1. Time goes slower on a Friday afternoon. ― Anthony T. Hincks
2. Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
3. It doesn’t get any better than this: heading out for an afternoon ride on your favorite jet ski!
4. “We often sit together at my kitchen table. The whole afternoon might go by without our saying a word. If we do talk, we never speak in Yiddish. The words of our childhood became strangers to us—we couldn’t use them in the same way and so we chose not to use them at all. Life demanded a new language.”
5. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” — A.D. Posey
6. “From the age of three, I played every day-morning, afternoon and night.” – Lionel Messi
7. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven…” ― El Fuego
8. “It was a drowsy summer afternoon, and the Forest was full of gentle sounds, which all seemed to be saying to Pooh, 'Don't listen to Rabbit, listen to me.' So he got in a comfortable position for not listening to Rabbit.” —A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
9. Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” —A.D. Posey
10. “You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” — Galen Rowell
11. “I just need you and some sunsets” – Atticus
12. “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” ― Walker Percy
13. “The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.” – Vera Nazarian
14. Now is the perfect time to wish my son the happiest of birthdays! You are such a lovely son with the biggest heart. Keep being you. You’re amazing.
15. Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do. – Richard Nelson Bolles
16. On Sundays, wouldn’t it be better if we focused on getting out our brushes and getting into nature? We should take the time to reflect on what’s around us and what’s inside us. Then we should mesh those things together. Chances are the only way you have time to read a list this long is because it’s a weekend.
17. “Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming… and reminds me a lot of myself!”
18. “Allow failure to teach you a supreme lesson: Each sunset is the beginning of a very, very bright and powerful sunrise.” — Sri Chinmoy
19. There’s never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same.
20. Don’t waste sunrises on people who will be gone by sunset.
21. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
22. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday in a humorous way to let him know that she knows he can handle anything that comes his way.
23. I could wander around the world, but I would never find a stepdaughter as amazing as you! Happy birthday, honey, I love you like my own!
24. Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don’t believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it’s good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason.” ― Andrew Solomon, The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
25. “Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” — Augusta E. Randel
26. Happy 10th birthday my dear daughter! May luck, love and laughter always side with you. I may not be your own mom but I will always love you like her.
27. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
28. "Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.” — Tracey Edmonds
29. “When Good Friday comes. these are the moments in life when we feel there’s no hope. But then. Easter comes.” - Coretta Scott King
30. “Christopher Robin came down from the Forest to the bridge, feeling all sunny and careless, and just as if twice nineteen didn’t matter a bit, as it didn’t on such a happy afternoon, and he thought that if he stood on the bottom rail of the bridge, and leant over, and watched the river slipping slowly away beneath him, then he would suddenly know everything that there was to be known, and he would be able to tell Pooh, who wasn’t quite sure about some of it.”
31. “Her life was no more than a series of glorious sunrises and sunsets.” — Virginia Alison
32. Sunrise, sunburn, sunset, repeat.— Luke Bryan, Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset
33. “Best birthday greetings as you celebrate your big day! I hardly know what to say?! May this year be your best year yet, and may you receive an abundance of blessings! Happy 16th birthday boy!”
34. I fight, knock them out, have some sex, and Monday I’m back to hitting bags and kicking ass.” ― Adrien Broner
35. Once Monday is gone, we can give up on the self-loathing thoughts and start being joyful about life and work again. We hold in our hands the power to go through every Tuesday as if it would be the happiest day of the week, just by remembering to do little things that give us pleasure and comfort.” - Unknown
36. "My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.”
37. “You can’t change and be somebody else in the future unless you start becoming a little better at being that future person today.”―Richie Norton
38. If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” —Noel Coward
39. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” ~ Lou Brutus
40. My morning wouldn’t be just right without telling you how much I love you. I hope your day brings you as much joy as you bring me.
41. “Good day and God bless you this Sunday.”
42. “He said, ‘There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live.”
43. “Each day of the week is special in its own way and brings us a different set of challenges. Among them, Tuesday seems like the poorer relative, but in fact, it is one of the days when most things are accomplished and when many things are ticked off the list.”- Unknown
44. “Happy birthday to the best son ever! You’re totally rad, and you know it! Go celebrate. Have all the fun, and remember that we love you so much!”
45. “Wonderful birthday wishes to the world’s sweetest mom. I am truly grateful for everything you’ve done. Thank you for always believing in me and for all of the support that you’ve given me. I wish you were here now mom, but I know you’re in a good place and that makes me happy. Have a wonderful birthday, your son.”
46. “Science will never be able to reduce the value of a sunset to arithmetic. Nor can it reduce friendship to formula. Laughter and love, pain and loneliness, the challenge of beauty and truth: these will always surpass the scientific mastery of nature.” – Louis Orr
47. "This new day is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays."— Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.” —Mahatma Gandhi, Indian Independence Movement leader
49. "Every new day begins with possibilities.”
50. “Happy birthday to my brother. Here is to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Have a great day!”
51. “My sweet Valentine, I promise to behave like a perfect gentleman this year and make sure to give you all you want on this special day, today it’s all about us and our love for each other.”
52. “There are many persons who look on Sunday as a sponge to wipe out the sins of the week.” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
53. From the moment you were born, you have brought joy into my life. I cherish every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for all of your help in the family. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
54. “Let the sea breeze blow your hair, let the sunset bring tranquillity to your heart, let the distant places you travel allow you to explore yourself.” — Somya Kedia
55. “I’m not a morning person, but I’m a really good afternoon person.”- Unknown
56. Fiery skies tower overhead. Another day draws to a close.
57. It doesn’t get any better than this: heading out for an afternoon ride on your favorite jet ski!
58. "We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” ― Stacia Tauscher
59. “Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon, and night?” – Mitch Cuento
60. “Pour me a sunset, kill the night, and I promise to drink with you forever.” — William C. Hannan
61. “Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. But you’re the key to my peace of mind.” — Aretha Franklin
62. Happy mothers can send this message to their sons on their birthday if they want them to have a great time.
63. “Happy father’s day dear brother! You’re the best brother anyone could ask for.”
64. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the most wonderful son!
65. “I get great joy from creating the perfect Norman Rockwell holiday. This is why I think I might be Martha Stewart’s brother from another mother.” – Jesse Tyler Ferguson
66. “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a life for me and I’m feeling good.” ―”Feeling Good,” Michael Buble
67. Don’t blame God for not showering you with gifts. He gives you the gift of a new day with every single morning.
68. Dear name, you may not know it, but you are my favorite person on the planet. You make me feel like I can do anything, and there is no one else that I would rather be with than you. You’re the most important person in my life, and I want to spend every day with you. I love you more than anything else in the world. You’re my soulmate, and nothing could ever change that.
69. “No one can possess a sunset like the one we saw that evening. Just as no one can possess an afternoon of rain beating against the window, or serenity of a sleeping child, or the magical moment when the waves break on the rocks. No one can possess the beautiful things in this Earth, but we can know them and love them.” – Paulo Coelho
70. “Perhaps someday, I’ll crawl back home, beaten, defeated. But not as long as I can make stories out of my heartbreak, beauty out of sorrow.” ― Sylvia Plath
71. “On this date 16 years ago, you came into my life. Becoming a mother to such a beautiful son touched me in a way that nothing else in life can. Happy birthday, son!”
72. “Happy birthday, son. My birthday wish for you is that each year brings you: more wisdom; more dreams; more laughter; and more wishes.”
