Updated: Jan 15
1. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Happy Father’s Day.
2. Happy Father’s Day to the man who wore my extra tiara at my tea parties and still treats me like a princess.
3. Every day you give me strength to live!
4. But remember this – I will always be your little princess.
5. “I’m not saying that you’re a bad influence Dad, but I am saying that you’re the reason I need therapy.”
6. Dad, you are like a shelter from storms of life,
7. In honor of Father’s Day, we’ve collected some of the most inspiring and motivating messages for fathers out there:
8. Happy Father's Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
9. Thank you for giving me a happy childhood. I remember all the toys you ever bought. I remember every game you came up with. I remember every single fairytale that you made up especially for me. I love you unreservedly. We all do.
10. You have always been my biggest support. I have no idea where would I be without your encouragement and overwhelming love. Thank you for being the best dad ever. Happy Father’s Day!
11. Dad, you’ve been my best friend since my first day on earth and you’ll be my best friend until my last. Happy Father’s Day.
12. Happy Father’s Day to my favourite human being! You are the ultimate role model for every man in this world, and I’m beyond proud of everything you are. Thank you for the love.
13. “You may not be the coolest dad but on this Father’s Day, you’ll do.”
14. I know I never tell you this often, but I love you, Dad.
15. You are the first person I think of when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad.
16. Sometimes we can’t find the right words to express our feelings. Sometimes we can’t express our love even through actions. Dear dad, this is one of those times, because our love for you is so huge that we can’t put in into anything. Happy Father’s day!
17. Every year I become surer that you’re the mascot of our family. There’s no other explanation that could describe the reason of our happiness for so many years. Thank you, dear dad!
18. Happy new month messages
19. You might also like:
20. Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me!
21. Here are five Father’s Day messages you can send to your co-workers and friends who are dads:
22. Every girl on the planet wants to be a princess. But not everyone has an opportunity to actually become one. You made me feel like I am the most important girl in the world. Instead of making me a princess, you made me a queen. Thank you, dad.
23. I can always lean on your shoulder, strong like a wall.
24. It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.
25. You were always there, when I needed you
26. I miss being with you on Father’s Day, but I’m thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
27. Father, thank you for teaching me to be myself, for never letting me down, for always being next to me, for always making me lough, even when I never wanted to smile. Thank you for being by my side, I love you!
28. Dear dad, I always admired your ability to be strong and tender simultaneously, to be strict sometimes and incredibly funny sometimes. It’s amazing how you can be so different but still so close and dear to my heart. Happy Father’s day!
29. Thank you for teaching me to learn from my mistakes,
30. Dad, you’re my Superman, which makes me your super son! Happy Father’s Day!
31. “Who’s the best Dad ever? ME! You’re a close second though dad. Happy Father’s Day”
32. Father, you are my hero, my role model, when I was just a little boy, you taught me to never give up, to chase my dreams, and I am very thankful for that, because without your support, I would be where I am today!
33. I wouldn’t trade you for anything, Dad. I mean, nobody’s offered me anything, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t!
34. You have always been my personal superhero. You saved me from sadness, kept me safe and always knew when I needed you most. I can’t be more grateful for having you as my dad. Happy Father’s Day, I love you endlessly.
35. Dear father, I’m sure you’ll never grow old. Due to your love of life, energy and an incredible sense of humour, you’ll be young and resilient forever. Your young soul and our endless love for you will never change. Happy Father’s day!
36. And taught to enjoy a bird’s flight,
37. Who truly makes me happy!
38. “I’m lucky to have such an awesome co-worker and best friend like you. Have an amazing Father’s Day weekend!”
39. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends. Love you!
40. SHORT FATHER’S DAY WISHESFather's Day wishes
41. FATHER’S DAY WISHESFather's day quotes
42. You are the most important human being in my life. You’ve tried so hard to make my life easy and exciting, and I can’t even imagine how I can pay you back. I know you don’t want anything because everything you do, you do it just because you have the kindest heart. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
43. Related: Best Father's Day Bible Verses
44. When I see you, I always want to smile
45. Our children are grown up already, but I can still see how much they need you. And I suppose it’s because you’re the only man on the planet who is able to get them back to their childhood for a moment. We all love you madly. Happy Father’s day!
46. Be healthy and strong as always,
47. Dad, I hope all the love you’ve given to our family comes back to you a hundred times over today!
48. When I grew up, you gave me advices,
49. Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my dates and still treats me like a princess!
