1. “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art,” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “May every sweet moment bring you closer to fulfilling your dreams. And may these dreams make your life sweeter. Happy 70th birthday boy!”
3. Happy 70th birthday son! This is a special day for you and I hope it’s filled with wonderful things
4. Heart filled with gratitude for my 70th birthday, thoughts filled with hope and beautiful expectations for the new age.
5. “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!”
6. “Wishing a very happy 70th birthday to my dear friend, old soul, and fellow coffee addict. I love you!”
7. Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. — Ausonius
8. As a young woman who has always broken all norms to stand out and succeed, it is no surprise to see you breaking biological norms and looking much younger than your age. Happy 70th birthday.
9. A sweet son like you deserve a great birthday celebration even though it’s your 70th month birthday. So I hope your birthday is full of fun and sweetness just like you.
10. “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige
11. Happy 70th birthday to you! My special boy, may this day bring you blessings and bring you closer to your friends, family, and loved ones. I am wishing you all the best.
12. Relax, you’re not getting old. Just getting better.
13. “Hip-Hip time! It’s your big day! Let your 70th year be your best year! I know it will be a huge success! Happy 70th birthday!”
14. “Happy 70th birthday…again!”
15. “Happy 70th birthday to you. The world is a beautiful place to be because it holds beautiful people like you in its lap. Hope you have a fun-filled 70th birthday!”
16. “On this beautiful day of yours, you just deserve nothing else but bliss, fervor, and love. Upbeat 70th birthday to you, have a brilliant day.”
17. “Every birthday celebrates a life because every life is important.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
18. Happy 70th birthday to a very special person. Never forget how much we love you. Every moment of every day, but especially this day, you are wrapped in our hearts.
19. “May God bless you with all the beautiful things in life. Good health, success, happiness, and long life are all I ask in my prayers for you. Happy 70th birthday!”
20. Happy 70th birthday to my love. May your treasures be more than the sea sand. I love you forever.
21. “Happy 70th birthday son! It fills my heart with great joy that you have turned 70 today. Drive safely as you enjoy this unique day in your life.”
22. “Today is the day to rejoice, for it’s my daughter’s 70th birthday. Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. Happy Birthday to you, my sweetest apple pie.”
23. My dear baby boy, I pray your 6 month birthday is a happy one. May you receive God’s abundant blessings and lots of love and gifts from family and friends.
24. Happy 70th birthday, my son. Have a fabulous day!
25. “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!”
26. I am so happy to know you are only a year shy away from 70. Happy 70th birthday to the queen of my life.
27. “I’ve never seen a more exquisite, more loving, more caring, more breathtaking 70-year-old. Happy birthday, my sweet friend!”
28. “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. Congratulations on your 70th birthday, my son. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Have a great year.
30. “Happy 70th birthday, kiddo! Don’t be afraid to aim high and reach the sky! No matter what happens, we’ll always be here to love and support you. We love you so much, sweetheart!”
31. “Your wrinkles point to a great life and strong teeth, so what happened to your teeth?”
32. “Similarly, as God has favored me with you, may God favor you on your 70th birthday!”
33. “Oh..it’s your birthday today? I completely forgot about that. Well, now that I remember – a very happy 70th birthday to you, my friend!”
34. “Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
35. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
36. “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”
37. “To me, old age is always 70 years older than I am.” — Bernard Baruch
38. Another year to try and be my best self yet again with every intention to excel at it. A fantastic 70th birthday to me.
39. “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” – Byron Pulsifer
40. “Cheers to you for another trip around the sun!”
41. 70 is a big deal. I bet you have been waiting for this day for a long time. Stuff yourself with cake, celebrate with friends, and enjoy each second. Have an amazing 70th birthday!
42. Yes, I don’t have any of the seven wonders of the world in my backyard, but I have the sweetest sister in the world. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, my dear sister.
43. My lovely boy, you are awesome, amazing, special, and smart. Cheers to your 70th birthday celebration. Happy Birthday.
44. “The secret to a great birthday is not remembering what happened that day. Just don’t wake up in jail.”
45. “Celebrate your birthday exactly like you’ve lived the last 70 years — with joy, wonder, and contentment. Happy 70th birthday, my dear friend.”
46. “We are always the same age inside” – Gertrude Stein
47. “Happy 70th birthday! It’s been a joy to watch you grow into such an amazing young man.”
48. “On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Happy birthday!”
49. “Happy 70th birthday, dad! You have simply been an awesome caretaker. You taught me how to make life special! I am excited to celebrate this milestone with you.”
50. Who would have thought that covering awesomeness in human skin would result in you? Happy thirty-seventh birthday, baby girl.
51. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” — Buddy Valastro
52. Happy 70th birthday, to a very special soul. The world is infinitely more beautiful because you are in it, my favorite Sister!
53. New age is lovely because it’s a sign that you can start improving, growing, and becoming the best. Have an amazing 70th birthday, celebration, dearest son.
54. “Wishing you health, happiness, peace, hope, and love on this beautiful day. Happy birthday to my very favorite 70-year-old!”
55. “Have a wonderful 70th birthday, grandpa. On this day, may all your dreams come true as you celebrate with those you love.”
56. There will always be moments of love and happiness, but I won’t be able to hold back these emotions again. My lovely princess, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday.
57. -Happy 70 birthday, sweet baby! Thank you so much for being a part of our life.
58. Stop feeling gloomy for turning 70. You are better off than all those people in the world who are celebrating their fortieth. Happy 70th birthday.
59. “I hope this day will bring you all the joy and happiness you so richly deserve. Sit down, relax, and enjoy yourself surrounded by your family and friends to whom you mean so much.”
60. “Birthdays come but once a year, celebrate and be of good cheer.” – Robert Rivers
61. Happy 70th birthday! Another year closer to grey hair, wrinkles and pain in the back .
62. “I decided if you’re lucky enough to be alive, you should use each birthday to celebrate what your life is about.” – Mary Steenburgen
63. “Dear son, wherever you find yourself, you will always be known for success and impeccable glory. Your head will always be above and not below. Happy 70th birthday to you.”
64. “On this special day, I raise a toast to you and your life. Happy birthday.”
65. “Blow out the light on your candles and cut into your birthday cake. Share a slice of the cake with everyone and make a wish. Happy 70th birthday!”
66. “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!”
67. A romantic husband, a caring son, a great colleague, a father so fun. People see you as their happiness’ cause, kudos for being a man worthy of applause. Happy 70th birthday.
68. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.” – Mark Twain
69. “Happy 70th birthday! Think of this birthday message as a friendly welcome mat to your 70s — and the start of a new adventure in a new land with a new promise.”
70. “Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.”
71. “You are amazing and wonderful and that is what I hope your birthday will be like – amazing and wonderful.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
72. “Strength, power, good health, and supply I pray for you this day on your 70th birthday. You are a big inspiration to me. Happy Birthday, 70-year-old!”
73. “It’s wonderful being 70. May your dreams come true. I wish you a sweet happy 70th birthday!”
74. Half of the quotes I’ve heard about birthdays may be lies, but every beautiful thing said about you is true. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis.
75. Here is to wish my lovely boy a delightful 70th birthday. I love the way you relate to life and everyone around you. Big thumbs up.