73. “Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength-carrying two days at once. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
74. Loving mothers can use this birthday message for their son on his special day.
75. “A sunrise or sunset can be ablaze with brilliance and arouse all the passion, all the yearning, in the soul of the beholder.” – Mary Balogh
76. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she wants him to know that she loves him and thinks he is a great person.
77. The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as honest, beautiful, and intelligent as you. Happy birthday to my baby girl!
78. The most important day of the year to say 'I love you' is everyday, not just on Valentines Day. In marriage never take the other person for granted. Expressing your love shows your appreciation for the person. Catherine Pulsifer
79. “You try every trick in the book to keep her. You write her letters. You drive her to work. You quote Neruda. You compose a mass e-mail disowning all your sucias. You block their e-mails. You change your phone number. You stop drinking. You stop smoking. You claim you’re a sex addict and start attending meetings. You blame your father. You blame your mother. You blame the patriarchy. You blame Santo Domingo. You find a therapist. You cancel your Facebook. You give her the passwords to all your e-mail accounts. You start taking salsa classes like you always swore you would so that the two of you could dance together. You claim that you were sick, you claim that you were weak—It was the book! It was the pressure!—and every hour like clockwork you say that you’re so so sorry. You try it all, but one day she will simply sit up in bed and say, No more, and, Ya, and you will have to move from the Harlem apartment that you two have shared. You consider not going. You consider a squat protest. In fact, you say won’t go. But in the end you do.”
80. Thinking of you this day, wanting to let you know how much I care.
81. "The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
82. Riding a jet ski is the perfect way to spend an afternoon!
83. “Your parents should have named you this morning, Because you bring light and hope into my life every day.”
84. “As I burst into the light that afternoon, the sun had just slipped behind the roofline and the house was in eclipse, the sky behind glowing mauve and orange.” ― Kate Morton
85. “Only you know what you are possible of doing today. Wake up and show off your might.”
86. Casually made my own spa this afternoon.
87. “Simplify, slow down, be kind. And don’t forget to have art in your life – music, paintings, theater, dance, and sunsets.” — Eric Carle
88. Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.
89. Tuesday is just another word for Monday.” – Unknown
90. Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.”
91. “How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”— Dr. Seuss, “How Did it Get So Late So Soon?”
92. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” — Paulo Coelho
93. “Begin each day with appreciation because this life you’re living is your own creation.” ― Christy Ann Martine
94. Good Morning Quotes – “Every sunrise marks the rise of life over death, hope over despair, and happiness over suffering. Wishing you a delightful morning today!”
95. “How is your smile this Tuesday?”- Unknown
96. Give us the wisdom to seek You first each day, before each decision. It’s often the little thoughts and daily decisions that lead us into a sudden spiral of bad health. Enlighten us and guide us through Your Word. Let our hearts burn for more of You each day.
97. “Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week.” ~ Catherine Pulsifer
98. With all of the media we have today, sometimes love is portrayed in an idealistic way that is not really for anybody. People get ideas in their heads from movies, which were written to be perfect. Perfect people are not real and we need to realize that.
99. "On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” — Kit Williams
100. “I didn’t know whether to trust Alaska, and I’d certainly had enough of her unpredictability—cold one day, sweet the next; irresistibly flirty one moment, resistibly obnoxious the next. I preferred the Colonel: At least when he was cranky, he had a reason.”
101. Good morning beautiful. Hope you have a day full of thoughts about me and my love.
102. Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.
103. “Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us to appreciate the love in our lives that we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.”
104. “Happy Birthday To My Brother! Today is all about you, it’s a day to celebrate all that you have accomplished over the years and just how awesome you really are. Have a fantastic day!”
105. “We do not remember days, we remember moments.”― Cesare Pavese
106. "Wake up, my sweetheart! Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me, life is beautiful, enjoy it!”
107. “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” – Ronald Reagan
108. “Watch more sunsets than Netflix.”
109. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. – Joseph Addison
110. “One day or day one. You decide.” —Unknown
111. Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.
112. There is nothing that can replace self-development. - Author: Sunday Adelaja
113. The ocean and the sunset. The most relaxing way to end your evening.
114. “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” — Ronald Reagan
115. “Big achievements come one small advantage at a time, one step at a time, one day at a time.”
116. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
117. “I am clumsy, drop glasses and get drunk on Monday afternoons. I read Seneca and can recite Shakespeare by heart, but I mess up the laundry, don’t answer my phone and blame the world when something goes wrong. I think I have a dream, but most of the days I’m still sleeping. The grass is cut. It smells like strawberries. Today I finished four books and cleaned my drawers.
118. On your birthday, we wish you nothing but happiness and luck. We pray that all your dreams will be fulfilled and that you will soar ahead towards the direction of success. Wonderful Birthday, our beloved son and all the best birthday wishes for son from mother!
119. “Friday’s a free day. A woman’s day.” ~ Neil Gaiman
120. Happy birthday to my darling daughter! You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope you realize that you are my everything.
121. “Life is choice. All day, everyday. Who we talk to, where we sit, what we say, how we say it. And our lives become defined by our choices. It's as simple and as complex as that. And as powerful. so when I'm observing that's what I'm watching for. The choices people make”
122. “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” —Martin Luther King, Jr., reverend, orator, and activist
123. "That you were able to walk away, gives me my answer as plain as day.”― Alfa H
124. The number 30 signifies a circle, meaning absolute completion and infinity. As you mark your 30th birthday today, it also marks the sealing of absolute completion and infinite love in our relationship, beloved daughter. Happy Birthday, the apple of my eye!
125. “Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying, bro. Happy birthday!”
126. “Sunset beers, beach-side cheers & dreamy days.” — Unknown
127. “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.”
128. On your birthday, I want to reflect on all the wonderful moments we have shared together and the ones we haven’t fulfilled yet. Hope you get to relax today because it’s all you get for the next year!
129. “I wish everyone had a daughter like you, for they would also have a happy and content life as I do. Happy birthday darling.”
130. Dear brother, Today you are not here by my side.. But we r close in each others thought. And my love will always be with you. I love you & miss you so much...
131. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
132. I love sunrises and sunsets. But what I really love is the space that I have in-between them to do something incredible.
133. A mother can send this birthday message to her son to make sure he has a great day. He is the light of her life and she wants him to enjoy it to the fullest.
134. I thought that watching a sunset would help, but it left me more in the dark.
135. “A cloudy day at the beach is still a day at the… Beach”
136. It’s your birthday, but I think we should focus on what you can do for me today. Kidding! I hope this birthday is full of everything you’ve ever wanted.
137. Such a wonderful day with so much love in the air. Wishing you plenty of love and celebration with your family!
138. May this 14th birthday celebration of yours bring you peace, love, joy, happiness, and laughter. I love you. Happy birthday, son.
139. “Happy Birthday. On my brother’s birthday I am making a wish, that we always remain inseparable like water and fish. Happy Birthday!”
140. “No one can possess a sunset like the one we saw that evening. Just as no one can possess an afternoon of rain beating against the window, or serenity of a sleeping child, or the magical moment when the waves break on the rocks. No one can possess the beautiful things in this Earth, but we can know them and love them.” – Paulo Coelho
141. “I wake up every day with a smile on my face.” – Henry Ian Cusick
142. This message is perfect for a mom to write to her son on his birthday. It is a time to reflect on the past year and set goals for the future.
