1. You feta believe I put this cheese board together myself.
2. I'm not board at all.
3. In queso you missed it, here's another pic of my cheese board.
4. “When the waiter brought the cheese-board, there was a large carrot carved in the shape of a mermaid sitting between the Dolcelatte and the Pecorino. Teo could have sworn that the carrot-mermaid flexed her tail and plunged her little hand inside a smelly Gorgonzola. ‘Tyromancy, ye know,’ remarked the mermaid. ‘The Ancient Art of Divination by Cheese.’ Then she pulled her tiny hand out and inspected the green cheese-mold on her tiny fingers. ‘Lackaday!’ she moaned. ‘Stinking! It goes poorly for Venice and Teodora, it do!”
5. Cheese board spam.
6. The cheese board is my big treat at Christmas that I have to deny myself during the rest of year. - Author: Johnny Vegas
7. Be as bubbly as your drink, and as cheesy as your board.
8. Just putting my cheese board to good use.
9. This cheese board is really grate.
10. This is nacho average cheese board.
11. This cheese board is as nice as can brie.
12. In queso you didn't know, I put this board together myself.
13. “When the waiter brought the cheese-board, there was a large carrot carved in the shape of a mermaid sitting between the Dolcelatte and the Pecorino. Teo could have sworn that the carrot-mermaid flexed her tail and plunged her little hand inside a smelly Gorgonzola. 'Tyromancy, ye know,' remarked the mermaid. 'The Ancient Art of Divination by Cheese.' Then she pulled her tiny hand out and inspected the green cheese-mold on her tiny fingers. 'Lackaday!' she moaned. 'Stinking! It goes poorly for Venice and Teodora, it do!”
14. This cheese board is looking sharp.
15. “I love cheese and biscuits, the stronger the better.” — Eric Bristow
16. “Age is of no importance unless you are a cheese.” ~ Billie Burke
17. “A silence fell at the mention of Gavard. They all looked at each other cautiously. As they were all rather short of breath by this time, it was the Camembert they could smell. This cheese, with its gamy odour, had overpowered the milder smells of the Marolles and the Limbourg; its power was remarkable. Every now and then, however, a slight whiff, a flute-like note, came from the Parmesan, while the Bries came into play with their soft, musty smell, the gentle sound, so to speak, of a damp tambourine. The Livarot launched into an overwhelming reprise, and the Géromé kept up the symphony with a sustained high note.”
18. “I’m into grilled cheese. Grilled cheese makes me feel beautiful!” ~ Emma Stone
19. Nights like this are the reason we're friends.
20. “Pasta with melted cheese is the one thing I could eat over and over again.” — Yotam Ottolenghi
21. A real cheesy date night.
22. “I’m mature for my age.”
23. “Each sort of cheese reveals a pasture of a different green, under a different sky.” ~ Italo Calvino
24. May your glass always be full, may there always be a roof over your head, and may you dirty sinners be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead. - Author: Jason Jack Miller
25. “My favorite kind of music is R&Brie.”
26. We go together like wine and cheese.
27. “Swiss Cheese is a rip-off It’s the only cheese I can bite into and miss” ~ Mitch Hedberg
28. “I love cheese and biscuits, the stronger the better.” ~ Eric Bristow , Cheese quotes love
29. “A long time ago people believed that the world is flat and the moon is made of green cheese. Some still do, to this day. The man on the moon is looking down and laughing.”
30. “Cheese: It’s milk that you chew!”
31. “The government was to raise the duty on cheese to 83 percent, an unpopular move that would doubtless have the more militant citizens picketing cheese shops.”
32. “I grew up eating fried food. I thought that macaroni and cheese was a vegetable.” — Lauren Alaina
33. You and I make such a Gouda couple.
34. I'm cheesin' real hard in this pic.
35. “That’s what cheese said.”
