1. “No voice is too soft when that voice speaks for others.”― Janna Cachola
2. Don’t give up, it’s not worth it. You have more to give.
3. “Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven.”- Henry Ward Beecher
4. “Capability can handle challenges, it doesn’t accept charity”― Amit Kalantri
5. The wise Mr. Lorax, lean the right way.
6. Life’s persistent and most urgent question is “What are you doing for others? – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. They always say a smile goes a long way. Give a compliment, it’ll change someone’s whole day.
8. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. -Vidal Sassoon
9. “The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed.”
10. “You never know what someone is going through”
11. “Inspire others to be good”
12. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” ― Pablo Picasso
13. “Love is different, it is when you are as concerned about someone else’s situation as you are about your own.”-Mitch Albom
14. The future is what you make it.
15. Change can start with you, start to change.
16. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
17. You may feel like a drop in the bucket. But every drop counts!
18. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
19. Whether you’re smiling at a passing neighbor or giving 3 million dollars to a foundation, it’s all still charity.
20. Help those in need, it’s important.
21. Did universal charity prevail, earth would be a heaven, and hell a fable. – Charles Caleb Colton
22. Kindness is the best look.
23. “Stop waiting start doing”
24. “Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give”
25. Give a lot, take a little.
26. The best recreation is to do good. – William Penn
27. Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. -D. H. Lawrence
28. Putting others first is one of the simplest acts of charity one could do, take a second to think about another before yourself.
29. “What weighs us down is not gravity! A little force of kindness can decelerate depravity.”― Igbinovia Ixrael Lee
30. “Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it yourself. In giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed possible.” – Norman Vincent Peale
31. I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -Rosa Parks
32. “Help people without reason”
33. Frederick Lenz is clarifying the act of being selfless. It doesn’t mean to let people walk all over you, but just to not think of yourself first.
34. “Give your best to the world and the best will come back to you”
35. “Charity isn’t about pity, it is about love.”- Mother Teresa
36. If we keep waiting for the next person to do good then no one would, then years later we start to reflect on why no one did the good that anyone could have done including You. – Razak Olu
37. “Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear”
38. From a deed well done.
39. When you take the time to care about others, it’ll bring more optimism and hope in your life.
40. “The highest use of capital goods can change countless lives”
41. Giving something good to the world will bring more good your way.
42. Edmund Burke is saying here it is worse to nothing than the smallest act.
43. “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,”― Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations
44. “Everyone suffers some injustice in life, and what better motivation than to help others not suffer in the same way.” – Bella Thorne
45. “Be generous in all.”
46. “Get in the holiday mood; donate some food.”
47. “If you’re in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.”― Warren Buffett
48. “Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart”- Elizabeth Andrew
49. Don’t become a hoarder, give what you don’t need away.
50. “We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do.”~ Mahatma Gandhi
51. You become what you believe. -Oprah Winfrey
52. “Change is coming, be a part of it.”
53. “Your time is enough”
54. “Be the voice for those who have none”
55. “When one gives, two get happy.”― Amit Kalantri
56. Francis Chan is saying here that he believes going to the extreme to help someone shows true love.
57. Subscribe to Sarah Scoop!
58. “When you have more than you need build a longer table, not a higher fence”
59. So gangster. Nothing more gangster than sharing your kindness.
60. “Human resources are the most valuable assets the world has. They are all needed desperately.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
61. “When you help others, your life flourishes”
62. Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege. – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
63. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success. -James Cameron
64. To those who are ready for change, the world is yours.
65. Don’t tear people down, build them up.
66. When we take the time to understand someone and really see them, it will drive you to help some.
67. “Tiny deed, big outcome”
68. “The best way to make a difference in the world is to start by making a difference in your own life” – Julia Louis-Dreyfus
69. “Eat local; Give local”
70. We are not put on this earth for ourselves but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you. – Jeff Warner
71. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
72. “Follow a mission”
73. “Give back”74. If you want to see change, so be it.
75. “It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.”- Joan Marques
76. “If we always helped one another, no one would need luck.”- Sophocles
77. It’s like a cycle, give and get.
78. “The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.” – Helen Keller
79. “Find the light in all that you touch”
80. A smile can change a day, that is a big contribution.
81. In this world we have too many altering opinions, we need each other and we forget that.
82. “You get more joy out of the giving to others, and should put a good deal of thought into the happiness you are able to give.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
83. Believing in yourself is half of what you need, acting is the other half.
84. “Donate towards a happier tomorrow.”
