500 Best Brother Quotes: Lucky To Have Your Sibling Bond
1. “If I were forced to live my life without an amazing brother like you, then my world would absolutely be an empty and colorless one.”
2. “While a brother may not promise to solve all your problems, but he will certainly make sure that you do not have to face them alone.”
3. Never make a companion equal to a brother.”—Hesiod
4. Related: How to Be Nice to Your Brother (wikihow.com)
5. I love my brother; he calls me every day.
6. Some friends are brothers who find each other.
7. Dear brother, Today you are not here by my side.. But we r close in each others thought. And my love will always be with you. I love you & miss you so much...
8. Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue. Byron Pulsifer
9. Never make a companion equal to a brother.
10. Some have more than one example to look up to. Others have only their brother. Maxime Lagacé
11. When we turn to one another for counsel we reduce the number of our enemies. Kahlil Gibran
12. “Having a brother is like having a best friend baked right into the cookie of life.”
13. Your brother is your alter ego, your friend and sometimes your hero. Maxime Lagacé
14. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”—Gregg Levoy
15. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”—Vietnamese Proverb