, but I never could’ve imagined how much you would embrace my dreams. From taking care of our schedules to being there for every milestone, I’m so thankful to have you in my life.”
67. “Thank you for your surprise gift! I’m so thankful to have you as a friend.”
68. “Good morning! I thanked God for you today.”
69. I’m very thankful that I got the chance to work for such an outstanding manager. Thank you for everything, boss.
70. Thank You for the surgery that is happening today. Thank You that when I am unconscious in the operation room, Your Presence will be surrounding me and comforting my mind. I am so thankful that You are always with me.
71. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” —Maya Angelou
72. “Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every man has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”—Charles Dickens
73. “Gratitude is the state of mind of thankfulness. As it is cultivated, we experience an increase in our “sympathetic joy,” our happiness at another’s happiness. Just as in the cultivation of compassion, we may feel the pain of others, so we may begin to feel their joy as well. And it doesn’t stop there.” – Stephen Levine
74. Dad, thank you for being there for us, always. I know, nobody will love me as much as you do.
75. “Self-appreciation is a sign of maturity, seeking appreciation is a sign of immaturity”― Sivaprakash Sidhu
76. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” — Zig Ziglar
77. “If someone comes into your life and has a positive impact on you, but for some reason, they can’t stay, don’t mourn for too long. Be thankful that your paths crossed and that they have somehow made you happy, even if it was just for a short while. Life is change. People really do come and go. Some come back, some don’t and that’s okay. And just because one person leaves doesn’t mean you should forget about everyone else who’s still standing by your side. Continue to appreciate what you have, and smile about the memories. ” – Unknown
78. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
79. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.” – Raquel Martin
80. “I will forever be thankful for the times you stood beside me and supported me. You are truly a one-in-a-million! Thank you for being the precious gem!”
81. There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you.
82. “I am thankful for all of those who said No to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” ―Albert Einstein
83. Do something today that your future self will thank you for!
84. My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
85. “You’re one of the most important things in my life, and I’m so grateful for you this Thanksgiving.”
86. “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” —Helen Keller
87. “You are the life of our home; I don’t know what I would do without you. Each morning I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful woman as my wife. Good morning sweetheart.”
88. “Dear brother-in-law, thanks for making our family gatherings way more fun.” – Anonymous
89. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” —John Updike
90. “I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by the people and things you’re thankful for. Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold this Thanksgiving.”
91. “I had no knowledge angels existed on Earth until I found you. You are my guardian angel; you watch over me day and night. I’m fortunate to have found you.”
92. “Count Your Blessings And Not Your Depressings”― John M Sheehan
93. Even though we’ve been together for some time now, I still have the biggest CRUSH on you. I still feel butterflies in my stomach, and I still can’t help myself but laugh with all my heart whenever I see you. You’re the most lovable guy in the world.
94. “Thank you for loving me in a way I never thought possible. I knew that you would support me, but I never could’ve imagined how much you would embrace my dreams. From taking care of our schedules to being there for every milestone, I’m so thankful to have you in my life.”
95. No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.
96. It was our honor to have a client like you. A sincere thanks for your valued business.
97. “Examples of true friendship are rare. And we together are that one rare example.”
98. You are amazing and I wanted to say thanks card
99. “I am thankful for the journey”
100. “Stars are one of the most beautiful things in this universe and I love them. But I love you even more than the stars that shine at night because of how happy you make me. Every time I look at the stars, I picture your face.”
101. “It gets better each day with you, my true friend! Thanks for maintaining the values of friendship!”
102. “Thank you for being in my life. I never thought that anyone could make me feel this way, and I’m so happy that I met someone who makes me want to be a better person…You are the best boyfriend, and I love you for loving me.”
103. “You make me happy even with a single word you say. You’re my inspiration. Thank you for making me happy.”
104. I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. Woody Allen
105. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —Marcel Proust
106. “I had so much fun learning with you. Your lessons were very insightful and interactive, so thank you. You’re the best teacher ever!”
107. “Thank you for all that you are to me. I promise to keep our friendship alive till eternity.”
108. Sometimes I forget to say thank you to those who make the biggest difference in my life. Those who help to make the bad times bearable and the good times even better. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
109. When we learn to give thanks, we are learning to concentrate not on the bad things, but on the good things in our lives. - Amy Vanderbilt
110. You are an example of a calm and patient leader who listens to what people have to say. I say thank you!
111. “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” — W. T. Purkiser
112. I want to thank you for the quality and quantity of time you spent preparing us to perfect our walk with Christ. You’re amazing.
113. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” — Agatha Stephanie Lin
114. We thank for everything from the bottom of the heart!
115. “The golden rule that always rocks, expect nothing, appreciate everything” - Unknown
116. “Perhaps gratitude and love are one and the same.”― Erica Goros
117. “Thank you for loving me, my darling. You are a blazing star in my life, so unique that I want you to be mine forever.“
118. “Here’s a message to thank you for making me feel special. I’m very grateful for our awesome friendship.”
119. “What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.” —Joseph Hall
120. “Free time is death to the anxious, and thank goodness I don’t have any of it right now.”
121. Thank you for making each day a new exciting adventure! Every moment spent with you is magical. You make every activity so much fun. I swear I could just stare at the ceiling with you and would have the time of my life. That is how you know that you’ve found the One; your special person – YOU.
122. “I’m not even joking when I say I am so blessed to have you in my life. I’m thinking of all the good you bring into my life and I’m thanking God for you. You complete me and make my life better.”
123. “Give thanks for family, friends and good health.”
124. “My heart beats so fast every time I see your lovely face. I always think of you and miss you when you’re not around. I love you.”
125. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” ― Ralph H. Blum
126. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” ― Voltaire
127. “Always have an attitude of gratitude.” – Sterling K. Brown
128. “I always thought about how life was unfair until you came my way. You brought sunshine into my life. You make me happy.”
129. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
130. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
131. Happy Father’s Day! To the man who always puts others first, thanks for the love and support you show our family. We are proud to call you brother in law, uncle and friend.