85. Love is the best charity to give, let someone know their worth.
86. “Giving speaks louder than speech.”
87. When you start donating your time and money to your society, things will change.
88. Being a superhero to a kid, is a great role to have.
89. Dalai Lama is saying here that you are never too small to make a difference.
90. “You will never regret being kind”
91. “Don’t forget those who have helped you”
92. The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others. – Homer
93. Your extra is everything, it’s more than what most can do.
94. Humans can do so much more than they realize, we can do much more than we think we are capable of .
95. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
96. It is more blessed to give than to receive. – Acts 20:35
97. “Give today for tomorrow”
98. “If you have more than you need, bless someone who has less”
99. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” ― Abraham Lincoln
100. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” – Maya Angelou
101. No matter what your act is, if it is a good one, believe that it will make a difference.
102. “Do good until there is no more good left to do”
103. What is your company's name and website?
104. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
105. Share your knowledge.
106. Don’t be scared to challenge the ways of the world. Be strong, stand tall.
107. “Be part of a breakthrough”
108. “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”-Mark Twain
109. You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. – Victor Hugo
110. “A happy man or woman is a better thing to find than a five-pound note. He or she is a radiating focus of goodwill; and their entrance into a room is as though another candle had been lighted.” Robert Louis Stevenson
111. “Support anyone and everyone”
112. “Extend A Helping Hand; Give Hope.”
113. Don’t judge without having heard both sides. Even persons who think themselves virtuous very easily forget this elementary rule of prudence. – Josemaría Escrivá
114. Be a part of the change that is happening.
115. Any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. – Mahatma Gandhi
116. “Work hard and stay humble”
117. Kahlil Gibran is saying here that not only the deserving deserve to be given things, even those who don’t always deserve it should be helped.
118. “The vicious count their years; virtuous, their acts.” -Samuel Johnson
119. Everyone has a role in a cause for good, find your place.
120. “When thinking of fundraising, it’s important to remember the i’s stand for innovation and inspiration, not impossible.”
121. Kindness is an around-the-world kind of thing, be kind to everyone, always.
122. “The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyways”
123. “People that trust wholly to others’ charity, and without industry of their own, will always be poor.” – William J. Temple
124. The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
125. Happiness is better to share than feeling alone.
126. “Happiness can be the result, not of spending more money on oneself, but rather of giving money away to others.” Christian Smith
127. Dean Jackson says here that our life has so much more potential for peace, but people forget the things that matter to get us there.
128. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
129. “The greatest sin is to do nothing because you can only do a little” – Edmund Burke
130. “Real living is living for others.”- Bruce Lee
131. You want to be treated with love, so give out your love.
132. Charity is not only appreciated by how much is given but by how much the giver gave.
133. What you do will make a difference, even if you don’t believe it. When you act, believe in yourself.
134. When we are kind and giving all around, we all end off happy.
135. The proper aim of giving is to put the recipients in a state where they no longer need our gifts. – C.S. Lewis
136. Living for others could be all the living one experiences, give that charity.
137. “It costs nothing to be a good person”
138. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.”― Helen Keller
139. “Good will”140. Oprah Winfrey is saying here that you could have the nicest of nice things, but what really matters is real love.
141. “Help today because tomorrow you may be the one who needs helping!”
142. “You can never spread too much love”
143. “The best among you are those who bring the greatest benefits to many others”
144. It costs nothing to be kind! You have nothing to lose.
145. “Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see” -Mark Twain
146. No time to wait, work towards a better world.
147. Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. – Martin Luther King Jr.
148. “Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”
149. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. -Dr. Seuss
150. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don't quit. -Conrad Hilton
151. Feel the good in spreading love.
152. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas A. Edison
153. Success is measured in what we serve, without that, there is no success.
154. Henry David Thoreau is saying here that we cannot just only be a good person, it must be used for something.
155. Each one of us can make a change, all together we can have a large impact on the world.
156. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it. -Oprah Winfrey
157. “Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.”- Swami Vivekananda.
158. All you have to change the world are people who care, that is all you need.
159. “Every act of kindness is charity”
160. “A mans true wealth is the good he does in this world”
161. The true meaning behind life is what difference we have made in our time where, how we have bettered the world, and whose lives we have changed.
