1. “If I were forced to live my life without an amazing brother like you, then my world would absolutely be an empty and colorless one.”
2. “While a brother may not promise to solve all your problems, but he will certainly make sure that you do not have to face them alone.”
3. Never make a companion equal to a brother.”—Hesiod
4. Related: How to Be Nice to Your Brother (wikihow.com)
5. I love my brother; he calls me every day.
6. Some friends are brothers who find each other.
7. Dear brother, Today you are not here by my side.. But we r close in each others thought. And my love will always be with you. I love you & miss you so much...
8. Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue. Byron Pulsifer
9. Never make a companion equal to a brother.
10. Some have more than one example to look up to. Others have only their brother. Maxime Lagacé
11. When we turn to one another for counsel we reduce the number of our enemies. Kahlil Gibran
12. “Having a brother is like having a best friend baked right into the cookie of life.”
13. Your brother is your alter ego, your friend and sometimes your hero. Maxime Lagacé
14. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”—Gregg Levoy
15. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”—Vietnamese Proverb
16. “A brother is a protector, and a nemesis all rolled into one package.”
17. Finally, all of you must live in harmony, be sympathetic, love as brothers, and be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8
18. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – ...
19. “A brother and sister’s relationship is like Tom and Jerry. They quarrel a lot, but cannot live apart.”
20. “Memories of fights and arguments become the sweetest when you had them with your brother.”
21. “Although I was never given a choice, even if I were, I would have chosen you as my brother.”
22. When you deal with your brother, be pleasant, but get a witness.”—Hesiod
23. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”
24. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Ritu Ghatourey
25. “Dear bro, if you ever feel low, then remember that my love for you is permanent. You make my life special, and I am so grateful to you.”
26. “No matter how much we quarrel, I know there are no more similar people in the world than we are. If related souls do exist, then my soul is you.”
27. A little sister looks up to her big brother all through her life.”—Catherine Pulsifer
28. A brother's unconditional love is priceless.
29. “Going through a rough time in life has one great advantage; it teaches you how much your brother has your back.”
30. Life is better with brothers
31. “A brother is not a Santa Claus, but will remember all the times you have been good and bad.”
32. Face Scanning Could Be Coming to All Major U.S Airports: Here’s What to Know
33. I love my brother's compassion; he's even kind to insects.
34. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”—Garrison Keillor
35. Treat your superior as a father, your equal as a brother, and your inferior as a son. Persian proverb
36. Our most bitter enemies are our own kith and kin. Kings have no brothers, no sons, no mother! Honore De Balzac
37. “No matter how difficult it gets, no matter how much we fight, dear brother, I know you will always be my forever friend.”
38. “A brother may pretend as if he does not care, but in reality, he will always look out for you and will always care.”
39. “You are normal one moment, and the next moment you are running around like a frenzy – that is the power of a brother.”
40. “Dear brother, you are someone to lean on and someone to count on. It was nice growing up with someone like you.”
41. The camel never sees his own hump, but that of his brother is always in his eyes. Moroccan proverb
42. “I know many troublemakers, but you will always be my favorite one, dear brother.”
43. “Having you in my life gives me the wings to fly higher than an eagle. My dear brother, I will certainly love you until the end of forever.”
44. “My love for you, dear brother, is a journey that begins forever and ends never.”
45. Stop for a moment and realize how lucky you are to have one. Maxime Lagacé
46. “The best part of having a brother like you is that I have never had to fear losing a best friend.”
47. “I know brothers are born to annoy sisters. Yet, I will never trade my brother for any amount of wealth in this world.”
48. Sometimes, you may want to tell not just your brother but the world that you love him. You may want to explain what makes him so loveable.
49. Never underestimate the love between brothers
50. If we are not our brother’s keeper, at least let us not be his executioner. Marlon Brando
51. “A best friend can read your mind. But only a brother can feel your heart.”
52. A good friend is worth more than a bad brother. Croatian proverb
53. There is no time like the old time, when you and I were young! Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr
54. The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.”—Chloe Moretz
55. Happy Birthday to my very first friend, my brother!
56. Three brothers, three fortresses. Portuguese proverb
57. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.
58. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. Leonardo DiCaprio
59. “Hey, bro! I love you so much for giving me an abundance of life’s greatest gift, and that is a true joy.”
