1. Recognise emotions as they start to arise and smile at yourself inwardly.
2. If you can't feel sadness, how will you know happiness? Sally Taylor, On My Own
3. Tears have no weight, but It carries heavy feelings.
4. Take the time to notice them.
5. All our emotive states, such as wrath, fear, longing, mourning, love, jealousy, or envy, contain a portion of their opposite.
6. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. The brightest smiles hide the deepest pain inside.
8. I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you! – Unknown
9. We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful. -Eric Micha’el Leventhal
10. Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate and love yourself.
11. Sometimes you expect a lot from someone because you’d do that much for them.
12. "Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead, let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?” — Rumi
13. People don’t care for you when you are alone.
14. "Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you."— George Whitefield
15. Honest feelings and wrong timings make the most painful combination.
16. You can do 99 things for some people, and all they remember is the one thing you didn’t do.
17. They just care for you when they are alone.
18. because maybe that something was their everything.
19. I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing. -Socrates
20. Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand … prejudice, fear, and ignorance walk hand in hand. -Peart
21. Doris Kessler, The Meaning of God: Love Explained on Rumi’s Poetry
22. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
23. A person who left anger may come back again,
24. Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. -Roger Ebert
25. Never let your emotion of sorrow or regret show.
26. The pages of your past cannot be rewritten, but the pages of your tomorrow are blank. Create it beautifully.
27. Lea Kliem, Regulating Emotions
28. The girl that laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl that may cry herself to sleep.
29. The worst pain is when you have many things in your mind and have no one to share.
30. W. GERROD PARROTT, The Positive Side of Negative Emotions
31. When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. -Ernest Hemingway
32. If you love someone, It becomes your weakness.
33. Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.
34. One day you will search for me to say sorry but believe me, that will be too late.
35. "Don't trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar."— Narges Obaid
36. “I knew they would kill me when they found out, but…” He struggled for words, releasing a sharp breath. “I think I realized that I would rather die because I betrayed them, than live because I betrayed you.”
37. But that river isn't the same for even a fraction of a second. People are equally in flux—I am like that, and so are you. Our thoughts, emotions, molecules are continually changing. Pema Chödrön, Taking the Leap:
38. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
39. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”― Nicholas Sparks
40. There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
41. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."— C. S. Lewis
42. Those things that disrupt the rhythms of the invisible heart linger. If left alone, some will linger for a lifetime.
43. God never allows pain without a purpose.
44. Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way. -Mavis Mazhura
45. Because I’m a beautiful lie, you are a painful truth.
46. You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. -Dale Carnegie
47. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”— Lucille Ball
48. There is no greater feeling than being deeply in love with someone. When you are head-over-heels in love with someone, you will do anything to make them happy. You would do anything just to see them smile.
49. Everyone cry, some from eyes, some from heart
50. Don’t feel guilty for it.
51. A leader is a dealer in hope. -Napoleon Bonaparte
52. Everything in life happens for a reason.
53. He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ― Emily Brontë (Wuthering Heights)
54. I fu*king miss you. All-day, Every day and you can’t even imagine how pathetic it makes me feel because I don’t even know if you miss me back.
55. It sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you always cry.
56. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” ¬– Boy Meets World
57. Just because a decision hurts, Doesn’t mean that it was the wrong decision.
58. Let’s not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it. -Vincent van Gogh
59. "If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.” — Unknown
60. "What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward."— Roy T. Bennett
61. After all, you construct the fabric of your reality based on your emotions and how you manage your energy. It’s all about alignment.
62. "My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again."— Richard Branson
63. “I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”
64. I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be. – Atticus
65. I will never be good enough for you. I got that.
66. We are forever anticipating what is to come or remembering what has gone.
67. We search for the feelings that will destroy us in the end.
68. "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” — Unknown
69. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
70. "You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living."— Elizabeth Taylor
71. To be vulnerable to emotion is a sign that one is suffering from an insufficient quantity of energy.
72. “Love is breathing each other with all madness” ― Seema Gupta
73. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost
74. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
75. Because everything that falls gets broken.
76. Charles Darwin, The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals
77. Sarah Prout, Dear Universe
78. When someone ignores you, move on with a smile, no matter whether a smile is fake or real, because no one really cares.