132. “You make me thank God for every mistake I ever made, because each one led me down the path that brought me to you.” – Unknown
133. “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts”. – Alan Cohen
134. You’re a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
135. When you have an attitude of being thankful, you never take anything you have for granted. Skip Powell
136. “You let me be myself even when I am annoying you and you tell me the truth, thank you!”
137. “We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” — Harry A. Ironside
138. “I had so much fun learning with you. Your lessons were very insightful and interactive, so thank you. You’re the best teacher ever!”
139. Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
140. Dad, I know that you’ve always been there for me from my first day on this earth until now. The way you helped me figure out how to play catch, taught me how to drive, manage a budget and get along with girls has made us where we are today. It’s your fault that I’m not afraid of anything. I can thank you for teaching me important life skills such as how to do laundry, fix things around the house and pick up dirty socks off the floor without being told. But most importantly, thank you for being my brother-in-law and making my sister so happy! Happy Father’s Day!
141. “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” —Anonymous
142. “None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” – Harvey Mackay
143. “Best friends like you, my dear, are the greatest people in life. Thank you for enriching my life.”
144. “It’s not happy people that are thankful. It is thankful people that are happy.”
145. On this day we honour teachers like you, who give of themselves in all that they do. So thank you, my teacher, for all that you gave. I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling in me a passion for learning. Happy Teacher's Day!
146. Happy Father’s Day to the man who is like a second father to me. I love you and am so thankful for you!
147. “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” —Alphonse Karr
148. So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.
149. “It is not the word ‘ friend’. It is your act of friendship. Your companionship and your ever listening ears.”
150. “Thank you for being the best wife I could’ve hoped for. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for always having my back and believing in me.”
151. Thank you Mom for showing me how to be the best version of myself. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I am so thankful for everything you’ve done for me.
152. “Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are.”—Bethany Hamilton
153. “Through thick and thin, they say. For the past ten years, we have grown together as a couple, overcoming so many hurdles thrown at us by the world outside. If it wasn’t for your love and support, I would not be able to do this. You deserve lots of hugs and kisses. Forever grateful.”
154. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr
155. “Develop an attitude of gratitude. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.”
156. If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough. - Meister Eckhart
157. “Thank you for the little ways that you help me every day. Even the most minor of tasks or chores done just for the sake of helping me do not go unnoticed.”
158. “We wouldn’t ask why a rose that grew from the concrete for having damaged petals, in turn, we would all celebrate its tenacity, we would all love its will to reach the sun, well, we are the roses, this is the concrete and these are my damaged petals, don’t ask me why, thank God, and ask me how.”
159. “Happy thanksgiving day! Today I’m grateful for you and all the happiness you’ve brought into my life.”
160. They ask. How are you doing?" But what they mean is "Are you over it yet?" My lips say, "Fine, thanks", but my eyes tell a different story, my heart sings a different tune, and my soul just weeps."
161. “Some days, I can’t believe you are real and not a dream. I feel as if I am living in a charming fairy tale. You are thoughtful and caring, generous and kind. There aren’t enough words to describe how loved and appreciated you make me feel. All I can say is that life is sweeter with you in it!”
162. “I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.” – Will Arnett
163. “It seems I have spent a lifetime of mouthing mechanically, ‘Say thank you. Sit up straight. Use your napkin. Close your mouth when you chew. Don’t lean back in your chair.’ Just when I finally got my husband squared away, the kids came along.” —Erma Bombeck
164. “All of my insecurities and doubts fade away in the ocean when I look at you. You have only made me happier and more prosperous.”
165. “As with all commandments, gratitude is a description of a successful mode of living. The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” – James E. Faust
166. “Life is not about receiving at all times; it is a combination of being thankful for what you have as blessings and sharing those blessings with others who need a little fraction of what you have.”
167. “Every life is a story, thank you for being part of my story.”
168. “I always look forward to Sunday; a day to offer my thanks; to give glory to the one true God of the universe and the puirveyor of all peace.” — Byron Pulsifer
169. “I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It is such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It’s bliss, love, and fulfillment of another level.”
170. Or you might send a note to a faithful customer who consistently repeats purchases with you. Whoever you want to write a thank-you note, you can write; it doesn’t matter. Conveying your gratefulness in writing makes the receiver feel good.
171. “Thank you for being you! You’ve been like a cool breeze on a hot, muggy day. Whenever I talk to you, I am at ease. I appreciate your love and friendship. You bring such joy, laughter, hope, and peace to my life. You are such a blessing!”
172. “I’m so thankful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. I can’t wait to create many more happy memories with you.”
173. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Anonymous
174. “Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up.” – Roy T. Bennett
175. “Be thankful for all you have experienced which has made you the person that you are today”
176. “God, thank you for loving me, for knowing my ins and outs, and still choosing to show Your grace and mercy, good morning.”
177. Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you. Have a great day today.
178. You’ve been part of our family for years, and we’d like to wish you a very Happy Father’s Day. You give us such joy as a brother in law, a mentor and a friend. Your support has helped make us the family we are today, and for that we are thankful. So how about taking Mom out for a nice meal this weekend? She’s going to love celebrating your special day with you!
179. “To be thankful for one thing is infinitely more powerful than to be bitter about a hundred others.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
180. “Imitate until you emulate; match and surpass those who launched you. It’s the highest form of thankfulness.” – Mark Victor Hansen
181. “I want to thank you for always loving me through my darkest days and being patient with me through thick and thin.”
182. Yes, boyfriends can make a coffee, kill a spider, or fix things, but you, my darling, do all that and so much more! You are my knight in shining armor and the coolest creature that ever walked the earth.
183. “Say not in grief that they are gone, but give thanks that they were yours.”—Hebrew Proverb
184. “My love, I want to let you today that I’m so thankful to God for bestowing you to me. Ever since I met you, every day has been so marvelous courtesy of you. You are unique. Everything you do is so great to my heart. I will always be your sweet love.”
