1. “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.”
2. In this house we are a family, love each other, be happy every day, laugh a lot, respect one another, use kind words, always tell the truth
3. My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake. -Aristotle
4. “He said “Love…as I have loved you. ” We cannot love too much. ”—Amy Carmichael. A truly beautiful love quote to reflect on
5. My children need to see Christ in my actions not just hear about Him in my words
6. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.” – A.A. Milne
7. “For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.” —Proverbs 9:11
8. I wanted to send a note to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help me. Your help was needed and appreciated. I pray that the Lord will receive the time you gave as an act of service for Him. God bless you!
9. Christian friendship is all about being willing to lay down your life for the other as Jesus demonstrated to His disciples. Samuel Zulu
10. “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.”
11. If you have God on your side, then you don’t need to worry about fake friends leaving you unexpectedly. Samuel Zulu
12. “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
13. “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God. ”—Saint Teresa of Ávila
14. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”
15. “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.”
16. “The true call of a Christian is not to do extraordinary things, but to do ordinary things in an extraordinary way. ”—Dean Stanley
17. Be uplifting
18. “Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. ”—Garth Brooks
19. If Jesus isn’t at the center of your friendship, selfishness and not true love will be the order of the day. Samuel Zulu
20. “God never made a promise that was too good to be true. ”—Dwight L. Moody
21. “Refuse failure. No matter how difficult the obstacles, find a way to around them.”– JJ Goldwag
22. “Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.”
23. Love and kindness are never wasted. So are God’s grace and blessings upon those who’ve touched many hearts and changed many lives. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.
24. My illness was a challenging time. However, the bright spot in such a dark experience was the concern you showed to me. You may feel that the things you did were small, but you lifted my spirits, and you strengthened me. May the Lord bless you richly!
25. “No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”
26. “One Exceptional Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon .com.”
27. “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go. ”—Tony Evans
28. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
29. Be authentic
30. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works. Hebrews 10:25
31. Part of the joy Christ has bought for us is our support for each other as Christians. Part of that support is praying for each other. Thank you for the prayers you offered on my behalf. I know that they helped me get through, and I wanted to tell you how grateful I am.
32. Forgive as the Lord forgave you
33. Those who are generous are blessed. Thank you for sharing, caring, and loving us during our stay. Thank you for your hospitality.
34. Friendship can be the reason you fail to fulfill God’s purpose for your life as Satan will use bad friends to frustrate God’s plan for your life. Samuel Zulu
35. Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 ESV
36. “You are what you eat.” This popular phrase is usually related to eating healthy food, but some have raised the question as to whether this applies to eating the Body and Blood of Christ[JR1] . When I first heard someone connect the two several years ago, I wondered...
37. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. -Mencius
38. “There is no doubt, nor will there ever be, that the Lord is the most beautiful thing that can exist on the planet called earth. He is our strength and our life.
39. Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance. -Rabindranath Tagore
40. Have no time for selfish and unreliable friends who just want to get something from you as they are sent from the devil to steal God’s blessings from your life. Samuel Zulu
41. “When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, ‘Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?’ He said to him, ‘Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Feed my lambs.’”
42. “When we work, we work. When we pray, God works. ”—James Hudson Taylor. If you need more inspiration, read these karma quotes on life, love, and everything in between
43. There are friends, and then there are friends. You are a true friend who is closer than family. Thank you for always being there and demonstrating a faithfulness that comes from a deep love of Christ. May he bless you for your love and support!
44. “Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.”
45. “A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends.”
46. “What the world neglects, the Lord accepts. ”—Deborah Brodie
47. Sometimes when we have hard choices to make in our lives, fear can cause us to freeze and not move forward. The strength and leadership you showed on my behalf were amazing. Thank you, and may the Lord bless you!
48. “Every time I am with you, I feel something of God in you as you always have a smile and beautiful details with me.”
49. Thank you, our dear Pastor, for being a shepherd with the smell of your sheep, in the midst of your people, like Jesus the Good Shepherd.