79. What’s done is done, What’s gone is gone,
80. Memories are beautiful as well as painful.
81. “I love you,” these three words have been said billions of times throughout history. They’re simple, yet they can carry so much weight and emotion. Whether it’s your best friend saying it to their significant other or a parent telling their child, “I love you,” it can make all the difference in the world.
82. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. -Roy Croft
83. "It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.” — Stephen King
84. “All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.”
85. Now if I catch myself holding back an emotion the way I used to, I work on bringing it out; I try to make myself more responsive.
86. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
87. “Anger ... it's a paralyzing emotion ... you can't get anything done. People sort of think it's an interesting, passionate, and igniting feeling — I don't think it's any of that — it's helpless ... it's absence of control — and I need all of my skills, all of the control, all of my powers ... and anger doesn't provide any of that — I have no use for it whatsoever."
88. However, emotions can lie, because they are not products of reality, but of our interpretation of reality.
89. Remember that failure is an event, not a person. -Zig Ziglar
90. I came to understand that in order to feel, we need to re-connected to our own feelings as well as those of others. Doris Kessler, The Meaning of God: Love Explained on Rumi’s Poetry
91. Because nobody really cares.
92. Some disconnections will bless your life.
93. Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems, knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it. But the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion, and empathy. -Dean Koontz
94. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
95. “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
96. expressing your feelings to someone you love
97. In the end, I think I broke my own heart more than you broke mine.
98. By suppressing your feelings, you find immediate relief, but you stop growing.
99. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."— Thomas A. Edison
100. When you learn to survive without anyone,
101. Liz Fosslien, Mollie West Duffy, No Hard Feelings
102. Sometimes I feel you like, no matter how much I try, no matter how much I give, I will never be good enough for anyone.
103. "If I look back, I am lost.” ― George R.R. Martin, "A Dance with Dragons"
104. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."— Arthur Ashe
105. “Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.” – Lamartine
106. "Sometimes, it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.” — Unknown
107. But that river isn't the same for even a fraction of a second. People are equally in flux—I am like that, and so are you. Our thoughts, emotions, molecules are continually changing.
108. "You are a hurricane of a girl; remember to breathe every once in a while, do not drown within your own storm.” — Unknown
109. Karla McLaren, The Language Of Emotion
110. PAST has taught me one important thing…
111. Brenda DuFresne, Truth and the Five Platforms of Ascension
112. You elevate and get used to it by growing stronger.
113. But you can tell yourself that you deserve better. So try to move on.
114. “In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.”
115. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment.
116. It’s okay to cry when there is too much on your mind.
117. "When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.” — Unknown
118. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."— Dale Carnegie
119. Some memories can never be shared with anyone because they’re unexplainable.
120. It’s difficult to tell the person who hurt you. It was their fault.
121. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
122. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
123. Every true and deep love is a sacrifice.
124. Sometimes it’s too late.
125. I think it's because it was an emotional story, and emotions come through much stronger in black and white. Colour is distracting in a way, it pleases the eye but it doesn't necessarily reach the heart. - Kim Hunter
126. One wrong move, and everyone judges you.
127. It’s hard to turn the page when you know someone won’t be in the next chapter, but the story must go on.
128. It hurts to realize that the person whom you want to be with is the one who is most happy without you.
129. “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” – Unknown
130. Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone.
131. Miriam Greenspan, Healing Through the Dark Emotions
132. The essential difference between emotion and reason is that emotion leads to action while reason leads to conclusions. -Donald Calne
133. I killed my own happiness at such a young age by loving someone more than myself.
134. Anyone can be angry–that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way–that is not easy. -Aristotle
135. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
136. He’d always known that shit rolled downhill, but he never knew tears did the same thing. -Amy Lane
137. When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem. We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves. -Jess C. Scott
138. "Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward."— Roy T. Bennett
139. When you listen with empathy to another person, you give that person psychological air. -Stephen R. Covey
140. Whatever is begun in anger, ends in shame. -Benjamin Franklin
141. I’m the type of person who tries to make everyone smile, but when I need to smile, no one is there for me.
142. One day, you realize that there are some people you’ll never see again.
143. "Most people aren't even aware of the number of masks they're wearing."— Unknown
144. "Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it."— Germany Kent
145. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
146. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.” – Unknown
147. Ignorance is a poison that kills love, friendship, and all the good feelings.
148. "You never really know the true quality of someone’s character until the road gets rocky.” — Unknown
149. When you’re in love, everything feels new and exciting. The whole world seems brighter and more beautiful. You can’t wait to spend every waking moment with that special someone, and even when you’re apart; they’re never far from your thoughts. Love is one of the most amazing things in life; when you find it, hold it tight.
