1. I enjoy my own company, I do not need others. I am free and unshackled, not having to listen to others. I am free of all the noise, That is all around me.
2. I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone. Amy Sedaris
3. “Many people suffer from the fear of finding oneself alone, and so they don’t find themselves at all.” Rollo May
4. Learn to enjoy your own company. You are the one person you can count on living with for the rest of your life.
5. “Loneliness becomes an acid that eats away at you.” – Haruki Murakami
6. “Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate, and love yourself.” – Robert Tew
7. “We’ve got a bond in common, you and I. We are both alone in the world.”― Daphne du Maurier
8. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as unecessary as when you were alone.” Michael Bassey Johnson
9. “The worst kind of loneliness in the world is the isolation that comes from being misunderstood. It can make people lose their grasp on reality.”― Shyza Chaudhry
10. “Loneliness is cured by contact with yourself.” – Sven Schnieders
11. The holiest of all holidays are those Kept by ourselves in silence and apart; The secret anniversaries of the heart.
12. Among the many things it meant was that even to loneliness there is an end, for those who are lonely enough, long enough. - Author: Theodore Sturgeon
13. “Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.” – Celine Dion
14. I enjoy my own company, There’s no one else I’d rather be with. I can go on a trip to the moon, or swim in the ocean. I can go on a ferry ride, or just take a walk.
15. “Sometimes, you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out.”
16. 'Learn to enjoy your own company. You are the one person you can count on living with for the rest of your life.'' - Ann Richards
17. I enjoy my own company, I’m the best man at my wedding. I enjoy my own company, It’s like being with a beautiful woman.
18. “I don’t fear death so much as I fear its prologues: loneliness, decrepitude, pain, debilitation, depression, senility. After a few years of those, I imagine death presents like a holiday at the beach.” — Mary Roach
19. “Loneliness is like being the only person left alive in the
20. There is no other company in the world I’ve found more pleasurable than my own. For no one else has ever been as accepting of me or as thoroughly entertained by my quirkiness. It is a sweet thing to like yourself.
21. “What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.” Ellen Burstyn
22. 'The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.'' - Anonymous
23. “I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
24. “This world that I live in is empty and cold. The loneliness cuts me and tortures my soul.”
25. 'There are paths in life that you have to travel alone.'' - Clyde Quiñonez
26. I enjoy my own company. It’s time I stopped being so darn shy. Stepp from behind this old shy wall, Start to enjoy life to the full. I enjoy my own company, And I hope you enjoy yours.
27. “You’re only lonely if you’re not there for you.” – Phil McGraw
28. “You can’t feel lonely if there’s no one else around.” – Yamaguchi Kenji
29. Whenever I’m with other people, part of me shrinks a little. Only when I am alone can I fully enjoy my own company.” Alan Bradley
30. Closed in a room, my imagination becomes the universe, and the rest of the world is missing out. Criss Jami
31. I enjoy my own company, I’m my favourite person. I like to do things my way, I’m the king of my domain.
32. “Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” ― Maya Angelou
33. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
34. I felt I could turn the earth upside down with my littlest finger. I wanted to dance, to fly in the air and kiss the sun and stars with my singing heart. I, alone with myself, was enjoying myself for the first time as with grandest company. - Author: Anzia Yezierska
35. “The Internet is for lonely people. People should live.”― Charlton Heston
36. “If you are alone, you belong entirely to yourself. If you are accompanied by even one companion, you belong only half to yourself or even less in proportion to the thoughtlessness of his conduct, and if you have more than one companion, you will fall more deeply into the same plight.” – Leonardo da Vinci
37. “No one ever discovers the depths of his own loneliness.” — Georges Bernanos
38. “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”– Oscar Wilde
39. Isabella: "Why are you being so mean to me?"
40. “Don’t wanna be all by myself anymore.” —Celine Dion
41. “Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.” – Mandy Hale
42. To love others you must first love yourself.
43. Sometimes it happens that people give up on themselves, stop making changes, and accept their miserable existence without knowing that they have a choice.
44. I want to be alone… with someone else who wants to be alone. Dimitri Zaik
45. “Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company.” – Mandy Hale
46. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. Rumi
47. “A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy can live.”– Bertrand Russell
48. I enjoy my own company, Why? Because I love my own company. I can be myself, I don’t have to fake. I can be free, No one can tell me what to do.
49. “We’re happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time.” —Taylor Swift
50. 'Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.'' - Mandy Hale
51. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? Albert Einstein
52. “Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness, except greed.” — Thomas Harris
53. “I’ve also seen that great men are often lonely. This is understandable because they have built such high standards for themselves that they often feel alone. But that same loneliness is part of their ability to create.” – Yousuf Karsh
54. For who but I should understand love, with all its sorrow and joy? - Author: Walt Whitman
55. “What loneliness is more lonely than distrust?” — George Eliot
56. “I realize for the first time how very lonely I’ve been in the arena. How comforting the presence of another human being can be.” –Suzanne Collins
57. I enjoy my own company. I find it good fun to be alone, and not to be seen.
58. “If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness.” – Sharon Salzberg
59. “The loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person, is the loneliest of all.” ― Deb Caletti
60. It is hard to love yourself if you never spend time with yourself. ‘Alone Time’ is Necessary.
61. I enjoy my own company, my own company is me. I’m happy with just me, I’m me and that’s that.
62. Solitude is fine but you need someone to tell that solitude is fine. Honoré de Balzac
63. “I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known.” —Green Day
64. “Once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option and not a necessity.” Keanu Reeves
65. Blessed are those who do not fear solitude, who are not afraid of their own company, who are not always desperately looking for something to do, something to amuse themselves with, something to judge. Paulo Coelho
66. I enjoy my own company, as well as others. I love my life, will never part with it. I love my dreams, they fly high. I love my eyes, they see a lot.
67. At times, being alone can be overwhelming and make you feel lonely. However, when you’re alone, you have time to understand yourself. You come to know your good features and develop bad ones. You should enjoy your own company in your free time.
68. “I’ve noticed that loneliness gets stronger when we try to face it down, but gets weaker when we simply ignore it.”― Paulo Coelho
69. “The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.” ― Mitch Albom
70. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” Wayne W. Dyer
71. “I’m not much but I’m all I have.” ― Philip K Dick
72. I love my own company and I’m my best friend. Listening to my thoughts, wondering where my life will lead. I’ll never be alone, for the thoughts in my head are always with me.
73. “If you want to miss your crown follow the crowd. If you want to wear the crown, go alone and be yourself. –Israelmore Ayivor
74. You’ll start doing things you actually enjoy.
75. Research shows that if you’re happy with yourself and your life, then other people will find you more interesting.
76. “My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it.” –Ursula K. Le Guin
77. You don’t need the approval of others to determine your own happiness. Do what you want to do; follow your heart. Happiness is personal. Be happy with your own company.
78. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
79. “Spending time alone in quiet settings recharges introverts’ batteries. That’s why we often enjoy solo activities, from reading to running to mountain climbing. Don’t let anyone tell you that introverts are antisocial—we are just differently social.”—Susan Cain
80. He imagined them sitting somewhere, just enjoying each other's company, her head on his chest, his arm around her. And he realized how desperately lonely he had become. - Author: Tim LaHaye
81. As soon as we are alone,…inner chaos opens up in us. This chaos can be so disturbing and so confusing that we can hardly wait to get busy again. Entering a private room and shutting the door, therefore, does not mean that we immediately shut out all our inner doubts, anxieties, fears, bad memories, unresolved conflicts, angry feelings, and impulsive desires. On the contrary, when we have removed our outer distraction, we often find that our inner distractions manifest themselves to us in full force. We often use outer distractions to shield ourselves from interior noises. This makes the discipline of solitude all the more important. Henri J.M. Nouwen
82. I enjoy my own company. I don’t need anyone else, I am my best friend. When I am with myself I am happy and carefree.
83. I enjoy myself every day, even when my friends are away. I enjoy my own company as I know I am the only one who cares. I always have a good time, That’s why I enjoy my own company.
84. “It’s never loneliness that nibbles away at a person’s insides, but not having room inside themselves to be comfortably alone.”― Rachel Sontag
85. I enjoy my own company. I like to be alone. Even when I’m with others, I’d rather be alone. I’m fine with my own company.
86. The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.
87. Relax and find inner peace with yourself. Be happy with yourself. Take a moment to relax and find inner peace with yourself. Be happy with yourself. You are amazing!
88. “Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.” — Paul Tillich
89. I enjoy my own company, I enjoy the silence. I love the thoughts I have, I love the way I think.
90. “Solitude does not necessarily mean living apart from others; rather, it means never living apart from one’s self. It is not about the absence of other people—it is about being fully present to ourselves, whether or not we are with others.” ~ Parker Palmer
91. “Being alone & actually sitting with our own thoughts can lead to such growth and realizations that are rare in our everyday busy lives.” – Kourtney Kardashian
92. When from our better selves we have too long been parted by the hurrying world, and droop. Sick of its business, of its pleasures tired, how gracious, how benign is solitude.
93. I couldn't deal with anything. I wasn't enjoying what I was doing because of the situation. My Paiste rep, a symbol company, referred me to this doctor in LA. I went there and had a consultation done. So, he examined exactly what the problem was and I went for the operation and it was a success. - Author: Charlie Benante
94. “When you are exhausted and lonesome, your past version could regain control. So get your rest and love the heck out of your own company.” ― Christine E. Szymanski
95. I like my own company, I can be myself without judgment. I can have a conversation with myself
96. “I’m all alone but I’m not lonely.” – Haruki Murakami
97. “Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.” – Mandy Hale
98. “Throwing herself into learning helped Miri ignore the painful chill of solitude around her.”― Shannon Hale
99. He was calmly eating his soup, laughing with pleasant good-humour, as if he had come all the way to Calais for the express purpose of enjoying supper at this filthy inn, in the company of his arch-enemy. - Author: Emmuska Orczy
100. “I had been alone more than I could have been had I gone by myself.”― Sylvia Plath
101. “To live alone is the fate of all great souls.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
102. “When you are exhausted and lonesome, your past version could regain control. So get your rest and love the heck out of your own company.”
103. Sometimes you have to go at it alone. Be happy with your own company. Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy with your own company.
104. “If I could always read I should never feel the want of company.”― George Gordon Byron
105. “Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they’re big, flashing signs that something needs to change.” — Gretchen Rubin
106. “Sometimes you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it drown in the noise of others.” – Charlotte Eriksson
107. “It is good to be solitary, for solitude is difficult; that something is difficult must be a reason the more for us to do it.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
108. You’ll stop looking for validation.
109. There are so many things I like about myself, I could talk about myself for hours. I enjoy my own company, The way I talk and walk.
110. “Sometimes being surrounded by everyone is the loneliest, because you’ll realize you have no one to turn to.”― Soraya
111. “My loneliness was born when men praised my talkative faults and blamed my silent virtues.” ― Khalil Gibran
112. Do things that you like because if you are not doing what you like then you are not enjoying your life. Unknown
113. 'Do not whine... Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone.'' - Joan Didion
114. “Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude.” — Maya Angelou
115. “Find company within yourself and you’ll never spend a day alone. Find love within yourself and you’ll never have a lonely day.” –Connor Chalfant
116. “Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness.” — Pedro Almodovar
117. Do things you love. Do the things that make your heart sing. When you’re happy with yourself, you’ll be amazed at how much happier other people will be with you.
118. You’ll reflect more often.
119. I am the best person I know, I love myself more than anyone can. I enjoy my own company, No distractions or social media is required.
120. Act now and learn to love yourself. Nothing brings us more happiness than seeing our customers happy. That’s why we make sure that you are always dealt with professionally and quickly.
121. “Loneliness is the prison of the human spirit. When we are lonely, we pace back and forth in small, shut-in worlds.”― John Joseph Powell
122. I enjoy my own company and the company of my cats. I enjoy being left alone, with no worries and troubles from the outside world.
123. “The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” –Mother Teresa
124. “We don’t have to be alone to feel lonely.” ― Charles F. Glassman
125. In yourself right now is all the place you’ve got. Flannery O’Connor
126. “I have been a stranger here in my own land: All my life.”― Sophocles
127. “People run away to be alone he said. Some people had to be alone.” –William Trevor
128. You need to be comfortable with yourself before you can expect anyone else to be comfortable with you. If you have a problem with who you are, that’s going to cause a problem for others.
129. “The world is so special when there is no one in it.” ― Franciska Soares
130. “There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself. Fill yourself up with love. Become a whole being on your own. Go on adventures, wander around the city at night, sit in a coffee shop on your own, write on bathroom stalls, leave notes in library books, dress up for yourself, give to others, smile a lot. Live for yourself and be happy on your own.” ~ Emery Allen
131. “I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you’re competing with my comfort zones.” – Horacio Jones
132. I think we all enjoy being alone, But when you’re lonely, it’s not so fun. I enjoy my own company. I love being alone with myself.
133. Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.