60. Brother, you got the best of genes of our parents.
61. We Fight. We Make Up. We’re Brothers
62. Baby brothers are small. Baby brothers are cute. But they can be a pain, and that is the truth.”—Shelia Sweeny Higgingson
63. I smile because you're my brother. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.
64. The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time. Winston Pendelton
65. Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other. James Patterson
66. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.”—Leonardo DiCaprio
67. “The best thing about having a brother is that no matter what life throws at me, I know I will always have someone to help me catch it.”
68. I love my brother because he's considerate and kind.
69. “One brother will always be better than a thousand friends.”
70. Younger brothers always have a special place in their sibling's heart.
71. “A little brother is the best teddy bear that a girl can ever have. I love you.”
72. Imitation is obviously a great form of flattery. Peyton Manning
73. Couldnt imagine life without my big bro
74. “Dear brother, you are like a round rubber band. No matter how hard I twist you by being annoying or stretch you by harassing, you always come back to your original shape as a loving brother.”
75. My brother Bob doesn’t want to be in government – he promised Dad he’d go straight. John F. Kennedy
76. Family over friends. Family over business. Your gratitude must be endless. Maxime Lagacé
77. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. Desmond Tutu
78. There’s no buddy like a brother. Unknown
79. My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me. Rod Stewart
80. Respect among brothers is the purest form of love. Maxime Lagacé
81. “The photo frame of my childhood wouldn’t be perfect if a man called my brother wouldn’t be standing beside me and putting his hand on my shoulder.
82. You are a rare species - a brother who never judges me.
83. “We are totally opposite, like black and white. Yet each color is incomplete without one another, and so are we. I love you, my dear brother.”
84. Sleep is the brother of death. Chinese proverb
85. I know my friend will always be there like a true brother.
86. Little brothers have older siblings to look out for them.
87. A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a difficult time
88. A brother is a special ally when facing challenges.
89. Man lives freely only by his readiness to die, if need be, at the hands of his brother, never by killing him. Mahatma Gandhi
90. “A brother is someone with whom you will share more than an emotional bond, a piece of childhood for each other, forever.”
91. Two happy days are seldom brothers. Bulgarian proverb
92. The mystical bond of brotherhood makes all men brothers
93. “A brother will never say he loves you, but he loves you more than anyone else in this world.”
94. A friend is a brother who was once a bother. Unknown
95. “A brother is like a shoplifter who is always taking your stuff. But on the flip side, he is the only one who can pick stuff for you, as well.”
96. None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself. Prophet Muhammad
97. Some people don't believe in heroes. But they haven't met my brother. -Unknown
98. “Of all the useless dreams I had, you helped me catch the right ones and go forth. Thanks a ton and love you, bro.”
99. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
100. Brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
101. A sin against a brother or sister is an offence against the gods. African proverb
102. We do not want the men of another color for our brothers-in-law, but we do want them for our brothers. Booker T. Washington
103. “Every girl has a best friend, but only a few lucky ones like me have best friends who also double up as their brothers.”
104. Little brothers are sweet innocents who adore their older brothers.
105. Brother, may it inspire you to know when I need a daily boost, I remember the days of yesterday and the laughter we had as children.”—Robert Rivers
106. Who needs superheroes when you have a brother?
107. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. Antisthenes
108. “Brother is the only one who will loosen your shoelaces to laugh when you fall, and tie your shoelaces when no one else in this world would.”
109. Sisters share a special bond with their brothers, and these lines express that emotion through endearing words.
110. No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent. John Donne
111. “Hey bro, what’s unique about you is that smart and stupid around you. Our closeness means that I can always be myself with you.
112. Sibling relationships – and 80% of Americans have at least one – outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of distance and closeness, warmth, loyalty and distrust. Erica E. Goode
113. Brother, you may not always get what you want, but knowing you, you always want what you get.
114. “I have seen your strength all my life, dear brother, and I will never stop believing you can slay dragons if you wish to.”
115. If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. Matthew 18:15
116. A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood. Ann Hood
117. I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.”—Trey Parker
118. Thank you for always being there, for always being the one person I could talk with. You are the most amazing big brother a person could have.”—Kate Summers
119. My brother is the best person I know.
120. “Life’s journey has given me many pals, but there is no buddy like a brother.”
121. “You are the most loyal, dependable, and honest person I have ever known. I am happy to call you, my brother.”