76. “Happy 70th birthday! We are so lucky to have you in our lives.”
77. “Life is at different phases. For you, this is like the beginning. I pray it brings great things to your life. Happy 70th birthday.”
78. “You are sparkling like a morning star, beautiful like the roses of the valley, and an awesome kid. Happy 70th birthday to you, my girl. May it be a special year with much love.”
79. “Now that you have reached the age of 70, you have also made our lives five times happier, five times more blessed, and noisier! Happy 70th birthday to you, our little bundle of joy!”
80. “A world without you would be meaningless. Happy 70th birthday darling, you are awesomely loved!”
81. “I hope that whatever it is you’re wishing for materializes and gives you as much happiness as you have given me over the years. Birthday wishes as you turn 70.”
82. You are handsome and you sparkle like the sun, dear son. Happy 70th birthday celebration, my boy.
83. “Have I ever told you how amazing you are Mom, you are the best gift of God. I wish you good health and long life. Happy 70th birthday.”
84. “The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.” ― Paris Hilton
85. The candles are lit, and your loved ones have gathered to help you celebrate this special birthday. May you have everything your heart desires and then some. Happy 70th birthday.
86. “Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever, and we’ll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.” ― Richard Bach
87. “Age is opportunity no less than youth itself.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
88. “Happy Birthday to my Brother! I like it when people ask if we’re related. That means there’s still an element of doubt.” ― Phil Bolsta
89. “Every day, I learn something new from your patient, kind, and loving heart. Here’s to another year of precious life lessons. I love you, grandma, happy birthday!”
90. “Happiness, health and prosperity”
91. “Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.” — Anna Magnani
92. With your first smile you changed my world and your kiss stole my heart. Happy sixth month birthday my baby boy.
93. A good career, lovely kids so dear. A beautiful wife, the perfect life. Happy 70th birthday.
94. “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” ― Chris Geiger, ‘The Cancer Survivors Club’
95. “Happy 70th birthday to the man who has a flowing ocean of knowledge, mountains of wisdom, and bravery like warriors. I love you!”
96. “The most beautiful wishes to a beautiful human being. I hope your 70th birthday is truly magical. Enjoy everything from your special day.”
97. “Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.”
98. “You’re growing up into a wonderful, one-of-a-kind person. Have a blast with your fun new age. Happy 70th birthday!”
99. My lovely 70 year old Daughter, you are the reason why every breath I take feels brand new. You are the joy of my life, and I wish you all the best on your 70th birthday.
100. “You bring happiness into my life. And on this birthday my wish and hope is that you are happy today.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
101. “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” — Lewis Carroll
102. Always stay sweet and beautiful, my dearest son. Have a Happiest 70th birthday! I love you.
103. “Today you are another year older, and we know how fast time flys as we get older, therefore, live each day and be happy!” ― Kate Summers
104. Happy 70th birthday.
105. The greatest people that ever lived kick-started the journey of their greatness at 70. This will also be your portion as you celebrate your 70th birthday today. Happy birthday my child!
106. See who is plus 1 today and also celebrating his 70th birthday, my dear boy. Happy birthday, my son. Best wishes!
107. “You have been a blessing since you came into our lives. My sweet doll, Happy 70th birthday to you. May you grow to be the most beautiful snow white to find your prince.”
108. Happy 70th birthday. Let’s celebrate another year of your amazing life.
109. “Your real life is starting now. Get ready and do your best to change it. Happy sweet 70th birthday son!”
110. May this 70th birthday celebration of yours bring you peace, love, joy, happiness, and laughter. I love you. Happy birthday, son.
111. “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”
112. Happy seventieth birthday.
113. “Be devoted to the people you love”
114. “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!”
115. “Listen up, punk! It’s been fun watching you grow up into a confident young man. Have a happy 70th birthday!”
116. “May this day bring you everything you desire. May it be filled with joy and laughter as you share this special occasion with those dearest to you. Happy birthday, grandpa.”
117. Happy 70th birthday, son. Just as the clouds in the sky are shining brightly today, so shall your life be full of light and goodness.
118. “I love you that much to the point that I would not really bother to save you from the fuss of staying up, you cutting your birthday cake and opening all your presents. Happy 70th birthday to you.”
119. “As the sun rises on this special day of your life, it’s a sign of a brighter journey of your new age. I wish you the best in everything. Happy 70th birthday.”
120. “Happy 70th birthday to the cutest and the most adorable sister in this world. You may turn 700 hundred years old, but for me, you’ll always be my little baby sister. God bless you!”
121. “It’s time to live like there is no tomorrow, have so much fun on your 70th birthday that you will miss it on your 70th, Happy Birthday, dear!”
122. Happy 70th birthday! Another year closer to grey hair, wrinkles and pain in the back.
123. “Once you turn 70, you can again start wearing diapers. Growing old is a gift to enjoy childhood again. Do what you enjoy the most.”
124. “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”
125. Happy 70th birthday, son!
126. “Just want to say happy 70th birthday to my yummy boyfriend. I hope you have a great time at the cake cutting ceremony tonight and a hangover the next day.”
127. Today I think I’m going to party harder than ever before- cause it’s my 70th birthday!
128. Don’t take your presence in our lives lightly, even though you are old we take inspiration from you to shape our destiny. Happy birthday grandpa.
129. “Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.” — Brigitte Bardot
130. “Happy Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either.”
131. What do pirates say on their 70th birthdays? Aye-matey!
132. “You look better and grow more character every trip you make around the sun. Happy 70th birthday.”
133. I’m a witness that you were a ten over ten in awesomeness in your thirties. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, baby girl.
134. “Happy 70th birthday to the most influential man of my life. You have always guided me in my way. You’re a wonderful father.”
135. “Stop feeling gloomy for turning 70. You are better off than all those people in the world who are celebrating their fortieth. Happy 70th birthday.”
136. “You don’t get older, you get better.” — Shirley Bassey
137. “Happy 70th birthday to an incredible niece who I think is just perfect (a lot like her aunt!
138. “You have grown up to be the young man every parent will want to have. On this sweet 70th birthday of yours, I want to wish you the finest days in the life ahead of you. Happy birthday!”
139. Today, I celebrate my 70th birthday with gratitude for life and trust that God will give me an incredibly rewarding and beautiful year.
140. “A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘Though you have to let me go, here’s part of me to enjoy and love forever.’ Happy 70th birthday!
141. In the journey of life, the age of 70 offers the last layover before a person reaches a destination called RESPONSIBILTY. Happy 70th birthday.
142. I’m never sure if I actually have free time or if I just keep forgetting shit.
143. Happy 70th birthday, I’m here to remind you that you still rock and rule my world. May this new age gladden your heart.
144. “Your love, coziness, and guidance are all awesome, just like your amazing nature. I can’t imagine my world without you. Happy 70th anniversary to the best grandma!”
145. Sassy, classy, and still kickin’ assy!
146. “Count your age by friends, not years, your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
147. “Grandpa, we have so many sweet memories together. You have been with me throughout my life, guiding me and teaching me so many things. May the year ahead be full of everything you love.”
148. “You are one of the most amazing children that I know, and I want you to be this amazing in your complete lifetime. Happy 70th birthday, baby boy!”
