1. “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” —Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
2. “Love isn’t finding the perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” —Sam Keen
3. Bunny Grahams- Some bunny loves being your friend
4. What I Like About You
5. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
6. S’mores- Everyday I like you s’more
7. We need each otter
8. What did one pie say to the other?
9. “Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. ”
10. “I loved you before you arrived and will do so until the end of the time.”
11. You blow me away. Pair with a Blow Pop
12. Dear Son, No matter how old you get, know that you’ll always be first in my heart. — Unknown
13. More than you know. More than anyone will ever love you. ”
14. “You are the sunshine that makes my day brighter.”
15. “Your cute and happy face makes my heart smile.”
16. You are such a cutie! – Pair this with a fresh clementine
17. “There is nothing more precious than you in this world. You complete our lives.”
18. “Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained. ”― C. S. Lewis
19. I am so lucky to be blessed with a cute daughter/son like you. May your life be filled with happiness and glory. Wishing you a beautiful Happy Valentine’s Day my little darling
20. Pixie Stix- You’re the Obi-Won for me
21. “I think you are purrr-fect!” – Anything with a cat (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying
22. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” —Oscar Wilde
23. My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy. — Unknown
24. No matter how many LEGOs I step on, I'm always so grateful to be your mom (or dad). Happy Valentine's Day! — Unknown
25. You’re my jam
26. “I love you because you make me ridiculously happy.” —Anonymous
27. I wheelie like you. You can pair this Valentine’s quote with small Matchbox cars, or little bike toys
28. “My lap may become small for you, but my heart will always have room for you.”
29. Valentine, you give my life porpoise
30. Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son as sweet as you. — Unknown
31. You are my main squeeze
32. “You are my cute, little, adorable cupcake that I would love to have a bite of every minute.”
33. Army men- Love is a battlefield
34. Who’s there? Your mom. Your mom, who? Your mom who loves you!”
35. Hope your day is just as amazing as you are!
36. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” —Hubert H. Humphrey
37. “You are the highlight of my life” – highlighter pen
38. “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” —William Arthur Ward
39. “A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady.” —Thomas Moore
40. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”. – by Helen Keller
41. “Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairytale.” —Anonymous
42. “Turns out I like you a lot more than I originally planned.” —Anonymous
43. “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons. ” — Friedrich von Schiller
44. You have always made your parents proud. You have always been the best child. And with each passing day, we feel we are the happiest parents in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day my child!!
45. You’re a Kool friend + Kool Aid pouch
46. “Words cannot expresso how much you mean to me.” —Anonymous
47. What did the kitten say on Valentine’s Day?
48. “You’re the bomb” – a bath bomb
49. Son, you are a blessing in my life. Happy Valentine's Day! — Unknown
50. I think you are purr-fect. Cat stickers or other cat toys
51. “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.” —Anonymous
52. “For love, I’d do anything. For you, I’d do more.” —Anonymous
53. . . 36. I have no Valentine's date! Anyway, it's okay, food is love, food is life. . . . 88. Yay! We still like each
54. “I kind of sort of maybe quite possibly like you a lot.” —Anonymous
55. “No bones about it you are top dog” – Dogbone-shaped sugar cookies would make a cute treat!
56. You’re dino-mite. Pair with mini dinosaur toys, or these fun dinosaur eggs
57. What are the benefits of teaching children about Valentine’s Day?
58. “Oh sweetie, I will love you till the oceans get dry, and the stars stop shining in the sky.”
59. Balloons- Love is in the air
61. You are the highlight of my day. Add this tag to a highlighter marker for a super cute classroom valentine
62. “You take my breath away. Always.” —Anonymous
63. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you. ” — Ranata Suzuki
64. “LIB it up this Valentine’s Day” or ” I am MAD about you Valentine” – A book of Mad Libs
65. What did one bat say to the other bat? I like hanging out with you
66. Gummi bears- I’m beary happy you’re in my class
67. I’m a sucker for you + lollipop
68. “Your love is a blessing for me, and today, I will appreciate it ... 16- “My entire world changed when you entered my life. I am working to make yours as amazing ...
69. Socks- We’re the perfect pair
70. “I have a CRUSH on you” – Orange Crush Pop
71. “Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt the truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.” —William Shakespeare
72. “ Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we embrace love, the world appears brighter, and even our food tastes better than we love”. – by Tito Tinajero
73. What do you say to a spider on Valentine’s Day?
74. Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so thankful to have a teacher like you!