36. “Dessert without cheese is like a beauty missing one eye”
37. “Age is something that doesn’t matter unless you are a cheese.” — Luis Bunuel
38. “I am so happy to see more and more people in this country are becoming addicted to cheese.” ~ James Beard
39. “Cheese is milk’s leap towards immortality.” ~ Clifton Fadiman
40. I’ve never met a problem that cheese doesn’t solve.
41. At the time we're stuck in it, like hostages locked in a Turkish bath, high school seems the most serious business in the world to just about all of us. It's not until the second or third class reunion that we start realizing how absurd the whole thing was. - Author: Stephen King
42. “The early bird may get the worm, but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.” ~ Jeremy Paxman
43. “All cheese is great!” — Chrissy Teigen
44. This is as gouda as it gets.
45. You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not cheese.
46. “Many’s the long night I’ve dreamed of cheese–toasted mostly.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
47. “I went into a French restaraunt and asked the waiter, ‘Have you got frog’s legs?’ He said, ‘Yes,’ so I said, ‘Well hop into the kitchen and get me a cheese sandwich.'” ~ Tommy Cooper
48. “My favorite food is macaroni and cheese that my grandma makes. My favorite drink has to be Vita Coco coconut water.” — Sloane Stephens
49. “I hope you’re having a gouda day.”
50. “Hey, that’s nacho cheese.”
51. “To help my muscles rebuild after I work out, I have a small serving of cottage cheese.” — Brooke Burns
52. “I have an insatiable palate. I’ll try anything once, with an open mind. However, there is a special place in my heart for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve sampled specialty Mac & Cheese all over the world, but nothing competes with the stuff I grew up on.” — Rachel Nichols
53. On cloud wine with you.
54. “You feta believe I love being your friend.”
55. In every colour there's the light.
56. “Cheese has always been a food that both sophisticated and simple humans love.” ~ M. F. K. Fisher
57. My favorite kind of music is R&brie.
58. “I always enjoyed baking, but as far as eating, I always picked cheese fries over sweets.” — Molly Yeh
59. “I do like a little romance… just a sniff, as I call it, of the rocks and valleys. Of course, bread-and-cheese is the real thing. The rocks and valleys are no good at all, if you haven’t got that.” ~ Anthony Trollope
60. Life is better with gouda friends.
61. “To brie, or not to brie.”
62. It’s cheese o’clock.
63. “Art is its own excuse, and it’s either Art or it’s something else. It’s either a poem or a piece of cheese.” ~ Charles Bukowski
64. “In the wintertime, I like macaroni and cheese.” — Jami Attenberg
65. This may be cheesy, but I think you're grate.
66. “Once we hit forty, women only have about four taste buds left: one for vodka, one for wine, one for cheese, and one for chocolate.” ~ Gina Barreca
67. Great minds sip alike.
68. I’m so fondue you.
69. “A meal of bread, cheese and beer constitutes the perfect food.” ~ Elizabeth I
70. “Being in the uncomfortable zone is much better than staying in the cheese-less situation .” ~ Spencer Johnson
71. “What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?”
72. “I had rather live with cheese and garlic in a windmill.” ~ William Shakespeare
73. “At the end of the day, I love eating duck. It’s the best thing you can eat on this earth, especially grilled with jalapenos and cream cheese.” — Jase Robertson
74. “My dear Excellency! I have not gone to war to collect cheese and eggs, but for another purpose.” ~ Manfred von Richthofen
75. “You have to be a romantic to invest yourself, your money, and your time in cheese.” ~ Anthony Bourdain
76. It ain’t easy being cheesy.
77. “I just don’t see the point of not eating cheese. I mean, if God didn’t want us to eat cheese, would he have let man invent it?”
78. “Cheese is one of my great weaknesses, I could eat the stuff by the pound.” — Helena Christensen
79. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
80. Life without you is like pizza without cheese.
81. You better brie-lieve it.
82. “Have a hole lot of fun.”
83. “Cheesus Christ!”