185. “Thanks for making me realize how amazing loving someone can be! Thanks for always supporting me.” – Unknown
186. All my nights and days are filled with the wonders of your love. A lovely morning to you and thanks for being that special and wonderful woman in my life. Good morning gorgeous, I love you.
187. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.”-Tecumseh
188. “Live a life full of humility, gratitude, intellectual curiosity, and never stop learning.” – GZA
189. “In a special way, I want to thank you so much for loving me. You rock my world.”.
190. “It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.” ~ Anonymous
191. “Even though we can’t have all we want, we ought to be thankful we don’t get what we deserve.” –Unknown
192. Writing letter to a friend to say thank you
193. “A house is never small or empty, when filled with love.”― Anthony Liccione
194. “You make every day an adventure happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
195. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - Gilbert Keith Chesterton
196. “I am so lucky to have a friend like you. I literally wouldn’t know what to do without you and your support. Thank you for being a true friend.”
197. "I just wanted you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.”
198. “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” — Marion C. Garretty
199. “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens
200. “Hey buddy, you are one of the most important people in my life.”
201. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” – Roy T. Bennett
202. “I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by the people and things you’re thankful for. Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold this Thanksgiving.”
203. ‘You have a choice each and every single day. I choose to feel blessed. I choose to feel grateful. I choose to be thankful. I choose to be happy.’
204. “It alters your vibration, moving you from negative energy to positive. It’s the quickest, easiest, most powerful way to effect change in your life—this I know for sure.”― Oprah Winfrey
205. There is a lot to ponder and be thankful for on Labor Day: the jobs we have, the compensation and benefits derived from our jobs and the sense of fulfillment we get from a job well done. Know that everything you do is truly appreciated on Labor Day and every
206. “Be thankful for this day. You are here, breathing and living life. Even if it’s not the life you want or hoped for, it’s life. There’s always something to be thankful for.” – Anonymous
207. Let this Friday be a day that reminds you of all the things you are thankful for.
208. “Always be thankful for the little things… even the smallest mountains can hide the most breathtaking views’. – Nyki Mack
209. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
210. I appreciate that you always remind me to stay true to myself, and you love me for who I am. Thank you.
211. “Mom, thank you for all that you’ve done and still do. I do love you and no one can replace my love to you.” —Anonymous
212. “Rose, thanks for the lovely prayer. Now shut up and get into bed.” — Dorothy Zbornak
213. “Honey, I don’t mind when we are together all day long without even saying a word. Just having you around is enough to make me happy.”
214. Loving Father, we ask for divine healing for [name of friend], who is desperately in need of a miracle. We thank You that healing is provided for the believer through the atonement of Your Son Jesus. You are the same yesterday, today, and into infinity, and Your Holy Spirit is still performing healing and miracles today in and through Your body of believers. We need a miracle now. May [name of friend] rise up today and reclaim full health all through his/her body. Thank You! Amen.
215. “My love, thank you for inspiring me to be a better person. Everything you hope for will soon manifest. Keep believing. Good morning.”
216. “Thank you for loving me. Without you, I would be completely lost. I want a loving and caring relationship for the rest of my life, and with you, that is possible. I love you.”
217. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the people I love coming together. Thank you!
218. “The daily decision to rejoice—to cultivate a way of seeing our lives in God’s good world, not through the lens of our phones, news apps, or flesh, but through gratitude, celebration, and unhurried delight—will over time form us into joyful, thankful people who deeply enjoy life with God and others. What starts as an act of the will eventually turns into our inner nature. What begins with a choice eventually becomes a character.”
219. Dear [customer name]. You made our day, thank you for choosing us for your [product type] needs. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
220. “The time of thanksgiving is a time to count our blessings and be thankful for everything we have. I’m so blessed to have you in my life, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.”
221. “Thank you for giving your heart to me and trusting me with yours. Thank you for walking beside me and for wanting me at your side. Thank you for thinking of me and for always staying on my mind. Thank you for making me smile and for smiling along with me. Thank you for being who you are and for helping me be me. Thank you for each day and night, and for always… I love you.”
222. “Just the thought of you, brings me so much joy.”
223. "In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”– Albert Schweitzer
224. “It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.”
225. “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me. All I can say is that my world is full of smiles because of you.”
226. Just wanted to say thanks for being friends with me.
227. “Thank you for all the knowledge and wisdom that you share with me. You have enriched my life, my friend.”
228. “You put the you in thank you!” —Anonymous
229. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
230. “To get happier, try gratitude, giving back, savoring, encouraging your optimism, and celebrating progress.” ― Jonathan Harnum
231. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
232. No duty is more urgent than giving thanks.”
233. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”
234. “We have our differences, but you never let it stand in the way of our relationship. It is such a wonderful thing to have someone like you in my life.”
235. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” – Germany Kent
236. Holy Father, thank You that we have an inheritance in Christ and the right to exercise spiritual authority. In the mighty Name of Jesus, that Name under which everything in heaven and earth and below the earth must bow, we exercise authority over cancer and command all malignancies to leave our brother/sister [name of friend]. All problems caused by cancer or by chemotherapy and radiation, leave now! Thank You, God, for restoring health to this dear one. Amen.
237. Now, going to the movies, that'll be economical: one child, two seniors, thanks.
238. This is your opportunity to thank god for another beautiful day. Have a happy and blessed Tuesday.
239. “November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.” – Neil Sedaka
240. ‘Happy Mother’s Day! I can’t thank you enough for all of the help that you’ve given us through our time of need. I love you as if you were my own mother, let alone my mother-in-law. Thank you for being who you are.’
241. “You can’t blame these kids for not being thankful or satisfied with what they have. Their mentality eludes them from the reality. ” ― Thisuri Wanniarachchi
242. “My heart is overflowing with gratitude. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend!”
243. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.”
244. Thank you for letting me enter a new world full of excitement, bliss, and happiness. Thank you for allowing me to enter your world. It’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen.
245. “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
246. “Giving thanks fills you with light and joy so you can shine like the bright star you truly are.” Amy Leigh Mercree
247. "Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
248. “The effect of your smile is magical. Your heavenly crafted body entices me. You’re my delight! I am indeed blessed to have found you.”
249. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
250. “I was surprised when I received your gift order! I have a surprise for you too, bestie. Let’s catch up on the weekend!”
251. During my first days on the job, I knew absolutely nothing. However, your support has been my main source of motivation. And now, I am proud of the things I’ve learned and the skills I have for this job, thanks to you!
252. “To my brother, a true gentleman, Happy Birthday. I look up to you so much, brother, thank you for being such a positive influence in my life. Wishing you all the best today and always!”
253. Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one’s voice. – Joseph B. Wirthlin
254. brad henry thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
255. “I want to thank you for becoming the big brother that I always wanted to have.”
256. Thank you so much, Mum, for everything you do for us. We all adore you, and we value everything you’ve done for us. I feel incredibly fortunate to have a mother like you. It wasn’t easy raising me, so thank you for your everlasting love and patience!
257. “Thanks for being my biggest supporter, the person I can always rely on. I am so lucky to be your friend.”
258. “To my boyfriend, I hope you receive all the heartfelt messages and Thanksgiving cards you can handle from all the people who love you happy Thanksgiving.”
259. “Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.”
260. “God gave us our relatives: thank god we can choose our friends.” ― Ethel Watts Mumford.
261. Good Morning Quotes – “Get up early in the morning and don’t forget to say thank you to God for giving you another day! Good morning!”
262. “Thank you for being real. You are everything to me. I thank you for loving me this much.”
263. […] health, fame, and living hold no appeal without you by my side and in my life. You are a wonder. I am blessed to have you in my life.” — […]
264. “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.” – Tecumseh
265. “Sweetheart, thank you for all the love you have shown me and the moments we share. I want you to know that my love for you is everlasting.”
266. “Be happy with who you are and what you do, and you can do anything you want.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
267. “Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.” – Unknown
268. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” — Henri Frederic Amiel
269. “This entire day is centered around being thankful, and I am grateful for you more than anything. Happy Thanksgiving!”
270. “No duty is more urgent than giving thanks.” — James Allen
271. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you. it will be enough.” — Meister Eckhart
272. Whenever I’m feeling off, you always know how to make me smile. Whenever I’m stubborn, you always know how to teach me a different perspective. It’s these moments that make me realize that my boyfriend is actually my best friend. I know that you’re everything I ever wanted in a partner.
273. “On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.” — Unknown
274. I am overwhelmed with how much attention I received for my birthday and would like to extend gratitude to each and every one of you for your kind greetings. I’m sure that all of your wishes will bring me a great year.
275. I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience, your encouragement, your strength, your generosity, your unswerving love, and for those three little words that helped me through so many trying times-- “Because I said so.” Happy Mother’s Day!
276. “But, thank God through the written word I can find joy, peace and comfort through life's trials.” —Ruel Fordyce
277. “Happy Thanksgiving baby! I’m so grateful for you and everything we have together. I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by all the people you love.”
278. “I’m not even joking when I say I am so blessed to have you in my life. I’m thinking of all the good you bring into my life and I’m thanking God for you. You complete me and make my life better.”
279. [My favorite thing about motherhood is] that it’s made me grow into a woman finally, and I finally grew up, thank God. —Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
280. “I wish that you know how much I feel happy when we are together. You add colors to my life. Thank you, my love, for being there for me all the time.”
281. “Life is a gift”
282. “You make my life more meaningful. Thank you for existing!”
283. “I am very proud to have the strongest brother in the world. We helped each other. I want to say thank you very much, brother, for everything that you did for me and your support. A younger brother, I’m more than sure you will also be here.”
284. “Sweetheart, you are a dream come true, an angel to have forever in life. I promise to love you until my last breath, and thank you for loving me.”
285. “You don’t have to be funny to be my friend. I’ll train you.”
286. Congratulations on your new position! You deserve it, Sir, and you honestly deserve the best. You’ve been a great help to us. For that, we thank you so much. You will be missed.
287. “All my nights and days are filled with the wonders of your love. A lovely morning to you and thanks for being that special and wonderful woman in my life. Good morning gorgeous, I love you.“
288. Sending love and thanks across the miles to the best dad ever.
289. “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” —Anonymous
290. “Dubai, thank you for making me feel so alive. ” Anonymous
291. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.” – Unknown
292. To thank you my friend for being there and always willing to bend.
293. "Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.”
294. “We are thankful for the sermon you give us every Sunday. May God bless you always.” — Unknown Author
295. Thank you, Sir, for recognizing my work, and thank you for the anniversary wish. I was so happy and excited to receive such a wonderful message from such an amazing boss.
296. “The honey doesn’t taste so good once it is being eaten; the goal doesn’t mean so much once it is reached; the reward is no so rewarding once it has been given. If we add up all the rewards in our lives, we won’t have very much.
297. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” — Eckhart Tolle
298. “My love, if I have to choose someone all over again, I’ll pick you a million times because you have proved to me what it means to have a supportive partner.”
299. “Thank you for being my GPS. I’d be lost without you.”
300. “I’m so grateful for all that you are and all that you do. You make my world a brighter place, and I’m so thankful for you.”
301. “I do not appreciate you enough. In fact, I know I don’t deserve you at all but heaven still blessed me with you. Oh! I’m so lucky to have found you.”
302. “I am thankful for the darkness, it makes the light that much brighter.”
303. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks. —Thomas Goodwin
304. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it.
305. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
306. “Just an observation: it is impossible to be both grateful and depressed. Those with a grateful mindset tend to see the message in the mess. And even though life may knock them down, the grateful find reasons, if even small ones, to get up.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
307. “We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” –Albert Schweitzer
308. “Thank you for dropping me at home, it was very kind of you. I appreciate your act with loads of love and respect.”
309. “Don’t forget, a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr., Life’s Little Instruction Book: 511 Suggestions, Observations, and Reminders on How to Live a Happy and Rewarding Life
310. “Smile to strangers, say thank you for everything done for you, give sincere compliments, laugh and have a lovely Saturday morning blessings.”