150. “I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.” – Unknown
151. At least not in the same way.
152. A heart once ‘hurt,’ never the same again.
153. Few of us ever live in the present.
154. Once the heart gets too heavy with pain, people don’t cry.
155. "If you think life is hard, keep going. Don't seek an easy life, seek strength."— Friedrich Nietzsche
156. “You are nothing short of my everything.” – Unknown
157. I just can’t understand how some people can be okay with themselves knowing that they emotionally destroyed someone who loved them.
158. "The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.” — Unknown
159. Sometimes who says “I don’t believe in love” was once someone who loved unconditionally.
160. Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. -Jack Welch
161. And that’s the thing about time.
162. "Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart.” — Unknown
163. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
164. Recognise emotions as they start to arise and smile at yourself inwardly. Juliet Adams
165. Some people come into your life only to teach you how to live alone.
166. “Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don't lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier.”
167. They just turn silent completely silent.
168. "Life is like riding a bicycle: to keep your balance, you must keep moving."— Albert Einstein
169. I try to let you go, but in the end, you are always in my mind.
170. Negative emotions can be energizing. We might not like them. We might complain about them. But we'd rather feel something than nothing, and negative emotions at least help us feel something.
171. so don’t let anyone take your “happiness.”
172. Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in a sea, but you don’t know how deep that stone can go.
173. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
174. It’s hard to trust when you’ve been let down by many people you trusted.
175. You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.
176. The biggest suspense of life is that.
177. The way to do is to be. -Lao Tzu
178. Pamela Baron Waldbauer, Revealing Yo
179. I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
180. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”
181. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
182. "When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” — Joseph Kennedy
183. We have also seen that expression in itself, or the language of the emotions, as it has sometimes been called, is certainly of importance for the welfare of mankind.
184. Inspirational Sayings
185. “I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.” – Unknown
186. I’m a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will. -Antonio Gramsci
187. One of life’s lessons is always moving on.
188. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
189. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for. - Zig Ziglar
190. Genius is the ability to renew one's emotions in daily experience. - Paul Cezanne
191. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
192. "Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
193. NEVER expect anything from anyone…
194. I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
195. “The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.”
196. We cannot get rid of our emotions. We can, however, manage them by changing our perception of them.
197. no matter how nice you are,
198. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...”
199. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
200. Most people don't realize turkeys are friendly, they're social, they're loyal, they have emotions. - Shannon Elizabeth
201. In my 35 years in business, I have always trusted my emotions. I have always believed that by touching emotion you get the best people to work with you, the best clients to inspire you, the best partners and most devoted customers.
202. The person who has the biggest impact on your life stays for the shortest time.
203. The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your life with.
204. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
205. Rational thoughts never drive people's creativity the way emotions do. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
206. "If you can’t fly then run; if you can’t run then walk; if you can’t walk then crawl; but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."— Martin Luther King, Jr.
207. If you can't feel sadness, how will you know happiness?
208. Being happy is a state of mind, A state where most of us forget to live.
209. I want you in every way there is to want a person.
210. Your emotions are the voice of the body.
211. If you fail in love, you will become genuinely alone.
212. The most difficult task in life is, removing someone from your heart.
213. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
214. Sadly, all here life.
215. Sometimes you have to stay silent because no word can explain what is going in your mind and heart.
216. You think I’ve changed.
217. How terrible is it to be called beautiful, smart, and strong but end up being alone every night?
218. It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
219. Because one day they’ll change and their love for you change too.
220. “I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.”
221. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
222. Don’t be too happy when someone says they love you and care for you
223. You don’t know who is praying for you and who is praying with you.
224. "Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow."— Mary Anne Radmacher
225. “Love is a friendship set to music.”— Joseph Campbell
226. Every pain gives a lesson, and every lesson changes a person.
227. Today’s beautiful moments are tomorrow’s beautiful memories.
228. Sometimes the love is fake, but hate is always real.
229. "They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws.” — Unknown
230. If we ignore and repress an emotion, we won't erase its message—we'll just shoot the messenger and interfere with an important natural process.
231. When you delete hypocrites from your life, good things will start happening, which won’t be a coincidence.
232. That’s what romantic love is all about. It’s not just a feeling but an act of caring and adoration. It’s about seeing the best in someone, even when they don’t see it themselves. And it’s about making them feel loved and valued, moment after moment, day after day.
233. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
234. Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.
235. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami
236. When a man loves a woman she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly loves a man he becomes her strength. This is called the exchange of power.
237. People who hide their pain and feelings are the ones who overthink more.
238. One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think.
239. We bury our emotions and pretend we are just fine.
240. You can’t make people feel for you the way you feel for them.
241. Beautiful Sayings About Love
242. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. -Leo Buscaglia
243. Change happens in the boiler room of our emotions–so find out how to light their fires. -Jeff Dewar
244. Les Parrott Love's, Unseen Enemy
245. Lennox Cornwall, Embracing Failure: Your Key to Success
246. It isn’t stress that makes us fall–it’s how we respond to stressful events.
247. Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do. – David Wilkerson
248. “Books can also provoke emotions. And emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas. Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh, throwing a book at someone else.”
249. I hate when I see a teardrop in your eye, and I hate it most when I know the reason is me.
250. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
251. By confronting our envy, we learn what drives us. By accepting our anxiety, we can reframe it as excitement and become more successful.
252. You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I’m thinking about.
253. “One ought to hold on to one's heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.”
254. Our feelings are not there to be cast out or conquered. They’re there to be engaged and expressed with imagination and intelligence. -T.K. Coleman
255. Add life to your days, not days to your life.
256. I’m not saying that I think of you constantly, But I can’t deny the fact that each time my mind wanders, it always finds some way back to you.
257. In life, what you want will never come easy.
258. Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence. -Robert K. Cooper, PhD
259. Cutting someone completely off from your life is sometimes necessary for your peace.
260. Life has no remote….
261. The worst feeling is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
262. Control your emotion, or it will control you
263. The real one will stay anyway because there’re thousands to remain.
264. Without rain, nothing grows.
265. What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness. – Jacqueline Woodson
266. Don’t forget to thank god for keeping you alive.
267. If you can learn to see your emotions as tools of your deepest awareness, you’ll be able to move forward as a whole and functional person.
268. Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one’s awareness of one’s ignorance.
269. deep love thoughts for her
270. Sometimes life puts you in the same situation again to see if you learned the lesson.
271. Life doesn’t always give you the people you want, and sometimes it takes away the people you need the most.
272. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” ― Ernest Hemingway
273. Tobin Burgess, Kevin Pugh, Leo Sevigny, The Personal Vision Workbook
274. Never get too attached to someone because attachments lead to expectations, and expectations lead to disappointment.
275. People who notice your silence truly care about you.
276. Too often, the heart finds a way to love the one who will never love it back.
277. First love is important, but the Last love is very important because First love change nature and, the Last love changes life. So, Care your love.
278. “Emotions, in my experience, aren't covered by single words. I don't believe in "sadness," "joy," or "regret." Maybe the best proof that the language is patriarchal is that it oversimplifies feeling. I'd like to have at my disposal complicated hybrid emotions, Germanic train-car constructions like, say, "the happiness that attends disaster." Or: "the disappointment of sleeping with one's fantasy." I'd like to show how "intimations of mortality brought on by aging family members" connects with "the hatred of mirrors that begins in middle age." I'd like to have a word for "the sadness inspired by failing restaurants" as well as for "the excitement of getting a room with a minibar." I've never had the right words to describe my life, and now that I've entered my story, I need them more than ever. ”
279. I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot. – Unknown
280. I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
281. "You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life that lights you up. Don’t ever forget that.” — Coco Calla
282. "The world is gonna judge you no matter what you do, so live your life the way you want to.” — Unknown
283. Related Stories From YourTango:
284. Life is so ironic to understand fully. It takes sadness to know what happiness is.
285. “Pity those who don't feel anything at all.”
