800 Inspirational Good Afternoon Quotes (2023)
1. Time goes slower on a Friday afternoon. ― Anthony T. Hincks
2. Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
3. It doesn’t get any better than this: heading out for an afternoon ride on your favorite jet ski!
4. “We often sit together at my kitchen table. The whole afternoon might go by without our saying a word. If we do talk, we never speak in Yiddish. The words of our childhood became strangers to us—we couldn’t use them in the same way and so we chose not to use them at all. Life demanded a new language.”
5. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” — A.D. Posey
6. “From the age of three, I played every day-morning, afternoon and night.” – Lionel Messi
7. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven…” ― El Fuego
8. “It was a drowsy summer afternoon, and the Forest was full of gentle sounds, which all seemed to be saying to Pooh, 'Don't listen to Rabbit, listen to me.' So he got in a comfortable position for not listening to Rabbit.” —A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
9. Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” —A.D. Posey
10. “You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” — Galen Rowell
11. “I just need you and some sunsets” – Atticus
12. “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.” ― Walker Percy
13. “The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.” – Vera Nazarian
14. Now is the perfect time to wish my son the happiest of birthdays! You are such a lovely son with the biggest heart. Keep being you. You’re amazing.
15. Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do. – Richard Nelson Bolles
16. On Sundays, wouldn’t it be better if we focused on getting out our brushes and getting into nature? We should take the time to reflect on what’s around us and what’s inside us. Then we should mesh those things together. Chances are the only way you have time to read a list this long is because it’s a weekend.
17. “Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming… and reminds me a lot of myself!”
18. “Allow failure to teach you a supreme lesson: Each sunset is the beginning of a very, very bright and powerful sunrise.” — Sri Chinmoy
19. There’s never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same.
20. Don’t waste sunrises on people who will be gone by sunset.
21. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
22. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday in a humorous way to let him know that she knows he can handle anything t