Updated: Jan 15
1. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas: people being helped by people other than me." — Jerry Seinfeld
2. “Christmas is a together sort of holiday.” — Pooh, "Winnie the Pooh"
3. “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” — Mother Theresa
4. I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
5. “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
6. “Let the children have their night of fun and laughter, let the gifts of Father Christmas delight their play. Let us grown-ups share to the full in their unstinted pleasures.”—Winston Churchill
7. “May this day brings moments of love and happiness in your life. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas filled with love and joy!”
8. “Moreover, the fact that the Son of God became man through being conceived by the Holy Spirit and being born of the Virgin Mary, that is, not of the will of the flesh nor of the will of a human father, but of God (John 1:13), means that at this decisive point in the incarnation the distinctive place and function of man as male human being was set aside.” -Thomas F. Torrance
9. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
10. “One good thing about Christmas shopping is it toughens you for the January sales.” – Grace Kriley
11. May your holidays be the brightest and your new year full of hope.
12. “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” — 'The Polar Express'
13. “Like kids who only ever get socks for Christmas, but still believe with all their hearts in Santa.”
14. “What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.” ―Anonymous
15. ”Christmas is a race to see which gives out first—your money or your feet.”
16. “Christmas is a magical time whose spirit lives on in all of us no matter how old we grow.” — Sirona Knight
17. “This greeting is sent with love and prayers for a blessed Christmas to you and your family.”
18. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas. God bless you at Christmas and always. Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.
19. Remember, George: No man is a failure who has friends. — It's a Wonderful Life
20. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
21. “The world’s got a shine today. The world’s got a glow. There’s no such thing as strangers, when a stranger says hello.” - The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
22. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things - not the great occasions - give off the greatest glow of happiness.”
23. “All Christmas trees are perfect.” – Charles N. Barnard
24. “This faulty light fitting at the front door with the dangerously flickering bulb looks rather festive. Who says I don't do Christmas?”
25. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” — Washington Irving
26. “I was 7, my dad and I moved to Alabama...and Christmas morning we ate on the floor, ate French fries and drank chocolate milk.”—Steve Finch
27. “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.”
28. “Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” ~ Augusta E. Randel
29. “Christmas isn’t just a day—it’s a frame of mind.” — Miracle on 34th Street
30. “Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” –Robert Lynd
31. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” ~ Dr. Seuss
32. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.” — Irving Berlin
33. “I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.” ~ Winston Spear
34. “Once you stop believing in Santa, you get underwear for Christmas.”
35. “Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” — Kris Kringle from Miracle on 34th Street
36. “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa?” – Matt Groening
37. “The one thing woman don’t want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husbands." — Joan Rivers
38. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”—Buddy the Elf. A lovely quote from a funny Christmas movie!
39. “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.” ~ Frosty the Snowman
40. The warmth of your embrace
41. “The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.”
42. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. — Charles M. Schulz
43. “Don’t leave Jesus in the manger; don’t remember Him only at Christmas. Instead, learn to walk with Him every day, as you pray and read His Word and ask Him to help you.”
44. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by sharing the love of Christ with others.” – Unknown
45. “Christmas Day is the festival of optimism.”—Helen Keller
46. “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” ~ Mother Theresa
47. “Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your be bills small.”
48. “Everlasting icicles had been attached to the banisters of the marble staircase; the usual twelve Christmas trees in the Great Hall were bedecked with everything from luminous holly berries to real, hooting, golden owls, and the suits of armor had all been bewitched to sing carols whenever anyone passed them.” – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
49. “The magi, as you know, were wise men–wonderfully wise men–who brought gifts to the Babe in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents. Being wise, their gifts were no doubt wise ones, possibly bearing the privilege of exchange in case of duplication. And here I have lamely related to you the uneventful chronicle of two foolish children in a flat who most unwisely sacrificed for each other the greatest treasures of their house. But in a last word to the wise of these days let it be said that of all who give gifts these two were the wisest. O all who give and receive gifts, such as they are wisest. Everywhere they are wisest. They are the magi.” – The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
50. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.” – Albert Einstein
51. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – J. C. Penney
52. “Christmas is for everyone, adults and children alike. Allow this season fill your heart, and let go of the things you dislike.” — Julie Hebert
53. “Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.” — Pindar
54. “I don’t want Christmas season to end, because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in on particular addiction: glitter.” — Eloisa James
55. “She lighted another match, and then she found herself sitting under a beautiful Christmas-tree… Thousands of tapers were burning upon the green branches, and colored pictures, like those she had seen in the show-windows, looked down upon it all. The little one stretched out her hand towards them, and the match went out.” – Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Match Girl
56. Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story that you are about to be told took place in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't, I'd say it's time you began. — Santa Claus
57. “Seeing the light in my child’s eyes is all it takes to make Christmas the most magical time of the year.” – Unknown
58. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin
59. “I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another.” — Carrie Fisher
60. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
61. “NAUGHTY AND NICE? said Death. BUT IT'S EASY TO BE NICE IF YOU'RE RICH. IS THIS FAIR?