286. Laura L. Smith, The Angels Healing Love--Abundant Blessings from Above
287. Isaac Bashevis Singer
288. Watch carefully. They smile a lot.
289. Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it is justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business. -Norman Vincent Peale
290. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
291. Spend it with people who make you laugh & feel loved.
292. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
293. To increase your effectiveness, make your emotions subordinate to your commitments. -Brian Koslow
294. For news of the heart, ask the face. -West African saying
295. Sometimes I just cry alone because I don’t want to end up being emotional in front of anyone.🥀
296. Like bad weather, negative emotions may also be unpleasant or destructive, yet people should no more wish for unremitting happiness than for continual clear skies.
297. So if you’re feeling a little down or discouraged today, remember that there is always somebody out there who loves you – somebody who sees the beauty in you, even when you don’t see it yourself. Take comfort in knowing their love will always be there for you whenever you need it.
298. “Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel, all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan
299. We cannot get it back.
300. Sunsets are proof that the ending can also be beautiful.
301. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
302. Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations, and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless love will find it’s way. -Malika E. Nura
303. Sometimes being patient and keeping silent is better than expressing what you really feel.
304. To love a person is to see all of their magic, and to remind them of it when they have forgotten.
305. Sometimes what you feel is hard to explain.
306. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart."— Helen Keller
307. “But feelings can't be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.”
308. Everyone leaves in the end anyway.
309. Sometimes it’s better to maintain some distance than talking to someone daily.
310. Never take too much care of someone because you won’t be able to stand the pain when they start avoiding you.
311. “I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.” – Unknown
312. ED. KARISHMA BAJAJ, Wisdom of Ravishankar Final
313. “One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
314. "If you’re going through hell, keep going."— Winston Churchill
315. How to identify broken hearts?
316. "You must tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.'” — Les Brown
317. I try not to miss you.
318. Depression is not a joke; you may see someone smiling but inside, they are dying.
319. The value of present moments is realized only when it becomes a memory.
320. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
321. Our emotions are like waves in an ocean, which comes, bursts, and fades
322. Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.
323. If you don’t clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for your distance forever.
324. Any person capable of angering you becomes your master. -Epictetus
325. I came to understand that in order to feel, we need to re-connected to our own feelings as well as those of others.
326. “I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have.” ― Debasish Mridha
327. Not every expression of love needs to be extravagant or over-the-top. Sometimes, the most meaningful kind of romance is best expressed with words in a letter or card. And while women are often the receivers of flowers and subjects of romantic poems, there’s no reason your boyfriend, husband, or male partner should be excluded from these gestures either.
328. “If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.” – Unknown
329. No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.
330. Let not your mind trap your thoughts of despair. Laura L. Smith, The Angels Healing Love--Abundant Blessings from Above
331. No matter how strong a person you are, there’s always a person who can make you weak.
332. "Relax and trust the timing of your life. You will figure out your career. You will find the right relationship. You will become the person you always wanted to be. Just don’t forget to appreciate who you are now.” — Ruben Chavez
333. The more importance you give to someone, The less they value you.
334. Jim Browne, Managing Your Life
335. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”― Ursula K. Le Guin
336. Just accept the truth and move on.
337. Emotions are part of being human. Good positive emotions can be recognized, examined, nurtured, expanded and acted upon.
338. Learn to embrace the storms in your life.
339. As surely as the sun will rise tomorrow, so too will my heart beat only for you.
340. “It is important not to suppress your feelings altogether when you are depressed. It is equally important to avoid terrible arguments or expressions of outrage. You should steer clear of emotionally damaging behavior. People forgive, but it is best not to stir things up to the point at which forgiveness is required. When you are depressed, you need the love of other people, and yet depression fosters actions that destroy that love. Depressed people often stick pins into their own life rafts. The conscious mind can intervene. One is not helpless.”
341. “I don't like hope very much. In fact, I hate it. It's the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast and kills you hard. It's bad news. The worst. It's sharp sticks and cherry bombs. When hope shows up, it's only a matter of time until someone gets hurt.”
