Updated: Jan 15
1. "... I know I'm old enough to be his mother, but when the Duck laid that kiss on me last night, I swear my thighs just went up in flames! He must practice on melons or something.. – Pretty in Pink
2. "... When I look at you, I can feel it. And... and I look, and I... and I'm home.. – Finding Nemo
3. "”All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
4. "”I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
5. "”I need you like a heart needs a beat.
6. "”I never want to stop making memories with you.
7. "”It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
8. "”Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
9. "”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
10. "”Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
11. "”Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
12. "”Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
13. "”We loved with a love that was more than love.
14. "”When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
15. "”You don't marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.” — Unknown
16. "”You make me want to be a better man.
17. "[Being married] just feels incredible. It feels like you have this partner who is going to be with you and also change light bulbs and do dishes with you.. – Jessica Biel about husband Justin Timberlake on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
18. "A boy is holding a girl so very tight in his arms tonight.” — Edward VIII
19. "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.. – John Lennon
20. "A good relationship doesn’t just happen overnight.
21. "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.. – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
22. "A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.” — P.S. I Love You
23. "A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.... – Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
24. "A true love story never ends.” — Unknown
25. "A true love story never has an ending.
26. "Affection is when you see someone's strengths; love is when you accept someone's flaws.. – One Day #RelationshipGoals
27. "All at once everything is different/Now that I see you.. – Lyrics from. I See the Light,. Tangled
28. "All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.
29. "All love is sweet—given or returned.” —Percy Bysshe Shelley
30. "Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath.” —Eve Glicksman
31. "And don't forget... I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.. – Notting Hill
32. "And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Across the Universe
33. "And when I'm with her, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything.. – Boy Meets World
34. "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.. – Albert Einstein
35. "As God’s blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
36. "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” —John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
37. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.. – Plato
38. "Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
39. "Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” —Tyler Knott Gregson
40. "Because with the right person, sometimes kissing feels like healing.” — Lisa McMann
41. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
42. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.. – Lao-Tzu #RelationshipGoals
43. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
44. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” —Lao Tzu
45. "But for now, let me say...without hope or agenda...to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you.. – Love Actually
46. "But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.. – Lemony Snicket, The Beatrice Letters
47. "But love doesn't make sense! You can't logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it or else we're lost, and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do.. – How I Met Your Mother
48. "But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I'll be in love with tomorrow.. – If I Stay
49. "By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” —Socrates
50. "Can't you see? Every step I have taken, since I was that little girl on the bridge, was to bring me closer to you.. – Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha
51. "Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning.” — John Legend
52. "Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.” —Nayyirah Waheed
53. "Come near now, and kiss me.” – Genesis 27:26
54. "Cuddling with you is one of my most favorite things to do.
55. "Dax helped me learn that I don't have it all figured out. Sometimes that's the greatest gift someone can give you.. – Kristen Bell on husband Dax Shepard in an interview with Good Housekeeping
56. "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” —The Princess Bride
57. "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! / For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.” —William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
58. "Distance doesn’t mean anything when you love someone enough.
59. "Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – The Princess Bride
60. "Do not think of what happened or what will happen, now that you love each other, focus on living this moment to the fullest. Many congratulations.
61. "Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going.. – Practical Magic
62. "Don't ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn't fall in love; I rose in it.. – Toni Morrison, Jazz
63. "Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. – Oprah
64. "Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
65. "Even after all this time you still make me weak in the knees.
66. "Even though there are plenty of fish in the sea, you are without a doubt the perfect fit for me.
67. "Every day is a new adventure because of you.
68. "Every once in awhile, I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking and I have this moment when I'm like, 'If you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision.' It's nice to marry your friend, it's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me.. – Justin Timberlake on The Ellen DeGeneres Show about being married to Jessica Biel
69. "Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.” — Unknown
70. "Everything that happens is nicer with you. – Sandol Stoddard
71. "Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.” —Colleen Houck, Tiger’s Curse
72. "Find someone who makes you a better person.