122. What strange creatures brothers are!”—Jane Austen
123. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal. Gregg Levoy
124. Your brother will never say he loves you. But he loves you more thane anyone else in the world.
125. An older brother is a godsend for his sister.
126. The mystical bond of brotherhood makes all men brothers. Thomas Carlyle
127. “Hey brother, being your sister is an honor I did not ask for, but I am proud of it every day.”
128. “Dear bro, the only thing in this world that is too great to be estimated is my love for you.”
129. I think I’m funny because my family, my siblings were funny.”—Martin Short
130. “Dear brother, I want you to know that you are my favorite person in this whole wide world, in this solar system, in this galaxy, and in the entire Milky Way.”
131. My mother was nuts. My father was boring. My older brother was funny.”—Penny Marshall
132. Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend. Unknown
133. Once we meet and talk, we are brothers and sisters. Japanese proverb
134. “ The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”
135. If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother. Epictetus
136. “Dear bro, please remember that I will never let you do anything stupid alone!”
137. My brother personifies all the good things we were taught as kids.
138. “You are perhaps the biggest gift I have ever got from our parents. Your love and affection brighten each day of my life. Thank you and love you, bro.”
139. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.”—Anna Quindlen
140. Either men will learn to live like brothers, or they will die like beasts. Max Lerner
141. “A brother is a friend to the spirit and a gift to the heart.”
142. Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. Robert Rivers
143. “I love how my brother and I have our own language. We use frowns, winks, smiles, and snarls instead of words, and that’s wonderful.”
144. “Dear brother, you have always been someone who picked me up when I fell, who stuck with me when everyone deserted me, and who was my light when I plunged into the dark. Thank you, my dearest bro.”
145. I’m the best Manning. Peyton Manning
146. The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share. Ursula K. Le Guin
147. A brother not born of blood can still be a brother in every other way.
148. A brother and sister relationship is a special bond that strengthens over time.
149. Two young boys sitting on the kitchen floor playing with pots and pans
150. It takes two men to make one brother.”—Israel Zangwill
151. “My brother is my best friend.”- Erinn Smart
152. I have not seen any superhero, but I see you every day doing awesome works. Happy Brother's Day.
153. Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other
154. “It’s time for a brother to be Bond.”
155. “A brother will always be the most beautiful flower in the garden of life – no matter how old you get.”
156. All are brothers and sisters. All are one, be alike to everyone. That is unity. Sathya Sai Baba
157. A baby brother will always have sibling protectors.
158. Young brothers will often be each other’s best friends. They will laugh together, get into trouble together, and create memories that will last a lifetime.”—David Leads
159. “Love between brothers is loud, rough, sweet, messy, fierce, fun, and unique forever.”
160. “We don’t always see eye-to-eye, but we are always heart-to-heart. Lots of love to my dearest bro.”
161. “If you ever get overly cross or mad at your brother, then remember he is your closest compatible organ donor!”
162. I smile because you’re my brother and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it. Unknown
163. I discovered the brother I never had when I met my best friend.
164. It’s rare to have a best friend who is also your brother and also an NFL football player, and he knows exactly what I’m talking about. Eli Manning
165. “There can be no better companion than a brother. There can be no better friend than a sister.”
166. “A brother is the best gift for a girl, for he will always be her biggest partner in crime, her biggest critic, her biggest coach, and her biggest savior in life.”
167. A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose. Unknown
168. “There are days I feel low, but then a thought cheers me up, and that is – I have a brother, so I will always have a friend. Thanks for always being by my side.”
169. Brothers and Sisters Are As Close as Hands and Feet. - Vietnamese Proverb
170. Brothers are children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. Sam Levenson
171. He who has brothers has more than riches can buy. African proverb
172. Brothers are like streetlights along the road. They don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
173. A brother is a friend given by nature.”—Ernest Legouve
174. Without my big brother I probably literally wouldn’t be here.”—Mikey Way
175. “Whenever I see you brother, I see a reflection of me. It is almost like our parents clicked copy and paste.”
176. How do people make it through life without a brother?”—Unknown
177. “There is not a single day in my life when I haven’t learned something from you.
178. “Hey brother, even when we argue, we’re stuck like glue. You are a part of my life and my soul.”
179. A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.
180. A baby brother is a loyal ally for life.
181. Most families had four, five brothers. But because it was just me and Darryl, we had to be twice as strong. Barry White
182. “You are the locker for all my secrets. My bodyguard against problems. My power bank of energy, and the protector of my smile. You are my favorite person forever, dear brother.”