311. Thank you for supporting my dreams and encouraging me never to give up, no matter what. Thank you for believing in me and showing me that I can achieve anything I want to. You are the best!
312. “Having you in my life is not just good for me, but good for those around me. I am glad and proud to say I’m yours. I am so blessed to have you in my life, honey.”
313. “Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank.”
314. “I am in the right place to love, happy Thanksgiving my boyfriend.”
315. "Start your day with a smile on your face and a determination in your thankful heart, knowing that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.”
316. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then.”
317. I’m thankful for my son’s laughter. It’s the sound of all that’s right in the world.
318. “My inspiration to achieve better things in life is you and I am always thankful for that thing.”
319. Thank you for trusting me and sharing everything with me. I feel honored to be a part of your life. I’m the happiest girlfriend in the world for having a best friend, confidant, and lover all in one!
320. “Dear ocean, thank you for making us feel tiny, humbled, inspired, and salty … all at once.”
321. This is from my heart, to thank you for everything you have done for me, for all the times I forgot to tell you how I feel about you, and how happy I am that you are in my life.
322. “Thank you for the Christmas parcel. Sending you wishes of joy and happiness in return.”
323. “In November, people are good to each other. They carry pies to each other’s homes and talk by crackling woodstoves, sipping mellow cider. They travel very far on a special November day just to share a meal with one another and to give thanks for their many blessings.” – Cynthia Rylant
324. “To my brother, a true gentleman, Happy Birthday. I look up to you so much, brother, thank you for being such a positive influence in my life. Wishing you all the best today and always!”
325. It is foolish to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. – General George S. Patton
326. “Appreciation can make a day—even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” ― Margaret Cousins
327. “Be thankful for your allotment in an imperfect world. Though better circumstances can be imagined, far worse are nearer misses than you probably care to realize.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, and Grumblings for Every Day of the Year
328. “Even though we can’t have all we want, we ought to be thankful we don’t get what we deserve.” –Unknown
329. Our employees thank you wholeheartedly for the trust that you have placed in our company. You are the reason why we are still going strong.
330. “Thank you for your sweet wishes, and thank you for being my friend since college days!”
331. “Few people are privileged to have such an intelligent and smart friend. I am beyond lucky to have you in my world. Thank you for being a true friend!”
332. “Thank you for loving me. It makes me happy to know that I have someone that I can depend on when things get tough. I will always love you, too.”
333. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
334. To the best boss in the world, I’ve learned a lot of valuable information, thanks to you. I also learned to be a better person. Thank you for being incredible!
335. “Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank.” – Amish Proverb
336. “In the coming year, may your home be filled with the joys of family and close friends, and may all your Thanksgiving dreams come true.”
337. “The gift of life is the most valuable wealth.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
338. “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
339. “When we give thanks for the good things in our lives, we open the door for more blessings to come our way.”
340. “I love the way you hold me tight, the way you touch me. You are the man of my heart. Thank you for loving me the way I am.”
341. “You can never imagine how much joy your support has given me during this critical time. Thank you, my loving friend, for your thoughtfulness and words of encouragement.”
342. My joy is the golden sunset giving thanks for another day. Gratitude itself is a source of joy.
343. “It’s no longer a mystery to me why you’re in my life. God sent me an angel as a best friend. Bless you for your kindness and support.”
344. “Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn’t changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I’m just wearing better shoes.” — Oprah Winfrey
345. “I don’t know where I would be in this world without you. You’ve always been there for me, and I want to thank you for loving me and for being the best boyfriend ever.”
346. “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts him. I was helped, my heart rejoiced, and I thank him with my song.”
347. Oh Lord, we urgently and fervently ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to set our friend [name of friend] free from this disability. Send strength and full mobility and prosperous health through his/her entire body. We give thanks to You Lord, that You have answered our prayers, and You have become [name of friend]’s deliverance and healing. Your right hand does valiantly; we will dance and rejoice in this day of freedom that You have brought to our friend. Amen.
348. “Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.”
349. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” —Anonymous
350. My heartfelt thanks for the raise and for recognizing my efforts and hard work. Being recognized and appreciated by you is something that will make me very productive and encourage me to improve myself.
351. I hope that you take this time to relax, and enjoy your life! I wanted to thank you for being an awesome brother in law. You have been there for me at every turn and you have helped me when I needed it most. I know that you are also a guy who likes to be prepared, so here are some go-karting tickets as well as some foodie giftcards because they know you love food.
352. “Thank you for loving me so much. I feel very lucky to have you in my life; I often think about how much you put up with me. You are such a kind and caring person, and you always support me. Sometimes this makes you sad, but I’m happy that we talk things out, so I can be aware of what I’m doing and change it if necessary. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever.”
353. “Happy Birthday to you! To my brother who is celebrating another year of his life today. I’m so very thankful to have you as my brother, you have been an inspiration and a source of happiness over all these years. I hope your birthday is a grand occasion and I wish you the best!”
354. “You are God’s blessing to me, and my friend, I will always remember your kindness.”
355. I don’t recall asking for your opinion, But thanks for wasting your time
356. I am thankful for all the difficult times I’ve had in my life. They have strengthened me, taught me patience, and made me a better person.
357. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.”
358. “I can’t wait to spend many more Thanksgiving with you happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
359. ‘To my mother in law, thank you for being my second mom. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day!’
360. Thank you for helping Harper blossom, Mrs. Hayworth. We can’t thank you enough.
361. “Like countless other dads, I believe that my children are the best kids on the planet. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for placing them in my life.” – Charles Marshall
362. “Thank you for making me believe in myself. Making me believe that there are some people who still cares, exists. Thank you for mending my heart with yours. And, for not breaking any promises even when you said “Baby no promises”.” – Rena
363. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
364. “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” — Karl Barth
365. “Every day you’re fortunate enough to wake up is the first day of a brand new life.”― Clyde Lee Dennis
366. “I appreciate your love, care, and support! Thanks for being an important part of my life, my friend. “
367. “You are my support, best friend, and mentor. Thank you for bringing joy to my life and being a loving husband. I love you.”