75. What did the doorknob write to his love in their Valentine’s Day card?
76. You’re one in a melon
77. Why are flowers popular on Valentine’s Day?
78. “Friendship gives wings to the heart as if there is no distance that can set them apart.” —Anonymous
79. “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship. ”
80. “You are the apple of my eye” – Apples
81. You color my world
82. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. ” — Boris Kodjoe
83. What flower gives the most kisses on Valentine’s Day?
84. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever. — Alfred, Lord Tennyson
85. Cheetos- You’re as neato as a Cheeto
86. Donut holes- Donut you know I like you a hole bunch
87. Hello again! Knock, knock
88. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates. ”
89. “Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way. ”
90. How can you tell the calendar is popular? Because it has a lot of dates
91. Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day? Yes! They’re very scent-imental
92. You’re number 1 in my book. Pair this saying with a Valentine’s bookmark
93. Moon Pies- I love you to the moon and back
94. You’re dino-mite
95. You deserve all the good things life has to offer.
96. “Like milk and coffee, we are a perfect blend. I love coffee, but not more than you.”
97. “I am stuck on you” or “I ‘chew’s you Valentine” Gum
98. Mama, mama! · 2. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… · 3. A mother understands what a child does not say. · 4. There is no remedy for love, ...
99. I love you, meow and forever
100. “You’re the peanut butter to my jelly.” —Anonymous
101. May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine. — Unknown
102. It’s as equally about Simba and Mufasa. ”
103. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” —Anonymous
104. You blow me away. · 2. You are a “beary” special friend. · 3. You're such a smartie! · 4. I think you're a star! · 5
105. Spring Poems For Kids
106. You make my heart happy. 2. You're the best thing since sliced bread!. . . 3. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend. 4. You brighten up ...
107. You’re the ‘write’ kind of friend
108. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves- alone we find it with another.” —Thomas Merton
109. “Knock, knock! It’s Valentine’s day, and you are the best Valentine, you rock.”
110. I admire your strength and courage.
111. “My favorite place in all of the world is next to you.” —Anonymous
112. Sweet treats on Valentine's Day help us remember to be sweet to each. And you're one of the sweetest kids ever! — Unknown
113. “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even.” —Anonymous
114. I love you bunches and bunches. — Unknown
115. Let’s taco-bout how awesome you are
116. Forever in My Heart
117. What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
118. We are mint to be. You could pair this saying with a small box of Junior Mints or another mint-flavored candy
119. I think you’re ex-straw special. Pair this saying with a fun, reusable, crazy straw
120. You are paw-some
121. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever. ”
122. “My heart ‘beats’ for you!” – a play drum or drum recycled candy containers
123. There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you. — Unknown
124. “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love. ”
125. What did the street performer say to his sweetheart on Valentine’s Day?
126. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. ”
127. “You are a cut above the rest!” Scissors or cookie cutter
129. What did one pickle say to the other? You mean a great dill to me
130. Apple juice- You’re the apple of my eye
131. “Ask me what heaven on earth is, I would say, looking at you, my little one.”
132. “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” —Anonymous
133. “Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.” —Anonymous
134. “I never believed in love at first sight until I held you in my arms and saw you for the first time.”
135. “You are what I never knew I always wanted.” —Fools Rush in
136. You make my heart jump. Jumping animals work well for this. You could use a frog, a kangaroo, or even a bunny
137. Will you be my valen-slime? If you or your kiddo like making slime, you could pair this saying with a small container of slime. These little containerswould be perfect
138. You have such a great sense of humor!
139. You bring joy into my life.
140. I love spending time with you.
141. What kind of candy is never on time?
142. “Unknown” is famously productive when it comes to quotes, but some pretty famous people have also contributed humorous remarks about true love to the Internet archives. Which ones make you smile?