50. All-natural human friendships have selfish motives in them because we are all born with a selfish nature due to our fallen state. Samuel Zulu
51. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them. ”—Elisabeth Elliot. Here are more life-changing quotes you won’t soon forget
52. “We are twice armed if we fight with faith. ”—Plato
53. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”– Robert Louis Stevenson
54. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you
55. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms
56. “God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.” - C.S. Lewis
57. ” But Elisha said, “As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you. ” So they went down to Bethel
58. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. ”—Oprah Winfrey
59. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”– Colin Powell
60. You will never know how much your help was needed. Truthfully, I don’t think I knew how much I needed it. Thank you so much for stepping up and being a lifesaver! May the Lord bless you for your willingness to serve others.
61. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
62. “Thank you” is such a trivial way to express my gratitude to you. My fears had overtaken me, and it was as if I was stuck. Your strength allowed me to get past my fears and move forward. May the Lord bless you for your help!
63. Choose friends that will draw you closer to God and not away from Him. Samuel Zulu
64. You teach us how to be faithful; you encourage us to grow in kindness; you give us a living example of a virtuous life; you lead us to the Way, the Truth, and the Life. You are a blessing to our church and community.
65. Be generous
66. “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” – Tony Evans
67. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” – Saint Augustine
68. “God never said the journey would be easy, but He did say the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
69. True Christian friendship isn’t just about feelings and mere words but what you can do and sacrifice for each other when it counts. Samuel Zulu
70. If you associate yourself with Christian friends who help you grow in the Lord; you will be established in him. Samuel Zulu
71. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. -Socrates
72. How will you know if a person truly loves you? It's when he/she brings you closer to God
73. Blessed by God. Spoiled by my husband. Protected by both
74. Be you
75. “‘For I know I have plans for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” – Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
76. You make the sun shine brighter in my life because you know exactly how to cheer me up and remind me of God’s never-ending love for me. Thank you for being there for me.
77. “With you, dear friend of my heart, I have learned so many wonderful things about life that I didn’t know until you came along.”
78. God does not need your good works, but your neighbor does
79. He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends. Proverbs 17:9
80. 1 Special occasions are beautiful opportunities to celebrate, but how much more special when enjoyed with friends in Christ. Your presence blessed me and made the celebration complete. Thank you for coming, and God bless you!
81. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”– Michael Jordan
82. “As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.”
83. “Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire?” ~ C.S Lewis
84. “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.”– Joseph Barbara
85. “A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray."
86. “Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it.”– Chinese Proverb
87. Any true Christian friendship is based on the true agape love of Christ that is sacrificial. Samuel Zulu
88. . Prayers are a vital part of our Christian lives, so when you were willing to pray on my behalf, it moved me deeply. My gratitude is given freely to the Lord and you. Thank you for your prayer support and for making my life easier!
89. Be interested
90. “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” – Psalm 34:8 (NIV)
91. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God
92. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
93. A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. -Charles Darwin
94. Sometimes life can be challenging, and that certainly has been the case for me lately. The events in our lives can bring us and down and take our focus off of Christ. Thank you for coming alongside me and cheering me up. Your words lifted my spirit and returned my focus to the correct place. May God bless you!
95. “Our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” – 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (NIV)
96. “Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.”– Helen Keller
97. “Pleasant speech multiplies friends, and a gracious tongue multiplies courtesies.”
98. “If you can see it, you can achieve it. God helps those who helps themselves. Power is in the act of humility. ”—Patricia Amis
99. The gift of a cheerful spirit is a blessing from God. Thank you for taking the time to pour some of your cheerfulness into my life. Your words helped me to remember God’s love and faithfulness. God bless you for your compassion!
100. If they pull you away from God Let them go
101. Think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flames within us. Albert Schweitzer
102. “I wish not merely to be called Christian, but also to be Christian. ”—Saint Ignatius
103. “One who forgives an affront fosters friendship, but one who dwells on disputes will alienate a friend.”
104. “When you change your thoughts, you change your world.”– Norman Vincent Peale
105. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
106. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God. ”—Hans urs von Balthasar. This is one of those uplifting quotes that’ll stay with you long after you read it
107. “God knows why he put you in my path, because if I had not met you I would still be living as an agnostic. No one better than you to teach me how to live the word of our Savior.”