368. “Babe, thank you for being my support system, strength, and fortress. May we always stay right by each other’s side. Amen.”
369. “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.” ~ Anonymous
370. “What you truly acknowledge truly is yours. Invite your heart to be grateful and your thank you’s will be heard even when you don’t use words.” – Pavithra Mehta
371. Hey handsome, I just wanted to remind you of the fact that you’re the most lovable, cutest, and caring creature in the universe. If I had to choose a romantic poem for a boyfriend, it would be the most challenging task because words are simply not enough. Words cannot express the ultimate love I have for you.
372. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.” – Unknown
373. “When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.”-Shauna Niequist
374. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
375. “I only live to be happy with you. You are my world, I love you so much, thank you.”
376. “Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.” – Unknown
377. “Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude.” – Albert Schweitzer
378. Dear partner-in-crime, I could have never pulled off the pranks without you, so thank you for providing me with mental support! Happy Friendship Day!
379. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” –Buddha
380. “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.”—Wayne F. Winters
381. “The truth is, not saying ‘thank you’ does more damage than actually saying ‘thank you’ does good.” – Tommy Wyatt
382. I keep thinking about you, Dad, even though it hurts. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. Dad, I’m so thankful for all the memories we shared together. I only wish you were here to make more. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you. I wish I still had your wisdom to guide me through my every day.
383. “Even if I say “Thank You” a million times, it still wouldn’t be enough to make you feel how happy I am because of your friendship! Thanks!”
384. “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.” – Unknown
385. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good: His love endures forever.
386. “I have always found your shoulder for support whenever I needed someone to lean on! I am so thankful to you.”
387. “I will forever be thankful to you for your help. Thank you!”
388. Always know that each one of you is valued for the unique qualities and skills you bring to the team. Our accomplishments over this past year and the progress we have made are because we, collectively, have stood side-by-side each other to make them happen. I thank each of you for being “all in.” Get some rest and be safe this Labor Day!
389. “This life would be so dull without you in it. I’m glad you’re here happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
390. We are obliged for your valued business with us. We are thankful for the faith you have in us.
391. “I thank you for everything. I thank you for the person I am today. Thank you for everything, my buddy!”
392. “Each morning you wake to be thankful, grateful, and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed, and you’re beautiful.”
393. “You will never be truly happy until you are grateful for what you already have.”― Jayce O’Neal
394. “My love for you is deeper than the ocean. It runs deeper each passing second. If I was to choose a life partner again I would choose you over and over again. I love you! I’m so lucky to have found you.”
395. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
396. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.”― Roy Bennett
397. “Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality.” —Alfred Painter
398. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
399. “May all the beautiful things on earth be yours! I am so glad that I have met you and plan to live with you for the rest of my life. Thank you, my dear love.”
400. “You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
401. “You smile, your little jokes, and the way you laugh light up my day. I’m lucky to have you in my life because I know I’ll never find anyone like you. You are perfect, even if you say you are not.”
402. When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.
403. “My life has always been a series of happy and magical moments, thanks to you, dear brother.”
404. “Feel proud when people ignore you and thank God you missed the worst.” —Sanjiv Dogra
405. This boy makes life so much fun. I’m so thankful for you. Happy birthday!
406. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” Henri Frederic Amiel
407. “Thank you for raising your concerns. I appreciate your co-operation and will respond to your query very soon.”
408. “Your friendship means more than the entire world to me.”
409. “You are like gold, my dear! For all you have been to me, I’m so grateful to have you in my life. I’ll keep on loving you forever!”
410. “What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.” ― Brené Brown
411. “This thanksgiving season, I’m so grateful for you and everything we have together. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
412. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
413. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being my spiritual father. You always comfort and remind me to trust in the Lord when everything seems not working. Your prayers come in hand when I needed help most.
414. “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.” – Reba McEntire
415. “Friends buy you Pizza. Best friends eat your Pizza.”
416. “Be thankful for every new challenge. Each will give you more strength. wisdom and character.” – Kristen Butler
417. “You have the hearts of honest men and the scalps of the wisest braves. Happy thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
418. “Ever since you have come into my life, you have painted my life with so many different colors. Thanks for making my eyes sparkle and making my heart smile. I love you.”
419. Foster a habit of practicing gratitude for every good thing that comes your way, and give thanks regularly. Because everything you have has contributed to your advancement in life, you should include everything in your gratitude.
420. “It is with great affection that I write this to tell you how special you are. I am lucky to have a mother and a friend in you.”
421. “I love your dress; you look so beautiful!” – “Thank you very much.”
422. “This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. I love you.” ― Nicholas Sparks
423. “I will thank God for the day and the moment I have.” —Jim Valvano
424. “I thank my father for being the support that he has been, unrelenting, reliable and solid.” ― Betsy George
425. “I would like to sincerely thank you for such a fantastic opportunity. I appreciate your faith in my abilities and will certainly do my very best to meet your expectations.”
426. “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.”
427. “Thank you for loving me. You have brightened up my life with your beautiful spirit and caring heart. I could not ask for a better boyfriend.”
428. “Life is a blessing because you are in it. It sparkles because you’re my friend and it is worth living because you are a good friend.”
429. “Thank you pastor. I pray that in this season that God would be your constant companion. We thank you for your endurance as our spiritual leader!” — Unknown
430. “I only live to be happy with you. You are my world, I love you so much, thank you.”
431. “I am so thankful for my girlfriends, you are my sisters”
432. For my part, I am almost contented just now, and very thankful. Gratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to bursting; it warms it, but not to fever.”
433. “This time of year always fills me with happiness and gratitude because of you. I’m so thankful for your love, your support, and everything we’ve shared together. Wishing you all the best this Thanksgiving.”
434. “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” —Helen Keller
435. “In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
436. “Thank you for being real. You are everything to me. I thank you for loving me this much.”
437. “Thank you for loving me. Nothing compares to the way I feel when I look into your eyes. Your love makes me feel amazing every day, and I can’t thank you enough.”