62. May our love find its way to your heart this holiday season. Have a wonderful time. Merry Christmas.
63. “That is what Christmas should be about, I think — togetherness and playfulness. It’s like a game.”— Billy Howle
64. “At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” ~ Thomas Tusser
65. “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.”
66. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” – Washington Irving
67. “Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup; Peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.” – Wendy Cope
68. “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” ~ Freya Stark
69. “Always winter but never Christmas.” – The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
70. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” — Will Ferrell, “Elf”
71. “It’s Christmas Time! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s a season of love, joy, peace, and cheer!” — Dana Sheree Coe
72. “Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
73. “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.” ~ Phillips Brooks
74. “Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”
75. “I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.” — Winston Spear
76. “Greetings! May peace, love and joy be yours this holiday season and all year long!”
77. “Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas.” — 'Christmas Vacation'
78. “Not even Santa Claus could bring a better friend. Merry Christmas!”
79. “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” ― Steve Maraboli
80. Iowa Ave.81. “To the American People: Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world.
82. “Life is short. Eat the Christmas cookies.”
83. Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. ” ― Mary Ellen Chase
84. Christmas is a claus for celebration. Merry Christmas.
85. “And so this is Christmas… what have you done?” — John Lennon
86. “I hope yule have a very merry holiday. Seasons greetings!”
87. “May you and your family members have a blessed Christmas season and a happy New Year.” – Unknown
88. Life's no fun without a good scare. — Kids
89. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” — Garrison Keillor
90. “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” — Bob Phillips
91. “And you’re not sitting with the prefects today, either. Christmas is a time for family." — George Weasley, “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone"
92. Merry Christmas. May God bless you richly throughout this seasonal time.
93. “I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.”
94. “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” ~ Tom Baker
95. “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!” – Home Alone 1 & 2
96. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves.” ―Eric Severeid
97. “Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.”—Dr. Seuss
98. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
99. “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night a year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer up a little more.” - Scrooged (1988)
100. “No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place.” – Zen Proverb
101. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”—Peg Bracken
102. May all the joys of the season be yours.
103. “I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, 'Toys not included.'” — Bernard Manning
104. “Christmas now surrounds us, happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.” ~ Shirley Sallay
105. Snowflakes are beautiful, pure and white, and like God’s children, no two are alike. Merry Christmas.
106. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
107. “[B]y the time they all went to bed on Christmas Eve the house was barely recognizable. The tarnished chandeliers were no longer hung with cobwebs but with garlands of holly and gold and silver streamers; magical snow glittered in heaps over the threadbare carpets; a great Christmas tree, obtained by Mundungus and decorated with live fairies, blocked Sirius’s family tree from view; and even the stuffed elf heads on the hall wall wore Father Christmas hats and beards.” – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
108. “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” —Nora Roberts
109. “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.”
110. “My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we fight over who gets to hang our handmade childhood decorations.” — Carly Rae Jepsen
111. “Christmas is a special time of year when family and tradition blend together into magical holiday grandeur.” — Candy Christmas
112. “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
113. “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” – Nora Roberts
114. “[T]he holidays began in late October and steadily gathered momentum until the big bang, a ten-hour marathon on Christmas Day with four meals and a packed house.” – Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
115. “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.” ~ Edwin Osgood Grover
116. It’s 25th December! May God bless you and your loved ones the whole year round! Have a Joyous Christmas!
117. “Faith is beliving in things when common sense tells you not to.” — 'Miracle on 34th Street'
118. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.” – Jerry Seinfeld
119. “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” – Romans 15:13
120. “May your days be merry and bright.” — White Christmas
121. “Holidays are joyful, there’s always something new. But ev’ryday’s a holiday, when I’m near to you.” — “Merry Christmas, Darling” by Frank Pooler
122. “I hate the radio this time of year because they play “All I Want For Christmas Is You” like, every other song. And that’s just not enough.” – Bridger Winegar
123. “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.” – Kin Hubbard
124. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” ~ Dale Evans Rogers
125. “Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and very best wishes for a fabulous year to come.”