73. "Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.. – Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You
74. "For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.. – Carl Sagan, Contact
75. "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.. – Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
76. "For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.” ―Again the Magic
77. "For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” —Rosemonde Gérard
78. "Forget the fairy tales, I think our love story is the best one ever told.
79. "Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl, who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing that I've ever had to do, which was just to... wait... And, a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl I work with but I think, even then, I knew that… I was waiting for my wife.. – The Office
80. "Good luck finding somebody to put up with your shit for more than, like, six months. Okay? But I accept the whole package, the crazy and the brilliant. Alright? I know you're not gonna change and I don't want you to. It's called accepting you for being you.. – Before Midnight
81. "Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.” —Robert Browning
82. "Hard to sit here and be close to you, and not kiss you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
83. "He is fairer than the morning star, and whiter than the moon. For his body I would give my soul, and for his love I would surrender heaven.” —Oscar Wilde
84. "He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.. – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
85. "He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Emily Bronte
86. "He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
87. "I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days—three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” —John Keats
88. "I always feel like our love is as new as the first day that I fell in love with you.
89. "I am a better person because of you. You help me be the best person that I can be and you always encourage me to reach my full potential.
90. "I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” — William Blake
91. "I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” —William Blake
92. "I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” – Song of Solomon 6:3
93. "I am very happy that you two are together. I wish much happiness to the two of you.
94. "I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.. —The Notebook
95. "I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” —Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
96. "I barely remember what I was doing with my life before you came along.
97. "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.. – When Harry Met Sally
98. "I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.” —Jane Austen, Persuasion
99. "I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.” —Honoré de Balzac
100. "I can’t wait to see where else our love will lead us.
101. "I can’t wait to tell our love story to our children and our grandchildren one day.
102. "I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.” —Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
103. "I could never fully express to you how grateful I am to have you in my life.
104. "I could start fires with what I feel for you. – David Ramirez
105. "I don’t care if we fight as long as we get to kiss and make up.
106. "I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
107. "I don’t mind if I’m not your first love, but I do hope that I’m your last.
108. "I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
109. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – The Fault in Our Stars
110. "I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
111. "I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. You wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone.” —James Dashner, The Scorch Trials
112. "I have crossed oceans of time to find you.. – Bram Stoker's Dracula
113. "I have found the one whom my soul loves.. —Song of Solomon 3:4
114. "I have loved you since the moment I met you, and I will continue to love you endlessly.
115. "I knew he would always be my best friend for my whole life. That was the biggest thing to me. I'd never known anything like the friendship that I had with him. I could like him as much as I loved him.. – Blake Lively on husband Ryan Reynolds in an interview with Marie Claire
116. "I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” —Rita Rudner
117. "I love being one half of a romantic couple.” — Julianna Margulies
118. "I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything.. – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
119. "I love you - I am at rest with you - I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
120. "I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
121. "I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ―Pablo Neruda
122. "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — The Alchemist
123. "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” —Paul Coelho, The Alchemist
124. "I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” —Unknown
125. "I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds
126. "I love you to the moon and back.” —Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You
127. "I love you, but you don't know what you're talking about.. – Moonrise Kingdom
128. "I love you. You… you complete me.” — Jerry Maguire
129. "I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. ―Charles de Leusse
130. "I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” —Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
131. "I need you like a heart needs a beat.” –Unknown
132. "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Twilight
133. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
134. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
135. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
136. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
137. "I think I'd miss you even if we never met.. — The Wedding Date
138. "I think that we’re both good separately, but together, we are even better.
139. "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.. – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
140. "I used to think I knew exactly what I wanted in the perfect soulmate. I was wrong because you are even better than I ever imagined.
141. "I want the kind of relationship where people look at us and say, I want what they have.
142. "I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” —This Is Us
143. "I will love you evermore when we are old and gray.
144. "I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up.. —Crazy, Stupid, Love
145. "I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.. – Atonement
146. "I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees, but to be quite upfront and completely truthful you make my body forget it has knees at all.” —Tyler Knott Gregson
147. "I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. – The Wedding Date
148. "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.. – Lord of the Rings
149. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken
150. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.. – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
151. "I'm not one for vomiting declarations of sentiment out across the airwaves, but when we had that baby, I fell more in love with my wife than I'd ever been in my entire life. I couldn't even believe it.. – Ryan Reynold on The Late Show with David Letterman about wife Blake Lively
152. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.. – Marilyn Monroe
153. "I’d rather be penniless and with you than be a lonely millionaire. You are all the treasure I will ever really need in this life.