84. “But I love fish, cheese and meat, and I eat everything, but only in small quantities if it’s rich.” ~ Eva Herzigova
85. “A cheese may disappoint. It may be dull, it may be naive, it may be over-sophisticated. Yet it remains cheese, milk’s leap toward immortality”
86. “I like cream cheese in just about anything.” — Diane Mott Davidson
87. “I loathe cheese, it makes me ill.” ~ Colin Baker
88. “I can celebrate food anytime. I love cheese. When I crave a certain food, I just eat it.” — Emmanuelle Chriqui
89. “I eat mostly organic, but I love macaroni and cheese, Mexican food, and egg-and-cheese croissants. So when I indulge, I eat protein and veggies for the rest of the day. It really is all about moderation and balance.” — Marisa Miller
90. I love you with every pizza my heart.
91. “The only reason I work out is so I can eat more cheese.” ~ Ricky Gervais
92. Cheese is the glue that holds me together.
93. “The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese”
94. “A curd in the hand is worth two in the bush.”
95. “When I have red velvet cake, I normally have cream cheese icing.” — Adriano Zumbo
96. I'll take any excuse to wine down.
97. “I love macaroni and cheese. I could eat it every meal of the day.” — Cobie Smulders
98. “But I listen to live recordings of things that I did back in the ’70s and then how I’ve done things since. And there’s no doubt about it: if I compare the two, it’s like chalk and cheese.” ~ Rick Wakeman
99. I like you 'cause you're cheesy.
100. “Give me a good sharp knife and a good sharp cheese and I’m a happy man.” ~ George R. R. Martin
101. “For our first date, I made Ryan Hamburger Helper, which is basically what I grew up on. I make my own version of it now, with macaroni and cheese and hamburger meat. And the kids – it’s their favorite dinner.” ~ Reese Witherspoon
102. Age matters only if you’re a cheese.
103. “Sour starch, Parmesan cheese, water, vegetable oil, milk, eggs... And salt, of course," he reads aloud the ingredients we'll need today. "We're making pão de queijo and packaging fresh fruits this afternoon."
104. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.”
105. “We brie-long together.”
106. “The dolce itself, after so much rich food, was to be a straightforward one---the ricotta, with honey and a sprinkling of cinnamon, and a glass of vin santo, sweet white wine, into which would be dipped tozzetti, handmade hazelnut biscotti.”
107. “I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.”
108. If you have the understanding to first notice the signs, continue with the courage to follow them. - Author: Nikki Rowe
109. “The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.” ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
111. Cheese is grate.
112. “Sometimes it’s good just to be seduced by the particular cheeses spread out in front of you on a cheese counter.” ~ Nigella Lawson
113. Let's re-wine this night and do it again.
114. Let's brie friends forever.
115. “Friday can’t come soon enough for me,
116. The secret ingredient is always cheese.
117. We're feta together.
118. “If antiquity be the only test of nobility, then cheese is a very noble thing … The lineage of cheese is demonstrably beyond all record.” ~ Hilaire Belloc
119. “Just in queso you didn’t know, you’re the best.”
120. “I am most certainly not rich. But I am a man who is intrinsically lazy. And I’m more than happy to put a piece of cheese on a rice cake and call that dinner.” — Greg Davies
121. Everything's cheddar with you.
122. ;"Just in queso you didn't know, I love you."
123. “I would be so provolone without you.”
124. Cheese obsessed.
125. Say cheese.
126. “There's a cat on the windowsill,
127. “You have to be a romantic to invest yourself, your money, and your time in cheese.”
128. You’re the big cheese.
129. “I find often people wait to order until I order. And then I love upsetting them. Sometimes I’ll order a cheeseburger and macaroni and cheese.” — David Kirsch
130. I cook with cheese. Sometimes I even add food to it.
131. Roséd all day.
132. “The French Code for cheese is ALIVE. The American Code for cheese, on the other hand, is DEAD.”
