167 Father's Day Quotes And Messages For Dad Who Passed Away
1. Wish you were here with me, today on Father’s Day. Of all the gifts in life however great or small. To have you as my dad, was the greatest gift of all.
2. This Father's Day, I want to thank you for giving me your everything, Dad, whether it was your advice while you were alive or your love from heaven in your death.
3. I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.” — Mitch Albom
4. Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” — Leo Tolstoy
5. To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
6. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Adabella Radici
7. Days might fade and years might pass, but I will always be daddy’s princess. You taught me most of the things I know, and instilled values in us. Nothing and nobody could ever replace you. Always thinking about you, dad.
8. When I was little I bragged about my firefighting father: my father would go to heaven because if he went to hell he would put out all the fires.” — Jodi Picoult
9. Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” — Bindi Irwin
10. Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance. — Ruth E. Renkel
11. To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
12. May each tear and each fond memory be a note of love rising to meet you.” – Jennifer Williamson