900 Best Beach Quotes And Captions For Instagram (2023)
1. “The oceans roar is music to the soul.”
2. “Sunshine is the best medicine.”
3. “Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.” – H.P. Lovecraft
4. Love Beach Quotes
5. “The true beauty of a woman can be observed when she has spent the day at the beach.” – Troian Bellisario
6. “There’s nothing better than a beautiful day at the beach filled with sun, surf, and uh, diligent note-taking.”
7. “Vacation mode: Activated.”
8. “You never really know what’s coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drown in its monstrosity.” – Alysha Speer
9. “Drown out pier pressure.”
10. “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” – Jimmy Buffett
11. “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.“ – Wyland
12. “When anxious, uneasy, and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
13. “Life’s a beach. Find your wave.”
14. “My idea of a perfect date would be a man who takes me to a romantic dinner, and then we walk along the beach barefoot discussing books and – and music and – and movies.”
15. “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.”
16. “A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.” — Unknown
17. “Happiness is a quick walk along the beach.” — Unknown
18. No one likes shady beaches.
19. Best beach sunset quotes
20. “Water seeks its own level. Look at them – the Tigris, the Euphrates, the Mississippi, the Amazon, the Yangtze. The World’s great rivers, and every one of them finds its way to the ocean.”
21. “What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading and transportation to another world and other people’s problems.” – Jane Green
22. I’ll have a side of beach with my morning coffee.
23. “When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.” Unknown
24. I followed my heart, and it led me to the beach.
25. Life is better in flip flops.
26. “When I need to take time to reenergize, I go somewhere by the ocean to sit back and watch the sunsets.” – Guy Laliberte
27. “To escape and sit quietly on the beach – that’s my idea of paradise.”
28. “When I think back to my childhood, I just think of the word ‘freedom.’ In the summers, we spent all day on the beach.” – Donna Langley
29. Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.
30. “Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.“
31. “I still love things that you don’t even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars.” – Maria Sharapova
32. “Beach blanket bingo, That’s the name of the game.”
33. Leave footprints of love and kindness wherever you go.
34. “My thoughts toward you are as countless as the sands on the seashore.” — Psalm 139:17-18
35. “Love is a long walk on the beach at sunset hand in hand, leaving footprints in the sand.”
36. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
37. “Our knowledge is a little island in a great ocean of nonknowledge.” – Isaac Bashevis Singer
38. There’s no place like home. Except the beach.
39. “By the beach, near the sea, what a wonderful place to be.”
40. “Life gives you special moments, especially those that involve the beach.” – Larry Wilcox
41. “Some of life’s most treasured memories are made in flip flops.” — Unknown
42. “Heaven seems a little closer when you’re sitting by the ocean.” — Unknown
43. I wonder if the ocean smells different on the other side of the world.
44. “I’ve got sunshine on my mind.”
45. “No words can express the depth of her contentment as she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, they create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breezes kiss her sun-bronzed skin, and she wanders… Could there ever be a greater destiny than to be born with a love for the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.” — Suzy Toronto
46. “Today was about chasing sun-rays, beach waves, & sunsets. All things beautiful that give you peace are worth chasing. Everything else isn’t.”
47. “After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.“
48. “Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.” – Unknown
49. “No shoes, no shirt, no problem.”
50. I miss being on a beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.
51. “A simple life is good with me. I don’t need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” — Yanni
52. “Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans.”
53. “We run this beach.”
54. “The beach – the only place where salt lowers your blood pressure.”
55. “Life takes you down many paths but my favorite ones lead to the beach.” – Unknown
56. “Make a wish upon a starfish.”
57. “Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.”
58. “Always keep a little beach day in your heart.” — Unknown
59. “Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.” — Unknown
60. “How to get a beach body: Step 1: Have a body. Step 2: Go to the beach.”
61. “I’ve always seen this in you, ever since you were a little girl — this hunger to love other people into their highest selves and it’s what has made me irreversibly and just so forever in love with you.”
62. “Just beachy.”
63. “Here, Fridays were dedicated to the two Bs–Beach and Boats.”
64. “Even castles made from sand fall to the ocean.“
65. “Sandy Toes. Sunkissed nose.”
66. “Dear Waves,
67. “There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.”
68. “The sound of the surf on the shore makes my heart smile.” — Unknown
69. “Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.” -Unknown