154. "I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without you.
155. "I’ll make up for all the years I was supposed to be kissing you.” — Leo Christopher
156. "I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
157. "I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn't anyone else in my life, and the reason ... is you.” ― Julie James
158. "I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
159. "If happiness is a drug, then I want to be your dealer.
160. "If I could go back in time to choose the love of my life, I would only try to find you a little earlier so that I could get to spend even more time with you.
161. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever.. – Alfred Tennyson
162. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever.” —Alfred Tennyson
163. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” —Alfred Lord Tennyson
164. "If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
165. "If I know what love is, it is because of you.. —Hermann Hesse
166. "If I know what love is, it is because of you.” —Herman Hesse
167. "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” ―Jane Austen, Emma
168. "If the whole damn world was to go to the dogs, as long as I had you by my side, y'know, or sittin' by my side, or layin' here, by my side, everything'll be just okay. I've been blowing my horn for a lotta years, but lemme tell you somethin': I ain't nothin' without you.. – All in the Family
169. "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
170. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” –A. A. Milne
171. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.. – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
172. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” —A.A. Milne
173. "If you love something, and you set it free, and it doesn't come back... you're a dumbass!. – Beavis & Butt-Head
174. "If you love them in the morning with their eyes full of crust, if you love them at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love.” —Miles Davis
175. "If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” —Haruki Murakami
176. "If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” —Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
177. "If you were going to list the 100 most popular things that I have done as president, being married to Michelle Obama is number one.. President Barack Obama about First Lady Michelle, reportedly said after giving his first State of The Union Address
178. "If you wished to be loved, love.. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
179. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.. —Maya Angelou
180. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya Angelou
181. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.” — Margaret Anderson
182. "In the best relationship, you know about each other’s pasts and as a result, love each other even more.
183. "In the flush of love's light, we dare be brave. And suddenly we see that love costs all we are, and will ever be. Yet it is only love which sets us free.. – Maya Angelou,. Touched by an Angel
184. "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.. – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
185. "Isn’t it funny how someone who used to be a stranger can become the love of your life?
186. "It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.. – Good Will Hunting
187. "It don't take a word, not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl.. – The Little Mermaid
188. "It feels good to think about you when I'm warm in bed. I feel as if you're curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true.. – Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
189. "It isn't possible to love and to part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.. – E.M. Forster, A Room with a View
190. "It isn’t possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” —E.M. Forster, A Room With a View
191. "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.” – Sleepless In Seattle
192. "It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” —Lucille Ball
193. "It's enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment.. – Gabriel Garcia Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
194. "It’s always better when we’re together.. —Jack Johnson
195. "It’s always better when we’re together.” – Jack Johnson
196. "It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” — Bertrand Russell
197. "It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.” —Serendipity
198. "Just knowing someone's always going to be honest and tell the truth, [who] can understand exactly what I'm going through—and I can understand exactly what he's going through.. – Beyoncé about husband Jay-Z in an interview with Vogue
199. "Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.” — Beau Taplin
200. "Lean on each other’s strengths and forgive each other’s weaknesses.