133. Worry is today’s mouse eating tomorrow’s cheese.
134. Love comes in many forms. Shredded, sliced, melted...
135. If you've got the wine, I've got the time.
136. “In baiting a mousetrap with cheese, always leave room for the mouse.” ~ Hector Hugh Munro
137. Fromage heart to yours.
138. “Movement in new direction helps find new cheese.” ~ Spencer Johnson
139. “Pessimism is as American as apple pie – frozen apple pie with a slice of processed cheese.” ~ George Will
140. “The second mouse gets the cheese!” ~ Terry Pratchett
141. “I love roasted beets with goat cheese. I am also a fruit addict.” — Alex Guarnaschelli
142. You’re the cheese to my macaroni.
143. “Usually I’ll just eat popcorn, but if theaters would sell me goat cheese and garlic with Triscuit crackers, I’d give them all my money.” — Cecily Strong
144. “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.” — Ellen DeGeneres
145. “Washington, DC is to lying what Wisconsin is to cheese.” ~ Dennis Miller
146. “I love cheese. String cheese, cheddar, goat, parmesan, gouda, feta, blue, double-triple-cream, brie.” — Cameron Diaz
147. “People don’t realize how much of this stuff you get by the end of the day. High blood pressure is from all this high-fat eating. Do you know how many calories are in butter and cheese and ice cream? Would you get your dog up in the morning for a cup of coffee and a donut? Probably millions of Americans got up this morning with a cup of coffee, a cigarette and a donut. No wonder they are sick and fouled up.” ~ Jack LaLanne
148. “Blue cheese contains natural amphetamines. Why are students not informed about this?” — Mark E. Smith
149. “Give me a good sharp knife and a good sharp cheese and I’m a happy man”
150. Anything you can do, I can do feta.
151. “I like to eat cheese out of a bowl every day.” — Willow Smith
152. Cheese – milk’s leap towards immortality.
153. “Well, many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese--toasted, mostly...”
154. All is fair in love and cheese.
155. “I could binge-eat cheese – I love any blue cheese. Make it strong; make it deadly.” — Jonathan Anderson
156. “Have a grate day.”
157. “I like cheese and pickles. Nice cheese and pickle on real old-fashioned bread. Ploughman’s lunch.” — Gary Oldman
158. “A hexagonal piece of cheese is a lot better than a square piece of cheese.” — Hod Lipson
159. Keep calm and eat cheese.
160. “You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not cheese.”
161. I wheely like wine nights with you.
162. “Cheese, cheese the magical fruit.” — Cara Delevingne
163. “I’m like a good cheese. I’m just getting mouldy enough to be interesting.” ~ Paul Newman
164. We go together like cheese and crackers.
165. In queso emergency…
166. “I like eating pepperoni. I heat it up in the microwave and then I let it roast and then I eat it with cheese.” — Willow Smith
167. “Because no man wants to be a coward in front of a cheese.” ~ Terry Pratchett
168. “Come to cheddar, right now. Over brie.”
169. “How can anyone govern a nation that has two hundred and forty-six different kinds of cheese?” ~ Charles de Gaulle
170. Who am I to disabrie?
171. You're the cheese to my nachos.
172. “Duck farming is a 24/7 thing. But that's OK, because I'm a caffeine junky. I'm also addicted to cheese. Why does alcoholism get classified as a disease, but I get no sympathy for fiending for brie?”
173. “We are always giving foreign names to very native things. If there is a thing that reeks of the glorious tradition of the old English tavern, it is toasted cheese. But for some wild reason we call it Welsh rarebit. I believe that what we call Irish stew might more properly be called English stew, and that it is not particularly familiar in Ireland.” ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton
174. “I just don't see the point of not eating cheese. I mean, if God didn't want us to eat cheese, would he have let man invent it?”
175. “Cheesin’ real hard.”