126. “Christmas shopping. Never an easy or a pleasant task.” – Harry in Love Actually
127. “If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
128. “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” — Helen Steiner Rice
129. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
130. “There are some people who want to throw their arms round you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas.” ~ Robert Staughton Lynd
131. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill your every desire.
132. “That's what Christmas memories are made from, they're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry, they just happen.”— Kelly Finch
133. “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.”—Harlan Miller
134. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year long.” — Charles Dickens, “A Christmas Carol”
135. “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.” – Taylor Caldwell
136. “We count down the days, just to experience it nearly exactly as we always have. It is so comfortable, familiar and perfectly nostalgic that, frankly, we have no desire to improve upon it at all.” — Joanna Gaines
137. He Who Has Not Christmas In His Heart Will Never Find It Under A Tree.” ―Roy L. Smith
138. May this year be more promising than the year before! Spread the happiness all around you! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
139. “You are the greatest gift I could wish for this Christmas.”
140. “Family is all about eternal warmth and bond. Christmas is all about being grateful for all the blessings. Family is Christmas.” – Unknown
141. “May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path. Merry Christmas!”
142. “Wishing you a Christmas filled with good memories, delicious food and wonderful moments.”
143. Nice work, Bone Daddy! — Saxophonist
144. “There’s more to Christmas than just presents!” – Dr. Seuss
145. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow.” – "White Christmas"
146. “He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake. He knows when you’ve been bad or good, so be good, for goodness sake!” ~ “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
147. My skull's so full, it's tearing me apart. — Jack Skellington
148. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – William Thomas Ellis
149. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” -Norman Vincent Peale
150. “Christmas is a magical time of year… I just watched all my money magically disappear.” – Unknown
151. “Today Is Next Year’s Christmas Memory. Make It One That You Will Always Cherish, And Be Sure To Enjoy Every Single Moment.” – Unknown
152. “In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.”
153. I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright. — Oogie Boogie
154. It's the most wonderful time of the year!” — Edward Pola & George Wyle
155. “All I want for Christmas is to be surrounded by my family.” – Unknown
156. “Although it’s been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you.” — “The Christmas Song” by Bob Wells and Mel Tormé
157. “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” — Harlan Miller
158. But it seems wrong to me. Very wrong. — Sally
159. Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without fun and loving family and friends like you! Merry Christmas!
160. There's only 365 days left until next Halloween! — The Mayor
161. “At Christmas, All Roads Lead Home” – Marjorie Holmes
162. “Next to a circus there ain’t nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.” — Kin Hubbard
163. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”—Bob Hope
164. “The Best Christmas Gift Is To Realize How Much You Already Have.” – Unknown
165. “I suppose it all started with the snow. You see, it was a very special kind of snow. A snow that made the happy happier, and the giddy even giddier.” — 'Frosty the Snowman'
166. “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.”
167. “Warmest wishes for you this holiday season, and hope for a wonderful New Year too.”
168. “Nothing beats a Christmas that is spent with family and loved ones.” – Unknown
169. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.” — Ann Garnett Schultz
170. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”—Norman Vincent Peale
171. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” ~ Washington Irving
172. “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”—William Jewett Tucker
173. May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
174. “If Santa And The Holiday Armadillo Are Ever In The Same Room For Too Long, The Universe Will Implode! Merry Christmas!”
175. “And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’”
176. “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity.” — Phillips Brooks
177. “Today I’m icy, but I’m prayin’ for some more snow.” — Nicki Minaj, “Feeling Myself”
178. “Christmas, when observed with the right spirit, still has the power to call miracles from Heaven to Earth.”—Richelle E. Goodrich
179. “Nobody shoots at Santa Claus.” – Samuel Butler
180. Christmas pinnings are my
181. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” – Edward Pola & George Wyle
182. “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” — Shirley Temple
183. “I feared your parents would not have considered it the kind of tale suitable for a young lady’s ears,” said Jesse. “I see that was an idle concern.”
184. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!”
185. “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding more time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.”
186. It Was The Beginning Of The Greatest Christmas Ever. Little Food. No Presents. But There Was A Snowman In Their Basement. ― Markus Zusak
187. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.” ~ Victor Borge
188. “Merry Christmas is the warmest greeting we could say to one another. It instantly warms the heart and fills the atmosphere with love.” – Unknown
189. “Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.” – W.J. Tucker
190. “No matter what, I always make it home for Christmas.” —Dolly Parton
191. “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” – B. C. Forbes
192. “Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it—you feel it. You know it. You believe it.” — Kevin Alan Milne
193. “A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.”—Eva K. Logue
194. “Hogsmeade looked like a Christmas card; the little thatched cottages and shops were all covered in a layer of crisp snow; there were holly wreaths on the doors and strings of enchanted candles hanging in the trees.” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
195. “On a busy day twenty-two thousand people come to visit Santa, and I was told that it is an elf's lot to remain merry in the face of torment and adversity. I promised to keep that in mind.”
196. “I left Santa gluten-free cookies and organic soy milk and he put a solar panel in my stocking.”
197. I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
198. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss
199. “There’s so much more to Christmas than what we see and hear on the radio and television. The whole thing is about Jesus.” – Billy Graham
200. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” – Richard Paul Evans
201. As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” – Eric Sevareid
202. “Oh the weather outside is frightful,
203. “Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.” — Unknown
204. “Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season. Merry Christmas!”
205. “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa?” ~ Matt Groening
206. “The nutcracker sits under the holiday tree, a guardian of childhood stories. Feed him walnuts and he will crack open a tale.”—Vera Nazarian
207. “Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.”—Charlotte Carpenter
208. “Thank you," he says.
209. “They are Man's and they cling to me, appealing from their fathers. This boy is Ignorance and this girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased.”
210. “My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we fight over who gets to hang our handmade childhood decorations.” ~ Carly Rae Jepsen
211. “Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.”
212. “My family values the season of Christmas so much that they raised us realizing that it doesn’t have to be December to practice kindness and generosity.” – Unknown
213. “May you and your family have a wonderful holiday season full of beautiful memories and lots of fun.”
214. “The reason for the season: Cookies.”
215. “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” — Pope Francis
216. “On that first Christmas over 2,000 years ago, God did something that we can barely grasp: He became a man. Think of it: The God who created the universe stooped down from Heaven and became a human being!”
217. “Having A Perfectly Decorated Tree Is Not What Christmas Is About. It's About Being With The People That You Love.”
218. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” — W.T. Ellis
219. “T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” — Clement Clarke Moore
220. “The true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
221. “It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.” – Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
222. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. - Dr Seuss
223. “Christmas always rustled. It rustled every time, mysteriously, with silver and gold paper, tissue paper and a rich abundance of shiny paper, decorating and hiding everything and giving a feeling reckless extravagance.” ~ Tove Jansson
224. “Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.”
225. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” — Edward Pola & George Wyle
226. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other’s arms.
227. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
228. “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!”
229. “A good example of a great Christmas is lots of laughs, presents, and good memories.” – Unknown
230. “The knowing is easy. It's the doing that gives us trouble.”
231. “Walking in a winter wonderland.” – “Winter Wonderland”
232. “May You Never Be Too Grown Up To Search The Skies On Christmas Eve” – Unknown
233. “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.” - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
234. “And so this is Christmas… what have you done?” ~ John Lennon
235. “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.” - Elf (2003)
236. “But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.”
237. “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” – Deborah Whipp
238. Christmas Is A Season Not Only Of Rejoicing, But Of Reflection.” ―Winston Churchill
239. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.” ~ Calvin Coolidge
240. “At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.”—Thomas Tusser
241. This is Halloween, everybody make a scene! — Ghosts
242. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves.”
