750 Inspirational Chronic Pain Quotes: You Are Strong
1. Help us endure the pain of chronic conditions, some of which will not find healing in this broken and sinful world. We know that You work all things for good, but in those moments of chronic pain and suffering, it can be impossible to understand Your perfect and just hand in it all. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. - Meg Bucher
2. "It's also important to recognize that for anyone who experiences chronic pain, illness or impairments, it can feel like an impossibility to accept or respect a body that seems to be working against you. And that reality is not often acknowledged in these conversations.” — Megan Jayne Crabbe
3. One of the best things about getting sober is how quickly you start to see positive changes in your health and life,” Dr. Heinzerling says. Within weeks you will likely see lower blood pressure and heart rate, improved blood sugar regulation, better sleep, clearer skin, fewer headaches, less chronic pain, a better sex life, mental clarity, more energy and focus, and less anxiety and depression, he says.
4. Heavenly Father, I come to You on behalf of [name of friend], who has been suffering from this chronic disorder for some time now. May Your loving-kindness rest on him/her, O Lord, and may You touch him/her with deliverance, according to Your Word. We know that [name of friend] has turned to You for rescue and is trusting You, confident and sure in Your Word, for healing from this painful and disabling condition. May their hope be realized as they are liberated into wonderful health. Amen.
5. “It is somehow painful when you can lay your life down for them, but they won't be there for you, even when you need them the most.” ― Goals Rider
6. “When we behold the face of God, all memories of pain and suffering will vanish. Our souls shall be totally healed.” — R.C. Sproul. “When we behold the face of God, all memories of pain and suffering will vanish. Our souls shall be totally healed.” — R.C. Sproul
7. “When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” – Master Jiraiya
8. “Time only teaches us to conceal our pain from others and we learn to grieve all by ourselves.” ― Narin Grewal
9. “‘No’ is not a negative word. Sometimes saying ‘No’ can save you from life’s greatest pains.”
10. “No pain, no gain.”