108. No friend in this world is worth losing your salvation or eternal life for which only Jesus, not your so-called friends can give you. Samuel Zulu
109. A godly friendship that leads you to the Lord and not away from him is the kind of friendship you must strive to have with anyone. Samuel Zulu
110. Be resolving
111. True friends will always add happiness and joy into your life and not subtract away from your joy and happiness your life. Samuel Zulu
112. “If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!” – D.L. Moody
113. If your friend isn’t leading you to Christ but away from Him, has nothing to do with that person. Samuel Zulu
114. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. Psalm 133:1
115. “Then Jonathan made a covenant with David, because he loved him as his own soul. Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that he was wearing, and gave it to David, and his armor, and even his sword and his bow and his belt.”
116. Make sure your close friends in your life are well established in Christ. If not, they will be the reason for your downfall in life. Samuel Zulu
117. “It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.”– Zig Ziglar
118. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. Ecclesiastes 4:9
119. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. -Aristotle
120. “Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.”
121. I wanted to thank you, Pastor, for the many hours you sacrifice to work on your sermons and all the other ways you minister to us. You are always looking out for your congregation. Thank you for your selflessness and your faithfulness!
122. Words cannot express our sincerest gratitude for your support during this time of loss. Your gentle sympathy and kindness will always be remembered in our prayers.
123. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13 (NIV)
124. “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” – Charles Stanley
125. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. -Henry Ford
126. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you
127. “God teaches us to number our days, that we may present to Him a heart of wisdom.” —Psalm 90:12
128. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
129. “Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand. ”—Thomas Aquinas
130. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. -Hubert H. Humphrey
131. God knows how to make my day. He showers me with his love by giving me a friend who’s a sister/brother at heart. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You make good times even better and hard times a lot easier.
132. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. 11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? 12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken
133. Our family is a circle of strength and love. Founded on faith, joined in love, kept by God
134. I am so grateful that the Lord has given me a friend like you. The bond that we share as friends could only come through him. Your faithfulness to imitate Christ’s love and protection is inspiring. Thank you for always being my friend, no matter what.
135. “The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.”
136. Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen
137. The kindness that you’ve shown me was such a blessing, so much so, that I know it came straight from our Lord’s hands. Many people miss their opportunity to be used by him. Thank you for being willing to be his instrument of blessing in my life!
138. Thoughtfulness is a virtue. Your thoughtful gift shows how much time and effort you put into choosing something just right for me. I will always treasure both the gift and how much you care.
139. The work of a pastor is without end. I know that there is a great deal you miss out on because you’re following the leading of the Lord to be our shepherd. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your sacrifice and how much I appreciate you. God bless you, Pastor!
140. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
141. The next best thing to be wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are. C. S Lewis
142. Christian friends are a blessing from God which is why you must not take them for granted. Samuel Zulu
143. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. -Alice Walker
144. “I consider you a very angelic person and that is why I think God put you in my path and is blessing my life with a great friendship that we have maintained for many years.”
145. Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hope make all things work, and family makes life worth living
146. “The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.” ~ C.S Lewis
147. A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24
148. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. -Friedrich Nietzsche
149. 27 The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt
150. “Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.”
151. God’s timing is always perfect. He knows everything we need, so I must have needed a little kindness in my life. He powerfully used your act of kindness, so thank you for everything that you have done. My prayer is that the Lord will bless you for your kindness.
152. “Life is God’s novel. Let him write it. ”—Isaac Bashevis Singer
153. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 ESV
154. Scripture tells us that every good and perfect gift comes from above. The gift you gave me was so perfect that I know the Lord must have directed its purchase. Thank you for your generosity.
155. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up
156. It’s just a matter of fact that if you walk with the wise, you will be wise but a companion of fools will soon come to ruin. Samuel Zulu
157. Remember, iron will always sharpen iron that is why you must associate yourself with godly fronds who will bring out the best in you. Samuel Zulu
158. “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
159. A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 ESV
160. “Because friendship is sharing and sharing is something that God likes, happy friendship day.”
161. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”– Albert Einstein
162. “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you. ”—C. S. Lewis
163. “Some friends play at friendship but a true friend sticks closer than one’s nearest kin.”
164. “On your birthday let your heart leap for joy, and praise God with song!” —Psalm 28:7
165. Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17 ESV
166. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. -Thomas Aquinas
167. “For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.’” – Isaiah 41:13 (NIV)
168. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.”
