700 Uplifting Confidence Quotes to Boost Your Mood
1. “She lacks confidence. she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others. She does not dare to be herself.”
2. “Confidence is directness and courage in meeting the facts of life.” ~ John Dewey
3. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
4. Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
5. “Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.” – Richard Kline
6. “People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for. do it with certainty. boldness and confidence.” — Jack Canfield
7. “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
8. “I really mean it when I say my biggest fear in early recovery was that I would never have fun again. The beautiful truth is that recovery has given me freedom and the confidence to go out in the world and leave my own mark.” – Tom Stoddart
9. “Once you develop confidence in your own ability. you’ll be able to make a real contribution to creating a better world.” -Dalai Lama
10. “Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence that they may be true and faithful.” ― Elmina Shepard Taylor
11. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you.
12. “Be confident, and just do it. It's all about not questioning what everyone else is thinking, since they're probably looking to others to know what is or isn't cool.” - Zoe Kravitz, The Philadelphia Sun
13. “Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks.” – Joe Paterno
14. “Money can’t buy confidence. You become confident when you are disciplined and ethical.” – Grant Cardone
15. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have