1. Wish you were here with me, today on Father’s Day. Of all the gifts in life however great or small. To have you as my dad, was the greatest gift of all.
2. This Father's Day, I want to thank you for giving me your everything, Dad, whether it was your advice while you were alive or your love from heaven in your death.
3. I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.” — Mitch Albom
4. Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” — Leo Tolstoy
5. To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
6. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Adabella Radici
7. Days might fade and years might pass, but I will always be daddy’s princess. You taught me most of the things I know, and instilled values in us. Nothing and nobody could ever replace you. Always thinking about you, dad.
8. When I was little I bragged about my firefighting father: my father would go to heaven because if he went to hell he would put out all the fires.” — Jodi Picoult
9. Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” — Bindi Irwin
10. Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. — Ruth E. Renkel
11. To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
12. May each tear and each fond memory be a note of love rising to meet you.” – Jennifer Williamson
13. For my dad in Heaven on Father’s Day I miss you so much, Dad. Not just today but everyday.
14. This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.” — Harlan Coben
15. When a great man dies, for years the light he leaves behind him, lies on the paths of men.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
16. “I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Adabella Radici
17. A father's love is forever imprinted on his child's heart.” – Jennifer Williamson
18. No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” – Jennifer Williamson
19. While you were still alive, you always proved to everyone how much you loved your family. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you. I love you.
20. Before going through my daily activities every day, I create time to stare at your pictures and it gives me hope that I have you as my guardian angel. You are deeply missed, dad.
21. Love has no age, no limit; and no death.” — John Galsworthy
22. Happy Fathers Day in heaven dad. Daddy, you will always have a very special place in my heart. I love and miss you.
23. Your departure has created a vacuum that could never be filled easily. I miss you so much and time can’t heal the pain of how much I wish to be with you. Till we meet again dad, I love you.
24. Although our lives’ journeys have bid us to be apart, I am with you, you are with me, always in our hearts.” – Carolyn Ferreira
25. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.” — Eskimo Proverb
26. You will lose someone you can’t live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.” — Anne Lamott
27. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes, then share with me your smile.” — Santosh Kalwar
28. Deeply, I know this, that love triumphs over death. My father continues to be loved, and therefore he remains by my side.” – Jennifer Williamson
29. It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
30. The worst part about losing you is that I won’t get hugs as warm or as cozy as yours. Dad, I will always miss you. Thanks for always being there for me.
31. Although our lives’ journeys have bid us to be apart, I am with you, you are with me, always in our hearts.” — Carolyn Ferreira
32. Wishing my dad a great day in heaven… gone, but never forgotten.
33. My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” — Bindi Irwin
34. Death is an occurrence that can’t be avoided, but your passing away remains a shock to us all dad. What happened to all our planned tomorrows and promises? I miss you deeply.
35. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
36. No matter where I am, your spirit will be beside me. For I know that no matter what, you will always be with me.” — Tram-Tiara T. Von Reichenbach
37. Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
38. You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made… you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” – Marilyn K. Deacon
39. When I was a child, all problems had ended with a single word from my father. A smile from him was sunshine, his scowl a bolt of thunder. He was smart, and generous, and honorable without fail. He could exile a trespasser, check my math homework, and fix the leaky bathroom sink, all before dinner. For the longest time, I thought he was invincible. Above the petty problems that plagued normal people. And now he was gone.” — Rachel Vincent
40. Thank you for surrounding me in your love as I celebrate Father's Day without you for the first time, Dad. I feel your heart is with me from heaven.
41. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
42. You will always be my biggest life inspiration. You gave me a reason to live and fight on even when all hope was lost. Everything I own is credited to your love and commitment. You are gone but will never be forgotten. I love you and Miss You too much.
43. I know you are listening from above. There's nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, your memories will always keep me smiling.
44. He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
45. Thank you, daddy, for flourishing our home with happiness and warmth. It’s so hard to imagine you are no longer with us. You have been such a great Man, and one of the greatest icons of our time. I love you beyond description. Your presence will always be remembered. We miss you so much.
46. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.” – Unknown
47. My father taught me everything except how to live without him. Happy Fathers’ Day to Dad in heaven.
48. I never thought being fatherless would make me feel so powerless and helpless. I miss you with every ounce and atom in me. I wish I had more time to show you how much you meant to me.
49. “When I was little I bragged about my firefighting father: my father would go to heaven, because if he went to hell he would put out all the fires.” – Jodi Picoult
50. Thank you for looking through all my flaws and always believing in me. Though it has been a couple of weeks without you, remembering how you stood by my side gives me strength and willpower. I miss everything about you, but your spirit will forever live on through us.
51. No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.” — C.S. Lewis
52. Your lovely advice and sweet corrections have gotten me through some of the worst days. I still feel your presence around me each time. You will live on through me, for as long as I live. You are part of my success story and I hope you remain happy, even in paradise. I miss you, father.
53. There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” – Jennifer Williamson
54. Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.” — Leo Buscaglia
55. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. Missing you always, Happy Father’s Day.
56. Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name." — William Wordsworth
57. I have a guardian Angel in heaven and I call him Dad.
58. May each tear and each fond memory be a note of love rising to meet you.” — Jennifer Williamson
59. Deeply, I know this, that love triumphs over death. My father continues to be loved, and therefore he remains by my side.” — Jennifer Williamson
60. Somehow I have managed to find happiness in your memories and that has helped me to fight your absence. Sending you lots of love on Father’s Day papa.
61. Your legacy remains a blessing to the people you left. We will never forget your dry jokes, warm hugs, and words of wisdom. I hope you are in a better place. I miss you, father.
62. There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” — Jennifer Williamson
63. Every time I think about you, tears well up in my eyes. I don’t know how long it will take for me to get over this, but one thing will always remain; you will be my forever inspiration and icon. Even in death, I love you unconditionally.
64. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.”
65. In my thoughts, In my heart, In every part of my life, You are always with me, Dad, And always will be. Happy Father’s Day!
66. It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
67. Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.” — Conrad Hall
68. Knowing you are no longer around shatters me into pieces, but I know we will meet someday. I miss you, dad.
69. “Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” – Bindi Irwin
70. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
71. Father's Day is just another day for me when you're in heaven, Dad. I look forward to celebrating with you again someday.
72. Heaven only knows how much I'm missing you this Father's Day, Dad.
73. Sharing you with the spirits is hard to do on Father's Day, Dad. Your daughter misses feeling your comforting hugs.
74. If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you would be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.
75. Every time I think about you, tears well up in my eyes. I don’t know how long it will take for me to get over this, but one thing will always remain; you will be my forever inspiration and icon. Even in death, I love you unconditionally.
76. Dad, wherever you are I just want you to know that no matter how much we’ve fought and argued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.
77. Being called your daughter has been and will always be my greatest honor. When you called me a blessed child, you were not wrong. I will carry on with strength and valor, just as you taught me. I miss you dearly and I wish I could go back to when we would sit and laugh all night. Till we meet again, rest in peace.
78. Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day papa. You have left this world but you cannot leave my memories as I will always keep you safe and happy.
79. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
80. It hurts to know you are not here anymore. I can’t help but smile at all the memories and great times we had. I’m glad I hugged you every chance I had. Till we meet again dad, I love you.
81. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband, and friend.” — Tiger Woods
82. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
83. I keep thinking about you, Dad, even though it hurts. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. Dad, I’m so thankful for all the memories we shared together. I only wish you were here to make more. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you. I wish I still had your wisdom to guide me through my every day.
84. Love, missed, remembered forever…Happy Father’s Day Dad!
85. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” — Edna St. Vincent Millay
86. Though you are gone, your spirit of excellence will live on through us. I promise to live up to all your expectations and give you the biggest smile in heaven. In the meantime, we will forever miss you.
87. Each time you appear in my dreams, I feel your lovely hands and your soft touch again. I wish you never left us. I miss you every day.
88. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” — Hedy Lamarr
89. I keep thinking about you even though it pains because you were the best dad any person could have. I could do anything just to rest in your arms one more time. I miss you more than anything else.
90. Love has no age, no limit; and no death.” – John Galsworthy
91. I can’t wait for the day that we will be reunited. It makes me look forward to the day I will depart this earth. If you can hear me, always know that you were the best dad anyone could ask for. Thank you for giving us that.
92. I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” — Lady Gaga
93. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” – Antoine Francois Prevost
94. Even though you left us too soon, your life touched all of ours so deeply. We remember you with joy in our hearts this Father's Day.
95. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” — Umberto Eco
96. I only hope when I have my own family that every day I see a little more of my father in me.” — Keith Urban
97. If there is a chance of you getting back, please do because I can’t find a friend in anyone else as I did with you. People as great as you should never have to leave the world for good. I miss you, my king. I love you father.
98. A big piece of my heart lives in heaven and he is my dad. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
99. It was my privilege to call you Dad on Father's Day and every day. No matter where you are, you are always with me.
100. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” — Antoine Francois Prevost
101. Dear dad, if I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk in my own garden forever.
102. I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone-you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.” — Alyson Noel
103. No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” — Jennifer Williamson
104. He shaped me into who I am. Dads can be so powerful and generous that way.” — Connie Britton
105. I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, dad.
106. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be my Dad. Thank you for being the best of the best. Happy Father’s Day.
107. You will always be in my heart… because in there you’re still alive.” — Jamie Cirello
108. My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” – Jennifer Williamson
109. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” — Linda Poindexter
110. Death always has a way of taking people abruptly and separating families for good. In essence, it has brought us closer together because I now think about you every day. Though you are always on my mind, I will forever miss your presence.
111. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” – Umberto Eco
112. It feels strange to say Happy Father's Day to you in heaven, Dad. Your son misses you here with him. I hope you have found peace.