143. It’s a real treat to be your friend
144. “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” —Nicholas Sparks
145. “You are the sunshine that makes my day brighter. ” “May this Valentine's day be as awesome as you are. ”
146. “I am fortunate to have you” – Fortune Cookies (you can even make homemade fortune cookies)
147. Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you. — Walter Winchell
148. ; 3. What did one volcano say to the other? I
149. But your love makes it all worth it. ”
150. The Apply of My Eye
151. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.” —Anonymous
152. You melt me
153. You make the world a sweeter place
154. ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever. — Miranda Kerr
155. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. ” — Morrie Schwartz
157. “You are the icing on the cake” Cake or cupcakes
158. What types of activities can parents use to help children understand the meaning of Valentine’s Day?
159. It’s no stretch being your friend
160. “I just think Valentine's Day is a day to really appreciate the person you love, no matter who it is, and to spend time with them. I don't think it's all about fancy presents or whatever. I think it's about spending that quality time with that special person. ”
161. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more. Happy Valentine’s Day!” —Anonymous
162. Valentine, I’m so glad we’re in the same school. This would be cute with a bag of Goldfish crackers, or you could do Swedish Fish
163. “Be my love bug!”
164. I like the way you roll. This would be cute with a squishy ball, or a bouncy ball
165. You’re such a smartie! Attach this card to a roll of Smarties candies
166. . . Tell your children how much they mean to you. You are LOVED!. . . I have the best Valentine in the whole
167. “You are the only cute Valentine I wish to have in every life of mine. Happy Valentine’s day.”
168. You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.
169. “My heart is and always will be yours”. – by Jane Austen
170. “There is no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.” —Anonymous
171. To love another person is to see the face of God. — Les Miserables
172. You color my world. Pair this saying with a small box of crayons
173. I think you’re a star! This would be cute paired with a couple of Starburst candies. These biodegradable paper treat bags are a nice way to package small items
174. We’re the perfect “pear”. You guessed it, add this saying to a fresh pear
175. “I like the way you roll” – toy car, Tootsie Rolls or Rolos
176. What did one bee say to the other?
178. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles. ” — Willa Cather
179. Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! — Unknown
180. I only have fries for you
181. A Fun Valentine Wish
182. No bunny compares to you
183. XOXO – This would be cute with a small bag of Hershey’s kisses
184. “You are the apple of my eye, and I love you very much, my sweetie pie.”
185. Our friendship is the best!
186. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
187. What did the Farmer give his wife on Valentine’s Day? Hogs and Kisses!
188. Kids quotes for Valentine's Day 2023. Here are a few example of lovely Valentine's Day 2023 messages given below
189. What kind of flower do you never give on Valentine’s Day?
190. “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” —Anonymous
191. Take note: you’re a great teacher
192. Will “zoo” be my valentine? This saying is great if you find a bag of assorted animal toys
193. “I’m yours, no refunds.” —Anonymous
194. To love another person is to see the face of God.
195. You make my heart flutter
196. Cars- I Wheelie like you, Valentine
197. “You’re out-of-this-world!”
198. “You are one of a kind” – Attach playing cards.
199. Don’t go bacon my heart
201. “I love that rush, when he folds me into his arms and I can let out a sigh of relief, knowing I’m safe there. Always. —Michelle Poelking
202. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” —Aberjhani
203. Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.
204. You brighten up every room you enter.
205. “If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I’ll use my last breath to express my love for you.”
206. “I have my eye on you” fun glasses or magnifying glass
207. Thank you for filling my head with knowledge and my heart full of love
208. “If you were on paper, you’d be what they call fine print.” —Anonymous
209. “I would ‘quack’ up without you” – A small rubber ducky would be fun with this saying attached to its neck!
210. I’m wild about you. Any wild animal works well for this saying
211. You’re purr-fect
212. Hey Cutie, Happy Valentine’s Day + Add it with a Cutie orange
213. “You, my child, are beautiful than a flower and stronger than a mountain.”
214. “Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It’s loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weakness.” —Ann Landers
215. “There's a long life ahead of you and it's going to be beautiful, as long as you keep loving and hugging each other. ”
216. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ” — David Viscott
217. “ They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything”. – by Bil Keane
218. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” —Aberjhani
219. “When I’m with you hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.” —Anonymous
220. You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
221. I love you s’more and s’more
222. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.” —Anonymous
223. But you still love them with all your heart. ”
224. “You, my love, showed us the type of love that we never knew existed.”
225. Eye think we make a great pair. This saying would be great paired with a funny pair of novelty sunglasses
226. Love cures people — but the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. — Dr. Karl Menninger
227. You're the best friend I could ever ask for!
228. Cherrios- You’re O so special to me
229. “What’s better than a sweet chocolate cake, You, of course! Love you, my sweet Lil baby.
