329 Best Father's Day Quotes Your Dad Will Love (2023)
1. I think my mom put it best. She said, 'Little girls soften their daddy's hearts.'
2. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
3. Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father. –Lydia Maria Child RD.COM
4. Dad is the staple gun that holds the family together. —Allyson Cook
5. Warm and wise with a smile in his eyes—Grandpa.
6. Being a dad is 30% patience, 20% heart, and 50% making stuff up. —Bill Gray
7. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”—Billy GrahamRD.COM
8. “It’s been the most amazing experience I could ever possibly imagine.”—Prince Harry RD.COM
9. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
10. The greatest tribute a boy can give to his father is to say, 'When I grow up, I want to be just like my dad.'
11. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.”
12. Father's Day is hopefully a time when the culture says, 'This is our moment to look at who our men and boys are.' –Michael GurianRD.COM
13. “By profession I am a soldier and take great pride in that fact, but I am also prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.”
14. Being a father helps me be more responsible... you see more things than you've ever seen.
15. They go beyond. They go above. Fathers have mastered how to love. —Keion Jackson