149. My dear boy, may you find happiness, peace, laughter, and joy in all you do. Best wishes on your 70th birthday.
150. You are all grown up and smart, dear boy. Just like yesterday, you came into our lives. Happy 70th birthday celebration to you. I wish you greater heights and years.
151. “Love the giver more than the gift.” — Brigham Young
152. “Enjoy your day. I’m giving you this card as my best wishes as you turn 70. May you be ultimately happy through God’s grace. Have a blissful 70th birthday.”
153. “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!” — Catherine Pulsifer
154. May your hope never fade away, and may God’s blessings continue to shower you. My dear, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday.
155. 70 never looked so good
156. “My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.” — Boris Johnson
157. “My sweet mother, you spent your entire life filling my life with joy and happiness. You deserve every blessing of God on this special day. Congratulations on turning 70!”
158. “Life wasn’t made to be easy. Its toughness is what will make you fit to live it and enjoy it to the fullest, never back down when faced with challenges. Happy 70th birthday son.”
159. “Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.”
160. “Your grandma and grandpa wish you a great 70th birthday! Your birthday party is sure to be a great success. We wish you and your friends a lot of fun!”
161. “This special day is the ideal time to pursue the things that your heart wants; don’t just settle for anything less at your brand new age of 70. Good luck. Happy 70th birthday to you.”
162. “Maturity comes not with age but with the acceptance of responsibility.” – Edwin Louis Cole. Happy 70th birthday to the nephew who has been an adult long before today.
163. I have more than thirty-seven reasons to tell the world that you’re good for me! Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my sister. May your life be long and literally sweet.
164. “Wishing you a happy 70th birthday, dearest father! Thank you for showering all your love on me. Love you for the support and advice that have helped in achieving success.”
165. “Birthday should be considered as a unit of measurement to measure our present status toward success!” – Mohith Agadi
166. “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.”
167. “Dear daddy, I pray to the Lord that you have happiness, joy, and serenity in your life. Happy 70th birthday!”
168. “Happy 70th birthday to my favorite nephew. I’m guessing you take after your uncle as you’re talented, handsome, and generally awesome!”
169. I extend you my best wishes on this special day. Baby boy, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday. I wish you a wonderful day.
170. “At the age of 70, a lot of exciting things come your way. It’s good – even cool – get excited about life! Enjoy every second of this year! Happy 70th birthday!”
171. “Happy birthday to the adorable and sweetest 70-year-old in the world! You have been outstanding in every phase of my life. I feel proud that I am the luckiest grandchild.”
172. “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” – John Mason
173. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful daughter ever! Happy 70th birthday quotes for daughter with captions! Have a blast on your special day.
174. “All I want for my birthday is another birthday.” — Ian Dury
175. Happy 70th birthday to the woman who steals my heart every day. I wish you all that your heart desires. I love you forever.
176. “There are some things I imagined and dreamt of, but I couldn’t achieve. I hope you will fulfill some of these dreams. Happy 70th birthday, my son, may God lead you through life.”
177. I feel so blessed to have a son who is like a friend to me. Happy 70th birthday, sweetie!
178. May your 70th birthday be as flawless as you!
179. “I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.”
180. “Best wishes to my role model, keep inspiring us in your 70s as you did all your life!”
181. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
182. I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy 70th birthday to me.
183. Happy 70th birthday son, it’s so nice to see you growing into such a fine young man.
184. “Life already taught you how to live, it’s up to you how you can make your life more interesting. Happy 70th birthday.”
185. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional and you are doing both my baby boy. Happy sixth-month birthday buddy.
186. “Choose a job you love. You will never have to work a day in your life.”
187. I’m so glad to see you ageing like fine wine. Happy 70th birthday, my only love. I wish you many more years of satisfaction.
188. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
189. “This bday, I wish you abundant happiness and love, may all your dreams turn into reality, and may luck visit your home today. Happy 70th birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
190. “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
191. “Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.”
192. “Dear niece, I’m sending my warm love and good wishes to you on your big day. May you remain cheerful and lively throughout your life! Happy 70 birthday, sweetheart!”
193. To my daughter, on her 70th birthday: you’ve always been beautiful, and you’ll always be beautiful.
194. Congratulation on being born a long ass time ago.
195. Happy 70th birthday to the most wonderful creature of today. Wishing you many more healthy and delightful years. I love you.
196. When I first held you in my arms, I felt like I had won. That’s exactly how I feel today. Happy 70th birthday, dear son.
197. “Once in a lifetime, a very special friend comes along. One who touches your heart and reminds you that you are blessed. Happy 70th birthday to my best friend.”
198. “Happy 70 birthday to my wonderful little niece! You improve everything! Your smile can make everyone happy and make us smile again! Your jokes make everyone laugh! Have a very special day!”
199. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
200. I have a lot of surprises for you today, son. Happy 70th birthday. I am pleased to see how excited and energetic you are today.
201. “I remember when your birthday parties were all about clowns and birthday balloons. Now, it’s all about the dance floor, the loud music, and the clothes. Happy 70th birthday!”
202. “Happy birthday! May your year be full of surprises and wonders at every turn! Enjoy your sweet 70th birthday until the end!”
203. “Do you count your birthdays thankfully?” ― Horace
204. “Smart, sweet, and 70. All these adjectives truly define you today, my dear. Have a great 70th birthday.”
205. “Wishing you comfort in a time of weakness, strength when there’s nothing left anywhere. Happy 70th birthday, honey. May you always be my support.”
206. -Wishing you a very happy 70 birthday! You are such a special and amazing baby, and we feel so blessed to have you in our lives.
207. Let your cup overflow with blessings because today is your day. Happy 70th birthday, baby. I love you.
208. “Hoping you have a great 70th birthday and enjoy your day.”
209. “Dear grandpa, your life has been filled with incredible moments, and so as you reach this milestone, I just wanted to wish you a very happy 70th birthday.”
210. Happy 70th birthday, my prince. I pray that this month is better than the rest. And the coming ones are better than this 70th one. I love you.
211. Your joy shall always be full, son. You will never lack any good thing that life has to offer. Wishing you a blissful six-month birthday.
212. “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
213. Nothing much to see here. Just me asking to still be my sister in the afterlife. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, baby girl. May life be kind to you.
214. “Happy birthday! Here’s to more life, love, and adventures with you to come!”
215. I never thought I’d be able to raise a wonderful son like you but look what you have become today. Happy 70th birthday, my most priced gift.
216. “May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
217. “May you get all the happiness, success, prosperity, and the happy married life’s joy with your hubby. Have a blissful 70th birthday, sister.”
218. What is a 70th birthday called?
219. “Happy 70th birthday, my dear friend. You are the most amazing person I have met so far, and the fact that I share this special day with you makes me feel so lucky. Enjoy your plus one!”
220. “Happy 70th birthday to the most amazing person that I have known in my life. I hope you achieve all the success in life.”
221. Happy 70th birthday! Time is flying by, and as I get older I have a hard time keeping track of where my little girl disappeared to. I love you, happy birthday!
222. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” – George Meredith
223. I’m the happiest today, apart from you, of course. Happy birthday, son. Here is to wishing you a wonderful 70th birthday.