176. “I want to move away for a year to make cheese.” — Chrissy Teigen
177. Cheese, please.
178. The show is probably 60 percent improvising and 40 percent not. So there's quite a bit of it that we do have prepared and that part of it, you have memorized and you've rehearsed and you're prepared, just like any show. - Author: Brian Henson
179. “She slapped a few slices of bacon on the heated griddle. Sizzling started immediately and the scent of rising coconut cake mingled with the smoky salt of bacon. “Heaven.” She buttered day-old baguettes to toast, then cracked a few eggs for breakfast sandwiches. “Now some cheese. Brie? Emmental? Mmm, smoky onion Cheddar.”
180. You're the gratest.
181. I wheely like you.
182. “Hoping today is as nice as can brie.”
183. “I was one of those. I meddled with dark powers. I
184. I didn't come from a trailer park. I grew up middle class and my dad had money and my mom made my lunch. I got a car when I was sixteen. I'm proud of that. - Author: Kid Rock
185. “Grilled cheese and tomato soup is the ultimate comfort meal.” ~ Ina Garten
186. “Bread’s so important for me, it makes such a difference. I like it with a lovely bit of cheese on it, sometimes just with butter, or with some fresh soup.” — Ainsley Harriott
187. “If I had to give up cheese or chocolate, I’d give up chocolate in a heartbeat.” ~ Amanda Peet
188. You're the grilled cheese to my tomato soup.
189. “Hello, is it brie you’re looking for?”
190. “Having a mozzarhella good day.”
191. “When I first became interested in photography, I thought it was the whole cheese. My idea was to have it recognized as one of the fine arts. Today I don’t give a hoot in hell about that. The mission of photography is to explain man to man and each man to himself.” ~ Edward Steichen
192. “Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”
193. “How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?” ~ Charles de Gaulle
194. “Dessert without cheese is like a beauty with only one eye”
195. “Let brie friends forever.”
196. Life is great. Cheese makes it better.
197. “Scamorza, an Italian curd cheese often labeled ‘smoked mozzarella,’ melt fantastically well.” — Yotam Ottolenghi
198. “Look at the average American diet: ice cream, butter, cheese, whole milk, all this fat. People don’t realize how much of this stuff you get by the end of the day. High blood pressure is from all this high-fat eating.” ~ Jack LaLanne
199. Wine and cheese brie-long together.
200. “I’m very loyal in a relationship. Any relationship. When I go out with my mom, I don’t look at other moms and go, “I wonder what her macaroni and cheese tastes like.” — Garry Shandling
201. I love you more than macaroni and cheese.
202. “Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.” ~ M. F. K. Fisher , Wine and cheese quotes
203. Only gouda vibes here.
204. “Do you want some of this cheese, or shall we just go walking?”
205. “For less than the cost of a Big Mac, fries and a Coke, you can buy a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef, which you will enjoy much more.” ~ Steve Albini
206. “The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath.” ~ W. C. Fields
207. “You have to be a romantic to invest yourself, your money, and your time in cheese”
208. Cheese vibes.
209. My day just went from super to sip-erb.
210. “I had cottage cheese for lunch and a glass of wine when I got home tonight.” ~ Sally Quinn
211. “In the morning after my workout, I eat egg whites, very little toasted bread, cheese, tomatoes.” — Salt Bae
212. “I love Velveeta cheese.” — Dolly Parton
213. “This might sound cheesy, but I think you’re really grate.”
214. “I’m a classic cheddar man, I really do like it, though I don’t mind a good Stilton or blue cheese.” — Ainsley Harriott
215. Almost all had ill-grown mustaches and sported pinkish sun-bleached sandals meant for some nonexistent third gender, along with buzz haircuts that spoke of either nationalism or retardation. - Author: Gary Shteyngart
216. “If cheese was a woman, I’d marry her. I’d come home and eat her every night”
217. “Right now, I’m as single as a slice of American cheese.” ~ Nick Cannon
218. “Bruno eased one of the cheeses to the surface and inhaled. Instantly he was transported to the tiny pastures of the Castelli Romani, the hilly countryside around Rome. There was a touch of silage in the scent of the cheese, from winter feed, but there was fresh grass, too, and sunlight, and the faintest tang of thyme where it grew wild in the meadows and had been eaten by the sheep along with the grass. He didn't really need any more food, but the ricotta was so perfect that he knew he would find a place for it somewhere in his meal, perhaps served as a dessert with a dusting of cinnamon and a dab of sweet honey.”