230. “Know what I like about you? Everything! Happy Valentine’s Day.” —Anonymous
231. Why didn’t the skeleton want to celebrate Valentine’s Day?
232. You're always so kind.
233. You are “O” so special! This would be great with a small bag or box of Cheerios
234. I find myself very fortunate to have been blessed with a kid like you…. it’s like a dream come true, a dream to have an angel full of life and love…. Happy Valentine’s Day to my cute little baby!!
235. Valentine, you float my boat. Small boat toys, or other floating toys would be perfect to pair with this saying
236. Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.
237. “As good friends go, you really shine. Let’s be each other’s Valentine!” —Anonymous
238. “Donut” go breaking my heart. Pair this with a donut or donut holes
239. May your day be filled with smiles!
240. Why is Valentine’s Day a good day for a party?
241. My love for you grows bigger and bigger
242. I’m not lion when I say you’re the best
243. “My love for you can never get old. The spark in your eye lights up my whole world.”
244. Love at first bite
245. Forever Valentine
246. Doritos- You’re as neato as a Dorito
247. I wish you were here. But I am sure you are in a better place. Mommy loves you and misses you. ”
248. We make a great combo
249. What shape is most popular on Valentine’s Day?
250. “I love you because you are exactly like me, and I am the best.”
251. Sewing kit- You’re sew special to me
252. I've always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.
253. “You are the brightest star, and I’m in love with who you are.” —White Lines & Red Lights
254. What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?
255. Lolly pop- You make my heart pop
256. You're an inspiration.
257. Fun and Frolic
258. I love you to pieces! Pair with a bag of Reese’s Pieces candies
259. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” —Walt Disney
260. You are the best thing I've done with my life. Happy Valentine's Day! — Unknown
261. “You will forever be my always.” —Anonymous
262. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
263. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. ” — Helen Keller
264. “You take the cake” – Cake or cupcakes
265. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ”
266. There is no remedy for love, but to love more.
267. You’re the apple of my eye
268. We make a great pear
269. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything. ”
270. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” —M. Scott Peck
271. I like you berry much! You could pair this saying with berry-flavored fruit snacks or even fresh berries
272. “I love love. Every day of my life is Valentine's Day. When you're a pathological narcissist, you have to fall in love with yourself every day. ”
273. “Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.” —Aberjhani
274. “I’m beary happy you’re in my class”
275. You are just “write” for me! Pair this with a cute pencil, pen, or marker
276. You are my hero, you know it's true. You excel in all you do
277. “You are mischievous, stubborn, and you drive me crazy each day, yet there is nothing that can stop me from loving you more every day.”
278. I hope you get to spend at least a hundred more. ”
279. My life feels like a fairy tale where dreams come true because I could not have hoped for a more beautiful and adorable son/daughter like you. Happy Valentine’s Day 2023 my baby!!!
280. You are beary special
281. “The best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms. ”
282. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
283. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January. ”
284. “You rate sky high with me” – an airplane or a handmade whirly gig
285. “Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love. ”
286. “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” —Robert Heinlein
287. Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile. — Unknown
288. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
289. “I treasure your friendship” – Hershey’s Treasures Candy
290. I think you are a-doh-able. Add this saying to a mini-size container of Play-doh
291. “There are many things in life that are worthy, but none is more precious than your smile, my cutie.”
292. I hope they keep loving each other as they do now. Let us all celebrate this day together and whole. ”
293. Lottery tickets- I won the lotto having you as a teacher
294. You are the sweetest angel who has filled my life with eternal happiness and smiles…. I wish that every desire in your heart, every dream in your life comes true… With loads of love and warm hugs, wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
295. What did the needle say to the thread?
296. What did the painter say to her sweetheart?
297. You are the ‘highlight’ of my day
298. Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart. — Unknown
299. You are a unicorn
300. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once.” —John Green
301. Happy Valentine’s Day, my little one. ”
302. “You have the power to vanquish my worries and bad times with just a smile, I love you, my kiddo.”
303. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
304. It's so sweet having a child like you. Hope your Valentine's Day is extra sweet, too. — Unknown
305. Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever. — Unknown
306. “You will always hold a special place in my heart; love you, my little angel.”
