387 Best I Visited Your Grave Today Quotes And Captions
1. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.” ~Irish Headstone
2. There’s nothing quite like visiting a loved one’s grave. It’s the last place we can go to feel close to them, even if it is just for a few minutes.
3. So small, so sweet, so soon.
4. “A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave.” Benjamin Franklin
5. I’m at her grave, my oldest friend. I love you still.
6. Today, I visit the grave of a loved one.
7. Should we lose each other in the shadow of the trees, I’ll wait for you. And should I fall behind, wait for me.
8. I visit my loved ones’ graves every day. I know it’s beautiful when there is a full moon, but today we had some clouds and it was still magical.
9. “But only a brief moment is granted to the brave one breath or two, whose wage is the long nights of the grave.” Muhammad Iqbal
10. “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.” ~Anatole France
11. “I was known as the chief grave robber of my state.” Dan Quayle
12. “May the road rise up to meet you.
13. Thank you for always being there. We love you, wherever you are.
14. I will visit your grave, I will not forget you.
15. “Jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire.” Solomon Ibn Gabirol
16. But though he could not recapture it, he could remember it, as one remembers a vivid experience at some period of one's life when one was in effect a different person. - Author: George Orwell
17. “Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them." ~Bob Dylan
18. “During this period, Japan’s peaceful commercial relations were successively obstructed, primarily by the American rupture of commercial relations, and this was a grave threat to the survival of Japan.” Hideki Tojo
19. “The Papacy is not other than the Ghost of the deceased Roman Empire, sitting crowned upon the grave thereof.” Thomas Hobbes
20. Wherever a soul has been, there is a trail of beautiful memories.
21. “I do not choose that my grave should be dug while I am still alive.” Elizabeth
22. I’ll never forget the day you told me to take a deep breath. Now, I’ll see you in my dreams.
23. A family man (or woman
24. If there's anyone we are sure to learn something from, it's the one who pushes our buttons. - Author: Kate McGahan
25. The words “I love you” have never sounded truer than in a cemetery.