550 Best Boundaries Quotes: Set Limits And Say No (2023)
1. “When you experience the power of staying in your own lane, you will never want to come out of it again. Know yourself, know your worth. ” – Anonymous
2. Boundaries are a part of self-care. They are healthy, normal, and necessary.
3. “Mind your own business. What your neighbor does (within the law) is none of your concern. Accept that behavior is not evil simply because it is different.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
4. “Driving through life is simple: Pick a lane and stay in it, don’t cut people off and carry a lot of insurance” – Unknown
5. “Your personal boundaries alert you to abuse and remind you to follow through with your plan to protect yourself.”
6. Push your boundaries, that's what they're there for.7. “Life will surely be less stressful if you just focus on yourself and ways to improve yourself.”
8. “Setting boundaries is your responsibility. People will continue to do what you allow. You get to decide what is and what isn’t allowed in your life.”
9. Givers need to set limits because takers rarely do.
10. “Individuals set boundaries to feel safe, respected, and heard.”- Pamela Cummins
11. The version of you that they create in their minds is not your responsibility
12. “When someone oversteps your boundaries, they’re letting you know that what you want doesn’t matter. ” – Phil Good
13. How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business. Steve Maraboli