307. “Be yourself. There is no one better.” —Anonymous
308. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” —Henry Ford
309. 13 Table Chart
310. What’s red on the outside and has you on the inside?
311. What did one Jedi say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
312. Cute Valentine
313. Roses are red, violets are blue, I feel blessed when I’m with you!
314. Cars- I wheelie like being your friend
315. Sending lots of love and kisses your way!
316. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ” — Lao Tzu
317. I’m bananas for you. Pair this with a fresh banana, or a small bag of banana chips
318. “I like you ‘beary’ much!” – Teddy Grahams or gummy bears
319. With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It's great to have a kid like you. — Unknown
320. Valentine, you rule. Pair this saying with a colorful ruler
321. Can't wait to celebrate our friendship again soon!
322. “On a scale of one to ten, I’d give you a nine — and I’m the one you need.” —Anonymous
323. “I am buggy for you!” – some plastic bugs or a lady bug Valentine.
324. You are toad-ally awesome
325. I'm always so happy when I'm around you.
326. “Where there is great love, there are always wishes.” —Willa Cather
327. “Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear. ” — Jessica Katoff
328. The joy of my heart since the day you were born. Happy Valentine's Day! — Unknown
329. “I’m bananas for you” – Provide healthy valentines with bananas or banana bread
330. “I am stuck on you” – Glue or Stickers
331. With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come ...
332. You always know just what to say
333. “Loving you just can’t get boring. My love for you keeps growing.”
334. You are toad-aly awesome. I see this working well with those plastic jumping frogs, or other frog-themed stickers
335. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” —Maya Angelou
336. “Even if I had a bunch of cute puppies, I would rather hug and cuddle you, my love.”
337. “I adoor you!”
338. “I am ‘TOADally’ yours” – Plastic jumping frogs would be cute taped to a card with this saying or make some frog suckers.
339. “It’s funny how you came into our lives, and suddenly, we can’t imagine how we lived without you. Love you.”
340. You’re a sweet friend
341. “I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do.” —Anonymous
342. You knock my socks off. Fuzzy pink socks, anyone?
343. What do you call a ghost’s true love?
344. Valentine, you blow me away. Pair this saying with a bottle of bubbles
345. ‘Donut’ you know I love you! – Donuts
346. Friends like us stick together + stickers
347. You make the world a sweeter place.
348. ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.
349. Let’s celebrate this day of love together. ”
350. You brighten up my day.
351. What did the ghost say to his girlfriend? You look Boo-tiful
352. Pixie Stix- Let’s stick together
353. You have such a kind heart.
354. You are a gem of a friend! Attach this saying to a Ring Pop for a fun Valentine
355. “Truck full of hugs to you.” Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear child.
356. Chocolate coins- Don’t ever change
357. “You can always gain by giving love”. – by Reese Witherspoon
359. “If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie The Pooh
360. In a lifetime love is a treasure, and life with you my dear is always such a pleasure
361. Donut what I’d do without a friend like you
362. “Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.” —Anonymous
363. Gold Fish- I’m so glad we’re in the same school
364. I'm excited to celebrate Valentine's Day at school! Enjoy these treats, you're super cool!
365. “Hope your day is just as amazing as you are!”
366. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ”
367. “You are EXTRA special to me” – Extra Gum
368. School is s’more fun with you!
369. “I cannot imagine my life without you, my dear child. You are my heart and soul.
370. You always know how to make me laugh.
371. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” —Audre Lorde
372. I love you a waffle lot
373. “Whenever I think I cannot love you anymore, you prove me wrong!”
374. You are one in a melon! This would be cute with watermelon candies, like Sour Patch Watermelons
375. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” —Diane Von Furstenberg
376. “I dig you!” – Package treats with a small plastic shovel.
377. Be my love-bug
378. Pretzels- Stick with me, Valentine
379. From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet. — Unknown
380. You’re out-of-this-world
381. The world is devoid of emotions, but you must be full of them. Always spread love because hatred is just all too common. ”
382. I enjoy our talks together.
383. You make my heart soar
384. Only sometimes, one a little more than the other when the other is being a pain in the arse. But I would never choose one above the other. ”
385. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” —The Chaos of Stars
386. “You are my sweetest “bay-bee.” I love you, honey!
387. You're the best thing since sliced bread!
388. Right from the day you were born, you stole my heart. You have made my life so vibrant and happy. You are my little angel. Warm wishes on Valentine’s Day to you my sweetheart
389. We go together like cheese and crackers. This would be cute with a snack-size bag of Cheese-Its
390. It's so much fun being around you.
391. My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected. — Unknown
392. Love you from my head tomatoes
393. Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?