134. “You can never feel lonely in nature!” ― Avijeet Das
135. “I spend so much time living by myself – mostly in hotels – and I pick up cats when I’m feeling particularly lonely.” ― Penelope Cruz
136. “The writer’s curse is that even in solitude, no matter its duration, he never grows lonely or bored.” ― Criss Jami
137. 'I'd rather live in the dark alone than to be with a company who leaves me in the dark.'' - Clyde Quiñonez
138. “Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” Maya Angelou
139. “If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.” – Maya Angelou
140. “Many people suffer from the fear of finding oneself alone, and so they don’t find themselves at all.” – Rollo May
141. Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone. Alan W. Watts
142. We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely—at least, not all the time—but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness. Hunter S. Thompson
143. “You don’t have to be part of a couple to be happy, you know.” Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (Alice Alone)
144. I enjoy my own company. I love to walk along the shoreline, along with my thoughts. My imagination runs wild, whenever I’m by myself.
145. “My inspirations are the woman, friendship, and loneliness.”–Enrique Iglesias
146. “It’s only natural to feel lonely after the enjoyable moments pass. But as you experience new joys those feelings of sorrow will start to fade.”― Mizu Sahara
147. Many people suffer from the fear of finding oneself alone, and so they don’t find themselves at all. Rollo May
148. “When you walk alone, eat alone, take trains and planes alone, you just learn to believe that the kindness of strangers is sometimes more valuable than the insecurity of long-lasting relationships.” ~ Iona C. Casapu
149. I suppose I should get used to being alone too. Not in the world, but in here. In my heart. Victoria Aveyard
150. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
151. “The trouble is not really in being alone, it’s being lonely. One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don’t you think?”― Christine Feehan
152. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
153. I enjoy my own company, I’m not afraid to be alone. I’m a pretty good listener. I’m great. It’s a lovely thing to spend time with myself. I love myself.
154. “I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
155. “All these people moving through life, all around me, and no one, not a single person, knows what I’m going through.”― Lee Thompson
156. “Oh, I am a lonely painter / I live in a box of paints.” ― Joni Mitchell
157. “If you make friends with yourself, you’ll never be alone.” Maxwell Maltz
158. “Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness. The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.”– Paul Brunton
159. When I am completely by myself, entirely alone or during the night when I cannot sleep, it is on such occasions that my ideas flow best and most abundantly. Whence and how these ideas come I know not nor can I force them.
160. Many people suffer from the fear of finding oneself alone, and so they don’t find themselves at all.
161. I love my company When there’s no one else to blame. On my own I’m free, to do things as I please. I like myself, I’m not a narcissist. I enjoy my own company
162. “One thing that somebody told me is that leadership is a lonely role – some people can do it, and some people can’t.” – Kyrie Irving
163. “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.”― Mandy Hale
164. You’ll feel more independent.
165. 'If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.'' - Maxwell Maltz
166. “What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.” – Ellen Burstyn
167. “I’ve always loved the night, when everyone else is asleep and the world is all mine. It’s quiet and dark—the perfect time for creativity.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
168. “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel alone.”– Robin Williams
169. I enjoy my own company, how about we break out the champagne. I do not need anyone else, my only love can be found in me.
170. I possess the faculty of enjoying the company of those I - of my friends as well in silence as in conversation. - Author: Anne Bronte
171. “Maybe true love isn’t out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.” — Roxane Gay
172. “Can anybody hear me or am I talking to myself?” —Simple Plan
173. If you don’t spend some time alone, how will you understand yourself? Stop comparing yourself to others and just be happy with who you are.
174. When from our better selves we have too long been parted by the hurrying world, and droop. Sick of its business, of its pleasures tired, how gracious, how benign is solitude. William Wordsworth
175. There is no other company in the world I’ve found more pleasurable than my own. For no one else has ever been as accepting of me or as thoroughly entertained by my quirkiness. It is a sweet thing to like yourself. Richelle E. Goodrich
176. I’m not even bragging, but I’m the bomb. I’m so good to myself like I’m my own best friend. I love being alone. It gives me time to get to know my mind, my thoughts, my own heart.
177. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as unnecessary as when you were alone.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
178. “There are worse things than feeling alone. Things like being with someone and still feeling alone.”- M.W Poetry
179. “I might be alone, but i’m never lonely.” Megan Hart
180. “All great and precious things are lonely.” ― John Steinbeck
181. “Who knows what true loneliness is – not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion.” — Joseph Conrad
182. Take some books and read; that’s an immense help; and books are always good company if you have the right sort.” Louisa May Alcott (Little Women)
183. Don’t let others distract you. Let your own heart be the only guide you need.
184. “No one is ever alone and silence does not equate defeat.” – Joan Ambu
185. When you’re happy with your own company, you can comfort yourself if you’re alone. It’s OK to spend some time by yourself.
186. “I’m not much but I’m all I have.” –Philip K. Dick
187. “When a man is one of a kind, he will be lonely wherever he is.”― Louis L’Amour
188. “Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.” ― Vladimir Putin
189. People are always so boring when they band together. You have to be alone to develop all the idiosyncrasies that make a person interesting.
190. You know your mind the best, never let it be swayed. You know your own heart the best, no one can take its place.
191. “A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone.” — Mandy Hale
192. You’re an individual or whatever your audience is. The world focuses on relationships, but you’re different. You can feel lonely and isolated when you don’t let others into your little bubble. Don’t let this happen! Why not spend some time by yourself? It’s good for the soul…
193. “Lonely, I’m so lonely, I have nobody to call my own.” —Akon
194. “You hold wildflowers and blue, deep woodlands within you. You breathe substance, growth, and darkness: You are nature in its wildest form. Do not be afraid to explore your own wildness and come home to the sonnet of your soul. This is your calling, your passion, your purpose. The only true voice you will ever hear clearly.” ~ Niti Majethia
195. “The best way to get approval is not to need it.” – Hugh MacLeod
196. I think modern educational theorists are inclined to attach too much importance to the negative virtue of not interfering with children, and too little to the positive merit of enjoying their company. - Author: Bertrand Russell
197. “Only a fraction of sane people enjoy their own company. The rest endure it.”
198. I enjoy my own company, can you say the same? I am a loner and proud, I know what I need.
199. “I tell you loneliness is the thing to master. Courage and fear love death are only parts of it and can easily be ruled afterwards. If I make myself master my own loneliness there will be peace or safety: and perhaps these are the same.” – Martha Gellhorn
200. I enjoy my own company. I like the way I think I like the way I walk, I like the way I talk, I like the way I see.
201. “I feel so alone in this world filled with 7 billion souls.”― Marty Bisson Milo
202. But there is a difference between enjoying someone's company, thinking them attractive, and finding oneself helplessly in love. - Author: Kate Morton
203. Happiness can’t be found outside yourself. You must create it within you.
204. As I sit here feeling the warmth of the sun, I smile to myself knowing I’m the only one around, Having fun all by myself.
205. Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.
206. Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.