201. "Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch
202. "Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.. – Juno
203. "Look, you want to know what marriage is really like? Fine. You wake up, she's there. You come back from work, she's there. You fall asleep, she's there. You eat dinner, she's there. You know? I mean, I know that sounds like a bad thing, but it's not.. – Everybody Loves Raymond
204. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
205. "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
206. "Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
207. "Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” —Franklin P. Jones
208. "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” —Katharine Hepburn
209. "Love is a force more formidable than any other.” — Barbara de Angelis
210. "Love is a friendship set to music.. — Joseph Campbell
211. "Love is a song that never ends.. –. Love Is a Song,. Bambi
212. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. ― Carroll Bryant
213. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” —Carroll Bryant
214. "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” —Robert Frost
215. "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.. – Paulo Coelho
216. "Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
217. "Love is being stupid together.” —Paul Valery
218. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” —Aristotle
219. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.. – Bruce Lee,. Love Is Like a Friendship Caught on Fire
220. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” —Bruce Lee
221. "Love is like the wind—you can’t see it but you can feel it.” —Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
222. "Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ―Nicholas Sparks
223. "Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” —Pablo Neruda
224. "Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” —Dolly Parton
225. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” —Robert A. Heinlein
226. "Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.” —D.H. Lawrence
227. "Love is the only gold.. – Alfred Lord Tennyson, Becket
228. "Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.. – Rabindranath Tagore
229. "Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” —Rumi
230. "Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy.. —Unknown
231. "Love isn't hopeless. Look, maybe I'm no expert on the subject, but there was one time I got it right.. – The Simpsons
232. "Love lets you find those hidden places in another person. – Hilary T. Smith
233. "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ― Maya Angelou
234. "Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries.” – Truman Capote
235. "Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.. – Sex and the City
236. "Marion and I have not climbed Mount Everest or written a great American novel. But we've had the joy of raising two wonderful kids, and watching them and their friends grow up into loving adults. And now, we're gonna have the pleasure of watching them pass that love onto their children. And I guess no man or woman could ask for anything more.. – Happy Days #RelationshipGoals
237. "May God love and keep you all the days of your life.
238. "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.. – Dirty Dancing
239. "My heart beats faster as you take my hand, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul.” —A.C. Van Cherub
240. "My heart explodes when I look at you two! Wishing you the best of all this world can give!
241. "My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
242. "My life has been such a wonderful adventure since you came along.
243. "My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
244. "My love for you only grows with each passing day.
245. "My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” —N.R. Hart
246. "Never forget to tell her how good she looks every day. Even on the days where she isn’t wearing makeup and her hair isn’t done.
247. "Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” —Phyllis Diller
248. "No matter how long you have been in a relationship, remember that nobody is a mind reader. Always communicate with each other.
249. "No matter how much the stars, moon, and sunshine, you will always be the brightest thing in my life.
250. "No relationship is perfect, but a great relationship is worth the work.
251. "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.. – Zelda Fitzgerald
252. "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
253. "Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.. – Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
254. "One of the coolest things is how supportive and happy and proud he is of my success lately. I'm with someone who is totally secure in himself. He's not trying to be anything other than what he is. The confidence he has brings it to me.. – Chrissy Teigen on husband John Legend in an interview with Cosmopolitan
255. "One of the things that attracted me to Barack was his emotional honesty. Right off the bat he said what he felt. There are no games with him—he is who he appears to be. I feel fortunate as a woman to have a husband who loves me and shows me in every way. So yes, I do know that. And now he'll know I know.. – First Lady Michelle Obama in an interview with Prevention about President Barack Obama.
256. "Our life together is one for the history books.
257. "Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.” – A Walk to Remember
258. "Our prayers for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
259. "Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
260. "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it.. –The Hunger Games
261. "Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ” ―Elinor Glyn
262. "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” ― Nicholas Sparks
263. "Say ‘I love you’ out loud and often.” —Mary Davis, Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy and Peace
264. "Sharing the same passionate love with another person gives a feeling of being alive! The experience of something real is unforgettable.” —Ellen J. Barrier
265. "She is the only evidence of God I have seen with the exception of the mysterious force that removes one sock from the dryer every time I do my laundry.. – St. Elmo's Fire
266. "She knew 100 little things about him, but when he kissed her she couldn’t remember her own name.” — Michelle Hodkin
267. "She's way out of my league. Learn to dance, young men, learn to dance. Make jokes and learn to dance, and you can land a Kristen Bell.. Dax Shepard about wife Kristen Bell as told to Queen Latifah on her talk show.
268. "Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.. – The Princess Bride #RelationshipGoals
269. "Sleeping every night next to Mona Lisa/The modern-day version with better features.. – Jay-Z's Magna Carta Holy Grail album lyrics about wife Beyoncé
270. "Some people want lots of money and to rule the world. All I want is to have you by my side.