342. I know you don’t care, but I am still here Like I promised.
343. Once you fall in true love, you smile daily with tears in your eyes.🥀
344. When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion. -Dale Carnegie
345. She’s going to say forever, “I got this,” even with tears in her eyes.
346. If we lack emotional intelligence, whenever stress rises the human brain switches to autopilot and has an inherent tendency to do more of the same, only harder. Which, more often than not, is precisely the wrong approach in today’s world.
347. It might not make sense now, but at the right time, it will.
348. You can survive anything.
349. Just smile and say I’m fine.
350. We all pretend that we are okay, but we all know that it hurts.
351. If someone loves you, It gives you strength,
352. People can never be Happy after losing someone they loved. They lose a reason to smile.
353. The most beautiful thing about romantic love is that it can touch us in a way no other type can. It has the power to inspire us, motivate us, and fill us with hope and happiness. It’s a love that we can all aspire to, regardless of our relationship status.
354. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. -Kahlil Gibran
355. People do not die from suicide; they die from sadness.
356. You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.
357. Enjoy every moment in your life.
358. You don't need emotional attachments in order to do what is right and good.
359. But our values are the ocean over which these waves are formed.
360. Always remember that everything happens for a reason.
361. God puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason.
362. But only you know how every small thing affects you.
363. Faking a smile is easier than explaining why you’re sad.
364. I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
365. "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."— Harriet Beecher Stow
366. Feeling loved depends on our ability to communicate emotionally.
367. I want to show him that he has not been loved before. I want him to feel, with one kiss, how I can make love to his soul for eternity. ~S.L.
368. Jeanne Segal, Feeling Loved
369. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
370. No one cares until something dramatic happens.
371. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
372. "Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” — Stella Maeve
373. The connection between heart and mind is short and well traveled.
374. With no ability to feel emotions, life would be reduced to a gray, mechanical ritual from cradle to grave. Be grateful that you can feel emotions!
375. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
376. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
377. Nothing is permanent. In the end, you will be left with your broken heart and incomplete feelings.
378. You can’t force yourself to stop liking someone.
379. “Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions.”
380. Real love is uncontrollable. When you’re experiencing real love, the other person will make you feel weak in the knees and unable to speak. They are your perfect match because they make you fall so deep in love that you can’t think about anything else. However, this type of recklessness can sometimes be a problem too.
381. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
382. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard
383. Pema Chödrön, Taking the Leap:
384. Thought Of The Day For School
385. Love all. Trust few.
386. "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength."— Theodore Roosevelt
387. "Let everything happen to you. Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final."— Rainer Maria Rilke
388. Guilt is a wasted emotion. It will hold you back from moving forward and FORWARD is where we want to be.
389. "Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."— Christian D. Larson
390. Ice melts when heated…
391. In a high-IQ job pool, soft skills like discipline, drive, and empathy mark those who emerge as outstanding. -Daniel Goleman
392. The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.
393. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. – John Lennon
394. Eyes melt when cheated :)🥀
395. People come, and people go.
396. Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.
397. Do your best to be a good one.
398. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
399. I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world. You are the reason I survive.
400. "Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go."— Nicole Kidman
401. You need to value your emotions and give yourself the gift of being emotionally alive.
402. Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
403. "Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out."— Gordon B. Hinkley
404. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.
405. Each heart has some pain only the way of expression is different. Some hide it in their eyes, while some hide it in their smile.
406. No matter how hard or unfair it may be,
407. “When I open them, most of the books have the smell of an earlier time leaking out between the pages - a special odor of the knowledge and emotions that for ages have been calmly resting between the covers. Breathing it in, I glance through a few pages before returning each book to its shelf.”
408. I knew at once that you were meant for me. Deep in my soul I know that I’m your destiny.
409. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
410. "Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” — Nora Ephron
411. Make sure it is worth watching.
412. Every time we allow someone to move us with anger, we teach them to be angry. -Barry Neil Kaufman
413. How sweet it is to be loved by someone who sees your beauty, even when you don’t see it yourself. When you’re with that person, nothing else seems to matter. They make you feel special and loved like you’re the only one in the world.
414. “my own expectations.”