143. "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.” — Dalai Lama
144. A spiritual mother can use this birthday message to wish her son good health and happiness on his birthday.
145. For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual--but for me, it's a regular Tuesday afternoon.” - Tinsely Mortimer
146. “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the color that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.” – Ram Charan
147. On today and always, you’ll forever be my favorite person to hold on to.
148. As you grow older, I have many hopes for you. I hope that you always have an endless supply of unconditional love and support. I hope that you block out negative people and do whatever you want with your life. I hope you take risks and get back up after failures. Be strong. Have grit. Be you. Wishing you the best sweet 16th birthday there ever was.
149. Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. May your birthday mark the start of a wondrous year for you.
150. “A sunset is as beautiful literally as it is metaphorically.” – We Dream of Travel
151. “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” – E.E. Cummings
152. I hope your Father’s Day is full of peace, love, and joy. Sending you all my love today and always, Grandpa!
153. It is so much joy seeing you grown up into a beautiful teen. Enjoy being 14, dear son. I love you Happy 14th Birthday Celebration.
154. “On this rainy day, you are my light. Good morning, sunshine, good morning, my love.”Tap To Copy
155. Every Tuesday I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.
156. Remember how we used to spend childhood afternoons together? We used to spend hours chatting about life, school, and crushes. Those are memories I’ll always treasure. Let’s make sure we catch up soon, and until then, have a great birthday!
157. “For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual--but for me, it's a regular Tuesday afternoon.” - Tinsely Mortimer
158. Frosty sunsets
159. “Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.” –Josiah
160. We are complex beings who wake up every day and fight against being labeled and diminished with stereotypes and characterizations that don’t reflect our fullness. Yet when we don’t risk standing on our own and speaking out, when the options laid before us force us into the very categories we resist, we perpetuate our own disconnection and loneliness. When we are willing to risk venturing into the wilderness, and even becoming our own wilderness, we feel the deepest connection to our true self and to what matters the most.
161. “When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,” said Piglet at last, “what’s the first thing you say to yourself?” “What’s for breakfast,” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?” “I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” said Piglet. Pooh nodded thoughtfully. “It’s the same thing,” he said.”
162. While this message is a little longer, it’s perfect for a mother who wants to express her deepest love and gratitude to her son on his birthday.
163. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. – Raimonda.B
164. “At 16, you start gaining a little more of your independence, and you have only a few more years until you can go off to college and live the crazy life! For now, enjoy your 16th birthday party, and let’s celebrate! Happy b-day!”
165. "Today is a good day to start making positive changes in your life.”
166. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”– James Allen
167. "Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
168. “I’m numb and I’m tired. Too much has happened today. I feel as if I’d been out in a pounding rain for forty-eight hours without an umbrella or a coat. I’m soaked to the skin with emotion. ” — Ray Bradbury,
169. There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” — Jo Walton
170. May the lord’s sacrifices reflect upon your actions. I wish you a happy Good Friday and a lovely Easter.
171. “I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be, to inspire me and not terrify me.”
172. Mondays: one of those days where even your coffee needs a coffee
173. “It’s not love’s going that hurts my days. But that it went in little ways.” – Unknown
174. “Long distance is not for daydreamers. It’s for believers like us. We believe.” – Unknown.
175. “Yesterday my little boy, today my friend, and forever my son.” – Unknown
176. “Pessimism is a product of our civilization. It is not natural to the savage; he feels pain, or discomfort, and suffers from these palpable conditions, but when he recovers from wounds he forgets the torments, and when he is well fed he is joyous in the light of day. ” Arthur Lynch
177. “The value of life is not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them; a man may live long yet very little.” – Michel be Montaigne
178. The day you came into my life I found happiness, you always smile and do everything to make others happy, of late sickness has taken that away, I know by undergoing this surgery it may be not easy but in the end, it brings back the healthy you, just hold on and it will be okay.
179. “I start early and I stay late. day after day. year after year. it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.” – Lionel Messi
180. “Your light is more magnificent than sunrise or sunset.”- Rumi
181. “Good morning, pretty lady! I hope your day is filled with love, light and laughter!”
182. “Get outside. Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there's something good about feeling both.” ― Amy Grant
183. “The most important day is the day you decide you’re good enough for you. It’s the day you set yourself free.” – Brittany Josephina
184. “Are the days of winter sunshine just as sad for you, too? When it is misty, in the evenings, and I am out walking by myself, it seems to me that the rain is falling through my heart and causing it to crumble into ruins.”
185. “This entire day is centered around being thankful, and I am grateful for you more than anything. Happy Thanksgiving!”
186. With every day that passes by, you have become more than just a twinkle in my eye. Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter.
187. "On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” – Kit Williams
188. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
189. “I don’t want to do anything. I don’t even want to start this day because then I’ll just be expected to finish it.” ― Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
190. Chasing success is like trying to squeeze a handful of water. The tighter you squeeze, the less water you get. When you chase it, your life becomes the chase, and you become a victim of always wanting more. Wayne W. Dyer, Everyday Wisdom For Success
191. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.”
192. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she wants to make sure he has a happy birthday.
193. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”~ Dale Carnegie
194. Perfect way to spend a winter day.
195. Wish you a blessed Good Friday and Easter. I pray that your faith stays stronger than all your troubles.
196. As I began to love myself. I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living my own truth. Today I know this is authenticity.
197. “My first thought when I opened my eyes, was about you. Your eyes, smile, hair, voice… I am happy that a new day begins. Good morning love.”
198. Happy 2nd Birthday to the cutest, sassiest, and smartest granddaughter ever!
199. “One day your entire life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”- Gerard Way
200. Remember, no matter how old you get, you will always be my baby boy. I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday!
201. “Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So its good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good night, sweet dreams!” – Unknown
202. “For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual-but for me, it’s a regular Tuesday afternoon.” ~ Tinsely Mortimer
203. “The bright sun, the smell of coffee, yummy pancakes, and your charming smile – this is everything I need for my perfect morning! Let’s make every day of our lives perfect! Good morning, darling!”
204. “Only the luckiest women gets a best friend in the form of a brother. I am so fortunate to be your sister. Happy birthday, my precious sibling!”
205. Who amongst has not enjoyed looking at a beautiful sunset or a sunrise! We all have at some point of time stopped to admire a snow covered landscape or a beautiful sunny day. Pegasus, Natural Wonders
206. "As the end of the week approaches, Thursday should be a day for persistence, not inconsistency.”
207. Who amongst has not enjoyed looking at a beautiful sunset or a sunrise! We all have at some point of time stopped to admire a snow covered landscape or a beautiful sunny day. - Pegasus, Natural Wonders
208. "I like the good life too much, I’m not good at going on stage night after night and on wet Wednesday afternoons.” — Anthony Hopkins
209. “Good morning! Is this the day you were to achieve big? Wake up and find out.”
210. Happy birthday to our precious daughter. You are loved today, tomorrow, and always!
211. “Rainy days come to those who save up for them.” –Evan Esar
212. “Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” – Chris Klein
213. Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun. – Rebecca Black
214. "Even on the days you feel like you are failing, look around, I promise your kids still think you are the best mom in the whole universe.” – todaysthebestday.com
215. “A wedding is for daughters and fathers. The mothers all dress up, trying to look like young women. But a wedding is for a father and daughter. They stop being married to each other on that day.” – Sarah Ruhl
216. “Big things are built one brick at a time. Victories are achieved one choice at a time. A life well lived is chosen one day at a time.”
217. I’m so grateful for having a daughter like you. Happy birthday to the world’s best daughter.
218. “There’s a sunrise and sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.”