219. Felt cute. Might have a gouda time later.
220. You make me melt.
221. “Life is great. Cheese makes it better”
222. Cheese and wine and everything fine.
223. “Give me a good sharp knife and a good sharp cheese and I’m a happy man.”
224. “Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.” — Kevin McAllister
225. I love you like a mouse loves cheese.
226. Say, 'cheese.'
227. “My mother makes fantastic vegan cheese.” — Ayesha Takia
228. “What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?” — Bertolt Brecht
229. What is wanted is men of principle, who recognize a higher law than the decision of the majority. The marines and the militia whose bodies were used lately were not men of sense nor of principle; in a high moral sense they were not men at all. - Author: Henry David Thoreau
230. “You should use any cheese on pizza as long as it’s 100% Mozzarella”
231. “Sweet dreams are made of cheese. Who am I to diss a brie? I cheddar the world, and the feta cheese. Everybody’s looking for stilton.”
232. You're the cream cheese to my bagel.
233. “Cheese is milk’s leap toward immortality.” — Clifton Fadiman
234. “Never commit yourself to a cheese without having first examined it.” ~ T. S. Eliot
235. “Have a gouda day!”
236. “How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?”
237. Sweet cheese dreams.
238. “And I’m lactose intolerant but if you told me I couldn’t have cheese ever again, I would slap you in your face”
239. Sometimes, you have to stop and smell the rosé.
240. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese”
241. “I often ask people in the audience what their favorite cheese is. Anything less than Gruyere and they’re just not middle class!” — Joe Lycett
242. “The key to a happy life is cheese.” — Hilary Duff
243. “It’s mostly Mars Bars and peanuts and cheese and you go to the fridge and there’s Red Bull and Beer. It’s not like people are holding me down and pouring beer in my face.” ~ Graham Coxon
244. “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.” ~ Ellen DeGeneres
245. “There is absolutely no one, apart from yourself, who can prevent you, in the middle of the night, from sneaking down to tidy up the edges of that hunk of cheese at the back of the fridge.” ~ Boris Johnson
246. “Grilled cheese and tomato soup is the ultimate comfort meal.” — Ina Garten
247. “Age doesn’t matter, unless you’re cheese.” ~ Billie Burke
248. Cheese blessed.
249. Just here for the cheese.
250. “I love making buckwheat crepes with ham, Parmesan cheese, and a fried egg on top. It’s my go-to breakfast.” — Taylor Swift
251. You're the wine that I want.
252. “A corpse is meat gone bad. Well and what’s cheese? Corpse of milk.” ~ James Joyce
253. “Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old.” ~ Spencer Johnson
254. “Every raw-milk cheese is an artifact of the land; it carries the imprint of the earth from which it came. A cheese—even a fresh chèvre—is never just a thing to put in your mouth. It’s a living piece of geography. A sense of place.”
255. “There is never enough cheese on the cheese course. Bring your own bit of Brie if you have to. Put an entire Stilton in your handbag”
256. I don't think it's shameful to admit that some days your time can be better spent reading than writing. - Author: Curtis Sittenfeld
257. “All worries are less with wine.”
258. “Hey, you’re looking sharp.”
259. The best things in life are cheese.
260. “Cheese is life!”