162. That’s Earth, one big family. Let’s make it a happy one.
163. “I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
164. Kindness party!! Throw it around till you run out.
165. Elbert Hubbard is saying that we all know this truth, the best way to grow is to help another grow.
166. “Lend me your eyes I can change what you see”
167. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
168. Joseph Joubert is saying here that a big piece of being a kind person has something to do with being kind to those who don’t deserve it.
169. “The glass is always half full”
170. Get Your Free Kit
171. “My goal is to live life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared” – Mary Kay Ash
172. Mary Kay Ash is saying here that if she is going to be remembered for something, it’s going to be from doing good.
173. “Bounty always receives part of its value from the manner in which it is bestowed.”– Samuel Johnson
174. “Kindness is free, sprinkle it all around”
175. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
176. “When you contribute to a charity, you contribute towards a better tomorrow.”
177. Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you. – Shannon Alder
178. “No act of kindness is ever wasted”
179. Princess Diana says here that when you give without expectation, that can be the reward.
180. “Act as what you do makes a difference. It does.”
181. “We all make up this planet whether we like it or not, so let’s make it a good one”
182. You could be the most famous person in the world, still, be nice to the little man with nothing.
183. St. Francis of Assisi is saying here that wherever there are good things present, there is no room for the bad.
184. No matter how small the deed is, do it. It will have a big outcome.
185. “You often say, “I would give, but only to the deserving.” the trees in your orchard say not so, nor the flocks in your pasture. They give that they may live, for to withhold is to perish.”― Kahlil Gibran
186. “One big family”
187. Mohammed Ali is comparing Earth here to an apartment. He is saying that the way you are paying for your place here on Earth is by doing good and serving others.
188. Horace Mann is saying here that by doing nothing for others, you bring yourself down.
189. After you find the light, keep carrying it for someone else.
190. Every person has the ability to be a miracle.
191. Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. – Booker T. Washington
192. “You never know when a helping hand will change another person’s entire life.” ~ Zig Ziglar
193. “Take the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is definitely important in living an optimistic life.”
194. The best two characteristics you can have/
195. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. – Mother Teresa
196. “What do you have to lose?”
197. By giving away things that you have, your heart will fill from the change you are impacting.
198. You can always-always-give something, even if it’s a simple act of kindness! If everyone were to give in this way and didn’t scrimp on kindly words, there would be much more love and justice in the world! – Anne Frank
200. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
201. “Giving is a year round thing”
202. Believe you can and you're halfway there. -Theodore Roosevelt
203. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. – Ian Maclaren
204. Hope is the thing that’ll keep us moving, it will overpower the fear.
205. “Those who are happiest are those who do things for others”
206. The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer. – Mahatma Gandhi
207. “Giving and kindness is so gangster”
208. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one”- Mother Theresa
209. Buddah is speaking facts here, how can you expect anything if you never gave first.
210. Make sure you leave a mark of goodness on the world, don’t wait.
211. Lovely little rhyme for a food drive here! Give your cans to the drives, they need them!
212. William J. Temple is trying to say here that people who always rely on charity will not build their independence, they need to grow from it.
213. There is good that comes from the darkness, it brings growth.
214. When our cup runs over, we let others drink the drops that fall, but not a drop from within the rim, and call it charity; when the crumbs are swept from our table, we think it generous to let the dogs eat them; as if that were charity which permits others to have what we cannot keep. – Henry Ward Beecher
215. To those who have enough to give, you will lose nothing assisting those in need.
216. “The manner of giving is worth more than the gift” – Pierre Corneille
217. Chinua Achebe is saying here that while charity is a good thing, imagine a day where it is no longer needed. That’s what we should strive for while we do good.
218. Give from your heart, always.
219. Sometimes those who give the most are the ones with the least to spare. – Mike McIntyre
220. “Get your hands dirty”
221. Sometimes, it’s better to say nothing at all.
222. Treat everyone as equals.
223. Love makes us stronger, not weaker.
224. “The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness”-Esther Hicks
225. “All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”― St. Francis Of Assisi, The Little Flowers of St. Francis of Assisi
226. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved — loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Victor Hugo
227. “A dollar could change a life”
228. Auliq Ice is saying here that one hand is for you and the other is a helping hand.
229. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t, it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.”—Oprah Winfrey
230. Plato is saying here that the greatest courage one has is in knowing what to not be afraid of.
231. “Show them they matter”
232. No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. – Charles Dickens
233. If life were predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
234. “For it is in giving that we receive.” ― St. Francis of Assisi
235. Kindness can break corruption, be strong.
236. “There is more happiness in giving than in receiving.”
