850 Heartwarming National Son Day 2023 Messages, Greetings
1. “If you can keep your wits about you while all others are losing theirs, and blaming you. The world will be yours and everything in it, what’s more, you’ll be a man, my son.” ~ Rudyard Kipling
2. I pray that you’ll grow and be as beautiful as the stars, my son. Happiest 14th birthday!
3. “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.”
4. “Our team has already won, we’re expecting a daughter and son.”
5. This birthday message is perfect for a son who enjoys the finer things in life.
6. To the most amazing son in the world, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great sunny day.
7. Movie stars and millionaires will come and go, but my love for you will last forever. You are the best son anyone could ask for! Happy Birthday!
8. This birthday message is perfect for a son who is looking to the future and setting goals.
9. Roses are red, violets are blue, I am one proud happy mother, to have a son like you! Happy birthday!
10. Thoughtful mothers can use this birthday message to encourage their son to follow his dreams.
11. “Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them.” — C.J. Milbrandt
12. Being an autism dad is more than watching a son with autism grow and develop. Being an autism dad is about being your kid’s best friend, the ultimate mentor and role model, a teacher who always encourages learning new things, an advocate for justice and equality, and a compassionate caregiver (and so much more).
13. “It wasn’t about loyalty. It was about him standing up for what he believed in. And I wanted to be my dad’s son. Someone who believed a better world was possible––someone who stood up for it.”
14. “Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve a son so wonderful as you. But most of the time, I just thank God that He blessed my life and gave it meaning by giving me you. Happy birthday, my dear son.”
15. “Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace. These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know there is no hope for their recovery. They will be mourned by their families; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown... Others will...” (CONTINUE READING)
16. A mother can use this birthday message to let her son know how much he means to her and to others.
17. This greeting is perfect for a son who is looking to make the most of his birthday.
18. “A bad father has never a good son.”
19. This birthday message from a mother to her son is perfect if she has always been proud of him.
20. I wish you all the best and lovely things life has to offer. Good health, strength, favour, abundance, and increase are all yours, dear son. Happy Birthday.
21. Just watching you grow up brings a smile on our faces. Happy birthday, son.