224. Happy 70th birthday to someone who is forever young!
225. “Sending some love to the most charming man in my life. You always bring the best out of me. I do not know how you do it, but I love you for that. Happy Birthday.”
226. Happy 70th birthday, my love. I just want you to smile more often, dance more frequently and love more deeply. I love you genuinely.
227. Thank you, Lord, for granting me another great year to live as I want. Happy 70th birthday to me.
228. “Happy birthday! You're the wealthiest 70-year-old I know. You have a wealth of love, family, and friends invested in your happiness and health.
229. “We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we’re happier and healthier.” ― Elllen DeGeneres
230. Happy 70th birthday, dear boy. I hope your day is filled with lots of laughter, happiness, and fulfilment. Best wishes.
231. No wonder the skies are blue, bright, and beautiful today, it’s your birthday. Happy 70th birthday, my lovely son.
232. Yeah, you’ve lived an incredible five decades. May the next five decades be just as incredible. Happy 70th birthday!
233. Tell me anything to make you happy today and I’ll do it, my love. Happy 70th birthday to the woman of my world. May you celebrate many more years.
234. Happy 70th birthday, my love. I just wish you many more years of bliss and us together. I love you.
235. “Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world.” — Ed Koch
236. “It’s your 70th birthday, daughter. I hope you know how much joy this day brings me, seeing you grow older is surely a blessing. Happy birthday to the little princess, my first-born daughter.”
237. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
238. Happy 70th birthday, sweetie. I wish that you spend the rest of your life with me. I love you.
239. “The emotional and awesome feeling of fulfillment knows no bounds. Have a great 70th birthday, my love!”
240. “Time to roll down the car windows. You are old enough to drive. I wish you a lot of fun road trips ahead of you. Happy 70th birthday, brother.”
241. Here is wishing you a happy 70th month birthday. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Wish you the best son.
242. On your 70th birthday I send you congratulations and wishes that all your hopes for the 370th year will come true.
243. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” – William Shakespeare
244. “Happy 70th birthday to my baby brother. I should be getting the presents for putting up with you for 70 years!”
245. On this important day, I wish you a smooth and enjoyable trip through life. May God continue to strengthen and bless you, dear one. Today is your 70th birthday, baby boy.
246. Age is just a number in your life’s story, your soul will forever remain youthful and infectiously happy. Happy 70th birthday, granny.
247. “I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy.” ― A. Singla
248. Some people have a happy place. You’re my happy person! Happy 70th birthday darling daughter, I love you.
249. “You always make everyone around you smile. Today, let us return the favor! I am blessed to have you in my life, and I wish you the happiest, brightest, most spectacular birthday ever!”
250. What I don’t have is the strength to handle everything. What I have is a sister I’m proud of. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sister. I wish you good health and bliss forever.
251. “Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!”
252. “I admonish you to act your age on today’s 70th birthday; I always wondered when your brain functions get in line with your age.”
253. It doesn’t matter where you are, my son, you are always in my heart and I am so grateful to be in your life. Happy 70th birthday, son.
254. “Can you see the twinkling blanket of stars in the night sky? Actually, they are the good wishes of all the people who love you. Happy 70th birthday!”
255. “A star was born 70 years ago, that is the best thing that ever happened. It’s your birthday, happy 70 years of stardom.”
256. “It’s always a treat to wish happy birthday to someone so sweet.”
257. My sweet son, on this 70th month birthday of yours, we wish you all the best things life could bring and we pray you will celebrate many many more birthdays to come.
258. You seem to have superpowers, my little son. You can’t walk or even talk but the whole household runs on your command. Happy 70th-month birthday dear one.
259. Hope your 70th birthday is totally classic.
260. “I can still remember the day you were born you looked at me with your little eyes. Happy 70th birthday, my dear girl. Stay blessed now and forever.”
261. It’s my 70th birthday today and it is my sincerest wish that everything in my life will receive so much progress and love.
262. I’m sending my best wishes to you on your new journey in life. Happy 70th birthday, dear!
263. “Happy birthday! 70 may not be the new 70, but it’s definitely flirting with 70 (in more ways than one). Now that’s something to celebrate!”
264. I praise God for your existence. I may have more reasons to be grateful to God for your existence. Happy third-month birthday, baby boy.
265. “The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.” — Oscar Wilde
266. Happy first anniversary of your 29th birthday.
267. Happy 70th birthday. I’d say don’t tell people how old you are, but since you’ll be aging like fine wine, maybe it wouldn’t be a bad thing for the world to know…
268. “Have a birthday as grand as the life that you have been living so far. Happy 70th birthday.”
269. “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.” — Jim Gaffigan
270. “70 is a year filled with new responsibilities; dating, driving, and a first job. You’ll find out years later that none of these things is anything to get excited about. Happy 70th birthday!”
271. “Happy 70th birthday to the person I wish to hold forever in my heart. I love you! Have the best day ever.”
272. My favourite day of the year is here and I sincerely thank God for my 70th birthday.
273. “May your 70th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things. May you stay happy, blessed, and healthy.”
274. I’m so proud of you and your accomplishments. Happy 70th birthday!
275. It is not easy coming up with birthday wishes for friends like you. You deserve only the best on your special day.
276. Today being my 70th birthday, I’m choosing happiness and peace of mind over everything else.
277. My baby boy of yesterday is 70 years today. I wish you many more years of greatness, blessings, fruitfulness, and abundance. Happy 70th birthday, son. I love you.
278. Does 70 signify a higher age than thirty? Going by the way you are looking younger each day, the answer is no. Happy 70th birthday.
279. Here’s your 70th birthday card! I’m keeping the other 49 to give you when you turn 700. I mean, the shop was running out of cards to give me.
280. “Although you may be getting a bit older in years, I know you’re still young a heart! Have a brilliant day, old guy!”
281. “Can you open your arms to feel the beauty of the 70s? Keep getting better and younger.”
282. “Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.”
283. “Your 70th birthday is truly one of the most joyous days of my life because it means I no longer have to drive you all over town. Happy sweet 70!”
284. “My life is more beautiful with you in it because you are the most precious gem in the universe. I love you, sweetheart. Happy 70th birthday, darling.”
285. Let’s add to the fun we are having with you been in our lives and celebrate your birthday twice a year. Happy sixth-month birthday dearie.
286. “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” — George Harrison
287. “Words can’t say how much happiness I wish for you. Enjoy your birthday this year and for the next 700 years and a day. Happy 70th birthday, my love!”
288. “I wish for all your wishes to come true and for you to have an unforgettable day and a beautiful year. Wishing you a blissful 70th birthday celebration.”
289. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
290. Birthday’s are just nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. Happy 70th birthday!
291. It’s your 70th birthday son! Today it’s time to kick back, have fun, and let us pick up the bill at lunch. We love you!
292. I’m looking forward to discovering your favorite foods and drinks; thank goodness you’re becoming older. My kid, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday.
293. “Thank you for all your support and for the valuable lessons you taught me. I hope your birthday is your best yet. Happy 70th birthday, Nana!”
294. “Happy 70th birthday to the craziest and one of the most fun-loving friends I have ever come across!”
295. Happy 70th birthday young man.
296. “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” — Norman Wisdom
297. Dad, you are the best person I know and you should be appreciated just for what you are. Happy 70th my hero! I wish you find health and happiness all your day.