394. You are a “beary” special friend. Pair with a small bag of gummy bears, or even Teddy Grahams
395. Thinking of you on this Valentine's Day!
396. Never let go of the opportunity to celebrate love. Be a light that illuminates others. Happy Valentine’s Day. ”
397. “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” —Hans Nouwens
398. “I love you more than a million scoops of butterscotch.”
399. What did one sheep say to the other?
400. Rolos- I like the way you roll
401. I hope you have a wonderful day!
402. You hold the key to my heart + keychain
403. What did the cook say to his girlfriend?
404. “You make my heart bounce” – superballs
405. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend!
406. “Do you know, who is the most important person in my life? It’s you, my little world.
407. I’m hooked on you. Another fish pun! Pair with Goldfish or Swedish Fish
408. What did the tree say to the houseplant?
409. Have the best Valentine’s Day! I hope it’s as good as the friend you are to me!
410. Balloons- You make my heart pop
411. “You wrote the book on being cool!” – package with a purchased or homemade bookmark
412. What do you call the world’s smallest Valentine’s Day card?
413. “I’d SNAP at the chance to be your Valentine” – plastic toy alligator, bang snaps or how about an alligator pillow box
414. What did the scientist say to his sweetheart?
415. Olive you so much
416. “Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.” —Anonymous
417. “In a world full of temporary things you are a perpetual feeling.” —Sanober Khan
418. “I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each. Happy Valentine’s Day.” —Anonymous
419. Sweet treats on Valentine's Day help us remember to be sweet to each. And you're one of the sweetest kids ever!
420. “Out of all the sounds that I ever heard, mama is the best sound ever.”
421. You are dino-mite!
422. Dream Come True
423. I think you’re cuter than Cupid
424. Why did the sheriff lock up her boyfriend?
425. “You are as cute as a button!” – button bookmark, button bracelet or button-shaped cookies or candy would be cute clipped to a card with this saying
426. “From the first time I saw you, I knew you would have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband I could have asked for.” —Anonymous
427. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” —Jim Morrison
428. Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love.
429. “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. ”
430. I value our friend-chip. Add this saying to a snack-size bag of chips
431. You’ve stolen a pizza my heart
432. Pirate’s Booty- Ahoy Matey, you’ re a real treasure
433. No one can compare this feeling. I hope everyone gets to experience this at least once in their lives. You will know love like you have never known it before. And I tell you, you will experience happiness beyond measure. ”
434. “You melt my heart” Hot Chocolate and marshmallows
435. “You are a winner” – A purchased lottery ticket or a homemade scratch-off lottery ticket.
436. I bet you make everyone around you feel special.
437. I’m wild about you
438. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” —Eva Gabor
439. Thank you for being such a great friend to me.
440. “You are the most precious gift I ever received, I love you tons.”
441. 40. Read my lips, I'm yours. Attach lip shaped lip gloss or candy to this cute heart day card
442. Since you're such a fantastic son, I've got a special Valentine's Day gift just for you! I promise not to kiss you in front of any of your friends. — Unknown
444. “I have never once celebrated a Valentine's Day as a romantic holiday. For me, it's another opportunity to tell my kids or whoever how much I love them. I hang pink crepe paper and make heart-shaped pancakes!”
445. What did the whale say to his sweetheart on Valentine’s Day?
446. “I think you’re aMAZINGing” book of mazes
447. You’re my stud muffin
448. Teddy bear
449. You are the one who stole my heart for life when I first held you in my arms…. Happy Valentine’s Day to my darling little daughter…. I wish you are always smiling and happy
450. Owl always be your valentine
451. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.
452. Happy Valentine's Day Forever! Will you say that you'
453. “You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been. ” ― Angela N. Blount
454. “Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.” —A Walk to Remember
455. We go together like peanut butter and jelly
456. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. ”
457. What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts
458. I trust you with all my heart.
459. You’re off the hook! Pair this saying with a small bag of gummy worms
460. What did one volcano say to another on Valentine’s Day? I lava you
461. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. ” – J Scott Fitzgerald
462. A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.
463. “It’s amazing how constantly falling in love with you every day doesn’t hurt.”
464. “Your hugs are warmer than the sun, and your kisses are sweeter than the candies.”
465. DIY Scratch off jokes
466. “You are out of this world!” – Orbit Gum
467. Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful friend!
468. “I love you not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you. ” – Roy Croft
469. A mother understands what a child does not say.
470. “You can always gain by giving love. ”
471. You’re dog-gone cute. Pair this with a small dog toy, stickers, or an eraser
472. “You are constantly in my thoughts. I am stuck on you like the stamp on an envelope.”
473. Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy. — Jenny McCarthy
474. “I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you.” —Anonymous
475. Why couldn’t the two shooting stars spend Valentine’s Day together?
476. Highlighter- You’re the highlight of my day
477. “It is ‘ruff’ when you are not around” – Anything with a dog (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying!
478. Rawr means ‘I love you’ in dinosaur
479. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” —Charles M. Schulz
480. Forever and always, I'll be your friend!
481. Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.
482. Your presence in my life is like the blessing of God. Your smile brightens my day. Your laughter fills my heart with happiness. I am truly blessed to have a kid like you. Happy Valentine’s Day my child
483. Thank you for being you!
484. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11
485. “Where there is great love, there are always wishes. ”
486. “I never knew my heart could smile until you came and changed my life with your smile.”
487. You are the best gift I've ever received. — Unknown
488. “Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly.” —Rose Franken
489. I'm stuck on you!
490. And there is nobody that I have loved more than you since then. ”
491. Roses are red, violets are blue, I feel blessed when I'm with you! · 2. You make the world a sweeter place. · 3. Be my love-bug. · 4. Love you
492. “You are a keeper” or“I’m hooked on you” – Pair this with a package of Swedish Fish!
493. What did Frankenstein’s monster say to his bride on Valentine’s Day?
494. “You are the king/queen of my heart, right from the start.”
495. Kind, smart, inspiring and fun–when it comes to teachers you’re #1
496. What did one lightbulb say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
497. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” —Maya Angelou
498. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Peas. Peas who? Peas be my Valentine
499. “We love because he first loved us.” —1 John 4:19
500. 100 Chart For Kids
501. Donut holes- You are a hole lot of fun, Valentine
502. “You are just ‘write’ for me!” – A pencil or pen is always an appreciated gift!
503. Why couldn’t the calendar work late on Valentine’s Day?
504. What did the squirrel say to his mate?
505. “I love you not only for what you are but, for what I am when I’m with you.” —Roy Croft
506. You quack me up
507. Happy Valentine’s Day, son. Our hearts are forever full of love for the amazing person you are! — Unknown
508. Your one smile is good enough to make me forget all my worries…. Your one hugs makes my heart melt as you are the reason for our happiness…. Wishing the sweetest son/ daughter, a very Happy Valentine’s Day
509. “Our love was ‘mint’ to be” – Mints
510. You're one of a kind!
512. “I love you for everything, the smiles, and fun we share. Remember, for you, I will always be there.”
513. Always try to spread love and positivity. In a world full of coals, you should be a diamond. ”
515. “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone who loves the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” —Carrie Bradshaw
516. I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers. — Unknown
517. “Love is more than longing gazes, dancing in the rain and candlelight dinners, but I am so glad we experience all of that and more. I love you!” —Anonymous
518. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you”. – by Walter Winchell
519. “You are my sweet little star, and I can keep gazing at you all night. Keep on shining.”
520. “May this Valentine’s day be as awesome as you are.”
521. You are ex-STRAW special + crazy straw
522. I’m stuck on you. This saying is so versatile because you can pair it with any type of sticker you like.
523. You are o-fish-ally awesome. You could pair this with a small bag of Goldfish crackers
524. “A big bear hug for you!”
525. You're always so helpful.
526. You are as sweet a friend as these chocolates that I brought for you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
528. What did the dustpan say to the broom?
529. My heart is, and always will be, yours.
530. “I know of only one duty, and that is to love. ”
531. “If you were a transformer you’d be Optimus Fine.” —Anonymous
532. “I cannot stop loving you, never. You are my Valentine forever.”
533. How can parents use Valentine’s Day quotes to encourage children to express their feelings?
534. “You are ‘SUMbody’ special!” – An inexpensive calculator from the $$ store would be a useful gift!
535. “You’re the jam!” —Anonymous
536. I’m so lucky to be your friend. Pair this saying with a small bag or snack-size box of Lucky Charms
537. Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you enjoy these sweets!
538. “What she had realized was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst. ” ― Stieg Larsson
539. I love Valentine’s Day! I get to spend the whole day with my dearest friend
540. “Love is being stupid together.” —Paul Valery
541. 21 To 30 Tables Chart
542. I get a kick out of you. This would be cute paired with a mini soccer ball, or soccer-themed stickers or pencils
543. “My bounty is as boundless as the sea, ty love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite. ”
544. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world.