237. “Rise up, stand tall, don’t back down”
238. “Save their future”
239. Hi 👋 What's your name?
240. Changing the world and your path is as easy as giving a dollar.
241. “Be the change you want to see in the world”- Mahatma Gandhi
242. “Together we can make the world a better place”
243. “When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” ~ Amanda Palmer
244. “Love seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved.”- Thomas Merton.
245. “Love is selfless. The key is giving up yourself.”- Zac Hanson.
246. William James is saying here that your life will end at some point, but to do something so great in life that it’ll be carried on past your lifetime.
247. “Give the world the best you have”
248. If you’re in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent. – Warren Buffett
249. Give your love, but to those who won’t walk all over you.
250. “It’s better to donate than accumulating”
251. Kindness is the makeup of all good things.
252. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. -Mark Twain
253. “Awareness is a donation”
254. Give love to everyone! The ones you know and the ones you don’t know!
255. “Charity brings to life again those who are spiritually dead”
256. “When you learn, teach”
257. All together, we can change the world.
258. “Defer not charities till death; for certainly, if a man weigh it rightly, he that doth so is rather liberal of another man’s than of his own.”-Francis Bacon
259. After you pray, open your hands to share the good, and donate.
260. You will get more out of life with the more you give.
261. “Pave the way, today”
262. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
263. “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that”
264. John D. Rockefeller is saying here that Charity can become dangerous if one begins to rely solely on it. But to those who use it to grow, it can change the system.
265. “A person is a person no matter how big or how small”
266. Spend your life doing things that will continue on past you.
267. “If you are blessed, or lucky enough, to be doing well, you should help others.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
268. Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life. -John Wooden
269. “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.”- Ben Carson
270. “May your only judgment be to be too good”
271. “With wealth, one is in a position of responsibility. You must try to help others. It is as simple as that.“– Arpad Busson
272. “To me, there are saints every day. They stand up and help others and live for others and do things for others.” – Theodore Melfi
273. “Be kind, even the ones who don’t deserve it deserve it”
274. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
275. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. -Gloria Steinem
276. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -Henry David Thoreau
277. “Stand tall and strong for what you believe in”
278. Helen Keller said here to always be happy with what you have, but do not give up.
279. Always share your generosity.
280. “Whats little for you is everything for someone else”
281. For it is in giving that we receive. – St. Francis of Assisi
282. Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. -George Addair
283. The purpose of life is not to be happy but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all – Leo Rosten
284. “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”- Plato
285. “Make a contribution, and bring smiles to a few faces.”
286. “Charity sees the need, not the cause”- German Proverb
287. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. -Tony Robbins
288. Always start at the heart and work your way from there.
289. “Charity is the root of all good works.” -Saint Augustine
290. You don’t need a reason to help someone, help because you can.
291. “Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world”
292. Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. – St. Paul
293. Some people have more than enough, to give to those longing for that feeling.
294. “As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.” – Paul Shane Spear
295. Giving to those in need is the greatest blessing you could give.
296. Life is trying things to see if they work. -Ray Bradbury
297. Gain your worth and strength but don’t forget we are all the same at the end of the day.
298. Giving as little as your time can be enough to make an impact.
299. “Never back down”
300. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
301. “Charity improves the world”
302. If your voice is speaking up for someone else, it is not too soft.
303. Never make someone feel alone, notice those who need someone by their side.
304. The charitable give out at the door, and God puts in at the window. – John Ray
305. May you live all the days of your life. -Jonathan Swift
306. “We are all the same, at the end of the day”
307. “It’s one earth, one home, there are no sides here”
308. “It never hurts to lose a few extra bucks by donating for good cause.”
309. Mata Amritanandamayi said this to elaborate on what our duty in life is, which is to help others.
310. “A little change makes all the difference.”
