800 Inspirational Dad Is My Hero Quotes (2023)
1. You have always been my personal superhero. You saved me from sadness, kept me safe and always knew when I needed you most. I can’t be more grateful for having you as my dad. Happy Father’s Day, I love you endlessly.
2. Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad."
3. Every son's first superhero is his father
4. Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy father’s day.
5. “I come from a blue collar family, but my personal life isn’t. I didn’t get the gene that my grandfather had in spades. He was a local hero. Built the church that I went to. Built the house I grew up in. Steamfitter, pipefitter, electrician, mechanic and plumber. I wanted to do those things. But it just didn’t come easy.” – Mike Rowe
6. “Everyone needs a father figure in their life, and I’m so lucky that I have you! You’re not just my father. You’re my hero, and I look up to you in everything.”
7. Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad.
8. Death may have taken you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be. Miss you dad.
9. A father is the perfect blend of superhero, coach, and friend. —Jeannie Hund
10. “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” — Stanley T. Banks
11. There is no single day that you stopped being a hero to me. You will always be in my heart. Rest in peace father!
12. “Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.” —Unknown