219. Forget your troubles for a moment. Stop and watch the sunset.
220. “May there be just enough clouds in your life to create a glorious sunset.” — Unknown
221. “The biggest cliché in photography is sunrise and sunset.” – Catherine Opie
222. I’ve taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. Basically, if you can face that you can face anything. – Johann Lamont
223. “Your smile is a thought that propels my day forward; filled with creativity, I am in a position to perform the whole lot that comes my way.”
224. May this birthday be the start of a wonderful journey that leads you to an even more amazing future. I am so proud of everything you have accomplished and I know that you will only continue to excel in all that you do! Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are my son!
225. “Every day is Valentine’s day in a happy relationship.”
226. “Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles, and laughter, so enjoy your day.” — Debbie Shapiro
227. …She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.
228. “Despite our many misunderstandings and fights, you know that deep inside we love each other more than anything in this world. Happy birthday to you, my dearest brother.”
229. “Listen to the sunset; see its pretty hue. When you see it, think of me, and I’ll think of you.” — Oksana Rus
230. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” —Maria Robinson
231. “I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.”
232. “The sunset is life’s way of saying “Good job, you survived today, here’s something pretty.” — Unknown
233. You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity. – Bill Gates
234. It’s Sunday! Let you be in harmony with yourself and with the outer world and spend this day brightly.”
235. “You have to accept the storms and the rainy days and the things in life that you sometimes don’t want to face.” ― Bai Ling
236. After every dark night, there is a brighter day waiting for you.
237. “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” – Valentine Davies
238. You welcomed me into your life, and allowed me to be your stepdad and your friend! Happy birthday, stepdaughter, I am so proud of you!
239. “For a blessed Tuesday, move towards your goals and get small action-steps done. This will energize you and refuel your motivation.”
240. You are the light that my life was missing; you are the love of my life. I have been searching for you all the days of my life. I am happy I found you. I love you, and I can’t do without you.
241. Dig up your past, and make it a foundation for the future. God be with you. Good morning, and happy Tuesday to you.
242. “There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different.” ~ Alycia Debnam-Carey
243. "Can’t wait to see you today. I am counting the minutes until I can see your beautiful face.”
244. A mom should use this birthday message if she is grateful to have her son in her life.
245. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength. ” — Corrie ten Boom
246. “How we care for ourselves gives our brain messages that shape our self-worth so we must care for ourselves in every way, every day.”
247. “While you’re waiting on even trying to do anything, try investing in yourself. Just try to keep going up and coming up with new things to do, being creative every day. Make this your life.” – Young Dolph
248. “The unthankful heart. . . discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” —Henry Ward Beecher
249. “Can you please tell me why there is an unidentified vehicle in the front yard? Oh wait, it is your new car! Happy 16th birthday. Now, go pass your driver’s test!”
250. “The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.” –Michael Josephson
251. Don't hold grudges, they will ruin your Tuesday. Forgiving helps you more than it helps others. Have a good Tuesday, forgive!
252. “Every day is a new opportunity to change your life.”- Unknown
253. Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you.
254. “If things go wrong this Tuesday, look for the good. Keep your attitude positive no matter what happens this day!” - Unknown
255. "I’d rather be happy alone than with someone who makes me miserable every single day.”
256. “If I could lick the sunset, I’ll bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream.” – Jarod Kintz
257. For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury. – John Sununu
258. Schedule your time. People always ask, ‘How do you do it all?’ I’m like a walking calendar. I literally make my snacks on a Sunday if I’m traveling on a Tuesday, and I’ll pack them before I leave.” – Molly Sims
259. Happy [day of week]! This is not a marketing email, just a quick thank you note for your purchase.
260. I pray for you, the dear son that God will bless you and make you a great person. Happy 14th birthday to you, dear son.
261. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.
262. It’s knowing that your door is always open for me on a morning walk, that lends me the love, to stay with you each and every day.
263. Wow! I think I am 101% in love with you. Can I be so bold as to invite you to study with me Saturday afternoon and after, invite you to go to the movies and then, invite you to go to dinner and then, invite you to go dancing and then, if you were not tired of my lack of objectivity, ask you a kiss? The answer, please, or shorten the process by giving me this kiss at once!
264. “You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity.” – Bill Gates
265. The hours of labor were definitely worth it! Happy birthday, son.
266. This happened today, so much hard work and it’s paid off.
267. The happiest of birthdays to my stepdaughter! We have come so far, and I am happy to call myself your father and friend!
268. “Brother, happy father’s day. Thank you for playing all the roles of a father in my life.”
269. Happiness is a day at the beach with sand between my toes and sunburn on my nose”
270. I can’t even explain how proud of you I am. With every day I admire you, even more, I don’t think there is anything you cannot do. You’re amazing and I love you, fella. Keep doing what you’re doing.
271. “No matter what happens. or how bad it seems today. life does go on. and it will be better tomorrow.” - Maya Angelou
272. I am sorry for all the times I couldn’t make it up to you but I promise that I’ll love you better than I ever did as you clock 38 today. Happy birthday my very patient wife.
273. “My joy is the golden sunset giving thanks for another day. Gratitude itself is a source of joy.”
274. Happy Birthday handsome! I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! You deserve the world and I hope you get everything you’ve ever wanted on this special day.
275. Wishing the most adorable granddaughter a very happy birthday. I hope your 2nd birthday is filled up with lots of love and fun!
276. “I may not love working on V-day, but I love seeing my coworkers!”
277. Love is priceless, but all other tags have a price tag. Happy Valentine day.
278. 41 Some friends are soul mates. Happy birthday to the friend who understands me on a deep level. I don’t know where I’d be without you.
279. Any decent man would know better than scheduling meetings for Friday afternoon. - Romila Okaidu
280. “Happy birthday, big bro! May you be blessed immensely on your birthday and always!”
281. “May your Sunday be blessed!”
282. “After another moment’s silence, she mumbled that I was peculiar, that that was probably why she loved me but that one day I might disgust her for the very same reason” ― Albert Camus
283. Friday afternoon feels like heaven… – El Fuego
284. “If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
285. “Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we’ll share a lifetime then.” ~ Pavana
286. Each day provides its own gifts. Marcus Aurelius
287. To our daughter, wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
288. “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.”— Cheryl Strayed
289. “Employees who report receiving recognition and praise within the last seven days show increased productivity, get higher scores from customers, and have better safety records. They’re just more engaged at work.”
290. The deepest fear we have, “the fear beneath all fears,” is the fear of not measuring up, the fear of judgment. It’s this fear that creates the stress and depression of everyday life.–Tullian Tchividjian
291. Many things in life can wait, but the sunset won’t; watch one tonight.
292. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” ~Steve Jobs
293. “You are the first and last thing on my mind, each and every day.”
294. “Pregnancy and childbirth make a woman an instant mother. But, all the days that follow thereafter with the love, caring, nurturing, cuddling, and worry is what makes her mom.”– unknown
295. During this special day, what really matters in not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas!
296. Life is full of surprises and so are you, granddaughter. Happy Birthday!
297. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
298. “A birthday is a day to celebrate your achievements, your accomplishments, and your future.”
299. “The life I've been exposed to has let me know what step to take and how not to go back a step. I take life one day at a time, and I prepare myself for each one of those days.”
300. The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.
301. “Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.”