311. Together we can change the world, lets do it.
312. It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. – Mother Teresa
313. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. -Henry Ford
314. “When you get, give”
315. “Where charity keeps pace with gain, industry is blessed.”– William Penn.
316. Make it your daily affirmation, be a giver.
317. “Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someones”
318. In the wise words of Elvis Presley, raise your child or the children around you with a hand.
319. “The funny thing about the heart is a soft heart is a strong heart, and a hard heart is a weak heart.”-Criss Jam
320. Walk with a clean foot, meaning to not leave trash behind.
321. Any donation, big or small, can do the trick.
322. “Giving does not only precede receiving; it is the reason for it. It is in giving that we receive.” – Israelmore Ayivor
323. “In charity, there is no excess.” -Francis Bacon
324. “We can be unstoppable”
325. With this I can see how great you have been,
326. St. Francis of Assisi is saying here that we will not receive without first giving.
327. “Fundraising is the gentle art of teaching the joy of giving.” – Hank Rosso
328. “Treat people with kindness”
329. We have to love our environment, it deserves the utmost care. Treat the environment with nothing but love and kindness.
330. “What are we here for, if not to make a change”
331. That’s one of the best things we can do for another, let them know their worth.
332. Being blessed is the exchange of love.
333. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. – Aesop
334. Rise up for things that are right!
335. “Stars shine even for those who refuse to look up.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
336. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. -Steve Jobs
337. “ Kindness is being a breath of fresh air to someone who feels like they’re suffocating”
338. How many employees work there?
339. A real strong person will never tear another person down, they will help them get to their same level of strength.
340. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. -Marilyn Monroe
341. “Leave no footprints behind”
342. “Go out into the world and do great until it is excessively great on the planet.”
343. “Kill em with kindness”
344. “Treat everyday as if it is your last”
345. It doesn’t matter how big or small you are. Your bravery and determination to give is what will drive you.
346. Terry Goodkind is trying to say here that you should give because you want to, not because you are forced to.
347. “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. “John Wesley
348. What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other? – George Eliot
349. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson
350. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
351. “Someone always has it worse than you”
352. It’s not about you, it’s about everyone. The world is more than just you.
353. Don’t spend time thinking about what you want to do and how much you want to give, just do it before you talk yourself out of it.
354. Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting. – Brian Tracy
355. “Feel the good that comes from being good”
356. We only have what we give. – Isabel Allende
357. “Share your warmth”
358. Rich or poor, we are all human.
359. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” – Mohammed Ali
360. Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven. – Henry Ward Beecher
361. A cute little poem here by Julie Hebert about always trying to help someone from your good deeds.
362. Love is a beautiful thing. Mitch Albom is explaining here that when you love someone you care more about their situation than your own.
363. Being kind to someone who doesn’t deserve it could change the person into someone who does deserve it.
364. One person can make a change, a village can change the world. Find a team to work with.
365. “That’s it. Love makes us all strong.”E.A.
366. Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. – Desmond Tutu
367. Give, but give until it hurts. – Mother Teresa
368. You only live once, do what you can to be good.
369. “Charity is a state of the heart”
370. “We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.” Nelson Mandela
371. Those with a voice and platform should be standing for those with no power. Support those who are hardly seen.
372. “Your extra is enough”
373. “We, the People, recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights; that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which only asks what’s in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense.” – Barack Obama
374. Our mind is enriched by what we receive, our heart by what we give. – Victor Hugo
375. Good will comes from donating at Goodwill
376. “Your belief is great that someone else should benefit,
377. “Charity inspires hope”
378. In necessary things, unity; in doubtful things, liberty; in all things, charity. – Richard Baxter
379. If you can in anyway possible, give back.
380. Old and new is better than than nothing, donate.
381. Giving is the purest expression of love. Show you care.
382. If you have any ability to help someone, do it. Some people can’t.
383. He who has never denied himself for the sake of giving has but glanced at the joys of charity. – Anne Swetchine
384. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try. -Beverly Sills
385. “The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it.” – William James
386. Get updates on the latest posts and more from Sarah Scoop straight to your inbox.
387. Being selfless is a scary thing, you’re letting yourself become second to aid another first.
388. Don’t back down, give what you can.
389. “Charity is important”
390. “It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone” – Hans F. Hansen
391. “You were born to make a change”