298. “Birthdays could be such a bummer when you were older than the country you lived in.” – Lynsay Sands
299. You really gonna scroll without wishing me a happy 70th birthday?
300. “It’s your birthday, we are going to celebrate the day! Hope it’s filled with happiness and plenty of love.”
301. “My thoughts never ceased to revolve around you because you are such a rare gift in my life. You changed the way I looked at life. Happy 70th birthday, sweetheart.”
302. It’s your 70th birthday today, dear son and on this special day, I am wishing you glad tidings, blessings, and love for you, happy birthday to you.
303. Happy 70th birthday, little one! There are so many new things to discover and learn. We already love you!
304. A wonderful son like you deserves all the success and happiness in the world. Happy 70th birthday!
305. I will love you for another 38 years I promise you. Happy 370th birthday to the woman after my heart. Cheers to many more blissful years ahead of you.
306. Cheers to my beautiful, bold daughter. Another year has come and gone, and it’s time to celebrate! Happy 70th birthday, sweetheart.
307. No matter how old you get, I’ll never be too busy to give you a hug or take you out to lunch. Happy 70th birthday to my absolute favorite person.
308. “You mean the world to me and only this handcrafted 70th birthday cake can show you. Happy birthday, my love!”
309. “The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.”
310. Happy 70th birthday, my sweetest and dearest, Son. I love how so much and pray that God blesses you and grant all your very desires.
311. “It is lovely, when I forgot all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.” – Ellen Glasgow
312. I think it’s incredible that it took only 70 years to create someone as young at heart as you. Happy 70th birthday!
313. “I have two tips for you on your 70th birthday. One: forget the past because you can’t change it. Two: forget the birthday gift because I didn’t get you one. Kidding! Happy birthday!”
314. My dear son, you just don’t know how much you mean to us. Hearing your little giggle fills our hearts with gladness and your charming smile is breathtaking. Happy 70th-month birthday son.
315. “Right from the first day we became friends, I knew we would have a great relationship together. You are courageous, funny, and smart. Happy 70th birthday.”
316. “I love to celebrate my children’s birthdays, but I don’t really like planning birthday parties.” ― Sarah Williams
317. “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop.”
318. You have always been my best support system, son. That is why I’m not afraid to face the storm. Happy 70th birthday.
319. “An angel you have been to me. Today, on this special day I want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated every day of the year. Happy Birthday.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
320. My lovely daughter’s smile is sweeter than honey, and her sleeping fragrance is more delightful than flowers. My daughter, I love you. Happy 70th birthday!
321. “The benefit of being precisely somewhere between your forties is that you can switch between acting youthful and old at whatever point you need. Happy 70th birthday!”
322. ‘Here’s to a posy of flowers, and a basket too, filled with birthday wishes just for you. Happy birthday, Mom!’
323. Wishing a very happy 70th birthday to my amazing daughter! I wish you a lifetime of joy, love and success.
324. How old were you when you realized that you were a source of pride and happiness? Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my lady.
325. “Enjoy your 70th birthday, darling. I hope you make a lot of unforgettable memories and share a lot of unforgettable moments. You are awesomely awesome, kiddo.”
326. “You will always be my favorite birthday celebrant. You just keep getting cooler every year. I wish you all the wonderful gifts that this world can give. I love you so much! Happy 70th birthday!”
327. With your lovely gazes and gentle touches, you’ve always been able to mend my heart. My sweetheart, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday.
328. “I wish you happiness and peace in life
329. “Today is my son’s 70th birthday. I can’t believe it was almost 70 years ago that he came into this world, screaming and kicking. He sure has grown up into an awesome man. Love you, dear.”
330. “It seems like only yesterday you were born. Happy 70th birthday, son. I love you.”
331. I have always wanted to be a part of your life, to be involved in everything you want to know about, and to be available when you need me, son. Happy 70th birthday.
332. “A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
333. To a very special, wonderful woman on her 70th birthday. You’re more than a friend. You’re a light and a joy in this world.
334. Happy [20th] anniversary of your 70th birthday!
335. “Happy 70th birthday to my nephew. I know we don’t get to see enough of each other, but I hope you have a really fun day.”
336. “I want to wish my daughter a happy 70th birthday and I want to tell her that she is a very unique, beautiful person.
337. “Being healthy means having a rich life, so I wish you a healthy and wealthy year to come. Have a wonderful and fulfilling 70th birthday, my pal.”
338. I might give you a medal for being a ten over ten in awesomeness. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my sweet sister. May you go through life happily.
339. “Happy Birthday, Johnny, / Live beyond your income, / Travel for enjoyment, / Follow your own nose.” ― W.H. Auden
340. “A wonderful 70th birthday for my love”
341. “Luckiness is to have a friend like you. You support me, help me, and encourage me where there is any lack. Happy 70-th birthday!”
342. “Best wishes for a beautiful human being. I hope your 70th birthday is positively magical. Enjoy everything about your special day.”
343. God will always be there for you and will never abandon you. My adorable son, happy 70th birthday!
344. I feel the need to wish you years as plenty as the stars cause I want to be with you for the longest time. Happy 70th birthday, my darling.
345. Happy 70th birthday mate.
346. “I hope that today, at your party, you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy your best birthday.”
347. Darling, I’ve been counting down to this day from your 20th birthday. I’m happy your 70th birthday is finally here. A new and fulfilling phase of your life has just begun, express it to the fullest!
348. “Do not count the mistakes you have made; instead count the experiences. And count the blessings which will help make this a special day. Happy 70th birthday, my dear friend!”
349. Stab your cake thirty-seven times if you want to. It won’t change the fact that I rate you ten over ten in awesomeness! Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis.
350. “Grandma, I just wonder how you still look impeccable at 70. You’re awesome. I wish to be just like you when I celebrate my 70th birthday.”
351. “Happy 70th birthday, our little prince! I’m truly elated to see you grow into a healthy, smart, and happy boy! Happy birthday!”
352. Keep Calm it’s my 70th birthday.
353. -Time is flying by so fast! It seems like only yesterday you were born, and now you are 70 years old already. Happy 70 birthday!
354. See who has turned 70, my dear son! Make sure you brush your teeth so that you can blow out the candles on your cake. I know you’re now 70, but you need reminders. Best 70th birthday!
355. “May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.”
356. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
357. Once again, I’ll be cheerleading myself to another successful year, happy 70th birthday to me.
358. “My goodness, just look at you! I mean, it feels so fantastic and unbelievable to see the mini 70 years old version of myself. Happy 70th birthday, my first-born son! You are my pride.”
359. “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
360. I hope you have a special 70th birthday celebration that will be as special as you. Congratulations, son, and Happy Birthday.
361. May God causes you to prosper and may he grant all your heart desires, dear son. Happy 70th birthday.
362. I will grab every opportunity I have to celebrate you my awesome baby boy even on your sixth month birthday. Continue to grow with much joy and happiness. Happy birthday, kiddo.
363. “Another year has passed, a birthday for you is in store. May you find this coming year be one with lots of open doors.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
364. “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
365. My baby girl, you came into my life and brightened my days, my heart, and the world around me. I wish you a happy three-month birthday!