271. "Sometimes a long-distance relationship can give you the chance to really miss and appreciate each other.
272. "Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away.. —Unknown
273. "Sometimes I catch myself smiling because I am thinking of you.
274. "Sometimes in a relationship, a person just wants to know that you will care enough about them to fight for them.
275. "Sometimes the best relationships are the ones that take you by surprise, the ones that you least expected to happen.
276. "Sometimes we can disagree, but at the same time, there is something perfect about you and me.
277. "Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment, we can both gaze up at the same moon.
278. "Take my hand and we can get through anything together.
279. "Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.. —Elvis Presley
280. "Tell me who admires you loves you, and I will tell you who you are.. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
281. "Thank you for letting me be myself and for loving me for who I really am.
282. "That's how you know you love someone, I guess, when you can't experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.. – Kaui Hart Hemmings, The Descendents
283. "That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.. – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
284. "That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call 'em something else.. – Sixteen Candles
285. "That’s why they’re called crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else. – Sixteen Candles
286. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard—they must be felt with the heart.. – Helen Keller
287. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever. ― Nicholas Sparks
288. "The best relationship is the kind where you complement each other perfectly, like peanut butter and jelly.
289. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.. –Audrey Hepburn
290. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
291. "The day my life changed forever… The day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
292. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn/Is just to love, and be loved, in return.. – Moulin Rouge
293. "The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.” —Lailah Gifty Akita
294. "The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing.” —Blaise Pascal
295. "The love we give away is the only love we keep.. – Elbert Hubbard
296. "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.. – Josiah G. Holland
297. "The only time I don't feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me. You see me. This is me. This is me.. – Grey's Anatomy
298. "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.. – Charles Dickens, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
299. "The perfect relationship is one where you can be weird with one another.
300. "The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.” —Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
301. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
302. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” —Marilyn Monroe
303. "The scariest thing about distance is you don't know if they'll miss you or forget about you.. – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
304. "The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.” —George Thomas
305. "The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” ―Jane Auste
306. "The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
307. "The way her body existed only where he touched her. The rest of her was smoke.. – Arundhati Roy, The God of Small Things
308. "The world can be a tough and confusing place, but I am glad that you are here with me to experience it.
309. "There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers, and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists? Well, without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.. – Modern Family
310. "There are lots of people who can call you by your name but there is only one person who can make it sound so special. – Kim Jarabelo
311. "There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.. – Mahatma Gandhi
312. "There aren’t enough words in the dictionary that can adequately describe how happy I am to be with you.
313. "There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
314. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” ―Friedrich Nietzsche
315. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.. – Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
316. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”—Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
317. "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” — Jane Austen
318. "There is no remedy for love but to love more.. – Henry David Thoreau, journal entry
319. "There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
320. "There is no remedy for love but to love more.” —Henry David Thoreau
321. "There is nothing better than being in a relationship with the person who is also your best friend.
322. "There is nothing you could do that could stop me from loving you.
323. "There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction, cause your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.. – Madonna
324. "Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours.. – Gossip Girl
325. "Through both the tears and the laughter, we are stronger than ever before.
326. "Till my last day, I’ll be loving you.” —Unknown
327. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
328. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
329. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” —David Viscott
330. "To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
331. "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” —Unknown
332. "Today, I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow.
333. "True love has no expiration date.” —Unknown
334. "True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” —François de la Rochefoucauld
335. "True love is putting someone else before yourself.” — Frozen
336. "True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ―Nicholas Sparks
337. "True love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach
338. "Two are better than one.. —Ecclesiastes 4:9
339. "Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” —Emily Dickinson
340. "We all deserve someone who loves us even when we are not at our best.