392. Samuel Johnson is saying here a man that is all talk of doing one great act, will never amount to it.
393. Happiness comes from giving, not spending. You know what they say, “Money doesn’t buy happiness”
394. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa
395. “Make a difference”
396. Local businesses deserve all the charity they can get. When you go out, go local.
397. “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like somebody”
398. “Can you imagine,” I whispered to Janine, “what our kids could do there?”- Mitch Albom
399. “If we fail to look after others when they need help, who will look after us?”-Buddha
400. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” – Steve Maraboli
401. “The grass is greener on the other side”
402. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
403. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. -John Wooden
404. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
405. The best people who you will find yourself around are those who do good for others.
406. Nelson Mandela here is saying that it is up to us to change the world.
407. Here Winston Churchhill is saying that what you get is how you make a living, the money you make is what establishes your wellbeing. But by what you give others and how you treat those around you is what shapes and creates your life.
408. “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”- William James.
409. “A penny goes a long way”
410. Generosity consists not the sum given but the manner in which it is bestowed – Mahatma Gandhi
411. Be charitable to everyone but yourself. – Joseph Joubert
412. “Charity is to be measured, not by what one has given away, but by what one has left.”― Fulton J. Sheen
413. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. -Herman Melville
414. Give the love out that you wish you had, it will change the love you receive.
415. Charity is kind. It is not easily provoked. It thinks no evil, it believes all things, hopes all things. – Cotton Mather
416. And nothing less, give it your love.
417. The best philanthropy is constantly in search of the finalities—a search for a cause, an attempt to cure evils at their source. – John Rockefeller
418. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. -Vincent van Gogh
419. No one has nothing to give, give the most you can and feel the joy.
420. “By giving a little, you will help out a lot.”
421. If you are to do anything, be generous in all.
422. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome
423. “It’s not how much you give, it’s how much you love giving”
424. Give people that feeling, the sense of being.
425. “Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.” ― Abraham Lincoln
426. Always share your smiles!
427. The world deserves nothing less than your best.
428. Ralph Waldo Emerson is saying here that seeing someone help another with no gain for themselves is truly one of the most beautiful things in life.
429. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours”
430. “Society will do better when you start donating.”
431. Every man goes down to his death bearing in his hands only that which he has given away. – Persian Proverb
432. Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves. – Horace Mann
433. “Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.”― Kahlil Gibran
434. Mother Teresa is one of the wisest people when it comes to giving, she clearly had a caring soul.
435. “Food for thought”
436. You have nothing to lose by being a good person. Literally nothing.
437. Eleanor Roosevelt is saying here you never know what is next, you can’t predict the future.
438. “Always be thoughtful of others”
439. Martin Luther King Jr. found the most important question to ask. What are you doing for others? This pressing question really makes you ponder.
440. Imam Ali is saying here that those who do not want to be praised for the aid, are doing their best.
441. Whoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
442. “It takes a village”
443. What could mean nothing to you could be someone else’s hopes and wishes, appreciate it all.
444. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
445. “Keep going, even when the going gets tough.”
446. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”― John Holmes
447. “When you need a helping hand, look inside you before anywhere else!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan.
448. “To fold the hands in prayer is well, to open them in charity is better.”- Unknown.
449. “While we do our good works let us not forget that the real solution lies in a world in which charity will have become unnecessary.” -Chinua Achebe
450. “Your greatness is not what you have but in what you give”
451. By doing the right thing people will be left baffled, some inspired and some astonished.
452. “Let’s make a better world”
453. “Be the one to make everyone feel as if they belong”
454. Bravery stems from a soft soul, not a hard heart.
455. Amit Kalantri is trying to show here that we are capable of more than we see.
456. “In a world you can be anything, be kind”
457. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” -Margaret Mead
458. “Be the miracle”
459. “Everyone can experience the joy and blessing of generosity; because everyone has something to give.”-Jan Grace
460. “Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others”- Elbert Hubbard
461. If everyone lent a hand to those who needed it, we would not have to give as much anymore.
462. “For those in need”
463. As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way. – Mary Anne Radmacher
464. “Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already”
465. What makes a true man is one who gives.
466. Abraham Lincoln is saying here that your character will always be bigger and better than your reputation, even if you can’t see it.
467. The best workout you can do!
468. “Breathing life into the future.”