302. “For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual–but for me, it’s a regular Tuesday afternoon.” – Tinsely Mortimer
303. "Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” — Walker Percy
304. “Don’t ever let anyone tell you that fairy tales aren’t real. I drink a potion made from magic beans every day, and it brings me back to life.”—Nanea Hoffman
305. When you came on the first day of your office you were all shy and had a very different personality but when you finally opened up we came to know how humble and talented you were. You have imprinted your footprints on our hearts forever. You will be missed heavily here. Thank you and all the best!
306. “I’m afraid many people today have lost sight of the original meaning of Christmas. Instead, it has become more and more secular and commercialised, focusing mainly on gift-giving or holiday parties or family gatherings. These aren’t necessarily wrong — but far too often we lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas, and we fail to reflect on the greatest Christmas gift of all: God’s gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, for our salvation.”
307. I remember all the times when you woke me up with a gentle “good morning,” always smiling as I started my day. I want to return all those pleasant greetings and wish you the best day you’ve ever had on this and every new day.
308. “I pray that your dreams and wishes start taking shape. May you grow to become the greatest man on Earth. Happy 16th birthday, my dear son.”
309. “If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.” ― K. Chesterton
310. “Meeting you was not the first day of the rest of my life; it was the first day of the BEST of my life.” — Steve Maraboli
311. “You are perhaps the biggest gift I have ever got from our parents. Your love and affection brighten each day of my life. Thank you and love you, bro.”
312. Ride off into your sunset.
313. “Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest taken between two deep breaths.”-- Etty Hillesum
314. “The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday. You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow.”
315. “Betrayal is very common nowadays. To avoid it, one must always be vigilant. ” – Unknown
316. Happy friendship day to my brother from another mother. Life is easy and full of fun with you.
317. “The undiscerning observer may think that this mixture of ideal and reality, of the human and spiritual, is most likely to be present where there are a number of levels in the structure of a community, as in marriage, the family, friendship, where the human element as such already assumes a central importance in the community’s coming into being at all, and where the spiritual is only something added to the physical and intellectual. According to this view, it is only in these relationships that there is a danger of confusing and mixing the two spheres, whereas there can be no such danger in a purely spiritual fellowship. This idea, however, is a great delusion. According to all experience the truth is just the opposite. A marriage, a family, a friendship is quite conscious of the limitations of its community-building power; such relationships know very well, if they are sound, where the human element stops and the spiritual begins. They know the difference between physical-intellectual and spiritual community. On the contrary, when a community of a purely spiritual kind is established, it always encounters the danger that everything human will be carried into and intermixed with this fellowship. A purely spiritual relationship is not only dangerous but also an altogether abnormal thing. When physical and family relationships or ordinary associations, that is, those arising from everyday life with all its claims upon people who are working together, are not projected into the spiritual community, then we must be especially careful. That is why, as experience has shown, it is precisely in retreats of short duration that the human element develops most easily. Nothing is easier than to stimulate the glow of fellowship in a few days of life together, but nothing is more fatal to the sound, sober, brotherly fellowship of everyday life. There is probably no Christian to whom God has not given the uplifting experience of genuine Christian community at least once in his life. But in this world such experiences can be no more than a gracious extra beyond the daily bread of Christian community life. We have no claim upon such experiences, and we do not live with other Christians for the sake of acquiring them. It is not the experience of Christian brotherhood, but solid and certain faith in brotherhood that holds us together. That God has acted and wants to act upon us all, this we see in faith as God’s greatest gift, this makes us glad and happy, but it also makes us ready to forego all such experiences when God at times does not grant them. We are bound together by faith, not by experience. ‘Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity’—this is the Scripture’s praise of life together under the Word. But now we can rightly interpret the words ‘in unity’ and say, ‘for brethren to dwell together through Christ’. For Jesus Christ alone is our unity. ‘He is our peace’. Through him alone do we have access to one another, joy in one another, and fellowship with one another.”
318. Purple sunset over a volcano
319. “Every one of a hundred thousand cities around the world had its own special sunset and it was worth going there, just once, if only to see the sun go down.” ― Ryu Murakami, Coin Locker Babies
320. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
321. As I burst into the light that afternoon, the sun had just slipped behind the roofline and the house was in eclipse, the sky behind glowing mauve and orange.
322. Good Morning. Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
323. “Everyday I’m steppin’ on a beach!”
324. “I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!”
325. It’s hard to find a mother-in-law like you. From the first day of my marriage, you have inspired me a lot. Thanks for all your support. Happy mother’s day!
326. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” ~ El Fuego
327. There will never be a day like the day your baby was born.
328. “I feel like I’m in one of those twisted dreams that only happen when you go to sleep at the wrong time, the afternoon sun or midnight chill greeting you upon waking, disorienting you – and leaving you to turn to the person next to you, the person you trust most, looking for clarity.”
329. Don’t be unnerved because of the bad day you had, but have faith that tomorrow will present you with every opportunity you lost today. Have a good night!
330. “Feeling blessed, never stressed. Got that sunshine on my Sunday best.” —Surfaces
331. Happy birthday to my daughter, who loves life like no other, and who shares the love with everyone she meets! You are my greatest achievement! Love you so much!
332. “You don’t always have to move forward. Reflecting on and reviewing what you’ve done so far can help you to take even more effective action during the rest of this week. So don’t be afraid to make this thoughtful Tuesday (or afternoon at least).
333. “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” – Walker Percy
334. "Home may be where the heart is, but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” ― Walker Percy
335. “There’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” — Chris Klein
336. Absolutely every single one of my actions is intentional. Divine purpose. If your day is full of mindless action, you act without thought.” – Andrew Tate. . Absolutely every single one of my actions is intentional. Divine purpose. If your day is full of mindless action, you act without thought.” – Andrew Tate.
337. Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you. Good morning.
338. Today, we celebrate our phenomenal team members. If we achieve anything, it’s because of the passion and dedication shared by everyone here to a common cause, with us all rowing in the same direction. Thank you all for your sacrifices and valuable contributions all year long. Have some well-deserved time off this Labor Day!
339. My joy is the golden sunset giving thanks for another day. Gratitude itself is a source of joy.
340. Our project has seen successful because of some great colleagues like you. Let’s celebrate our success on this Valentine’s day. Happy Valentine’s day
341. To my little prince, happy birthday! You bring so much happiness into my life, I adore you more than anything in this world!
342. Good morning Saturday with God. The beginning of a new day is always special, after all, it is a gift from God to all of us. Enjoy this Saturday with the hope that it will be a very happy, blessed day, and full of God’s peace. Keep in mind that everything will happen in the right time, faith must always prevail in your days and you have to believe in God’s purposes for your life.
343. I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights … but you I love more!
344. "I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights … but you I love more!
345. “It does no harm to the romance of the sunset to know a little about it.” ― Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot
346. I could write a book about how much I love you, but it would take me the rest of my life. Instead, I’ll keep it short and sweet. Darling daughter, you mean the world to me, and I want anything but to see you smile and be happy. Happy birthday!
347. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights. Maya Angelou
348. “Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.”
349. I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and in the hours we are apart.
350. “Stars all night shining in the dark, the pleasant sight and that bright spark. The night is here to stay again, the night is here to stay. Wait for another day, sleep well is my wish for you today. Good night!”
351. “Live forgiveness every day rather than just talking about it on Sunday.” ~ Wayne Dyer
352. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life. - Mark Twain
353. A mother can use this birthday message to let her son know how much he means to her and to others.
354. Every day is a journey filled with twists and turns. Every day, if you smile, you will feel alive, my son.
355. May the clouds of grief pass you by and may your life be shined upon by the rainbow that comes. Happy birthday my dearest stepdaughter.