50. I always felt like a little princess next to you. You were always so strong and knew how to get out of any situation. You always protected me. You loved with all your heart. There are no even words that can express my gratitude and love for you. Happy Father’s day!
51. Daddy, I am very proud of you, for every little thing you have done, you were, are and always will be my hero! I will always look up to you, because you are the best!
52. I know raising me took patience... to say the least. Thank you for all of yours!
53. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes—they make bad dad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Love you!
54. “I love you Dad even though you always embarrass me in front of my friends. Happy Father’s Day!”
55. There’s one thing I’m strongly convinced: Father’s day was established in your honour, dear dad! You are the greatest dad ever and I’m really proud to be your son/daughter. Congratulations on the holiday!
56. So much of who I am is because of what you taught me. I hope you know how much I love, respect, and appreciate you, Dad.
57. You are the definition of inspiration, courage, and unconditional love. Happy Father’s Day, Old Man!
58. Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble… from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!
59. I know that raising a boy like me is hard. Sometimes I have too much energy for you. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me, and I see how hard you try. Happy Father’s Day.
60. Thank you for all the piggyback rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it gave me wonderful childhood memories. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
61. Life is not a fairy tale, but you raised me like a princess. I love you so much, Dad.
62. Daddy, you are the sunshine to my dark days,
63. The years roll on, but you don’t change at all. I remember you in my childhood: you were always so funny and cheerful, everyone just adored you. I told everyone that you were my daddy with a huge pride. And I’m still happy to call you my daddy. Happy holiday!
64. Sending a lot of love to the best dad in the world (officially!). Believe it or not, I love you more than words can say. I couldn’t do a thing without you. Thank you for always having my back. Happy Father’s Day!
65. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better dad!
66. I remember how you carried me over the meadow,
67. Dad, I might be grown up, but I know I’ll always be your little princess and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Father’s Day.
68. My inspirer, my first hero,
69. You believed me, when nobody did,
70. “Wishing the most amazing dad nothing but happiness on this special day. You deserve it, my friend.”
71. “As fathers, you don’t give us just the love we need, but you give us the strength to face everything life throws our way.”
72. Father is not just a man. Frankly speaking, my father is not a man at all – he is a real superhero! There’s no other way I can explain his wonderful abilities to make me laugh when I’m sad, to interpret the most complicated things in simple terms and to love me like nobody can. Happy Father’s day!
74. I believe that being a good dad is the greatest achievement in every man’s life. There’s no other more honourable thing than raising kids giving them all love, care and attention that you have. Dear father, you always were and forever will be a perfect father for me. Congratulations!
75. You always were a role model for me. You taught me how to be honest and reliable friend, how to respect people and, what is more important, you showed me what happy family life is. Thank you!
76. See Also: 10 Tips to Improve Your Marketing Tactics
77. I love you, Dad—even if I never accept your friend request.
78. I’m so lucky to have you as my father. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
79. Nice Father's Day greetings
80. Happy Father's Day to an awesome dad who should win a Nobel Peace Prize for putting up with me.
81. “Thanks for being the best dad anyone could ask for! I hope you have a great day.”
82. I know I don’t tell you that often enough, but you are the best man I know, my true inspiration and example of a man I want to become. I appreciate our special connection very much and love you endlessly.
83. I will always be your little princess,
84. “On this Father’s Day, let’s take a moment to appreciate all that our dads do for us.”
86. Dad, from how to be the best person I can be to how to pick the right chair in the barbershop, you are my man, my friend, my example.
87. Happy Father’s Day to the most amazing dad, extraordinary husband and my best friend! Thank you for showing us that we are loved and protected every single day. We will do the same for you.
88. “You must be a pretty good father to have such a great son. Happy Father’s Day Dad!”
89. The word “dad” holds so many warm and pleasant memories within it. Saying to you this word everyday brings me so much pleasure and makes me really happy. I congratulate you on the holiday!
90. “You’re such an amazing dad! I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for everything.”
91. Sometimes we don’t understand each other. We both don’t know how to compromise and we both are stubborn. But that’s because you’ve made me strong and ambitious, and I love you for that. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
92. I believe that good father is equally important for both girls and boys. Because only father is able to show a boy what it means to be a real man and show the girl how it feels to feel herself a real woman next to him.
93. “Everyone needs a father figure in their life, and I’m so lucky that I have you! You’re not just my father. You’re my hero, and I look up to you in everything.”
94. I'm grateful for you, Dad, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to pay you back for all that you've done for me. Happy Father's Day!
95. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY QUOTESHappy Father's Day quotes
96. Your inner strength raise me up, when I fall.
97. For never letting me down, when I needed you.
98. Not a day goes by when I don’t feel very, very lucky to have a dad like you. I am so grateful for all you have done for me.
99. Celebrating Father’s day in summer is not a coincidence. You and summer have many things in common. You’re warm, sunny, bright and it what makes me love you so hard! Happy Father’s day!
100. You’ve given your children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad, and we love you so much!
101. Dad, I promise that one day I’ll give you grandchildren who will annoy me as much as I annoyed you.
102. Stay positive quote.
103. For teaching to enjoy life and reach for dreams,
104. Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know, Dad —plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to!
105. Some people don't believe in superheroes, but they haven't met my incredible dad.
106. Related: The Best Father’s Day Brunch Recipes
107. Happy Father’s Day! So grateful for the opportunity to tell you how much I love you. Thanks to you I am who I am, and I think I am pretty awesome. Thank you for always being with me, dad. I love you very much.
108. Happy Father’s Day, I love you!
109. Happy Father’s Day from the kid who has tested your limits in just about everything—you’re welcome!
110. And you held me, when I slipped on my way.
111. “You’re such an amazing father and I hope you have an amazing Father’s Day my friend. You deserve it.”
112. “Happy Father’s Day to the most important man in my life! I love you, Dad!”
113. Do you remember how we created plans for the future?
114. Popping open a cool one in your honor on Father’s Day, Pops. Cheers!
115. Maybe men are not as emotional as women, but it does not mean they can’t love like women do. And I know that you love me with all your heart. I love you too, dad. Wish you a happy holiday!
116. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I may not ever fill your shoes completely, but if I’m half the man you are someday, at least I’ll know I’ve tried.
117. Dad, I was going to give you the most amazing gift ever for Father’s Day… then I remembered you already have me!
118. Thank you for your love and care, for happy childhood days, celebrations and unforgettable moments!
119. Dad, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like without you. Thanks so much for everything you’ve done for me.
120. “You may throw like a girl Dad, but at least I know you’ll be there to catch me when I need you.”
121. Have a great Father’s Day. Love from your favorite financial burden.
122. Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve caused you!
123. I’m so grateful for all the things you’ve done for me over the years that I bought you this $3 card. Happy Father’s Day.
124. I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!
125. We have grown up a long time ago,
126. But you will always be my king!
127. Happy Father’s Day to my awesome dad! Your voice in my head has always guided me. Thank you for never steering me wrong.
128. “I’m grateful to be able to call you my friend and co-worker. Keep being the same amazing person you’ve always been! Happy Father’s Day.”
129. For me, you always were an indisputable authority. I obeyed you, because I knew you wanted a better life for me. And owing to you, all our common dreams and hopes came true. Happy Father’s day!
130. “To my crazy Dad, I hope your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true! I’ll have the bail money ready.”
131. When I met you for the first time I immediately realized that you would be a great father. I’m so happy you’re the father of our kids. There are moments when I’m about to give up, but you always know how to act. We all love and appreciate you. Happy Father’s day, my beloved husband!
132. Dear dad, you’re the head of the family, beloved husband of our mum and a granddad for our children. How do you manage to play so many roles excellently? We won’t stop admiring you ever. Happy father’s day!
133. “Happy Father’s Day to one of the most hard-working and dedicated dads I know. You’re an inspiration to all of us.”
134. You were definitely born to be a dad. Your wisdom, intelligence and kindness are making me feel so safe for some reason. Thank you for everything that you gave me and everything that you keep giving me each and every day. Happy Father’s Day.
135. Co-Worker and Friend Happy Father’s Day Messages
136. “Wishing you a happy Father’s Day Dad! Make it a great one!”
137. Your strong hands wiped child’s tears,
138. Dear Dad, I am thankful for the love you gave,
139. Sons look up to their fathers as their role models, and I’m so proud to have the coolest role model ever!
140. Dear daddy, I’m so proud of you. There are many things I want to wish you this day, but the most important is that I want you to be proud of me also. And I will try my best to meet your expectations. Happy Father’s day!
141. The most important life lesson I've learned: When all else fails, call Dad.
142. Everything you do for me doesn't go unnoticed. You mean everything and more to me, Dad.
143. Because you’re the only one
145. “Happy Father’s Day to the coolest, funniest, most loving father-in-law out there! Love you!”