469. “The greatest heroes in life are those that never give up on someone. They stick it out and make it work, sacrifice things in their life, in order to help others grow. They give up what they want because someone needs it more and they work hard and overcome adversity.”-Shannon L. Alder
470. Shannon L. Adler is speaking about those who give up ultimate sacrifices to help those in need, without wavering.
471. Join in for the crowd of change!! You won’t be sorry, it’s better than standing alone.
472. “Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.”– John D. Rockefeller.
473. “Act as if what you do makes a difference, it does” – William James
474. “An insightful man ought to have cash in his mind, yet not in his heart.”
475. Show your bravery, that is better than giving up.
476. “Give your heart and soul”
477. Don’t just do good because you have to, enjoy the act of giving to others.
478. Charity is a universal remedy against discord and a holy cement for mankind. – William Penn
479. The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own. – Lao Tzu
480. Accept the feeling that comes with doing good deeds, it’ll drive you to do more good.
481. Don’t just preach it, do it!
482. “Contribute more than you criticize”
483. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it. -Estee Lauder
484. “Be the needle in a haystack”
485. “Together we can make a Difference.”
486. If you combine all the spectral rays into a single beam, you get white light; and if you combine all the virtues into a single beam you get charity. – Austin O’Malley
487. Charity never humiliated him who profited from it, nor ever bound him by the chains of gratitude, since it was not to him but to God that the gift was made. – Antoine de Saint – Exupery
488. If you are able to help someone, you should. Simple as that.
489. “You could be the leader for someone behind you”
490. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
491. Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference. – Kathy Calvin
492. The one thing we all must come together for is injustice, stand tall and work together.
493. “Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. “ George Eliot
494. That best portion of a good man’s life: His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. – William Wordsworth
495. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
496. “Day after day, ordinary people become heroes through extraordinary and selfless actions.” Sylvia Mathews Burwell
497. Always a motive, for those in need.
498. Our prayers for others flow more easily than those for ourselves. This shows we are made to live by charity. – C.S. Lewis
499. “The sun is rising”
500. Charity must become a fundamental state of mind and heart that guides us in all we do. – Joseph B. Wirthlin
501. “It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life that no person can sincerely try to help another without helping themselves.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
502. Terry Pratchett is saying here that charity is not always about giving away the things you don’t need, but by focusing on what they need.
503. The happiest feeling you can have is from helping another person.
504. There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. – John Holmes
505. “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” ― Abraham Lincoln
506. Charity makes no decrease in property – Arabian Proverb
507. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. -Colin R. Davis
508. Best way to kill them, only with being too kind.
509. Here, Martin Luther King, Jr is saying that it is up to the self how one will decide to live.
510. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
511. In all things that occur in life, always charity should be there.
512. A great question to be asking yourself. Be a part of the solution.
513. Follow a cause that deserves recognition.
514. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else. – Confucius
515. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” ― Helen Keller
516. Be ever watchful for the opportunity to shelter little children with the umbrella of your charity; be generous to their schools, their hospitals, and their places of worship. For, as they must bear the burdens of our mistakes, so are they in their innocence the repositories of our hopes for the upward progress of humanity. – Conrad Hilton
517. “In times of tragedies, our duty is to lend a helping hand to those in grief and thus light lamps of kindness and compassion.” ~ Mata Amritanandamayi
518. And your phone number?
519. There is not a man of us who does not at times need a helping hand to be stretched out to him, and then shame upon him who will not stretch out the helping hand to his brother. – Theodore Roosevelt
520. Change someone’s perspective.
521. Cute little rhyme here. Do good to those who need it.
522. “Be a ray of hope”
523. “What goes around comes around”
524. “It starts with you”
525. “Be selfless”
526. “The world offers you comfort. But you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness”- Pope Benedict XVI
527. It is the apathetic person that sees the cause while the charitable person sees the need. – Shannon L. Adler
528. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. -Les Brown
529. It’s never just help, it’s a change.
530. “People need kindness more than your opinion”
531. “Use your power for good and only good”
532. Flatter not thyself in thy faith in God if thou hast not charity for thy neighbor. – Francis Quarles
533. “Don’t let anyone stand alone”
534. Making someone smile will make you smile.
535. “Money doesn’t buy happiness”
536. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. – Mohammed Ali
537. Ever heard of karma? Do good, and good will find you.
538. Mahatma Gandhi is trying to explain here that you can pray and pray all you would like, it is the action that will do the work.