366. My dear boy, grow bigger, stronger, and higher. Your strength comes from the Lord. Happy 70th birthday, baby boy!
367. “Happy 70th birthday, Grandma! All who know you celebrate this wonderful day when you were born. You have graced our lives with your love and kindness. We love you!”
368. “You took the words right out of my mouth. Happy 70th birthday! It is okay to go crazy on your birthday as long as you do smart things.”
369. “Best wishes on your birthday! May you have maximum fun today, and minimum hangover tomorrow!”
370. Happy 70th birthday to my dear friend. Today and every day you are so very loved.
371. It’s finally your sweet 70. May your day and your year be as sweet as you. Happy 70th birthday.
372. “To have a fantastic friend like you is gold, a very valuable treasure. You own this day to radiate and sparkle. Have a fantastic birthday! Wishing you a beautiful 70th birthday celebration.”
373. You were dust. Now, if I bet that you’re nothing less than an awesome person, I’ll win. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my sister. More successes and happiness forever are my wishes for you.
374. Happy 70th birthday! You’ve been an inspiration to me!
375. “An outstanding woman deserves countless praises. May God bless you always with health and happiness, grandma! Happy 70th birthday!”
376. My dear boy, you are so precious and lovely. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time, and now you’ve arrived. My son, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday. I love you.
377. Dear son, I know that you have a lot of wishes and prayers. It is my prayer that God will bring them to pass. May this year be the best for you. Have fun and have an amazing 70th birthday!
378. “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is,” – E. Fromm
379. From cassettes to floppies to CDs to pen drives – your life has come a long way. Happy 70th birthday.
380. “I cannot believe my little baby boy is turning 70 today. You are a gift of God to me. I want you to know that no matter what happens, mom will always love you. Happy 70th birthday, son!”
381. I celebrate this day more than any other day I have ever celebrated. Today marks my 70th birthday, and believe me, it has been God all through. Happy birthday to my humble self.
382. Happy 70th birthday, boy. Don’t lose your ears on the streets; we are here for the gist.
383. Wow! It’s my 70th birthday and I can’t keep calm. Join me celebrate as I mark God’s blessings in my life. Happy super birthday to me.
384. “Grandmother, without you, I would not be who I am today. Thank you for being an amazing friend, my role model, and my grandmother. Most importantly of all, happy 70th birthday!”
385. Kindness, happiness and success shall be mine now and always as I celebrate my 70th birthday.
386. “Here’s to our little superhero’s 70th birthday! Your love for different heroes and stories as you grow up will change, but our love for you never will.”
387. “Nothing brightens my day as much as your smile! I’m so thankful to have your warm, bright, and positive presence in my life. Thank you for being the best grandma ever! Happy 70th!”
388. It’s my prayer that you have the best birthday celebration ever. Continue enjoying your teenage years. Happy 70th birthday!
389. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” – Sam Hagar
390. “Attractive, dashing, sweet, amazing, intelligent, friendly, charming, cheerful, hilarious, and witty… well, that’s all about me… Happy 70th birthday!”
391. “Have the best birthday ever!”
392. “You cannot only call yourself a teen. You’re more than that. At 70, you are almost a grown-up! I love you so much. And I’m so proud of you. Happy 70th birthday!”
393. My baby boy, Know that you are cherished and treasured by me. I wish you continued success in life. You will succeed and achieve greatness. Happy 70th birthday to you today.
394. “Happy 70th birthday to a special 70-year-old daughter, you grow so fast, but I am glad I am not missing a moment of your remarkable change!”
395. “The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday.” — Paris Hilton
396. Happy 70th birthday!
397. “Happy 70th birthday, dad! All who know you celebrate this wonderful day when you were born. You have graced our lives with your love and kindness. We love you!”
398. “I hope very soon you will uncover all the good that is hidden in you; I am earnestly waiting for that to happen. Happy 70th birthday, baby boy. May you become better than what we are today.”
399. “Today you’re 70! May this special birthday be filled with wishes granted, blessings given, and cake eaten. I’m so thankful to have you in my life.”
400. You have always been an amazing son, your love never fails to make us proud. You are so special to us. Happy 70th birthday!
401. “May your 70th birthday celebration be even half as amazing as you are!”
402. “Happy 70th birthday! Keep your creativity active, and you will see that your youthful spirit will be present in all stages of your life, and you will achieve great things without much effort.”
403. “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” – Tom Wilson
404. Happy 70th birthday, darling. I just want you to know that I’ve never beheld a better 70-year-old. I love you to the moon and back.
405. I have thought of so many things to say to you today ’cause you are really amazing. I love you, my boy. Happy 70th birthday.
406. “Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age. Happy birthday, handsome guy!”
407. “At my age flowers scare me.” — George Burns
408. I have a grown man in my house? Wow, this is wonderful. Happy 70th birthday, son. Thank you for being the reason I smile every day.
409. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Einstein
410. May the 70th-month birthday celebrations of the most handsome boy turn out to be as sweet as honey. Son, may you grow up to be great.
411. “Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!”
412. “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
413. Happy 70th birthday to my woman. I will always love you even when you are 93. Thank you for enlarging our family.
414. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” — Lucille Ball
415. “Happy 70th birthday, dear friend! But how can we throw your party? I’m not sure if I would be great without your assistance.”
416. “I can still remember our first birthday; it was full of balloons and crowns. Now it’s totally different. Truly you have grown into a young man. Happy 70th birthday, son!”
417. “It’s the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
418. “Wherever you are, at any time, people will fall in love with you. You are a very sociable person and one of the best people I have come across in life. Happy 70th birthday.”
419. I don’t have every skill, but I have something better — a sister I’m proud of. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, girl. May your life be beautiful and blissful.
420. “I can’t believe how big you are now! It was only a year or two ago I could still pick you up. Happy 70th birthday!”
421. “Enjoy your special day.”
422. I am sending you my love on this beautiful day of yours. My adorable boy, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday. I wish you a wonderful day.
423. It’s her first three-month birthday! We thank God for providing us with your presence in our lives; you’re truly one-of-a-kind.🤗
424. May your 70th birthday be as adorable as you are, my beloved daughter. You are a treasure to me, and there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Have a wonderful day.
425. A great person like you deserves an incredible 70th birthday.
426. The older you get. The better you get. Unless you’re a banana.
427. What are the benefits of turning 70?
428. Turning 70 means two things: you survived the 70s and you survived your 70s.
429. Happy 70th birthday, sweetie. May you look your best so far this year, may you find reasons to smile so often and be happy. I love you.
430. “Can you open your arms to feel the beauty of the 70s Keep getting better and younger.”
431. “Happy 70th birthday! May turning 70 open your eyes to see all the good opportunities that come your way.”
432. It’s with joy in my heart and gladness in my spirit, I wish you an amazing 70th birthday celebration, dear boy.
433. My sweet baby boy, happy 70th birthday. The Lord, who has preserved your life up to this point, will continue to do so. Amen.
434. “Happy 70th birthday to someone who can finally hold their liquor but usually chooses not to.”
435. “Dreams are petty, but don’t just dream, do! The whole wide world is in front of you to take; your attitude towards it will determine how far you can go. Happy 70th birthday!”
436. I’m over the moon with happiness today. Happy birthday, boy. You grew up on me way too fast. Cheers to a fabulous 70th birthday.