261. Everybody say cheese!
262. “I like my cheese, I like my milk in my coffee, and nobody’s gonna tell me any different.” — Carmen Cusack
263. You get better with time, like stinky cheese.
264. “The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
265. “I am not one to turn down macaroni and cheese, even late at night. I love Italian food. I love pasta… A refrigerator full of water and Gatorade? Honey, that’s just not gonna happen.” — Queen Latifah
266. “I like it when the waiter askes you if you want parmesan cheese on your dinner, yeah, give me essence of puke all over me tea!” ~ Lee Evans
267. “I ain’t gonna lie: I love that cheese.” — Rick Ross
268. “When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?” ~ George Carlin
269. You can't sip with us.
270. What a gouda time we have together.
271. “We did talk about cheese on our first date.” ~ Jane Kaczmarek
272. “You’re lookin’ so gouda today.”
273. Wine flies when you're having fun.
274. “Life is great. Cheese makes it better.”
275. For the love of cheese.
276. “Many’s the long night I’ve dreamed of cheese – toasted, mostly”
277. Living the cheese life.
278. “The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
279. Mindfulness has never met a cognition it didn't like. - Author: Daniel J. Siegel
280. But first, cheese.
281. “This is the cheesiest caption I could find.”
282. Brie mine.
283. “Whisper words of wisdom, let it brie.”
284. “The food was interesting. My background is Russian, so cheese and potatoes are my love. There was plenty of that. And fried cheese! It is really, really, really good. And really, really, really bad for you. It’s like an artery on a plate” ~ Michelle Trachtenberg
285. Life without you is like a bagel without cream cheese.
286. Netflix is better with wine and cheese.
287. What a grape decision it was to have a wine night with you.
288. Sweet dreams are made of cheese.
289. “A slice of pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.” ~ Stephen King
290. “I eat junk food, cheesecake, cheese, pizza – but just lower amounts of it.” — JWoww
291. Don't stop at the first obstacle; have endurance to keep on going and you will succeed. - Author: Robert A. Schuller
292. I'm so fondue you.
293. “Myself, I couldn’t help think of anything in the world better than stirring sharp white Cheddar, smoked Gouda, creamy Havarti, Monterey Jack, and a touch of piquant Maytag blue cheese into a bubbling hot white sauce, stirring it to a thick honey consistency, and pouring it over al dente macaroni to toast to a crispy deep golden on top.”
294. We Brie-long together.
295. “If you are able to introduce a white person to a new cheese, it's like introducing them to a future spouse.”
296. “My whole family is lactose intolerant and when we take pictures we can’t say cheese.” ~ Jay London
297. “Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults.” ~ Mitch Hedberg
298. Films are meant solely to provide entertainment. There are no lessons to be learnt and and inferences to be drawn. Has anyone become dutiful and law abiding after seeing a film that espouses these very virtues? Films can do no more than influence fashion, decor, and hairstyle trends. - Author: Madhur Bhandarkar
299. “There is no food closer to my heart than cheese. In fact, according to my doctor, it has nearly filled my aorta.” ~ Stephen Colbert
300. “And I’m lactose intolerant but if you told me I couldn’t have cheese ever again, I would slap you in your face.”
301. Good friends wine together.
302. “Call me All-American, but I love Ham and Cheese sandwiches. And not just any old ham and cheese sandwich… My mother’s is the best. I’ve tried many times to make these sandwiches on my own, but it’s never the same.” ~ Andy Roddick
303. “I don’t want to sound cheesy, but we go really gouda together.”
304. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
305. Name a more perfect pairing. I'll wait.
306. “You make me melt.”
307. “Good cheese needs good companions.” ~ James Beard
There you go! The best part of sharing a perfect charcuterie board is to have some fun captions as well.
There are too many best ways and types of cheeses to pick one.
Serve soft cheeses, hard cheeses, olives, cured meats or other things with a french word like proscuitto.
It's the holiday season or just another friday night, enjoy a charcuterie board with family and friends!
Oh and try using small bowls as a fast rule. Put things cheese lovers will love. Serve with a sweet red wine or other sweet wines. Lots of red wines are great.
Use all of these as instagram captions and pick your favourite cheese quote.