539. “You never know what tomorrow holds for you, do good today to ensure the good is out there”
540. Dalai Lama is saying here the purpose of life is to give and help but if you are incapable of doing those things, to just make sure you’re doing no bad.
541. Wealth isn’t always measured in dollar signs. We each have time, talent, and creativity, all of which can be powerful forces for positive change. Share your blessings in whatever form they come and to whatever level you have been blessed. – Jon M. Huntsman
542. Use this to drive you in power for change in the world.
543. If you give your full heart to something, it does not matter how much time you have to give.
544. A small action could change a life, you could be someone’s hero.
545. Raising awareness can be the resolution to many charities. When people are informed they help.
546. Work together to help each other.
547. “Don’t be funny, give me your money.”
548. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit”- Nelson Henderson
549. Loving what you do is the best way to excel in what you want.
550. Let’s use charity to change the world.
551. Don’t be lucky alone in that one percent, bring the other 99 percent up with you.
552. Every donation goes a long way, it can change what tomorrow holds.
553. “Don’t block anyone’s sunshine”
554. Using charity to raise awareness, it can accelerate the cure to many situations.
555. “Be known for your kindness and grace”
556. “A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.”― Jack London
557. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. -Barack Obama
558. “Pick up your trash”
559. This is one simple act of kindness, if you have more than needed, share with the man who needs more.
560. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
561. You have the ability to be a part of something bigger than yourself. The small deed you do could be something revolutionary.
562. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. -Steve Jobs
563. “Share and send smiles.”
564. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”- Margaret Mead
565. Everyone can be great because everyone can serve. – Martin Luther King Jr.
566. “Always give back in someway”
567. “If you’re waiting for a sign, this is it”
568. Unless you’re donating money, then it’s not. Still worth it though.
569. A catchy little holiday slogan here! Donate for the holidays, it’s so important.
570. Leave your mark on this world by giving a donation.
571. To always be helping someone.-” Julie Hebert
572. In charity, there is never too much you can give.
573. “Give more than you take”
574. A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog when you are just as hungry as the dog – Jack London
575. “The measure of a man is what he does with power.”- Plato
576. “Power comes to those determined to love”
577. You can be the game changer.
578. St. Jerome is saying here to get better and better and better basically till you cannot anymore.
579. You can help someone be better tomorrow by touching them today.
580. “Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves.” -Horace Mann
581. It costs nothing to be generous, what do you have to lose?
582. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
583. “Lend a helping hand when you can”
584. “A kind gesture can simply change someone’s day”
585. Would love to see that day! Keep doing good!
586. “Your old is their new.”
587. “You are able to do so much more than you think”
588. “One donation at a time”
589. “Leave a light on for those behind you”
590. Simple as that, be selfless.
591. If you’re going to stand, stand all the way up.
592. “Work from the heart out”
593. The next time you want to withhold your help, or your love, or your support for another for whatever reason, ask yourself a simple question: do the reasons you want to withhold it reflect more on them or on you? And which reasons do you want to define you forevermore? – Dan Pearce
594. “There never has been security. No man has ever known what he would meet around the next corner; if life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
595. “Be good, do good”
596. The people who feel the most happiness in life are the ones who are not just accumulating things, but giving them away.
597. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson
598. “Treat your environment with care”
599. “The future depends on you.”
600. Charity begins at home, but should not end there. – Scottish Proverb
601. “The best charity is that which is done in secret” – Imam Ali
602. If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on. -Sheryl Sandberg
603. Elbert Hubbard is saying here that the amount you give is the amount of love you will retain back.
604. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou
605. Natalie Merchant is saying here that for kindness you owe back, but the selflessness is an inspiring act.
606. “Creating awareness in them of how much their society needs their donation.”
607. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
608. “You’re never too important to be nice to people”
609. Those who stand tall and don’t give up on what they believe in, they are the ones who make the most change.
610. When you give your effort and contribution, you can make a change.
611. Giving charity is not a job or a chore, it’s something beautiful and should be seen as a gift.
612. Love, it’s all you need.
613. “Actions speak louder than words! Give today.”
614. “Actions speak louder than words”
615. “There’s bravery in a soft soul”
616. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. -Bob Marley
617. Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. – John Wesley