169. “As a Christian, I know my life is in God’s hands. He has a plan for me. Therefore, I never worry about tomorrow… That knowledge gives me a lot of composure in tough situations.” – Tom Landry
170. Never take faithful friends in your life for granted as they are God-sent especially with so many fake friends these days. Samuel Zulu
171. Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man, thou shalt not go. Proverbs 22:24
172. “Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time. ”—Oswald Chambers
173. Thank you so much for the generosity you have shown me by giving me such a wonderful gift. It was as if you knew the exact gift I wanted, and it truly blessed me. Thank you, and may the Lord God bless you!
174. “I learned that friends are: For cold, shelter. For darkness, light. For fear, shelter. For adversity, hope. I love you so much for being my unconditional friend.”
175. “You are a very special person to my life, you have made sad moments turn into joy, I thank God for giving me the blessing of having you when I need it most.”
176. “Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart.” —Psalm 37:4
177. “True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God’s fidelity to His Promises. ”—Francis Chan, Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God. This is a strong quote that can really motivate and inspire those who read it
178. “These people are friendly with us; let them live in the land and trade in it, for the land is large enough for them; let us take their daughters in marriage, and let us give them our daughters.”
179. Is any pleasure on Earth as great as a circle of Christian friends? C. S. Lewis
180. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. -Henry David Thoreau
181. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one. C. S Lewis
182. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. -Euripides
183. “Thank you for all the times you have been with me, in good times and bad, I feel blessed to know that I have a special person in my life, I love you so much friend.”
184. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. -Charles Caleb Colton
185. “I pray to God to always keep our friendship strong, for it is one of the most valuable treasures I have in this life and one that I wish never to lose. You have no idea how important you are to me, my friend”.
186. “There are few friends who are with us through thick and thin, one of them is Jesus, happy friendship day.”
187. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
188. True Christian friends will always be honest with you won’t backstab or say bad things behind your back. Samuel Zulu
189. Your simple acts of love show me that you love others as God loves you. Your kindness never fails to put a smile on my face and warm my heart. Thank you.
190. “There are ‘friends’ who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.”
191. There is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friend’s wellbeing as Jesus Christ did for His disciples. Samuel Zulu
192. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us"- Augustine
193. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. -Arnold H. Glasow
194. “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
195. “However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts. ”—John Calvin
196. In matters of equity between man and man, our Savior has taught us to put my neighbor in place of myself, and myself in place of my neighbor. Isaac Watts
197. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.” ~ C.S Lewis
198. “For it [the spirit of wisdom] is an unfailing treasure for mortals; those who get it obtain friendship with God, commended for the gifts that come from instruction.”
199. No friendship is worth disappointing Jesus over. Samuel Zulu
200. “Christ literally walked in our shoes. ”—Tim Keller
201. “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life. ”—Charles Stanley
202. “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?”– Erin Hanson
203. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance. -Henry David Thoreau
204. “I thank God’s infinite mercy that always blesses our table and today I am sharing my food with a very dear friend who is always welcome in my home.”
205. “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.”
206. Jesus is the only true friend in this world who will stick close to you than a brother when even your so-called trusted friends forsake you out of nowhere. Samuel Zulu
207. The celebration would not have been possible if it wasn’t for your help and your lovely presence. May God be glorified in all the things you do, and may your life be to the praise of his name.
208. Your helping hand has been a real blessing for me. I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has been given you in Christ Jesus.
209. Let brotherly affection and love from above be what defines your friendship with others. Samuel Zulu
210. “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.”
211. The friends you have in your circle must help you grow and not lead you to do wrong things. Samuel Zulu
212. For if they fall, the one will lift his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:10
213. “Prayer is a strong wall and fortress of the church; it is a goodly Christian weapon.” – Martin Luther
214. Honor one another above yourselves
215. “We know love by this, that he laid down his life for us—and we ought to lay down our lives for one another.”
216. “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” – James 1:2-3 (NIV)
217. 26 Do not be one who shakes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; 27 if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you
218. “This is the day the lord hath made — rejoice in it and be glad!” —Psalm 118:24
219. Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter; whoever finds one has found a treasure. I am ever grateful to the Lord because I found that treasure in you. Thank you for reaching out to me and touching my life with God’s love.
220. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.”– Albert Einstein
221. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 ESV
222. I am a child of God
223. Rise by lifting others
224. “The principle part of faith is patience. ”—George MacDonald
225. “We are God’s handiwork, created in Christ to do good works.” —Ephesians 2:10
226. Surround yourself with friends who will influence you in a godly way. Samuel Zulu
227. Thank you for putting up with me and cheering me up when the world put me down. God’s light shines through your loving heart.