243. “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” — 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'
244. “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice
245. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” ~ Edna Ferber
246. “Christmas is, of course, the time to be home—in heart as well as body.”—Garry Moore
247. “For it is in giving that we receive.” – Francis of Assisi
248. “Christmas, my child is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” — Dale Evans Rogers
249. May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
250. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Will Ferrell
251. “There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” ~ Eric Sevareid
252. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” ― Richard Paul Evans
253. “At Christmas every body invites their friends about them, and people think little of even the worst weather. I was snowed up at a friend’s house once for a week. Nothing could be pleasanter.“ – Emma by Jane Austen
254. Christmas is the one time of the year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.
255. “Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.” – Joan Mills
256. She’s the only one who makes any sense around this insane asylum! — Santa Claus
257. No animal nor man can scream like I can, with the fury of my recitations! — Jack Skellington
258. I Wish We Could Put Up Some Of The Christmas Spirit In Jars And Open A Jar Of It Every Month. – Harlan Miller
259. “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.” — Charles M. Schulz
260. “Two weeks before the end of term, the sky lightened suddenly to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in the air.” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
261. “I’m afraid many people today have lost sight of the original meaning of Christmas. Instead, it has become more and more secular and commercialised, focusing mainly on gift-giving or holiday parties or family gatherings. These aren’t necessarily wrong — but far too often we lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas, and we fail to reflect on the greatest Christmas gift of all: God’s gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, for our salvation.”
262. “The holiday season is a time for singing Christmas carols, making Christmas memories, and celebrating the true meaning of Christmas.” – Unknown
263. Oh the weather outside is frightful,
264. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” — Marjorie Holmes
265. “All is calm, all is bright.” Whoever wrote “Silent Night” clearly hasn’t been to our house on Christmas Eve. Wishing you joy (and peace!) this holiday.
266. I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
267. “For Christmas is tradition time — Traditions that recall the precious memories down the years,
268. The sparkle in children’s eyes, of wonder and delight, shines brighter than any Christmas lights. Merry Christmas.
269. The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” — W.C. Jones
270. “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
271. There's something about Christmas that's magical. Money just seems to disappear into thin air. - Melanie White
272. “May merry Christmas wishes surround you like snowflakes.” – Unknown
273. “My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.” — Melanie White
274. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
275. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” – The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
276. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness.” — Bob Hope
277. Spread the love, happiness and Yuletide cheer to all you meet. Have a rocking Christmas.
278. “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.” — Unknown
279. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
280. “Next Christmas, I hope that we can again hug each other tight and celebrate this season together. Merry Christmas!” – Unknown
281. “Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
282. “If my Valentine you won't be, I'll hang myself on your Christmas tree.”
283. “First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.” - Elf (2003)
284. “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.” ~ Andy Borowitz
285. Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
286. Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?
287. Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they were out of money.
288. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.” — Andy Rooney
289. ”I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.” – Henny Youngman
290. “Nothing says holidays like a cheese log.” —Ellen DeGeneres.
291. “One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.” – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
292. “This Christmas greeting comes to you with love for all you do each and every day through.”
293. And I just can’t wait until next Halloween ‘cause I’ve got some new ideas that will really make them scream. And by God, I’m really gonna give it all my might! — Jack Skellington
294. “Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.” — “Miracle on 34th Street”
295. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
296. It's beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
297. ‘Tis the season to be freezin’
298. “I get a little behind during Lent, but it comes out even at Christmas.” ~ Frank Butler
299. ”One good thing about Christmas shopping is it toughens you for the January sales.” — Grace Kriley
300. “Christmas is a together-y sort of holiday.” Winnie the Pooh
301. The sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air, ’cause I’m a gambling Boogie Man, although I don’t play fair! — Oogie Boogie
302. “I love the smell of Christmas trees, singing Christmas carols, baking my family’s favorite cookies, wrapping presents, and decorating my house!” — Debbie Trafton O’Neal
303. No one should be alone on Christmas. — How the Grinch Stole Christmas
304. If they only understood, he’d give it all up, if he only could. — Jack Skellington
305. As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
306. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” – Garrison Keillor
307. May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas.
308. “’Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents,’ grumbled Jo, lying on the rug.” – Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
309. “Ask your children two questions this Christmas. First: What do you want to give to others for Christmas? Second: What do you want for Christmas? The first fosters generosity of heart and an outward focus. The second can breed selfishness if not tempered by the first.” – Author Unknown