183. “The photo frame of my childhood would not have been perfect if it did not have my life’s biggest strength in it – my brother.”
184. My brother is really, really slow. Usain Bolt
185. Everything I am, you helped me be. Unknown
186. “One can learn so many great lessons in life by watching their big brother make mistakes. Your big brother always remains a teacher.”
187. All men are brothers. Lailah Gifty Akita
188. A brother is a friend given by Nature. Jean Baptiste Legouve
189. Brother, you are so lucky because you have really cool siblings.
190. Glad to have someone who understands just how weird my parents are
191. I can get another husband but never another brother. Corsican proverb
192. “Brother, you are my superhero! Thank you for always rescuing me.”
193. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” —Susan Scarf Merrell
194. “Bro, I shall love and celebrate you every day because you bring me absolute bliss and peace. Thanks for being an incredible blessing to me.”
195. “Our spirits are so closely knit that when we are together, I can be my absolute silliest, with no sense of shame. Much love to you, bro.”
196. We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let's go hand in hand, not one before another. - William Shakespeare
197. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk
198. If you think I'm high maintenance, you should see my sister
199. “A brother is someone who can make hard times easier and the easy times more fun.”
200. Brother, the day you were born is a day I'll always celebrate!
201. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. Unknown
202. My brother is a wonderful guy who treats everyone fairly.
203. The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood. Edwin Markham
204. “You have always been there for me, and I know you will never leave, no matter how mad I get at you. Thanks for all the love and support, my dearest brother.”
205. Related: The 50 Most Powerful Brothers of All Time (gq.com)
206. “My sweet brother, my love for you is the only thing indestructible in this world. You bring me joy and make each day of my life special.”
207. “Since I was born before you, I will always have the bragging rights to say that you will forever remain my cute little brother.”
208. Happy Birthday, Brother. No matter how old you get, you'll always be little squirt to me.
209. “Being your little sister gives me the right to annoy you, and being my older brother gives you the responsibility to tolerate me. Love you, bro.”
210. A brother is like an attack dog when his sister is bullied.
211. “I smile because you are my brother. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it! Lots of love, bro.”
212. I had a brother who was my savior made my childhood bearable
213. Older brother pave the way for little brothers.
214. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore. Hindu proverb
215. “If I could rephrase the dictionary, then the word brother would mean – that annoying best friend who gets on your nerves, but without whom life would be boring and miserable.”
216. “If you have nothing in this world but have a loving brother, then you are rich already.”
217. I want to be the white man’s brother, not his brother-in-law. Martin Luther King Jr
218. You don’t need to promise me the moon and the stars. Just promise me you will stand under them with me forever.
219. I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance—waiting for the bathroom.”—Bob Hope
220. Dear big brother, you may be part of my family, but I will always consider you a friend.”—Catherine Pulsifer
221. If your brother is rich it doesn’t mean you’re rich. African proverb
222. “Brotherhood is humankind’s oldest competition.”
223. “A brother will always have a little boy inside him who will annoy his sister constantly.”
224. “It is said that brothers and sisters are God’s presents. Looking at you, I can say that you are a great surprise, and I say that in a positive way.”
225. “We laugh at inside jokes, have our own catchphrases, and understand each other’s joy and pain. I can’t imagine anyone who would make a better best friend than you, my dear brother.”
226. “Only a brother can annoy like a sister, support like a friend, love like a father, and care like a mother.”
227. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time. Proverbs 17:17
228. “Brothers are nature’s way of providing insurance. Did you do something wrong? It is brother to the rescue!”
229. “Dear brother, thank you for standing by my side when times get hard. Thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile.”
230. But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him? 1 John 3:17
231. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. Susan Scarf Merrell
232. “Dearest bro. I know no matter what life throws at me, you will always have my back.”
233. Never make a companion equal to a brother. Hesiod
234. “There is nothing more amazing in life than being blessed with a lovely and caring brother like you. Never shall we drift apart because the bond we share is an incredible one.”
235. Growing up, I revered my brother and still do.
236. Today is a special day for a special brother, Happy Birthday.
237. Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else. Oscar Wilde
238. “A brother is the person who picks you up when all your friends have left you. Thanks for picking me up, bro.”