341. "We are most alive when we’re in love.” —John Updike
342. "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.. – Sam Keen, To Love and Be Loved
343. "We lie in each other’s arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire.” —Marge Piercy
344. "We loved with a love that was more than love.. – Edgar Allan Poe #relationshipgoals
345. "We support each other in everything that we do and I love seeing her succeed at the things she loves to do and she loves seeing me succeed at things that I love to do. That's the way you should be with your partner.. – John Legend on Twitter about why his relationship with Chrissy Teigen works
346. "We were together even when we were apart.. – Shannon A. Thompson, Death Before Daylight
347. "We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.. – Robert Fulghum, True Love
348. "What a wonderful couple! I’m extremely happy to witness the birth of true love today. I feel it with every piece of my heart. Congratulations!
349. "What can be more beautiful than two hearts becoming one, guided by the greatest feeling in the universe?
350. "What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” — Sinclair Lewis
351. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte
352. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.. – Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
353. "When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.. — Joey W. Hill
354. "When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars
355. "When love is born between two people, everything else seems not to exist, I hope joy floods your hearts and that you love each other even more every day.
356. "When two people in a relationship really care about each other, they will find a way to make things work.
357. "When we are together, the world feels like it is in perfect harmony.
358. "When you are in a real relationship, you never have to pretend to be someone that you’re not.
359. "When you are in a relationship, never go to bed angry.
360. "When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.” — William Makepeace Thackeray
361. "When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
362. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
363. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally…
364. "Who, being loved, is poor?. – Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
365. "With you, I never have to pretend to be someone that I’m not. I can be silly and goofy and much as I like when I am with you.
366. "With you, there is no such thing as a boring day.
367. "Without you, I would be so lost.
368. "Yes, I'm drunk. And you're beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I'll be sober but you'll still be beautiful.. – The Dreamers
369. "You always know how to make me smile, even when I’m having the worst day. That’s how well you know me.
370. "You and I, it's as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.. – Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago #RelationshipGoals
371. "You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to Earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” —Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
372. "You are even better than a knight in shining armor because you are real and I know that you were made just for me.
373. "You are my greatest adventure.. – The Incredibles
374. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.. – Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Company #RelationshipGoals
375. "You are my rock, my home, and my everything.
376. "You are the best thing that’s ever been mine. — Taylor Swift
377. "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.. —F. Scott Fitzgerald
378. "You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
379. "You are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing.” —e. e. cummings,. i carry your heart with me”
380. "You are, and always have been, my dream.”―Nicholas Sparks
381. "You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” —Albert Einstein
382. "You can’t help who you fall in love with.” —E.L. Montes, Cautious
383. "You cannot leave everything to Fate, boy. She's got a lot to do. Sometimes you must give her a hand.. – Ever After
384. "You changed my world the day I met you and I have never looked back since.
385. "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.. – Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
386. "You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
387. "You erased me from your memories because you thought you were holding me back from having a full and happy life. But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life. You're the girl of my dreams… and apparently, I'm the man of yours.. – 50 First Dates
388. "You had me at hello.. – Jerry McGuire
389. "You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you.” – Bryan Adams
390. "You know you are in a real relationship when your presence and absence both mean something to that person.
391. "You know you have found somebody special when they make you laugh and smile all the time.
392. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.. – Dr. Seuss #RelationshipGoals
393. "You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
394. "You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
395. "You make me see the world in brighter colors when all I used to see before was dull shades of gray.