438. Happy Father’s Day! You are a great father and I’m thankful to have an amazing brother in law.
439. “My love for you knows no bounds. You are the reason for my happiness and I wish to spend each Thanksgiving with you.”
440. “I know words are not enough to express how much I love you, but I’m trying my best to make you feel it every day. I promise you that you will be happy with me for every moment that we are together.”
441. Our company is thankful for always doing business with our company.
442. “For all the time you stood by me, thank you! You make loving you easy!”
443. Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it. — Germany Kent
444. “Be vulnerable. Let yourself be deeply seen, love with your whole heart, practice gratitude and joy… be able to say ‘I am thankful to feel this vulnerable because it means I am alive,’ and believe ‘I am enough.’ You are worthy of love and belonging.” – Brene Brown
445. “I’m thankful for you every day of the year happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
446. Thank you for always finding time to show me how much I mean to you. Thank you for always being there for me and showing me what true love really is!
447. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
448. ”Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
449. “True forgiveness is when you can say, Thank you for that experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
450. “Babe, thank you for being my support system, strength, and fortress. May we always stay right by each other’s side. Amen.”
451. “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I’m so thankful for you this Thanksgiving.”
452. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.”
453. “Best wishes to you on this happy occasion. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by the good people you love.”
454. “My life would have been incomplete if not with you, thanks for being the fuel of my life.”
455. “Don’t be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all of your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks. Then the peace of God that exceeds all understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in Christ Jesus.”
456. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.” – Alicia N. Green
457. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” –Steve Maraboli
458. As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
459. “If we party daily, people will start celebrating friendship day every single day.”
460. Be thankful for what you have. You never know how much someone wants what you have.
461. “The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
462. “I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have come across my strength. ” – Alex Elle
463. “Thank you for such a wonderful gift.” – “You’re very welcome.”
464. “You are best in kindness. My adorable friend, you are like my sister! Thank You!”
465. If you can read this, thank a teacher. American proverb
466. “You mean so much to me, more than I can express in words. You are such a good friend and I am so glad to know you.”
467. “Through the eyes of gratitude, everything is a miracle.” ― Mary Davis
468. Gratitude unlocks the unique treasures of life.
469. “But, thank God through the written word I can find joy, peace and comfort through life's trials.” —Ruel Fordyce
470. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
471. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
472. “You are my brother by heart, and I thank my sister for bringing you into our lives.”
473. Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.
474. If I know what love is, it’s thanks to you.
475. “If there was a way you could see through my eyes into my heart, you would know how special you are to me. I’m glad I found you, my love.”
476. “A baby boy will forever change the way his mother looks at the world, and for that she’ll love him and thank him forever.”
477. “A very Happy Thanksgiving to the best boyfriend in the world! I’m so grateful for you and everything we’ve shared together. I hope you have a wonderful day.”
478. “Thank you for all the favors you have done for me. You are one of the most amazing friends in this world.”
479. “If you feel you are always being used, thank Almighty He made you useful. ” – Ibn Jeem
480. “Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.”—Estonian Proverb
481. “Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside.” – Willard Scott
482. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
483. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
484. You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you. - Sarah Ban Breathnack
485. “Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for pushing me but not letting me fall… Thank you for being you… Because now I stand tall.”
486. “Dear Dad, thank you for being my superhero who always rescues me from everything. Love you loads and wish you a very happy Father’s Day.”
487. “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
488. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
489. “I wish to give you so much more than just a thank you note for the beautiful gift you gave me. I loved it. Thank you, friend.”
490. “I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away.” —Mika
491. “Thank you for doing all those amazing things for me. Thank you for accepting me with all my imperfections and thank you for your unconditional love. I am happy for having you in my life and I am crazy in love with you !” – Unknown
492. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
493. “Sweet mother, what would I have done without you. You are my world. I love you so much and it is such a blessing to be called your daughter.”
494. “Thanks for being there when I needed your support, and thanks for helping me make important decisions of my life. Thank you, my dear friend.”
495. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
496. “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” – Unknown
497. “I cherish the friendship that we have. You’ve been such a blessing to me over the years and I’m so thankful that we’re going to continue on this journey ahead. Thank you for always being there for me. I couldn’t stand this crazy world without you by my side!”
498. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
499. I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Nooo, thank you!. — The New Batman Adventures
500. Thank You for a life that is valuable to us and to those around us. We are worth enough to worry about, and thankful enough for the life we’ve been blessed with on this earth to covet our return to it and full restoration of it. With grateful hearts we come to You in praise for the gift of being able to trod this earth and experience Your love.
501. You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.
502. “Life is beautiful because I have a precious friend like you. Every single moment feels joyous and happy when you are around.”
503. “I hope you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving surrounded by the people you love.”
504. “I feel so blessed to have you in my life, baby. Beyond the feelings, I know I am so blessed to have you as mine. Look at all the beautiful things you are and tell me if you wouldn’t want to have a partner like you if you were a woman like me.”
505. “Mothers, be thankful for raising sons who can appreciate the way you love and care for them!”
506. “The things you do for me, I don’t know if I will ever be able to repay you. You always go out of your way to love and make me happy. Thank you for loving me.”
507. Father, you are my hero, my role model, when I was just a little boy, you taught me to never give up, to chase my dreams, and I am very thankful for that, because without your support, I would be where I am today!
508. “Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. And I find myself choosing you, more and more every day.” – Justin Wetch
509. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
510. “I am thankful for all of those who said, 'no' to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.”
511. “A thankful heart is one of the first steps on the road to happiness.”
512. “I have never felt such love before. You gave me room to grow, you opened the world that was closed for me and let me breathe. You are extremely good. Thank you for being my future husband.”
513. “You’re not thankful for something if you don’t fight to keep it.”
514. “I’m truly thankful from the bottom of my heart for the special things you did for me. I just wanted to let you know that I will remain true to you forever.”
515. “It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.”
516. “A man of virtues and principles, dear brother-in-law, thank you for coming into our lives.”