207. “There’s a psychological term for people like me. We’re called introverts —and there’s no single way to define us. We enjoy the company of others but also like time alone.”— Susan Cain
208. In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.” Rollo May
209. I love myself, I am the best person I know. I enjoy my own company, I am different, unique, and gifted.
210. I enjoy my own company, it’s who I am. I love to create, Which I also do alone.
211. “In all our searching, the only thing we’ve found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other.”― Carl Sagan
212. “For fear you will be alone, you do so many things that aren’t you at all.” – Richard Brautigan
213. “What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.” –Ellen Burstyn
214. To totalitarianism, an opponent is by definition subversive; democracy treats subversives as mere opponents for fear of betraying its principles. - Author: Jean Francois Revel
215. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
216. The things we experience for ourselves when we are alone are much stronger and much fresher.
217. My own company is truly enjoyable, I tend to be my own best friend, I am my own best companion.
218. “If I don’t read, I get lonely. If I don’t write, I forget who I am.” ― Jack Driscoll
219. “Being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.” – Michael Josephson
220. “I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds.” Laurie Helgoe
221. “Forgiving, that’s what she is, and lonely. A person can forgive a lot if they need the company.”― Ali Land
222. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.”– Orson Welles
223. “Honestly, one of the top 3 reasons I stopped going to yoga was because people …
224. “I prefer to be left alone with my books.” Alison Weir
225. Sometimes, you need to appreciate being alone because being in your own company can help you understand yourself better. Be happy with yourself.
226. “We can never be afraid to stand up for what is right, no matter what others may say. And sometimes, if that means taking a lonely road, if what we are standing for is true, then perhaps moonlight or sunshine will light our way and make it less lonely.” – Pramila Jayapal
227. “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.” Mandy Hale
228. “To find yourself, think for yourself.” – Socrates
229. Our language has wisely sensed these two sides of man’s being alone. It has created the word “loneliness” to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word “solitude” to express the glory of being alone. Paul Tillich
230. “It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone. Most of the world’s progress has come out of such loneliness.”– Bruce Barton
231. “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone — so far.” – Marilyn Monroe
232. Happiness is a choice, not a destination. You don’t need reasons to be happy; you need reasons not to be. The happiest and most successful people cut back on the need to constantly seek external approval and spend more time with themselves.
233. If you make friends with yourself, you’ll never be alone.
234. Success and happiness are found in making the best you a priority. But in order to be truly successful, don’t answer to anyone except yourself.
235. “Solitude gives birth to the original in us, to beauty unfamiliar and perilous – to poetry. But also, it gives birth to the opposite: to the perverse, the illicit, the absurd.” – Thomas Mann
236. I enjoy my own company, I am a pretty awesome human. I love to travel, my favourite place is the mall. I love to be alone. I do not need anyone.
237. “When I get lonely these days, I think: So Be lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
238. I enjoy my own company, it is a nice chance to think. To think about what I’ve done, And where I’m going.
239. “Your life will get better when you realize it’s better to be alone than to chase people who don’t really care about you.” – Thema Davis
240. Love yourself, accept yourself, forgive yourself, and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things.
241. “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
242. “Introverts live in two worlds: We visit the world of people, but solitude and the inner world will always be our home.” Jenn Granneman
243. “Loneliness is different than isolation and solitude. Loneliness is a subjective feeling where the connections we need are greater than the connections we have.” — Vivek Murthy
244. “Sometimes I think that my own company is more suitable for me than if I were around others. Because of the person that I am.” –Kyle Labe
245. “Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
246. I find a certain degree of loneliness not only tolerable but deeply pleasurable.
247. “Sometimes it’s better to be alone no one can hurt you that way.”– Tinku Razoria
248. “Lonely people, in talking to each other can make each other lonelier.” — Lillian Hellman
249. “I liked having some time to myself. Our family was such a close one, you could get smothered. Of course, we didn’t always agree with one another. Sometimes I quarreled with my brother and sisters, but I couldn’t remember hating anyone for more than five minutes.” ― Gloria Whelan
250. “All men’s misfortunes spring from their hatred of being alone.” –Jean de La Bruyère
251. “If love grew on trees, the forlorn would frequent the forest.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
252. A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live. Bertrand Russell
253. I enjoy my own company, I’m happy with my thoughts, I enjoy doing things by myself, I’m happy doing what I want alone.
254. “Loneliness can be conquered only by those who can bear solitude.” – Paul Tillich
255. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
256. “It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.” – Hans F. Hansen
257. “There is nothing more lonely or terrifying than feeling unheard.” —House of Cards
258. Your inner voice is the voice of divinity. To hear it, we need to be in solitude, even in crowded places. A. R. Rahman
259. “There are worse things than feeling alone. Things like being with someone and still feeling alone.” ― M.W Poetry
260. “The end comes when we no longer talk with ourselves. It is the end of genuine thinking and the beginning of the final loneliness.” — Edward Gibbon
261. “Loneliness is proof that your innate search for connection is intact.” – Martha Beck
263. “And if you couldn’t be loved, the next best thing was to be let alone.” ― L.M. Montgomery
264. Once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option and not a necessity.
265. Yes, we love peace, but we are not willing to take wounds for it, as we are for war. - Author: John Holmes
266. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” –Helen Keller
267. In that way they really were friends, understanding in their basic disagreement, trusting in their complete distrust and enjoying one another's company. - Author: Ernest Hemingway,
268. I like my solitude, I like to do as I please. I enjoy my company, to myself, I’m the best. So I treat myself with kindness and respect and treasure my time.
269. “There is always an eternal mystery around the lonely souls!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
270. “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart and all they can do is stare blankly.” –F. Scott Fitzgerald
271. “Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
272. I enjoy my own company so much, I don’t need anyone else around. I’m my own best friend, I’m my lover, I’m my wife, I’m even my pet, I like things just the way they are with me.
273. “I am lonely, sometimes, but I dare say it’s good for me…”― Louisa May Alcott
274. “No matter how many people care about you, she thought, if you can’t be open with them about who you truly are, you’re still alone.” ― Diane Chamberlain
275. “When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most.” –Ronald Anthony Cross
276. Working as a solo artist has given me a confidence that I didn't have with Blondie. - Author: Debbie Harry
277. Sometimes I like to be alone. I find myself thinking. When I have time in my private world, I find my thoughts so profound. They often fill me with glee, the happiness I feel inside.
278. “The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.” — Norman Cousins
279. “Only a fraction of sane people enjoy their own company. The rest endure it.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
280. “At a stage in my life where I am slowly learning to enjoy my own company. Keeping my circle small and stop entertaining unnecessary things that can't grow my mind.”
281. I’m a people person, enjoying the company of others is great. But being alone with my thoughts, now, that’s when I shine.
282. “Being alone is scary, but not as scary as feeling alone in a relationship.” ― Amelia Earhart
283. 'We all get stuck. We all lose ourselves a little bit in a fantasy or in our jobs and forget how we feel about other things. It's really important to check yourself, to spend some time alone.'' - Amanda Seyfried
284. “There are two kinds of loneliness:
285. “Solitude is pleasant. Loneliness is not.” — Anna Neagle
286. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
287. “What makes loneliness an anguish is not that I have no one to share my burden, but this: I have only my own burden to bear.”― Dag Hammarskjöld
288. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.