310. Be on the lookout for jolly, old, fat, white-bearded men bearing gifts.
311. “Just because you can’t see something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.” — 'The Santa Clause'
312. “Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing.”—Grace Noll Crowell
313. “This year, I may celebrate Christmas away from my family. I am hopeful next year will be a safer year for me to embrace them in time for the Christmas season.” – Unknown
314. Wishing you a safe holiday season with the ones you love. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
315. “I smell snow.” — Gilmore Girls
316. “Christmas is about Christ. When we forget that, we lose the true magic of Christmas.” ~ Toni Sorenson
317. “Keep looking forward to a better and safer year ahead. Merry Christmas.” – Unknown
318. “Everyone wants a Christmas tree. If you had a Christmas tree Santa would bring you stuff! Like hair curlers and slut shoes.”
319. “Do you want to build a snowman?” — Anna, Frozen
320. “As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year.” – David Grayson
321. “May your days be merry and bright.” ~ White Christmas
322. “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”—Washington Irving
323. Merry Christmas for a very special friend. Christmas is all about, counting your blessings and being thankful for the things dear to you! I looked into my heart and found what it holds dearest. It is the gift of your friendship.
324. “Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.”
325. “The best thing about Christmas is that it’s a time for family and friends to get together and enjoy each other’s company.” – Unknown
326. “Peace with God, peace with others, and peace in your own heart.” -Rick Warren
327. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
328. “How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts!” ~ Benjamin Franklin
329. “Heap on more wood! The wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, we’ll keep our Christmas merry still.”—Walter Scott
330. “There is a remarkable breakdown of taste and intelligence at Christmastime. Mature, responsible grown men wear neckties made of holly leaves and drink alcoholic beverages with raw egg yolks and cottage cheese in them.” – P.J. O’Rourke
331. “The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” — W. C. Jones
332. “It doesn’t matter what has happened this year that has kept us apart from each other, just knowing you are here with me in heart still makes it a Merry Christmas.” – Unknown
333. “At Christmas, all roads lead home to family, friends and loved ones.”
334. “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
335. “The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.” ~ Phillips Brooks
336. “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” – Nora Roberts
337. Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
338. Christmas Is A Tonic For Our Souls. It Moves Us To Think Of Others Rather Than Of Ourselves. It Directs Our Thoughts To Giving. ―B.C. Forbes
339. “On a busy day twenty-two thousand people come to visit Santa, and I was told that it is an elf’s lot to remain merry in the face of torment and adversity. I promised to keep that in mind.” – Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
340. “Off to one side sits a group of shepherds. They sit silently on the floor, perhaps perplexed, perhaps in awe, no doubt in amazement. Their night watch had been interrupted by an explosion of light from heaven and a symphony of angels. God goes to those who have time to hear him–and so on this cloudless night he went to simple shepherds.” – Max Lucado
341. “Christmas can be celebrated in the school room with pine trees, tinsel and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas.”
342. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” — Edna Ferber
343. “I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story.” – Fred Rogers
344. “I’m in love, I’m in Love, I’m on love, and I don’t care who knows it!” – Buddy the Elf
345. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even when you are home.” -Unknown
346. “Ever since the Christmas of '53, I have felt that the yuletide is a special hell for those families who have suffered any loss or who must admit to any imperfection; the so-called spirit of giving can be as greedy as receiving--Christmas is our time to be aware of what we lack, of who's not home.”
347. “The thing about Christmas is that it almost doesn’t matter what mood you’re in or what kind of year you’ve had – it’s a fresh start.” – Kelly Clarkson
348. “At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” — Thomas Tusser
349. “May your hearth be warm and your holidays grand.”
350. “Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!”
351. “I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.” -Charlie Brown
352. Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.” — Pindar
353. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
354. “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” ~ The Polar Express
355. “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” – Unknown
356. “Baby it’s cold outside.” ~ Dean Martin
357. “The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and sharing. It’s the time of year when we all come together to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.” -Billy Graham
358. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
359. Happiness is a homespun Christmas!
360. “Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. It’s a time for family, friends, and loved ones to come together and celebrate.” – Unknown
361. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” ~ Ruth Carter Stapleton
362. “A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn’t mean in winter.” – Patricia Briggs
363. “God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is supposed to be a happy time.” – Bil Keane
364. “I believe… I believe… It’s silly, but I believe.” ~ Miracle on 34th Street
365. “You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I’m telling you why—Santa Claus is coming to town.” — Haven Gillespie
366. Christmas Prayer: Guardian angel pure and bright, please lead Santa here tonight.
367. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” ~ Helen Keller
368. At this Christmas Season we remember and honor those who are no longer with us and cherish those who are.
369. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
370. “I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all really. It just need a little love.” - A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
371. “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.” – W. J. Tucker
372. “As we give presents at Christmas, we need to recognize that sharing our time and ourselves is such an important part of giving.”
373. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
374. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” — W.T. Ellis
375. At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I've grown old, the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe.” — The Polar Express
376. “Christmas is all about love, family, and children. It doesn’t matter what we eat or what presents we get as long as the holidays are spent with loved ones.” – Unknown
377. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” – Donald E. Westlake
378. “I’ll just be hanging around the mistletoe, hoping to be kissed.” — 'Love actually'
379. “The Way You Spend Christmas Is Far More Important Than How Much”- Henry David Thoreau
380. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
381. “We count down the days, just to experience it nearly exactly as we always have. It is so comfortable, familiar and perfectly nostalgic that, frankly, we have no desire to improve upon it at all.” ~ Joanna Gaines
382. This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
383. “Christmas is not for the gifts we exchange. It’s not about sleigh rides or sweet candy canes. Nay, Christmas is simple. A time to recall Christ’s gift of atonement He gave to us all.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
384. “Christmas Day is in our grasp, as long as we have hands to clasp! Christmas Day will always be, just as long, as we have we! Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand!” –Dr. Seuss
385. “Christmas is a good time to take stock of our blessings.” — Pat Boone
386. “At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I’ve grown old, the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe.” – Chris Van Allsburg, The Polar Express
387. “Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand!”
388. “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree.” — Brenda Lee
389. “Just been poisoned by my gran. Nothing says Christmas better than familicide and anaphylactic shock.”
390. “For to us a child is born,
391. “The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.” — Emily Matthews
392. “No matter how different a Who may appear, he will always be welcomed with holiday cheer.” — How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
393. “As good as gold,” said Bob, “and better. Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. He told me, coming home, that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple, and it might be pleasant to them to remember upon Christmas Day, who made lame beggars walk, and blind men see.”
394. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” — Edward Pola and George Wyle
395. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”
396. “Into this world, this demented inn in which there is absolutely no room for him at all, Christ comes uninvited.” -Thomas Merton
397. “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” – Steve Maraboli
398. “One kind word can warm three winter months. ” -Japanese Proverb
399. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
400. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by helping others.” – Unknown
401. “Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.” – Francis C. Farley
402. If you got everything you wanted for Christmas where would you put it?
403. “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” ~ Eric Sevareid
404. “May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter! Merry Christmas!”
405. I love snow for the same reason I love Christmas: It brings people together while time stands still. Cozy couples lazily meandered the streets and children trudged sleds and chased snowballs. No one seemed to be in a rush to experience anything other than the glory of the day, with each other, whenever and however it happened.” ― Rachel Cohn
406. “Merry Christmas is beyond a simple greeting, it is a blessing to let someone know that you wish them and their family peace, happiness, and bountiful grace.” – Unknown
407. “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” – Tom Baker
408. “Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.” – Josephine Daskam Bacon
409. “Christmas to me is as many people as possible happy.” ~ Tupac Shakur
410. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” — Dale Evans Rogers
411. ”Christmas and the holidays is the season of giving. It’s a time when people are more kind and open-hearted.” ~ Gisele Bundchen
412. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” — Benjamin Franklin
413. Well, well, well. What have we here? — Oogie Boogie
414. The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.” –Louisa May Alcott
415. “Its easier to feel a little more spiritual with a couple of bucks in your pocket.”
416. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
417. Come with us and you will see, this, our town of Halloween! — Shadows
418. “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” ~ B. C. Forbes
419. A little smile, a word of cheer,
420. ”Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
421. “It’s your Christmas! March to the beat of your own little drummer boy.”