415. When you make people angry, they act in accordance with their baser instincts, often violently and irrationally. When you inspire people, they act in accordance with their higher instincts, sensibly and rationally. Also, anger is transient, whereas inspiration sometimes has a lifelong effect. -Peace Pilgrim
416. Everything’s real, but not everyone’s true.
417. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook
418. Truth is, you never really knew the real me.
419. I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
420. "Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard."— Unknown
421. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
422. If I could choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to tell you “I love you.”
423. "Whatever brings you down will eventually make you stronger.” — Alex Morgan
424. Innocent C. Enyinna, Success Without Brain
425. deep thoughts about love
426. "To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others."— Sophie Swetchine
427. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
428. There are so many ways to express your love for someone. You can say it with words, with actions, or with gifts. But sometimes, the simplest things mean the most. A smile, a touch, or even a moment of eye contact can convey more feelings than any grand gesture could ever hope to.
429. Life is like a book. If you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter holds.
430. When you love someone, you never really know whether they love you back until you take the chance and tell them how you feel. It’s always a risk, but it’s worth it if that person means as much to you as you think they do. You’ll know if they don’t feel the same way and can move on. But if they love you too, it’ll be the best feeling in the world.
431. Running a marathon with a backpack is tough and may hinder you from winning the race. Don’t let the baggage from your past–heavy with fear, guilt, and anger–slow you down. -Maddy Malhotra
432. If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone.
433. Nobody cares unless you’re beautiful or dead.
434. Many people died at your age.
435. One day you’ll be just a memory of some people.
436. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
437. "The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.” — Unknown
438. The pain never really goes away.
439. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” – Unknown
440. words to express love
441. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.
442. The only way to change someone’s mind is to connect with them from the heart.
443. “It is a grave injustice to a child or adult to insist that they stop crying. One can comfort a person who is crying which enables him to relax and makes further crying unnecessary; but to humiliate a crying child is to increase his pain, and augment his rigidity. We stop other people from crying because we cannot stand the sounds and movements of their bodies. It threatens our own rigidity. It induces similar feelings in ourselves which we dare not express and it evokes a resonance in our own bodies which we resist.”
444. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
445. Sally Taylor, On My Own
446. talking to you or not talking to you.🥀
447. "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” — William Shakespeare
448. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
449. Every time you see them, your heart starts racing, and you can’t help but smile from ear to ear. You want to spend every waking moment with them, and they always seem to be on your mind. You can’t explain it, but you know they’re your soulmate.
450. Mindful Leadership For DummiesThese sparks of feelings merge in us creating new ideas and new convictions.
451. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
452. Dr Bradley Nelson, The Emotion Code deep
453. “This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!” – Unknown
454. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~Lao Tzu
455. You can show how much you’re emotionally strong,
456. The connection between heart and mind is short and well traveled. Tobin Burgess, Kevin Pugh, Leo Sevigny, The Personal Vision Workbook
457. Death is not the greatest loss in life.
458. Alfonso Vonscheidtur, Sadness
459. “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Unknown
460. “Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.” ― Julianne Moore
461. Nobody can take away your “pain.”
462. Experience is not what happens to you–it’s how you interpret what happens to you. -Aldous Huxley
463. Here is my heart, accept it please because I am so clumsy and I am afraid I just might lose it.
464. Value the people who sacrifice their something for you,
465. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”— Blaise Pascal
466. Get up and change it yourself!
467. I never knew I could feel so much pain and yet be so in love with the person causing it.
468. Sometimes you make me feel like I actually have a chance with you, but when I try to take that chance, you make me realize I never really did.
469. "If I can still breathe, I’m fine.” — Unknown
470. Sihle B.V. Ntshingila, Let Your Greatness Become A Reality
471. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
472. When happiness grows beyond limits, then it turns into sadness.
473. It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently. -Fyodor Dostoyevsky
474. “Can he love her? Can the soul really be satisfied with such polite affections? To love is to burn - to be on fire, like Juliet or Guinevere or Eloise...”
475. The clouds rain too when things get heavy.
476. Something good will come out of it.
477. Susan H. Lawrence, Pure Emotion
478. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand
479. Why does everyone love you but hates me?
480. If we can’t laugh at ourselves, do we have the right to laugh at others? -C.H. Hamel
481. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
482. Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.