289. When you need help, who can help you the most? It is you and yourself. - Author: Debasish Mridha
290. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. Ellen Burstyn
291. Read day and night, devour books - these sleeping pills - not to know but to forget! Through books you can retrace your way back to the origins of spleen, discarding history and its illusions. - Author: Emil Cioran
292. When nobody loves you, the less you have something to lose.
293. “Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner no matter what they tell you it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before and people continue to disappoint them.” –Jodi Picoult
294. “Sometimes being surrounded by everyone is the loneliest, because you’ll realize you have no one to turn to.” —Soraya
295. If you cannot be happy with your own company, you cannot be happy with the company of anyone else. Learn to find happiness within yourself, and know that you are enough.
296. We live as we dream–alone… Joseph Conrad
297. “Look for yourself, and you will find in the long run only hatred, loneliness, despair, rage, ruin, and decay. But look for Christ, and you will find Him, and with Him everything else thrown in.” — C. S. Lewis
298. “When I feel lonely inside, nobody knows it. I never let on. I always cover it up. It eats me up.” — Mike Gillespie
299. “Spending time alone in your own company reinforces your self-worth and is often the number-one way to replenish your resilience reserves.” ― Sam Owen
300. “If you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone.” – Richard Yates
301. “Very suddenly. Yes, quite suddenly, I didn’t feel like I could handle my feeling of aloneness.” ― Markus Zusak
302. Being alone doesn’t mean being lonely. It simply means you like your own company. There’s nothing wrong with that. Happiness is in our own hearts. Choose to make yourself happy instead of waiting for others to make you happy.
303. Sitting alone in the dark is okay. It’s okay because you and you alone know why your life matters. You are here to be a voice for those who can’t speak. You are here to give hope to those who have none, and share the love with everyone you meet. These silent moments while you’re alone will help guide you more than any library could in helping you find success, happiness, and love—the three main reasons we are all on this journey together.
304. “Pray that your loneliness may spur into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.” – Dag Hammarskjold
305. “If we are alone, we become more alone. Life is strange.”― Paulo Coelho
306. In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. It’s important to combine the two in just the right amount. Haruki Murakami
307. “I’m not the girl you’re taking home. I keep dancing on my own.” —Robyn
308. “What makes us lonely are the feelings that we never share with anyone.” ― Bunny Naidu
309. I enjoy my own company. I spend most of my time, along with my thoughts. I do love this time and I won’t trade it for anything.
310. “Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that’s where you renew your springs that never dry up.” —Pearl Buck
311. I enjoy my own company and do not need others. I enjoy being alone, that’s the happiest I have ever been.
312. I enjoy my own company. The quietness of the night, the calmness of the day, the loneliness I found.
313. I, myself, Am an amazing human. Who else could enjoy his own company, as I do?
314. “I learned that day that there is no more lonely state than being in a lonely marriage.”― Julie Metz
315. I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. Henry David Thoreau
316. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
317. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
318. I enjoy my own company and that’s because I don’t need anyone else I am content with myself. My strength is being on my own, alone.
320. 'Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself.''- Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons: Quotes, Poetry, & a few Short Stories for Every Day of the Year
321. “Yes there is joy fulfillment and companionship—but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.” –Sylvia Plath
322. “If a man cannot understand the beauty of life it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.” –Criss Jami
323. We should talk more about so many things to say. But I enjoy my own company, no need to be shy because I will always be My best friend.
324. 'What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.'' - Ellen Burstyn
325. “I feel better when I am surrounded, not by humans, but by trees.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
326. “The thing that makes you exceptional, if you are at all, is inevitably that which must also make you lonely.” – Lorraine Hansberry
327. “Dreams have only one owner at a time. That’s why dreamers are lonely.” – Erma Bombeck
328. “Make the time to be alone. Your best ideas live within solitude.” – Robin Sharma
329. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” – Robin William
330. I enjoy my own company. Very few people can make me laugh like myself. Talk about a good time, I always have the best time with me!
331. “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
332. “The things we experience for ourselves when we are alone are much stronger and much fresher.” Eugène Delacroix
333. “Being prime minister is a lonely job… you cannot lead from the crowd.” – Margaret Thatcher
334. “If you are afraid of being lonely don’t try to be right.” –Jules Renard
335. “Tore up my heart and shut it down. Nothing to do, nowhere to be. A simple little kind of free. Nothing to do, no one but me, and that’s all I need. I’m perfectly lonely.” –John Mayer
336. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
337. To have passed through life and never experienced solitude is to have never known oneself. To have never known oneself is to have never known anyone.
338. “A lonely day is God’s way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you.” –Criss Jami
339. “It is better to be lonely than allow people who are not going anywhere keep you from your destiny.” – Joel Osteen
340. “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” ― Anthony Burgess
341. “You’ll end up living a lonely life if you’re waiting around for perfect.”― Samantha Young
342. The meaning of enjoying your own company is to be able to feel at peace with the idea of being alone, spending time with yourself, and enjoying the little moments even if there’s no one around to share the excitement with. Rachel Jo
343. I enjoy my own company, even when I’m alone. I enjoy my own company, even when I’m on my own.
344. “Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.” – Alain de Botton
345. “Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for great enough to die for.” –Dag Hammarskjold
346. “The first great thing is to find yourself and for that you need solitude and contemplation – at least sometimes.” – Fridtjof Nansen
347. “Sometimes you have to stand alone. Just to make sure you still can.”
348. “In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.” – Rollo May
349. “I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
350. Find happiness and success in your own company. You’ve got to love yourself before you can truly love other people.
351. The happiest and most successful people cut back on the need to constantly seek external approval and spend more time with themselves.
352. Introverts live in two worlds: We visit the world of people, but solitude and the inner world will always be our home.
353. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited. Sylvia Plath
354. I enjoy my own company, not need to be with others. I value one on one conversations, Which are so much better than being with a crowd.
355. I enjoy my own company. I love to see myself happy because that’s what matters to me always.
356. 'There are people who like to be alone without feeling lonely at all.'' Toba Beta
357. “Solitude is where one discovers one is not alone.” Marty Rubin
358. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” Steve Maraboli
359. I enjoy my own company, there’s no other that I prefer. To me, it’s the only company worth keeping.
360. Don’t let other people’s opinions of you define who you are. Love yourself, love others, and enjoy this beautiful life. When you’re the best version of yourself, people want to be around you.
361. Spending time alone in your own company reinforces your self-worth, and is often the number one way to replenish your resilience reserves.