146. One day just isn't enough to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so blessed to have you as my father.
147. Happy Father's Day from your favorite pain in the butt.
148. Dear dad, thank you for not leaving me, when I was sad,
149. To appreciate what I already have, to listen to my heart,
150. Being your child is the biggest blessing I could ever receive. You are my greatest protector and biggest inspiration. I have so much love for you, it’s even hard to find words to describe it. Love you, happy Father’s Day!
151. The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. God gave me such a gift when he gave me you for a father.
152. Even though you never bought me that pony, I still love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
154. A real man can be whatever he wants: he can be a pilot, an engineer, a programmer and so on. But the best thing a man can be is a great father. And I’m really happy to have the best father in the world!
155. Thanks for raising me to be an upstanding member of society—with only minor exceptions!
156. Happy Father’s Day!
157. You make this family fun. We love you, Dad!
158. The man, the myth, the legend. Happy Father's Day, Dad!
159. Dad, we love you with all of our hearts! As a father, you’re a leader, a teacher, and a friend. Have a wonderful Father’s Day!
160. I love you! Happy Father’s Day!
161. Dad, you’re my favorite parent. But if you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
162. I am so happy when we spend time together.
163. “I hope all of the hard-working, responsible dads out there have a great father’s day. You deserve it!”
164. “I’m so lucky to have such a great dad. This Father’s Day, let’s make it a celebration to remember!”
165. “Happy Father’s Day from your child who put all the gray hairs on your head.”
166. You never left my side, even when I was yelling
167. Having a good father figure in life is so very important. I feel blessed to have you in my life, dad. You showed me what true love is, and I will be forever grateful for that. Enjoy your day. I love you.
168. Father is a half of a family. He plays a very important role in every person’s life – no matter whether it’s a boy or girl, no matter whether it’s a child or an adult. Father is a support and a real friend who will always understand you without a word.
169. Inspirational quote from Martin Luther King Jr.
170. “Wishing you all the best on your very first Father’s Day! You’re a fantastic dad and an even better friend.”
171. “A big shout out to all of the dads who are always there for their kids, no matter what.”
172. The feeling of protection you give me is the most precious thing in the world for me. I love and appreciate you, dad, and today is a good day to remind you of it. Happy Father’s Day. You are the best.
173. Happy father’s day, love you!
174. My dear father! You contributed a lot to my development as a person. Only due to you, I’ve learnt to be a real man, to respect moral values and dignity. I’m really grateful to you for everything. Congratulations on Father’s day!
175. Happy Father’s Day to the most loving, kind and protective dad in the whole world! I love you to the moon and back and even more. Having you as my father has made me a better person for sure. Thank you for everything.
176. There are so many things I want to thank you for. Thank you for an incredible atmosphere of love and care that you gave me all my life. Thank you for being so patient, though I know I made you worried for many times. Thank you indeed, dear dad. I love you.
177. You know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s Day to my super Dad!
178. You taught me how to smile
179. I can finally admit it: I'm so awesome because of you. Happy Father’s Day.
180. I wish I could be there in person to remind you in person how much I love you, Dad. I hope you have the best day!
181. Related Stories
182. Over the years, you’ve taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations! Happy Father’s Day, Pop!
183. To learn from mistakes, to fall and raise up again.
184. Love you very much!
185. Listening to my crying and wiping my tears,
186. “Thank you, Dad, for always being there for me. You’re the best father ever!”
187. “Where would I be without you, Dad? You’ve always been there for me, and I’m so grateful. Have a wonderful Father’s Day!”
188. Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us!
189. Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through, and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!
190. Happy Father’s Day. We’ve shared a lot over the years, Pop. And if there’s one thing you’ve taught me, it’s to always make time to savor the special moments with the ones you love!
191. “Dear Dad, thank you for being my superhero who always rescues me from everything. Love you loads and wish you a very happy Father’s Day.”
192. I wish I could be there to enjoy this wonderful Father’s Day with you! It’s okay, we’ll have lots of those. I love you endlessly, and I’m beyond grateful for everything that you do for me, dad. Happy Father’s Day.
193. I am forever grateful to you
194. Want to wish all of the fathers out there a happy Father’s Day? Then check out these messages:
195. MATCHED CONTENT
196. Thinking of You Quotes
197. You’ve always had the biggest heart, Dad. I’ve learned so much from you: patience, kindness, strength, and courage. I love you so much!