483. “You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.” – Unknown
484. A deep emotional relationship cannot be built overnight. It takes time, patience, and a lot of effort. But once you have found that special someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with, it will all be worth it.
485. “I feel too much. That's what's going on.' 'Do you think one can feel too much? Or just feel in the wrong ways?' 'My insides don't match up with my outsides.' 'Do anyone's insides and outsides match up?' 'I don't know. I'm only me.' 'Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between the inside and outside.' 'But it's worse for me.' 'I wonder if everyone thinks it's worse for him.' 'Probably. But it really is worse for me.”
486. It’s natural to feel angry when someone or something hurts you, but eventually, you have to let it go before it destroys your peace of mind and health.
487. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”— Gilbert K. Chesterton
488. “Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.”
489. Comparative Criticism: Volume 20, Philosophical Dialogues
490. Karla McLaren, The Language of Emotions
491. Richard Werre, I Love My Work But, I Hate My Job
492. The right one will love you to heal you first.
493. No matter how sad you are, there is somebody who cares.
494. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
495. To be vulnerable to emotion is a sign that one is suffering from an insufficient quantity of energy. Yves Réquéna, Chi Kung
496. "The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, "At First Sight"
497. Memories are always special sometimes, we laugh by remembering the days we cried, and we cry by remembering the days we laughed.
498. Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone … just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had. -F. Scott Fitzgerald
499. The feeling can be controlled, but tears never lie.
500. but the one who left with a smile will never be there again.
501. One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes.
502. The best thing I learned was to stop fighting for someone who was ok with losing you.
503. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. ~Dalai Lama XIV
504. If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far. -Daniel Goleman
505. Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.
506. Who would have thought that I would fall for the most beautiful person in this world?
507. If you really got a pure heart, you are going to win in the end. Remember that.
508. Just because we don’t have the words to describe an emotion doesn’t make it any less real.
509. The less you respond to negativity in the more peaceful your life becomes.
510. When you deal with controlling, manipulative, or oppressive individuals, display as little emotion as possible.
511. When your mood is not reasonable without reason, you are missing someone.
512. I don’t know what’s killing me more;
513. "You have the power within you to rise about whatever is currently seeking to bring you down.
514. Life is series of a million tiny miracles.
515. “The moment we cry in a film is not when things are sad but when they turn out to be more beautiful than we expected them to be.”
516. We are not given a good life or a bad life.
517. “When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.” – Unknown
518. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allen Poe
519. “Everybody has a home team: It’s the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It’s the people who, near or far, know everything that’s wrong with you and love you anyways. These are the ones who tell you their secrets, who get themselves a glass of water without asking when they’re at your house. These are the people who cry when you cry. These are your people, your middle-of-the-night, no-matter-what people.”
520. “Together with you is my favorite place to be.” – Unknown
521. It’s just a part of life.
522. There may be rules, but when your emotions rise high, you become a victim of your own emotions.
523. There’s something unique and magical about falling in love with someone for the first time. It’s like your whole world is turned upside down, and nothing else matters except for that person. You’re head-over-heels in love with them, and you can’t imagine your life without them.
524. “Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive.”
525. The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and influence their actions. -John Hancock
526. Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. -C.G. Jung
527. The most painful thing ever is having Feelings for someone you can’t be with it.
528. Let not your mind trap your thoughts of despair.
529. but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart.
530. One way to boost our willpower and focus is to manage our distractions instead of letting them manage us. -Daniel Goleman
531. If you cannot control your emotion, you cannot control your money.
532. In the end, promises are just words.
533. “I still fall in love with you every day!” – Unknown
534. “I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.”
535. Andy Stanley, Enemies of the Heart
536. There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. –Leo Christopher
537. You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day.
538. Mental Health Slogans
539. Emotional intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions. Research suggests it is responsible for as much as 80 percent of the “success” in our lives. -J. Freedman
540. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
541. "One ought to hold on to one's heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
542. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Arnold
543. Cry is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken heart is
544. It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head–it is the unique intersection of both. -David Caruso
545. Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got. -Janis Joplin
546. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
547. It’s up to us to make it good or bad.
548. Many people will walk in and out of your life,
549. We should love, not fall in love.
550. We define emotional intelligence as the subset of social intelligence that involves the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions. -Salovey and Mayer