362. “By all means use sometimes to be alone. Salute thyself; see what thy soul doth wear.” – George Herbert
363. “The surest sign of age is loneliness.” – Annie Dillard
364. Treat everyone with respect and make sure not to let others get under your skin. Life is too precious to be wasted doing things that are meaningless. Live for a higher purpose and find joy within the people that make you happy, even if it is just your company.
365. “There are people who like to be alone without feeling lonely at all.” Toba Beta
366. “Even in the loneliest moments I have been there for myself.” – Sanober Khan
367. “Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”– Albert Einstein
368. “Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.” ― Ken Poirot
369. We all need moments of solitude. A chance to spend some time alone can help you understand yourself and the world around you better. It’s an opportunity to unwind and relax, a chance to appreciate the benefits of being alone, and for some people, it’s even a necessity that helps them rejuvenate and re-energize.
370. “If I could always read I should never feel the want of company.” George Gordon Byron
371. I enjoy my own company. I like to be alone. I’m quite happy in my little world, in my little room. I am so happy with my own company and that’s it.
372. “Being human means having the capacity to be lonely; loneliness is part of what it means to be human.” — J. Ellsworth Kalas
373. I value my own company, I don’t need anybody else’s. I love being with myself I know my worth. I enjoy my own company and would love to be alone
374. “We do not require company. In varying degrees, it bores us, drains us, makes our eyes glaze over. Overcomes us like a steamroller. Of course, the rest of the world doesn’t understand.” Anneli Rufus
375. “There is something immaculate about loneliness which only lonely people can understand.”– Munia Khan
376. “It is never too late to make a change and taking some much needed alone time for yourself to reflect is not selfish.” – Nyki Mack
377. I enjoy my own company, I can sit for hours. My thoughts are my best friends, I have a great time when I’m alone.
378. I enjoy my own company. I enjoy being alone. I can read a book, Walk on the beach or shop.
379. You don’t need to compare yourself with others. You don’t need to be around people to feel happy. Connect and reconnect with yourself so you can find your inner peace.
380. The things I enjoy doing; walking on the beach and watching the waves roll with the wind, listening to the birds sing, As I lay in bed before I go to sleep. All of these I enjoy by myself.
381. “Half of the time I don’t know what they’re talking about; their jokes seem to relate to a past that everyone but me has shared. I’m a foreigner in the world and I don’t understand the language.”― Jean Webster
382. Reconnect with your true self. Find what it is that you miss the most from the outside world and understand that it’s nothing you cannot deliver yourself to You. Be okay with the emotions. Be okay with how you go about the situation. Be okay with You. Rachel Jo
383. “At a stage in my life where I am slowly learning to enjoy my own company. Keeping my circle small and stop entertaining unnecessary things that can’t grow my mind.” ― Hopal Green
384. I like walking in the rain, I like to sit by the ocean, I like to watch the sunrise, I like to watch the stars at night, I like to myself, I enjoy my own company.
385. In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.
386. “Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.” –Germaine Greer
387. “We live in such a lonely world because most days we wake up and decide to marry no one but ourselves.”– Christopher Poindexter
388. Whenever I’m with other people, part of me shrinks a little. Only when I am alone can I fully enjoy my own company.
389. Learning how to love and accept yourself is a crucial step in learning how to properly socialize. Be happy when you are alone because that is what true happiness is founded on.
390. “The worst thing about loneliness is that it brings one face to face with oneself.”― Mary Balogh
391. I enjoy my own company – just me and my thoughts. I enjoy my own company, they’re the best kind of friends.
392. “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” – Rupi Kaur
393. If you can get joy in your own company, you won’t struggle in the company of others. If you find joy in your own company, it will be easier to bring joy to others.
394. “I’ve never been the most important thing to anybody – not even myself.”― Ranata Suzuki
395. “Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.” Mandy Hale
396. You’ll get to recharge.
397. “A life without a lonely place, that is, without a quiet center, becomes destructive.” – Henri Nouwen
398. “I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.” – Hunter S. Thompson
399. “Life is full of misery loneliness and suffering—and it’s all over much too soon.” –Woody Allen
400. If you’re stuck in a monotonous routine, it’s time to break the mould and inspire yourself. Self-care is important – make it your priority.
401. “A broken relationship can make you feel more lonely than when you were single.” – PictureQuotes.com
402. “Warmth, kindness, and friendship are the most yearned for commodities in the world. The person who can provide them will never be lonely.” ― Ann Landers
403. Solitude is where one discovers one is not alone.
404. The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.
405. “In solitude the mind gains strength and learns to lean upon itself.” – Laurence Sterne
406. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him. Criss Jami
407. Be happy with yourself. Realize that there is no use for you to compare yourself against other people. It does not matter if other people have more or less than you, it matters how well you take care of your own life.
408. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
409. Once you start loving your own presence, you stop chasing people in your life.
410. “Loneliness might be taking you towards an otherwise unreachable experience of reality.” – Olivia Laing
411. 'I can live alone, if self-respect, and circumstances require me so to do. I need not sell my soul to buy bliss. I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all extraneous delights should be withheld, or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.'' - Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre
412. “Now that you’re an adult, you might still feel a pang of guilt when you decline a dinner invitation in favor of a good book. Or maybe you like to eat alone in restaurants and could do without the pitying looks from fellow diners. Or you’re told that you’re “in your head too much,” a phrase that’s often deployed against the quiet and cerebral. Of course, there’s another word for such people: thinkers.”—Susan Cain
413. “I had little-to-no interest in Harry’s Tell-All book until I read this r…
414. “I felt like a kid standing in the world’s greatest video arcade without any quarters, unable to do anything but walk around and watch the other kids play.”― Ernest Cline
415. I love myself, I enjoy my own company. I am my best friend, my best love. I am the apple of my eye, I am the one I trust and love most dearly.
416. Don’t sacrifice who you are for someone else, stay true to yourself and don’t forget to be happy. Let the monsoon rains kiss you gently. Let the wind sing you a lullaby. Enjoy being alive. Enjoy every sun that sets and rises again.
417. I enjoy my own company. My best time is sitting, staring out the window, watching the clouds roll by. I take it all in and the hours melt away.
418. “If you smile when you are alone then you really mean it.” –Andy Rooney
419. Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them. Mandy Hale
420. I, myself, enjoy my own company. The silence and calmness allow me to think. I love myself, we all should love ourselves otherwise who would we love?
421. “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?” Albert Einstein
422. “There’s a special quality to the loneliness of dusk, a melancholy more brooding even than the night’s.”– Ed Gorman
423. 'Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.'' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
424. Whenever I’m with other people, part of me shrinks a little. Only when I am alone can I fully enjoy my own company. Alan Bradley
425. “It’s weird to feel like you miss someone you’re not even sure you know.” ― David Foster Wallace
426. “If you’re lonely when you’re alone, you’re in bad company.” Jean-Paul Sartre
427. “Sometimes I get so immersed in my own company, if I unexpectedly run into someone I know, it’s a bit of a shock and takes me a while to adjust.” Kazuo Ishiguro (Never Let Me Go)
428. I’m my best friend, my soul mate, always there to light my way. I make me feel good, I make me feel special, I make me feel loved, I love me.