198. Funny Father’s Day Messages
199. Forget all your worries for today,
200. Happy Father’s Day! You're more than a father—you're a friend. Thank you for all that you've done for me.
201. Thank you, daddy, for our happy childhood,
202. Today is a great holiday – Father’s day. I wish you never get disappointed in your kid. And I promise that this wish will come true, because I’ll do everything that is possible to make you happy and proud of me. Happy holiday!
203. Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be strong, to never stop believing in my dreams, for all the trust, for helping me achieve my goals! I wouldn’t be where I am today without your support! Happy father’s day!
204. Related: 50 Dad-Friendly Movies To Watch With Your Old Man on Father’s Day
205. You’re welcome for making you a dad so you can celebrate today. Happy Father’s Day.
206. We thank for everything from the bottom of the heart!
207. “On this Father’s Day, I want to let you know how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for our family. Thank you, Dad!”
208. Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy in the universe. I love you!
209. I don’t need any reason to tell you how important you are for me, but this holiday gives me one more great opportunity to say that I appreciate everything you do for our family. I promise I will never disappoint you. Happy Father’s day!
210. Love you, daddy!
211. A good father is a rarity these days. I was blessed with the most caring, loving and supportive father in the universe. There’s nothing I can’t do to make you happy, dad. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Father’s Day.
212. “You’re such an awesome Dad! You always know how to make things better and put a smile on my face. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.”
213. Thanks for not letting me screw up my life, Dad. And thanks for not leaving me somewhere in a bucket!
214. Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. We love you, Dad!
215. You may not know everything, but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s Day to the smartest guy I know!
216. Thank you for being there every day, offering just the love and guidance I’ve needed to find my way through life.
217. “Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads who have been a shoulder to cry on, a sounding board, and a source of wisdom.”
218. My beloved husband, let me congratulate you on this wonderful holiday! I believe that there’s no other man on the Earth who could be such an amazing father for our kids. I’m really happy they took so many great features after you. Happy Father’s day!
219. You teach us real-life wisdom, dignity and kindness.
220. Related: The Best Father’s Day Gifts For First-Time Dads
221. A real father is not the one who participates in childbearing, but the one who takes part in upbringing of children. Thank you, dear father, for being a real man who is not afraid to take responsibility for the nearest and dearest.
222. Roses are blue, fathers are cool. Thanks to you, I know how to rule. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
223. “Without fathers, we would all be lost. To all of the fathers who have been there from the very beginning, thank you.”
224. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Cheers, Dad!
225. Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!
226. I’m so proud to be your kid. I have the best dad and I love you so much!
227. Related: The Best Father's Day Quotes
228. Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell the others if you won’t.)
229. “If I had the chance to pick my father, you’re the only dad I would ever choose! You helped create all my favorite memories. You’re the most wonderful dad, and I love you.”
230. If you want to make your dad laugh this Father’s Day, check out these funny messages:
231. FATHER’S DAY CONGRATULATIONSFather's Day congratulations
232. Dad, you are the example of a man I want to see by my side. Your love for me and mom fills my heart with joy each and every day, and I couldn’t dream of a better father. Thank you for everything you do. Happy Father’s Day.
233. Daddy, you are the best father I could have asked for—until you start dancing!
234. Happy Father's Day, Dad. Without me, this day would just be another Sunday!
235. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I love you more than burritos. That's some serious love.
236. You are a wonderful father, always caring and loving,
237. Dear Dad, I wish you long days, filled with joy and happiness!
238. Dear dad, thank you for all your help, support, for being there when I was down! I love you so much, happy Father’s Day!
239. Everyone needs a father. A small baby needs strong father’s arms to hold it tight. A girl needs a father to feel like a beautiful princess. A boy needs a father to learn how to be a real knight. A mother needs a father to raise their kids in happiness and harmony. Happy Father’s day!
240. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY MESSAGESHappy Father's Day messages
241. Dad, you taught me to chase after my dreams, and that's by far the greatest gift you've ever given me—next to being my father.
242. And I will love you until the day I die!
243. You taught me never give up,
244. For love, that we received from you,
245. No matter how old I get, Dad, I’ll always be that same little girl who loves you with all her heart. Happy Father’s Day!
246. "Fathers are the ones who help us find our way in life."
247. And as they say: someday I may find a prince,
248. I close my eyes and I see our family house,
249. Let’s be honest —you wouldn’t have this special day if it wasn’t for me! Happy Father’s Day!
250. Happy Father’s Day to my superhero. You’ve been the most amazing dad a kid can ever have and I’m the luckiest daughter.