228. When a good man prays, great things happen. I believe God listens to your prayers and works amazing miracles for me. Thank you for your prayers and support.
229. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
230. Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17
231. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
232. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” – Romans 8:31 (NIV)
233. “Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.”
234. “Beloved, you do faithfully whatever you do for the friends, even though they are strangers to you.”
235. “If it were not for the Lord it would not have been possible for us to meet. I am a faithful believer that all the good things that happen in people’s lives are works of him.”
236. “I’m not perfect. I’m never going to be. And that’s the great thing about living the Christian life and trying to live by faith, is you’re trying to get better every day. You’re trying to improve. ”—Tim Tebow
237. You are a beautiful reflection of our Savior’s love. Thank you for touching my heart and changing my life. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for being who you are.
238. Have no business with friends whose aim is to smear evil into your life and draw you away from righteousness. Samuel Zulu
239. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. -Helen Keller
240. “Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right. ”—Abraham Lincoln
241. 1 Words are not enough to express how grateful I am for the help you gave me. May the Lord repay you for what you have done.
242. “Joy is the infallible proof of the presence of God. ”—Madeleine L’engle. Read these quotes about happiness that’ll brighten your day
243. “I do not call you servants any longer, because the servant does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father.”
244. “Two are better than one because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up.”
245. “ Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man, thou shalt not go: lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.”
246. “In a few words I just want to thank you for being my little friend and bless you for the rest of your life.”
247. Thank you for making my [party/baby shower/wedding/housewarming] a success. I am humbled and grateful for everything you do and thank our God in all my remembrance of you.
248. Let your kindness be a godly example to your fellow Christian friends and brethren in Christ. Samuel Zulu
249. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command
250. Your generosity is absolutely amazing, and my gift was very touching. I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.
251. 7 One who is full loathes honey from the comb, but to the hungry even what is bitter tastes sweet. 8 Like a bird that flees its nest is anyone who flees from home. 9 Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice
252. “In spite of the distance, my little friend, I want you to know that there is not a day that goes by that I don’t stop remembering the beautiful moments we have shared and to thank the Lord for having you as a friend. Many blessings.”
253. “In friendship...we think we have chosen our peers. In reality a few years' difference in the dates of our births, a few more miles between certain houses, the choice of one university instead of another...the accident of a topic being raised or not raised at a first meeting--any of these chances might have kept us apart. But, for a Christian, there are, strictly speaking no chances. A secret master of ceremonies has been at work. Christ, who said to the disciples, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you," can truly say to every group of Christian friends, "Ye have not chosen one another but I have chosen you for one another." The friendship is not a reward for our discriminating and good taste in finding one another out. It is the instrument by which God reveals to each of us the beauties of others.”
254. “It doesn’t matter if you're a red state or a blue state. When it comes to our country we are all living in this country together and when it comes to our home you and your partner need to be each other's backbone.” - Skye Marshall, Actress
255. “Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
256. May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. Thank you for serving with a willing heart and joyful spirit.
257. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”– Henry Ford
258. Surround yourself with friends of good character that will influence you positively. Samuel Zulu
259. God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are. Billy Graham
260. “Faith doesn’t always take you out of the problem, Faith takes you through the problem.
261. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
262. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength. ”—Corrie Ten Boom
263. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me celebrate my special occasion. Your presence blessed my heart and the celebration. Honestly, spending special times with friends like you are some of the best things in life. God bless you!
264. Be loyal
265. Your friendship with Jesus whose love is pure is the only friendship on this earth that will never fail or disappoint you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu
266. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts, hearts, and prayers. May God bless you with peace and joy.
267. ‘This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.’
268. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same,” – Carlos Castaneda
269. “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”
270. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord
271. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him”—John Piper. Don’t forget to bookmark these positive affirmations that will bring you joy and success
272. “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. ”—Saint Augustine
273. “But Ruth said. . . ‘Where you go, I will go; where you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God.’”
274. Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree. -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
275. 2 As I recover from my stay in the hospital, I wanted to take a moment and thank those who made my time there more comfortable. Your phone calls, card, and flowers were such a blessing. Thank you, and God bless you!
276. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. Ed Cunningham
277. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity
278. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.”