437. “Celebrate your birthday like a Rockstar! Exactly like you’ve celebrated your eventful life — with enthusiasm, excitement, and thrill. Happy 70th birthday.”
438. There are so many things I’m grateful for today, and you’re one of them. Happy 70th birthday, son.
439. It’s that time of year again. You know—the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous 70th birthday! Time to start the party!
440. “You have become a great young man. I could not be prouder of you. May your 70th birthday be memorable and wonderful.”
441. A special episode of birthday self love to me for my 70th birthday.
442. “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
443. “Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”
444. To what will be a wonderfully successful year; happy 70th birthday of love to me.
445. “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
446. “A birthday is a time to count our blessings.” ― Leroy Brownlow
447. Today is my birthday! My fifth 70th birthday, to be exact! Happy Birthday to me!
448. You have many years ahead of you and so much awesomeness in you. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis. May today and the rest of your life be sweet for you.
449. Being twenty-five, 70, forty-five or fifty-five doesn’t matter as long as you welcome every new opportunity of your life with a high five. Happy 70th birthday.
450. Life is full of choices and for my 70th birthday, I’m choosing to take better care of myself every step of the way.
451. Dear son, you are an angel sent to us, the reason for our never-ending happiness. Have an awesome 70th-month birthday son and stay charming.
452. I have always been clear about everything I tell you regarding life and success. Keep being intentional with your progress and the sky will be your starting point, son. Happy 70th birthday.
453. “Light up the candle and cut the cake. This is the time of your birthday celebration, my friend. Have a wonderful 70th birthday.”
454. “May the wind today bring you good health. I join the universe in the chorus to say a happy friend of the day of escape from the womb. Happy 70th birthday son!”
455. Happy 70th birthday to the woman whose smile always melts my heart. I wish you a life full of blessings and decorated with favour.
456. Birthdays are a perfect time for people to gather together to tell you how much they love you and your 70th month birthday is a good start. We love you son, have a fantastic day.
457. “May God always pour his blessings on you. May you enjoy success, good health, and long life. May all your wishes come to reality. Have a happy 70th birthday filled with my much love.”
458. “Happy 70th birthday, may you make the right choices in life, life isn’t hard, people make it hard. Enjoy while you are still young. But also remember to always be respectful to your elders.”
459. “If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her 70th birthday, you can get out of bed.” —E. Jean Carroll
460. Awesomeness begged for human skin, then there was you. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, my dear sister. May life be long and very beautiful for you.
461. “Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest.” – M. Rivers
462. Hugs and kisses from me to you, my lovely son on your 70th birthday. I love you, so much.
463. “Wishing you a very happy, crazy, sassy, classy, and mind-blowing 70th birthday! Enjoy while you can as I can clearly see that you’re getting older!”
464. “This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
465. “A birthday is a time to reflect, to take stock and to look ahead. It is the day you entered the world. No great shakes to anyone else, but to you – everything.” ― Kevan Manwaring
466. 70 and fabulous
467. I pray for you, the dear son that God will bless you and make you a great person. Happy 70th birthday to you, dear son.
468. “There is nothing more you can do to be so loveable. Happy 70th birthday! We are going to make this such an awesome birthday party. Let’s get it started.”
469. Happy 70th birthday, my darling. I hope the angels arrive with a truckload of blessings for you.
470. It’s my 70th birthday, and by God, I shall celebrate and party like tomorrow never exists. Thank you, God.
471. “ Happy birthday to you. From good friends and true, from old friends and new, may good luck go with you and happiness too!”
472. A 70th birthday is special because: firstly it never comes again and secondly it makes you realize that you’re growing old so you should probably party hard while you still can!! Happy birthday!!
473. be thankful you have lived another year.
474. “I was going to send you something very pretty and special for your 70th birthday. Sadly they did not fit into the envelope. Therefore you are getting this birthday card instead.”
475. “Can you please tell me why there is an unidentified vehicle in the front yard? Oh wait, it is your new car! Happy 70th birthday. Now, go pass your driver’s test!”
476. “You are loved for the little boy you were, the special man you are now, and the wonderful son you always will be. Happy thirty-70 birthday!”
477. “Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”
478. “Happy 70 birthday, adorable young man. At one point, you will experience great things because you are beautiful. Enjoy this special year and every day that takes place there.”
479. “When people ask me my age, I tell them it is unlisted just like my phone number. Perhaps this birthday year it may be a good idea for you to unlist your number.” ― Kate Summers
480. Today is your 70th birthday, dear son! Make sure you have fun all day. Start your new year full of life and with a great mind and sweet spirit. Happy 70th Birthday Celebration.
481. “Words alone can’t express the happiness my heart feels in being one of your guests during your 70th birthday. My only wish to you today is that you get the best of everything.”
482. I have the power to make my life as beautiful as I need it to be, a beautiful 70th birthday to me.
483. “They say old is gold, but seeing you age really proves the saying, you grow wiser, healthier, and happier each time. Have a peaceful 70th birthday!”
484. “From little kids with skinned knees to your 70th birthday today, I have loved every day as your friend.”
485. Have you been called the prettiest angel in the last thirty-seven years? Because you’re very pretty and because you’re an angel. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis.
486. I just know that I want to have an incredibly excellent year and I won’t settle for anything less. Wishing myself a happy 70th birthday.
487. “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.” – Danny Demeersseman
488. “Happy 70th birthday to my precious birthday boy! The future is going to look bright with so many people loving your joyfulness and loving traits.”
489. All I want for my 70th birthday is pure joy and bubbling happiness for everything and everyone around me.
490. Hey, toddler, you’ve begun to walk and speak a little. Happy third-month birthday, baby! It’s incredible to see how much you’ve grown. God’s blessings!
491. Have an amazing 70th birthday celebration, my boy. It’s time to celebrate a special boy especially.
492. “A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends.”
493. Happy 70th birthday my son. I hope that you will find the love of your life and build a true family. May your life be full of joy, happiness, and prosperity!
494. I don’t know if today will be the end of the world. But I know that you are priceless and that you’re the best sister in the world. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my lovely sister.
495. “May your years be counted not by your age but by how you spend your days.” – Catherine Pulsifer
496. “Whatever it is that you want to become, I’m sure you can be the best that you can be. May God continue to guide you on the right path as you journey through life! Happy 70th birthday, sweetheart!”
497. “I never wondered about being a Superwoman until I held you for the first time. It’s been five years since you have been here with me. Happy 70th birthday, my dear munchkin!”
498. “Wow, thank you Lord for another great chance to make a difference.”
499. I hope and pray for you that all your wishes, heart desires, and dreams will come to fulfilment today and always. Happy 70th birthday, son.
500. “Happy birthday to my ride or die. Love you bunches!”
501. “Have I ever told you how amazing you are? Mom, you are the best gift of God. I wish you good health and long life. Happy 70th birthday.”
502. “Take it easy”
503. “Happy Birthday to a great guy! You do so much for others. I hope you can take some time for yourself on your big day. You deserve it as much as anyone, and more than most.”
504. My love and blessings for you are endless, you will be forever cherished and favoured by God. Happy 70th birthday my boy.