396. "You make me want to be a better man.. – As Good as It Gets
397. "You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.. – Love & Other Drugs #RelationshipGoals
398. "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.. – Gone with the Wind
399. "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” —Gone with the Wind
400. "You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.. – Friends
401. "You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
402. "You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
403. "You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
404. "You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.. —Goo Goo Dolls
405. "Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” ―Sanober Khan
406. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
407. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” —Sarah Bernhardt
408. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
409. “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
410. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” – Charles Dickens
411. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis
412. “A man's main job is to protect his woman from her desire to ‘get bangs’ every other month." — Dax Shepard
413. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” – Jesus Christ
414. “Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.” – Jeanne Moreau
415. “All you need is love.” – Paul McCartney
416. “Always get married in the morning. That way if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted the whole day.” — Mickey Rooney
417. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
418. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
419. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.” – St. Augustine
420. “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will be a philosopher.” — Socrates
421. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
422. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
423. “Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.” – Judy Collins
424. “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” – William Arthur Ward
425. “For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
426. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
427. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.” – Euripides
428. “I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed, too—for being married so many times.” – Elizabeth Taylor
429. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
430. “I believe there are some things in life you can’t deny or rationalize, and [love] is one of them.” – Cate Blanchett
431. “I feel like you have to get to know yourself, know what you want, spend some time by yourself, and be proud of who you are before you can share that with someone else.” — Beyoncé
432. “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
433. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings. ” – Open-365
434. “I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
435. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
436. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
437. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
438. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Unknown
439. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
440. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
441. “I think you have different soulmates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times. I do believe in love. I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I've always thought." — Kim Kardashian
442. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
443. “I'm just a diaper-changing facility hooked up to a life-support system, but my wife, she's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She's a human Denny's all day long...and it never ends for her. She's the most beautiful Denny's you've ever seen though, I guarantee it.” — Ryan Reynolds
444. “I’d like to publicly thank my husband [Dax Shepard] for changing half the diapers in our house. I hope he changes all of mine one day…” — Kristen Bell
445. “I’m just a big believer in ‘you must love yourself before you can love anybody else,’ and I think for me that breeds the most inspired relationships.” — Scarlett Johansson
446. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
447. “If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin
448. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
449. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
450. “In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing.” – Jack Kornfield
451. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide
452. “It is not love that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do.” – Unknown
453. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
454. “Just found out the wife is writing a book about our honeymoon, called '50 Shades of Just O.K.'” — Conan O'Brien
455. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” — Benjamin Franklin
456. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
457. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
458. “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” – Marge Piercy
459. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
460. “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
461. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James Baldwin
462. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
463. “Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.” – Barbara De Angelis
464. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
465. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
466. “Love is a thing that is full of cares and fears.” – Ovid
467. “Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.” – George Jean Nathan
468. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
469. “Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.” – Thomas Dewar
470. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho
471. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
472. “Love is friendship on fire.” – Susan Sontag
473. “Love is like Heaven, but it can hurt like Hell.” – Unknown
474. “Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important.” – Lisa Hoffman
475. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
476. “Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing.” – William Arthur Ward
477. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
478. “Love is not a volunteer thing.” – Samuel Richardson
479. “Love is not love until love’s vulnerable.” – Theodore Roethke
480. “Love is sharing your popcorn.” – Charles Schultz
481. “Love is shown more in deeds than in words.” – Saint Ignatius
482. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” – Pablo Neruda
483. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
484. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
485. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Madame de Stael
486. “Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.” – Felix Adler
487. “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” – Ben Hecht
488. “Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.” – James Thurber
489. “Love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.” – Tom Wolfe
490. “Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
491. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
492. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent van Gogh
493. “Love means having to say you’re sorry every fifteen minutes.” – John Lennon
494. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” – Anais Nin
495. “Love, gratitude, compassion, because sometimes every man or every woman will drive their partner crazy.” — Goldie Hawn
496. “Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.” – Ambrose Bierce
497. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
498. “Make sure you have date night even if it's once in a blue moon because most of the time you’re just too tired and you’d actually prefer to sleep." — Chris Hemsworth
499. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” — Erma Bombeck
500. “Marriage is like a tense, unfunny, version of Everybody Loves Raymond. Only it doesn't last twenty-two minutes. It lasts forever." — Pete in Knocked Up
501. “Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry the trash out.” — Joyce Brothers
502. “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to persuade my wife to marry me.” — Winston Churchill
503. “My wife and I have been married for 21 years, and without a doubt, the hardest times we've faced were those times when we hated each other.” — Andy Richter