429. The idea of formulated 'rights ... comes not from John Locke and Thomas Jefferson ... but from the canon law of the Catholic Church. - Author: Thomas E. Woods Jr.
430. We’re each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark? Ursula K. Le Guin
431. “If you’re lonely when you’re alone you’re in bad company.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
432. I enjoy my own company, I am so delightfully entertaining. I love myself so much, that I must admit, I’m an optimist.
433. “When everything is lonely I can be my best friend.” – Conor Oberst
434. If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is…an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU. Mandy Hale
435. “Teens who are too gregarious to spend time alone often fail to cultivate their talents “because practicing music or studying math requires a solitude they dread.””—Susan Cain
436. “Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.” ― Anurag Prakash Ray
437. I enjoy my own company. I have a problem with people. I have a problem with people who have a problem with people.
438. “There is no job feels as lonely as that of a fighter but there is also no bond closer than the one he shares with his corner.” ― Colin Robinson
439. The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. Michel de Montaigne
440. “I’m fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I’d like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don’t like being alone because they truly don’t like themselves but I love me.” –Gene Simmons
441. I enjoy my own company. Just me and my thoughts. I have wonderful dreams all the time.
442. “Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering.” — Dalai Lama
443. Do not feel the pressure to go out and meet new people. Just be happy with your own company; it may be the only way to find true happiness.
444. The more time you spend on yourself and who you are, the happier you will be in life. Stop running. Take a break. Get to know yourself. Develop your inner strengths. You will be happier and more successful if you give yourself time to recharge and reconnect with what really matters.
445. I enjoy my own company. So I’m always around, to spend time with myself. I like watching myself, I like when I’m near, And when I’m far.
446. “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
447. I enjoy my own company, that is why I’m single. For I feel no need to share my feelings, that’s why I’m the only best.
448. “Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are.” — Tom Hanks
449. Alone, but never lonely, I enjoy my own company. I’m my breath of fresh air…To myself, a friend, and I’m never bored.
450. “I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau
451. Sometimes you need to appreciate being alone. There is a sense of comfort in knowing no one but yourself and being independent can help you understand yourself better.
452. Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life. Ralph Waldo Emerson
453. “When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you’re by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don’t feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you’re really alone.” Fiona Apple
454. You’ll get a break from constantly trying to keep other people happy.
455. “Hanging with people who make you feel unappreciated, for the mere sake of appearing to be popular, is the loneliest place to be.”― Ellen J. Barrier
456. But many of us seek community solely to escape the fear of being alone. Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.
457. A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. Arthur Schopenhauer
458. I enjoy my company, I enjoy being alone. I’m never bored, and when I am, I just read a book.
459. “But many of us seek community solely to escape the fear of being alone. Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.” Bell Hooks
460. “The sun loved me again when it saw that the stars would not abandon me.”― Jenim Dibie
461. 'I’ve always loved the night, when everyone else is asleep and the world is all mine. It’s quiet and dark—the perfect time for creativity.'' -Jonathan Harnisch, Porcelain Utopia
462. I’ll read my books and I’ll drink coffee and I’ll listen to music and I’ll bolt the door. J.D. Salinger
463. I enjoy my own company, I don’t need a filler. I can be my own best friend, I don’t need anyone to tell me what I need to hear.
464. This is an Ode to Myself – I enjoy my own company. I do my own thing, I don’t rely on others to make me happy.
465. Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living. Albert Einstein
466. “We live as we dream–alone…. “–Joseph Conrad
467. “We need solitude, because when we’re alone, we’re free from obligations, we don’t need to put on a show, and we can hear our own thoughts.” ― Tamim Ansary
468. “Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there.” –Joss Whedon
469. I enjoy my own company. I am my best friend. I know who I am.
470. “There is a loneliness in this world so great that you can see it in the slow movement of the hands of a clock.” – Charles Bukowski
471. At 88 years old - with every intention of living decades longer - I'm still running a company, writing articles, launching new ventures, and fully enjoying life. - Author: David H. Murdock
472. “Never keep yourself alone. Keep talking to yourself. And you’ll start feeling better.” ― Prerak Trivedi
473. “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world isn’t it? I don’t know why but I understand your feelings so much it actually hurts.” –Masashi Kishimoto
474. I enjoy my own company, I’m never alone. My thoughts are a company, my thoughts are soothing.
475. It is not done to let anybody be too happy. The moment two people seem to be enjoying one another's company, a good hostess introduces a third element or removes the first. - Author: Virginia Graham
476. “Cycling can be lonely, but in a good way. It gives you a moment to breathe and think, and get away from what you’re working on.” – David Byrne
477. “There were people everywhere but no one was mine, and I was no one’s.”― Gregory Maguire
478. “Solitude is where one discovers one is not alone.”― Marty Rubin
479. “To be alone with yourself is to be alone. To be in the company of others is to be alone together. The only time you are not alone is when you forget yourself and reach out in love.”― Vera Nazarian
480. I enjoy my own company. But being alone makes me lonely, so, I keep my phone close by. So I can call you any time.
481. 'Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.'' - Celine Dion
482. “Somewhere there’s a someone for me. Though I may be lonely now, I’ll see it through somehow, to somebody’s heart I know I hold the key.” — Dean Martin
483. When I am sad and think there’s no one to care, I find the company in myself and my thoughts are always there.
484. “Life is ever easy for those who dream.” – DandelionQuotes.com
485. “My imagination functions much better when I don’t have to speak to people.” – Patricia Highsmith
486. “If you came to see the truth, the purity, it’s here inside a lonely heart.” — Michael Jackson
487. “We are all born alone and die alone. The loneliness is definitely part of the journey of life.” — Jenova Chen
488. 'The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.'' - Steve Maraboli
489. “Depression on my left Loneliness on my right. They don’t need to show me their badges. I know these guys very well.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
490. I enjoy my own company that’s because I am a very good friend of mine. I talk to myself, I laugh with myself, I cry with myself, I’m in love with myself, And I do all these things to myself.
491. “For a crowd is not company; and faces are but a gallery of pictures; and talk but a tinkling cymbal, where there is no love.” Francis Bacon
492. “There were people everywhere on the city street, but the stranger could not have been more alone if it were empty.”― Markus Zusak
493. “We need solitude, because when we’re alone, we’re free from obligations, we don’t need to put on a show, and we can hear our own thoughts.” – Tamim Ansary
494. “I find a certain degree of loneliness not only tolerable but deeply pleasurable.” Allen Shawn
495. “Alone had always felt like an actual place to me, as if it weren’t a state of being, but rather a room where I could retreat to be who I really was.” ― Cheryl Strayed
496. I’m always on my own, yet I find great joy in my solitude. No one can love me like me, I love that about me. I enjoy my own company for real.
