665 Friday Morning Quotes And Blessings For A Happy Weekend
1. "The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”- Stephen Richards
2. "When Someone tells you it can’t be done, it’s more a reflection of their limitations, not yours. Good Morning, Happy Friday and Weekend.”
3. "The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy.” – Ben Stein
4. "Friday is whispering to me: An evening drink is ok on Fridays”, so I can’t resist. Happy Friday to everyone!”
5. "Happy Friday—Became reality again.” — Emility, Happy Friday is Here Again
6. "Thank God it’s Friday! I pray today brings a smile to your face and peace to your mind. May your day shine brightly like the morning star. Have a blessing-filled day, dear.”
7. "Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.” ― Lindsey Wonderson
8. "Friday is here again. Start the day by reflecting on the things that matter. Focus on your goals and keep up the faith because God isn’t done with you. Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
9. "Fridays are special because they were made for you to reflect on the good things God has done in your life during the week. Cheers to the troubles we overcame and the ones we will encounter ahead. Have a blessed weekend.”
10. "Best wishes for the weekend.
11. "When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiakading
12. "You know what rhythms with Friday? Wine.” — Jack Davis
13. "Friday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
14. "I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love with.”
15. "Wishing you a weekend full of fun and frolic!”