113. Dads and daughters have a bond that transcends death. I love you every day, but especially on Father's Day.
114. They say time heals every wound but losing you has taken a toll on me. Time doesn’t seem to heal the heartache this time. I miss you so much and I hope you are in a better place.
115. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, 'You're tearing up the grass.' 'We're not raising grass,' Dad would reply. 'We're raising boys.' — Harmon Killebrew
116. It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.” — John Steinbeck
117. My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” — Jennifer Williamson
118. Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” — Hebrew Proverb
119. Daddy, you were like a warrior who fought all my childhood battles. You brought me so much joy in our lives. You will always mean the world to me. That said, always know I will never stop missing you. Forever in our hearts.Happy Father’s Day.
120. “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.” – Harlan Coben
121. The pain passes, but the beauty remains.” — Pierre Auguste Renoir
122. A father's love is forever imprinted on his child's heart.” — Jennifer Williamson
123. Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.” — Bindi Irwin
124. You will always be in my heart… because in there you’re still alive.” – Jamie Cirello
125. Dad, the void you left in my heart can’t be filled by anyone, but I will hold on to the lovely memories we had together. Till we meet again. I love you dearly.
126. If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” — Winnie the Pooh
127. Thanks for loving me regardless of my shortcomings. Thanks for always being around and supporting all our dreams. All my life, I never experienced a love greater than yours. You will always be missed and loved. Rest with the angels.
128. Every day without you has been hard, but on this day especially I can’t help but think how much I wish you were here with me.
129. You're always in my heart, Dad, this Father's Day and every day.
130. For Father's Day, I promise to be the best man and human I can be in your honor, Dad.
131. It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” — Anne Sexton
132. You will always be my king, my ideal source of happiness, and the man who loved me regardless of all my flaws. I love you, now and forever, dad. I miss you more every day. You will forever be in my heart and mind.
133. The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief – But the pain of grief is only a shadow when compared with the pain of never risking love.” — Hilary Stanton Zunin
134. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.” – Eskimo Proverb
135. Knowing you are no longer around shatters me into pieces, but I know we will meet someday. I miss you, dad.
136. Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
137. Daddy, you will forever be my biggest support. You were our strength when life seemed so unfair and the greatest gift we could ever have. I can’t imagine what life will be without you. I miss your presence so much. Thanks for everything.
138. Rejoice with your family in heaven on Father's Day as your family on earth remembers you.
139. Each time I remember how nice you were, I break down wondering why great people like you leave the world. Rest well. Till we meet again. I miss you.
140. The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” — Frank Lowy
141. How lucky am I to have had a father so special that I miss you this much? As much as I’m hate not having you around, I’m happy to know you’re at peace.
142. You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made… you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” — Marilyn K. Deacon
143. The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” — Adrienne C. Moore
144. Daddy, you were like a warrior who fought all my childhood battles. You brought me so much joy in our lives. You will always mean the world to me. That said, always know I will never stop missing you. Forever in our hearts.
145. Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” — Vicki Harrison
146. Each day, I remember the good moments spent with you, and it motivates me to do better. I miss you daddy, more than you could ever imagine.
147. Father, you left us beautiful memories, your love is still our guide, although we cannot see you, you're always at our side.
148. I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him.” — Halle Berry
149. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
150. I think about me and my dad taking a road trip from Phoenix to Nashville when I was 19. He’s no longer here with me, but I still drive that same 1994 Chevy truck. I never have bought a new car.” — Dierks Bentley
151. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty
152. “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” – Jennifer Williamson
153. Bless me from wherever you are. Bless me to fight your absence. Bless me to find happiness in your memories. Wishing you Happy Father’s Day papa.
154. Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have you as my dad.
155. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” — Adabella Radici
156. Today went from being my favorite day to my worst day as you celebrate Father's Day in heaven without your daughter, Dad.
157. You were the guiding light in my life, and today especially I’m reminded how lucky I was to have you for as long as I did. I love you to the moon and back.
158. You may not be with me anymore, but my love for you will never die. I miss you, Dad.
159. On the occasion of Father’s Day, I want to promise you that your daughter is going to fulfil all your dreams and will always be happy to keep you happy. Warm wishes dad.
160. Dads are a daughter's first love, whether on earth or in heaven above. Happy Father's Day, Dad.
161. Be with me in spirit this Father's Day, Dad, as you look upon your daughter from heaven.
162. Aside from bringing me into this world and nurturing me, you always made sure I was well protected and provided for. I owe you more than I could ever give in a lifetime.
163. If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” – Winnie the Pooh
164. Your absence has not been an easy thing to take in dad. You held a special place in my life and no one will ever replace you. Thank you for being the best dad in the whole world. Continue resting well in heaven. You will never be forgotten.
165. He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” — Clarence Budington Kelland
166. “Although our lives’ journeys have bid us to be apart, I am with you, you are with me, always in our hearts.” – Carolyn Ferreira
167. The worst part about losing you is that I won’t get hugs as warm or as cozy as yours. Dad, I will always miss you. Thanks for always being there for me.