239. A brother is like gold and a friend is like diamond. If gold cracks you can melt it and make it just like it was before. If a diamond cracks, it can never be like it was before. Ali Ibn Abi Talib
240. When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dishtowel.”—Dan Pearce
241. A trial between brothers has no winners or losers. Ekonda proverb
242. True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit. Lailah Gifty Akita
243. “If you are a tree waiting to blossom, then your brother will be your eternal sunshine.”
244. The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.”—Rachel Weisz
245. “You have given me the most precious life lessons, and I owe all that I gained to you. I am fortunate to have a brother with a large heart and lots of love!”
246. “ When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Antisthenes
247. Happy Birthday, little brother.
248. We’re all just walking each other home. Ram Dass
249. “The funniest moment of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”
250. She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.”—Cassandra Clare
251. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. Vietnamese proverb
252. I love my brother simply because he's my brother.
253. “I have this never-ending joy in my life, and I call it “brother.” Love you, bro.”
254. “Her brother is probably the craziest person a girl would ever see. But if he becomes normal, her life would certainly become dull and boring.”
255. “Wrestling one another is often brothers’ excuse to hug one another.”
256. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”- Marc Brown
257. Once a Brother, Always a Brother, No Matter the Distance, No Matter the Difference and No Matter the Issue. - Byron Pulsifer
258. Not all brothers are siblings.
259. My baby brother is cute, but very messy.
260. Every person whether he is Hindu, Muslim or Buddhist, he is my brother, my sister. Mother Teresa
261. When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel. Dan Pearce
262. There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal. Prince Harry
263. “Brothers are like streetlights along the road. They do not make distance any shorter, but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
264. “You are like crazy glue bro, because no matter what mess I create, you are always there to fix the broken pieces.”
265. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. Victor Hugo
266. Our Brothers and Sisters Are There With Us From the Dawn of Our Personal Stories to the Inevitable Dusk. - Susan Scarf Merrell
267. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
268. My brother is a great role model.
269. Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. Alexander the Great
270. Maybe one is enough. Swati Avasthi
271. The bond between a brother and sister is special. It is forged as they grow up together, facing life's challenges that bond them forever.
272. “Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.”
273. The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother—and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.”—Winston Pendelton
274. Brothers make the best friends. Unknown
275. “Help your brother’s boat across, and your boat will find the shore.”
276. “Locker” for my all secrets.”Bodyguard” for my problems. “Power bank” of my energy. “Protector” of my smile.”Hater” of my tear & My favorite forever. Love you, Brother.
277. After a girl is grown, her little brothers—now her protectors—seem like big brothers.”—Terri Guillemets
278. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”—Marc Brown
279. Regardless what I've asked of him, my brother has never refused me.
280. He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth. Kahlil Gibran
281. Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together.”—Robert Rivers
282. If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. Sami Levenson
283. If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings. Deepak Chopra
284. From the time we’re born, our brothers and sisters are our collaborators and co-conspirators, our role models and our cautionary tales.”—Jeffrey Kluger
285. A baby brother is a blessing.
286. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother. Astrid Alauda
287. Older siblings always feel the need to protect little brothers.
288. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them. Baron de Montesquieu
289. “I really don’t know what I would have done in life, dear brother, without the good luck and happiness that you bring in my life.”
290. “I know that whatever happens in this stormy sea of life, you, my brother, will always have my back. Thanks and lots of love.”
291. A brother is a friend given by nature.
292. Your brother is who gives you a honest advice. Arabic proverb
293. Related: 35 Best Brother Poems That Reflect Love And Care
294. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone. Jolene Perry
295. As first born, brother, you hogged the best genes from Mom and Dad.
296. You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend. Jaroslaw Jarzabowski
297. Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.”—James Patterson
298. I always knew my brother was a good man, even when he was a little boy.
299. Little brothers are like angels who haven't sprouted their wings.
300. “Sometimes a good talk with a brother is all the therapy one needs to feel better. That’s the power of brother’s love.”
301. Brothers are like glue; they stick together.
302. A brother will always stand by you.
303. “I thought everything was fine. And then my little brother arrived. And that was when things became perfect. Lots of hugs, little bro.”
304. Brother, that secret really wants to be set free, but for a nominal fee, I can keep it a little longer.
305. “A wonderful brother like you is like a beautiful ray of sunshine in paradise. Love you.”