422. “Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.” – Anonymous
423. “May your hearth be warm, your holidays grand, and your heart held gently in the good Lord's hand.” — Unknown
424. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”—Charles Dickens
425. “The ideal Christmas gift is money, but the trouble is you can’t charge it.” — Bill Vaughan
426. Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling. — Edna Ferber
427. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” ―Calvin Coolidge
428. “Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.” — Stephen Jones
429. “Faith is salted and peppered through everything at Christmas. And I love at least one night by the Christmas tree to sing and feel the quiet holiness of that time that’s set apart to celebrate love, friendship, and God’s gift of the Christ child.”— Amy Grant
430. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his presents remembered. - Phyllis Diller
431. “From home to home and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth of joy Christmas brings us closer to each other.”—Emily Matthews
432. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” – Bob Hope
433. “I used to think being a kid on Christmas was the best thing ever. Turns out, being a parent on Christmas is.”
434. “And how did little Tim behave?” asked Mrs Cratchit, when she had rallied Bob on his credulity and Bob had hugged his daughter to his heart’s content.
435. “On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.”
436. “Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
437. “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…” — Die Hard
438. “Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.” — Josephine Daskam Bacon
439. “The reality of loving God is loving him like he’s a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.” ~ Criss Jami
440. This year I plan to start putting off my Christmas shopping extra early!
441. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
442. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.” ―Bing Crosby
443. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”—Alexander Smith
444. “Sending Season’s Greetings to all of you in every part of the world.”
445. “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” – Phyllis Diller
446. May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
447. “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” — Dave Barry
448. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” – White Christmas
449. “Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” ~ David Cameron
450. “It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.”
451. “The best way to see Christmas is through the eyes of a child.” – Unknown
452. “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.” – Andy Borowitz
453. Since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations. — Jack Skellington
454. “If you see a sign that says ‘Peep Show’, that doesn’t mean they’re letting you look at presents before Christmas.” – Elf
455. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”—Hamilton Wright Mabie. This is a wonderful Christmas quote and love quote to remember year-round.
456. “A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” – John Roy
457. “May the warmth of Christmas fills your life with love and peace. Merry Christmas!”
458. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
459. ”The main reason Santa is so jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.” — George Carlin
460. “I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending.”—Fred Rogers. The holiday season is a great time to reflect on what you’re grateful for (like the ability to do your favorite Christmas traditions).
461. Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
462. “One Of The Most Glorious Messes In The World Is The Mess Created In The Living Room On Christmas Day. Don’t Clean It Up Too Quickly” – Andy Rooney
463. “The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
464. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.” — Unknown
465. “I think as you grow older your Christmas list gets shorter because the things you want can’t be brought.” – Unknown
466. “Everything that you want Santa to be, he is.” – Mick Foley
467. I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for.
468. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.” ~ Norman Wesley Brooks
469. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro
470. “There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.”—Kahlil Gibran, “On Giving"
471. . “Christmas Eve will find me, where the lovelight gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.” – "I’ll be Home for Christmas"
472. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas.
473. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
474. “ Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.” – Kin Hubbard
475. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
476. “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more!” - How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
477. “A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” ~ John Roy
478. “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” - The Polar Express (2004)
479. “Christmas – that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance – a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” – Augusta E. Rundel
480. Curiosity killed the cat, you know. — Dr. Finklestein
481. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”—Eric Severeid
482. Reflect upon your present blessings -- of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” ― Charles Dickens
483. “I might not believe in Santa, but I still believe in a good Christmas card!”
484. “The best Christmas present I got from my husband was a week to do whatever I wanted.”
485. “Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.” ~ Dr. Seuss
486. “It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters; it’s my family and loved ones gathered around it that counts.”
487. “Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.” – Johnny Carson
488. “I need a weapon,” Valkyrie muttered.
489. “The best gift that one could wish for underneath the Christmas tree, is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”
490. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” ~ Will Ferrell, Elf
491. “Forget the mistletoe—you can kiss me any time you like!”
492. “What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future." ―Agnes M. Pahro
493. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” — Larry Wilde
494. “The Great Hall looked magnificent. Not only were there a dozen frost-covered Christmas trees and thick streamers of holly and mistletoe crisscrossing the ceiling, but enchanted snow was falling, warm and dry, from the ceiling.” – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
495. “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it—you feel it, you know it, you believe it.”—Kevin Alan Milne
496. A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn’t get into a single argument all day.” — Melanie White
497. “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.” — Andy Borowitz
498. “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.” — 'A Christmas Carol'
499. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.
500. Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can't believe it! — Jack Skellington