251. Dad, I will always be there, when you need me,
252. Happy Father’s Day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
253. You have always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand it at the time. Which isn’t to say I understand it now, either, but I’ll take your word for it.
254. So happy to have the occasion to tell you how much I love and appreciate you, dad! You’ve been with me when I was down, when I was happy, when I cried after my heart got broken for the first time. You are the best father in the world. Love you.
255. When it is difficult, I remember childhood,
256. “Fathers, you are truly the unsung heroes of our lives.”
257. Dad, if I could, I would stop time, just to be by your side forever,
258. Being a dad is a great happiness, but it is a hard work also. Because dad is a guard who keeps the family safe and warm. Dad is a noble knight who would die for his kids. And for me dad is the best friend, who knows everything about me and accepts me just the way I am. Happy Father’s day!
259. Happy Father's Day! You did great—I turned out perfect!
260. When I was small, you played with me,
261. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest farter… I mean father!
262. It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
263. Thank you, Dad, for making me feel protected and loved, always and forever.
264. You were always next to me, encouraging me,
265. “Thank you to all of the fathers who have set an example for us to follow.”
266. Inspirational Father’s Day Messages
267. I’m so grateful to you for not ruining my mental health like most fathers do. I will never be able to find the words to express my gratitude. Just know that I love you more than words can say. Happy Father’s Day!
268. For inspiration, for joyful days,
269. You were with me throughout my life. You were with me when I took my first step and when I fell for the first time. You were with me when I got my first excellent grade and when I failed my exam for the first time. In other words, you always understood and supported me no matter what. Thank you for it.
270. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. You’re more than just the grill master in our family. You’re also the joke master, the plumbing master, and well… basically, you’re super-masterful at being a dad and we sure love you a lot and appreciate all you do for us!
271. Related: Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts Dads Will Actually Want
272. Have a joyful Father’s Day!
273. Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
274. Dad, I love how we don't even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite. Happy Father’s Day.
275. Dad. It’s so hard for me to be sincere and affectionate, you know that, because we’re the same. But I love you endlessly, and I remember and appreciate every little thing that you’ve ever done for me. Happy Father’s Day.
276. But we always hurry up home to share our troubles and achievements,
277. Sons become strong men from the influence of their fathers. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
278. I hope I’ve made you proud, Dad. And if not, hey, maybe you ought to lower your expectations! Happy Father’s Day!
279. Every year, I learn to appreciate more the values you passed on to me. I love you, Dad.
280. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and happy Father’s day!
281. “The older I get, the smarter my dad seems.”
282. Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
283. I dedicate this day to you, dad! I can’t believe I was lucky enough to be born into a family that made my life so beautiful and carefree. If you need another pair of cargo shorts, I got you. Just hit me up.
284. BEAUTIFUL FATHER’S DAY WORDSfather's day card
285. You always knew how to keep us safe and calm,
286. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
287. All of the lessons you've taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I'm living today.
288. “Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I love you and appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You’re the best!”
289. “I’m so grateful to have a dad who’s always there for me – especially when I need money. Happy Father’s Day”
290. You gave me so much. Every part of me contains a part of you, and I’m beyond proud to be someone who is learning from you. I know that sometimes it’s hard to be my father. But you are doing amazing. Happy Father’s Day.
291. You always say: ”you grew up really fast, it’s almost like you are not my little princess anymore”
292. Dad, you have been there through my highs and lows, but always made me feel like I could soar! Happy Father’s Day.
293. When people say, ‘The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great Father’s Day!
294. Related: Fantastic Father's Day Songs
295. You’re not only a real father. For me, you’re also a real friend, who knows and keeps all my secrets. You’re a real teacher, who shows me what’s right and what’s wrong. You’re a real man who stays faithful to own principles. Thank you for being a role model for me.
296. No one can love a girl more than her father. Daddy, you were always my hero and always will be. Happy Father’s Day!
297. “Thank you, Dad, for all the wonderful things you’ve done for me throughout my life and all the sacrifices you made. You’re my hero and a wonderful father. I love you!”
298. I can’t imagine having another dad. You are the best father in the whole world, and I hope that someday I will be as kind and understanding as you are. Don’t you ever forget that I love you beyond words.
299. "Thank you, Dad, for always being there for me."
300. Dear dad, you’re the person I admired all my life! I’m really grateful to you for being so strong and understanding. Every time I faced challenges on my way you were the one who supported and cheered me up. Thank you and a happy holiday!