306. I believe in one thing, that only a life lived for others is a life worth living. Albert Einstein
307. “My life has always been a series of happy and magical moments, thanks to you, dear brother.”
308. “Being bossy is how big brothers show their love.”
309. I used to share my toys with you, now I share my feelings too. Happy Brother's Day to the most caring one.
310. Do you want to become wiser than 95% of people?
311. Half the time when brothers wrestle, it's just an excuse to hug each other. -James Patterson
312. Will never say he loves you but he loves you more than anything in the world.
313. “You always had my back right from the day I came to this world. There is no bigger gift that I’ve ever had in this life than you.”
314. Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
315. The world is now too small for anything but brotherhood. A. Powell Davies
316. “He pinched her, she slapped him – I guess that is how bro and sis show their love.”
317. “A brother is someone who will constantly fill your soul with love, sunshine, and joy each day of your life.”
318. It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.”—Dylan Thomas
319. Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Hebrews 13:1
320. Everyone knows that if youve got a brother youre going to fight
321. As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. John Paul II
322. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. Martin Luther King Jr
323. A brother is a sister's best supporter and defender.
324. Will you be there for him if he needs you? Of course. Should you love him without question? Absolutely. David Levithan
325. “The universe has no end, but it never tells us about it. The same way, a brother’s love has no end, even if he never tells you about it.”
326. “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”
327. “Even when a sister says nothing, a brother understands everything. Love you, dearest bro.”
328. My brother is worth a thousand of your friend. Cersei Lannister (Game Of Thrones)
329. To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. Unknown
330. “ A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
331. Because brothers don't let each other wander in the dark alone. -Jolene Perry
332. Wishing my big brother a big happy birthday!
333. We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school. Charlotte Gray
334. “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen“We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.”
335. Brother, you deserve the best day ever on your birthday.
336. “We have the same family, my brother, and also the same blood, the same habits, and aspirations. But what is more important, we have the same strength of our love for each other.”
337. “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.”
338. Crazy does not run in our family, brother, so stop telling everyone that's why you're this way.
339. My brother is my best friend.”—Erinn Smart
340. It is our suffering that brings us together. Ursula K. Le Guin
341. There Is No Love Like the Love for a Brother. There Is No Love Like the Love From a Brother. - Astrid Alauda
342. “If the memories of my childhood were to be strewn over a night sky, you would be the shining star. Thanks for everything, dear bro.”
343. Happy Birthday, brother, you're the one person I trust with my life.
344. Caring for a baby brother strengthens that sibling bond.
345. “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.”
346. “You are my favorite angel brother, because you fill my life with the light of a billion suns.”
347. “My brother is a dream catcher. Because out of all the many useless dreams I had, he has caught the right ones and helped me achieve them.”
348. “You and I are brothers. If you fall, I will pick you up as soon as I finish laughing!”
349. A friend who always has your back is a true brother.
350. “The best line a girl can say – You better watch out! I have a big brother, and I am not afraid to use him!”
351. You must recognize that the way to get the good out of your brother and your sister is not to return evil for evil. Louis Farrakhan
352. “Dear brother, you are the only enemy that I cannot live without, and you are the only enemy I love a lot.”
353. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
354. Brothers and sisters separated by distance, joined by love”—Chuck Danes
355. A baby brother eventually grows up to be your friend.
356. “Brothers do not hit each other, they just high-five each other.”
357. There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. Edwin Markham
358. “Bro, I know we tease each other all the time, but I’m serious when I tell you that my life is better with you in it.”
359. It is better to host a good stranger than a bad brother. African proverb
360. “My big brother is not perfect. But I still love him.”
361. Nobody remembers their childhood exactly but I remember you were there for me. Maxime Lagacé
362. Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.”—Suzie Huitt
363. “I always fight with my brother. This is our way of saying “I love you”
364. “Do you know what my phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, blog, and social media account have in common? They all have a picture of you and me as the background. I love you, bro.”
365. Silence is a brother of delight. Arabic proverb
366. “When you are a little kid, you look forward to getting bigger. Too bad, little brothers are stuck in that role forever!”
367. Grant us brotherhood, not only for this day but for all our years – a brotherhood not of words but of acts and deeds. Stephen Vincent Benet
368. Brothers are what best friends can never be. Unknown
369. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”—Richard Bach
370. Big Brother is watching… look busy. Brandon Boyd
371. “I am very proud to have the strongest brother in the world. We helped each other. I want to say thank you very much, brother, for everything that you did for me and your support. A younger brother, I’m more than sure you will also be here.”