356. “You’ve made my world a happier place, sharing your gifts and talents with the world. Happy birthday to a son like no other!”
357. Even if we know it’s part of life, we are never ready to say goodbye forever. On this day our hearts are saddened for losing someone so dear to our hearts. We are not only mourning your death but also celebrating your life. May you rest in peace!
358. "The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
359. ″‘(Dr. Breed) said science was going to discover the basic secret of life someday,’ the bartender put in.”
360. Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. - Susan Ertz.
361. Let every morning be a fresh start of the day, full of luck, joy, and love. Good morning, darling.
362. Mornings are beautiful because it starts with your love that stays with me all day long. Good morning dear.
363. “It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest and most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which, if you say it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree, helping each other to one or other of these destinations.”
364. A mother who has a son that is the light of her life can use this birthday message to let him know how special he is to her.
365. She was a sunset type of girl, and he was a sunrise kind of guy. They lived on opposite ends of the day but together made up a whole sky.
366. “A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.” – Claude Debussy
367. “I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable bad*ss I’m gonna be today.” – Nanea Hoffman
368. “It was sunset that taught me that beauty sometimes lasts but a moment, and it was sunrise that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.” – AJ Lawless
369. “Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.”
370. To view a sunset from above the trees is to find heaven.
371. “The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.”
372. “Be your own boss to have freedom of Sunday everyday.” ~ Invajy
373. Happy birthday to someone who always knows how to put a smile on my face! You are one of the most special people in my life and I am so grateful for you. I love you.
374. “Today I promise to live without Facebook and Twitter, if you promise to kiss me all day and make me feel better. Good morning.”Tap To Copy
375. It’s Terrific Tuesday. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings!”- Unknown
376. May you start this new day with your beautiful smile and happiness. Good morning beautiful.
377. It doesn't get any better than this: heading out for an afternoon ride on your favorite jet ski!
378. “There must have been moments even that afternoon when Daisy tumbled short of his dreams -- not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion. It had gone beyond her, beyond everything. He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.”
379. Daughter, you are definitely one special cookie. Emphasis on special. Just kidding, you are adorable, charming, and delightful. You breathe life into my days, and I am so grateful that I have such an incredible daughter.
380. “Someone as wonderful as you, dear brother, deserves a fabulous birthday. Happy birthday from your annoying little sister.”
381. “Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.” - Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
382. “Today, we'll celebrate Independence Day using the backdrop of the sky as a canvas, the fireworks thrown against it bearing semblance to the drips from the hands of Jackson Pollock but we'll forget that here, in America there are still some who are not free.”
383. I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights … but you I love more!
384. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
385. “Softly the evening came with the sunset.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
386. There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
387. “I hope you fall asleep softly and sleep soundly. Tomorrow, you will surely wake up full of energy and positivity to face a new day.” – Unknown
388. “The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color—oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples…” ― Anna Godbersen, The Luxe
389. “Cute and pretty, beautiful, and lovely. Charming and bubbly, innocent and friendly. Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. Happy birthday.”
390. Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance. – Benjamin Franklin
391. "If I love you Wednesday, what is that to you? I do not love you Thursday; so much is true.”
392. Happy birthday to my #1 guy! Love you, son.
393. A sunrise and sunset remind us of new beginnings and the hope of a better tomorrow.
394. You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things.
395. A mother who doesn’t see her son often can use this birthday message for her son’s special day.
396. “Perhaps you will forget the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.” ― Dale Carnegie
397. Basketballs, footballs, video games… you name it, my son played it! I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday!
398. “Someday I want to be perfect; until then, I’ll be happy being incredible.” – Maxine Cartoons
399. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.”- Carrie Underwood
400. This birthday message can be used for mothers who have an amazing son that she wants the world to know about.
401. If we lack emotional intelligence, whenever stress rises the human brain switches to autopilot and has an inherent tendency to do more of the same, only harder. Which, more often than not, is precisely the wrong approach in today’s world.
402. I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!
403. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. “ ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.
404. “You know, when one is that sad, one can get to love the sunset.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
405. “I’m like a blue-collar writer. I just sit down every day and I write.” – Philip Kan Gotanda
406. “The only truly shocking thing about last Tuesday’s election is that the Democrats didn’t do far worse, or as badly as they deserved.” ― Frank Rich
407. “Wonderful birthday wishes to the world’s sweetest mom. I am truly grateful for everything you’ve done. Thank you for always believing in me and for all of the support that you’ve given me. I wish you were here now mom, but I know you’re in a good place and that makes me happy. Have a wonderful birthday, your son.”
408. “In today's world, options are everywhere. It takes a great effort to stay faithful, continue to honor your commitment, and do the work it takes to keep your relationship strong.”
409. Happy Birthday son, no matter how old you are, you are always mummy’s little boy. I can’t believe how fast the years have gone by. All the best for your future endeavours, I’m sure you will rock your socks!
410. I dream in the colours of the sunset.
411. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” ~ Princess Diana
412. The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that… -Hawksley Workman
413. ”Trust is what we do each day, when we get out of our bed and put our clothes on. It is the thing that makes it possible for us to keep putting one foot in front of the other. ” – Iyanla Vanzant
414. “I’m living everyday like a hustle. Another drug to juggle. Another day, another struggle.” – Notorious BIG
415. It doesn’t get any better than this: heading out for an afternoon ride on your favorite jet ski!
416. Wait till the sunset to shine like a star.
417. You can change the world by changing your attitude, always putting a smile on the face of those you come across. God bless you. Have a fantastic Tuesday.
418. I want to express that I hope you realize how special you are to me on your birthday. My love, happy birthday!
419. “A year from now, you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb
420. Words do no justice to sunset scenes.
421. On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.
422. “I’m the girl Harry Styles daydreams about.”
423. My very patient man, I’m really thank you for your patience and on this day, I want to give you a perfect gift – one day free from my caprices. I hope you’ll appreciate it. Love you, my husband. Happy birthday!
424. “Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.” — Susan Ertz
425. Best wishes messages to celebrating mother’s day
426. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred less a day so I never have to live without you.
427. “She was a sunset type of girl and he was a sunrise kind of guy. They lived on opposite ends of the day but together made up a whole sky.” — Unknown
428. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
429. Happy Father’s day to the world’s greatest brother in law. I love you and so does the family.
430. Today, do one little thing to take better care of yourself. Then, do it again tomorrow.
431. As I burst into the light that afternoon, the sun had just slipped behind the roofline and the house was in eclipse, the sky behind glowing mauve and orange.
432. “Tuesday is the new Monday.” – Unknown
433. “We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.” – Kahlil Gibran
434. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
435. Birthdays are like wrinkles, they come whether you want them to or not. But just like wrinkles, birthdays can be hidden with a little bit of birthday cake! I hope your birthday is as delightful as you!
436. Wow! I think I am 101% in love with you. Can I be so bold as to invite you to study with me Saturday afternoon and after, invite you to go to the movies and then, invite you to go to dinner and then, invite you to go dancing and then, if you were not tired of my lack of objectivity, ask you a kiss? The answer, please, or shorten the process by giving me this kiss at once!
437. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” — Edmond Mbiaka
438. “I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me.” – Tracee Ellis Ross
439. “Reflect on what you do in a day. You may have never realized how some simple, harmless activities rob you of precious time.” – Vivek Naik
440. “It had nothing to do with gear or footwear or the backpacking fads or philosophies of any particular era or even with getting from point A to point B. It had to do with how it felt to be in the wild. With what it was like to walk for miles with no reason other than to witness the accumulation of trees and meadows, mountains and deserts, streams and rocks, rivers and grasses, sunrises, and sunsets. The experience was powerful and fundamental. It seemed to me that it had always felt like this to be a human in the wild, and as long as the wild existed it would always feel this way.” – Cheryl Strayed: Wild
441. “Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.”
442. “May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.“
443. “On those days when life feels overwhelming. remember that you are worthwhile. you are needed. and you are enough exactly as you are.” – Sarah Hartley
444. One day or day one. It's your decision.
445. I can look at a sunset now without having to think how to describe it.
446. We wish the happiest of 16th birthdays to someone who is considerate and charming, good-natured and loving, sweet, and [beautiful/handsome]. Happy 16th birthday.
447. Happy Father’s day: Thank you for being part of our family and making a difference in the lives of our loved ones. We are blessed to have someone like you in our lives. Thanks for all you do, love from your family.
448. I wish you a happy birthday. Good luck and happiness may come to you through good and faithful friends, old and new! I wish you nothing but the best in life. I hope this day brings you an extra helping of everything that makes you happy—best wishes on your special day.
449. Finding a friend in your love is probably the most beautiful thing in the world. Happy friendship day, my love!
450. Friday afternoon feels like Heaven. – El Fuego
451. This message is perfect for a mother to write to her son on his birthday. He is a special person and she wants him to have a wonderful day.
452. Amazing, another day over. Good night, sleep well and look forward to tomorrow. Author Unknown
453. "Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself! You got this!”
454. It’s your birthday! It’s hard to believe you are growing up so fast! I hope this birthday is as happy as you are and the rest of your days will be filled with lots of love and happiness!
455. “I am proud of being your son. I pray to God that today you are celebrating your birthday in heaven and know that I always keep for you a love that will never disappear. Happy Birthday, Mom.”
456. My favorite color is sunset.
457. “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.” – Unknown
458. Priceless sunset with the best.
459. Peace. Ocean. Colorful end of the day.
460. Let’s celebrate your years of sobriety! Your accomplishments amaze me. Think of all that you’ve done since your sober birthday.
461. Congratulations on your 14th birthday, my son. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Have a great year.
462. ”Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
463. She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.
464. “The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise.”- Craig D. Lounsbrough
465. “Even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger. ” ― Sara Evans
466. “It’s amazing how the same pace in practice can feel so much harder than on race day. Stay confident. Trust the process.” — Sara Hall
467. You’re one of the best things that have ever happened to me. Every time I kneel to pray, I always remember to thank God for the gift of you, first and foremost. Happy 14th birthday, son.
468. You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate. – Pope John Paul II
469. “I photograph sunsets with the same respect as taking a picture at a concert; not to capture its essence, but to remember the experience.” – We Dream of Travel
470. Have a ridiculously beautiful morning! Journey through this day never letting your background hold you down.
471. Happy Birthday to the great guy I know! I hope you have the maximum amount of fun on your birthday! You deserve it!
472. Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
473. “My soul is an empty carousel at sunset.” — Pablo Neruda
474. I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” — Miles Davis
475. “He had the kind of real deep tan that rich people spent ages trying to achieve with expensive holidays and bits of tinfoil, when really all you need to do to obtain one is work your arse off in the open air everyday.”
476. Never go too long without watching a sunset.
477. "The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.” – Robert Frost
478. "I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights … but you I love more!
479. “Kindness can transform someone's dark moment with a blaze of light. you'll never know how much your caring matters. make a difference for another today.”― Amy Leigh Mercree
480. This birthday message can be used for mothers who want their son to have a great birthday.
481. "Today is a brand new day. Forget about yesterday; it does not matter. Forget about tomorrow; it will take care of itself. Concentrate on this day. Make it the best ever.”
482. “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.” —Anonymous
483. “From the age of three, I played every day-morning, afternoon and night. ” – Lionel Messi
484. “I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me; All day I feel its soft, feathery turnings, it’s malignity.” — Sylvia Plath, Ariel
485. Monday Motivation: Les Brown
486. A son is a dream come true for every parent. Thanks for making our dreams come true. Happy birthday!
487. Our very best wishes to our very best daughter! Happy birthday!
488. To My Dear Son Happy Birthday. You came into my life with a bang and nothing has ever been the same! I can’t imagine life without you, and am so proud and blessed to call you my son and my friend.
489. Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.”
490. Greetings like this are perfect for sons who want to feel loved on their birthday.
491. "But it’s Friday," is a valid excuse for almost anything today. – William Anderson
492. “Everyday is another chance to make you happy.” – Calin
493. “As I open my eyes each day, all I want to see is you. Good morning my dear, I sent you hugs and kisses in my thoughts. Hope you feel it.”
494. “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” —Byron Pulsifer
495. Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. I love you. You make my life complete. Happy birthday, son!
496. “Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.”
497. “I’m sending you a million smiles. Take one of them for today and keep doing this each morning. Cause I wish to see you smiling every day, my sunshine! Good morning my love.”
498. “I like that time is marked by each sunrise and sunset whether or not you actually see it.”
499. As a parent of a child with autism, you are not alone. You are not the only parent who has had terror rising within them as they contemplate the future. You are not the only person dealing with sleepless nights, ruined holidays and general family stress. Don’t be afraid to ask for help and support from other parents.
500. Real is so rare these days
501. “You turn the house upside down; you are naughty and noisy, all is forgiven because you are the cutest and loving daughter and our home is not a home without you. Have a happy birthday daughter.”
502. “I have two tips for you on your 16th birthday. One: forget the past because you can’t change it. Two: forget the birthday gift because I didn’t get you one. Kidding! Happy birthday!”
503. “Be careful with your heart, stepdaughter, I will be here always for advice, happy birthday to you!”
504. “Some of my pleasantest hours were during the long rain-storms in the spring or fall, which confined me to the house for the afternoon as well as the forenoon, soothed by their ceaseless roar and pelting; when an early twilight ushered in a long evening in which many thoughts had time to take root and unfold themselves. In those driving northeast rains which tried the village houses so, when the maids stood ready with mop and pail in front entries to keep the deluge out, I sat behind my door in my little house, which was all entry, and thoroughly enjoyed its protection.” – Henry David Thoreau
505. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. – Catherine Pulsifer
506. Breaking the rules and getting my thrills on a jet ski is my favorite way to spend an afternoon.
507. “Today I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible.” – Anonymous
508. Thank you for letting us be the best parents we can be, just by being yourself — a wonderful, wonderful boy. We know that your new little baby will allow you to be just that too! Happy birthday son!
509. Have a great Sunday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become. – Osho
510. Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. – Richard Nelson Bolles
511. “Its always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over..” ― Parag Tipnis
512. “A productive Sunday is the Sunday when you have felt and learned something new. Have a marvelous Sunday!”
513. "An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
514. “My dark days made me strong. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me prove it.” -Emery Lord
515. “Memories may fade as the years go by but they won’t age a day.”
516. “Home may be where the heart is but it's no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.”
517. “Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day.” ― Santosh Kalwar
518. “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” ~ E. E. cummings
519. She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.
520. This birthday message from a mother to her son is perfect if she has always been proud of him.
521. “Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow.”
522. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
523. From the moment you were born, you have brought joy into my life. You are my pride and joy, and I cherish every moment we spend together. I hope your birthday is everything you have ever wanted!
524. Every moment of life is unique — a kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever recur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.
525. “There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” ― Jo Walton
526. Once I look at you I am rather pleased with this tender, considerate and affectionate guy which you’ve become! Happy birthday, my beloved son, always keep to do, I love you. I don’t have any words to say how grateful I am to god for entrusting me with all the joys of becoming life a person as unique as you!
527. You have a lot of talents, just don’t let them distract you, son. Pick out one or two and focus on them. I want to see you doing everything you told me you want to do. You have my full support always. Happy 14th birthday!
528. I have always been clear about everything I tell you regarding life and success. Keep being intentional with your progress and the sky will be your starting point, son. Happy 14th birthday.
529. “Each morning, we are reborn. What we do with this day is what matters most.”
530. “Most people stand in the same place until it becomes dangerous to stay there. Then they act. Exceptional people act today to write their stories.”―Jim Lawless
531. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
532. “Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom.” — Linda Becker
533. This Sunday- Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate. Have a blessed Sunday!
534. “Since the day you left, I have been so depressed and cannot even put myself to sleep. I am absolutely tired of crying. You might see me smiling, but deep inside me, I am dying.”
535. ‘Cause that’s my fun day.
536. “My Sunday is a leisure day in which I encourage myself to forget the responsibilities of my workdays and engage honestly with my friends and loved ones.” ― Srinivas Mishra
537. “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.”
538. Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.
539. “Trap is new. It didn’t start yesterday, but when I was five, it didn’t exist—not even in the U.S. I’ve evolved with the music.”
540. May every day of your 16th year be as sweet as you are. Don’t let any day drown in mediocrity, but inhale life and flourish! This is your time. Happy Sweet 16!
541. You will always have a second chance in life, and that’s tomorrow. Have a good night’s sleep and be ready for a beautiful day tomorrow and change your destiny.
542. “Wishing you great health so we can have more afternoon teas together; more wealth so you can shop for that shoes you have been eyeing for this past few weeks; more love because you deserve it; and more blessings in your life, simply because you are such a wonderful person. A wonderful birthday, sis in law!”
543. “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.” — William Butler Yeats
544. “I thought I’d scared you off it. How’s our haunted mansion faring these days? Still standing?”
545. “Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!”
546. “I just need you and some sunsets” – Atticus
547. “For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.” ~ John Sununu
548. Birthdays are a special time to celebrate life and all of its wonderful gifts. I hope you have a birthday that is as amazing as you are!
549. “Saturday night’s alright for fighting, Get a little action in” — Elton John
550. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith. Share a few laughs this holiday with these hilarious Christmas jokes, Christmas puns, and Christmas memes.
551. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
552. Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done.
553. “Happy Tuesday blessings! Remember to own this day to make it a lovely day.”
554. Some days I am more wolf than woman, and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild. - Nikita Gill
555. Life sometimes can be cruel. You taught me to be myself, to be happy and laugh, but today I am crying for you. Rest in peace!
556. “I feel blindfolded at sunset.”― Jennifer Elisabeth
557. “Work harder than you think you did yesterday” – Unknown
558. If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord.
559. “Here’s to another day of outward smiles and inward screams.” –Unknown
560. Thank you for your love and care, for happy childhood days, celebrations and unforgettable moments!
561. “Don’t forget our Zoom party this afternoon! The distance can’t stop us from celebrating.”
562. "John certainly gives it a good hit, doesn’t he? My Sunday best is a Wednesday afternoon compared to him.” ― Nick Faldo
563. “It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which,if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree helping each other to one or the other of these destinations. It is in the light of these overwhelming possibilities, it is with the awe and the circumspection proper to them, that we should conduct all of our dealings with one another, all friendships, all loves, all play, all politics. There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors.”
564. “I want to start the day with a hug and a kiss from you.” – Calin
565. “It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.” – Unknown
566. And though I came to forget or regret all I have ever done, yet I would remember that once I saw the dragons aloft on the wind at sunset above the western isles; and I would be content.
567. “When people go through something rough in life, they say, ‘I’m taking it one day at a time.’ Yes, so is everybody. Because that’s how time works.”
568. It is so much joy seeing you grown up into a beautiful teen. Enjoy being 14, dear son. I love you Happy 14th Birthday Celebration.
569. “People love to say heartless aren’t human like things. But to this day, I still wonder around the fact if they’re perhaps more human than humans find themselves.”
570. “Though I don’t talk to you every day, but you always remain the deepest core of my heart. Happy Birthday, Sister.”
571. Happy birthday to my perfect husband, bringing so much joy and laughter into my life. May all your deepest dreams start coming true, honey!
572. “The biggest cliché in photography is sunrise and sunset.” – Catherine Opie
573. I don’t have to worry about year end review or monthly review when I am backed up by some great colleagues. Happy Valentine day.
574. “Sunday. Rest day. Snuggle day. Happy day.”
575. Workaholics aren't heroes. They don't save the day; they just use it up. The real hero is home because she figured out a faster way.
576. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
577. “When your world moves too fast and you lose yourself in the chaos, introduce yourself to each color of the sunset. Reacquaint yourself with the earth beneath your feet. Thank the air that surrounds you with every breath you take. Find yourself in the appreciation of life.” – Christy Ann Martine
578. “Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the Lord makes[a] his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.” – (NIV) – Isaiah 53:10
579. “If happiness has a name in the morning, the evening, the night and during the day, it is your name my love.. Good morning my darling!” – Calin
580. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences.”
581. May you always have good friends to support you, and a strong will to choose what’s right for yourself. Take your time and enjoy your life, and have an incredibly Happy Sweet 16th Birthday.
582. “Fear? What has a man to do with fear? Chance rules our lives. and the future is all unknown. Best live as we may. from day to day.”―Sophocles
583. “Grief can destroy you — or focus you. You can decide a relationship was all for nothing if it had to end in death, and you alone. OR you can realize that every moment of it had more meaning than you dared to recognize at the time, so much meaning it scared you, so you just lived, just took for granted the love and laughter of each day, and didn't allow yourself to consider the sacredness of it." ― Dean Koontz
584. “You got this. One day at a time. You are resilient, courageous, and capable. Be proud of yourself. It isn’t easy enduring depression/anxiety.” – The Anxiety Man (@RealAnxietyMan)
585. “Everybody has birthdays. You just wear yours better than most!”
586. “You can have fun for now, but one day you’ll stop and realize that you missed every precious moment of watching your children grow up…that will be your HELL ON EARTH.”
587. “Never drink black coffee at lunch; it will keep you awake all afternoon.”
588. George Michael, singer: “Nurses, doctors, teachers: these are the people who deserve the credit these days.”
589. “Take the time today to love yourself. You deserve it.” ― Avina Celeste
590. “And I’m afraid, in this day and age, trust, which I count so, you know, I love loyalty. I love trust. ” — Elton John
591. “Having an elder brother like you is like opening a present every day! Wish you a birthday filled with joys, dreams, and love!”
592. “As a driver, you’ve always got to believe in your heart that you’ve got what it takes to win it. You’ve always got to believe in yourself. You’ve always got to arrive on the day and believe it can happen. You’ve always got to believe in the positives.” – Lewis Hamilton
593. “It was a Sunday afternoon, wet and cheerless; and a duller spectacle this earth of ours has not to show than a rainy Sunday in London.” ― Thomas de Quincey