504. “My wife didn't take my name which isn't weird but what's weird is when people think it's weird like we're on a first-name basis anyway.” — Mark Agee
505. “One of the keys to a successful marriage is separate bathrooms. When he enters my bathroom sometimes I’m like, ‘Why are you in here?’ And he’s like, ‘I live here. Can I enjoy my bathroom, too?’” — Michelle Obama
506. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
507. “Only married people can understand how you can be miserable and happy at the same time." — Chris Rock
508. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.” – Tom Freston
509. “People say, 'Jeez, it must be hard to stay married in show business.' I think it's hard to stay married anywhere, but if you marry the right person, it might work out.” — Tom Hanks
510. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
511. “Personally, I love a great love story.” — Meghan Markle
512. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
513. “Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.” – Henry David Thoreau
514. “Remember that creating a successful marriage is like farming: you have to start over again every morning.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr
515. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” – William Shakespeare
516. “Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you." — Megan Mullally
517. “Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are.” – Houssaye
518. “That’s all nonviolence is – organized love.” – Joan Baez
519. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Noah from The Notebook
520. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
521. “The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.” — Anne Bancroft
522. “The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
523. “The first draft of my vows, which I wrote the day after we got engaged, clocked in at around 70 pages.” – Leslie Knope in Parks and Recreation
524. “The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.” – Dalai Lama
525. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
526. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.” – Elbert Hubbard
527. “The need for love lies at the very foundation of human existence.” – Dalai Lama
528. “There are only three things women need in life: food, water and compliments.” — Chris Rock
529. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
530. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” — Jane Austen
531. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
532. “This has been my life; I found it worth living.” – Bertrand Russell
533. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
534. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
535. “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.” – C.S. Lewis
536. “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” – Jane Austen
537. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
538. “Trust your intuition and be guided by love.” – Charles Eisenstein
539. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
540. “We can only learn to love by loving.” – Iris Murdoch
541. “We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she’s getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it’s working.” – Justin Timberlake
542. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
543. “We must be our own before we can be another’s.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
544. “We need not think alike to love alike.” – Francis David
545. “We were married for better or worse. I couldn’t have done better and she couldn’t have done worse.” — Henny Youngman
546. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
547. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey
548. “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.”— Prince Philip
549. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – Unknown
550. “When our community is in a state of peace, it can share that peace with neighboring communities, and so on. When we feel love and kindness towards others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – Dalai Lama
551. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
552. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
553. “You go, ‘You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel loved, you make me food.'" — Nikki Glaser recalling Amy Schumer’s wedding vows
554. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
555. “You know there is a name for people who are always wrong about everything all the time... husband!” — Bill Maher
556. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
557. “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
558. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.” — Rupi Kaur
559. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara De Angelis
560. “You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.” – Bob Marley
561. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
562. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
563. ”A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
564. ”How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
565. ”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
566. ”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
567. ”I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
568. ”Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
569. ”My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
570. ”Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
571. ”There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
572. ”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
573. A colorful assortment of Jordan almonds in a bowl.
574. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
575. A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
576. A guy knows he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.
577. A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt.
578. A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
579. A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself—to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
580. A person in love partly becomes a poet, a composer, and the corniest person in the room.
581. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
582. A simple 'I love you' means more than money. — Frank Sinatra
583. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
584. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
585. A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
586. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
587. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
588. After about 15 years I finally figured out that she's always right. So surprisingly we just stopped fighting after that. — Barack Obama
589. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
590. All I know is one of us is right and the other one is you.
591. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
592. Always follow your heart, but remember to bring your brain along!
593. An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
594. And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make…
595. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.
Patrick Rothfuss, from The Wise Man's Fear
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind / And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
596. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
597. As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy.
598. Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
599. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
600. Because I always say, if you're married for 50 years, and 10 of them are horrible, you're doing really good! — Michelle Obama
601. Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are. — Will Ferrell
602. Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.
603. Behind every angry woman stands a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong.
604. Being a good husband is like being a stand-up comic. You need 10 years before you can call yourself a beginner. — Jerry Seinfeld
605. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
606. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. — Lao Tzu
607. Being in love is the worst. I mean it’s the best, but it's so hard and scary to open your heart to someone. But the point is, vulnerability is the key to happiness. Vulnerable people are powerful people. — Amy Poehler
608. Besides chocolate, you're my favorite.
609. Between Bells: A Block - headlines 121222
610. By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
611. By the way, you have to read these real-life stories of couples falling in love! They’re incredible.
612. Cameo Launches Kid-Friendly Platform