372. A baby brother wiggles into your heart and takes up permanent residence.
373. I know there is strength in the differences between us. I know there is comfort where we overlap. Ani DiFranco
374. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and a partner to the mind.”
375. Little brothers just want to be included.
376. Never make a companion equal to a brother
377. “A brother is the only one with whom you will love the differences as much you will love the similarities.”
378. “Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.”
379. Little brothers always want to be like their older brothers.
380. We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects. Herman Melville
381. To the "r” in the word brother; Without it, you’d just be a bother.”—Unknown
382. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood but of respect and joy in each others life
383. “Secrets, tears, and giggles – we all share, and I am happy that I have such a wonderful brother.”
384. All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers. Chief Joseph
385. “A brother can make it easy to endure everything in life. He can help you overcome obstacles, grow, and taste success in life.”.
386. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.”—Astrid Alauda
387. “Brothers are more than best friends could ever be. Thanks for being a loving and caring bro.”
388. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”—Unknown
389. “When people say I am crazy, I tell them to go and see my brother, then they decide that I am completely sane.”
390. People are of two types: they are either your brothers in faith or your equals in humanity. Ali Ibn Abi Talib
391. My other brother-in-law died. He was a karate expert, then joined the army. The first time he saluted, he killed himself. Henny Youngman
392. Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.”—Brandy Norwood
393. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass”. “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys”. Harmon Kellebrew
394. “Thank you for brightening up my life and inspiring me to move mountains. I have no idea what I would have done without your love and support, dear brother.”
395. “Do you know what hero, friend, and idol have in common? They all have one name, and that is Brother.”
396. We came into the world like brother and brother, and now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another. William Shakespeare
397. My friend is my brother, just born to a different family.
398. “You are the only person in my life who knows not only my visible strengths but also my hidden flaws. Yet, you keep supporting me again and again. I love you, my dear brother.”
399. Being related to me is the only gift you need.
400. It's no mystery why I love my brother. Simply put, he's just 100% a good guy!
401. Being his real brother, I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.”—Michael Morpurgo.
402. Happy Birthday, it is an honor to call you brother!
403. God blesses him who helps his brother.”—Abu Bakr
404. My brother may not always be at my side, but he is always in my heart.
405. We are all equal in the fact that we are all different. We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same. C. JoyBell C.
406. “A brother is like a beacon of light for his sister, for he will never let her wander away in the dark.”
407. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.”—Jolene Perry
408. A little brother is your biggest fan.
409. The best part of having a brother like you is that I have never feared losing a best friend. Thanks dear.
410. A baby brother must be taught the ways of siblings.
411. “The memories may fade away with time, but the love we share will only grow. Love you always, brother.”
412. Brother “Locker” for my all secrets. “Bodygurd” for my problems. “Power bank” of my energy. “Protector” of my smile. “Hater” of my tear & My favourite forever. Love you Brother.
413. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. Martin Luther King Jr
414. The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession. Mark Twain
415. Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue.”—Byron Pulsifer
416. She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead
417. Moreover if your brother shall trespass against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. Matthew 18:15
418. “You are the sweetest gift the Almighty has given to me, and there is not a single day that I am thankful to have you in my life.”
419. You and I are brothers. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I finish laughing. Unknown
420. Look how good and how pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! Psalm 133:1
421. “Hands in hands or miles apart, sisters and brothers are always connected by the heart.”
422. Good brotherhood is the best wealth. Russian proverb
423. My brother may not always be by my side but he is always in my heart
424. A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit. Unknown
425. It is impossible to keep a small boy in the house, even in the worst weather, unless he has a sister to torment. Mary Wilson Little
426. Brother, you just keep getting better with every Birthday.
427. “My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him.”
428. Older brother were born to terrorize their younger siblings.
429. “Thanks for being an indispensable part of our tightly-knit family. Dear brother, you taught me so many things. I can’t be grateful enough for it. I love you.”
430. We don’t need holy wars. What we need is tolerance and brotherhood and simple humanity. Arlen Specter
431. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Richard Bach
432. Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you when you are in your most inchoate form. Jeffrey Kluger
433. Brother, you are one-of-a-kind and I'm lucky to be your sibling.
434. My brother from the same mother
435. It takes two men to make one brother. Israel Zangwill
436. Brothers that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.”—Lemony Snicket
437. “Brothers are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”
438. A brother can be a best friend, once he grows up, until then, he's just a pest.
439. Home is wherever my bunch of crazies are. Unknown
440. I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!
441. “Having a brother is fun. He will happily break the face of any person who breaks your heart.”