517. “Dear brother-in-law, thanks for making our family gatherings way more fun.” – Anonymous
518. “Singing together [das gemeinsame Lied] joins the praying of the Psalms and the reading of the Scriptures. In this, the voice of the church is heard in praise, thanksgiving, and intercession.”
519. Every girl dreams to have a mother-in-law like you. But only a few can get and I am one of them. I can’t thank God enough to have you in my life.
520. “I am touched by your kind attitude. Thank you, my best friend. May the Lord always bless you.”
521. “I may not have so many words to say to you, but I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me. I am so blessed to have you in my life, buddy.”
522. “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” -Jim Rohn
523. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.” – Melody Beattie
524. "Every morning I thank the world for giving you to me. You are my sweetest addiction, I can’t live without you.”
525. "There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.” — Anonymous
526. We are extremely thankful for the trust you have placed in us to be your supplier. Thank you for your business.
527. “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” –Unknown
528. “Be true to yourself. help others. make each day your masterpiece. make friendship a fine art. drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible. build a shelter against a rainy day. give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day.” – John Wooden
529. On this Father’s Day, I would love to thank you grandfather for always being there for me and believing in me. Happy Father’s Day.
530. “My heart will never stop beating for you; you are so handsome, loving, and caring. I love you so much, and thank you for your love.”
531. “Your guidance and patience no matter what I was doing has helped develop me into the person I am today, thank you!” – Catherine Pulsifer
532. “You’re someone I don’t mind sharing my food with. Feel special, hungry friend.”
533. “To a friend who has always been there for me, I thank you for being such a wonderful friend… Happy Friendship Day and always stay as awesome as you are!!!”
534. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
535. Thank you for trusting and having confidence in us. We are very thankful to have you as our customer.
536. “I find the most beautiful moment’s of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” – Leo Christopher
537. “He was dead tired. thanks to which. whatever emotions he might have had. simply came and went without gaining a foothold. The Rat began to relax and lay down his empty head on the mingled sounds of the waves and the deejay until sleep crept over him.” – Haruki Murakami
538. A huge thanks for thinking about us and choosing us among the huge market of competition. We always hope to serve you well.
539. “On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.” ~ Anonymous
540. I thank God for the brother that you are, for being there for my sister, for loving me and my children. Thank you for trusting us with your heart, and even when we may not have deserved it. You are a man unlike any other, wishing you all that you dream of. Happy Fathers Day Brother!
541. “Be thankful for what you have” you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
542. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
543. “I greatly appreciate your humble acts during my sickness. Thank you for being there for me.”
544. “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
545. “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
546. “You ought to be thankful a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you’re lucky you’re not!”-Dr. Seuss
547. “I can’t find the perfect words to express my love for you. All I can say is thank you for loving me.”
548. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
549. “The perfect time to say ‘I love you’ is any time, because life isn’t guaranteed. So if you have someone you want to share your feelings with, don’t wait.”
550. “The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.” — Hannah Whitall Smith
551. “Every day, every step I take, I find myself thinking of you. You are my one and only love.”
552. “You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, and I’m so thankful for you. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving full of all the great things you love.”
553. Each morning you wake be thankful, grateful and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed and you’re beautiful.”
554. “You are not only my Bhabhi but also my secret box….. You are the best relationship my brother has ever gifted to me and I will always be thankful to him for bringing you in our lives…. A very happy Friendship Day to you.”
555. “I’m thankful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. I hope we have many more happy Thanksgiving memories to come.”
556. “Dear brother, thank you for standing by my side when times get hard. Thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile.”
557. “Thank you for all that you have done for me. You are simply awesome, my friend. Thanks a lot for your love and support!”
558. “The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time.”-Douglas Wood
559. Happy Father’s Day to the man who is like a second father to me. I love you and am so thankful for you!
560. “Thank you! ….For sharing your childhood with me so I could experience the all joys that were missing in mine.” –Ginny Toole
561. “For those who never believed in me, thank you for giving me something to prove.”
562. “Gratitude changes the way that we see the world before us.”
563. “I want you to know how much I love you and how blessed and thankful I am for having your love. Life wouldn’t be the same without you.”
564. “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” – Jacques Maritain
565. thank you so much greeting card
566. “Thank you for always supporting me and having my back. I will remain thankful to you.”
567. “What if today, we were just grateful for everything?” – Charlie Brown
568. “Well, thank him for me when you see him.”
569. I choose to feel blessed. I choose to feel grateful. I choose to be thankful. I choose to be happy. ~ Unknown
570. “I can’t picture my life without you in it!! Thank you, my best friend, for all the sweet memories.”
571. “Babe, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.” – Unknown
572. Your confidence in me has always been my biggest motivation. You encouraged me to do my best to succeed, and here I am. For that, I thank you so much, boss!
573. Thank you to everyone for all the love and support on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is wonderful to know that I am surrounded by amazing people.
574. “It is necessary, then, to cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Wallace D. Wattles
575. “You are such a good friend to me. I value you more than words can say. You bring the brightness back into my life! I am so glad to have you in my life! I love your laugh, your smile, your presence, and most of all, your heart!”
576. “I love you so much, my beautiful wife. I don’t know where I’d be or what I’d do without you in my life. You are a blessing in my life and in the lives of our children. May God bless you always and forevermore. I love you.”
577. “If the only prayer you ever say in your life is ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.”
578. “November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.” – Neil Sedaka
579. If a fellow isn't thankful for what he’s got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get.”
580. “I have been trying to let you know the truth, my heart beats for you, and every single day you are always in my thoughts. Thanks for loving me, my love.”
581. “Remember when you prayed for the things you have now.”
582. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
583. “Having someone who makes you laugh and cry is a blessing. Thanks, my friend, for being that someone in my life.”
584. “Thank you for loving me and doing all of the little things, like telling me to have a good day each morning, allowing me to stay up late, and encouraging me when I need a little boost.”
585. “Who needs a greeting card when you have the best happy Thanksgiving message right here happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
586. “Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
587. “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!” – Catherine Pulsifer
588. “Be attached to nothing. Be grateful for everything.”― David Che