545. “May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine. Happy Valentine’s day to you son.”
546. Happy Valentine's Day to my awesome son! — Unknown
547. “When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love. ” ― J. K. Rowling
548. Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine's Day. — Unknown
549. Happy Valentine’s Day to you! I hope you will be my Valentine for the years to come!
550. I cherish our friendship.
551. “Because, a girl like you is impossible to find.” —Anonymous
552. (This Valentine's Day joke for kids is as sweet as they come!)
553. Why would you want to marry a goalie?
554. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca
555. “I ‘wheelie’ like you!” – a toy car
556. What kind of flower do you never give on Valentine’s Day? Cauliflower
557. “You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.” —Anonymous
558. I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have. I always will. — Unknown
559. “I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME.” —Anonymous
560. It's love, not DNA, that makes me parent. — Unknown
561. So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me 'mom.' — Unknown
562. I’m stuck on you
563. Oh look, it’s Valentine’s o’clock! You are my best friend and you rock!
564. “To my child: I love you more than I have ever found ways to say.”
565. Wishing you an amazing Valentine's Day, dear son. We love you. Baby boy,
566. “You ‘moo-ve’ me!” – Anything with a cow (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying!
567. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this. ”
568. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. ” — Socrates
569. Valentine, you are a-maze-ing. If you can find some of those marble mazes, they would be perfect. If not, you can find a lot of printable mazes to pair with this cute Valentine’s Day saying
570. What did one lightbulb say to another lightbulb? I like you a watt
571. Apple- Apple of my eye
572. What did the cucumber say to his friend?
573. Chips Ahoy- Ahoy Matey, be my valentine
574. Bouncy balls- I like the way you roll
575. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” —E.E. Cummings
576. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be.” —Anonymous
577. You have a heart of gold.
578. Your happiness is contagious.
579. What do you call two birds in love?
580. “You blow me away” – Blow Pop sucker
581. “You are our dream come true. Lucky to have a child like you.”
582. Band- Aids- I’m stuck on you
583. “You are o’fish’ally awesome” or “You’re a great catch – Goldfish crackers
584. Play-Doh- I like to play with you, Valentine
585. You make my heart happy.
586. “Good friends are like the stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.” —Anonymous
587. Happy Valentine’s Day, to my gorgeous friend. Don’t forget me in search of your prince charming
588. “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. ” ― Steve Maraboli
589. “To me, Valentine's Day is not merely limited to a lover but speaks of universal love. ”
590. I'm grateful for you.
591. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
592. What did the refrigerator say to the magnet?
593. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt”
594. I wish we grow up and always stick together like we do today! Happy Valentine’s Day, dear friend!
595. I may not say it every day, but you’ve changed my life in the biggest and best possible way. — Unknown
596. Love you to the moon and back
597. “You really measure up” or “You rule!” – Ruler or measuring tape
598. “I’m your number one fan” or “I am your biggest fan, or “you blow me away!” – A paper fan or A battery-operated personal fan
599. Why did the Pig give his girlfriend chocolates? Because it was Valentine’s Day!
600. Your Cute Smile
601. Glow sticks- You make my heart glow
602. “I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street. ”
603. Whale you be my Valentine?
604. What did the volcano say to his mother?
605. You are the apple of my eye. This would be cute with a fresh apple, or apple chips
606. “Your love and hugs are like the minimum vitamin supplements that I need daily.”
607. I like you a latte
608. And she loved a little boy very, very much... — Shel Silverstein
609. “Life is full of lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.” —Anonymous
610. “You rock!” or “Have a blast” or “You are a blast” – Who doesn’t love pop rocks candy!
611. You are turtle-y awesome. A small turtle toy, stickers, or erasers
612. “A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others”. – by Frank Morgan
613. Wherever you go, my love is with you. Happy Valentine's Day! — Unknown
614. “You are the person I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell.” —Tyler Knott Gregson
615. My dearest daughter / son, you are the reason for my smile and happiness. My life revolves around you and your life. Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day 2023. May God bless you with happiness
616. “Knock, Knock! It's Valentine's o'clock! You're my favorite person and you rock!”
617. Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
618. I like you a sloth
619. Know that the adults love you and appreciate you. ”
620. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
621. How did the doorbell propose to his sweetheart?