442. A little brother is a special sibling. There is no other sibling can take his place in your life.
443. Giving of himself is second nature to my wonderful brother.
444. The Beauty of Genuine Brotherhood and Peace Is More Precious Than Diamonds or Silver or Gold. - Martin Luther King Jr
445. I placed you in my heart since you were born. You are the best gift ever that I’ve gotten from our parents. I’m so lucky to have you as my younger brother.”—Sam Dawn
446. “If all brothers in the world were as sweet as you, then the planet would be filled to the brim with happiness. I love you, bro!”
447. United we stand, divided we fall. Aesop
448. “A brother is someone who will make every day interesting by adding color and spice to life.”
449. There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
450. The love of a brother is like having a second dad, just much younger.
451. I always looked up to my big brother and I still do
452. “I don’t have much to worry about when I have an angel, called brother, watching over me..”
453. The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold. Martin Luther King Jr
454. Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight. Liam Gallagher (Oasis)
455. “A brother is the one with whom you will share your childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
456. “Brothers are very important people in our lives. They teach us fairness, loyalty, and cooperation.”
457. Better is a neighbour that is near than a brother far off. Romanian proverb
458. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”—Jane Austen
459. A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. Marian Sandmaier
460. One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
461. “A brother will always be a partner in crime until you get caught. In that case, he did it!”
462. Equality lies only in human moral dignity… Let there be brothers first, then there will be brotherhood, and only then will there be a fair sharing of goods among brothers. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
463. Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.”—Anonymous
464. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”
Will never say he loves you but he loves you more than anything in the world."
465. I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street. Malcolm X
466. “I don’t need paradise when I have a sweet brother like you by my side. You make this life fun, interesting, and worth the ride.”
467. There’s no buddy like a brother.”—Unknown
468. I’m the oldest, I make the rules. I’m in the middle, I’m the reason we have rules. I’m the youngest the rules don’t apply to me. Unknown.
469. I always turn to my brother when in pain, because he's usually the cause of it.
470. You are a brother like no other.
471. I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.”—Sarah Wynter
472. Happy Birthday, big brother, you're my favorite person!
473. God blesses him who helps his brother. Ahmad Shah Massood
474. A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother. Benjamin Franklin
475. “I always fight with my brother, but that is our way of saying to each other ‘I love you’.”
476. I’m the opposite of jealous. Eli Manning
477. Do you know what friendship is… it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand. Victor Hugo
478. I cant work with my brother without laughing
479. Some friends are more than a best friend, they are a brother. This special bond is just as powerful as a sibling bond and sometimes stronger.
480. Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together
481. “Even though there have been times when I have taken you for granted, I want you to know that a brother like you is what I’ve always wanted.
482. “My brother is my best friend.”
483. "My brother may not always be at my side, but he is always in my heart."
484. You are the friend I've got by born and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Brother's Day dear.
485. “A quarrel between brother and sister is their own special way of saying I love you.”
486. You need a brother, without one you’re like a person rushing to battle without a weapon. Arabic proverb
487. The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession.
488. Brothers in spirit a bond forever unbroken.
489. It takes two men to make one brother.
490. “My dearest brother, did you know that my love for you increases with every second that passes by? You will always be my treasure forever.”
491. There is always a chance that he who sets himself up as his brother’s keeper will end up by being his jail-keeper. Eric Hoffer
492. “Dear bro, no matter the number of arguments and quarrels we have, my heart shall forever love and cherish you until the day it stops beating.”
493. “A brother is someone whom you will always love more than yesterday because yesterday he would have gotten on your nerves!”
494. When I worry about how I look, all I have to do is look at my brother and sigh with relief since we look nothing alike.
495. When your son grows up, become his brother. Arabic proverb
496. A brother always has a shoulder for his sister to lean on.
497. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder
498. You can tell he's your real friend when he acts like your brother.
499. At the narrow passage, there is no brother and no friend. Bedouin proverb
500. The birth of a baby brother means the family dynamics change. The youngest child is now the older sibling and with that comes the sibling instinct to protect baby brother.