505. “Your birthday reminds me of all the moments that we have spent together enjoying. I pray to god that the fun never ends. Happy 70th birthday, my dear friend.”
506. “I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care.” — Mikhail Baryshnikov
507. “A birthday is the anniversary of your birth. It’s the time most of us reflect over the past year and what we hope for in the coming year.” – Claudia T Hudson
508. I identify as someone who counts you as one of his blessings. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my lovely sister. May you never have a sad minute.
509. “Rather than see aging as a reason to contract, we should view it as an opportunity to expand. We should make each year of our lives are more interesting than the one before.” – Srinivas Rao
510. “Happy 70th birthday to a strong and wonderful woman! I’m so blessed to call you Mom. May your day be filled with joy.”
511. Happy 70th birthday, sweet love of my life. I promise that we’ll be spending the rest of your life together. I wish you many blissful years.
512. “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
513. “Be stronger and more confident when facing problems on a daily basis. I wish you nothing but the best in life.”
514. You are such a special gift in my life, dear son. You are smart, handsome and full of life. May God bless you and make your day great. Happy 70th birthday, celebration.
515. “You have no idea how happy your mom is to see you turning into a 70 year old and lovely kid. My heartiest blessings are always with you. Happy 70th birthday, my successor!”
516. “A feeling of joy came over me today when I saw that you are really growing big. I sincerely pray you will grow up to fulfill all of your potential. Happy 70th birthday, son.”
517. “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!”
518. “I can’t wait to have my 70th birthday. If it means I will be just like you, it couldn’t come fast enough! Have a great day.”
519. “Birthdays are special days. It reminds us of that day when the heavens gave miracles our way. You are a MIRACLE. Bless yourself. Bless others. Be a blessing.” – Mystqx Skye
520. Happy 70th birthday my dear daughter! May luck, love and laughter always side with you. I may not be your own mom but I will always love you like her.
521. “We just want you to know that it is very wonderful to see you grow so quickly. Happy 70th birthday, my granddaughter. May you grow to be toothless like granny.”
522. This first stage of raising you has been a lot of fun for me. Thank you for putting your trust in me, son. Happy eight-month birthday to you.
523. I did not come to Earth as The Flash, but I came as something more exciting — your brother! Happy thirty-seventh birthday, the best sister ever!
524. My sweet boy, you have been a blessing since you were born. Happy 70th birthday celebration to you. I wish you many beautiful years ahead.
525. “May your 70th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things, may you stay blessed, happy, and healthy. God bless your new age.”
526. Yaaaay! It’s my 70th birthday! And you all are invited. But first, wish me a happy birthday.
527. “I might not be able to celebrate your 70th birthday with you, but this warm birthday greeting comes from my heart. May God’s blessings pour upon you from today onwards. Best birthday!”
528. “The heart of the giver makes the gift dear and precious,” – Martin Luther
529. Your smile warms my heart all the time. You are the sweetest boy I know. Happy 70th birthday!
530. I celebrate my 70th birthday today. As much as celebrate with me, I pray they also shall be celebrated in time to come. Happy birthday to me.
531. For your birthday I want to give you something special. Something that is a reflection of how much I love and care for you. So I gave my heart to you. Happy 70th birthday my dear daughter.
532. “May your 70th birthday be as sweet as you are — and just as fun to enjoy. Happy birthday, dearest friend!”
533. “At 70, your love, kindness, integrity, courage, and humility, worth many times their weight in gold when you were younger, are now priceless. Happy birthday!”
534. Thank you for always being the person who has a warm hello and a bright smile for me. Wishing my precious sister, a happy 70th birthday!
535. Happy 70th birthday mom.
536. “Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young 70 teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy 70th birthday, son.”
537. “Hey Birthday Boy! I’m sending you this ironic birthday wish because I know you’re way too cool for ordinary human sentiments.”
538. May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you've never met, haven't seen in years, or genuinely couldn't care any less about.
539. “You’re a rare kind of angel with a golden heart. You touch and inspire every life you enter. Be elevated on a special day like your birthday. Happy 70th birthday boy!”
540. My love for you will wax stronger as you age. Happy 70th birthday, love. Many more healthy years for you.
541. “Happy birthday! At 70, blowing out every candle on your birthday cake is not a problem. It's if you blow out all your dental work at the same time.”
542. “You’re a grown-up. You’re smart. You’re classy. You’re far too open-minded to be minding a present from me. Happy birthday!”
543. Birthday is a time of blessings and presents. May your birthday blessings last forever. Happy 70th birthday, dearest son.
544. Nothing much here. Just me claiming that your blood has been replaced with awesomeness. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to the best sister ever.
545. You are not getting older. You’re getting cuter, wiser, kinder, and happier. Congratulations on your 70th birthday. May you only know joy today.
546. My love, You are a gift to my soul as well as our family. God’s blessings! Greetings on your special 70th birthday!
547. “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune,” – English Proverb
548. “Happy 70th birthday to our adorable and shining little princess. You make us so happy to be your parents. I hope that you will grow up to have a kind heart and a brave spirit. I love you, honey.”
549. “Sending my love on your 70th birthday and hoping you get everything you want.”
550. Live your life forget your age
551. You are the light of my life. Happy 70th birthday, daughter!
552. Take a look around and smile, because you’re getting higher, my girl. Happy 3 month birthday.
553. Happy 70th birthday, my baby. May you continue to age gracefully, may you always find strength when you seek and desire it.
554. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one most responsive to change.” – Darwin
555. “It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.” – Brigitte Bardot
556. It takes a lot of courage to do the things you do. Happy 70th birthday, son. I love how much work you are putting in to succeed.
557. My prediction: one of your deathbed confessions will be that you are a real angel. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis. Long life and bliss forever are my wishes for you.
558. You’re by far my biggest achievement. Happy 70th birthday. Nothing beats the sight of you every day. You give me joy.
559. I wish you greater years, greater heights, and blessings, dear son. Happy 70th birthday to you.
560. Here’s a pat on the back. It’s for being a person I can score ten over ten in awesomeness. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis. My wishes for you are prosperity and joy forever.
561. Jesus loves me today and always; a beautiful 70th birthday of happiness and joy to me.
562. Right now, I don’t care if you had a previous life and if you had the same birthday in that life. I’m just glad that you’re growing prettier and richer. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, dearie.
563. “You’re not older – you’re just more distinguished.”
564. “It’s your 70th birthday already? My, how time flies! Before we know, you will be off to college. No matter how fast the time passes by, I am enjoying every minute with you. Happy birthday.”
565. “Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!”
566. Happy Birthday to the girl who has changed my life for the better. I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished for your 70th birthday!
567. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony,” – Mahatma Gandhi
568. Nothing much to see here. Just a reminder that you’re a source of pride and joy. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, my lovely sister.
569. “Congratulations, you were born many years ago. You created history!”
570. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day” – Emily Dickinson
571. Happy 70th birthday boy, you are so smart and so special to us all. May the Lord bless your new age and cause you to shine always. I wish you all the best in life.
572. I’ve seen that you respond to winks and smiles. I’m pleased to see you connecting with us. I am hoping that this message connects with you. My dear baby girl, I wish you a happy 70th birthday.
573. “People who have the most birthdays live the longest.” ― Jean Bucher
574. A joyful 70th birthday to me.