497. “Being alone is more painful than getting hurt.” ― Eiichiro Oda
498. “You’re not alone. I’m awake and I’ve been thinking of you.” —Kygo
499. “You never walk alone. Even the devil is the lord of flies.”― Gilles Deleuze
500. “Loneliness is a state of feeling that can be changed.
501. When you’re happy with yourself and your life, other people will find you more interesting.
502. “The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone.” –Henrik Ibsen
503. If you can make friends with those who are alone, you will become the kind of person who can be friends with anyone.
504. I enjoy my own company. Sometimes it is nice to be alone. I like to be surrounded by my thoughts, and by my memories.
505. I like to dance when I’m alone, I like to sing when I’m alone. I like to play when I’m alone. More reason I like to be with myself all the time.
506. I am mature enough to spend time with myself. I am wise enough to know I need no one to complete me.
507. People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can’t live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory. Karl Lagerfeld
508. “You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
509. At its deepest level, prayer is fellowship with God: enjoying His company, waiting upon His will, thanking Him for His mercies ... listening in the silence for what He has to say to us. - Author: Billy Graham
510. I love my own company, I’m my own best friend. My own life, my world. I love to be alone.
511. “It had filled my time – given me quiet, steadfast company with those characters, who did not exist and never would, but somehow made me feel less … alone.”― Sarah J. Maas
512. “Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.” – Thomas Wolfe
513. “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” Michael Bassey Johnson
514. “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity” – Albert Einstein
515. “Accept your own aloneness and stick to it, all your life. And then accept the times when the gap is filled in, when they come. But they’ve got to come. You can’t force them.” – D.H. Lawrence
516. I owe everything that I have done to the fact that I am very much at ease being alone.
517. “Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.”
518. To be happy, you need to be comfortable with yourself. If you don’t love yourself enough, nobody else will either.
519. Happiness is not a goal, it’s a byproduct. Happiness comes naturally as a result of other commitments.
520. “Sometimes you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it drown in the noise of others.” Charlotte Eriksson
521. “There is a certain strength in being alone.” – Heather Duffy Stone
522. “I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
523. “There are people who like to be alone without feeling lonely at all.”― Toba Beta
524. “Do not feel lonely on the road of righteousness Because of the fewness of the walkers on it.” ― Ali ibn Abi Talib
525. “Solitude is independence.” – Herman Hesse
526. “When you are lonely for a while don’t get restless, if you had born alone, you are going to die alone then for sometime you can certainly live alone.”― Amit Kalantri
527. I love to cook, I love to clean, I love to take walks, I love to do things for myself. I enjoy my own company. I have my love, I have my own life, what else could I need?
528. Orion smiled and leaned back against the wall, letting his gaze drift down in thought. Helen stared at him for a few moments, just enjoying his company and the fact that he was there with her. No. Better than that. He was there for her. - Author: Josephine Angelini
529. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.
530. “Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.” ― Douglas Coupland
531. “Only the thirsty knows the real taste of water; only the lonely knows the real weight of emptiness!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
532. 'If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.'' – Paulo Coelho
533. “People run away to be alone,’ he said. Some people had to be alone.”― William Trevo
534. Some walks you have to take alone. Suzanne Collins
535. You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
536. It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
537. “Single is not a status, it is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.” Prixie
538. 'When you feel like an outsider - for whatever reason - you spend a lot of time alone.'' -Meg Cabot
539. “It is hard to love yourself if you never spend time with yourself. ‘Alone Time’ is Necessary.”
540. “Prioritise self-care & incorporate a minimum of 60 mins ‘me time’ into your daily routine. Yes there are enough hours in the day. No excuses.” – Miya Yamanouchi
541. “Loneliness is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow. Never expect to outgrow loneliness.” ― Janet Fitch
542. “The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake
543. 'Your life will get better when you realize it’s better to be alone than to chase people who don’t really care about you.'' – Thema Davis
544. I enjoy my own company, no need to follow the crowd. I enjoy spending time with myself and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
545. “You won’t find me socializing, because I love my solitude. You won’t find me in parties, because I love my loneliness.” ― Avijeet Das
546. I enjoy my own company, it’s good to be alone. And even better to have you, You are my one and only.
547. “Reading well is one of the great pleasures that solitude can afford you.” Harold Bloom
548. “As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.” – Sienna Miller
549. Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
550. If you love yourself, others will love you too. You have to be happy with yourself before you get the same happiness from others. So what are you waiting for? Go do something that makes you happy!
551. “A little loneliness goes a long way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant, and colorful you.” – Mandy Hal
552. “You do not have to be alone. The world never inflicts loneliness upon us. That is something we choose or reject by ourselves.”― Darren Shan
553. The happiest and most successful people cut back on the need to constantly seek external approval. They cultivate time to spend with themselves.
554. Everyone has the ability to be happy. It is one innate drive we all have as humans. The next time you feel unhappy, just ask yourself what you are doing about it.
555. “She understood how a world jammed with phones, email, and faxes could still leave you feeling utterly alone.”― Jodi Picoult
556. My soul mate is me, No one else can fill his shoes. I love to sing, love to dance. I love to write funny things just for myself.
557. “Loneliness Ends With Love.”― Al Lerner
558. “Lonely is a freedom that breathes easy and weightless, and lonely can be healing if you let it.” ~ Tanya Davis
559. 'Lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares.'' - Swatantra Saxena
560. “There’s nothing abnormal about loneliness.” –Paula Stokes
561. “Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
562. “When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you’re by yourself.” – Fiona Apple
563. People will treat you the exact way you treat yourself. So be good to you. Take time for yourself.
564. “Solitude is the beginning of all freedom.”– William Orville Douglas
565. I enjoy my own company, I enjoy nothing more. I eat, I drink, I sleep, and I do it all by myself. I don’t need anyone else, To feel complete.
566. “When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death – ourselves.” – Eda J. LeShan
567. Being alone doesn’t mean being lonely. Learn to love yourself more by finding happiness in yourself.
568. “Introverts recharge their batteries by being alone.”—Susan Cain
569. I had not the least idea of a gamekeeper's occupation being so dangerous - there had never been such a person employed on the Longbourn estate - and just as I had spent half the previous night wondering about Peter, I spent half the next one worrying about him. - Author: Jennifer Paynter
570. I enjoy my own company, I enjoy my coffee black, I enjoy the water, I enjoy the breeze, I enjoy my life, I enjoy my death, I enjoy my space, I enjoy my time.